Thứ Hai, 25 tháng 6, 2018

Youtube daily what Jun 25 2018

Meghan Markle Reveals What Royal Family Really Thinks Of Trump – Liberals FUMING

The British royal family is in full panic mode after Meghan Markle's father gave a

lengthy interview in which he revealed what Prince Harry really thinks about President

Donald Trump.

Daily Mail reported that Thomas Markle Sr. just gave an interview in which he explained

that he often speaks with Harry on the phone, and that the young royal had told him that

Trump should be "given a chance."

"He's [Harry] a smart guy…We talked a few times about Donald Trump, Brexit, things

like that.

He's an interesting guy," Markle said.

"Our conversations was I was complaining that I didn't like Donald Trump, he said

give Donald Trump a chance.

I sort of disagreed with that…That was his politics, I have my politics."

"I've always have a bad attitude about Donald Trump, and that's never going to

change, My god, I have to apologise to the rest of the world for my President," he

continued.

"All Harry did was actually said, because Trump was new, he said, 'Give him a chance.'

I think Harry's probably changed his mind by now.

I certainly hope he has.

I think Trump has had his chances a hundred times now, the time's up.

I think time's up for Trump."

This is bad for the royal family, as they are supposed to remain politically neutral.

Harry's attitude towards Trump comes as a bit of a surprise given the fact that his

wife vehemently despises the president.

When asked how Trump's momentum could be slowed down during the 2016 election, Meghan

held nothing back with her response.

"It's really the moment that I go, we film Suits in Toronto and I might just stay

in Canada," Markle replied.

"I mean come on, if that's reality we are talking about, come on, that is a game

changer in terms of how we move in the world here."

"Yes of course Trump is divisive.

Think about just female voters alone," she continued.

"I think it was in 2012, the Republican Party lost the female vote by 12 points.

That's a huge number and with as misogynistic as Trump is and so vocal about it, that's

a huge chunk of it.

You're not just voting for a woman if it's Hillary because she's a woman, but certainly

because Trump has made it easy to see that you don't really want that kind of world

that he's painting."

What do you think about this?

Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.

Facebook has greatly reduced the distribution of our stories in our readers' newsfeeds and

is instead promoting mainstream media sources.

When you share to your friends, however, you greatly help distribute our content.

Please take a moment and consider sharing this article with your friends

and family.

Thank you.

For more infomation >> Meghan Markle Reveals What Royal Family Really Thinks Of Trump – Liberals FUMING - Duration: 10:53.

-------------------------------------------

My parents are Broke. What should I do? - Duration: 6:51.

Hey friends, welcome back to Limitless TV. So, your parents are broke. What do you do?

Hey friends, Stephen Michael Miller here and let's just say in a scenario right

now, that your parents are broke. Now, if your parents are watching with you,

parents just turn off your ears here for just a moment. Leave the room. For those

of you that have parents and you're living a situation where financially

speaking, they haven't quite figured it out in life. What do you do? This is

something that I can relate to extremely well. Actually this is something that

really hits home for me. Growing up as a kid, I was really poor. I lived on the

south side of St. Petersburg. Actually if you wanted to have a look at my

neighborhood, it was 4134 2nd Avenue South. You'll see it in St. Petersburg,

Florida. That's where I grew up. That neighborhood, I used to hear

gunshots almost every night. There's a lot of crime. From my

house I could point out three different crack houses and so we grew up really

really poor. Needless to say, my parents were not financially savvy. My parents

were poor. So the first thing that I will tell you is don't

necessarily take everything that your parents say in the financial realm, in

that in that circumstance. Don't take it all as gospel, right? Just question it in

a healthy way. Be willing to ask questions. If your parents are talking to

you about finances or financial things and they haven't achieved the results

that they're telling you about, then just talk to them. Be open with them. Say, "hey,

mom and dad, let's talk about this. You're telling me to do this but I haven't seen

you have the same result."I'm not telling you to be

sassy here, right? I'm telling you just to have a real

conversation with them. So that's number one

be willing and open to have real conversations -with your with your parents

in the financial matters that they're talking to you about. Number two is, find

other financial mentors. One of the things that really helped get me along

the right path was, when I was 18 years old, I came across a book and this book

for me was one of the most influential of my life at that point that book was

" Think Grow Rich" by Napoleon Hill. If you've never read "Think and Grow Rich", it

is a phenomenal, phenomenal book. Now, I want to throw in a little bit

of background information here. When I was 18 years old, I hated reading. I could

read. I had learned to read just like everyone does when they're young and you

know. I just didn't like it. For whatever reason, it never became one of

my passions. I never really latched on to that. But when I got this book, when I got

"Think and Grow Rich", I read through it two and a half times without stopping and

that was super rare for me. That's all I just wanted to paint the proper picture.

That's not something I was used to. But when I got it, it spoke to me. A lot of

the beliefs that I had, a lot of things that I thought I could do, it really

opened up my mind and gave me some concrete things that I could do, to begin

creating my life a little bit differently. So, the second thing that I

would say that you could do is, get books in your life. Get learning in your lives

and books is one easy way that you can do it. Especially you don't have a lot of

money right now, is find the books that will change and and start to form your

financial foundation. Because that's what only what you need. You need a proper

financial foundation. If your parents are poor and they can't teach you about

finances very well or they don't know about finance as well themselves, then

start looking to people that have had success. There are a lot of different

books out there. "Think and Grow Rich" is one of them. Another great book that you

may not think is about the financial realm but for me has been probably one

of the greatest books that I've read of all time is "Working with the Law". "Working

with the Law" by Raymond Holliwell. Amazing, amazing book. Doesn't really talk

about finances a lot but honestly, will help you probably more with your

finances than most other books. "Money" by Tony Robbins is a great financial book.

There's a lot of them out there. "Rich Dad Poor Dad" by Robert Kiyosaki. These are

all great great books. "The Greatest Salesman in the World" by Og Mandino. Great

financial book. If you will dive in and and start to learn from individuals who

have created success financially speaking. Then you're going to put yourself

on a completely different trajectory. he third thing that I must say is just

believe that you can create financial independence.

Just choose to believe it. That's when those mental things, right? That's one of

those personal development sort of answers. But it's true. From a

young age for me, I knew that I was meant for more. I knew that even though I was

raised in South St. Pete even though we didn't have food, even though we had

oftentimes go get food from grocery store dumpsters, even though that was my

reality, even though I always wore hand-me-downs, usually we're too big, my

first pair of Nike shoes, the holes the the Nike airs, the holes were

popped out and there was like a pink highlighter colored all over him. I took

some white shoe polish just clean them all up and wore him anyway. I supported

them, right? So, I understand what it means to be poor. But even in those

circumstances, I had this for some reason, this belief that was I don't know, if it

was given me, if it was a gift but I believed that I could do more.

I believed that even though I wasn't experiencing wealth, that I could be

wealthy or that I was wealthy and because of that belief, it opened up a

lot of doors and opportunities for me. I was constantly searching and looking. I

got the right books. I started learning from those. I got the mentors in my life,

started learning from those things and and it made all the difference. I started

to question different things and things that I had learned as a young kid and

that's put me on a completely different path. So, you know if your parents are

poor. what do you do? I think there's many things you can do but I would also say

learn. Begin the learning process. Believe first, get the books, get the mentors,

get out there, get outside of yourself and once you start learning, start

helping your parents you know. If you start to learn things that you know

that they don't know, get that information over to them and at first

they may not want to listen to you. But as you start to see results that they

have never seen or that they haven't seen or they never saw when they were

your age, then share those things with them. Help them out and and if you'll do

that, you'll be happier, they'll be happier and you won't to have poor

parents anymore. Hey, everyone thanks for watching. If you like what you saw, then

go ahead and subscribe up here. If you've got any other comments or questions or

maybe some things that you've already done to help yourself in that situation,

please put them in the comments below. We'd love to hear from you

and with that, everyone have an amazing day and we'll see you tomorrow.

For more infomation >> My parents are Broke. What should I do? - Duration: 6:51.

-------------------------------------------

What About My Uncle?,Did You Give Him A Chance?! | Spider-Man (2002) IMAX HD - Duration: 4:55.

Get a unit to the rear!

I got the back!

Who's there?

Don't hurt me. Give me a chance. Give me a chance!

What about my uncle? Did you give him a chance? Did you?

Answer me!

Stop that guy!

Thanks.

See you.

Freeze! We've got the place completely surrounded.

For more infomation >> What About My Uncle?,Did You Give Him A Chance?! | Spider-Man (2002) IMAX HD - Duration: 4:55.

-------------------------------------------

What does Draconist mean? - Duration: 0:42.

For more infomation >> What does Draconist mean? - Duration: 0:42.

-------------------------------------------

What Does God, Politics & High Heels Have to Do With Jurassic World 2? - Duration: 6:43.

For more infomation >> What Does God, Politics & High Heels Have to Do With Jurassic World 2? - Duration: 6:43.

-------------------------------------------

Maxine Just DOOMED Dems In November With What She Just Said About Sarah Sanders Attack - Duration: 2:57.

Lets face it.

Maxine Waters smokes cocoa puffs.

If you don't believe she couldn't get any crazier, think again.

She fell off the deep end and there's no escaping this one.

Appearing on MSNBC, Rep. Maxine Waters (D-CA) went on a hateful rant against President Trump

and his administration encouraging violence, harassment and protesting members of the administration

of President Donald Trump at stores, restaurants, and gas stations was the new reality for the

United States of America.

Yes, you read that right.

Waters was referring to White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders being asked to leave

a Red Hen restaurant in Lexington, Virginia over weekend.

During her interview Waters said, "I have no sympathy for these people that are in this

administration who know it's wrong for what they're doing on so many fronts.

They tend to not want to confront this President or even leave, but they know what they're

doing is wrong."

Waters continued on her rant, "I want to tell you, these members of his cabinet who

remain and try to defend him, they won't be able to go to a restaurant, they won't

be able to stop at a gas station, they're not going to be able to shop at a department

store.

The people are going to turn on them.

They're going to protest.

They're absolutely going to harass them until they decide that they're going to

tell the president, 'No, I can't hang with you.'

This is wrong.

This is unconscionable.

We can't keep doing this to children."

She added, "We've got to push back.

We've got to say no.

I, for example, have stepped way out there.

I said this man [Pres. Trump] needs to be impeached!"

"I know a lot of people think we're not ready to say that.

Some people have said a long time ago he would become presidential.

He will never be presidential.

This man does not have any good values.

I believe he needs to be impeached."

Maxine said.

She continued her rant saying, "As a matter of fact, a long time before he's doing what

he's doing now with these children.

I think he had done enough to undermine this country and to have us understand we cannot

trust him, that we should have come with an impeachment resolution.

So, I believe we cannot wait until the next presidential election.

We have to resist him.

I want to see him impeached."

We hate to inform you Maxine, but the people that work for President Trump are following

the laws in the books.

The law of the land.

President Trump campaigned on bringing back LAW and ORDER.

Obama is not President anymore and Trump is fixing the chaos and destruction that went

on for far too long.

Maxine needs to wake up, start caring about Americans and her constitutes, and stop with

her political stunts.

It's time democrats start caring for the safety of all American's instead playing

games and wanting open borders and crime.

For more infomation >> Maxine Just DOOMED Dems In November With What She Just Said About Sarah Sanders Attack - Duration: 2:57.

-------------------------------------------

JAKE PAUL TEAM 10 TOUR(CHICAGO 2018)-YOU WONT BELIEVE WHAT HAPPENED - Duration: 15:22.

jake paul team 10 tour

team ten tour

well currently this is the night me get my tickets I really just spent the last

of my money on this right here they popped and last of my money let me just

show you three dollars at 83 cents to my name so yeah you're always official

I'm officially bro jake Paul t10 took the last remaining of

my money sixty three dollars and 27 cents but if this business I'm trying to

build a shit works I'm gonna be the same way simple is that

everybody wants to pretend like they don't have money but so I have to spend

over meinen on my psyche dog on a Jake Paul concert it's only $60 so yeah yeah

bro I have no money I'll talk to y'all and the concerts

about to start I need some time to think this over so if you new here makes you

mine sizing the subscribe button update on my future stay up there all my future

uploads because why wouldn't you and if you like what you see and you want to

support me and help me so there's two links in the description use both of

them it's free tools you use to get your views subscribers and like stuff up this

Kiwanis called to buddy the other one is called red IQ so if you want to support

me I gotta do this free I need to do is click both of those links sign up I'll

greatly appreciate it if you sign up for those two things thank you so much and

I'll talk to y'all tomorrow approximately ten hours later fanboy

all right what I was seeing I'll just see you take one look I wake up and I

find out I have I don't know if y'all can see that or not

I wake up and now I say I have a $11.50 don't ask me how that happened it's not

probably something crazy fanboy but that's besides the point so I'm the

light not a fanboy humor of 18 years old but I am somewhat of a fan this is how

much of a fan is

we ready to raise say yeah I did that but if you want to support me and keep

me off the streets with only eleven dollars so there's two weeks in the

description I know the uptime tighter you pull up you know don't sell me

anything whoa okay if you want me to end up like this

spare change man but you have a lot of use because I use vid IQ and to buddy

that IQ to Buddy link the description down below it above those links sign up

add to your browser and boom view more views more views okay so yeah so my

camera died so current situation currently so 30 and Casa ready and

everything right bro Chicago but about time I get there he's gonna be gone

look let's go to make you know what you know what I'm know I'm going on I can

see ya team 10 tour

and no I'm not a jake paul fanboy but I'll see y'all when I get to the concert place

oh I gotta live in the suburbs of Chicago for anybody saying you don't

even live in Chicago I live in Chicago may not be the the city but I'm in the

summers at Chicago's anybody hating you can yeah okay uh so it's currently seven

o clock was six o'clock you're seven seven and the thing starts at 8:00 and

I'm about to be on my way it is about to rain so I will see y'all in one second

as I get in the car so yeah what are you doing it you're not Logan anymore and

I'm sorry who dove you ain't you don't talk to me like that you know what

warning J no bro doesn't tell you you're not

Logan anymore stop following me why are you always near me Oh hanky nah you are

not coming with me get the

sorry about that yawn sorry you had to witness that so we on our road to the

Jake Paul concert currently I do not know where I'm going I'm just driving top put

it in my google map oh shoot oh my gosh why do I keep forgetting if you're new

here make sure you Mike Tyson that subscribe

button to update it all my future doubles because why wouldn't you right

okay I'm sorry next time I miss saying that at the

beginning at the very beginning of the video whoever tells me down below to

whoever tells me down below in the comment section what time I said it they

get to pick any dare and I have to do it I have to make a video about it no I

have to have to do a video on IG TV any dear your choice but you got a comment

down below you got to be the first one to give me the time going on I mess up

so we're all cot concert is over you're 18 years old you're 18 years old you

should not be doing that you are 18 years old you should not be acting like

that

my bag uh all right oh so y'all see y'all there hooter my camera oh my

this is awkward I'll turn my camera cut yeah I went to the wrong place

you see how ornery name okay pretty much it says Rosamond arena all the way here

if you minutes later so apparently I can't bring my tripod so buddy is having

me walk all the way back to my car just to put my tripod but I'm keeping my

camera though he thought I don't look he just blew me

like why do I need to put my tripod back see I was I was gonna say something but

you know I'm not come on keep it cool keep it cool so I got all the way back

to my car just to see Jake

as you possibly can

you're welcome

Oh typical jake Paul typically tomorrow

that wasn't me singing don't even say that was insane

don't grease me everything that you have in your lives

everybody

boy if you don't by the way if you wonder he's given my hand

37 seconds later before I keep going I wasn't saying nothing because if I would

assist him they would have looked at me then they would've are you recording

turn the camera so I was keeping quiet on the loan but oh my gosh this was

crazy before I show y'all the rest of the footage bro just watch the rest of

this this was crazy I thought they were backed up but yeah this is crazy

watch

my phone died and pour me a cheap all were like two inches away from each

other bro crazy

knows what I'm talking about if he sees this video bro was casually walking up

to me that his friend the person you see him running away they just start jogging

but he would casually walked up to me but yeah that's why so eggs fan on home

and those father retired after I don't know I know what I'm gonna do I apply to

jobs they don't call back I had Jake Paul literally two inches away

from me twice then I froze up but that's besides the point the point is I have to

keep grinding I have to keep grinding for people who just like me no money not

wanna go to college school at school trying to do it then I noticed some

people who watched me on the loan would think the same way as me but it is my

job to prove that you can I want to be a story someone was completely broke and

with nothing all he has is an ambition to do this stuff I said I want I want to

be the success life story kill was bad at school who was against school and

college and diplomas and degrees eighteen-year-old kid with nothing no

money no nothing nobody wants to help everyone's against me and parents

friends everybody's against me it's my job to prove all the wrong to me an

impact on this young generation so yeah your autopsy on tomorrow

For more infomation >> JAKE PAUL TEAM 10 TOUR(CHICAGO 2018)-YOU WONT BELIEVE WHAT HAPPENED - Duration: 15:22.

-------------------------------------------

What is your secret to getting skinny? | Note to Self - Duration: 2:28.

For more infomation >> What is your secret to getting skinny? | Note to Self - Duration: 2:28.

-------------------------------------------

Yannick - What does EDM producer do [PGS 2018] - Duration: 36:12.

You know I am very interested in EDM, which means electronic dance music

it's my hobby

And I was wondering if I should talk, if I should talk about like DJ-ing

which is connected with producing

but I decided that I should rather speak about producing, because I think that

it's more important and interesting.

*Deputy Headmaster shouting at students for comming late*

So I was wondering if I should speak about like DJ-ing or producing because it's connected together

because most of DJs have their own songs

which they produce in special softwares like this one

is called FL Studio Fruity Loops

There are also some other softwares Ableton or Logic

and, yea, so what is EDM it is electronic dance music

it's electronic because it´s just made in computer or in software

And it's made just with seeds the synthesizers and like there is a decan and some drums

and also it is very important to have some deep bass so it sounds good on some music festival

so I will show you how it can look like

but you have to know that I've been doing it (producing music) for just 3 or 4 years

so I'm not that experienced at this because it can take like 10 years to master this knowledge

and become famous and play on Tomorrowland, to have money

So, yeah, this is FL Studio, I will first show you the interface and try to explain it to you

On the left side here you can see browser, where are the samples and stuff

For example here i got these samples, shaker or build up

And I just choose the sample like drag it here

This is playlist where I put the samples and the instruments that I make

And I try to like place it there and it has it own rules

So the manual tool is the arrangement of the break

And the arrangement is

It consists of intro, which i don't have here because I didn't have much time for this project

I made it just today in, you know, recreational classroom

So I will just show you breakdown, that is here

And the next part is this, that is the build up and this is the main thing, that´s the drop

And I will show you that

Heh

So

Yeah, and it's also very important to set the tempo of the track

My tempo is 128 BPM (beats per minute)

And I will show you how it sounds like here

Like this is most common tempo for EDM

*Bass* *Bass*

*Bass* *Bass* *Bass* *Bass* *Bass* *Bass*

It sounds like this

*Clap* *Clap* Yes, so

So this is

This is typical tempo for progressive house that I make

It's 128 BMP but also there are some other genres that have different tempo

There is also hardstyle which is like this

Hmmmmmmmmmmm

We got to wait

Which is faster as you can hear

It's more for like

Hmmmm

More underground style and others

But I mostly use 128 and 126 which is like future house

and it is more for radio, so you can just listen to it, and don't have to dance to it

That's good, but for this project I got 128

But I will show you my other project where I've got slower tempo

So fist when I start making something

I have and idea in my head

I usually start with chords or you can also start with vocals

Hmmmm

but I start with chords, which I will show you now

These are, I, I just hmmmm choose plugin

which is like this Nexus, it's synthesizer

and you just make your own sound or choose a sample bass

so I've choosen a piano

and I just start to thinking about EDM to make some chords

for explanation I made these chords

Very basic

In EDM you don't need some complicated chords just easy and catchy

Because people got to remember them

Then I add a melody which is also very simple

So this is what I made

It's really easy to do so

You have this piano roll and you just draw into it to make notes

So I can do almost anything

The melody is like the base of the track

then I add some strings into breakdown

because then it is more emotional and full of energy

like this

It also plays the chord I made before

And then I edit it so it sounds like this

The I add the sub bass

Which you can hear right now

Or you can more likely feel it

And sub bass is very important in breaks because it brings the emotional aspect to the song too

You can feel that something is happening and it raises the energy for the drum

It sounds something like this

Altogether

It is very basic

There should be a vocal

And then it's time to make a build up

Which is part where you just place the sound that'll be in the drop

I've got this melody in the drop and this sound

I made it into four layers

where 1st layer sounds like this

like this

2nd layer sounds like this

3rd

and the 4th layer is something like the body of the lead

Now I'll explain why are there 4 leads

Every lead or every sound is made here in Sylenth

and plays it on it's own frequency

So I use this plugin to see the frequencies

And then I know where are the heights and mids

I cut the low frequencies to make space for the bass

Without the effects it sounds like this

And I add some to make the sound sound more powerfull

and I add Saturation, it is very expensive plugin but I've downloaded it illegally

Then I add sausage fattener

Makes it sound more strong

And via this I cut the heights and lows

and very important is Kickstart, which is side chain

it lowers the volume of sound when the kick hits

without it it sounds like this

and with Kickstart it is more like this

it makes it more bouncy

There must be a space for the kick

That is kick

It crushes together without the Kickstart

The I add bass

and chords and piano

And also I add echoing there to make space in the mix

then I added chords

And chords and bass have different melody than the lead

It sounds weird alone, but altogether it sounds much better

The kick

The ride

Then some effects

And then some automations

there I set the behave of the leads

because as you can hear

there is s....?

And here are some more automations, but I don't use them because my CPU isn't good enough

So this is how it sounds altogether

And I also added something like urgent lead

the melody

it is made in this plugin

And here is the vocal

that I downloaded

*weird cow's moo*

Sounds weirt alone, but has a part in the final product

The there are some hi hats

which make the groove of the track

This is where I try to explain to you how it works, and then I'll show you my other projects

and if there'll be enough time I'll show you some of my first projects

Any questions?

*Věra's tremendous laugh*

Ask me, please

And by the way, producers like Avicii or Martin Garrix are using this software too

*Fail*

I can show you my older project from 2 years ago

I started it with Peter Svoboda, because I wanted him to record the vocals

but he didn't sound good so I just....

and I'm not going to release this or finish it

Also because it sounded like from Avicii, and I don't want to copy anyone

It wouldn't be unique, which is what you want to be

To make something new, and eventually become famous

That's it

The melody I made

the breakdown sounds like this

This is how the chords look like

And I wanted it to sound different so I added another melody

I wanted to make something catchy

The bass

Also you need to know music theory to be in key

because if you dont know that it would sound odd

So that's the project that I wanted to release with Peter

Now I'll show you my current project that I am going to finish

I've been working on it for like 5 months

and still don't know what to add

but first I'll show you this project

which is more for a radio

because it contains

in the melody so it sounds more happy

I started with this

I found them in my library

and then I edited these

There are these chords

even though I love them they're like "stolen from Martin Garrix"

because he uses them as well

And the bass is like this

This is the synth

I got It from DnB as you can see here

Together sounds like this

Also it is very important to have a crash in here

because without effects it'd sound like this

Sounds kinda weird

So just add crash and some drum, and also these hi hats

I'm using these very often because I like them

they have this clap in them

And the last project

I'd like to show you is

is my current project

Questions?

We've to wait because it's very huge project

I was producing this one for like 85 hours

It still isn't finished

I have just drop, breakdown, but I don't have vocal

I'll have to find it somewhere or buy some

And this is 126 BMP

So a little bit slower than the last one

An average project is made in 20 hours, better producers make a whole track in that time

and yeah, this has 85 hours pure time, so...

Finally

So this is the project

I really love

It's this big

86 hours of work in here

It's future house

so it's more fresh than progressive house

These are the chords

I always start with chords when doing any project

Then I drum, using this one everytime

some more effects

vocal

sounds weirt but I didn't find anything better

And yea, the break is like this

the melody of the break

This is the build up

CPU is f*c....

And there goes the drop

The beat is like this, but I don't like it so maybe I'll change it later

Also it's made of these layers

Without the effect is sounds like this

There is also in queueing

This is the original sound

Added bass

because I wanted to cut the lows off

to make space for the bass

and also high frequencies

to make space for next layers of the sound

to fill this gap

The kick

The clap

Bass

Sub Bass

I cut these frequencies, because I wanted it to make space for the base and the beats

Next layer of clap

The top kick

It is there with the main kick so it'll sound better at some festival

Then I added reverb

Automations

Then there is this piano

The melody of it is here

And I cut it in mono

because in stereo it'd crush together, but in mono it is like in the middle

I do it like that because on some music systems it wouln't sound good, so some frequencies

so some frequencies are in mono just for this reason

In the next part of the drop are hi hats

The're common in Future House

And this is the intro

it isn't finished, and I'll probably change it

Just before the drop you wanna cut the lows because it will make the drop stand out

Yeah, that's it

For more infomation >> Yannick - What does EDM producer do [PGS 2018] - Duration: 36:12.

-------------------------------------------

Bartiromo Rep. Goodlatte on what he wants to ask Peter Strzok - Duration: 12:40.

and the House Judiciary Committee Chairman issuing a subpoena for Peter

Strock to appear before his panel in a closed-door session this coming

Wednesday the embattled FBI agent coming under fire for anti-trump texts he he

exchanged with his former lover and FBI colleague Lisa page the Justice

Department's internal watchdog releasing a scathing report saying such displays

of political bias hurt the FBI's image but did not impact the outcome of the

Hillary Clinton email investigation or the current investigation being

conducted by Special Counsel Robert Muller however the Inspector General is

still reviewing whether Struck's anti-trump bias affected the initial

launch of the FBI's Russia probe stocks attorney says his client was willing to

testify before Congress anyway this subpoena now nails down the specific

date which is this coming Wednesday joining me right now exclusively on

Sunday morning futures is House Judiciary Committee chairman Bob

Goodlatte he issued that subpoena against rock and will be one of the

first people to question him behind closed doors on Wednesday mr. chairman

it's good to see you this morning thanks so much for joining us it's great to be

with you Maria and and your your viewers and you know I have this breaking news

letter right here from Devon Nunez to rod Rosen Stein which I'm going to get

you and ask you about because of course the DOJ has responded to the Intel

committee's documents demands and now Devon Nunez is responding there but I

want to get into first your committee and what you're working on because you

subpoenaed Peter Strock what are you looking to ask him on Wednesday mr.

chairman well Peter struck is a key figure in

both the investigation into Hillary Clinton's emails and other

investigations regarding the former Secretary of State and presidential

candidate and a lead instigator and the leader of the investigation for quite

some time into the so-called Trump Russia collusion matter and his text

messages between himself and Lisa page have been very enlightening but they

raise as many questions as they answer and therefore we have a lot of questions

for mr. struck about his involvement in both of these investigations

the apparent bias that those text messages reflect and so we indicated we

wanted him to come we've been working for quite a few weeks to have this

happen his attorney recently said well he'll

come voluntarily but then when we had everything set it became apparent that

he was not committing to the time and place that we had thought we had agreed

upon so I issued the subpoena last Friday and he is commanded to appear on

Wednesday so you know at this point we we have seen these texts and we know

about the anti-trump bias but what it did in terms of dictating how these FBI

agents and the Department of Justice behaved in these two investigations is

really what we're all talking about and one of the most compelling text is this

text about we will stop him what I find really compelling is that Peter Strock

took over the Trump Russia probe on July 31 2016 and just eight days later on

August 8th he answers his girlfriend who asks him will trump become president he

won't become president right and he says no we will stop him this text exchange

suggests that in fact he was using his position of power to stop Donald Trump

well it's very disturbing because the implication here is not oh I'm just

expressing my private opinion about an individual but it says I've got a plan

to stop him and then of course we have other texts between them talking about

conversations with someone called Andy many assume that's Andy McCabe the

former deputy FBI director and also we have discussions about an insurance

policy to make sure that Donald Trump doesn't get elected presidents these are

things that are not just an indication of someone's opinion it's an indication

that they are actively seeking and and quite likely using their position to

make sure that Donald Trump does not become president Eights so that should

never happen to any presidential candidate of any party we've got to make

absolutely sure that the FBI is totally reformed these people are gone and

that's a thing but it needs to be totally

reformed so that in 2020 any candidate for president has the assurance that the

FBI is not going to be a tool for the opposing political campaign do you trust

that you're getting the accurate information from the Department of

Justice on all of this you know it's it's it baffles the mind that we are

just getting this text from the IG report we will stop him now and that was

August 8th 2016 and the text which he sent four days later which was we need

an insurance policy we've been we've had for several months so there was a text

of we will stop him on August 8th which we just learned about from the IG report

I guess my question is has someone at the DOJ or the FBI been sitting on that

text unwilling to release it that you had to get it from the IG report

that's a great question Maria because in fact we did get it from the Inspector

General in fact you'll recall there were a whole bunch of struck page text

missing and the was the Inspector General and his folks using technology

that recovered those texts now he did explain during the hearing that he

recovered the first part of that and then recently found this second part but

obviously there is a lot of question about the cooperation of the FBI and the

Department of Justice because of the concern that there are people still

there who do not want some of the information that we need to be provided

and that's why I issued a subpoena three months ago that resulted in dramatic

changes in how they have responded to us we now have an office down at the

Department of Justice a reading room where nearly a million documents now

reside we can examine all of those documents unredacted identify the ones

that we want to have produced and they are producing them for a while that was

not keeping up to speed as well but they have been scrambling because there's a

lot of pressure on them from a lot of members of Congress who've been

outspoken about the non-responsiveness we also have other things we've

subpoenaed and since the Speaker of the House and I and trey Gowdy and Devon

Nunez with the leaders of the FBI and DOJ

about this a little over a week ago a lot more of that information has been

forthcoming as well but they still have a ways to go and as this investigation

proceeds there's going to be more things that we identify that we want and they

need to keep it up and need to keep supplying us with this information

they're in an unusual situation it is the Federal Bureau of Investigation the

nation's most important law enforcement organization that is being investigated

and their cooperation to restore their reputation and make sure that this sort

of thing doesn't happen again is important I think the new director

Christopher Rea gets that he's been cleaning house there he's agreed to a

lot of the reforms suggested by the inspector general and he is working

diligently to do that yeah I mean the reason that I ask is because there's so

much back and forth between the oversight committees your committee the

Intel committee and the oversight committee that are supposed to be

overseeing the our law enforcement agencies our intelligence agencies and

yet there's this fight back and forth about getting documents last week on

this program Devon Nunez said look you're either part of the cleanup crew

or you're part of the cover-up crew and I'm just I mean it just it feels like

you would think everybody is on the same page here and yet it doesn't feel that

way you you would think that even the DOJ and the FBI want to make sure that

whatever tainting has happened whatever you know a reception the public has

about what took place in 2016 is cleaned up but you're still not getting the text

that you need so I've got the response in my hands right now

from Devon Nunez is Intel committee to rod Rosen Stein and basically what it's

talking about is the the time period before the Trump Russia collusion

investigation was launched there are suggestions that in fact there was

possibly you in contact possibly informants going into the Trump campaign

even before this Russia investigation was launched in July 31 2016 your

reaction well it's deeply concerning and we of course in our investigation are

very disturbed by the connection between these two investigations the same

characters being involved disparate way they gave very special

treatment to Hillary Clinton and as you say the questions have arisen about how

they have looked into the Trump campaign including possibly using informants lots

of questions that are unanswered the Inspector General has launched a new

investigation into that second matter that's going to take him a long time

we're not waiting and we're conducting that investigation ourselves in the

meantime are you expecting Peter Straub to ask for immunity for to take the

fifth what are you expecting from Wednesday I'm expecting honest

forthright answers because he said that he would be voluntarily appearing before

Congress I think he wants to tell his story we want to hear it if he's trying

to claim that he's a victim in this process somehow we have a lot of

questions for him about that too but the fact of the matter is he is a central

figure in both of these investigations he has a lot of information that is very

important that he share with the American people this is the first

interview however on Wednesday is a closed deposition we do plan to have

public hearing in a short while after that so I was just going to say this is

not a public hearing it will be transcribed will the public be able to

understand what he says some of his answers after this after this closed

meeting we'll have a public hearing in which he will be called to testify and

answer questions in public this is a deposition and of course there are both

classified and unclassified materials involved in this and this helps us to

separate that out but the fact the matter is we want to know what he has to

say we want to know it now it furthers our investigation and once we have

finished those sorts of interviews then we're going to have public hearings and

he certainly will be a central figure in those hearings as well do any does any

of this open up the questions of legitimacy of the special counsels probe

well I think that the special counsel was tasked with taking over an

investigation that was being run by the FBI and the FBI obviously with all of

these issues have a lot of problems there have been questions raised about

the Special Counsel but I've always said that they should continue their work we

should conduct oversight and so I have met with both mr. Muller and mr. Rosen

Stein periodically during the course of these investigations I also think it's

been going on an awful long time some of the things that mr. Muller has uncovered

and has indicted people for have nothing to do with the collusion between the

Trump campaign and Russia and I think those matters could easily be referred

to the United States Attorney in the jurisdiction where the crime took place

however yeah I think that it is also important that because this casts a

shadow over the presidency that mr. Muller be sensitive that and unless he

has evidence of that collusion and I haven't seen it yet that he moved toward

a conclusion of his investigation are you expecting to question rod Rosenstein

your committee in the coming week or any time soon public or private yes we're

working very hard to have both mr. ray the new FBI director and mr. Rosen Stein

the Deputy Attorney General who as most people know is responsible for the

oversight of these investigations because the Attorney General mr.

sessions said recused himself

For more infomation >> Bartiromo Rep. Goodlatte on what he wants to ask Peter Strzok - Duration: 12:40.

-------------------------------------------

What Death Can Teach Us About Life - Motivational Video | Simon Alexander Ong - Duration: 4:09.

So when Steve Jobs presented his commencement speech at Stanford

University, he noted the following, "your time is limited, so don't waste it living

someone else's life, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition, they

somehow already know what you truly want". You see, the single biggest thing they

can teach us about life, is often death, because it's only when we truly

appreciate how short time is, how short our life is on this planet, that we can

begin to channel our energy into fully living and expressing our true selves.

Now I want to share two stories that highlight this, and which can teach us

some important lessons if we are ready to listen to their messages. The first is

Bronnie Ware. Bronnie Ware, an Australian nurse that works in palliative care.

Now she compiled a blog which eventually got turned into a book around the top

regrets of the dying, but the key message that she wanted to get out there is that

so many people die having an ocean of unfulfilled dreams, not appreciating the

freedom that can come with good health, and realizing, reflecting on the fact

that ultimately, happiness is a choice, happiness is something that we can

experience right now today. And it often begins with gratitude, and the second for

me is a very interesting story, because I never realized how the Nobel Prizes came

about. Do you? When researching this, I found that in 1888, the French press

mistook Ludwig Noble for Alfred Nobel, in an accident, in which Ludwig died. The

French press believed or had mistakenly believed

that Alfred was the one who died in the fire. You see, Alfred was a Swedish

entrepreneur known for his creation of explosives, dynamites for example, and so

when he died, his brother died, he had the rare opportunity to witness his legacy.

He saw on the front of a newspaper in the French press, the title, 'the merchant

of death is dead'. Upon seeing this title, he was heartbroken. His legacy was a

merchant of death, the bringer of destruction, upon reading that title he

set out to change his legacy. So in 1895, he began to sell out his will.

And in that will, after declaring what would go to his staff and his family and

relatives, he decided to put the rest of his wealth into a fund, that each year

would distribute prizes, to people in the previous year that were

furthering humanity the most. And so was born the Nobel Prizes, now you can't go

back and change what's happened, you can't go back in the past and alter all

the events and experiences that you've gone through, but you can begin today to

create a new ending, a new legacy, and to reflect on the lessons of Bronnie Ware's

conversations with the dying, and also what your legacy could be. Because every

day, you are contributing and writing into that legacy.

If you enjoy the insights of this video, click the thumbs up below, drop a comment,

and subscribe for further video content. Thank you very much again.

For more infomation >> What Death Can Teach Us About Life - Motivational Video | Simon Alexander Ong - Duration: 4:09.

-------------------------------------------

What The Fluff Challenge | What the fluff compilation! 😱😂 Part 4 - Duration: 5:03.

Thanks for watching !!!

🐕🐶🐕 Please share it and SUBSCRIBE for more videos 🐕🐶🐕

Hope you like our compilation!

For more infomation >> What The Fluff Challenge | What the fluff compilation! 😱😂 Part 4 - Duration: 5:03.

-------------------------------------------

SOULstice Gateway ~ As MORE BEcomes Visible What DO you DO - Duration: 7:24.

you

beautiful soul star family and beautiful multi-dimensional Light Beings you will

see new earth from within you first you will know new earth is real now it's up

to you to totally create it by bringing it forth from within you through the

integration of pure source light in every cell of your body light body and

transmitting this out into the world creation creation creation nowhere in

the word creation do you vibrationally find keep trying to hold on to the old

distorted illusions or bring the old unconscious forth or keep regurgitating

limited beliefs creation is why / our own rebirthing process birthing new

realities anchoring them in the physical making all new realities all new means

nothing like the old all new means just that all new means brighter kinder

simpler it means that your every experience will be a new it means that

your every belief will be transformed through your realizations through your

new awarenesses and through your inner seeing

what supports all of humanity's highest purposes in what was created - not as we

each start to identify the dimension that all reflects back the dimensional

vibration of reality then reality becomes a vibrational choice a belief a

thing that materializes in response to what each continues to transmit out to

reverberate back to return that's what reality is a return

vibrationally in physical matter form it's been an immense time of clearing

identifying and choosing what reality each chooses to continue to allow

chooses to continue to create chooses to continue to experience chooses to

continue to support chooses to anchor in their own physical as reality this is a

huge up shift gateway as each identifies and chooses and holds the highest

vibrational reality as their new reality instead of believing the old and

allowing that to continue to become real ity again two days ago we started

shifting and everything started to open back up again we are still shifting in

this shall be a beyond powerful gateway as we all anger in these much higher

consciousness timelines and hold them here use your imagination to see the one

that can dream in the one that is dedicated to living and sharing this

beautiful new earth experience with each other as love these beautiful

opportunities available as each chooses this journey takes immense courage which

comes through why slash our deep deep deep interconnection and stepping as

love as we walk maneuver and co-exist and identifying everything so that you

can realize that which you continue to allow and

support becomes your own reality that you actually experience new earth is the

experiences you've created as love through your own unity consciousness and

how you utilize this in your own reality world new earth emanates through your

breath your thoughts your actions / behavior and by living your truth from

the deepest place of purity within you without the ego / separation distortions

anymore new earth becomes your every moment experience where you on a

multi-dimensional level observe your own programming as it clears your body on a

cellular level for you as your body works to integrate the immensity of your

own light mega / ultra high Universal and cosmic frequencies where you learn

to function in all new ways where you apply light to your every exchange where

you beam light out and you touch all as the love that you and they are anywhere

we still hold old earth unconscious karmic programming from an old outdated

Akash this will emerge become visible even play out if you believe and allow

it to for you / each to see and identify as an old program an obsolete one that

was only allowed to continue before because you were unaware that it was

there and now you have the power to choose

and anchor a whole new reality into your own physical the heavy lifting of the

veils returns your power to you because you now have new awareness which

means it's now all up to you and Jo why your new power your new awareness and

your new earth experiences to recognize what your entire physical reality

represents and then shift shift shift Thun Thun Thun retune recalibrate recode

realign to all-new parameters by applying your new knowledge light

intelligence to how you allow all to play out for you I'll be sharing more as

my own schedule allows it's been an immense month of clearing shifting

holding and gatekeeper / grid keeper duties continue to increase along with

all of the physical realities we maintain - I love you in M including the

replay / podcast link of my interview Kimberly clicking of inspired living om

x radio for you to listen to if you feel called to do so in order to receive the

light encode minh strands mitad for you and all black heart

keep shining and sharing and living your excitement keep identifying the old so

that you can shift instantly to black heart remember you have to choose your

reality and anchor it here from within you through your own conscious creations

conscious action conscious existence and conscious contributions black heart

magical blessings from our beloved Lemuria Kauai black heart Lisa black

heart

For more infomation >> SOULstice Gateway ~ As MORE BEcomes Visible What DO you DO - Duration: 7:24.

-------------------------------------------

What Obama's DHS Sec Just Leaked Out Will Destroy MSM's Border Narrative For Good - Duration: 3:03.

Woe!

Chris Wallace squirms in his chair earlier today on Fox News Sunday.

You see, former DHS Secretary, Jeh Johnson 'freely admits' they detained and separated

children in 2014!

Meanwhile, the entire mainstream media narrative just fell apart.

So it's true.

Children have been detained and separated from their families at the border since Obama

was in office.

President Trump was once again, telling the truth.

And the crooked media, was spinning a falsehood.

In a STUNNING ADMITTANCE Johnson tells it like it was in 2014!

Moreover, Johnson showcases the Democrats and the media's attempt at creating a "Nazi"

like picture of the Trump administration in 2018.

The truth is, it was in 2014 when the enforcement of the law to separate illegal immigrant children

from their parents and illegal unaccompanied minors into jail like conditions began.

Wallace starts the segment and says, "Let's look, because you mentioned it.

At how the Obama administration and you as Secretary of Homeland Security handled this

back in 2014 when there was also a spike in children, most of them unaccompanied coming

across the border.

You started jailing entire families."

Chris then says, "In some cases, not a lot, but in some, you separated children from their

parents in these pictures that we are putting up, from 2014, show pictures of unaccompanied

minors in effect jail situations.

As you look back on that, did you handle it so well?"

Well, well, well.

So the Obama administration started separating children from their families on the border.

Jeh Johnson replies, "Well, Chris, without a doubt the images and the reality from 2014

just like 2018 are not pretty.

And so, we expanded family detention.

We had, then ,34,000 beds for family detention.

Only 95 of 34,000 equipped to deal with families."

The former DHS Secretary says, "So, we extended it.

I freely admit it was controversial.

We believed it was necessary at the time.

I still believe it is necessary to name a certain capability for families.

We can't have catch and release and in my three years we deported, or repatriated or

returned over a million people."

"But, again, you can deal with this on the border.

You can try different things.

We did not want to go so far as to separate families," Johnson says.

"But unless we deal with the underlying causes that are motivating people to come

here in the first place we are going to continue to bang our heads against the wall on this

issue."

It appears the DNC, Time Magazine and the mainstream media owe the White House and the

American people an apology.

Or was their goal achieved?

To make the President and the current DHS Secretary, Kirstjen Nielsen look bad?

For more infomation >> What Obama's DHS Sec Just Leaked Out Will Destroy MSM's Border Narrative For Good - Duration: 3:03.

-------------------------------------------

She Caught a Stingray 😱 WHAT?!?! - Duration: 14:27.

all my shells she caught a stingray morning guys we just woke up and we are getting

ready to go fishing okay I have all of our stuff here I have

a beach towels a beach bag and then I also have the girls goggles okay and

then Sofia of course wants her sunglasses and this is what I use

honestly guys I don't use a GoPro when I go swimming all of those pictures that

you've seen from our trip to cabana Bay in the swimming and all of that this is

what I've used this is the pouch that I use you just take these little things

open them up open this up put your phone in there close it up and that is it guys

that is what I use for my phone and it takes almost better film and pictures

inside this case than outside so this is what I use and I connect this or I put

this over my neck so that way I don't lose it in the pool and it I think it

floats too but I'm not 100% sure so yeah that's what I use for swimming

good morning everyone happy Saturday and tomorrow is Father's Day Thursday happy

Father's Day to all those daddies out there we are actually taking my dad

fishing today we're going over to the coast and we're

gonna go fishing so please what are you doing you are so

funny but we're taking my dad over to the coast and we're gonna go fishing and

just hang out I have plenty of food and drinks and all that fun stuff so it's

gonna be a fun day right Jason loves to fish too I think

Jason's first time ever fishing was with my dad wasn't that true yeah so that's

what we're gonna do today so come left

having fun soapy fishing and playing where's the guys he caught his fish let

me see alright it's a catfish I'm fine

because last time we ring last time we were here you were like not even two

years old maybe you were two at the most so yeah wait how to protect you right

yeah way in the distance right there that's a Disney cruise that's probably

going out tomorrow so cool all right you ready all right miss thing's gonna try

to look underwater go for it cool yeah it's green it's not white and clear

like you know the swimming pools yes it's very salty so you don't want

that in your eyes okay or your mouth right

my little daredevil out there she's grabbing big old rocks and hanging out

with daddy and we do have tennis shoes on her that's the secret out here when

you're fishing to have some tennis shoes so that way she does not step on any

rocks and break her little toes or hurt her little feet so that is what we do

here look at all the boats no it's not Clearwater because this area is where I

think I have to ask my dad the river meets the ocean or something I'm not a

hundred percent sure it probably makes no sense but that's why it's not so

clear but over on the East Coast we don't have that much of clear water

anyways if you go up tour I would say Fort know Fort Lauderdale yes Fort

Lauderdale it is pretty up there and it does have a little bit more clear water

hey what you doing cool Missy is just sitting here reading the

book under the shade huh

no wife why aren't you fishing for swimming well

you could wear your tennis shoes just like al Sophia and you'll be fine

my little one is getting snotty huh well when it comes to you can once you

walk out there you can see the bottom it's just you got to get out there but

that's okay you can hang out with me you have something so cool what is that

another catfish I think that's good eatin they both got a fish they're both

catfish hey we can have some catfish nuggets so cool

I'll keep finding these I'm gonna show you all that I know give me the other

ones yeah but I found a lot of these and I'm so proud of myself very okay show me

what you got

be sure there's no crabs living in there no so I got all my show Wow

I got sixes let me see really cool can you can you let go please thank you very

cool these are pretty very nice that's good that's good oh wow look at that all

right have fun

she made her first castle cool so if you really look close by the sign there's

the dolphin right there and then he pops up right there so cool if you guys

haven't already make sure you go over and follow me on instagram at cute

little cupcakes mom hold it up stuff

I love words

that's also done in that cool your screen there's an alligator

you're terrible there's no alligators there's no alligators in this water

silly girl

the only child in 100-degree weather wearing a sweater it is beautiful out

today you didn't even get a fish you got a stingray that's so awesome

how cool is that

no it'll sting me you know well that's different

that's so cute so cool look at the Stingray she caught a stingray hey say

goodbye to the Stingray you could touch him too in the front No

hurting this one's in he's not coming out is he

pretty cool pretty Shelton little fishy let me see yeah you can pull them up for

a minute so I can see them now they found three of those look at all the

show tons of shows pretty pretty they have craps in them yeah one of them

does this one that one does that one has a crack house be sure it's a crab listen

look cool yep there's a crab in that one no daddy's gonna fish with it yes she's

gonna use it as bait to get a bigger fish yes I'll stop it I got read it did

you guys have fun I can't believe you caught a stingray

that's so awesome that's so cool did you have fun Ali you

finally got in and what's swimming a tiny bit yeah the snails that was pretty

cool wasn't it then when you caught one crab right Sophia there was a baby crab

too but I was on the telephone so I couldn't video it huh

yes it's pretty cool junior the good Father's Day

that's all that matters right now we're gonna go home take some showers and

probably order pizza okay guys I just had to show you what's for dinner we are

having pizza that's cheese pizza pepperoni pizza and they have their new

little Donuts so we're gonna give those a try thank you guys so much for

watching I hope you enjoyed this video if you did give it a big thumbs up and

we'll see you in the next video bye guys

For more infomation >> She Caught a Stingray 😱 WHAT?!?! - Duration: 14:27.

-------------------------------------------

What does forementioned mean? - Duration: 0:41.

For more infomation >> What does forementioned mean? - Duration: 0:41.

-------------------------------------------

Ninja Gaiden 4: What it NEEDS to be successful - Duration: 11:03.

hey yo guys how are you doing? today we're gonna talk about what Ninja Gaiden 4

needs to be a major success while I was replaying Ninja Gaiden Black and Ninja Gaiden 2 for this video

I tried to nail down what makes the perfect Ninja Gaiden experience

everything that makes up a Ninja Gaiden game from top to bottom

a game that could be the best Ninja Gaiden in the franchise the

perfect ninja storm we all wanted we all deserve I'm not talking about a game

that already exists or a game that is in development yet (???) I'm talking about an

idea.... an idea that could take the franchise back where it belongs a game

series that should be mentioned in the same breath as Dark Souls or God of War

Ninja Gaiden is the true Dark Souls of video games it was always there hiding

in the shadows like a true ninja its greatness never matched so use your

imagination and if at any point you get an idea on how to further improve

Ninja Gaiden 4 let me know in the comments down below

but for now grab yourself some pizza a can of redbull kick back and make

yourself comfortable and let's get this party started

Ninja Gaiden turns 30 this year back in 1988 Ryu Hayabusa fought his way through

his first adventure in the arcades and when the franchise made its step from

side-scrolling action masterpiece into the glorious 3D future

I was in my teen years and about to face the hardest challenge in gaming Ninja

Gaiden 2004 to say it was one of the most influential games of my childhood

might be an understatement it made me the man I am today when I started Ninja

Gaiden for the first time it was a revelation

graphics lightyears ahead of its competition 60 frames per second tight

and responsive controls and challenging gameplay the first time in my life I was

destined to finish the game against all odds I learned to overcome challenges

face my fears I walked the path of the ninja till the end but the franchise as

a whole took a hit in the last year's and ended up banished into development

limbo but with single-player games like God of War or Nioh on the rise again and

Ninja Gaiden one of the strongest IPs that Team Ninja holds it would be

the perfect time to reboot the franchise I still believe that Ninja Gaiden 1 and

2 are easily the best action games ever made so while I was replaying them

I nailed down the ultimate Ninja Gaiden experience to 5 main points that made

playing Ninja Gaiden so unique and breathtaking

dO yOu hAvE a tiCKet foR tHE pArTy?

walking the path of the ninja is a challenge you have to face on your own

Make Ninja Gaiden 4 Single-Player ONLY

for me Ninja Gaiden works best as a

single-player experience not every game needs a tagged on multiplayer

competing against the best of the best in leaderboards or trying to beat the

mission mode was challenging and kept me up and sweating for months and not to

mention developing a multiplayer mode is like developing a second game

it takes away resources that are much needed to create the ultimate single-player ninja

experience focus your development efforts on what's important in

a Ninja Gaiden game

"Be water, my friend!" and that's...

TIGHT RESPONSIVE AND FLUID GAMEPLAY

in Ninja Gaiden Black I always felt in full

control of Ryu

enemies were challenging but fair and bosses kicked my ass

Ninja Gaiden Black had me rage quit a million times but it was always my lack

of skills and not the unbalanced or unresponsive gameplay we got

in Ninja Gaiden 3 mastering the fast-paced mechanics of Ninja Gaiden 1 and 2

was key to overcome its challenges no summoning your friend or over levelling

a foe could help you through those tough battles you had to truly get good at the

game to master it sadly in later entries the series struggled to keep up this

depth in gameplay that especially Ninja Gaiden Black provided

so don't bring the fast-paced combat to halt with unnecessary quick time events

we don't need a break in combat being slow and methodical works for dark souls but

Ninja Gaiden was always about fast-paced actions so focus on your strengths

Ninja Gaiden Black was great and mixing up the gameplay: wall running, sidestepping,

Izuna dropping and switching up strategies was essential during combat

you were never too long in your comfort zone you had to adapt to new challenges

and that's the key for making a great game and keep the player engaged

with your content and talking about challenges it seems I have greatly

overestimated you let's talk about difficulty:

DO NOT TONE DOWN THE DIFFICULTY

as much as I like the improvements that the Sigma games

made they took as much away from the experience too, because fast paced combat

would be nothing without the challenge be confident in your game I think dark

souls showed that more than enough gamers value a true challenge and are

willing to go the extra mile Ninja Gaiden was there before Ninja Gaiden is

enemy AI was always smart and tactical trying to block all his time?

even the weakest force could backstab you don't get me wrong sometimes after a stressful

day at work I boot up Ninja Gaiden Sigma just to release some stress and have a

walk in the park while doing so I like the Sigma games for what they are but I

prefer a real challenge over them every day of the week I know that developers

fall into the mind trap that they want to make a game more accessible to reach

a wider audience it's only logical but Ninja Gaiden 3 is the perfect

example of a franchise that has given up on its core values simplified combat

mechanics quick time events lean level design and Metal Gear Solid esque

storytelling is as far off the true Ninja Gaiden experience as you could be

and that reflected in sales and reviews it was widely regarded as the worst

Ninja Gaiden game in this series and even a mainstream audience it cater to

didn't gave it any attention so Ninja Gaiden 4 needs to focus on its core

values and while we're talking about having a bad time

I had hoped the mighty

dragon ninja would have put on more of a show

this triggered me the most there's

gotta be better writing in Ninja Gaiden 4 REBOOT THE FRANCHISE

I love the story

of Ninja Gaiden Black a simple story of betrayal and revenge with a few twists

and turns thrown in for your convenience it had a more serious tone

and didn't went all overboard like Ninja Gaiden 3 did

set the stage and get the action going no over long story cutscenes back to the basics

a revenge story always works the story went to nonsensically in Ninja Gaiden 3

so started anew name it Ninja Gaiden

tell a different story

young Ryu and his struggles to become the master ninja he is today

would be a

great thing his challenges and the world he lives in and talking about the game world

and that's the last point you may already guessed it since I'm the biggest

Ninja Gaiden 1 fanboy

MAKE NINJA GAIDEN 4 A SEMI-OPEN WORLD

the interconnected

Dark Soulish level design works best for this series searching for

collectibles like scarabs to unlock extra items like the OG Ninja Gaiden

SNES Trilogy was freaking fun hidden items made it worth to explore every

turn on a map and the unlockable shortcuts made the intricate level

design interesting and keep in mind this was done way before Demon Souls was

published I still believed that from software's game development was hugely

influenced by Ninja Gaiden but never credited but that's just a theory a

conspiracy theory

so focusing on these five points would make a ninja gaiden 4 a masterpiece

and let Ryu return to his former glory but most importantly focus on polishing

the game what Ninja Gaiden really needs is polish

we don't need Ninja Gaiden right now we wouldn't mind though but take your time

and make the experience a worthwhile one in conclusion Ninja Gaiden 4 needs a lot

of things to be successful to bring back older Ninja Gaiden fans and entice new

players to check it out I don't expect all of these things to

happen but I believe that most of what I talked about is what a large portion of

the Ninja Gaiden fanbase wants to see but what do you think what are some of

the most important things Ninja Gaiden 4 needs to have and what's the one thing

you like to see the most let me know in the comments down below I have a few

more Ninja Gaiden videos planned out and as always if you enjoyed this video

remember to click the like button subscribe and follow me on Twitter

but most importantly have a great day and get a kick out of gaming

this is not over yet

you

For more infomation >> Ninja Gaiden 4: What it NEEDS to be successful - Duration: 11:03.

-------------------------------------------

[KPOP IN PUBLIC @ UNIVERSITY OF WASHINGTON???] TWICE(트와이스) - "What is Love?" Dance Cover - Duration: 1:06.

Ahhh why are you here???

No, this is right

Ahhh, the wind keeps blowing my hair

I'm doneeee

For more infomation >> [KPOP IN PUBLIC @ UNIVERSITY OF WASHINGTON???] TWICE(트와이스) - "What is Love?" Dance Cover - Duration: 1:06.

-------------------------------------------

The jasmine with a GI tag: what's unique about the 'Madurai Malli' - Duration: 1:53.

What's so special about the Madurai malli?

In the year 1962, The Hindu started using an

Indian Airlines special flight to transport bundles of the

newspaper to the temple town of Madurai.

By September the next year

it had bought its own aircraft, a Heron

The then small military airport in Madurai was

used to land the plane and offload the bundles.

the aircraft had return and it struck someone

jasmine flowers could be loaded in it for the

export market and that was the take off for the

Madurai Malli

Madurai is now the jasmine capital of the country

and th e Madurai malli owns the first

GI (geographical indication) tag given to a flower in

Tamil Nadu

So what's unique about the 'Madurai Malli'

The fragrance of the 'Madurai Malli'

has been known to last for 36 hours.

The laterite and reddish soils, a distinctive feature of the

Madurai district, are rich in sulphur, which is

the secret behind the fragrance-causing alkaloids in jasmine

The Madurai Malli also has thicker petals

that allow the flowers to retain moisture

and delay the process of withering. This also

makes it easier to weave them into garlands.

Madurai's unique link with the jasmine dates back to 300 BC or earlier.

There are extensive references

to the flower in Sangam literature.

For more infomation >> The jasmine with a GI tag: what's unique about the 'Madurai Malli' - Duration: 1:53.

-------------------------------------------

Big Fat IUI Fail. Now What? My TTC Over 40 Journey Continues... - Duration: 2:05.

I'm doing okay ready to get the show on the road again hi thanks for clicking on

Simply Tanika I am Tanika if you are new here welcome

hit that subscribe button let's hang out a while if you are returning welcome

back let's get those babies ladies today I

have to be a month off the medication and I have to have a Sano histogram

first day let's get it in all right I'm feeling better um yeah it's all good

this last cycle that didn't work officially makes me infertile it took

two people to get me out of the skirt and back into the skirt I was in it i

"squooze" in it but um yeah that's we can't we can't do that ladies I'm

catching up on YouTube I'm watching Genesis Loveings TV so she's posting

videos she eventually ended up having a miscarriage right so I think the last

time I said anything we jumped the timeline and it was her numbers were

doubling and they were like three something and then they went down back

into the 80s but she's posted the other videos of the progression as it happened

so please check out her channel if you haven't already started following her

and that way you'll be updated she got pregnant on her first cycle after her

yeah

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét