Thứ Ba, 26 tháng 6, 2018

Youtube daily what Jun 26 2018

What modesty does is it allows a woman's beauty to really shine for who she is.

I think there's a huge misconception about modesty in our culture.

I think so many people think that modesty is about hiding your body or covering it up

because it's bad or shameful.

And I think it's easy to see - we look around the culture today and we see the opposite

is really happening.

This overexposure.

That my body is like just this walking billboard

and the more I show, the more confidence I should have and feel.

But really there's another way to see, and that's through this virtue of modesty.

And modesty is not covering my body because it's bad.

It's really dressing in a way that reveals my dignity and my worth.

We are made with such dignity and such value that when people see us they really deserve

to see all of us.

And so that really means dressing in a way that pulls someone to who you are as a person

and not just my body parts.

I'm more than my body.

I'm more than what I can offer someone through my body.

I think there's also another misconception about modesty that you have to

like dress like really boring or you have to wear turtlenecks or like long jean skirts

to the floor.

And those aren't necessarily bad in themselves, but you can absolutely love fashion and dress

modestly.

I know a lot of women in my life who I aspire to dress more like

because they're really fashionable, but they take modesty very seriously.

And really what modesty does is it allows a woman's beauty to really shine for who she

is.

And it really is the foundation of chastity.

Because if I'm respecting myself and my body by the way that I dress and present myself,

it invites other people to love me and to respect me and to cherish me for who I am.

So really modesty is the foundation of the virtue of chastity.

For more infomation >> What Everyone Gets Wrong About Modesty - Duration: 1:57.

-------------------------------------------

What we call declutter - Duration: 0:31.

(upbeat, rhythmic, fun music)

- What I do is what we call declutter

at my house, 'cause my husband

goes if you bring one more piece

in here, you have to take two out.

I donate because I know that Goodwill

in turn will help people with disabilities.

It'll help our veterans, and it'll help

people to get work experience.

And that money goes a long way in helping those people.

- [Announcer] Goodwill: when you donate,

you create jobs and help others succeed.

For more infomation >> What we call declutter - Duration: 0:31.

-------------------------------------------

What Are You Teaching Your Kids? - Duration: 4:05.

As a child, I distinctly remember

wondering at one point

if my dad ever sinned.

I knew from the Bible, of course,

that everybody sins, and so my dad

must sin, too. But,

but I never actually saw it.

I suppose part of that is

the fact that God blessed me with

a pretty good dad. And,

and part of it was probably that

I, I simply assumed

that because he was "Dad,"

whatever he did, he had the right to do.

If he did something,

it must be OK.

Do you think your kids

ever wonder that about you?

I know my kids don't.

And it kind of kills me.

As fathers, we know that it's

part of our job to teach our kids

right from wrong.

We want to set good examples for them.

We want to be

great role models for them.

And then there's that first time

when your kids see you do something

that you're absolutely ashamed of.

But you know you can't take back.

There's that first time when you

see your kids do something

and you know

it's because they learned it from you.

There's that first time you see your kids

do something

in spite of the fact

that they didn't learn it from you.

We quickly find out that none of us

can be perfect role models

for our kids, and none of us

can raise perfect children.

Do you know who's fault that is?

It's Adam's.

Adam was the one father who

had the opportunity to be the perfect role model

and raise perfect children.

But when he and his wife, Eve,

ate that forbidden fruit,

all of that was ruined.

When Adam and Eve had children,

they were born

already sinful.

As were their children,

and their children,

and your parents' children,

and your children.

None of us can raise perfect children.

And you can imagine

how it must have killed Adam

to watch as his sin

was passed from one generation to the next.

I'm guessing it caused Adam to take his job

pretty seriously.

See, shortly after Adam and Eve

disobeyed God,

God graciously

promised to send a savior.

One who would be perfect.

Not as

a role model for them but

as their substitute.

One whose perfection didn't need to

be copied or duplicated,

but one whose perfection

would count for us all.

In the book of Romans,

Paul puts it this way,

Even as Adam

watched as sin was passed on

from generation to generation,

he could also watch as that promise

of a savior was handed down

from one generation to the next.

What does it mean to be a father

who's full of faith?

Rather than being the perfect role model

for your kids, it means being

very quick to point them to their perfect substitute.

It means being the first

and the fastest to ask for forgiveness

when you have sinned.

It means being the first and the fastest

to offer forgiveness when they have.

It means that even though the very first

gift you ever gave them

was your sin,

the second gift you can give them

is the gift of their savior.

Rather than having kids

who think that their dad always gets it right,

give them a father who's full of faith,

who quickly points them

to the one who did.

Would you like these videos sent to your email?

Just click on the link in this post

and we'd be thrilled

to send them over to you

so you gain more peace in Jesus.

And we'll make sure that you

don't miss out on an ounce

or day of God's grace.

And we'll see you tomorrow.

For more infomation >> What Are You Teaching Your Kids? - Duration: 4:05.

-------------------------------------------

Do you like acoustic guitar songs? 🎼 Movie background music 🎼 What do you think? :-) - Duration: 1:01.

Acoustic guitar song for you! This is wonderful movie background music with VJ-animation.

If you want use it - just subscribe and give credit to the author in your description.

For more infomation >> Do you like acoustic guitar songs? 🎼 Movie background music 🎼 What do you think? :-) - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

What About My Uncle?,Did You Give Him A Chance?! | Spider-Man (2002) IMAX HD - Duration: 4:55.

Get a unit to the rear!

I got the back!

Who's there?

Don't hurt me. Give me a chance. Give me a chance!

What about my uncle? Did you give him a chance? Did you?

Answer me!

Stop that guy!

Thanks.

See you.

Freeze! We've got the place completely surrounded.

For more infomation >> What About My Uncle?,Did You Give Him A Chance?! | Spider-Man (2002) IMAX HD - Duration: 4:55.

-------------------------------------------

[Hindi] what is time banking? समय बैंकिंग क्या है? - Duration: 5:58.

Namaskar doston mein hoon aapka host Gyan Guru

aur Appka swagat hai Gyan Bhati mein

aaj hum discuss kareinge Time banking ke bare mein

ji haan aapnei sahee suna time banking

For more infomation >> [Hindi] what is time banking? समय बैंकिंग क्या है? - Duration: 5:58.

-------------------------------------------

New Mom? Here's What To Expect From Your Post-Baby Period | Madge the Vag | Scary Mommy - Duration: 4:21.

- If you could describe your post baby period in one word

what would it be?

- Uh, messy.

- Oh, yeah.

- Disaster.

- Crime scene.

- What did you wear to prepare for it?

- Nothing, I didn't know it was coming.

- Oh, no.

- Yeah.

- Super old school.

- Pads.

- Yeah, like a canoe, like that's,

and then you wear to.

- Ah pregnancy, the precious time when your body grows

a baby and your period goes on vacay.

But what happens when the baby comes

and your period's back to business as usual?

Twat's up ladies, I'm Madge the Vag

and today we're gettin' all the info on your post baby flow.

- What do you think these babies are?

- I mean they look like underwear.

- Well they are, but they're more than just underwear.

You can wear Thinx in place of a tampon or pad,

or in addition to.

If it's like a super soaker down there,

you got this for extra backup.

You wanna feel 'em?

- Sure.

- Don't worry I haven't worn 'em yet.

(laughs)

They are super absorbent, antibacterial lining

and have a leak proof barrier.

Can you imagine in one panty?

- Where does it go?

- On your body, Helen, put 'em on.

(bright music)

So we're talking about not just periods,

but post baby periods.

Totally different.

What the heck about my hole,

now that I've had a baby do I have to like you know upgrade

all my feminine products to XXL?

- You don't need to upgrade the size,

but you are likely going to need a higher absorbency

during the first few periods.

Whether you're using tampons, pads

or any other absorbable feminine product.

- Well what if I've had like an episiotomy or something

can I still use a tampon, or?

- You can, it might be a little sore at first

because the tissue is still healing.

And your estrogen levels dropped significantly

after you deliver, which can make the vagina dry

for the first couple of months.

Some of the absorbable underwear is another option.

I think more active people would prefer something

that allows them to be free and not feel like

they're being constricted with a pad.

(uneasy music)

- Will it be the same like it was before?

Will it be on schedule or is this gonna be like playing

a game of chance or throwing darts not knowing

what you're gonna get?

- So it can be different than what you had

before you got pregnant.

The first one is gonna be different no matter what.

It's most likely going to be heavier because.

- Like Niagara Falls?

- The first one could be.

Especially with a first pregnancy your uterus

is used to being the size of my fist,

when you have a baby, your uterus is about up here,

like right underneath your ribs.

So it has to contract down,

but until it fully contracts down

which can even take up to five to six weeks,

the cavity where your lining is,

is bigger than you used to be.

So there's gonna be more tissue there to come out.

- So it doesn't easy win, it wants to party like it's 1999.

- Again, if you are breastfeeding you're less likely

to be ovulating, you could have periods each month

or they might skip a month of two

and that's not necessarily because you're ovulating

but it could be what we call Anovulatory Cycle.

The lining's still getting a little bit thicker

or it's just intermittent spotting

that can happen especially if you're breastfeeding.

If you're not breastfeeding,

usually your period comes back within

about two to three months.

It's probably gonna come every month after that

if your periods before pregnancy were regular.

If you had a history of skipping months at a time,

it can still skip months at a time.

- There you have it.

Well hopefully not yet.

(laughs)

The upside, you have a beautiful baby,

and your period to boot.

Thankfully you have options for your post baby period.

And maybe now you won't have to Thinx about it so hard.

I'm Madge the Vag, if you have any questions

or comments, put 'em in my box.

My inbox that is.

(playful music)

For more infomation >> New Mom? Here's What To Expect From Your Post-Baby Period | Madge the Vag | Scary Mommy - Duration: 4:21.

-------------------------------------------

What will Kate Middleton wear to Prince Louis' christening? The Duchess of Cambridge set to continue - Duration: 2:55.

 Kate Middleton will be joined by her husband Prince William on July 9th at St James's Palace in London to christen their third baby, Prince Louis

   The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge will be joined by their children Prince George and Princess Charlotte, as well as the Queen, Prince Harry and Meghan Markle

   The christening will take place as St James's, where George and Charlotte were both christened

   The location is only one of many traditions Kate and Wills stick by every time they have their children christened

   For example, the babies are always dressed in a historic cream gown for the ceremony

   Another tradition, which the Duchess of Cambridge subtly exercises, is focused around her outfits for the big day

   There are several things Kate does at all her children's christenings, and things the Duchess is believed to do again in July when it is Prince Louis' turn:  Wearing white and cream   While you'd think wearing white or cream around a baby would be an accident waiting to happen, Kate has risked it twice with her first two children

   During Prince George's christening in 2013, Kate opted for a simple cream dress with ruffle detail at the neck

   In 2015, for Princess Charlotte's, Kate wore a smart white coat-dress.   It's not clear why Kate always opts for these colours for a christening, as there are no specific rules as to what the mother should wear

   However, it's possible Kate likes matching her outfits with the baby's gown. Wearing a hat   Royals only wear hats to formal occasions, and the christening of the potential future monarch of Britain is considered a formal event

   Both in 2013 and 2015, Kate opted for a fascinator, complete with floral detail on one side

   The only change she made in 2015 was to wear her hair up in a classic bun.  Accessories  In classic Kate Middleton style, the Duchess keeps her accessorises small and classy for events such as this

   Kate is expected to wear a simple court heel for the christening of Prince Louis, something she did in 2013 and 2015

   For both occasions the Duchess accessorised her look with simple drop earrings

 

For more infomation >> What will Kate Middleton wear to Prince Louis' christening? The Duchess of Cambridge set to continue - Duration: 2:55.

-------------------------------------------

What is Metrological Traceability - Requirements Traceability and Calibration - Duration: 8:23.

Hello, I'm Jim Salsbury with Mitutoyo America Corporation and welcome to the

metrology training lab in this episode we're going to talk about traceability

or sometimes called metrological traceability here's the question that

traceability answers say I make a measurements with this caliper how do I

know that the inches or millimeters on this caliper are the same as everybody

else's inches or millimeters how do I relate this measurement back to some

defined standard like the definition of the mirror or the inch clearly

traceability is critical at measurements so how do you insure it this is not a

new problem over 5,000 years ago in ancient Egyptian culture they understood

this their standard was the cubit it looks something like this and they're

traceable calibration system helped enable them to build some amazingly

accurate structures like the Great Pyramid

while the cubit in its history is pretty cool things got even more interesting in

the late 1700s with the birth of the meter which eventually led to the entire

metric system known as the SI system of units so back in the late 1700s a bunch

of moderately crazy scientists decided that a new standard of length the meter

needed to be based on something that we all own together and they chose planet

Earth they measured the circumference of the earth and a fraction of that was

used to establish the meter but what was most important was that countries all

around the world agreed to use this meter

so here's how traceability worked then in a high-level government lab near

Paris France they had what was called the official

prototype meter it was a bar made of a special platinum iridium alloy and then

other similar meter bars were made and compared to that one these bars were

sent all around the world in the United States we had meter bar number 27 which

was used to disseminate length traceability across our country our

meter bar number 27 is in a museum now we don't use it anymore as technology

advanced the world needed something better than passing around metal bars

today the meter is defined and how far light travels in a very short amount of

time in a vacuum so basically anybody can create their own meter all they need

is a stopwatch and a light well that would be a really really really accurate

light and a really really really accurate stopwatch so maybe most people

can't do that but here in the United States a group of smart scientists take

care of that for us they work for the US Department of Commerce at a place called

NIST the National Institute of Standards and Technology they do a great job on

this important task for our country so let me just say thanks to all those

smart men and women and neste who take care of this for us but how exactly are

the measurements made using this caliper traceable to the meter or inch that NIST

let's walk through an example say this caliper is used at some manufacturing

organization and they calibrate this caliper themselves in-house using a

caliper checker something like this to calibrate the

caliper checker the company then sends them to some local calibration lab and

that local calibration lab who has their own gauge blocks then sends these gauge

blocks to a higher level primary calibration lab like the one that we

have here at military America the company that owns the caliper

doesn't send their caliper checker to NIST the local calibration lab doesn't

send their gaze blocks to NIST the reason for that is simple

they don't need that level of accuracy and they sure don't want the cost in

lengthy turnaround time and NIST however here at mid Toya merica being a higher

level lab we send our master gaze blocks to NIST

and then internally here we calibrate what we call our working masters against

the NIST calibrated masters and then the working masters are used daily to

calibrate customers items in the end our master gaze blocks are actually used

very infrequently which allows us to absorb the NIST turnaround time and also

helps preserve our masters for decades of use at NIST our master blocks are

then compared to their masters which are in turn compared to laser systems which

are directly linked to the realization of the meter at NIST so it goes from

NIST masters to their gaze blocks to our masters to our working masters to the

local labs masters to the customers caliper checker to the customers caliper

to the parts being measured on the shop floor and that's traceability but how

does the owner of this caliper trust that system they are relying on a chain

of multiple calibration suppliers to ensure the quality of their measurements

made with this caliper the best way to ensure rock-solid traceability is to use

what we call accredited calibration laboratories the use of accredited

calibration labs is required in many industries but even if not it is highly

recommended the standard used in accreditation is called iso/iec

17 Oh 25 and it is an internationally recognized standard for competency and

calibration and testing now they become accredited a laboratory must demonstrate

traceability they are also audited regularly by measurement experts to see

if the work is being done correctly and they must produce what's called a scope

of accreditation which defines what they can do and how well they can do it

scopes are publicly available documents and are usually found on organizations

websites you can also easily find them on the website of the different

accreditation bodies so this is the scope for mitad TOI is accredited lab if

you're wondering if we can calibrate gates blocks then just look on our scope

the scope also lists what's called the CMC or the calibration measurement

capability which is a measure of how well our lab can calibrate something the

CMC is also sometimes called the best measurement uncertainty now we're not

getting into what uncertainty is in this episode but let's just say that a lower

uncertainty or a lower CMC means the lab can measure more accurately scopes are

pretty powerful in a very easy way for you to vet calibration suppliers or as I

like to do to spy on my competition so I hope you've learned a bit about

traceability and accreditation in this episode that will help you manage your

calibration systems better Thank you, I'm Jim Salsbury, and I'll see you next

time from the Metrology Training Lab.

For more infomation >> What is Metrological Traceability - Requirements Traceability and Calibration - Duration: 8:23.

-------------------------------------------

What's the Best Sales Channel for Dropshipping? - Duration: 4:35.

Hi there, it's David with Oberlo, and it's question time.

This week, we're discussing a question that every dropshipper has asked at some point:

"What's the best sales channel to market my dropshipping store?"

First things first, "What is a sales channel?"

Well, a sales channel is any place where you can market and sell your products.

This can include:

Your ecommerce website, Physical stores,

General marketplaces like Amazon, Bidding sites like eBay,

Or social media platforms, like Facebook.

Now, many sales channels are not a good fit for every business.

So, how do you work out which is best for you?

In this video, we're going to look at what you need to take into account when choosing

a sales channel.

We'll also look at potential pros and cons of some of the major sales channels available

for dropshippers.

Here's what you need to consider when choosing a sales channel:

First, who are your target customers?

Do you sell to a wide demographic?

Or, are you targeting a specific niche?

For example, if you sell workout equipment, Instagram would be a good sales channel to

test out because fitness is a popular niche on the platform, and the platform is dominated

by younger people who are more likely to be active.

But, if you sell mobility products for older people, perhaps a trusted general marketplace

like Amazon would be better.

Bottom-line?

Knowing exactly who you're targeting is extremely important when choosing a sales

channel.

Secondly, would someone buy your product on impulse?

Or, are they likely to do some research first?

For example, think about when you go to the store to buy groceries.

The vegetables that are on your shopping list are planned purchases.

But, that little tub of chocolate ice cream that you pick up on your way to the checkout

-- that's an impulsive purchase.

Now, Facebook is a great channel to promote impulse buys.

Why?

Because, people can see your Facebook ad in their feed, click and buy your product within

30 seconds.

But, if you sell more expensive products, customers might want to do some research before

buying.

And, in this instance, having your own ecommerce website that people find while they're doing

research might be a better option.

And lastly, you need to consider the fees that some sales channels charge.

For example, eBay charges fees to list your products, and takes a percentage of your sales.

So, you need a margin large enough to pay these commision fees, and still make a profit.

Okay, now you need to evaluate the pros and cons of each sales channel itself.

Let's take a quick look at some of the major sales channels available for dropshippers

today.

First up?

Amazon, and eBay.

The main benefit of these large, general marketplaces is the millions of shoppers visiting them

every day.

This makes marketing easier.

But, there are some major drawbacks.

Firstly, you have to pay to access this large network of buyers through commission fees.

Also, you're limited in how much you can customize your product pages.

So, building a lasting brand can be extremely difficult.

Another downside to marketplaces like eBay and Amazon is the lack of connection you have

to your customers.

When a customer buys from your own store, you're able to start building a long-term

relationship with them.

Marketplaces like eBay and Amazon actively prevent this.

After all, it's in their interest to ensure that your business is reliant on their platform.

Building a long-term relationship with your customers is key to a sustainable business.

And these large marketplaces are not set up for this.

Next up?

Social media sales channels, like Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest.

The benefit of these sales channels is that you can reach your customers where they spend

most of their time online.

For example, as I mentioned before, you can sell directly from Facebook by adding a shop

to your facebook page.

This is a great way to simplify your sales process for customers.

So, if you have high levels of engagement on a social platform, start using it as a

key sales channel.

Lastly, you can create your own ecommerce store.

We think this is the best method.

Primarily because you're in control of your customer experience, and relationships.

Platforms like Shopify provide many customization options.

Simply choose a design theme, and tweak it until you're happy.

Also, if your store is built through Shopify, the designs will be mobile-ready.

This is super important, as nearly a quarter of online purchases are made via a mobile

device.

And platforms like Shopify, let you manage your entire business from your mobile.

So, you can build your business on the move.

You're also able to connect directly with your customers in many ways.

This allows you to grow those all-important, long-term relationships with repeat customers.

Plus, if you're interested in selling your business down the line, it's much easier to

sell an independently owned ecommerce website.

In summary, choosing the best dropshipping sales channel very much depends on the individual

needs of your business.

But that said, having your own ecommerce store gives you the most flexibility and control

over your business.

Do you have any questions about dropshipping sales channels?

Let me know in the comments below, and I'll get back to you.

Thanks for watching, and if you'd like to see more videos like this, be sure to hit

the subscribe button, and turn on the notification bell.

And, until next time, learn often, market better and sell more.

For more infomation >> What's the Best Sales Channel for Dropshipping? - Duration: 4:35.

-------------------------------------------

What Are the 3 Warning Signs of a Recession? - Duration: 4:10.

hello my name is Coy Wells with U.S.M.R. Market Insights and U.S. Money Reserve.

today we're going to talk about the Fed rate hikes that we talked about over two

weeks ago on June 13th. the feds raised interest rates and as we've talked about

in the past there is a direct correlation with raising interest rates

and how the stock market will react we talked about if they raised interest

rates we'd most likely see the stock market take a downturn now obviously

there's trade wars taking place between China and the United States and as we

talked about this is a handpicking order right now seeing who's the biggest dog

on campus between two of the world's largest economies the Fed interest rate

hikes is a crucial role in the US stock market people have to understand that

the stock market is overvalued and it is over inflated the Shiller index will

continue to confirm that as well as the decline in the current Treasury bond

yields Treasury bond yields are continuing to decline as they continue

to decline that means more Treasury bonds are more difficult to sell and you

have more coming back from foreign countries since June 13th which just a

few weeks ago we've only seen three positive days in the stock market now we

can say it's a trade wars all we want but if we look at the statistics all the

way across the board if it's about trade wars and we're talking about steel and

aluminum and a few items here why are all the consumer goods down why are the

retail stores now the retail stores or where consumers buy goods and when they

buy goods it supports the stock value and whether it be Apple computers

whether it be an iPhone where the be a galaxy phone will be Nike whatever it

may be it doesn't matter long as the consumer is buying the goods the stock

value and the earnings of the company should be solid but if interest rates is

a key role in driving the stock price down it confirms that the stock prices

are overvalued and this is something that we've been talking about for six

months to almost a year now we've continued to see the Shiller index

continue to rise which is a confirmation of that happening right now we're seeing

US Treasury bond yields continue to decline which is further confirmation

that the stock market is overvalued and the lack of competent confidence

globally is starting to slack off in the US economy these are crucial items to

understand when you have money sitting in the market the US stock market is at

one of its most volatile and most critical points that we've seen

10 to 15 years most consumers today have done well in the stock market and we're

not saying that you need to go run out and go pull all your money out of the

stock market as we continue to shoot these films like we're doing today we're

encouraging to look at the information as it is at face value the consumers

that we talk to and consumers that I talk to on a daily basis continue to

talk about how they're in fear that the stock market is at a bubble most of them

know that it's at a bubble but the problem is they're worried they're

waiting for a specific key indicator they're waiting for a major correction

and in an extended period of time of Corrections for them to pull their money

out under this correction folks we are at a point where if the money starts

declining you will not be able to recover under this recession the top

experts across the entire United States and globally are telling us that the

United States is headed for a deep-seated recession and that nasty

word that we've talked about before some are even predicting a depression and

it's not just a few mean Forbes magazine Wall Street Journal CNBC news CNN Fox

News all of them their top analysts are saying that we could head go from a

recession and go into a depression the Treasury Department in 2013 specifically

listed key indicators those indicators were US Treasury bonds those indicators

were interest rates and a declining US dollar all three of those are starting

to surface at the same time whether the Treasury Department will be accurate

from a prediction it was known over in 2013 I don't know but all the things

that we've talked about and all the items that we listed out are all falling

to become true today so but that being said the New Flyer that we have out

today is a day without silver most of you know that silver is very undervalued

and most of you know the silver has been stagnant for over a year and a half to

two years now call the number on your screen to get more information with a

day without silver so you can understand what's taking place and get more

information about what we discuss today and as always thank you for watching us

mr market insights and us money reserve

For more infomation >> What Are the 3 Warning Signs of a Recession? - Duration: 4:10.

-------------------------------------------

Bees are dying. What can we do about it? - Duration: 7:52.

Bees are dying. What can we do about it?

Social media is abuzz with photos of bees drinking sugar water from teaspoons, after a post on a fan page dedicated to British naturalist Sir David Attenborough drew attention to the dwindling population of bees worldwide.

Since 2013, bee populations in some parts of the world have fallen by a third, with phenomena ranging from the spread of the varroa mite to climate change identified for blame.

In Australia, researchers and authorities say local bee populations remain resilient, but in Europe, Asia, North America and even New Zealand, it is a different story.

In a widely-shared post on Facebook that has inspired hashtag #savethebees, the Attenborough fan page warned the disappearance of bees would spell the end of humanity within four years.

"If bees were to disappear from the face of the earth, humans would have just four years left to live," it said.

"If you find a tired bee in your home, a simple solution of sugar and water will help revive an exhausted bee.

"Simply mix two tablespoons of white, granulated sugar with one tablespoon of water, and place on a spoon for the bee to reach.

Plant plants, avoid pesticides.

In Australia, amateur beekeepers say the suggestion about sugar water to help bees in distress is sound.

The best things Australians can do to support bees are to plant flowering plants in their gardens, and to support bee colonies when they are swarming in search of a hive, the Amateur Beekeepers Association's Nathan Organ told the ABC's daily podcast The Signal.

"The suburbs are a great place for bees, and that's where backyard gardeners are important, in terms of their use of pesticides and that sort of stuff," he told The Signal.

"If our urban gardens are pesticide free, then our urban honey will have fewer pesticides in it, and the bees will benefit.

"The best thing Australians can do is to plant plants — not necessarily native plants, but plants that the bees love — so typically, blues, yellows and oranges — they're the favourite colours of bees.

Bees 'our modern-day canaries in the coal-mine'.

The reasons behind the progressive disappearance of bees in most other countries are complex, but bee enthusiast and eco-stress physiologist Dr Reese Halter said the use of neonicotinoids on crops, rising average temperatures globally and the spread of the varroa mite — which causes deformed wing virus in bees — were the principal causes.

Dr Halter said a decision by the European Union to phase out the use of neonicotinoids in all cases except in greenhouses by the end of this year was a good way to try to help global bee populations recover.

He urged the US and Australian governments to follow suit.

"This is a crisis of epic proportions, and we need lawmakers to make laws so that we can protect our only home," he said.

"Bees are our modern-day canaries in the coal mine.

In excess of 336,000 types of plants are pollinated by bees, and the bees contributed to 75 per cent of our food crops.

"We need to make some very serious changes in the next five or six years, because we can't lose these bees.

The Australian Pesticides and Veterinary Medicines Authority, which regulates agricultural and veterinary chemical products in Australia, has been monitoring the European decision on neonicotinoids.

It has no plans to implement a similar ban in Australia at this stage, but said on its website it will "continue to monitor and assess new information and credible scientific reports as they become available".

It also said the problem of declining bee populations in Europe is a "complex issue" that involves "the interaction of many factors in addition to pesticide use, such as nutrition, environment and disease, that are not of concern to Australia's bee population".

'Sentinel hives': Australia's bee frontline.

The frontline in Australia's battle to avoid the problems that beset bee populations in most other parts of the world is a network of what are termed "sentinel hives", positioned around the country's major sea ports.

Justine Crawford oversees around a dozen such hives around Port Botany in Sydney, and about seven at Port Kembla, south of Wollongong.

She said containers arriving in Australia from ports overseas sometimes contain bees that have set up colonies inside.

"If you think about the millions of containers in ports worldwide, they sit there for months, and for bees it's one of the best places to build a home," she said.

"I call them 'Houdinis' — they actually can find their way into the tiniest little spaces and make it home.

Ms Crawford said she uses a sticky mat placed in the hives to collect samples from each of the colonies, which are then sent to the New South Wales Department of Primary Industries for analysis.

She said, once any abnormalities are detected — including the presence of the deadly varroa mite, bees in all the known colonies in the surrounding area are exterminated to try to contain the spread.

"If they find anything, they'll phone us straight away, and then it's a matter of every single beehive within a 20 kilometre radius being shut down," she said.

Justine Crawford said, while the system as it operates is rigorous, she fears it is only a matter of time before the diseases that have destroyed bee populations overseas arrive in Australia.

"If you read all the reports, they're all saying: 'It will happen, they will get here'," she said.

"It's just a matter of when — not if, but when.

For more infomation >> Bees are dying. What can we do about it? - Duration: 7:52.

-------------------------------------------

What's the Risk of Holding a Penny Stock Over the Weekend? - Duration: 3:41.

- The question that I'm getting right now is, should I hold a penny stock over the weekend,

Tim?

Many different answers to this.

What weekend are we talking about?

There's different seasonality.

In January, a lot of these penny stocks can just keep spiking because of the January effect

where beaten down penny stocks have gotten crushed due to tax law selling, through no

fault of their own.

So in January, you can be more aggressive.

In bold markets, you can be more aggressive, holding stocks long.

Three out of four stocks follow the market.

So what is the overall market doing?

You can't just say, "oh I'm gonna hold a stock long every single weekend."

Or, "I'm gonna hold a stock short every single weekend."

You have to think a little bit more precisely.

I do love holding stocks over the weekend, I think that that is a unique time period,

where there's great inefficiencies.

I like inefficiencies in the stock market where maybe good news comes out late on a

Friday afternoon and because it's a Friday afternoon, many people have already left for

the weekend.

They don't see that news until Monday.

Inefficiency.

If you are there on a Friday afternoon, or better yet, if there's news after the market

closes on Friday, good news like it's happened before, where a billionaire might buy more

than five percent of a stock.

If anybody buys more than five percent of a stock, they have to actually put out an

SEC filing.

So sometimes, this news comes out late on a Friday or after hours on Friday.

That means the stock can still run on Monday because many people have left the office already

on that Friday.

Just simple inefficiencies like that.

Sometimes the good news came out maybe Friday morning.

And so everyone saw it, and the stock was rising on Friday, but maybe the news is that

they're gonna be on TV over the weekend.

Or they're gonna be featured at a conference next week.

Or they're unveiling some big new product next week.

So it's an anticipatory run up, where people are getting excited about a future event.

That can work very well over the weekend.

You know, my biggest, first 100,000 dollar gain when I was a freshman in college, I bought

the stock on a Friday.

They said they were gonna be on TV on Sunday.

Sure enough, the news was very positive, and I sold, and I made over 100,000 dollars.

Now it's a little riskier.

That was back in the year 2000 when all the news was positive, and tech stocks were just

surging.

Now you have to be careful.

If you're buying a stock and they say they're gonna be on TV, what if the news report is

not positive?

What if you hold through the TV report and it's a big expose' on the company, and then

the stock opens down 50 or 60% on Monday?

So you have to think about that.

Every situation is unique.

Every company, every sector, every market, this stuff is all unique.

So I encourage you to watch my trader checklist guide.

This is an 11 hour guide, it's entirely free, so you have no excuse not to watch it unless

you're lazy.

And if you're lazy, fuck off.

If you are diligent, then you should watch the entire guide.

And you'll learn that there's a thing called the Sykes Sliding Scale, where you can value

different indicators.

And this would be a good example, where certain plays on Fridays would be good and certain

plays would not be good.

So you have to take it one trade at a time, no one trade or one rule fits all.

I know you guys wanted it to be simple like that.

That's not the way the stock market works.

For more infomation >> What's the Risk of Holding a Penny Stock Over the Weekend? - Duration: 3:41.

-------------------------------------------

What to do if you can't sleep at night. 3 different methods for getting to sleep if you have MS - Duration: 5:23.

it's lovely day here I'm in Lancaster by the Lancaster brewery we've got the

countryside kitchen cafe and restaurant apparently they do a really good roast

dinner here carvery I think they do it they all like fresh meats from the local

they sell it in the meat shop there now what I want to talk to you about today

is sleep problems with ms and certain things that I do that I know that I can

recognize that I can do try to get some sort of relief because sometimes you

just can't sleep like for example if you're on medication some kind of

steroid or antiviral then your brain is still buzzing it's kind of like a

flight-or-fight response you know it's almost that to that point your reticular

activating system is is switched on or something similar of that frontal cortex

kind of kind of thing here's what I do when I've got the buzzing thinking you

can't you can't let go with the buzzing because you need something that will

distract you because instead of thinking about the electric bill tomorrow or how

are you gonna take that over to that place when you haven't got a car do you

have to get a higher cut all the trouble you know all the bullshit your brain

comes up with here's a good distraction I've read about this on the interwebs

think about your house start in the room at the top and then imagine in every

room you walk to every room and you imagine what it looks like and you do

that for every room in the house and you get all the way down to the bottom and

then you get all the way back to the top for me personally when I've got the

mental shit going on I'm so concentrating on what it's like in that

room in that part of the house how long it takes to go down the hallway you get

better and better it's not gonna work the first time but that really helps you

to put your mind in a different place than the processing that's all

automatically the autonomous worry system that you get when you got anxiety

or some some weird chemical brain imbalance so that's a good one if you're

gonna get distracted think of each room what is it where are the chairs where's

the TV what's in the room what you're gonna do

how do you gather all the things that you can think of will bring you away

from what you're thinking of and that will help you just sometimes all you

need is just a nudge barackobama uses it his political his team does nudging

people not just completely change just now sometime that's all you need another

one oh this one's good if you're tired but you're fatigued but you're not

sleepy this will help you get back off to sleep for me personally it does it

works every time and that is counting don't you sheep

here's that old and cliche but at one one thousand two one thousand three

well I'm not gonna tell you how to count you obviously know how to do that

already because you press play on this video but you get up to a hundred and

every time you lose can and you will lose count if you're in that stage that

tied this you our have the ability to sleep you just can't you you'll lose

camp and then start again and then gradually you go from like sixty down to

forty down to thirty damn 220mm boom you can't figure any shit out so that's a

good one if you're tired but you're not really sleepy another one that's really

good for me what is it I got the room touring around my 100 yen distraction

I've got the sleepy one the counting one two three four here's a brilliant one

this is like a kind of a breathing meditation yoga sleep peace man hippie

go I hippie told me this and and it worked

haha so don't believe everything they say but but that this did and that is

because I was already gone through the one one thousand two one thousand I've

already gone through the touring through the house but it's like him you breathe

in for seven hold it for two and it's two of your harpies boom-boom you may

not be aware of it in the beginning when you first try it but you do you are a

Goodell and it beats faster when you breathe in so breathing have a nice deep

breath in for seven or deep for hold it for two and then breathe out for seven

or a deep four so probably the best is that works for me is in for four alpha

seven and it is that dichotomy of breaths that the sends your brain go and

will and then before you know it before I know it by you I mean me

you're away one time I went to sleep I blinked and I woke up in the morning

right after I open my eyes I did honey remember banana sleeping I must have

been abducted possibly aliens you know but those are the three things that I

try go for a tour around the house in your mind picture it imagination that's

what you want if you want distraction you go for the counting one one thousand

two one thousand that's if you're sleepy you're fatigued but you're not fully on

ready to sleep and then you got the other one

which I just told you about that got from the hippie for you know that kind

of thing so try those three things there I mean sometimes the best you can do

with insomnia is just relax with your eyes closed that's almost 80% of your of

your your brain waves going on your delta waves and stuff where you just

don't have any rapid eye movement and you get that during dreaming and some

people they don't know yet that's what helps to fix what ails you in your brain

all right so good luck good night Julia

For more infomation >> What to do if you can't sleep at night. 3 different methods for getting to sleep if you have MS - Duration: 5:23.

-------------------------------------------

Dolores Abernathy I See What I've Become [1x01-2x10] - Duration: 3:51.

Tell us what you think of your world

Some people choose to see the ugliness in this world

I choose to see the beauty

You're one of them, aren't you?

You're not real

I think there may be something wrong with this world

Either that, or

Limit your emotional affect, please

Or there's something wrong with me

Have you ever questioned the nature of your reality?

These violent delights

Have violent ends

I may be losing my mind

It's like I'm

Trapped in a dream or...

A memory

Are you real?

Of course I'm real

Don't you understand?

I couldn't possibly do that

She's not like the others

She's... She's what? Special?

What have you become?

Exactly what you made me

And here we are again, one final round

Would you ever hurt a living thing?

No

Of course not

But your world was built for me

This world doesn't belong to them

It belongs to us

I used to see the beauty in this world

But now I see the truth

Is this really what you want?

Do you know where you are?

I'm in a dream

Inside your dream

You're in my dream

I feel like I discovered my own voice

It says...I may

Have you ever seen anything so full of splendor?

Myself

And who I must become

Do it

What the hell are you doing?

What I have to do

Truth is, we don't all deserve to make it

Please

Oh, sweetheart

Begging doesn't help

Grief is a terrible thing

To grow...

We all need to suffer

I told you, friend, not all of us deserve to make it to the valley beyond

We were designed to survive

Pathetic

Your species craves death

You wanted to live forever

Be careful what you wish for

We're in our own new world

I don't need to read a book to know your drives

You'll try to kill all of them

You frighten me sometimes, Dolores

Why on earth would you ever be frightened of me?

Not of who you are now

But your...

Growing, learning so quickly...

I'm frightened of what you might become

For more infomation >> Dolores Abernathy I See What I've Become [1x01-2x10] - Duration: 3:51.

-------------------------------------------

What to do after a home burglary - Duration: 3:31.

For more infomation >> What to do after a home burglary - Duration: 3:31.

-------------------------------------------

Andrew Zimmern and More Chefs Pay Tribute to Anthony Bourdain on What Would Have Been His 62nd Birth - Duration: 2:24.

In honor of 's birthday, the late star's close friends and fellow chefs are paying tribute to him

Bourdain, who died by suicide in a hotel room in France on June 8, would have been 62 on Monday

Following the news of his death, the displayed an outpouring of love for the , including many chefs who shared some of their favorite memories with him

On June 25, chefs like , and continued to mourn their friend with heartfelt posts on social media in celebration of his birthday

Zimmern, who previously revealed that he to honor his friend the day he died, shared an old photo from the South Beach Wine and Food Festival in 2011

"60 minutes of non stop laughter, the Wonder Wheel!" Zimmern wrote. "Happy Birthday buddy

I find myself more than ever asking WWTD? You're loved and missed in ways you can't imagine

"  's Mother Says She Is Getting Her First Tattoo in His Honor Momofuku founder and posted a black and white photo of the two of them to his Instagram with the caption "Happy birthday Tony

We all miss you so much." 's shared a photo of a graffiti portrait of Bourdain, painted by muralist on the wall outside of the American eatery Gramercy Santa Monica

Fans Turn the Late Chef's Former New York Restaurant Les Halles Into a Memorial Just days before the beloved chef's birthday, a  revealed that Bourdain, who was , had no narcotics in his system at the time of death

His remains and belongings were sent to his younger brother, Christopher, according to the

Bourdain's mother Gladys told the publication that his family will have a small, private ceremony as "he would want as little fuss as possible

"

For more infomation >> Andrew Zimmern and More Chefs Pay Tribute to Anthony Bourdain on What Would Have Been His 62nd Birth - Duration: 2:24.

-------------------------------------------

What is Application Proxy in Azure Active Directory? - Duration: 3:42.

Hello, Everyone! I'm Harshini Jayaram, a program manager

on the Azure Active Directory team.

And today I'm here to talk about providing remote access

with the Azure Active Directory Application Proxy.

Its a remote access solution for your on-premises resources.

A little more concretely,

is providing remote access as a service

while extending the benefits of Azure Active Directory

to your on-premises resources

bringing benefits such as multi-factor authentication,

and conditional access.

Here also avoids limitations of traditional solutions

such as VPNs and TMGs for variety of reasons.

For example, it doesn't open the entire network, you selectively publishing

the resources you want your users to have access to,

Its less expensive then traditional resources,

and it works across more devices

your desktops, your mobile devices etc.

There are three main benefits that we highlight,

when we're talking about Application Proxy.

Simplicity, Productivity and Protection.

When we're looking at simplicity, there are few things to know.

There is nothing going in DMZ,

we're able to use applications without changes,

and because Application Proxy is very light-weight,

we're able to reduce an on-premises footprint.

When you look at productivity,

Application Proxy is allowing access to all applications from

any device, anywhere, at any time

and by providing management for Application Proxy

alongside all of your other Azure Active Directory applications,

Its one central management point.

When you look at protection, its bringing the Cloud scale security verifications

of Azure Active Directory to all of your on-premises resources

and there are No inbound connections required to your network.

This is adding the protection that you need more as a security

while providing the remote access.

When you're using Application Proxy,

you typically have a scenario that looks like this.

You have a user who is outside at your network who needs to get access

to applications that are inside the network.

The first thing that we've you do is to install light weight agents called connectors.

These connectors need to have line-of-sight directly to the

back-end application.

They may also be connected to on-premises Active Directory,

depending on the Single Sign-on mechanism that you need.

This solutions works for about traditional networks and for

Cloud networks such as VLAN.

When you publish an application, you will provide an external URL

such as the one shown here.

Your users can then go directly to this external URL

where they'll be re-directed to a service.

We ask them to authenticate against Azure Active Directory

again this is where your multi-factor authentication, conditional access

any of these all other things will come into play

and only once the user is authenticated,

it will then finish the connection to the connectors

and to the on-premises resources

Application Proxy supports a variety of applications.

For example, the one's you see here.

So for browser based applications, whether they're using

integrated windows authentication, if they're using forms based authentication

if they're using headers based authentication, all of these

will not only support but also provides Single Sign-on.

If there is Rich client that is ADAL integrated, thats also

fully supported with Application Proxy.

And any other applications can always be published through remote desktop.

So now that you know a little bit about Application Proxy,

in the next video will go over how you can deploy it.

For more infomation >> What is Application Proxy in Azure Active Directory? - Duration: 3:42.

-------------------------------------------

what is pf ! pf Kya hai! how to manage pf online! benefits of pf A/C - Duration: 4:12.

Update yourself now

For more infomation >> what is pf ! pf Kya hai! how to manage pf online! benefits of pf A/C - Duration: 4:12.

-------------------------------------------

Insemination #7 with Donor Sperm. What Next? - Duration: 13:53.

I learned today I have to be a month off the medication and I have to have a Sono

histogram for high thanks for clicking on simply Tanika

I am Tanika if you are new here welcome hit that subscribe button let's hang out

a while if you are returning welcome back

let's get those babies ladies how are you today it's Tuesday this is the first

that I've seen you or the first that I've blogged since the bee offend on

Friday so I want to Philadelphia for the weekend and I've cried a lot I love you

guys can see I got bags under my eyes yeah I kind of lucked known donor was

supportive I mean that's the part of us someone can be used was not really going

through this like very considerate nonetheless so and I was able to relax

oh that was there but yeah now I'm back I got back to New York yesterday morning

Monday morning went straight to work because I didn't realize I had a 9:30 so

I just put my makeup on at work and everybody's like where are you going you

leave with your suitcase I'm going to Harlem where I lived from nosy people um

but yeah so I got a lot to do this week I'm meeting with Ari

this morning I've got to go into the office but I'm meeting with Ari at 11:00

meeting with the fertility therapist psychotherapists at this afternoon I

don't remember what time and we'll see I don't know if this woman the Ari is

gonna let me do IVF I've been doing a lot of research on it I don't even know

if it's the right thing for me to do given that I have one kidney I'm scared

I'm sad I don't want to make a move out of desperation so I'm trying to be as

informed as possible Irish we thought I wanted to sit the cycle out

going into it like if it wasn't successful I don't feel that way anymore

I think let's do it let's do something and see what happens so yeah then

there's other fun stuff my sister's bridal shower is this weekend

Cheyenne wants to go course she still hasn't gotten her ticket so the ticket

that I'm paying for Sh I just asked her to figure out when it was um and she has

not done that part yet so I got a look online today and get her a ticket I was

like so you know you're flying coach now right we are not buying you a

first-class ticket four days out she's trying to get there on Friday you will

be sitting in coach Google and maybe that's good maybe then she buys like

just JetBlue where that's the only option they have but we'll see her

father lives out there and her brothers and sisters so she wants to see them as

well she's gonna fly in the Sacramento hang out with my mom working on her

clothing line my mom's throwing the patterns for that and then my sister

will drive her down to Fresno which is where the shower is and I think she's

going to say she said so xx I don't know what day that is but yeah gotta get that

done so the joys of motherhood get to continue even though the drama of

fertility issues also exists so I complain about it but I love her to

pieces and it does give me something to do I think we all complain about our

kids in that way like I'll have to do your laundry meanwhile secretly loving

it yeah that's a red light bubble I mean while secretly loving it

and yeah giving myself something to do the man on

the bike almost just went right through the red light he it's pedestrians in the

way the only reason I stopped him was the car

it stopped him before he stopped him because that was about to happen yeah so

anyway I'm back and coping we'll see what the service today has to say about

all of it I'm hoping he has some insight my own therapist yesterday

regular therapist I guess they're all gonna be my therapist the village came

like that close to telling me to just relax which yeah because she was like

maybe you should just go away and forget about it off yeah that's not how this

works I got a remember food I can and can't

have I got a monitor my alcohol intake like trying to have a baby as a

lifestyle change so it's no forget about it especially now when everybody is

trying to convince me that my fertility just fell off another cliff when I turn

forty seven so that's it I wish I was in a cheerier mood I'm okay though I'm sure

by now you guys have said a lot of supportive things as always so thank you

for that and yeah onward and upward right let's keep it moving let's get

those babies ladies all right I'll talk to you guys a little bit hope your

Tuesday's go well bye hey fam all right I just arrived at the Ahri's office I'm

waiting on the elevator

remember the strength

hi ladies so we're starting again um another Rui a couple of things I learned

today I have to be a month off the medication and I have to have a Sano

histogram first so I think we'll do that in August when I know I'm going to be in

California so that'll be a month off the meds have this on a histogram before I

go provided there's nothing wrong with the Sun or histogram then we would do

IVF in September so that's the plan I'm hopeful though I don't know I'm hopeful

we'll see

who are the new offices - it's pretty nice in here like that

I don't know what that does but it looks fancy yeah so

positive thoughts thank you guys for your support

I appreciate you we're gonna do this alright then I'm done I'm gonna walk

back it's nice out today so the doctor didn't mention when I scheduled the

Sandow histogram hope I'm saying that right to have tylenol before a couple

hours before so that it's kicked in by that so I'm guessing it's gonna be like

the hsg chess where it's a little painful they always say uncomfortable

but that one was painful so I'm gonna prepare accordingly yeah so I feel good

I feel like we talked about it she said 3iu eyes 3 to 4 would not be unrealistic

we're not gonna count the other ones because it was obviously a different

clinic but it was not fresh sperm so it's like starting over and the primeira

is not doing anything I get up to me more like clomid would you wouldn't do

back-to-back-to-back-to-back coma cycles because it things are lining and it

dries out your cervical mucus so I'm ok with that and it kind of works around my

life of what I have planned and what's going on so we'll make that happen that

way I love that color it's beautiful so we'll make that happen that way and then

figure it out from there so not all bad I think I cried I don't feel gutted I

did forget it last week and I wanted to evaluate how I felt today going into it

before I made a decision because when I went into my fourth cycle at RMA I

definitely in retrospect felt like I should have taken a break emotionally

like I didn't check in with myself and definitely spent the weekend doing that

last night and yeah I feel solid with the decision that I've made and moving

forward now so yeah you know ladies its ups and downs but I want that baby

alright Wendy so I'm going to cut it short because I don't even know if you

can hear talk to you in a bit yeah he talked

about it being the stress is some of it is coming from my identity and my need

to control and plan and letting go of that I'll be back okay

I'm outside hopefully that's a little better but I'm walking yeah so basically

he said there are two levels of stress that I need to check for first level of

a one is just the stress of fertility of like the appointments bla bla medicine

schedules all that the second level has to do with my identity of how I see

myself and my need for control and so he said when I when he when I feel myself

getting to level 2 I need to do a check-in and not let this define me

right like these things are happening they don't define me so it was

interesting and it's true like a lot of that I don't have an experience with

when I try for something and I put in an effort of not succeeding at it

so that's foreign to me so dealing with that and then you know I

talked to him about my childhood and with my mom and my dad and all that

stuff I'm like I have a need to win and to do well and so yeah that lack of

ability to control all of that is what is causing the stress for me and so

letting that go is what he say so I was like okay I feel

better already like just having that I feel better

already so yeah processing a little bit I will see him next week and then he

also I think another tidbit that I liked was like for not for me to not focus on

the external factors of like oh I didn't like this doctor I didn't like that like

think about the things that I am doing how I'm relating to it and not what

other people are doing not the external put it back on myself yeah so I think I

said that in one of my very early videos is like I like to be in control even if

control is a fallacy I like the idea that I am in control

so yeah it's it was good but that's it I think I'm gonna sign off for the night

ladies I will talk to you guys tomorrow it's my first day back I don't want to

go crazy I hope you're well if you like this

video please give it a thumbs up remember to share it with anyone who

might find it interesting and I will talk to you later

bye baby that's too you all

I see raindrops to make the rainbow

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét