hey winners welcome back to my channel today I am going to show you how to
choose between using Zonjump and Viral Launch to launch your products onto page one
hey everyone so now we are inside of my computer and I will show you exactly how
to pick whether you should launch your product using Viral Launch or using Zonjump
and the main difference here is just the math so you need to know
exactly how many units you need to give away and after you figure that out then
we can work out the math and see which one is better for you so typically the
rule here is that if you are going for a hard launch then you will usually use
Viral Launch if you're going for a soft launch then you will use Zonjump what
I mean by that is if you are giving away more than 250 units then Viral Launch
will make more sense and I'm going to explain why so with the Zonjump they
give away your product based on the number of coupons that you buy so if you
have to give away 250 units then you are spending $300 for Zonjump to give away
250 units if you need to give away more than 250 units then you are spending
five hundred fifty dollars for five hundred coupons and the number of
coupons that you decide not to use goes back into your wallet so you can use it
next time so with Viral Launch it's a little different they don't have coupons
it's unlimited coupons they call it unlimited promotions but it's a one-time
fee here so with $400 the uber launch plan it's a one-time fee of $400 for one
product this means you are going to launch your garlic press one time for
unlimited number of promos promotions in other words coupons for $400 flat to
make it onto page one this Viral Launch subscription here is very similar it's
fifty dollars more however this is unlimited promotions for one product
meaning you can launch your product twice but it has to be for the same
garlic press so if you want to aim for more than one
key word and you need it to launch twice for unlimited promotions then I suggest
going for this this is actually a really good one I suggest if you're doing a big
launch then definitely go with 450 and not the 400 plan just in case something
happens then you can launch again using the $450 viral subscription so if we
do some math here 250 coupons for Zonjump equals 250 units to giveaway
if you are giving away less than 250 units then I would go with Zonjump
for $300 and with my code that I have with Zonjump posted in the video below
you can apply it for 15% off of $300 I would definitely go with Zonjump and
that is what I mean by a soft launch is that you are not going balls to the
walls giving away more than 250 units to get on page 1 this would make more sense
right because if you were to go with Viral Launch it's $400 that wouldn't make
sense it would make sense to use Viral Launch when you are going for a hard
launch for over 250 units because if you were to use Zonjump you're looking at
$550 for 500 coupons whereas for Viral Launch it's only 400
or 450 dollars to help launch your product onto page one and it's unlimited
promos for the viral subscription so I have an example here if I were to give
away 300 units to make it on to page one for multiple keywords which one do you
think I'll use obviously I am going to choose Viral Launch because it wouldn't
make sense to use 300 units for giveaways using Zonjump for 550 when I
can pay Viral Launch $450 or $400 for my launch and that's pretty much the
difference between Zonjump and Viral Launch they are both effective from
experience I love using Zonjump they recently had a credit a free credit
for new users so I totally took advantage of that and my products always
made it to page one no problem but the thing with Zonjump is that you need to
know how to set up your campaign properly so if you go back to my other
YouTube video I teach how to set up a proper Zonjump campaign for Viral
Launch it's a little more easy I believe you just give them the information the
keyword and pay them and they will work hard to get your product onto page one
again with Viral Launch I suggest using viral subscriptions so you can run
unlimited promotions and again Viral Launch is for hard launches if you ever
hear the terms soft launch and hard launch that is what it is
soft launches usually mean it means that you are not needing to give away that
many units so it practical with Zonjump hard launches means you're going crazy
balls to the walls and you would like you should go with Viral Launch so I hope
you found this video useful if you have any questions just comment below and
make sure you check out my promos that I have with Zonjump and Viral Launch to
save you guys some money and I'll see you next time










For more infomation >> Which Incredibles Character Are We? | Deja and Di V - Duration: 6:18.
For more infomation >> Guess Which Socialist Made a Million Dollars For the Second Year in a Row - Duration: 4:16. 






Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét