Thứ Hai, 25 tháng 6, 2018

Youtube daily best Jun 25 2018

Biscuit your reign of terror is over

And your plans for shout danger this one? I quite like 3 peepers

Unleashing support bomb horsepower I shall horse around

What ends training routine sorry Penfold when you've saved the world a zillion times him right let's do this

You know, just once I'd like to meet my match just

Very funny bimbo. Well there ought to be a waxwork of meters from him

Night out

Footage of Benjamin's carrying out yet. Another shocking robbery

Yeah, that's not all you're wanted for I am Danger Mouse and I am rubbing this back next. I sold me getting walloped

I'm sticking to you like chief Oh

carrots

- danger Mouse's I wouldn't say that now, how should we do this best of three? Why don't we just

Big busy been home

You think I'll get a medal like a porch red hand

No, not a thief it's my twin from the twisty verse

DM. I never thought I'd have to arrest my own friend. Mm-hmm. Double danger. Let's do it

Well, if it isn't Tweedledum and tweedle dumb nothing

Please don't mention this in your reviews of longer path just for the pudding

I

Know how to tell you apart something only Danger Mouse knows what is mine well-done Penfold. Sorry about the middle name

What is it again? Oh

Dear that is unfortunate, I guess this is goodbye. I couldn't have defeated them all without you D team ever one big question remains

We've met the twisty verses greeter cool

And isambard kingdom brunel

The asteroid will strike in two and three-quarter hours

There is no telling the first scientist to present their plan to stop the asteroid ace

Heisenberg King Kong Brunel. Oh

It doesn't do that but it will make it spotlessly clean for when it destroys the earth

Well, that was a massive waste of time. We don't have let's no way I vote

Willesden green swimming pool. Please. Leave the stage

I

Present may I present my shrink at Iser?

If I have caused enough rains one direct hit or shrink the asteroid from planets button did she say it makes things bigger?

So who will take the fate of the planet into their hands?

Well, I'm no doctor much in the next two hours and 20 minutes all in

After we've saved the world you might practice your catching Danger Mouse

Be careful the device takes half an hour to recharge before it can be fired again

And it's just recharge chief, please let me have a go I just want to be a bit taller

The device is for shrinking the asteroid not for stretching insecure chimpanzees. We trousers are still too tight

Never mind your trousers. Oh

Yes droid looks much closer here. It is much closer. It's now an hour and a half until impact. I

Know what we need do any harm in the sea?

Right, whoo, how about a massive object location device a massive object

Hey your friends, yeah, I met that while I was waiting through the sea

They invited me to this century for the results of terrible experiments. May I introduce?

Tarun a tour bus

genius

Yes

Tenfold we've only got 20 minutes

That okay, we now have no way of stopping the asteroid it's not too late to wash it

Oh

Give it a nudge in the right direction

I've got to hand it to you Danger Mouse you did it reddit where it's due professor Brunel's inventions

Honestly the first time I went there, I got a murukku. It doesn't even have a bloom

Activate gauge your budget

Well, I am fed up no need to get worked up either I get holiday or

Captain Pete's is celebrating a hundred years since the last safety checks

Yeah

World's being attacked by giant mutant sea monsters. Oh

lucky guess

popping up every machines an ordinary sea creatures

But the world needs right now is a hero someone who doesn't know the meaning of the word fear fear

The French Sbarro's stand with others Sydney put the telly on

Crabs chief and the greater Hawaii this holiday is awesome. Yes, Felina

the best friend

Forgets my lollipop he's toast double this stuff. I

Just came back to find out what flavor ice cream you wanted

Two ice creams beers

Penfold I told you to this died Danger Mouse not bleep me a hamster

You think you've got a beef with Danger Mouse get in line?

Bharati then yourself edit is

Sick of him. I don't know boss. All I can see is the squiddy

I

Owe you an apology penhold. I broke my promise. I guess saving the world comes first. No pimple. Let's do it together

Again, nope, please. Don't tell them I was playing games at work. It won't happen again ever

Snowmen but that's no ordinary snowman

Yes, it wouldn't be a Danger Mouse Christmas

Behold a new icy dog

And that was a warning shot

Can we just get on with this it is Christmas Eve, but we've got a lot to do before tomorrow

One day the world will feel the power of my wintry terror are these seats heated

No chance anticipation is half the fun pass me a biscuit

You don't make belonged eye contact

It's my you Christmas jam back off he's elves give me a break

Why do you think someone wants to kidnap you

Lock your doors and block the chimney Santa we're on our way

Repeat big red one is on the moon

Are you playing at this isn't a Stan's edition wrapping uniform honestly is call yourself an elf Santa

Is there anyone who might be angry?

I've always wondered Santa how do you manage to deliver print?

It's my magic

Rainier could be dislodge. This is an impostor

Can I get the reindeer a carrot before they go

The snowman all I want for Christmas is a magically super-powered hat

It's like I'm an actual real villain ho ho ho terrified. Laughs

Oh, I forgot. You don't have one Cory Santa time for you - oh ho go boy Santa catcher

And but what Danger Mouse is forgotten is that this is a double length Christmas special

So the snowman is only just getting started

People of the I'm canceling Christmas

Yes, it's raging across the globe like some sort of super powered screw that's what I

Oh

I really deserve that jetski. Come on Danger Mouse do something. I

Can't do anything without my hat can't fly my sleigh

Professor fYI. I know none of this is real for applications. It's now a prototype nuclear fusion heat cannon

Elves do any of you know

Boo you see it's jokes like that that keep you in the second division. I don't need jokes to defeat you

I have my magic hat

For Christmas

Oh

Remote access marks for emergency intercept its Oh

Anyway, you don't even believe I'm real. No I don't but if I did I would tell you to pull yourself

That's right

Under your hat

T-minus one hour till dawn and Danger Mouse. How about giving me a hand to him?

Oh standard Christmas love

Presents too, Merry Christmas boys

For more infomation >> Danger Mouse Memorable Moments Best Cartoon For Kids & Children Part 25 - Lily Owens - Duration: 16:57.

-------------------------------------------

Wheels on the Bus Nursery Rhymes | Education best kids songs | Kids videos - Duration: 1:00:03.

Wheels on the Bus Nursery Rhymes | Education best kids songs | Kids videos

For more infomation >> Wheels on the Bus Nursery Rhymes | Education best kids songs | Kids videos - Duration: 1:00:03.

-------------------------------------------

Chicago's Best Empanada: Savory Crust - Duration: 3:36.

(playful music)

- When it comes to street food, a handheld empanada comes

right to the top of mind.

And when we asked for your suggestions, Rachel said

we should check out Savory Crust in Morton Grove.

She says they have delicious gourmet empanadas.

Let's find out.

(lively music)

We had to come to Savory Crust.

Of course we're not on the street

but empanadas are perfect street food.

Why do you think they're a go-to?

- It's a go-to because it's a handheld item, perfect

for people that are on-the-go.

- They are portable, they have meet, they have veggies,

they have sauce, they're freaking fantastic.

And they're containable in the hand.

- It's a whole meal in a pocket.

- It's all compact.

You can carry it around.

If you can carry it around, it's a street food.

- I saw the menu, you have a bunch of different flavors.

What is the authentic empanada?

What are we making today?

- Today we're gonna be showing you our Argentinian empanada.

It is completely different

than any other empanada you've had.

(alert dings)

- Chris, one of our viewers, wrote in

and said the crust, the fillings, everything is amazing.

So I think it's time we head in the kitchen, we check

it out, and I see what Chris is talking about.

(Latin music)

We're here with Chef Carlos.

We are going to make Argentinian empanadas.

It's gonna splash, I'm not doing this part.

Can I mix a little?

- [Carlos] Yes.

- Do I just, like, brown it like I'm browning meat at home?

- Absolutely.

- See what I did there?

I made it look like I cook.

I may not cook well,

but I can add in the garlic, beef paste, and potatoes.

How many empanadas do we get out of this much?

- 250 empanadas.

- Wow!

So we're gonna make 250 empanadas today, me and you?

- Pretty much yes.

And you can add the main flavor, that's the olives.

- [Marley] This is hard work,

you must have very strong forearms.

- Not really, I'm bit of weak. - Not really?

With our final touches in, I'll let Carlos build

up his muscle.

Time to meet Jen, the crimping master.

I hope I'm in good hands because I haven't crimped

anything since my hair in the 90s.

- [Animated Voice] Totally, yeah.

- I won't disappoint you.

(both laugh)

- I like that, confidence.

- [Jen] We're gonna take our dough

and we're gonna get a heaping scoop

of the Argentinian beef, spread

it end-to-end, seal the edges.

- Mine is bursting.

- [Jen] Fold this over and pinch.

- [Male Voice] Ouch.

- [Jen] Fold and pinch.

- I think something got lost in translation there.

This is mine and it's terrible.

So I'm gonna let you crimp and I'm gonna go wait

to do the eating part because I'm really good at that part.

(upbeat music)

- But I love the Argentinian ones 'cause i like beef.

- It's got potatoes, it's got peppers, and both of

those play really well with the beef.

- I'm actually from Argentina.

It's practically the same.

It's really good.

- We did not give you one of my bum ones

but I do have one of my creations here.

Well I've been waiting all day for this so let's dig in.

Empanada cheers.

- [Geri] Cheers.

(energetic music)

What do you think?

- It's delicious.

The crust is almost like a pastry crust.

It has a real, like, sweetness to it that balances

really nicely off of all the spices

and the meat and potatoes.

- This will probably sustain me for a day.

- Maybe 12 of these would.

Thank you so much for having us.

We're glad that we came.

But since this is the perfect street food,

I'm gonna take one for the road.

And off I go. - Bye.

For more infomation >> Chicago's Best Empanada: Savory Crust - Duration: 3:36.

-------------------------------------------

The Lion Guard Memorable Moments Best Cartoon For Kids & Children Part 281 - Aimee Thorpe - Duration: 14:44.

PLEASE LIKE, SHARE, SUBCRIBE video! Thanks you very much!

Oh

How's it looking from up there

So, where are you taking me exactly don't worry we're almost

There, you know

You are gonna help me get ready

Remember, we will Kiara look here. We are

Rambo meadows and

We're here. Okay, I guess I have a little time

A senior member of the lunch make your move Moga. The lion guard will save you

Boom now whirring ball, could it get any better?

Your complexion of little moisture this rainstorm could last all day

There you're safe again as long as they're not anywhere near me

everyone everyone you won't believe this but

Somebody want to get this thing off me the rain wash away all the land around us. I'm a cure

We'll get you off that Island

Yara, listen to kion come on relax and the flowers far so it shouldn't take you too long to get him

Home me

Don't you need me to help you take Yara off the island we can manage until you get back besides

That's nice of you just one little problem

That's not our baby. Oh he belongs to our

neighbors fine

Way up at the top

Huh? Guess this is going to take a little longer than I thought

Always throwing fruit

What are you doing hey giving you a mud facial

Remember it never hurts to look your best. I

Said work slaps, and I don't want to keep the Buffaloes waiting

We have to find a way to cross that river then they could just walk off the island unless the RO destroys the island

That wouldn't be good

But there might be another way to get them off the island

That's better nice and quiet a little too quiet

Wonderman

Boom those along with more of the island

Lionguard, are there going to rescue us no time to wait besides. I've got a plan

We're gonna make a stepping-stone path to shore and shinier I can see my face in it really let me see

There's my nose was big too, you know, it looks pretty

Yes

Okay, here we go. One two three

Won't be long you're almost home

Somewhere I move we keep looking and I second it balling favored by

They're in the cross

Come out where I mean adorable baby baboon, we were trying to help earlier

Trying to help. Oh, yes. He was hopelessly lost and we were trying to guide him plumb

Me. Yes. Well, uh-huh

meeting adjourned

They're going again, they were both good plans just not good enough

Hmm. I wonder if we put both legs together

Bunga

Finally here we are you're home safe, okay

Okay, guess my work here is done

You ready to knock over that tree, I'm ready. Are you ready ready?

You did it we all did it right

I'm sorry, we weren't able to help you Chiara, but you did health I could never have gotten off that island without you two

I meant I'm sorry. We couldn't help you. Look I must say you look ready for the wall Oh

Usually the Royals are always so stuffy at these things

But this they always insist I try to look my best

Now let the Buffalo begin oh

That sure looks like fun fully

Hmm why do you suppose they wandered so far from the regular grazing ground who cares we found up there fine, let's go that up

Whoa big B. You gotta eat something stomach e yours is worth

Powerfully, that was unbelievable

What do you go

Don't feel those danny-boy I

Just told you I'm getting the time. They're the rarest most delicious grubs in the pride land lion guard

No problem great rescue bully

What use it? Yeah, but we're a team and our team's known as good if you get hurt or worn out from going soap

Wow now that that's settled I gotta go find the utamu grubs you come in or nah I'm in let's go

Whoa, fine I'll rest but I won't like it wasn't expected to

Do I

Yes. Yes. I totally do

When in doubt

Follow the dumb like follow the poop and we can follow pretty cool that you knew that

I know I'm done believable

Seriously I need the lion guard

Here we go really picking up speed now

So little B

what's so special about these and

Then I saw them right as they walked past my Pamela delish the taste will blow your mind

We'll do it the duck for you

It's gotta taste rich and bold your mouth will be your babe

Come on bumper the utamu grubs. Only come out once a year and this year we're gonna get them

Beat it kid bein Pumbaa have grubs - fine

Thanks

- we'll see about that

It gets loopy er than a snake squeezin is supper or as they say the Serengeti heat

Come on Bunga from now on you're with us

So now at the peak so how are we gonna find the utamu now

You saved our nests. Thanks. No problem

Before we bring the meeting of this

Boy is that fully lying down there. I've never seen her when she wasn't running. What's wrong

Which means?

She can't fight back. Oh, she was so committed discuss. All right

Now all I have to do is climb up and get him Zuka Zama

Careful Bunga that tree looks pretty dead. I know that's why grubs love living in it

Missing Ghana's vultures they're circling. That's never good. You need to check it out

Just try me if you have any strength you've pounced by now well in favor of attacking from all sides

Oh, don't worry

Even I've been in trouble once or twice

Okay, lots of times. Well, I wasn't helping the team by going off alone and getting worn out

I'm sure they won't care you think I know I usually bring the utamu grubs for us to celebrate with but I

Couldn't get them this time

For more infomation >> The Lion Guard Memorable Moments Best Cartoon For Kids & Children Part 281 - Aimee Thorpe - Duration: 14:44.

-------------------------------------------

TH12 Best War Attacks 2018 | TH12 Pro War Attacks coc | Clash of clans - Duration: 12:50.

TH12 Best War Attacks 2018 | TH12 Pro War Attacks coc | Clash of clans

For more infomation >> TH12 Best War Attacks 2018 | TH12 Pro War Attacks coc | Clash of clans - Duration: 12:50.

-------------------------------------------

Clarence Rise 'n' Shine - Best Cartoon For Kids - Blue Owl - Duration: 18:00.

PLEASE LIKE, SHARE, COMMENT & SUBCRIBE video! Thanks you very much!

because the Sun is lazybones also breakfast it's a part of a nutritious

breakfast probably the president savings is better

than a hot body I said Steve

you want move bad guys see you tomorrow troopers sanrak fish

I'm not gonna worry about sandy even if she asked me for another discount

haircut okay hmm I'm gonna get Clarence the new puppy compliments of Clarence

how's your eye doing it's fine

garbage duty one time my mom put me on garbage duty too I opened all the

garbage bags and invited all the homeless cats and then they came back

every night oh it's good just don't follow us okay

hi Randy delivering the papers again

only if you smile okay so can I help deliver the papers today can I can I get

it please maybe if you give me a real candy bar

I'm going back to bed

it's a mountain life really this isn't a pink mountain line lisping about Stage

Left this is a wild vicious animal few years

ago Oh No all right who wants second breakfast

I'm sorry Clarence it's the only way oh okay well I'm sorry dude hello its you

myself the mountain lion I don't want to hurt any nice

day-o found you something Wow all wet comics blues scene you shouldn't

have well you've always been very supportive the Bureau of Sanitation

thankfully rabies okay but I make an egg salad on Salem lane in a bird ale

Arizona my name is Jeff Randall I'm in the fourth grade I stay on routine on

schedule I'm not like everyone else I'm

particular I'm special

look after today things are gonna be different we can still hang out you just

won't be able to understand everything I say now it's just mine has a higher

trajectory okay everyone let's quiet down okay quiet please

cram so everyone has their own path their own learning style some people

have different you know special we're all yeah okay look if you have a cramp

yep still got it I mean it's funny really and I didn't want to bear it you

in front of everyone but you seem to have put me in the wrong group see this

is a crayon car not a quill card it's okay miss no Jeff this is your name this

this is your test right here I don't understand oh I thought you'd be happy

don't you want to be with your friends can take any information and turn it

into knowledge whereas passive info intellect takes it all for face value

that's right brain not according to st. Thomas look that's on you ate all the

leaves and berries she could yum yum yum tapers lovely sumo tapers lovely looks

like $2 a pack of gum and a moist towelette

it's all yours I'm willing to negotiate a deal here deal wait I'm just kidding

oh I'm sorry Jeff my hands are tied this is a district initiative

all right basically we're learning about history and science we're gonna stage a

battle but you should join the astronauts if I could just show her to

show her I can do it I could just I could go in and then they know they know

I'm better oh there you are Jeff look I know you're worried about fitting in

with other crayons but don't be you were born to scribble now we're doing

homemade from that is our compliance with the system as it stands what no

Jeff please leave my classroom well I think I'm okay I'm good we weren't

stick her in a smile remember you've always worked here you don't have any

other option I now pronounce you deaf and shoot

and astronauts now they're the clown astronauts and something lizards I think

and there's this one kid who just keeps throwing bucks so my test results have

shown that I am perfect perfectly average you know what that

means I may not be a quill but I wish them the

best because they are for work Will's a class-action lawsuit claims our test was

gender bias so we're back to square one you could take your old seat Wow

you best keep on moving

you

but then my guy chops right through your guy cuz he has its chainsaw and you're

just made out of wood

okay that was a very practical point of view okay Clarence you're next

first of all sincerely happy birthday yeah like in what if hey Thank You

Clarence now did anyone actually read the book

see that's exactly what I'm talking about you can't just start words at

people and I hope they stick maybe you thought okay okay ladies and gentlemen

of the jury I object enjoy a cup of joe with contemporary

welcome to the player itself what do you want to talk about mr. bacon chips makes

me nervous

nobody actually laughed

horn is a killer I wish I had one then I could just honk instead of talk today's

poem the night is crisp is done listen to the swaying leave again the grand

prize the tickets to squirty's moist mountain water park come on guys

no he'll be fine yes he will because we're gonna make them fine question here

in new horns know people who love but

number two I'm keeping it yeah no that's just the bacon talking you're not going

anywhere you are good for me speak why everyone hates you distain a backpack

okay

mmm plates now and so am i because I learned my daily moral lesson that being

true to yourself and not letting anyone else tell you who you are or what you

should do brought to you by the Clarence group Jeff zareff will now lay down the

law of the game okay well it's nobody knows the true

worth of a man Clarence these kids look like they might sue us we should have

them sign waivers no these kids have kind faces the kind right why kind of

fun life is but a dance of triumph and tragedy sir you can dance

oh please yep we're in hello I'm leaving to get my

hair done now do you still have that 20 dollar bill I gave you for groceries

wait ahead to your mom I got the list right here what did you do well I might

have sort of buried a $20 bill instead you mean the one your mom gave you to

buy groceries to make a casserole for a book club tonight while she's getting

her mind know we trace them in your mind my mind

Jesse J your battery still work clearance Steve this yours money I

wonder if that's true hmm I just wanted to serve everybody a

good time she's got nothing but free time no Jeff I screwed this up myself

now I gotta screw it down myself but how can we buy all that stuff without any

money we got sardines ketchup olives milk of

magnesia cat food dog food bird food cereal cereal cereal hot dog buns 10min

gum muffin wrappers hot sauce super hot sauce I don't think doors because for

that's more than two tablespoons Salmons good more it's better thanks

do we have any cheese four scallions sliced four jelly beans

Chris do you have a paring knife

all right let's get this baby in the oven we wait we should clean up this

mess before your mom gets home hey mom Clarence what have you done we've made

your casserole what oh yeah I think the flower was melancholy because it wanted

to grow and where her pool noodles come on guys there's no time to lose but your

mom said Steen this one's for you mrs. murder burger compliments to the chef

my mom hmm would evolve exile and I'll rule everywhere that quest is so unique

so complex so glorious it made Clarence I don't know how you do

it well I will gladly tell you mom sometimes when you're on a dollar hunt

do you find one dollar you probably right Clarence

For more infomation >> Clarence Rise 'n' Shine - Best Cartoon For Kids - Blue Owl - Duration: 18:00.

-------------------------------------------

Best Funny Videos 2018 || Indian pranks and laugh challenge videos-P25 - Duration: 3:51.

Best Funny Videos 2018

For more infomation >> Best Funny Videos 2018 || Indian pranks and laugh challenge videos-P25 - Duration: 3:51.

-------------------------------------------

Beat Bugs Nowhere Man - Best Cartoon For Kids - Zara Smith - Duration: 18:02.

PLEASE LIKE, SHARE, SUBCRIBE video! Thanks you very much!

For more infomation >> Beat Bugs Nowhere Man - Best Cartoon For Kids - Zara Smith - Duration: 18:02.

-------------------------------------------

Allah Sohna Jo Banayae | Abdul Salam Saghar | Best Punjabi Saraiki Original Audio Song - Duration: 6:08.

For more infomation >> Allah Sohna Jo Banayae | Abdul Salam Saghar | Best Punjabi Saraiki Original Audio Song - Duration: 6:08.

-------------------------------------------

Danger Mouse Memorable Moments Best Cartoon for Kids Part 15 - Ella Farrell - Duration: 18:07.

PLEASE LIKE, SHARE, SUBCRIBE video! Thanks you very much!

Luckily, the world's top secret agent is on the face i have a feeling there's more going on here than meets the eye

Horn, that's it i'm going, home let's find out what he's up to before he discovers we're here

Remember you don't want to stand out so choose wisely he doesn't have a. Clue that we're here

Okay, partner here's what i need

Here's just a danger fan chief he's not doing any harm

It's okay i escaped keep you side my danger underwear hold on a second

Hi, i'm han your chrome horn, massey if you, may stay and don't expect. Any money you should have negotiated upfront

Grumbles behind this

Let's not jump to any could give it up come on your new. York invasion is finished new. York

What are you doing here hanging out with someone who doesn't lock me in counter-attacks are over

There's been another attack, dear me

you, were saying

Yeah, like how mr. C illegally downloaded season 1 of danger mouse so he could copy

Your weapons to ignore him he's you

See if it's not crumb lasting into space and smashing the satellite

it is crumb horn, have taken over every important building on the planet there were colonel i've got crumb horn in handcuffs

How, do we get the handcuffs off chief because i'm danger mouse so willing the ridiculous clothes i see huh

these are my normal clothes i know i've tracked the source of the signal controlling all of chrome horns devices

And the un is paying me a fortune to have these crumb busters

Stop all the wars i started i do not stand my name on everything like a nerdy little nobody with no friends

Now hang on, well i am touched that we've all learned something but shall

We get on with it deploy electro?

Promise service department and complain, about him he's right i'm for you it'll take

Her half the country we're trapped

Never fear penfold i always save the day i don't know i was kind of looking forward to losing

my temper, and firing all my weapon ibly from missile impact in ten seconds let him rip in

five seconds

oh

We're hugging now, well i suppose, one hug can't hurt, sorry chief you're on your own?

Run, buster suits the daring theft, that's really, hurtful actually. You think that's hurtful, wait till danger mouse gets hold of you

Right, maybe just danger mouse okay, we got to the dancing

next

We just have to find a way past their minds uka, maybe it's creator can help ah

There seems to be a logo, embedded in the main control range i don't know, why, you're so scared of him

i

Think it's the bit about him being a ruefully how, do we know

where us come on

mack, the fork and and a poison have one of your mind supers you're lucky they didn't make you do something embarrassing and

Yes i'm going to give it to you big time i have a dimmer switch

Sadly i'm the only person who can access my office the security is a

Smooch time as the chiefs gonna let you leaders into a. High-tech, death trap

These will protect. You from all forms of mind-control, sorry force of habit, why, don't you take, me back to prison i've got

The videos if you, don't mind i'm sorry, we already sent them to mr.

Krum, hall i'm detecting a mind energy ray originating from chrome towers it's all mr. Hq

Professor it's my office where i can, activate the global mind ray

Thanks to you i will leave

The british broncos got the whole world in his hands he's brainwashed our friends and he's got the narrator mocking our every move

Said danger mouse stinking like a rotten finer that video must not get out

What else, did they make, you do chief you, don't, want to know penfold and hopefully you never will

You need, the world's greatest criminal minds to break into a fortress like that

Brilliant idea penfold thank you chief how will that help us sneak past crumb horns guards

It won't but the person who's stealing it no

On the other hand i now have a, strange urge to join your team are you sure it's okay, tea

Day care is now subsidiary of crumb core good enough a

Crumb stairs, each one embedded with its and it's impossible access code to get through that, we need the

World's greatest criminal you don't mean

Well i'm a very flattered, no not it

What is your baby?

Well why, don't, we start with?

Sweetheart i wish you'd vote ahead i could have arranged something i was working on my disguise you don't need a disguise

you're, invisible

quit now's your chance

Okay, burn up the stairs whatever. You, say danger but uncie

Whatever you say danger moles

oh, that's lovely dad

Priorities then gerbils you could destroy my mind machine or you could stop this and though no

And when you're feeling better, we can, talk about

you lost

But painful destroyed your mind control machine, my full-sized galactic mind cram machine

It's alright penfold turn i'm so rubbish i can't even defeat myself in a battle chief i'm sorry

Penfold i couldn't stop it i was being mind-controlled

Marcy cancel my 2:00 o'clock and activate the mind ray given unnecessary 2 minute countdown

Traditions are important what have you, done with the others crumb horn, don't worry, while you are floating in space

We've all finally triumphed all so is it too late to buy, stock income core, because it's looking at the voids - only sigma dinner

Next time you capture a team of supervillains try not to forget the invisible one leave on the film chrome horn

When he think he, alone he very strange man

Megahertz shave it was my daddy's world so it's

Mossy a checklist for today what surely get started everyone

Morning, and hold unfortunate name for a pet fish, still hello and goodbye sushi

Please thought something's not fishy

Nice one chief danger mouse i trust you enjoyed the demonstrations meter cell fires - every

Details professor it has an excellent, name operation ho okay, well i have a plan

Robo, nero is perfect. Yeah part from the fact it doesn't

Switch a real complete 10-fold, don't let him off this lead or

We're in we're in the new, where have you been hiding

I'm sorry the chief said that i can't let you outside

Ha, who says you can't, miss about an save the world at the same time

Just a mouse no say, hello to bed together

Pets, worldwide are turning back

If you can get hold of them we can, broadcasters brainwaves and cancel out the virus take, the, wheel would you professor

the pet party's over baron, now, give us

Nero, we need his evil bracing. You, okay into space i'm sure if you can find a way of teleporting it son

There you go chief

So it's another happy ending for our heroes and the world's pets and then for what kind of message are, we sending out here honestly

In 1790 the headless postman roamed the countryside except on sundays and holidays mailboxes

All with the last of his strength the brave ichabod, mas was able to defeat yet

Slam dunk and program

Actually, my bravery meter indicates you field

agents

I'm very disappointed that's, why you failed

Tm, we must have 100% bravery i order you to learn how, to be scared i'm afraid

my revenge is coming mouse, my revenge is

slippery, yeah

Kiwi um this is actually quite exciting bento pimple?

handled endo

Professor have you seen penfold he's trying to scare me forget

About penfold let's talk about us i know you feel the same

Of you professor stocks think how, awkward it would be at work you and i together?

This, body and soon you are?

This, scene, was rated too scary for television so here's a picture of a kitten and a puppy instead

Whoa, went back too early if it wasn't for the faculty for loosening fear i'd celebrate

To, me whatever small a c'mon, bye

It's a better idea, why, don't you face my, fear and get out there

that's too low, and low the end of days is upon us viewer it's time for everyone to face their fears i

will need

Everyone's scared of something i'm what a postman afraid of stamps that are still wet with other people's saliva

diem

You've shown, yourself to be a lily-livered brave i couldn't have, done it without painful, door danger puppy sir

Where did you send the postman

Hobbies are terrifying or something like, that join us next time

For more infomation >> Danger Mouse Memorable Moments Best Cartoon for Kids Part 15 - Ella Farrell - Duration: 18:07.

-------------------------------------------

Linkin Park Greatest Hits Full Album 2018 - Best Songs Of Linkin Park - Duration: 1:37:45.

Hello friends ! If you like this channel music please like & share, subscribe channel. Thanks you very much !!

For more infomation >> Linkin Park Greatest Hits Full Album 2018 - Best Songs Of Linkin Park - Duration: 1:37:45.

-------------------------------------------

The Breakup Mashup 2018 best song [ Musical World ] - Duration: 3:33.

The Breakup Mashup 2018 best song [ Musical World ]

For more infomation >> The Breakup Mashup 2018 best song [ Musical World ] - Duration: 3:33.

-------------------------------------------

New Reggae Remix Popular Songs 2018 - Best Reggae Music Hits 2018 - Duration: 1:12:42.

Hello friends ! If you like this channel music please like & share, subscribe channel. Thanks you very much !!

For more infomation >> New Reggae Remix Popular Songs 2018 - Best Reggae Music Hits 2018 - Duration: 1:12:42.

-------------------------------------------

Best Songs Of Linkin Park - Linkin Park Greatest Hits - Duration: 1:09:56.

Thanks for watching. If you like video please "SUBSCRIBE" - "LIKE" - "SHARE" -"COMMENT"

For more infomation >> Best Songs Of Linkin Park - Linkin Park Greatest Hits - Duration: 1:09:56.

-------------------------------------------

AYERS Metropolitan Prototype Review - Best Watch Lume - Duration: 14:47.

AYERS Metropolitan Prototype Review - Best Watch Lume

what is up folks is Andrew with my watch Addictions comm and today we have

another prototype watch to take a look at with you today we're going to be

taking a look at the Ayers Metropolitan from Ayers watch company Ayers watches

if you're not familiar is a small micro brand company based in Hong Kong started

by Glen and Sally Lou Lin now Glen and Sally were actually kind enough to send

this prototype watch out a little bit of a watch tour this guy is going to be

travelling in the coming weeks across the u.s. in up into Canada to visit a

bunch of great great watch reviewers now if you check out the description section

below I am actually gonna post up links to all of the channels that this watch

is going to be visiting incoming links as well as a link to the very first AYERS Metropolitan Prototype Review - Best Watch Lume

video of this watch on the tour from aron Dunlop over at ofd watch channels

I highly highly recommend you guys check them out because some of the reviewers

that this watch is going to be going to are absolutely amazing they've been

doing this for a long time they know what they're looking at and they know

how to explain it to you all of which I struggle with it times but we're gonna

see what we can do to give this Ayers Metropolitan some justice anyway guys

let's tear into this watch and see what it's all about

alright so let's take a look at this guy she can see the outer box on this airs

metropolitan has the Ayers logo right there on the top a nice cardboard box

and inside we have a black lacquer or piano finished box which incidentally is

very very nice I mean I've seen a lot of these boxes and sometimes the attention

to detail just because they want to go with the wow factor on that piano finish

the attention to detail on the box can lack a little bit just because the cost

of the finish itself but this one is very very nice and that is the Ayers

Metropolitan MT 0-3 if we take this watch out and see what it's all of the

bow inside of this box and incidentally does

have the Ayers logo right there on the inside one thing I will point out is

that this is just prototype so it doesn't have the warranty card manual

the whole nine yards that came with it what it is fine as we zoom in on this

guy we'll take a look and see what it's all about the very first thing you'll

notice are the very first thing I noticed anyway is the dimension in that

dial or how how those indices kind of just appear to float off those internal

rings if we come at an angle you can kind of see those indices are just

floating over that dial attached at those two rings that go on the outside

of the inside of the dial just a really really neat design concept the case is

kind of a squared case but it does maintain that round watch design that

I'm I'm a big fan of we talk about the size of this guy

this watch is 50 to roughly fifty one point two millimeters lug to lug so from

my thumb to my finger the diameter of this watch or the width of this watch is

44 millimeters 44 millimeters so it's a good size perfect size for my wrist you

guys know me I like that anywhere from 42 to 45 millimeter size range for my

seven and a quarter inch wrist the thickness on this watch is what I love

about it though the thickness on this watch is only a ten point five AYERS Metropolitan Prototype Review - Best Watch Lume

millimeters thick ten point five millimeters thick on this watch also

that's a good shot right there of the brushed stainless steel case side and

then on that upper part of the case you can see the polished stainless steel one

thing I will know know about this watch is the steel that is used it doesn't

feel cheap I mean it's this feels like a very very solid watch I wouldn't say

it's a heavy watch but it feels very very solid if we go over to the other

side you can see that crown with the airs logo right there on it

and then if we flip over to the back you can see an open display case back and

that is running and the Miyota 9015 automatic movement the Miyota 9015

automatic incidentally the crystal on the back as well as the crystal on the

front our sapphire crystal the front crystal does have an a reflective

coating on it the back one does not now one thing to point out is the lugs on

this watch are built right in this bracelet is built right in so this is

the bracelet that you are going to live with on this watch the bracelet does

taper from 26 millimeters all the way down to roughly 20 122 millimeters at

the clasp now this is a hidden push-button clasp and one thing you'll

see is it does have kind of fold over piece right there with the Ayers logo on

it and if we open it up I kinda you kind of see that machining type style I don't

even know what that's called forgive me but almost the engine turning

type style to that metal um these are just some of the attention to detail

pieces on this watch that for me set this watch apart from some I just wanted

to take a quick minute to jump over to the heirs watches website and that's

what we're taking a look at now they're located at airs watches dot-com if you

go to the web page you can check out their pre-order is now open and this is

the collection these are the three different watches that I was talking

about before the three different flavors that this watch comes in the MT zero one

the hem T 0 2 in the MT 0 3 now the MT 0 3 is the watch we are taking a look at

today however as I mentioned when I'm looking at grabbing one of these guys

for myself I will likely go with the MT 0 2 or MT 0 1 simply because that should

be able to match my wardrobe a little bit better than that orange I don't

typically wear a whole lot of orange but right there that is a loom shot of the

t01 absolutely absolutely incredible so that is their website but if we jump

over to their stacks you can see here as I mentioned they're using the Miata 90

15 movement now this is the premium slim version that's what's allowing them to

get that 11 millimeter case thickness on this metropolitan 11 millimeter case

thickness and you can see the various different loon types that they use for

the different colors and then of course our case sizes bracelet log to log all

that information now recommended retail price 980 dollars on this guy one other

thing that I will point out 300 piece limited pre-order order there will only

be three hundred pieces of each color combination made so if you want to snag

one of these I definitely recommend snagging it soon but I mentioned 980

dollars is their recommended retail price if we take a look at the pre-order

and see if I can find one here look $500 is the pre-order price on this

watch $500 now if you stick around towards the end of this video I'll show

you guys a little trick to get that a little bit cheaper but you got to stick

around towards the end to find out how to do that one other thing I want to

point out is when I first came across airs watches in first came across Glen

and Sally limb it was in the watch a Facebook group in early early on we're

talking to begin I say early on beginning of 2018 they ran a Kickstarter

campaign for this watch now unfortunately well I'll point out

right here real quick you can see I was a backer

I absolutely jumped on the earlybird backing of this watch because I had a

lot of faith in this watch I have talked to Glen a couple of times I've seen him

around the Facebook groups great stand-up guy Sally's great I had a lot

of faith in this brand yeah and was looking AYERS Metropolitan Prototype Review - Best Watch Lume

forward to this being a successful Kickstarter campaign but one thing I

want to point out here just real quick and this is just my personal assumption

what a lot of people don't know when they look at a Kickstarter campaign like

this that didn't read there didn't reach their project goals there's a lot of

different factors that go into that and in my estimation one of the challenges

that Aires faced at the time of this Kickstarter campaign is there were a lot

of other watch campaigns going on at that exact same time I remember back at

that time I was involved in at least four or five other Kickstarter watch

campaigns at that exact same time so running a crowdfunding campaign when

you're right in the middle of it it's not only how well your product is and

how good your product is but also the competition at the time in people's cash

flow at the time so my personal opinion is the reason this did not get fully

successfully funded is because there were a lot of other watches that were

ending right around the same time and I think that unfortunately led to led to

this campaign not being successfully funded however the one thing that I will

point out typically when you see a micro brand company that has a Kickstarter

campaign that doesn't get completely funded they just say okay you know

they're they're upset and they walk away they go away quietly and they they don't

try to move forward but the one thing that I love about Ayers is they said you

know what we didn't make the Kickstarter campaign that's fine we still believe in

our watch we still believe in our product and we know that once the public

gets this watch on their wrist they are gonna love it so they went ahead and

they said you know what we're gonna do a pre-order on this watch instead of doing

crowdfunding we're gonna do a pre-order because we want to get this watch made

for the people and that is one thing that I am really really glad that they

are doing and I'm definitely looking forward to taking a part of this taking

apart in this pre-order campaign because guys after seeing this watch on my wrist

I can tell you I love it so that was the Ayers

Metropolitan Mt 0 3 from the Ayres watch company if you guys can't tell I'm a

huge huge fan of this watch huge huge fan of this company even though this is

its first offering having seen this prototype in my wrist typically when I

see prototypes there is you know just some things around the edges that aren't

quite finished some things that you know make you wonder if it's gonna be a watch

that you like but I can tell you guys this prototype is on point so if the

final production piece of this Aires Metropolitan is as good as this

prototype or better absolutely no worries in my part whatsoever because I

am loving this thing the one thing I really really really appreciate about

this watch is the attention to detail the fit and finish the quality in that

steel in the stainless steel case the brushed and polished sections on this

case and this bracelet are absolutely 100% OnPoint from my point of view now

earlier in the video I promised you a little trick as to how you can get a

discount on this Aires Metropolitan if you're on Facebook on Facebook I want

you to go and join the watch of Facebook group if you are not a member of the

watch a Facebook group already it spelled watc H the watch of Facebook

group I'll post up a link down in the description to the group as well but

here's the trick if you join the watch a Facebook group and then run a search for

a Aires Metropolitan there actually is a 10% coupon code for watching members in

that Facebook group for these Aires Metropolitan's so if you're interested

in this watch I highly highly recommend you check out their pre-order which

incidentally will be delivered in October again but check them out if

you're looking to save a little bit of cash on and go and join that watch a

Facebook group take a look for Sally's post about the coupon code for the

pre-orders and just enjoy when it comes in because I can tell you guys I cannot

wait for the pre-orders to come in this watch anyway guys as always if you

want to see this watch on my wrists or whatever I'm wearing on a daily basis

you can follow us in Instagram slash watch addiction dot us finally if you

like this watch if you like this video post up in the comments below let me

know what you guys think smash that like button and don't forget to subscribe if

you're not a subscriber because I'm bringing you new watches every week guys

two videos a week on into the foreseeable future so definitely check

it out anyway guys thank you very much have a great week and we will see you

Friday AYERS Metropolitan Prototype Review - Best Watch Lume

For more infomation >> AYERS Metropolitan Prototype Review - Best Watch Lume - Duration: 14:47.

-------------------------------------------

Gravity Falls Memorable Moments Best Cartoon For Kids & Children Part 365 - Sam Day - Duration: 18:47.

PLEASE LIKE, SHARE, SUBCRIBE video! Thanks you very much!

Well, hello there traveler I see your car broke down on this lonesome country road a place so remote

Tails designed to sell my merchandise

Sorry, I was thinking of something

you've come to the mystery Shack after hours a time when only our creepiest and most cursed objects are for sale like

fattening

No, seriously hands off that's not for sale. All right

Look at these focal beauties, they're mob-boss quality

Alright kids prepare to alright, I get it. You're creepy. Anyway, let's talk you more watching

Hey anyone want to buy a wet blanket we got a wet blanket for sale I

Can't survive in this market

Alright ghettos breakfast time prepare your mouth

You gotta give that watch back and apologize what that old crone should apologize to me for denying my right to buy cheap junk

I don't need hands. I've got self-respect. I'm ready to take on the day

Let's find out which

Coin is swapmeet pamphlet the hand which lives in a horrible hand which layer on hand which mountain stop saying hand with

Get me all right, you're horrible wench you got me stealing is wrong etcetera take it now

Can I have my hands back? I have a certain gesture. I'd like to share with you

Just look away

What forget it I'm not so I do meet people these days

So this was all just a ploy to get a date I'm desperate okay, but every time I bring someone back here for example

Oh

The hand which likes then watch me work okay time to take a look at your fantastic wheel case

Tolerate you now and I left a book of pick-up lines on me

Shaky scratchy I've missed you old Rascals. You're all right sister

Girl are those space pants because your blood looks out of this world

Wow, thanks for noticing. Yes

Story, I'm about to make up about him and it's called a bacon eggs

So what the heck ahed Ron

Buried near the Falls is the legendary perception to increase brain power grind it up and apply to the forehead overnight

Mabel

Forgive me my pig arms are cute and useless the brain goop you ate it and built all this didn't you?

I am loving this new waddles

He needs to share it with the world, I'm sorry Mabel

There is more to life than making fart noises and laughing at those fart noises. I see that now

Forget cats here take this rocket pack. I invented and explore the heavens yourselves

Coping with cripple

This is your greatest invention yet. It could solve every problem of mankind and bring me many potatoes delicious

potatoes

Yummy. Yes, whatõs will be able to solve all the greatest puzzles of the universe the origin of life the meaning of existence

Why dudes have nipples?

I'm helping people now

What about helping me? Do you really want to spend your whole life and meetings with dumb smart guys? This brain junk is midget

It all makes sense now

What good is helping the world if I can't help my favorite person in the world?

It's a good thing I built in a dum-dum switch not a prize to hold in your hand

Also I missed getting my tummy tickle

Good pig yeah, you know what? You're right. Don't buy the pig

Better get that last part. This next tale is called clay day

Her number one fear since we were kids. Come on does hokey old things. How scared could she be?

All right, we can just get the director to show where the models are fake maybe she'll finally calm down

I don't know dude. Gordo's people are called

animators

Mr. Claymore, we want to get a look at your figurines

I'm afraid do you really believe someone moves these figures one frame at a time? I'm not a masochist

I used black magic to make them animate themselves

It was great at first but one day will turn you into unholy beasts of clay to join in their mischief Oh, mr

Barnes at least you finally get to work with your favorite director and by work I mean suffocate inside a big what

You fear

I'm sorry. I doubted you you are right. Stop motion is pure evil. I'm probably really expensive

incredibly

expect

Well, I think today we learned that you can remould your fears. I'm just glad none of us got turned into clay

holy Toledo, I

Don't get it. You don't want a pig. You don't want my tapes. What are you gonna buy? How about this delicious potion here?

Right up

That's right, I'm a jerk

You

Shh boy five oh sorry Abuelita Oh

Your grandma is so adorable

And your skin is old lady saw that pictures taken out of context now that you have the shakka

What exactly are you planning to do with it?

I have a big announcement to make today and I'd like to cordially invite all the good people at gret have to be the hero

Of the family now. I'll defeat Gideon with my

Mabel no offense, but that grappling hook has literally never helped us once. Oh, yeah

Hey anyone want to play racecars they're out of batteries, but we can make pretend Oh

Would it be a new low if I ate that I'm just kidding. I'm totally eating it

We're in

They don't know what we're doing here. But I am loving these fake mustaches if anyone asks, I'm not soos

Ladies and gentlemen today I am introducing our new mascot

We'll get junior

the pig

All right, that's it

Here's a deed right here. Well, that's all the proof. I need to see I love you lil Gideon sing them funny songs

Don't worry guys, we'll get the shack back somehow we better Wendy if I can't work at the shack

My dad's gonna force me to work upstate at my cousin's logging camp what you're leaving town, but we need you here

Yeah, take me back Wendy. My arms are too skinny to keep holding his boom box forever. I was never here

Have you been getting my texts? Do I need to send you more tech Wendy?

This is not good, where are we staying, uh, I put him up with this amazing four-star hotel

What I'm sure we got plenty

Relax

He hit his journeys where he thought no one would ever find him because he knew that if the journals were ever brought together

Redcar go other Redcar

This would be a lot more fun with batteries. But grunkle Stan, you can't give up. Yeah, dude. Look at these faces

Be cuter Mabel your suffer. Depends on it. Look I lost. Okay. The best thing is for you to be with your parents

I'm sorry kids Gideon won

Now will you admit the grappling hook is useless

Nope. Okay. What can we use to defeat Gideon? Let's see

To defeat those guards. We need some kind of army

Wait a minute and army

People that's it the gnomes

Well, well, well look who came crawling back

Take five Kris. You guys keep doing what you're doing

So change your mind about Mary and me. Did you Mabel you hardly? We need your help

Hey smeb you lot get my Cologne snap your lock. It's maybe luck all you can say

Smeb you lock it's a deal I'm cook Hayes the kitchen suppose stuff that much fire in it

You're a good man child soos but it's not looking good this whole town loves Gideon and hates me

Where are you boy?

I hate to interrupt you

But you have some guests what give us the deed to the shack Gideon or else am I supposed to say or else what?

Yes, you are now give us back our deed and get off our property and let the marriage ceremony begin

Very well. I suppose this deep belongs to

You moisturizer

After MIT kids I am impressed by your creativity

Oh, no three you had was because of your precious book give it back or all real what boy you what huh, huh?

No muscles, no brains

Face it you're nothing without this

Bye-bye forever. Y'all come on boys

Well, that's it guess the bus should be here soon what

Dipper don't give up. You always have a plan

What can we do?

But where can I

Differ he must know where it is. He gave me the third one. I can't the first four himself

I can't let him leave gravity falls

Rock bottom no friends. No family

Stuck watching infomercials for whatever that is. Are you sick of piles of owls constantly blocking your driveway holding you gotta get trowel

I

Go vacuum my face

He already won what does he want from us?

Okay, what's closest to our present situation rock cooling the engine or

I

Don't know what you're talking about you took the old once I find the final journal I'll rule this town with you

Oh

Good heavens what on earth happened here. It was the pines twins. They tried to attack stop everything

I've got something to say not this guy again

Just wait look

You guys aren't the Gideon is so perfect and honest. Oh, I could never tell a lie. I'm getting into my coffee omelet. It's coffee

Me I can verify that that birthmark is indeed disgusting

That's right these that looks like what are you gonna do with me Tyler

You know

I believe this belongs to me

Oh

Thank you

even you

Darryl

Hey grunkle, Stan. Me and Mabel have been talking and I think there's something we should finally tell you

This is a journal. I found in the woods. It talks about all the crazy

Now I know where you've been getting it all from spook UM's and monsters. This kooky book has been filling your head with crazy

Conspiracies but it's all real ha ha you gotta quit reading this don't you see on your own?

You defeated a giant robot with nothing. What's your bare hands? You're a hero whether you've got that journal or not. Whoa

Thanks Mabel. I still want it back them

It's working

For more infomation >> Gravity Falls Memorable Moments Best Cartoon For Kids & Children Part 365 - Sam Day - Duration: 18:47.

-------------------------------------------

Top 10 Best Parineeti Chopra Movies List - Parineeti Chopra Best Movies - Duration: 3:32.

Top 10 Best Parineeti Chopra Movies

For more infomation >> Top 10 Best Parineeti Chopra Movies List - Parineeti Chopra Best Movies - Duration: 3:32.

-------------------------------------------

Best Love Songs 70s 80s 90s - Melhores Músicas Romanticas Internacionais - Duration: 2:04:38.

For more infomation >> Best Love Songs 70s 80s 90s - Melhores Músicas Romanticas Internacionais - Duration: 2:04:38.

-------------------------------------------

Bitz and Bob Best Cartoon For Kids Episode 37 - Zak Charlton - Duration: 17:18.

♥ Like + Comment + 2 shares helps channel!

One body will net finished, now it's time to pick my teammate

Got it nice try but, you'll need, more than that to beat team bits

Especially with

Ace player per on my side team bits for battling it out to win the beach volleyball

Final team, bother way the best, we will be altered?

Oh, wait that point didn't count did it

raft

Don't worry little bro we'll find a way off the island long before then

You can count on the pebble meister

Yes plan a exactly let's find, some boats people

there's our raft

oh

it's not

Working it must have sat in it i know i can send them an awesome selfie just wiped out the battery taking those awesome selfies

It doesn't need a battery to work

One shot is all the bethel meister needs

let's rock and roll i

Know could see my flashing torch, oh?

I don't think it's dark enough and the light from the torch isn't thing that will make them look in our direction

Unless you're a shiny fish those dudes are not looking. This, way

hang on

Net into something that will catch the light

By adding shiny seashells

Then we'll need lots of bright and colorful things like leaves and flowers

it's fantastic

Right, okay next point wins game on

Steam bob has one day cuz. Pop helps, save the blame

On who yes?

oh

sorry, yes

Yes, okay, bob well i fix it you keep a lookout for space aids

The alien rocket looks just like a cloud yep

I brought water to keep my team refreshed

Are you right leave this to the expert i speak alien, what are your names

welcome to a hi

I'm sorry, we don't understand ha read, my blog to the russki

Is that your granny

Will help you fly back to space and time for granny alien

Dudes party right right now let's check out your rockets

How hard can it be it's not exactly rocket science

Actually bevel it is ah and i have enough

Come on it's countdown, time i love this bit right

ready

Launch team, we have a, problem cry

Baby, okay, you'll see it'll be all right so think of a way to get you

oh

You're, just saying that

It's time for a bit brightness

Maybe, we can?

Use the bottle to launch the rocket is push the bottle harder the air came out with enough force to propel off her feet

And if we add up high and squeeze the bottle really

rocket come on everyone

Before you see him up into outer space bevell meister

I'm gonna, miss those little space dudes

Wow, do you think granny alien, like loved it

Now, my desert range of 3000 is ready for exploring

Tonight hippo that that cactus has a flower on it the captive flora's a large flowering cactus

blooms it's baked, beautiful petals only, one

Family, catus here we come?

One day in the big hot sandy desert a group of mixed because i get my left

And right mix that sometimes i've colored them to help me know, which way to go

Oranges left and greed is right nice

What did you mean by almost everything i thought it was finished i reckon with a, few additions it will be a totally perfect?

Just to check out raise it to the top but sir

Let's rock and roll, oh and it's gonna get there quick thanks to berlin

All right go maybe left, yes that's right left

Cool, slide

I mean i can, fix it back, which way now bevel?

straight through, that canyon um a usual it's not very even now on

camels, no one said that be camels in the desert

Oh, and miss the flowery cactus, don't worry your little cardboard head mobster

camels

Maybe robot sister let's take, off the other wing - then we'll fit through the gap you got it bit see

Exactly, what i was thinking?

Just over this hill, bob and we'll finally get to see the grand of glory fiddle fuzzy michael

oh

Why, did we stop it into four thousand that's not working, oh?

Maybe, we changed it to march it's time for a best brave lip, and now?

We can't drive up this hill, because it's still too heavy with all the extras, we had to turn out, we over engineered it?

4000 apart i want to use it for exactly, what it was designed for and that

Means losing the extra bits that were slowing us down then it will be doesn't ready, oh yes?

Orange for left and green for right

wow

the desert ranger 3000

it's it's so beautiful i mean

Engineer you're, welcome hey?

You turn it to turn the heat up, is that to make the air hot

One day in craft city

Brave explorers fitz, and bob we're, about to make the fast trip across the sky

Stainless update rope cut, leave return the balloon, has left the ground

Say, what i meant to say cut the rope internally

Say, time left, oh?

He can't hear us properly, we'll never get him, down fix a zip and pop ready to be heroes we?

need, party balloons lots of partying

Zipper pop here's what you have to do float up to bob's blue climb in the basket

Don't dilly tattled zip and pop to turn the lever to red, oh?

No, not again

hello

don't panic

Lesson three stares at a time people

One stare at a time people

Oh i need, your scar

With cutting the rope i didn't help, ever when to do it so the balloon floated, away without me unit

Then, we didn't catch up with the balloon at the jira's because, we were all shouting i have to give bob clear

Instructions so he knows exactly, what to do to get the balloon down

Thanks, but i think i've got this one got to peel it first

For more infomation >> Bitz and Bob Best Cartoon For Kids Episode 37 - Zak Charlton - Duration: 17:18.

-------------------------------------------

Linkin Park Greatest Hits Full Album - Best Of Linkin Park - Duration: 1:57:03.

Thanks for watching. If you like video please "SUBSCRIBE" - "LIKE" - "SHARE" -"COMMENT"

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét