Chủ Nhật, 24 tháng 6, 2018

Youtube daily don Jun 24 2018

"How can a man be brave if he's afraid?"

"That is the only time a man can be brave" - he told me.

Father...

I miss him...

Me too...

Not too fast.

I'm a Northerman.

I belong here with you, not down South.

I won't let him take you.

Don't you like it?

I haven't played with dolls since I was eight.

They've all gone away.

We never should have left Winterfell.

Don't you wish we could go back to the day we left?

I want to scream at himself, "Don't go, idiot!"

Stick 'em with the pionty end.

- They'll be back soon? - Ser Ilyn...

Robb will free Father...

... Bring me his head!

Stop! Please! Stop!

and come back with Mother.

Mother!

No, they won't.

Don't look away.

Father will know if you do.

When the snows fall

and the white winds blow

the lone wolf dies

but the pack survives.

For more infomation >> House Stark || Don't you worry child - Duration: 1:35.

-------------------------------------------

"You Don't Need to Worry" - Bobby Schuller - Duration: 28:51.

male announcer: The following program

is paid for by the ministry partners

of the Hour of Power and viewers like you.

[congregation applauding]

Bobby Schuller: Hold your hands out like this as a sign of receiving.

Let's say this together, "I'm not what I do.

I'm not what I have.

I'm not what people say about me.

I am the beloved of God. It's who I am.

No one can take it from me. I don't have to worry.

I don't have to hurry.

I can trust my friend Jesus and share his love with the world."

Thanks you can be seated.

Well, we are in the middle of a series on this creed,

which is also the book that I've written.

I've been working on this book for, if you count from when

I wrote the creed, gosh, five, six years

to culminate into this book coming out.

And I'm so glad that we're able to work through it together

because it's a vision for, in our case, two churches

coming together and for those who are watching

on "Hour of Power" to remember that we're behind this common

vision that we are a church that preaches grace.

The world doesn't understand the term "grace" in the way that

Christians preach it because the truth behind grace is this idea

that God loves us just as we are and not as we should be,

that he just pours out his favor and his blessing

in our life, not because of what we do,

but because of what Christ did for us,

that we've been totally redeemed through the cross and

resurrection and then when God looks at you, he only looks at

you with eyes of love 'cause you're the apple of his eye,

that he totally adores you and that's very good news.

And so that as a number of circumstances and results

when we take faith in that truth.

And one of those truths is that we behave better, you know,

that we do better to our neighbor,

that we're more relaxed, that we're more joyful.

Ironically, when we stop worrying about what we do,

what we have and what people say about us,

we succeed more in our families, our relationships,

and so that's what so much of this creed

and my book is about.

And actually, if you have my book, it would mean

the world to me if you put a rating on Amazon.

I don't have many ratings yet and that would really help.

And if you post it on Instagram or Twitter, I'll retweet

or repost it and I'll say a little prayer for you.

God likes your prayers just as much as he likes mine now so.

Okay, so today we're gonna talk about in the creed, probably the

thing that destroys our joy more than anything and that this word

"worry," worrying, worrying about everything.

If you're like me at all, it's so easy to dwell on what might

happen in your business, in your job, when things change,

worrying about North Korea, worrying about the economy,

worrying about politics, worrying about this church,

worrying about your kids.

I know you don't worry about your kids.

I worry about my kids.

Somebody, I think it was Evelyn said, it's a lifelong sentence.

And so there's all these things, you know, that we worry about,

that we think about that we dwell on

that keep us up at night.

And the thing I want to talk about today is to convince you

that being a worrisome person is not the same as being

a responsible person, that worrying about what might happen

doesn't make you smarter, doesn't make you successful,

it certainly takes away your energy, your joy,

your clarity of vision, makes you dumber,

although you're very smart, okay?

I'm just saying.

And my argument today is that that's what's happening

in your life when you worry.

It's like having all these programs on

unconsciously in your mind.

You wonder, "Why don't I have any energy?

Why do I constantly feel like I need a nap?

Why don't I have any vision anymore?

Why do I finish the day totally feeling like I'm lacking?"

And sometimes the cause is I'm gonna talk about it,

this word merimnao, the biblical word for stress.

It means to be pulled in a million directions, that you've

got too many things going on under the surface that are

taking your mental and even physical energy.

Worry is the opposite of faith.

Worry says that God is either not strong enough

or not willing to care about the thing I care about.

Worry says, "I need to handle this

'cause God can't or God won't."

Look, friends, you can give it to the Lord.

He's able, he's not even just willing, but he wants to.

He's going to, he's going to help us so we can

just trust it to the Lord.

We can trust it to him and the way that we do that is not by

just blocking things out but by training, by training our mind

to see certain things, training our mind to think certain

things, and especially training our mind to be present

in the beauty of today, in the here and now.

You know, ultimately that's what most of us want

is a tranquil mind, a serene mind.

Most of us want to be relaxed.

Most people--being a pastor I'm in tune with a lot of pain

and a lot of stories and you find how much of a pain money

is for people, the lack of money, in particular.

And most people when they fantasize about money what

they're really fantasizing about is this phrase that's so common,

"financial freedom," and what they mean

by financial freedom is, "I can relax.

I can do what I want to do."

When people fantasize, they're almost always fantasizing,

not necessarily about a bank account, but about an existence.

Ultimately what they want is the feeling of not having

to worry anymore, "Be able to enjoy my life."

And I want to tell you, friend, you don't need a single dollar

to live a tranquil, joyful, amazing life.

You can relax today.

Think about it, think about how often we fantasize about being

relaxed about being serene.

I was talking to Hannah about this before.

Whenever I'm like really stressed or involved in some

project and it's kind of going on too long, I told her,

you know, I know you're gonna be surprised by this,

but I fantasize about something tropical, you know?

I picture, you know white sandy beaches, palm trees,

sometimes I think of Mexico, maybe I'm like laying

on a dock in Cabo or something,

and I'm next to a little fishing boat

and I can go fishing if I want to but I don't have to.

I said, "And ultimately what I'm fantasizing about

is a state of mind, you know?

I'm getting tan and I'm relaxed.

I asked Hannah, "What was your fantasy?

Like, do you ever do this?"

She goes, "Oh, all the time," but hers is about like something

like Ireland or England or the Dover Cliffs,

or something like that.

She pictures herself sort of being like Elizabeth Bennett in

"Pride and Prejudice" and the music is playing and her,

you know, she's just not a worry in the world,

just relaxed, everything's good.

It's all good.

I remember, this is a funny story.

I remember once when Hannah was in finals, she saw her dog,

Mozart, who's the world's laziest dog.

It's just always sleeping and she remembers looking at Mozart

going, "Oh, I wish I was Mozart right now and I could just

lay there and not worry about anything."

So, in the end, many of us,

you know, this is what we're doing,

we're fantasizing about a state of being,

fantasizing about being relaxed, about not having

a worry in the world.

Very often when we fantasize about these things, we do

fantasize about a vacation, but how often be do we go on

vacation thinking it's gonna be this relaxed experience and we

come home fighting, angry, stressed out, and out of money?

Maybe it's just me.

I remember once I saved up to go to Hawaii, we saved up

for a couple of years, I was so stressed out and excited

because I was finally gonna be able to relax.

So, we got to Hawaii, you know, and we get off the plane and

like the first thing we do is this big ugly bus takes us to

where we're gonna rent our car, and I find out it's gonna be

twice as much as it said because of all, you know, the fees,

and the taxes, and the this, and the that.

I'm like, now I'm like fighting with this young girl at a window

just like trying to do her job, and I'm all upset.

And then we have to stand there, you know, like in this city in

Honolulu and there's smog everywhere,

and I'm just trying to get my car so we can relax.

And finally we gotta like go buy the groceries and now we're at

the grocery store and the sun's going down, and I'm frustrated

because I've already lost a whole day which as, you know,

is very expensive and that's a whole day of not relaxing.

And the days go by I'm thinking, when am I gonna relax?

And then as the vacation started to wind down I'm like,

oh no, it's almost over and I haven't relaxed yet.

And so I get stressed about that.

Look, the truth is that anxiety, worry, and hear this friends,

worry is something you carry in your body.

It starts in your mind but it ends up in your blood.

If you're worried when you leave for vacation,

you'll be worried on vacation.

Everywhere your body goes, your stress will go, okay?

So that's why at the heart of it is we have to learn to train

first of our minds, and then our minds will change our body

and it takes time so don't beat yourself up about it.

But in the end, we have to look at our lives if we're worried

and just make a decision, "I refuse to live this way."

You have to just look in the mirror and say, "Being worried,

anxious, stressed out every day, that's not the life I want,

that's not the life God's called me to have.

It's not me being responsible.

I refuse to live this way, and I will take whatever steps

I need to live in a serene mind, to live a trusting life

of faith to the Lord and stop worrying

about everything that might happen.

I've got today and that's a gift," amen?

So, the way we do that is we just let it go to God.

God loves you, he truly does.

He loves you so much and he wants you to enjoy your life

but we enjoy it the right way, but, you know,

he wants you to enjoy it.

So, how do we do that?

Well, Paul gives us the formula.

First of all, we get to Paul, you know,

on the Sermon on the Mount, Jesus says this amazing

thing, he says, "If your eyes are good,

your whole body--"

You hear it there, body, right?

It's in the body.

"If your eyes are good,

your whole body will be full of light,

but if your eyes are bad, your whole body

will be full of darkness."

And then he says, "If the light that's within you is darkness,

how great is that darkness?"

In other words, we need to train our eyes to see what is light

and to focus on that so that our body will be full of life.

Life is very much like this church building.

You look at this building and there are beautiful things

in this building like the lights, my wife,

you know, the--

[congregation laughing]

Bonus points. Bonus points.

No, there's light, there's the stage,

there's all sorts of great things.

And then there's dark things, right?

There's shadows.

There's maybe a couple of spots on the carpet.

There's maybe some of these lights are missing light bulbs.

And so when you come into God's house, you sort of have

a decision, are you gonna listen to the music

or will you be distracted by the missing light bulbs?

Maybe it's a little bit of both.

But so much of the experience of life, it's not denial.

Nobody's gonna accuse you of denying that the ceiling is

missing light bulbs when you listen to the choral anthem

and your spirit is lifted, right?

It's what you're focusing on.

When you focus on the great things in life, it helps you to

sort of let go about of the missing tiles, as we say, or

some of the missing things in your life that wish were there.

And so so much of life is training our eyes truly to see

what is good and to dwell on those things,

and that's indeed where Paul tells the church in Philippi.

So, Paul is writing to the Phiippian church,

and by the way, the Book of Philippians is called

the book of joy, isn't that great?

You want more joy in your life? Read Philippians.

And then this sort of closing remarks he say it's wonderful.

It's just like a mini-sermon.

And he says, "Rejoice in the Lord always."

You're like, "Paul, I'm going through a lot right now.

I'm not gonna rejoice."

And then guess what. Paul just says it again.

"I will say it again: Rejoice!

Let your gentleness be evident to all.

The Lord is near.

Do not be anxious about anything."

There it is, that word "anxious" is merimnao.

It's the word "anxiety."

It's what we use to talk about this under the surface,

nagging fear that something's gonna go wrong,

I don't know what it is.

And if I'm not worrying about something, I'm worried

that I'm not worried about something, you know?

Like I gotta find something to worry about.

And that word is merimnao.

It means you're being pulled in a million directions

and even pulled apart.

Actually, the Latin word for anxious it's akin

to being suffocated.

It's like you can't breathe, like there's just a thing

like going around your throat.

I know you've never felt that way when you're worried,

but Paul says, "Don't worry about anything.

Don't be anxious about anything. Let it go.

But in every situation, by prayer and petition,

with thanksgiving--"

Right, so you do it in a joyful, lofty way,

"present your requests before God--to God," sorry.

And the peace of God, everybody say, "The peace of God."

Anybody need peace of God today?

Yes, Lord, we all do.

"Which transcends all understanding."

That means people who watch your life.

They don't understand how you have so much peace

in the midst of the storm like Jesus, when he was napping.

"Will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."

So, your will, that's your heart,

and what you think about, that's your mind.

Friends, what you think about is everything.

Your life is the result of your thinking.

Many people hate their circumstances, but they nurture

and love the thoughts that lead to those circumstances.

Any thought that you have cannot stay hidden or secret.

All of your thoughts, if you dwell on them,

will become obvious in your life,

because every secret life crystallizes into habit,

which then materializes in circumstance in your life.

Even when we go through tragedy that indeed had nothing do with

our behavior or thoughts, the way you think and tragedy

will ultimately become the result of how

that tragedy affects your life.

So, we have to understand that the battle is in the mind.

What you think about, what you dwell on will always,

always, always become your circumstance.

So, we have to tend to our mind. It's like a garden.

If you let a garden run wild and you stop caring for it,

it's gonna go everywhere.

If you stop paying attention to your mind,

it's gonna go everywhere.

Being negative is easy, worrying is easy, that's the default.

That's most people, most people worry, most people are negative.

Being hopeful requires work.

Trusting the Lord requires training and discipline

and it is so worth it, amen?

So, train your mind to trust the Lord and abandon the outcomes

to him and watch how much joy you're gonna have in your life.

You'll be glad you did. And so what do we do?

So, Paul tells us, he says, "Finally, brothers and sisters,

whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right,

whatever is pure, whatever is lovely," that's beauty, right,

whatever is beautiful, "whatever is admirable--

if anything is excellent or praiseworthy,"

there it is, "think about such things."

Look, guys, if you think about what is right,

you will live a righteous life.

If you think about what is pure, you'll have a pure life.

If you think about what is beautiful,

you'll have a beautiful life.

If you dwell on what is noble, you'll have a noble life.

What you dwell on, what you think about,

what you focus on, always becomes your reality.

If you're always worried, you're always gonna have

an anxious body.

If you're always worried, you're always gonna have an anxious

body so we need to train our bodies by training our minds

and that'll change everything.

In other words, the short version of this is practice.

Practice discipline.

Make sure you craft your mind the way that a gardener

cares for a garden.

I heard it once say by a psychologist something like,

"Depression is dwelling on the past,

anxiety is dwelling on the future."

So that if we can be present, we diminish both depression

and anxiety by letting go of what used to be by focusing

on the horrible things that happened to us or even comparing

our present life to how good our life used to be.

If we'll let go of those, we'll see depression go down.

And if you're able to let go of thinking about tomorrow,

many of you have to go back to work today.

Some of you during my sermon, during the boring parts,

were thinking about all the errands you gotta run,

all the things you gotta do later today.

You're thinking about whether or not you got that email, or

something that somebody said about you, or something that

happened at work on Friday, or thinking about somebody

you have to confront.

We let go of those things. Be here at God's house.

Be present with the person that's with you.

There's a lot of people in this place that love you

and are so glad you're here.

Be present with them. Don't be anywhere else.

So, let go of worry, just let go of it and trust it to the Lord.

I already know what like 30% of you are thinking

but you won't say and it's this, so I made a slide.

"But Bobby, if I stop worrying, everything will fall apart."

See, that's the myth.

The myth is that worry makes us responsible, but it doesn't.

Worry makes us dumb.

You're not dumb. I'm just saying.

Worry makes us do things that we regret.

Worry makes us decisions that don't benefit us.

Worry clouds our mind.

It shapes reality into truly a deception.

We're deceiving ourselves.

And so you can, and you should, be both responsible and relaxed.

Imagine that.

You can do your accounting relaxed.

You can run your errands relaxed.

You can plan and prepare in a relaxed way.

You don't need to carry anxiety in your body.

You don't need to worry about things.

You can plan, and prepare, and work really hard relaxed.

Isn't that amazing?

With a tranquil mind and a tranquil heart and watch

as you do that, you become more productive, smarter,

and more life giving to your kids, and your family,

and your friends.

That's a good thing. Okay, so here's how you do it.

You just let it go to the Lord. You let it go to the Lord.

Does somebody have a copy of my book?

This is--I did not plan this.

There's a story, here just toss, throw it to me.

Can you throw it?

Oh, thank you.

Okay so, there's a story about Henri Nouwen and Henri Nouwen

was an amazing guy, but he was also absentminded.

You know, he was a professor at Harvard but he was like the

absentminded professor, you know like--and one of the great

stories is like he just kind of went with the wind wherever

things would take him.

And in this story, he goes to a flying--the flying trapeze

swingers at the circus and while he's there, he just becomes

enamored with what's happening, so he tries to go every single

day and he becomes friends with the circus folks.

And they're like, "We love you so much.

We need a priest to go on tour with us,

would you come with us?"

And so he says, "Of course."

So, he begins to travel Germany with this--

even though he's Dutch.

With his group.

And he starts to talk to Rodlai, the guy.

He's the main flyer, the guy that does

all the flips through the air.

And he talks to Rodlai about what the job of a flyer does.

And he says this, he says, "One day I was sitting with Rodlai

the leader of the troop in his caravan talking about flying.

He said, "As a flyer, I must have complete trust

in my catcher.

The public might think that I am the great star of the trapeze,

but the real star is Joe, my catcher.

He has to be there for me with split second precision

and grab me out of the air as I come at him in the long jump.

How does it work? I asked.

The secret, Rodlai said, is that the flyer does nothing

and the catcher does everything."

Hear me, guys.

"When I fly to Joe, I have simply to stretch out my arms

and hands and wait for him to catch me and pull me

safely over the apron behind the catch bar.

You do nothing? I said in surprise.

Nothing, Rodlai said.

The worst thing the flyer can do is try to catch the catcher.

I'm not supposed to catch Joe. It's Joe's task to catch me.

If I grab Joe's wrists, I might break them or he might break

mine and that would be the end for both of us.

A flyer must fly and a catcher must catch,

and the flyer must trust with outstretched arms

that his catcher will be there for him."

Isn't that good?

Friends, that's the life of beloved, trusting that God the

catcher loves you enough that he's not gonna let you fall.

And all these things, your health, big things, children,

things that in the world's eyes you should worry about,

you pray, you do your best, your apply yourself

but you let them go to the Lord, amen?

Three things you can do to be less worried today,

three things in three minutes, are you ready?

Number one, eat the frog.

Delicious.

Mark Twain said that if you eat a live frog in the morning,

first thing in the morning, everything else in the day

doesn't seem so bad.

[congregation applauding]

He says if you have two frogs, eat the bigger one first.

So, this is the idea, the idea is that if you have something

that's bugging you, get it now, get it done,

get it out of the way.

Don't let it be draining your battery.

When I was in high school, I always--

Remember whenever they'd have a project

and everybody would sign up last?

I'm like, sign me up first.

Two reasons, number one, teachers will never

give worse than a C to the guy that signed up first

and Cs make degrees, all right?

Number two, it was so great to just have it done and then like

every time someone did their project and looked all nervous,

and worried, and they stayed up all night before, you're done,

you're just done.

It's like getting in a hot tub, somehow it made me feel relaxed,

it was amazing.

The only time Jesus hurried was when we hurried to the cross.

So, if you have things in your life, a frog,

eat it now, don't wait.

Number two, live with integrity.

You can't be relaxed and be secretive and sneaky.

Integrity is not about being perfect,

integrity's about being honest.

People make mistakes.

People fall down and so integrity means

when that happens you're honest an open about it.

You suffer the consequences and you do your best

to reconcile with your neighbor.

That's why in the Bible it says,

"The wicked shall not enter the Lord's rest."

That's true, it's wisdom.

Wickedness means you'll never relax,

you'll never have serenity, you'll never have peace of mind.

Only way to reclaim it, if that's you, is integrity.

And finally, abandon the outcomes to the Lord.

Don't abandon your dreams. Don't abandon your goals.

Don't abandon your hopes and all of your work

but as you're working, trust that on that path,

no matter what happens, as hard as you work,

you can trust that the Lord will work through it, amen?

Lord, we trust you, we love you, and we thank you.

In Jesus's name, amen.

Bobby: Hannah and I are so happy you've joined us

in worship today.

We hope that you have found incredible hope and inspiration

in this program.

We're in a message series based on my new book,

"You Are Beloved: Living in the Freedom of God's Grace,

Mercy, and Love."

Based on the creed of the beloved,

this book is my desire to share how my life

was radically changed when I began reciting

this creed on a daily basis.

Hannah: Every week, we say this creed: "I'm not what I do.

I'm not what I have.

I'm not what people say about me.

I am the beloved of God. It's who I am.

No one can take it from me. I don't have to worry.

I don't have to hurry.

I can trust my friend Jesus and share his love with the world."

By resting in God's boundless and unconditional love,

you too can fully experience the blessings God intends for us.

When we embrace our position as beloved children of God

we'll experience our true identity,

allowing us to be courageous, to take risks,

and to follow God's call on our lives.

Bobby: That's right.

You know, practicing this creed was like changing the dial

on my life by one degree.

At first, I didn't really notice any change, but over time,

by training and aligning my mind with the Word of God through

praying this creed, I found a deep sense of rootedness.

Tap into the godly energy, joy, love, and power found in the

kingdom of God and experience the creed of the beloved

in your life.

announcer: Call, write, or go online today

and request Pastor Bobby's brand-new book,

"You Are Beloved: Living in the Freedom

of God's Grace, Mercy, and Love."

Based on the creed of the beloved,

which we recite every week at Shepherd's Grove

and on "Hour of Power," Pastor Bobby shares

how this creed changed him personally,

giving him renewed vision, joy, and energy,

and he thinks it can do the same for you too.

As you begin to accept and live in your identity

as God's beloved, you will have the freedom to take risks,

connect deeply with others, and let go of your shame.

You will do powerful things for God, and as you partner

with our ministry, you'll be allowing others

to know that they are truly beloved as well.

Your generous gift of $100 will include three

"You Are Beloved" books.

We pray that you give one to a friend, family member,

or co-worker sharing the secret to resting in God's boundless

and unconditional love with them.

In addition, Bobby and Hannah are excited to announce

that a group of "Hour of Power" friends have created

a matching challenge.

Whatever gift you give today will be matched dollar

for dollar to go twice as far to share the life-affirming truth

of God's love with people in need.

Call, write, or go online today.

Thank you for watching "Hour of Power"

and for your ongoing generous support

to help keep this program on the air.

Thank you and remember always God loves you and so do we.

♪♪♪

♪♪♪

CC BY ABERDEEN CAPTIONING 1-800-688-6621 WWW.ABERCAP.COM

announcer: The preceding program was paid for

by the ministry partners of the Hour of Power

and viewers like you and is accredited

by the Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability.

For more infomation >> "You Don't Need to Worry" - Bobby Schuller - Duration: 28:51.

-------------------------------------------

Tommy & Grace | You still love her don't you? - Duration: 1:50.

You once said to me

That men like us can never be loved

But she loves me

She told me

I love you, Thomas Shelby

She loves me

My f*cking wife took a bullet meant for me

I need you, Grace

I nearly got f*cking everything

I need you

There is someone

For a long time

Can I see you again?

This wasn't right, Tommy

I've done something terrible to you

Perhaps you didn't love her

She's here, by my side

You still love her don't you?

You want her

F*ck these people. F*ck 'em

Promise me

I promise

I'll make it safe

Happy or sad?

Sad

But I warn you

I'll break your heart

Already broken

For more infomation >> Tommy & Grace | You still love her don't you? - Duration: 1:50.

-------------------------------------------

Assamese funny video // vboyassam // new assamese don'tmiss - Duration: 0:48.

For more infomation >> Assamese funny video // vboyassam // new assamese don'tmiss - Duration: 0:48.

-------------------------------------------

Ντεν μιλάω ελληνικά καρντιά μου! / I Don't Speak Greek, Dear! / Nie mówię po grecku, moja droga! - Duration: 7:06.

What do you do when you love participating in speech contests,

but you also enjoy a leadership role in the district?

You know that when you work for the district,

you cannot compete?

So what do you do when an e-mail comes from the conference chair which says:

there's a speech contest where the eligibility rules do not apply?

You immediately say:

"I'm in!!!"

Even if the contest is in Greek!

Even if… you speak no word in Greek!

Contest Chair, Ladies and Gentlemen, fellow Toastmasters,

whether you believe it or not,

I do not speak Greek.

At all.

Or…

almost at all.

Whenever I go abroad,

I learn three most important expressions,

which allow me to survive the first days.

First:

"Where is the toilet?"

Second:

"You have beautiful eyes.

Can you give me your phone number?"

And third, most important of all:

"Sorry, I don't speak your language".

I did the same just a few days before I came here.

And guess what!

I'm walking out of the airport,

when suddenly a young, beautiful lady comes up and says to me something in Greek.

I look her deep in her brown eyes,

I listen carefully and then I say:

"Sorry, I don't speak Greek".

She looks back at me,

confusion in her eyes

and after a long moment she says:

"Liar!!!"

And she keeps talking.

In Greek.

And I keep staring in her eyes.

The most beautiful eyes I have ever seen.

When she stops I'm already in love.

I say "You have beautiful eyes. Can you give me your phone number?".

She again looks at me as if I came from Mars

and she starts to talk again, this time slower.

I can see that she's actually saying numbers,

but of course I don't understand a word.

The confusion between the two of us becomes so high

that I decide to break it before it even starts.

So I use the ultimate lifeline and ask

"Where is the toilet?"

She looks at me once again.

I have never seen anyone that confused.

She slowly raises her hand

and shows me the direction…

When I'm in the toilet

one popular Polish expression comes to my head.

We use it when someone seems not to understand something we say,

even if it's something very simple.

We say "nie udawaj Greka".

which means

"don't pretend to be a Greek".

Funny that I actually did the opposite!

When I think about it,

I do not know any Polish who would speak Greek.

But when I think a little bit more,

I realize that most people in Poland

actually can speak a little bit of Greek.

For example

everyone in Poland will know

souvlaki.

Say souvlaki and suddenly everyone's hungry.

And of course everyone will turn their heads

when they hear words like: κούπα, ρούχα or τέρας.

And only the last one I can translate to Greek without blushing,

knowing that you understand what I say.

Τέρας means "now" in Polish.

Ask me for the other two in the break!

But before we meet during the break,

let me tell you one thing:

it is crazy.

I have just done the speech in a language,

which I totally don't understand.

Even now it all sounds like Chinese to me.

But in Toastmasters we all say:

get out of your comfort zone!

So I encourage you to do the same.

Would you dare to take part in the next speech contest in Polish?

Do you accept the challenge?

For more infomation >> Ντεν μιλάω ελληνικά καρντιά μου! / I Don't Speak Greek, Dear! / Nie mówię po grecku, moja droga! - Duration: 7:06.

-------------------------------------------

ASMR 💓 For People Who Don't Get Tingles | Tingle Testing 🎧 - Duration: 45:31.

Hello!

Hello!

Hello!

I hope you enjoy this video.

And you will get a lot of "tingles".

"tingles"

"tingles"

Enjoy watching!

Thank you for watching!

I wish you sweet dreams!

Good night!

For more infomation >> ASMR 💓 For People Who Don't Get Tingles | Tingle Testing 🎧 - Duration: 45:31.

-------------------------------------------

What You Don't Know About Krispy Kreme - Duration: 5:05.

Krispy Kreme has been satisfying your sweet tooth cravings for more than 80 years, and

never fails to hit the spot.

Whether it's an extra-tasty breakfast or a late night treat, is there really ever a bad

time for one of those glazed pieces of heaven?

The doughnut recipe may be top secret, but here are a bunch of fun facts you may not

know about Krispy Kreme.

Secret potatoes

Krispy Kreme has kept their iconic Original Glazed doughnut recipe a secret for more than

80 years, but the company's website has given a few clues as to what those secret ingredients

may be.

Krispy Kreme's founder, Vernon Rudolph, bought the recipe from a French chef in New Orleans

in 1937, then took it to North Carolina where he opened the first store.

Decades later, Rudolph's son attempted to track down the original recipe, and according

to Duke University's The Chronicle, he ultimately discovered:

"[It consisted of] a cream of fluffed egg whites, mashed potatoes, sugar, shortening

and skim milk that was chilled and mixed with flour and then fried and covered in glaze."

Since Rudolph would have been making hundreds of doughnuts from a recipe meant to make just

a few dozen, his son guessed that this would have been only a starting point the proportions

would need to be altered.

The world may never know, but if Krispy Kreme doughnuts are full of mashed potatoes, that

might explain why they're so darn good.

Driving with glaze

When you hear "DUI" you probably think drugs or alcohol are the culprit, but what about

Krispy Kreme doughnuts?

In 2015, a man named Daniel Rushing was pulled over for what he thought would be a routine

traffic stop.

According to NPR, things took a turn for the worse when the officer asked him about some

white crystals that had been found on the floorboards, which had field-tested positive

for methamphetamine.

Rushing explained it was glaze from a Krispy Kreme donut, but the officers didn't believe

him.

"You are under arrest."

And he was taken to jail.

This is when Rushing realized he had a good lawsuit on his hands.

Eventually, the charges were dropped and the offending Krispy Kreme dust earned Rushing

a $37,500 settlement.

Krispy Kreme, the rapper

Heads up to any amateur rappers: If you've decided to name yourself Krispy Kreme, and

one of your videos is so utterly ridiculous that it goes viral, you need to start worrying

about trademark infringement.

In 2012, Tyler Cassidy AKA Krispy Kreme found himself in hot water when media coverage of

his video, "The Baddest" alerted the real Krispy Kreme to his use of their name.

The doughnut company contacted Cassidy's father and told them to find Krispy Kreme a new name

stat.

"I have to make an announcement video.

Because I have to change my rap name."

Cassidy ultimately decided on the name "Froggy Fresh."

Started with the smell

When Vernon Rudolph started making doughnuts in 1937, they were only sold to grocery stores

for resale there was no proper storefront.

But according to the Krispy Kreme website, passersby were so tantalized by the aroma

of the fried doughnuts that they would stop at the facility to buy them right there.

In a genius business move, Rudolph decided to cut a hole in the outside wall of the building

and began selling hot doughnuts directly to customers on the street, thus creating the

first Krispy Kreme retail location.

Name change?

Apparently, the name Krispy Kreme is a pronunciation conundrum for UK customers some think it's

Krispy "krem" and in 2017, the company announced they would be making a change to their name.

"Cream?

Kreme?

We're divided people.

And as CEO of Krispy Kreme I cannot allow it."

They would instead be known as Krispy Cream.

"So, my British peeps…go forth, say it loud, say it proud, but most of all say it right."

But wait… this announcement came on March 30th just a few days before April 1st.

Ultimately, the company announced that it was, in fact, a prank.

A spokesperson told Mirror Online,

"The idea behind the story was to draw attention to the confusion around pronunciation and

spelling of the brand in a humorous, irreverent way."

Wasted doughnuts

If it saddens you to think of even a single Krispy Kreme going to waste, prepare to be

heartbroken.

In 2016, a customer at a UK location was shocked to see about 50 bags of doughnuts piled behind

the shop, all destined for the trash.

He told BBC News,

"I've done some quick maths and I reckon there were about 15,000 doughnuts being wasted there."

"Noooo!"

So why don't they donate the day-old doughnuts?

In a general statement on their website addressing waste, the company said,

"Krispy Kreme doughnuts are an occasional indulgent treat and, as such, do not have

the nutritional values adequate to be a meal replacement.

Therefore, we have concerns about giving doughnuts to people in need of proper nourishment."

Makes you think twice about your several-doughnut-a-day habit, doesn't it?

Thanks for watching!

Click the Mashed icon to subscribe to our YouTube channel.

Plus check out all this cool stuff we know you'll love, too!

For more infomation >> What You Don't Know About Krispy Kreme - Duration: 5:05.

-------------------------------------------

(サッカーに興味がない人が)ワールドカップを楽しむ方法 How To Enjoy The World Cup When You Don't Like Football - Duration: 4:23.

Hey, kids it's me...

Honda...

Keisuke

At the moment the World Cup is...

going on

I lived in England for 13 years (Norwich home of Alan Partridge)

and

I don't like football

Why?

When I lived in England

the older kid next door would always make me practice football with him (I was always the goalie...)

That's all

Also as a kid I got so many footballs in the face

Football to the face!?

and 90% of the time I wasn't even playing football

I was just minding my own business on the playground

That really traumatized me (Now I have an instant reflex of closing my eyes when someone passes me any kind of ball...)

You have so many traumatic childhood experiences...

In university I had friends who liked football

and I ended up watching it a lot with them

Why didn't you just say you didn't want to watch it

I would now

but when you're a student, you don't want to be left out

I see

and I'm guessing some of you are in that situation right now

so this is for you

come one! come on!

GOAL!!!!

They scored! They scored!!

Oh

NIPPON NIPPON NIPPON

OH, SO CLOSE

Hey, did you see

that...

Go Nakata!

He's not playing!

Oh

then

Go Gon Nakayama!

Dude! He hasn't played for ye...

Go Ono Shinji!!!

*sigh*

Wow that was amazing!!!

They just passed the ball...

Oh...

I see

Nice!!!

The other team stole the ball! That's not "nice"!!!

Yeah...

Go

GO!

GOAL!!!!!!

Dude, that's the other team!!!!

Go! Come on! Go!

What did you...

The TV...

er...what....why...

Football is boring! How can you call it a sport!?

What?

That's rich, coming from the guy who likes pro wrestling

Shut up!

Wrestling is

ART!

Please give me a thumbs up if you enjoyed the video(^o^)b

Don't forget to subscribe!

Maybe click the bell icon to get notifications for my videos ^^

Are any of you watching the world cup? (or being forced to watch it? XD)

I actually

didn't even now it was going on until a day or two ago...

I bought this

and this kiddie cup for the video

but I didn't know what to use this for (or why I bought it...)

I've put a few videos out on my second channel

so go check those out (if you want) ^^

Bye!!!(^-^)

For more infomation >> (サッカーに興味がない人が)ワールドカップを楽しむ方法 How To Enjoy The World Cup When You Don't Like Football - Duration: 4:23.

-------------------------------------------

MATT BIANCO don't blame it on a girl Live at Nave de Vero - Duration: 5:06.

For more infomation >> MATT BIANCO don't blame it on a girl Live at Nave de Vero - Duration: 5:06.

-------------------------------------------

Nigeria finally don home kit at World Cup and fans on social go wild - Duration: 2:52.

World Cup watchers went wild on Friday as Nigeria finally rocked their home kit.Nigeria and Nike released the green, white and black shirt last month and it sold out on the day of its of release, with over 3million of the jerseys being snapped up and queues forming in London for it

The Super Eagles did not wear the fashionable outfit during their first game against Croatia, which they lost 2-0, because of a potential kit clash

RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next Nigeria 2-0 Iceland, RESULT: Ahmed Musa scores twice to

Alex Iwobi and Co gear up for Iceland clash with training. Nigeria vs Iceland - World Cup 2018 Preview: Everything you

Iceland train at the Volgograd Arena as minnows go in hunt. Share this article Share 6

6k shares But with Iceland donning their usual all-blue ensemble, they had the opportunity to rock it in Friday afternoon's game

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang showed his approval, putting a story on Instagram showing himself wearing it ahead of the game

 And there was no surprise when social media users went wild over the kit.@zachxwalters wrote: 'Those Nigeria kits are something else

I need one'.  'Nigeria's playing in the saucy kit today,' added @Shauna_Gee. @WoSoVibes threw their weight behind Nigeria, saying: 'If you have kits as nice as Nigeria you deserve to win'

 Dave Sharman also said: 'Finally, some Nigeria home kit action.' @PixtaPilar was more simple about it, writing: 'NIGERIA ARE WEARING THE KIT'

  Not that it was just the home kit that received a seal of approval from those watching at home

Nigeria also rocked a black and white anthem jacket ahead of kick-off that was loved on social media

@MannyHawks wrote: 'Nigeria's anthem jackets are exceptional.' 'Nigeria deserve to win just because of that Jersey and Jacket', added @TimmyTommie

  RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next Nigeria 2-0 Iceland, RESULT: Ahmed Musa scores twice to

Alex Iwobi and Co gear up for Iceland clash with training. Nigeria vs Iceland - World Cup 2018 Preview: Everything you

Iceland train at the Volgograd Arena as minnows go in hunt. Share this article Share 6

6k shares

For more infomation >> Nigeria finally don home kit at World Cup and fans on social go wild - Duration: 2:52.

-------------------------------------------

OC Animatic - You Love Him Don't You? - Duration: 0:54.

You think you got everybody fooled, don't you?

Well, not me, honey.

I've known you too long.

And no matter how hard you try to deny it,

I can tell you care as much about him as he cares about you.

Do admit that you love him.

And I know that you do.

That little, persistent kid has somehow gotten in under the wire.

And that's what's happened, huh?

Admit the truth.

You love him, don't you?

For more infomation >> OC Animatic - You Love Him Don't You? - Duration: 0:54.

-------------------------------------------

Donald Trump Furious At Melania's 'I Don't Care' Jacket Protesting His Mocking Be Best Agenda - Dail - Duration: 2:36.

Donald Trump was angry that Melania Trump wore her 'I Don't Care' jacket during her visit with migrant children in Texas to get back at him for mocking her 'Be Best' campaign

   Donald Trump, 72, was not happy about Melania Trump, 48, wearing her now infamous jacket with the words, "I don't really care, do u" written on the back during her departure from visiting migrant children in Texas and it turns out that may have just been the reaction she was looking for

 "Donald was furious over Melania's jacket, but then, that's why she wore it, to piss him off and to cause him maximum embarrassment," a souce close to Melania EXCLUSIVELY told HollywoodLife

"Donald was left scrambling for an excuse as to why Melania would wear such a thing, especially in such a delicate situation, and the best he could come up with was blaming the 'fake news

' Meanwhile, when Donald quizzed her about the jacket, Melania played dumb, claiming she just grabbed a jacket to wear without realizing what was on it, which is obviously ludicrous, but how can he prove otherwise? It really was an amazing act of silent protest on Melania's behalf to piss him off after his immigration separation policy made a mockery of her 'Be Best' campaign

"    Melania getting back at Donald through her jacket may have made her feel empowered but it also caused criticism from many people

The First Lady didn't seem to mind, however, because getting back at the Donald was reportedly more important than how she portrayed herself

"Even though she was aware that people might misunderstand it and believe she was saying she didn't care, she felt it really wouldn't matter, as people believe her to be complicit anyway, simply by the fact that she remains married to Donald," the source continued

 Although Melania may have been silently dissing her husband with the jacket, her spokesperson tried to convince the public otherwise by saying the jacket choice had no hidden meaning and was simply just a jacket

Donald, of course, also took to Twitter shortly after the news to give a different explanation that talked about how Melania chose to wear the jacket as a jab to the "fake media" but Melania, herself, never confirmed this

For more infomation >> Donald Trump Furious At Melania's 'I Don't Care' Jacket Protesting His Mocking Be Best Agenda - Dail - Duration: 2:36.

-------------------------------------------

Seth MacFarlane fait un don de 2,5 millions de dollars à un média indépendant - Duration: 2:13.

 Il y a quelques jours, Seth MacFarlane disait avoir honte de travailler pour la Fox après avoir taxé le présentateur Tucker Carlson de propagandiste à la botte de Donald Trump

Deux jours après, l'acteur a décidé de passer des paroles aux actes en faisant des dons plus que substantiels à un média indépendant

 Selon Deadline, deux millions de dollars iront à la National Public Radio et 500 000$ à l'antenne radio de la NPR à Los Angeles

Il s'agit d'un pied de nez bien senti puisque les sommes reversées viennent directement des revenus tirés du travail l'acteur et producteur avec la Fox

N'utilisez pas votre cerveau   Seth MacFarlane a été outré par l'injonction faite au public de Fox News par le journaliste Tucker Carlson de ne pas croire les informations issues d'autres médias

« En d'autres termes, n'ayez pas de pensée critique, ne consultez pas de multiples sources d'information et, de manière générale, n'utilisez pas votre cerveau », s'est scandalisé l'acteur sur Twitter

 « Obéissez aveuglement à Fox News. C'est un merdier extrémiste, et c'est ce genre de choses qui font que je suis bien embarrassé de travailler avec cette société »

For more infomation >> Seth MacFarlane fait un don de 2,5 millions de dollars à un média indépendant - Duration: 2:13.

-------------------------------------------

Kim Kardashian Says She's Done Taking Selfies: 'I Don't Really Like Them' - News Today - Duration: 2:30.

 Kim Kardashian West is the undeniable queen of selfies. She takes them in the mirror, in her bed, and pretty much everywhere else

In fact, Kardashian West has snapped so many images of herself, that she's released an entire book filled with them

But the world as we know it is about to change — because the fashion and beauty icon has decided to step away from her favorite pastime

 In an interview with ITV's This Morning, Kardashian West revealed the sudden change in her photo-taking ways — and explained that the reason for this surprising move is because she wants to be more present in her everyday life

 "I don't take selfies anymore. I don't really like them. I just it's not all about sitting there taking selfies, I just like to live there in real life, I don't mind pictures but I'm just not on my phone like I used to be," she said

 And the star also added that despite her ubiquitous media presence, her children aren't aware that she's famous

 "It's pretty intense, but at home I'm not known," she said. "My kids have no clue what's going on

So I don't really feel it — I spend most of my time at home."  Kardashian West was spotted in Paris on Thursday, where she attended designer Virgil Abloh's first Louis Vuitton fashion show with her husband Kanye West and her sister Kylie Jenner

It was the star's second visit to the city where she was robbed at gunpoint in 2016

However, that didn't stop her from enjoying herself, a source tells PEOPLE.  Kardashian West "seemed in a good mood" and was "absolutely not" afraid, the source says

As for her security,"there were guards around her but not a huge contingent," the source adds

"It was almost normal, but there was some tension you could feel." However, "it didn't seem exceptional or excessive

" Tags Fashion Kim Kardashian News Style News

For more infomation >> Kim Kardashian Says She's Done Taking Selfies: 'I Don't Really Like Them' - News Today - Duration: 2:30.

-------------------------------------------

The spirits don't like me... - Duration: 22:47.

(watch on x2 speed)

skip to 10:28 for the DRAMATIC SHIT.

(not really, but its not this boring)

(here it begins to move very slowly, if you look at the glint,(just keep an eye on it later around 13 minutes.))

I request, that please can one spirit please talk to me if any spirit can hear

me then move the planchette to your desired answer

please be shifting, please, please what?I don't even know.

goodbye goodbye spirit of the oui-ouija yeah I say goodbye and yeah let you

go back to doing your own stuff and such

okay you probably didn't see that but it just slipped down from five down to

goodbye and okay guess that's my answer yes I was there

opening so in sleep or something it may have been me shift um at least I just

didn't want to talk oh god

uh my wrists are weird they're like they feel kind of sore but not quite oh it's weird

maybe it's just from holding them up that joints themselves oh my god what's

the fuck even talk about unn unn climactic oh yeah they're very real but

they don't want to talk to me I can't fight with that know how many people want

to talk to me but oh yeah I got my answer

they're real yeah I think as far as I know and they are there and they don't

they don't talk to me it's immediately go down to goodbye that is oh it's weird

it's weird I don't know it's it's not it's like it's like it's shifting under

your hand like not someone's pushing it but it's just shifting farther and

farther down this is like it's not that's an angle

if it was that angle and it was actually was shifting I would do it that way not

that way and Oh God wow that is again I was really expecting it for just to be

20 minutes of legitimately nothing and that's that's pretty pretty cool

pretty different pretty pretty unique um I hope I did the whole goodbye thing

right I mean only so many times you can say goodbye before you know it gets the

message I don't know uh at least it wasn't a bad thing or something at least

I didn't get possessed yeah so so that's that's that's the the end of that I

guess I was not expecting anything holy fuck oh god

there we go and uh good night have sweet dreams and all that

For more infomation >> The spirits don't like me... - Duration: 22:47.

-------------------------------------------

YASUO CİDDEN BU KILIÇLA ULTİ ATIYOR ! | DON'T STARVE TOGETHER BÖLÜM 9 - Duration: 12:18.

For more infomation >> YASUO CİDDEN BU KILIÇLA ULTİ ATIYOR ! | DON'T STARVE TOGETHER BÖLÜM 9 - Duration: 12:18.

-------------------------------------------

5 Ways to Teach Kids Mindfulness (That Don't Involve Sitting Still) | Parenting A to Z - Duration: 8:57.

Hey hey, my friend! Welcome to Parenting A to Z! I'm Kelly Bourne and this week we're

talking all about Zen. How to introduce mindfulness to your kids, when maybe

they're the kind of kids that get ants in their pants. Maybe they're the kind of

kids that can't sit still for more than two seconds. So I've got five different

tools and strategies you can try that are really fun, that I think your active

kids are really going to enjoy.

I think one of the biggest misconceptions with

mindfulness is that in order for us to be mindful we need to be really quiet,

and sit really still, and be really focused... Yeah. I know. And for a lot

of us with active kids, that seems like the impossible

task. But really, what mindfulness is, is just being present.

It's being aware of the here-and-now. And that doesn't mean you need to be sitting

in silence for 25 minutes in order to learn what mindfulness is, and in order

to reap the benefits of mindfulness. It can decrease our anxiety, it improves our

attention and our focus. It helps us find clarity. It helps us find our calm. When

we can pull on our mindfulness practice. When we're feeling really stressed, and

we're feeling really agitated. What are the biggest things, from a parenting

standpoint, that mindfulness brings? It helps our kids regulate their

emotions on their own. So they're not constantly having these high,

high peaks, and low, low valleys. Having that mindfulness allows them to

self-regulate, and self soothe, so they can be more on an even keel. And it

allows them to respond with focus, and with attention, and with clarity, when it

is called upon them -- when they're facing stress and frustration. So I've

got five different activities you can try with your kids who are really active.

If you thought that mindfulness was a lost frickin' cause for your kids,

this one is for you! And one strategy that I really like to use with my kids --

this is not even a strategy, it's just play and it's fun -- is activating their

spidey senses. And if your kids aren't into Spiderman, that's totally cool. It

can be a princess, a character on TV, or another superhero.

Or for older kids, even a character in a movie. But for us, we use Spidey senses.

And we get them to activate their superpowers. So talking to them about

activating their superpowers and getting them to really intently focus on what

they're seeing, and what they're hearing, and what they can touch, and how their

senses are super-sized. When, I know! I'm getting really animated even

talking about it! But getting them to describe what they are experiencing, and

what they're seeing, when those superpowers are activated and their

senses are really tuned in to what's going on around them. That's

mindfulness, right there. And it's so much more than than sitting and being quiet

and being calm and still. Of course, that works for a lot of kids, but if your

kids are active, this is a great alternative to get them to

practice tuning in and describing what's going on around them. Another really fun,

active way that we are using with our kids, to get them to engage with the

present moment and get them to focus on what they're experiencing, it's something

that we call "Jump Around." Any other House of Pain -- I know, I'm such a, like, NOT a

gangster AT ALL, but I love that old music! -- is we'll blast the

music, we'll get our kids to jump around, being really active, you can put on

whatever tunes that they're in to. And then we'll shut the music off and just

get everyone to lay down, close their eyes, and be really still. And then, I know,

I'm closing my eyes too, just because that's what we do in the moment, and

then getting them to pay attention and getting them to just be quiet and listen

to what they're hearing. Listen to what their body's telling them. Getting them

to put their hand on their heart and feel their heart beating, and tell you what

that feels like, and what that sounds like. And how their legs feel, and how

their arms feel. How their body feels. What they're seeing, what they're hearing.

Paying attention to their elevated heart rate, and maybe even their elevated

breathing, or their belly going up and down. That's all mindfulness, right there.

Just getting your kids to have fun, be active, and then paying attention to what's

going on in their bodies. It's really fun. Something else that works

really well if your kids like to eat, if your kids are into snacks.

And whose kids are not into snacks?! Is to try doing a

blindfolded taste test. Again, really fun, not the typical thing you

think of when it comes to mindfulness, but by making it fun, having some things

that are crunchy, some that are salty, some that are sweet, just a wide variety

of things. From watermelon, to granola bars, crackers, cheese, whatever -

yogurt, all the things they like eating. You can blindfold them and then practice

doing a taste test. Asking them, how does it feel in your mouth? What are

you tasting? What do you think it is? Is it crunchy? Is it sweet? Asking them all

those questions, just to slow down. I know, again, closing my eyes -- I'm such a weirdo --

but to pay attention to what's going on in the present moment. I feel

so sneaky with all these tips! But they really do help with our

active kids. Another thing that's really fun, is we take our kids on "noticing

walks." So I know, that probably sounds weird. But we will go for walks with our

kids where the sole purpose of the walks is to talk about all the stuff we notice.

Again, zeroing in on the senses. What are you seeing? What are you hearing? What

are you feeling? All of all of those things. And getting them to explain

what's going on, and what they're noticing, and taking those moments for

everybody to be really quiet and listen -- it's like I'm doing this right

now, here with you. Getting really quiet, and then hearing what they can hear, and

describing what they're hearing. And it's also a really fun, engaging way

to spend time as a family. So you're having that togetherness time, you're

having that connection time, you're having that quality time, while also

boosting up your kids' sense of mindfulness. And you're essentially

teaching them how to get grounded. How to pay attention to the leaves. How to pay

attention to the sky, and the trees. And how to pay attention to what they're

hearing, and seeing, and feeling. Just noticing. So a "noticing walk"

is a really fun thing you can do. Snd something else you can do when

you're on your noticing walks, or you can do this at home, or in the grocery store,

or really wherever, is we call it "five things." So again, you're focusing on your

five senses. So thinking of the five senses, what are five things you can see,

five things you can hear, five things you can touch... I'm losing track of the senses,

as I'm explaining it to you! But getting them to do that, again, it gets them to

focus on the present moment, and focus on what they can see, and what they can hear,

and really dial it in without having to sit and close their eyes and teach them

how to meditate. It's a great option, give it a try.

Give it a try and see how it goes. You may find that you have a new fun family

activity! I know, I'm such a loser, but I can help it! Give it a try, for real.

And the other thing, too, that goes along with that, with the five things

piece, is it works really well for us adults when we start ruminating. So

you know when you get that tape that keeps playing in your head, of

how you're a bad mom, or how you made all these mistakes, or how come this is

happening again... when that train starts going? Please

tell me I'm not the only one that happens to?! But the "five things"

mindfulness tool also helps us when our mind starts going. To snap out of it.

Cuz when you're focused on what are five things I can see, what are five things I

can smell, what are five things that I can hear, you're not thinking about

whatever was driving you bonkers. You're now focused and distracted on this new

task. And you're being mindful. You're coming back to the present moment. You're

coming back to what's real and what's around you, and not this made-up

thing that you're spinning in your head. So again, that's a really good one to

just to put in your back pocket for the next time your brain starts

going. So I hope that helps! I'm sending it out to all my other

fellow parents of really active kids who are wanting to teach them to be aware of

what's going on, you're wanting to teach them to be mindful, but it seems like all

the resources out there are for kids who like to be really quiet and sit still. I hope it

helps! I hope it helps. Give it a go. Let me know how it goes. Leave

any questions or comments below. Of course, if you're looking for any more

in-depth parenting resources and support, don't forget to check us out in the

Parent 'Hood. I hold regular office hours and it's lots of fun! So merry

mindfulness! I hope you can find your Zen and help your kids do the same. I'll see

you in the next video!

For more infomation >> 5 Ways to Teach Kids Mindfulness (That Don't Involve Sitting Still) | Parenting A to Z - Duration: 8:57.

-------------------------------------------

Date night! Don Jr. posts pictures with girlfriend Kimberly Guilfoyle - Duration: 7:33.

Barely a week after they their relationship went public, Don Jr can't help but flaunt his new girlfriend Kimberly Guilfoyle on social media

The president's son shared snaps with the Fox Host at a concert for American rock band Poison in Long Island, New York Thursday night

Don Jr wrapped his arm around a smiling Kim as they posed for pictures with band members for the concert date night

'Always great catching up with my good friend @bretmichaelsofficial and all the boys from @poison

You can't find a cooler group of guys who love their fans and do so much for our vets

Great show last night on Long Island,' he captioned his post.Kim dressed in an all red bodysuit for the night out with her new beau

Later on Friday, he spoke at the Montana Republican Party's annual convention in Billings, where he was joined onstage by GOP senate nominee Matt Rosendale

He urged Montana Republicans to rally against U.S. Sen. Jon Tester in the fall election

He says the two-term Democrat had fallen out of step with the state's voters.Trump Jr

warned that Democrats opposed to the Trump agenda are highly motivated leading into the election in November

Tester came into the crosshairs of President Donald Trump after releasing allegations in the spring that derailed the White House's Veterans Affairs nominee, Ronny Jackson

DailyMail.com exclusively revealed last Thursday that Don Jr and Kim were a officially a couple, and that the Fox News host has even received the seal of approval from the president and the first family

 A source close to the president's son told DailyMail.com last week the two are 'crazy about each other' and have never tried to hide their romance

'They're really into each other, it's obvious from the way they are together, and they haven't tried to hide it

But they haven't felt compelled to make any kind of pronouncement that they're romantically involved,' the source said

 The source added the pair have been open about their relationship and are given to PDAs and holding hands when they are together

 Don Jr has flaunted their budding romance on his Instagram posting his own pictures with Kim and commenting on her photos with sappy comments

On Wednesday the Fox host posted an Instagram dancing in a red dress on stage at the Young Women's Leadership Summit and Don Jr was quick to gush in the comments saying 'Looking good KG

Great speech.' But the father-of-five didn't stop there, he also responded to fans in the comments, warding off potential suitors saying 'slow down dude' and apologizing for taking Kim off the market

Don Jr and Kim began dating in late March, around the time Trump Jr., 40, and wife Vanessa, 40, announced their decision to split after 12 years of marriage

  News of the divorce first became public on March 15th.The two released a joint statement saying: 'We will always have tremendous respect for each other and our families

We have five beautiful children together and they remain our top priority. We ask for your privacy during this time

'On Thursday, Vanessa revealed on Twitter that they have actually been separated for 'over nine months' and commented on her estranged husband's relationship with Kim

'The lengths people will go to attack a woman simply because she's dating Don. We've been separated for over 9 months and respect each other's decisions & privacy

We'll focus on raising our great kids. Would be nice if the press did the same rather than obsess over our pvt lives,' she tweeted

The soon-to-be exes appear to be on good terms and Don Jr seems to have no hesitance showing off his new relationship in the public eye

He has been spotted cozying up to his new girlfriend at a new sushi restaurant at the Trump International in DC in photos obtained exclusively by DailyMail

com.  

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét