Thứ Tư, 31 tháng 1, 2018

Youtube daily to make Jan 31 2018

Hi, I'm Ananya and

I have a very special guest in my kitchen today

she is Ara

and she's come all the way from Buffalo, New York

and she is cooking with me.

Isn't that fun Ara?

Yeah

So what are we making today?

Chocolate mousse

yeah

What I'm doing here

I'm boiling and heating up some cream

okay

So let the cream come to a boil.

You have to be careful

you're not close in the heat

you're here

What would you do?

I'll stir

you'll stir yeah

you're holding this in your hand

because you'll stir!

The cream is boiling.

So I'll switch off the gas

Then I'll pour the cream

inside the chocolate

now

will you do

chocolate will melt melt melt melt

and you stir stir stir stir stir it

carefully stir it carefully

till all the chocolate is melted.

Is this fun Ara?

Yeah

Now the chocolate is all melted!

It looks so nice!

So basically you're stir this

so that there is no lumps the chocolate is

fully melted and

maybe Ara is helping me to do that

yum yum

Yes!

Yummy in my tummy!

yeah

Yummy in my tummy!

Yummy in my tummy!

Yummy in my tummy!

Yummy in my tummy!

You are a rockstar!

Ain't you?

Okay, I think it is now all melted

What we will do now is

I have to pour

the melted chocolate in the glass

okay

and this will become a mousse

once we put them in the fridge

It will set like a little bar of chocolate

and then you can eat it!

No, don't take it now you have to decorate first.

Want to decorate?

Want to put the sprinklers?

yeah

yeah so wait.

And then do yummy yummy yummy in my tummy!

Yes

Now we are all done with the glass

now what will happen is you have

to put all this different sprinklers

in the mousse glass.

So which one you like Ara?

Can I have this?

Yes you can

put it

oh ho

Just one?

Put some more

oh ho ho

Put this

this is so colourful!

So our tasty chocolate mousse is almost ready!

This has to go in your fridge for 15 to 20 minutes

then it will be all set

and ready to be eaten!

Ara

Do you like what you made today?

yeah

taste it and see how yummy it is

taste

it's hot

oh yes

it will be

now taste

How is it?

Yummy!

Yummy so have gobble it up!

Yo

So friends do you like

this video I'm sure you loved it!

As I loved doing this video with my little

cutie darling.

If you like this video do hit the subscribe button and like

comment and share!

Goodbye from me on Ananya and Ara

yeah

Say bye to them

Bye!

For more infomation >> How to make Chocolate Mousse featuring Arahana - Duration: 4:10.

-------------------------------------------

How to Make Free Energy Generator using Two Eletric DC Motor By Brearing Science Project 2018 - Duration: 6:17.

How to make free energy using Motor

Thank for 1000 Subscribe and like

thank you for watching homemade free energy using motor

For more infomation >> How to Make Free Energy Generator using Two Eletric DC Motor By Brearing Science Project 2018 - Duration: 6:17.

-------------------------------------------

Snow To Make A Return This Afternoon - Duration: 2:32.

For more infomation >> Snow To Make A Return This Afternoon - Duration: 2:32.

-------------------------------------------

White sauce pasta recipe | how to make white sauce macaroni | pasta in white sauce | WaahTasty - Duration: 2:03.

For more infomation >> White sauce pasta recipe | how to make white sauce macaroni | pasta in white sauce | WaahTasty - Duration: 2:03.

-------------------------------------------

How to Make Valentine's Day Crayons for Kids | Evite DIY 😍 - Duration: 0:58.

(upbeat music plays)

For more infomation >> How to Make Valentine's Day Crayons for Kids | Evite DIY 😍 - Duration: 0:58.

-------------------------------------------

3 Mobile Apps to Make Your Children Smarter #TOP3WONDER - Duration: 2:20.

For more infomation >> 3 Mobile Apps to Make Your Children Smarter #TOP3WONDER - Duration: 2:20.

-------------------------------------------

How to make an Invisible Fire at Home | Dr. CraZy ScieNce - Duration: 1:51.

Please subscribe and click the Bell notification to be notified whenever I upload a new video

Hi guys today it's me Aaqib, coming back with another video today, I will be doing an experimental video today

I'll be showing you how to make an invisible fire do not try this at home

You'll be needing a

perfume a body spray and a match box

I choose this Yardley, London, and you might see these perfect tools, and you need to have this symbol

It's extremely flammable

Once again, I say please do not try this at home now first you take the

perfume

Just open it

And spray it

in the floor

like this

I sprayed it over there and then take the matchbox and keep this aside

Take the matchbox

Burn it

Got the flame over here as you can see I'm gonna put it on that place

and

As you can see the blue flame the invisible fire. I'll just get fire from that

Once again

As you can see I'm not playing the fool it's real and guys, please make sure you subscribe like and comment, thank you

For more infomation >> How to make an Invisible Fire at Home | Dr. CraZy ScieNce - Duration: 1:51.

-------------------------------------------

vada curry recipe/how to make vada curry/tomato curry for vadahow to make vada curry at home - Duration: 6:06.

please subscribe

like and share

For more infomation >> vada curry recipe/how to make vada curry/tomato curry for vadahow to make vada curry at home - Duration: 6:06.

-------------------------------------------

5 Ways to make your skin glowing and fair naturally 100% effective| गोरे होने के प्राकर्तिक तरीके - Duration: 3:57.

Friends, today I will tell you such 5 vitamins

Which will bring a natural glow on your face

And along with your skin will be kept healthy

Friends, I have seen that everybody wants to be fair tomorrow

Who wants to change his natural colour

And a lot of cream is available for this in the market.

You go to any chemist shop and say

Give me the cream of fairness

So a lot of cream will give you

And you will put it, you will see its result too.

But after a few days you will stop putting it

So your face will be back and it will be worse than before.

I mean to say that

No cream is made that can change your natural colour.

You may have noticed at times that when you turn on the TV, there is only one ad in front of you.

You take this cream, you will turn white.

It has no side effect

It is at a low price

But friends do not have any such cream

Which does not have a side effect

And suit your face well

Its just one way

That you naturally bring your face to the glow

And because of this, you will also look at retractive

So today I will tell you such 5 vitamins

Which will not have any side effect for you

And together with your skin will keep you healthy

So hello guys

I am Rakesh

And welcome to your info hub

Let's start

Before I tell you

That if you have not subscribed to our channel

So please subscribe to it

And press the bell icon

So that such an informative videos could reach you as soon as possible

So the first vitamin is vitamin E .

Which is very useful for our skin

It brings glow on our face and keeps the skin as well.

You may have noticed that many times on your skin

Red red colored balls

It is very useful for this which has a lot of etching.

And it contains antioxidants in this, which also eliminates our free radicals and keeps us healthy

sources of vitamin E are

Like almond spinach sweet potatoes, you can get vitamin E

The second is Vitamin C

This keeps our skin young and makes beautiful

And it is also very helpful to remove any scars or scars that are spots

If we talk about its source

So you can eat Vitamin C for eating sour things

Like orange, papaya, pineapple

Can take all of these

Vitamin A is the third vitamin

It is also very beneficial for our eyes along with it

It also helps in the production of our skin cells

And repair the damaged cell

For vitamin A

Can eat eggs, carrots, walnuts, eggs

Vitamin B is the fourth vitamin

There are so many forms like Vitamin B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12

This keeps the upper layer of our skin soft

Which is called epidermis, as well as keeps the skin moist

If you are a carnivorous

So you can take eggs, meat, fish for it

And if you are a vegetarian

You can get grains, soybeans, milk, rice

And now there is fifth vitamin, vitamin K

This removes the redness and pimples of our skin

Also beneficial for stretch marks

You can eat green vegetables for it like spinach, cabbage

Can eat mustard

It's not great to have fair look

You get a natural glow on your face

With this you will look attractive and there is no one beautifully beautiful

So friends, tell me how you liked this video

And if you have any questions in mind

If you comment, i will reply

If you liked this video then please hit like

And share with your friends

And subscribe to the Info Hub, thanks

For more infomation >> 5 Ways to make your skin glowing and fair naturally 100% effective| गोरे होने के प्राकर्तिक तरीके - Duration: 3:57.

-------------------------------------------

How to make easy zucchini fritters - Duration: 1:04.

Zucchini & pea fritters.

In a small saucepan of boiling water,

cook the peas for two minutes or until tender, then drain.

Move the peas to a heatproof bowl

and use a potato masher to coarsely crush.

Add the zucchini, haloumi and egg and gently toss to combine.

Add the flour and stir

and then add the milk and the dill and stir until it's combined.

Heat a non-stick frying pan over medium heat

and lightly spray with oil spray.

Spoon 2-tablespoon portions of mixture around the pan

and give them a little room to spread out.

Cook for two minutes or until lightly golden

and bubbles rise to the top.

Turn and cook for a further 1-2 minutes

or until golden brown and cooked through.

Transfer to a plate and repeat with the remaining mixture

to make three more fritters.

Serve with fresh tomato, parsley and tzatziki

or pop them in an airtight container and freeze for up to three months.

For more infomation >> How to make easy zucchini fritters - Duration: 1:04.

-------------------------------------------

HOW TO MAKE TRENDY EARRINGS USING SYRINGE COVER/UNIQUE DIY IDEAS/DIY/SILK THREAD EARRINGS/CREATIVITY - Duration: 4:28.

PL SUBSCRIBE THIS CHANNEL

PL SUBSCRIBE THIS CHANNEL

PL SUBSCRIBE THIS CHANNEL

PL SUBSCRIBE THIS CHANNEL

For more infomation >> HOW TO MAKE TRENDY EARRINGS USING SYRINGE COVER/UNIQUE DIY IDEAS/DIY/SILK THREAD EARRINGS/CREATIVITY - Duration: 4:28.

-------------------------------------------

How to Make a Pop Up Groundhog Puppet - A Groundhog Day Wayback Wednesday | Sophie's World - Duration: 8:20.

Hi I'm Sophie and welcome to my world and it's time for another way back

Wednesday you know this is a super fun series for me because it gives me a

chance to look back at some of our older videos and I realized how some of these

crafts just totally tickle me and this is one of those crafts that just does it

for me I don't know why there are so many crafts that we have done so many

cute crafts but for some reason this is just one of my all-time favorites it

just makes me giggle every time I look at it and so I hope

you enjoy this way back Wednesday it is a groundhog pop-up puppet

hi I'm Sophie and welcome to my world today we're going to be making a

Groundhog Day craft and it's going to be using some recycled materials we're

going to be using socks so if you have any of those socks that have lost their

partner this is a great craft for that we're also going to be using a paper cup

some stuffing some rubber bands some googly eyes which I love

we're going to need a pen that has a point to it like a ballpoint pen and

we're gonna need a indelible marker some scissors and then the only tricky thing

that you might be hard to find is a dowel I need a wooden dowel that's about

18 inches long you're gonna need that because your groundhog is gonna pop up

and down so you are gonna need a stick that's at least three times as big as

your cup that's the important thing okay so the first thing I'm gonna do is

I am going to hot glue this stick into my sock now this is one of those points

where you want to make sure that you're very very careful

turning my sock inside out and you want to be really careful here because this

is an easy way for you to get burned because hot glue and fabric are not a

good match when it comes to keeping your fingers safe so what I'm going to do is

I'm actually gonna put the hot glue onto the stick and this is always a good

point to use adult supervision okay now I'm gonna take the toe of the sock I'm

gonna spread it open here like that and I'm gonna place my stick now see how

I've got it it's kind of like a trampoline there see how my hand is

making the trampoline so that the hot glue is not touching my skin at all and

now once it cools down a little bit then I can slowly slowly slowly get it

secured in there okay now you can see my sock is secured inside excuse me my

stick is secured inside my sock is what I meant to say okay now I'm going to

give myself some ears now to make my ears I'm just gonna pull up the corners

of my sock and I'm gonna take some rubber bands

and I'm just gonna rubberband these what I like to do with rubber bands is once

they get to a certain once I get twice around there I can usually get four at

the same time there there we go and I'm gonna go to the other side here and

again I'm going to kind of just take a little Poochie there and take my rubber

band wrap it around once twice pull both of them so that I get it to go around

four times here the smaller the rubber band the easier that is okay now you can

see he's got some ears now I want to stuff his head now the one thing that's

really important here don't overstuff your head because if you over stuff your

head and it's bigger than the cup part at the top here his head won't go down

so you want to make sure that you only make your head as big as the small

bottom part here I'm gonna stuff his head and I'm gonna make sure that it

gets stuffing on both sides of the sticky there we go both sides of that

stick there we go and now what I'm going to do is take another rubber band smoosh

that up a little bit so that it gets up at the top of the stick there there you

go I can see his little head is forming and

then I'm gonna take another rubber band rubber band it around once

twice it really only needs to go twice here because it's just making his little

neck and there we go so there you can see there's his head now of course he

needs some eyes and to do his eyes I'm just going to take a little bit of this

hot glue put it here and here attach his little eyes actually attach his big eyes

there we go and if I had any puff balls or anything

like that I could use a puff ball for a nose but I'm actually gonna draw his

nose on there we go and I'm gonna make mine a happy groundhog so I'm gonna give

him a nice big smile with my pen there we go

now if I want you I can give him little arms and I can do

arms the same way that I did those ears so I'm just gonna give him a little arm

pulling that up like that got it around twice get this two to get it to four there we

go and on the other side I'm gonna do the same thing pull a little fabric

rubber bandsand now we're ready to make him come out of his hole

now to do that I'm gonna need a cup just get this last little hand there there

you go now you can see it's got his

little hands okay now what I'm gonna do is I'm gonna take this cup and I'm gonna

put a hole right in the center at the bottom here so there's my hole and then

you can see what happens is I'm just gonna take my stick and stick it right

through that hole and now I'm gonna take glue and glue my little body the outside

here I'm just going to do that by taking a little bit of hot glue I'm going to do

this a little bit at a time and start with the back because again I'm using

fabric when I'm using fabric it's very easy to get burned and so what I'm gonna

do is I'm gonna open this up roll it down over top making sure not to get my

fingers into the hot glue itself because that would hurt and we don't want any

911 calls while we're filming okay and so now I'm gonna go around again with

the remainder you know if you're nervous about this you can always just let it

dry for about 10 seconds that cools it down so it'll get a little tacky and

that's okay okay I'm gonna put that down in there and there was my little

groundhog and see you can see that that's when he's fully extended out of

his hole and then when you want him to pop down into his hole there he goes

so you can come up and you can say mr. groundhog are we going to have six

more weeks of winter come up slowly now just to show you what else you can

make you can make a magical bunny if you wanted to and in this case what we did

is I just took the cup and I took a black plate and I actually cut the black

plate and put it around the top of the cup so that now I have a buddy and he

can come out of the hat and he can do a little dance if you like him to do for

more eye-popping ideas come and check us out at Sophie-world.com

For more infomation >> How to Make a Pop Up Groundhog Puppet - A Groundhog Day Wayback Wednesday | Sophie's World - Duration: 8:20.

-------------------------------------------

The Official Teenage Guide to Making Cookies! | Hashtag Zoe - Duration: 5:33.

hey guys it's hashtag zoe! welcome back to my channel. so for today's video I'm gonna be

teaching you how to make chocolate chip cookies. so I don't consider myself a

professional Baker in fact I never baked the only thing I bake is my undereyes

when I'm doing my makeup so anyway so today I'm gonna be making my famous

chocolate chip cookies and by famous I mean the one that has directions and

ingredients listed on the back of a chocolate chip bag so let's get started

first ingredients I'm gonna go grab the ingredients okay guys the ingredients

you're gonna need to make these cookies are a huge bag of chocolate chips

preferably semi-sweet because you don't want the sweetness of the chocolate to

outweigh the sweetness that the cookie as a whole sugar because I can't be the

only sweet thing in this video brown sugar because equality baking soda

because obviously you need to bake soda I don't really know why I need baking

soda but it's an every recipe so vanilla this stuff tastes really bad but it

smells really good I don't understand okay now I'm getting more ingredients I

got butter because you want your cookies to taste butter than normal and of

course last but not least you need my siblings so the first step is to

pre-heat your oven or in this case my oven to 375 degrees

so the first ingredient is the butter so I'm just gonna put my butter in the bowl

and this is a very soft butter because soft butter is better better next

ingredient is sugar and by the way guys I'm not telling you each measurement of

each ingredient because if you want the recipe it's down below baking with Zoe

next ingredient brown sugar next I'm gonna take some vanilla extract and this

stuff smells like heaven so the next step is just mixing these ingredients

together until it's like a nice consistency and then we're gonna move on

and add the rest of the ingredients okay so the next step is my sibling so I'm

just gonna go ahead and add in two eggs

Wow that was exhilarating oh so take out the shells guys okay so

in this boy you're gonna need baking soda flour and salt okay guys so I just

added the baking soda and now we're gonna need one teaspoon of salt

as well so let me get the salt salt okay next is flour so guys we have a problem

I don't have any flour this is literally I don't know how I missed flour like I

had all the other ingredients but flour how do you make cookies without flour

you know what never give up okay I'm still gonna make these cookies I'm just

gonna run to Target really quick you guys can come with we're gonna go to

Target get the flour come back finish these cookies and they're gonna be

awesome you know why because we never give up and we got this so let's go to

Target and get some flour let's go

okay guys so as you know I just went to Target to get flour and I ended up

getting this this is a chocolate chip cookie dough I know I was making cookie

dough myself but I kind of figured you know should I really work so hard to

make cookie dough or should I just buy it already made um I feel like you know

probably it's probably just easier to just use this really cute knife I

figured it might be easier to just um you know eat this instead also I forgot

to buy flour too but I'm gonna do so good you guys mom stop I'm cookies okay

guys so thanks for watching this video if you want the real recipe of chocolate

chip cookies I was making at the beginning of this video it is actually

down below so if you want to go for it and make those let me know tweet me

pictures of you making the cookies but um I feel like just personally you know

this is probably a better idea cuz you know I would have probably messed up the

cookies anyway so I'm just gonna go umm thanks for watching love you guys bye

For more infomation >> The Official Teenage Guide to Making Cookies! | Hashtag Zoe - Duration: 5:33.

-------------------------------------------

How to Make Tags - Duration: 1:08.

Greeting Everyone, I will Show you How to Make Tags

First, Press the Edit Video Button

So, Press this one The Tags

The Tags Is On Word

Now, Press.

Now, Press the Save Changes the Blue Button

So, The Wait

Press the Right Arrow. Than It's Working, That's All

That's All

If you Don't Know, Than I'll Help you

If you Know, Just Do it Your Own

See that, Why? Becuase But I Know How to Do it.

Well,

Guys, Please Press the Subscribe Button, Thanks for Watching Guys, Good Luck

For more infomation >> How to Make Tags - Duration: 1:08.

-------------------------------------------

11 Ways To Make A Significant Change In The Levels Of Your Vibra - Duration: 4:21.

11 Ways To Make A Significant Change In The Levels Of Your Vibration

by Conscious Reminder

Raising one�s vibration is a serious thing and has some amazing results.

Thus, it pains me when nowadays people talk about it without really understanding what

it actually means.

Some even think of it as something supernatural or some made up stuff, but it actually is

a part of psychological science.

High Vibrational energy is usually associated with spirituality, being happy all the time,

staying away form negativity.

But all these are not the causative factors of high vibration, rather they are the results

of it.

You can achieve high vibrational energy when you free your soul and psyche from the burdens

that put it down.

This makes you feel relaxed and positive.

The extra energy that you feel with increased vibrational energy comes because now your

brain is not involved in useless process of worrying about the past or the future.

If you also want higher vibration, then follow these 11 steps.

1.

Perform random acts of kindness Performing random acts of kindness like helping

a tourist find his/her destination, helping an old lady to cross the road, giving up your

seat to the needy, etc can help you raise your vibration.

Just one random act of kindness every single day can change your life.

2.

List the things for which you are grateful, also forgive someone.

Simply listing 3 things for which you are grateful can raise your vibration.

Also, let go of your grudges and forgive people who have dome some wrong with you.

This makes you kind and gentle.

3.

Do at least one thing that you like.

Performing the activities that you love to do can fill you with immense energy and joy

and thus raise your vibration.

4.

Enjoy Sunshine Bathe in sunshine everyday as it helps your

psychophysical condition.

Sunshine gives you warmth and the positivity to lift your mood and emotional state.

5.

Nature walk It is well known that surrounding yourself

with the naturalelements helps to form deeper connections with ourselves.

It also helps us realize that we are a part of a larger organic structure.

6.

Always stay close to people whom you love.

When you stay close to the people who care for you and who you want to hug, then your

body produces hormones which makes you feel happier.

This also makes you feel shielded from the negativity of the outside world.

Both these factors result in raising your vibration energy.

7.

Pursue your passion Pursuing the things that you are passionate

about results in increasing your energy and takes you in the state of flow as you are

completely immersed in the activity.

8.

Dance Studies have shown that people who dance to

their favourite music have significantly higher vibration energy.

9.

Let you blood flow in your veins.

Exercising or practicing yoga regularly results in a better metabolic system and creates a

balance between the body and the mind.

10.

Eat organic food Eating organic foods (Vegan) reduces your

aggression and increases your happiness.

11.

Smile, Donate, sing and be Creative Smiling and making other people smile (by

donating) can raise your vibration.

These are some of the things that can help you raise your vibration energy.

For more infomation >> 11 Ways To Make A Significant Change In The Levels Of Your Vibra - Duration: 4:21.

-------------------------------------------

How to make a Thumbnail for youtube - Duration: 6:33.

For more infomation >> How to make a Thumbnail for youtube - Duration: 6:33.

-------------------------------------------

How to create a GIF animation with Gimp - Tutorial - Duration: 2:45.

First, create images with a slight difference and save them separately, and then rename to number them

Open up Gimp

Go to: File, Open as Layers...

Locate your images

Click the first image, hold down SHIFT and then click the last image

On the left, reorder the layers by their sequence numbers using the arrows

Now, to create the animation

Go to: File, Export As...

Under Name, make sure to add the dot gif extension

Under file type, select GIF

Click Export

Click As animation, and then Export

Let's test it

All done!

For more infomation >> How to create a GIF animation with Gimp - Tutorial - Duration: 2:45.

-------------------------------------------

How to Make French Toast || Classic Recipe - Duration: 1:11.

French Toast

1 egg

2/3 cup milk

1/2 teaspoon cinnamon

Medium heat

1/2 tablespoon butter

Soak bread

Cook 2 minutes each side

For more infomation >> How to Make French Toast || Classic Recipe - Duration: 1:11.

-------------------------------------------

Award Winning How to make Crochet knit 3D Puffy Heart Tutorial Free English Subtitles Translations - Duration: 18:38.

this video will show how to make a little pillow heart it is approximately

three inches across eight centimeters I will be using four ply yarn and a size G

or four millimeter crochet hook now I am attaching the slip knot to the crochet

hook work a chain of three join with the beginning chain to form a loop now chain

one work nine single crochet right through the center of the Ring

there's two three four

five six seven

eight-nine that completes round 1 there will be nine single crochet on round one

round two will have 18 single crochet I will be working in a continual round so

the first stitch instead of joining I am going to work two single crochet in the

first stitch and in each stitch around so there is two three four five six

seven eight nine 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 that completes round 2 we will be

working two more rounds with one single crochet in each stitch around for a

total of 18 1 2 3

four five six seven eight nine 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 round four will be one

single crochet in each stitch around for a total of 18 there's 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 you can see right here that the edges are starting

to curl up and that's what we're looking for with 4 rounds you will make two of

these circles for this first one what you will do is skip the first stitch

work a slip stitch in the next and that evens the round off then cut the yarn

work two circles on the second circle you will want to leave the remaining 5

single crochet and worked we will be attaching them to this circle I have

completed 13 single crochet on round 4 of my second circle now I'm going to

work part of the first single crochet I want to attach it to my second circle

and I'm going to count that 5 stitches 1 2 3 4

five and then complete the single crochet attaching it to the opposite

side work part of the first single crochet put your hook through the single

crochet on the adjoining circle and then complete the single crochet through all

three loops

there's three

for

five well this is what it looks like now work one single crochet in each stitch

around until we get back around to this beginning tail here

I'm halfway around working around the second circle

now I'm back around to the beginning I

am starting round six we are working in a continual round there will be

decreases on each side of the heart we are not counting when we get around to

the side we will squash the top of the heart together like this and then work a

decrease on each side

what to see where I'm at and this is how you work the decrease put your hook

through the first stitch wrap the yarn over pull it through leave the two

remaining loops on the hook put your hook through the next stitch wrap the

yarn over pull it through wrap the yarn over pull through all three loops now

work a single crochet in each stitch to the opposite side on round six

now I'm working the single crochet decrease on the opposite side round six

now continue making single crochet

now we are starting around 7 working around to the first side of round 7

now when I get over here I can see my previous single crochet decrease work a

single crochet decrease right over that one and then continue making single

crochet to the opposite side on round seven

I'm around to the decrease on the opposite side still on round seven

working another decrease continue working single crochet now you can see

the opening is starting to get smaller now working on round eight continue

around to the first decrease come around and I'm working the decrease on round

eight on the first side now we'll continue to the second decrease on round

eight

now work the second decrease on round 8

now this is round 9

I'm working the first single crochet decrease continue around to the opposite

side

now working my single crochet decrease on round 9

your heart should be looking similar to this through round nine we have two more

rounds to go working on round 10

work the single crochet decrease work

around to the opposite side

work the single crochet decrease on the opposite side of round 10

now at this point we want to stuff the heart and just pick up some polyester

fiberfill and evenly place it

round 11 will be one single crochet decrease on each side

I'm working the first single crochet decrease now we're heading on around to

the opposite side

I'm working the second single crochet decrease around 11

this is what we have through round 11 round 12 will be a single crochet

decrease in each stitch around

it will get a little difficult to work at this point

we are back around to the beginning the last round will be one single crochet

decrease in each stitch around

it will be somewhat awkward working this last round

now cut off the yarn go ahead and pull the tail through give it a tug to secure

we want to sew the remaining stitches shut and at any point on the last round

if you find that it is too awkward you can stop and weave your tapestry needle

and yarn through the last stitches and sew it shut because it will get awkward

then you may want to readjust your fiberfill you can take your crochet hook

and push it down into the bottom of the heart like that or either end and adjust

the fiberfill that completes the heart now I have attached a slip knot to my

crochet hook this will show how to put a little chain on your heart attached with

a slip stitch on one side of the center then make your chain how long you want

it

I have worked a chain of nine in the opposite side like a slip stitch

and then cut the yarn give it a good tug then you have a little chain on your

heart and you will need to knot and sew in the tails of your chain

and this completes the heart with the chain

you

For more infomation >> Award Winning How to make Crochet knit 3D Puffy Heart Tutorial Free English Subtitles Translations - Duration: 18:38.

-------------------------------------------

How to Make Our Communities Better - Two Minute Message - Duration: 2:01.

- Hey everybody, Daniel Fusco here.

Welcome to today's two minute message.

Listen we all know that prayer is important

and we do talk a lot about prayer

on these two minute messages.

Often times we have these prayer times together

which we're gonna do today.

But I want to encourage you today to take a walk.

Now here's the thing.

Of course Jesus spoke about praying.

Going into your prayer closet

and seeking your father in secret.

But there's another type of prayer

where you actually walk through an area

and you just pray as you're led as you walk.

By being in a different environment

and praying for that environment,

oftentimes it will lead us to pray in unique ways.

I have some great memories of going on prayer walks

with groups of people.

Whether we would prayer walk around schools.

We did it on our campus not too long ago

where we were having a huge event.

We knew that there would be thousands and thousands

of people on our campus.

We got together and we walked around the campus

and we just were praying.

I want to encourage you today to go on a walk,

a prayer walk.

Maybe it's at your school.

Maybe you grab a couple of friends.

Say, listen, during our lunch period we're just gonna

walk around our school and we're gonna pray for our school.

Maybe it's where you work.

You're gonna either grab somebody

or your just gonna go on your own.

Instead of eating lunch, you're just gonna walk around

your place of work and you're gonna be praying

for your coworkers for God's will to be done.

Think about what could happen if we just walked

through our neighborhoods asking for Heaven

to touch down right where we find ourselves

because that's what really God wants.

God wants the life of his kids to be a thin place

that Heaven can touch down to Earth in an effortless way.

So this is what we can do.

First, I want you to share this video

'cause we want everyone to go take a walk today,

a prayer walk, to really ask that Heaven would touch down

into our world and our communities in really profound ways.

In the comments section, what I want you to do is

I want you to share this is where you're gonna

take a walk today.

This is where we're gonna prayer walk today.

If you're gonna try and invite people,

you may want to tag them on there say,

"Hey, will you join me for a prayer walk today

"during lunch or right after work is over

"or right after school is over so we could start

"a movement of prayer so that we can link up hands with God

"to get His will done on Earth."

That's exactly what he's looking for.

God bless you guys.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét