Thứ Năm, 5 tháng 7, 2018

Youtube daily life style Jul 5 2018

Hi, I'm here at A2 Movements

It's a Parkour training academy

For those of you who don't know what Parkour is

It's essentially someone thinking

I wanna be a squirrel

How do I be a squirrel?

So I'm here with Chi Ying

Founder and coach at A2 Movements

I have a question

Um...

Why can't you just

walk normally?

You know like

Okay I'll show you

So let's say this is point A

Okay, so

I walk

So this is how I walk to point B

Sometimes I will

This is point A again

How would you do it?

I can...

Point B

Point A again

Now you're just showing off

I'm not

Maybe I should change to something more

Comfortable

Yeah, so um...

We're gonna do Parkour

There's different categories of motion

Today we're gonna explore three

Namely climbing, vaulting and balancing

So let's get started

Can you help me put all these mats up first?

Okay I didn't think that through

Can you go up for a bit?

Okay

Yeah

You don't have

Anyone else to help you with all this?

Uh, you ah

Help me just bring this up for a bit

How do I bring it up?

Then you just pull up a little bit

Yeah, just pull up

You can do the other side

This side?

Yeah can you pull this one?

Do I pull....

Yeah

Okay, can already

Okay

Help me carry this one

Uh, when-

When do we start?

Yeah, we start now

We were starting already

Come

We've been moving things for fifteen minutes

Yeah

So put your stuff-

Put it up here

Okay

You okay ah?

Yeah, yeah I'm...

You're very exhausted already

Yeah, I...

Pretty much, actually

So in Parkour

We're gonna start off with climbing

So in climbing

There's the very first move I'd like to talk about

It's about hanging

So what you do is

You cup your hands against the top of the wall

Yeah

And then you take

You straighten

Squat down

Take a half squat down

Take one step against the wall

Make sure that you step above your waistline

Try to cup your hands on the wall

Tighter a bit

And gradually let the other feet off the floor

And cup on to-

Step up against the wall

Okay

Come, try

F: Cup my hands C: Yeah, squat all the way down

C: Yeah, take one step against the wall

F: Oh God

And then take one step against

Yeah

Then press harder

Yeah that's it

You might find that you're-

My shoes are slippery

It's not your shoes, it's you

And then tighten your grip

Yeah that's it

Well done

Actually

Really well done

Try to keep your feet together

Your legs spread to the side

Wow my roll was so good

This is comfortable

So now we're gonna talk about wall run

What you need to do is

You just stand against the wall first

Stand all the way at the wall

And then lean against the wall

So what I'm gonna tell you about is

When you run up the wall right

You step above your waistline

Just make sure you run

Take one step

Above your jumping waistline

Yeah?

So you notice that I

Step above my jumping waistline

Okay, come

Let's go and try first

Okay good

Awesome

So now right

Don't push yourself away from the wall

Okay

You step out right

You bring your chest into the wall

So like a...

Okay wait

Okay so uh...

Does it help if I...

Scream a little bit?

You know, like

Ahh

If it makes you...

If it helps you ah

Hyahh!

Okay I'll try again

*grunts*

*squawk*

*cat screeching*

*high-pitched noise*

So now we're gonna combine the two things together

The wall run and the cat hang

So you should achieve like

Wall run

into your

Cat hang

Wall run

Wall run!

Wall run...

Okay step up above the wall

Wall run

Yeah okay, can

When you do this move

You don't have to do it like those Japanese samurai show

where you shout the move and then-

It doesn't help one

Just do the move can already

Step up ah

Okay yeah

Idea is there

Woo

Good

Good, yeah

On a scale of one to ten

What was it?

I think you try again

So now we're gonna talk about balancing

The one that we're gonna cover today is called cat balance

For cat balance you use it on bars

You can use it on trees as well

Like tree branches and all

Tree branches?

Why would you do that?

Sometimes when you climb the tree

To....?

Pluck bananas out from a tree

You can do that

when you climb tree

Okay

Maybe you just wanna come over and just put the upper ball of your feet

Like that first

And then lift your feet off the ground first

Go ahead

F: Hands together? C: Stable?

C: Yeah, hands together

And then feet step

Okay, um

To make me understand this better

Maybe we can do some role playing

Maybe I'm the cat

And then

You are the tree

I'm a hungry cat

So I...

I'm trying to get the bananas

And uh...

So you're the tree

I'm the cat now

Okay can

Be on the upper ball of your feet

Get in the form first

Don't, you know

Don't rush

Yeah don't rush

You are a tree

Trees don't talk

So just be a tree

So get down here

Get the banana

Don't stop moving

Okay

Now I'm a...

I'm a kitten

You know those kitten

Yes

They're lost then they-

C: Yeah I get you the first time F: -they look for the mother

That's a pregnant one

This is the 'cleans self' cat

So I get it now

I get the whole idea

Okay can

The tree branch and everything

Yeah

So vaulting is basically for you to get over structures

Okay?

So, first one we're gonna talk about is

Put your hands over here

And then you're gonna

Like, push

Put your feet up

Step and bring your legs through

And your hands and legs will push off together at the same time

Doors closing

Average Guys season two?!

Oh my god, somebody stole my purse

You, help me

Ahh

Oh my god such a fine gentleman

You make a great daddy

Can I have my purse back please?

Oh my god, yes

You're so strong

Would you like to be the father of this beautiful child?

Maybe we should kiss and we will know our fate

Please

Please-

Oi! Come back!

Okay, now that I know the basics

Show us the cool stuff

Oh. nice pose

Not bad

Oh

Woah

Wow

That was

The last pose was

Yeah this is not bad

So beyond just training

There's three important components to always be mindful of

That is training, diet, and also resting

So after training you should be stretching

You should be massaging yourself

You should be making sure that

You'll recover faster and it'll be better for your body as well

Okay, um

Can you do my leg now?

Which part?

Uh, here...

Just, everything

Yeah, not bad

For more infomation >> Finer Things in Life: Fauzi learns Parkour - Duration: 9:05.

-------------------------------------------

Johnny Depp Lifestyle ★ 2018 - Duration: 12:40.

Johnny Depp is an American actor, producer and musician.

Depp is known for his choice of scripts and taking up challenging roles in

movies and mesmerizing audiences by his acting.

He made news by entering the 2012 Guinness World Records as the highest paid actor and

was inducted as a Disney Legend in 2015.

Childhood & Early Life Johnny Depp was born on June 9, 1963 in Owensboro,

Kentucky.

The youngest of the four children of John Christopher Depp and Elizabeth

"Betty" Sue Wells, Depp's early aspirations were rooted in a deep appreciation of rock

music.

The actor's early years were also influenced by frequent moves throughout his childhood

since his father was civil engineer.

By 1970, Johnny and his family called Miramar, Florida home.

At the age of 12, he received a guitar as a gift from his mother, which would soon inspire

him to play in local garage bands.

Depp's parents divorced when he was fifteen.

He dropped out of high school to pursue his love of rock music.

The aspiring musician made his way to Los Angeles where he was part of 'Six Gun Method',

a band that broke up before being signed to label.

He did, however, get signed to 'Geffen Records' as a member of the band 'Rock City Angels'.

In the early 1980s, Johnny's wife, Lori, introduced her husband to a young actor by the name of

Nicholas Cage, who encouraged him to pursue a career in acting.

For more infomation >> Johnny Depp Lifestyle ★ 2018 - Duration: 12:40.

-------------------------------------------

The Life Cycle of the Pacific Salmon! - Duration: 1:01.

Hello!

Laura here in Seattle, Washington to discuss an amazing animal: the Pacific Salmon!

These unique fish are born in fresh water streams just like this one.

Within a year they swim dowmstream to the open ocean.

Here they will grow for up to seven years eating krill and smaller fish, while avoiding

predators, such as orcas and fishermen and women.

Eventually - and this is the most amazing part - they will journey inland to the exact

stream where they were born!

Scientists believe they use their keen olfactory memories to "smell" their way home.

This is an arduous, quest, fraught with both natural and man-made obsticles.

Here, in Seattle, people have built fish ladders to help the salmon get up and over the locks.

When the salmon finally return home, their final act - spawning - will give birth to

the next generation of salmon will complete this same extraordinary journey!

Thanks for watching, see you next time!

For more infomation >> The Life Cycle of the Pacific Salmon! - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

WAG Life Emily Bridgers, Episode 2: Going Out on Top - Duration: 10:49.

[Emily] I mean right now the goal is just to make the games for the last time and

I mean I would say right now is I definitely need to be ramping up

training some and I've dealt with a few different things but trying to get

running back in just because that always holds me back and then it's really just

about doing the best that I can this year without putting any label on it

just because we deal with a sport that's pretty unknown so I don't want to

say like I'm gonna do this at the Games this year I just want to go out and

perform at my best and see where that gets me at the end

I would like to beat Cassidy (Lance-McWherter) at Regionals though

I know she's with WAG too we kind of last year had a little battle and then at

the Games we were neck and neck as well Wodapalooza we were in the same spot again so people

that I respect you feel really proud when you do get a chance to beat them in something

If I want like a good active recovery day but maybe my body is hurting I like

to do just like a 10k concept 2 bike or just like a 30 minute bike and then I

guess what I don't prefer is being on the rower but I need to spend as much

time on it as possible I mean I hang in there but I would always prefer distance

over calories on the bike and the rower I mean I'm a powerful athlete but yeah

it's just a little bit different if you're comparing yourself to people that

are 5' 6" or maybe taller and I'm over here at 5' 0" the Games it's

like alright go throw this sandbag over this eight foot tall wall good luck

but I mean it's all part of it

Our workout today is going to be what is it

oh yeah 30 cal sprint 40 for him and then three rounds of 16 dumbbell

snatches with a 55# and then three legless rope climbs

are you ready to start them

This is just Progenex's More Muscle Cookies and Cream protein is probably my

hardest I used to eat a lot of like I guess fattier meat so I kind of

had to stop doing that so just like being consciously aware getting enough

protein every day I would say sometimes I'll have like 30 grams or 40 grams of

protein left and like no fats but I mean there's ways of getting there

you didn't plan out your day quite right so sometimes I'll have like there's a

nighttime product Cocoon that I'll take before bed which you know helps get

protein in late at night if needed

Everybody knows that Atlanta traffic is terrible but we stay in just this little

one-mile radius and don't deal with traffic a whole lot so that's nice

I really dislike driving is one of my least favorite things I'm actually

like pretty scared of driving on the highway so I've had to overcome that

fear a little bit so but it's nice to not really have to do that every day but

yeah just being able to take care of an issue at the gym in a moment's notice if

needed is pretty nice and something that if we open a second location we'll have

to kind of figure that out because it will be something different than it is

right now I don't know why people commute to work at all

I don't see why everyone doesn't just live within two minutes of their job and

then we would have no traffic issues

We're just helping Ben's mom move some furniture

[Ben] I'm earning my inheritance right now [Emily] functional fitness at it's finest

[Ben] My brother couldn't seem to get here today one of my brother's the other

one has an excuse because he's in Boston the other one has absolutely no excuse

[Emily] They always say that they don't drink too

[Ben] Yeah they say they don't drink and then all of a sudden oh I'm hungover the day that we've got to move stuff

[Ben] My mom's retiring pretty soon so she's really tired of her upstairs neighbors trampling

[Ben's mom] On my head

[Emily] Oh there's a baseball in there

[Ben] Did you turn your burners off [Emily] You really think you left the stove on

[Ben] Well I jacked up the heat on it so I have no idea so if it burns it's gonna burn quick

I was just trying to warm them up and turn them off so I'm hoping that I

turned them off other wise we're gonna have a collard explosion all over and possibly

an entire kitchen burning down and the second time that we get fire trucks at my house

[Ben's mom] What was the first time

[Emily] Oh we hit a gas line [Ben's mom] Oh I remember that one

[Emily] My family's coming over so my parents and my brother and my sister and their husbands and wives and I think their dogs

and we're just gonna cook dinner we're

gonna grill up chicken and then we have Brussels sprouts and collard greens and rice

Usually we're the one's that try to bring greens to family events I mean this family function is gonna be a lot

healthier than what you would normally see if it wasn't at our house we have two greens for them to choose from tonight

[Ben] And I actually went low fat fake bacon turkey bacon tonight

[Emily] turkey bacon and the Brussels and the what did you do Canadian bacon in the

[Ben] Canadian bacon in the collards yeah

[Emily] Okay so we have chicken breasts those are the boneless ones and then we have

more legs coming and some boneless or some bone-in breasts that are coming

bratwursts, collard greens, Brussels with turkey bacon and then rice over there

[Emily's dad] What do I have to do to get a dad bod oh I already have a dad bod

Emily's dad] We get there before Emily competes we don't finish until like 10 o'clock at night

[Emily's mom] I just say to people I'm Emily Bridger's mom and they clear a path for me

and Alison and David would hang back first event I was

pushing my way forward with Katrin Davidsdottir's uh...

[Emily] I thought it was Sara Sigmundsdottir's fans

[Emily's mom] maybe it was Sara Sigmundsdottir's but it ended up we told

them we were for Sara over Katrin then the guy was such friends with me the rest of the time

[Emily] Counting your macros is basically measuring the amount of

protein, carbs, and fat that you eat

[everyone] well what about ours what are ours

[Emily] well to be accurate you'd measure the amount

Brussels you got the amount of collards you got the amount of rice that you got

but you're getting a nice balanced meal here

For more infomation >> WAG Life Emily Bridgers, Episode 2: Going Out on Top - Duration: 10:49.

-------------------------------------------

Pantaloons Daily Life Part 1 - Duration: 1:35.

Pantaloon: I'm Pantaloon, and today I just wanted to show you a little peek of my daily life.

Pantaloon: Let's start off with how I begin each day!

(Pantaloon yells and cries in pain)

(Toilet flushes and Pantaloon puts down the toilet seat)

(Pantaloon comes out without washing her hands) Pantaloon: That's how I begin each day.

Pantaloon: Time for breakfast! (stares at the camera with lifeless eyes)

(Pantaloon gulps)

Pantaloon: Absorbing my own musical genius.

(Pantaloon making weird noises)

WHAT THE H E C K

Brett/Ryan: What are you doing?

(Pantaloon screams and chases Brett/Ryan with a banana in her mouth) Brett/Ryan: Oh god!

;)

Pantaloon: Time for me to have my daily walk! Hoo hoo!

Pantaloon: I think that's enough for today. Time to go inside!

Pantaloon: Wait... I'm already inside.

Brett/Ryan: (clicks his tongue) Yeah...

Pantaloon: Uhhh, Carla locked me in the basement/garage again.

Pantaloon: As you saw...

Pantaloon: So uh...

Pantaloon: Wait for part two! Hoo Hoo!

For more infomation >> Pantaloons Daily Life Part 1 - Duration: 1:35.

-------------------------------------------

Cristiano Ronaldo Jr Lifestyle ★ 2018 - Duration: 8:15.

Cristiano Ronaldo Jr. is the the eldest son of Portuguese football superstar Cristiano

Ronaldo.

The kid is already a skilled footballer himself who has time and again proved his rich heritage

in front of the media.

In 2016, he started playing football in a small club called Club de

Fútbol Pozuelo de Alarcón in Madrid, Spain.

On June 6, 2017, his father posted an image of

him on his Instagram account, which showed the young talent holding two trophies,

the Copa 2017 and Pichichi (for scoring most goals in his league), that Cristiano

Ronaldo won for his side.

He is often seen with his father on his social media posts,

and accompanies him to the stadium, as well as to various award events.

Most notably, he accompanied his father and his then-girlfriend,

Russian supermodel Irina Shayk, at the FIFA Ballon d'Or 2013.

He also took pictures with football legends Pele and Maradona.

Being born to Real Madrid forward Cristiano Ronaldo, Cristiano Ronaldo Jr. has grown under

the constant watch of the media since he was an infant.

As soon as he was able to go out in the public, he started accompanying his superstar father

on numerous awards shows and other events.

However, it not just due to his famous father that he has been on the news lately.

In April 2017, his proud father shared a video of him in which he can be seen lining

up to take the free-kick in his father's famous pose and scoring a fabulous goal.

For more infomation >> Cristiano Ronaldo Jr Lifestyle ★ 2018 - Duration: 8:15.

-------------------------------------------

Neiva Mara Lifestyle Beautiful Girl In Swimming Pool Build Swimming Pool Underground House Youtube - Duration: 1:01.

Beautiful Girl In Swimming Pool

Beautiful Girl In Swimming Pool

Beautiful Girl In Swimming Pool

Neiva Mara I am Your teacher | Beautifull Girl Waking love that ass You are amazing baby

Neiva Mara I am Your teacher | Beautifull Girl Waking love that ass You are amazing baby

For more infomation >> Neiva Mara Lifestyle Beautiful Girl In Swimming Pool Build Swimming Pool Underground House Youtube - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

6 Most Charrming Small House Designs With Comfortable Lifestyle - Duration: 11:56.

6 Most Charrming Small House Designs With Comfortable Lifestyle

For more infomation >> 6 Most Charrming Small House Designs With Comfortable Lifestyle - Duration: 11:56.

-------------------------------------------

CARIBOU COFFEE - A DAY IN THE LIFE OF A TRUCKING COUPLE - Duration: 10:51.

look a little bitty toilet crazy this is a video that many made it made no

because I've got videos on 4 different phones at this point in time and I don't

know if I can get them all together to the editor that I use I know I can get

them into the computer editor but I don't like that oh he's going too fast

I'll get it don't feel it's a hunt driver no it ain't Tyler his arms

Tommy man Tyler would take insist that he's Romanian knockin execute not that

he has a plan he don't have a problem effects against he's just actually Tyler

has a problem with everybody that's just

yeah include yourself he's funny that's a whole story today he had gonna

I'll tell you all about to our Tyler had to go to anger management classes today

because he made up a fellow trapper yeah the guy that got disrespected to

him and was like be funny it's like to study with Mexican food dude you'll

clean my truck he was like no that's okay yeah I'm good

so it's a big a long story but Tyler's wife ended up getting smacked in the

mouth by the other guy so Tyler had to beat up the other guy and then it was on

that yeah the Popo came to the terminal this is over at the hunt terminal you

know we're not there anything I just got stood up connections right but it was

quite interesting well that lates done so I had to go to a

a meetings one time because the guy came flying out of the bar window and hit me

and set me up and the colonel sent me to IIE because he said alcohol-related

incident even if I wasn't sure he'd get fired because I was walking by the bar

yeah well anyway we're here in Iowa 80 because our free pass fell off the

window we're gonna fix it let's go in here and throw the keys back copy what

are you gonna get your coffee cappuccino Joe that's what she's gonna get

it was

get a little Anatomy I was in the dog whistle in the scars

but you took away everything maybe this is more than bliss

I just can't realist

I guess look at this look at that happy face well you're not looking at me

technically the girl wanted that buffet so I took her to get one they didn't

have one so she said that's good a Perkins

stop brought me to Parkins I don't have anything that we can eat either except

for the hamburger that's just the price you pay right

you sure do look scrappy today you wanted to go at it I kind of do

Rock'em Sock'em robot I think we should go out and take a walk or something

before we get a shower somewhere over in the woods or something we're in

Allatoona Iowa and there's just nothing here to eat I look funny in my little

fish thing there oh now you're in the fish alright she's getting the hamburger

I'm getting spinach too yeah you're on hair you can't hide from

the bubble bubble see the bubble can follow you you're probably making them

seasick Waterloo on that thing oh I wouldn't think I'm seasick nah gonna

move the bubble over here though hey I just found this here thing I couldn't

make this work I've been trying to make this work for about eight months and I

couldn't make it work now I think I've got the bubble

I'm so excited a mess I don't know what to do I can I can turn it into other

things to see I switched it into a heart shape ain't that cool now it's like love

American style I know if you're young you don't remember that of course we can

always go back to the tried and true driving books if I could find my level

ear mic I could use it someone did something with it though hmm hmm hey

since you're awake you won't try to find my lab earlier Mike I don't know where

it's at it went with the electronic somewhere

unless she threw it away I didn't throw it away I would have never thrown it

away where'd you get it from awesome I bought

it offline maybe you should buy another one yeah but I want one today then maybe

you should go to your local radioshack you might have radio sex anymore and

Best Buy don't carry him what about one more I guess you need to order another

one and you should take better care of your

step you're a trash pile take better care of your staff now look

at her she's smiling because she's got a little bit of food I need to start

keeping that rabbit food in my pocket or whatever when you get to be feeling

mean-looking just throw you a carrot or something that might work there you

carried out of my pocket yeah

all right the girl found the caribou coffee do you do you guys know the joy

of caribou coffee

it's really good but I'm the last of mine zayday got really nasty which i

found surprising considering cheaply I don't know it was kind of bitter

usually don't do that but I love some caribou coffee

hey doggie it's so much better than truck stop coffee even if it did come

out of the truck stop technically right we're gonna put the gorilla driving now

actually take the dogs out you know what they're gonna do every time they get out

stop what they do they draw yep oh they have over there

no he won't do it Oh he likes

Paul said he got ran over that time I don't know if I believe he might have

got dinner out of him I mean he was three foot tall when you walk in front

of the view Island she should not walk close to the trucks and Paul always had

to have been doing that

right let's take the dogs out

now all of the doubt father brought me down he's a million miles away now I'm

seeing blue sky looking near in your eyes feel awake most smile cuz we melt

into the Twilight

I just can't

there's

it's come alive in the dirt

you

For more infomation >> CARIBOU COFFEE - A DAY IN THE LIFE OF A TRUCKING COUPLE - Duration: 10:51.

-------------------------------------------

Sonali Bendre Cancer, Lifestyle, Education, Net Worth, Biography 2018 - Duration: 3:02.

Sonali Bendre Cancer, Lifestyle, Education, Net Worth, Biography 2018

For more infomation >> Sonali Bendre Cancer, Lifestyle, Education, Net Worth, Biography 2018 - Duration: 3:02.

-------------------------------------------

Tweakd The Artist Double Play Sculpt Paste + Style Cream - Duration: 10:38.

For more infomation >> Tweakd The Artist Double Play Sculpt Paste + Style Cream - Duration: 10:38.

-------------------------------------------

Celebrate in style! - Duration: 5:10.

For more infomation >> Celebrate in style! - Duration: 5:10.

-------------------------------------------

Day in the Life of a Realtor, Deceiving Stove - Duration: 0:37.

Hey, this is Jeffrey Young, Realtor and we're showing a buyer a house today.

And there's something that you should look for when you're going to look at this house.

So what the seller did is they moved this stove over to the right, because the top was

in the window.

But actually the plug for it is down here.

So this is something they did to kind of distract the buyer.

This is going to have to go right here, with two counters on either side but it made it

look nice this way.

So this would be just one small, little detail that you would want to look for when you're

going in to check these things out.

This looks great now, but this is not how the end product is going to be.

For more infomation >> Day in the Life of a Realtor, Deceiving Stove - Duration: 0:37.

-------------------------------------------

Reliance JioPhone 2 QWERTY style and Jio Monsoon offer launched - Duration: 0:06.

Relinace JioPhone 2 launched at just Rs.2999

Will be vailable from 15th August both online and offline

For more infomation >> Reliance JioPhone 2 QWERTY style and Jio Monsoon offer launched - Duration: 0:06.

-------------------------------------------

Seat Leon ST 1.0 EcoTSI Style Business Intense 115 pk (vsb 19370) - Duration: 0:42.

For more infomation >> Seat Leon ST 1.0 EcoTSI Style Business Intense 115 pk (vsb 19370) - Duration: 0:42.

-------------------------------------------

Summer Lifestyle 2018 - Supermoto & Enduro [Yamaha XT 125 R] - NKLS - Duration: 3:12.

You can do want you want, but I just want to warn you:

It´s going to be expensive!

For more infomation >> Summer Lifestyle 2018 - Supermoto & Enduro [Yamaha XT 125 R] - NKLS - Duration: 3:12.

-------------------------------------------

Ο πρώην παίκτης του a href="/life-style/article/802156/ektos-survivor-o-panos/" target="_blank" rel - Duration: 1:25.

ΣΧΕΤΙΚΑ ΑΡΘΡΑ Εκτός Survivor ο Πάνος! Σώθηκαν από την κατάταξη στην 48ωρη ψηφοφορία Ηλίας και Αγόρου 04/07/2018, 06:04 Ο πρώην παίκτης του Survivor παίρνει θέση για την κόντρα της Κατερίνας με την Εύη   Η Ντορέττα Παπαδημητρίου είχε πολλά να ρωτήσει τον Γιάννη Τσίλη για όσα έγιναν στο Survivor κατά τη διάρκεια της παραμονής του

Ο πρώην παίκτης του παιχνιδιού επιβίωσης, αναφέρθηκε μεταξύ άλλων και στη φιλία της Εύης Σαλταφερίδου και της Κατερίνας Δαλάκα και εξήγησε γιατί οι δυο τους απομακρύνθηκαν

Ο Γιάννης Τσίλης είπε πως η αλλαγή της σχέσης τους ξεκίνησε όταν η Εύη πήγε στους μαχητές

Παρά το γεγονός ότι η Εύη προσπάθησε να επικοινωνήσει με την Κατερίνα Δαλάκα, η δεύτερη ως ανταγωνιστική στον στίβο μάχης το κράτησε και στην παραλία

Δείτε το video:

For more infomation >> Ο πρώην παίκτης του a href="/life-style/article/802156/ektos-survivor-o-panos/" target="_blank" rel - Duration: 1:25.

-------------------------------------------

Lifestyle Real Estate in Vancouver l Burnaby - Duration: 0:51.

My passion is to assist you in building your wealth in real estate and to make

each transaction go as smooth as possible.

What I want to offer through this channel

is valuable but fun content for everyone to enjoy and create a lifestyle.

To me, Lifestyle is the connections we make, the communities we build,

friends and family we embrace,

hobbies we embark on,

and the lives we choose to live here

on the West Coast.

I am over here and you are over there and the purpose of this

channel is to connect to us.

I am Diana Klejne and welcome to my channel!

For more infomation >> Lifestyle Real Estate in Vancouver l Burnaby - Duration: 0:51.

-------------------------------------------

Urban Mining: a second life for building material - Duration: 3:06.

Urban Mining's fundamental principle is,

to have completely closed material cycles.

We adapt to nature,

as nothing really gets lost in nature. Everything stays within the cycle.

Our goal is for the construction industry -

which is basically our industry - to reach a point

whereby materials are not used up, but simply used

in one life cycle and then used again as something else

in the next life cycle.

You can see a typical example right behind me:

This brick wall

is made of mineral rubble and mineral waste

from brick walls and concrete.

This is a company that has worked on

making such waste recyclable

and producing bricks that are also

aesthetically pleasant.

They have great colours and a great marketing concept.

They come in wasabi, nougat, black pepper.

It's very important

that they also have a certain value.

It is a very natural environment

You see these materials, they contain clay

or agricultural waste for insulation. We even have jeans.

Apart from the look, they create a homey atmosphere,

which has to be experienced, and felt.

Everyone agrees that it's effective; that it works.

This is a company that grows mushrooms in certain shapes.

They can be plates or cubes. Back here you can see plates.

They are used for insulation and for flush-mounted installations.

The mushrooms are grown in a certain shape. Once they are killed off,

you get such mushroom plates which are completely compostable.

They are also edible, even for people with allergies.

They are very good for insulation as their fibres trap the air.

This is a brilliant example of a great business model.

This is a company that focuses on

developing a process whereby a carpet underlay

can be separated from its fibres. This was difficult until now.

Due to this process, the carpet has become recyclable.

As they want the carpet back, they have adapted their business model.

This carpet is not for sale, it's only for lease.

And this is exactly the beautiful link to a sharing economy.

You use something for a certain time and then give it back.

I am hoping for potential weak points That's what we are all about.

We want to discover weak points

that cannot be spotted in a lab or become obvious in calculations.

I am not exactly hoping for weak points, but for success stories.

Stories to show that it may not have worked out perfectly here,

but we have the solution.

This is the quintessence of NEST.

For more infomation >> Urban Mining: a second life for building material - Duration: 3:06.

-------------------------------------------

Kim Kardashian Lifestyle, Net Worth, Salary,House,Cars, Awards, Education, Biography And Family - Duration: 6:05.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét