Thứ Hai, 25 tháng 6, 2018

Youtube daily was Jun 25 2018

Although the mainstream media has been very successful in diverting from the damning IG

Report towards the made up "immigrant child" controversy the facts in the report seem to

not be going away anytime soon.

We are now starting to see reports that just prior to the 2016 presidential election the

Huma Abedin/Anthony Weiner laptop seized by NYPD investigators working the Weiner sexting

case, contained 650,000 Clinton emails.

Included among them were the infamous 33,000 emails Clinton had erased.

Steadfast and Loyal reported:

"It seems that the Deep State is working overtime to keep people out of prison.

We are certain that Loretta Lynch lied in her testimony to Congress.

She told investigators that she had spoken to no one in the Clinton campaign but one

of the emails that were found said that she told Amanda Renteria that she "would not

push too deeply" into the investigation of Clinton's private email server.

It has also been suggested that Lynch and Renteria had exchanged classified information."

This incriminating evidence that had been discovered was beyond explosive and even included

alleged proof of money laundering, pay-to-play, and pedophilia.

The damning emails involved Hillary, her immediate circle, Democrat operatives and a number of

Democratic members of Congress.

But now we can surmise from reading the Inspector General's report that led to the firing

of FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe, Obama's Attorney General Loretta Lynch had already

taken steps to silence NYPD investigators a week earlier.

This would be considered obstruction of justice and could lead to criminal charges against

the former Attorney General.

Via the New York Post:

"Lynch also got squirrelly when asked about reports that her FBI security detail had banned

cameras, even phones, from her meeting with Clinton.

Since her lawyer is on record saying Lynch will "fully cooperate" in the Senate investigation,

she'll have a hard time pleading the Fifth in hearings.

But that doesn't mean she won't try to stonewall.

Dozens of times during the House hearing, Lynch claimed, "I do not recall," when

pressed for sensitive information about her role in the Hillary investigation.

And the committee determined that she either "refused to answer or give appropriate response"

no fewer than 74 times during the four-hour hearing."

FB News Cycle also reported:

"Our report was filed back on November 4, 2016 when the news first broke.

We can now surmise from reading the Inspector General's report that led to the firing

of FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe, Obama's Attorney General Loretta Lynch had already

taken steps to silence NYPD investigators a week earlier.

The OIG report references an October 26th, 2016 call from Lynch to FBI Director James

Comey during which she left no doubt that she expected them to hide the evidence found

on the Abedin-Weiner laptop.

Lynch threatened to bring in a team of new prosecutors and back them with civil rights

attorneys in order to reopen the racially sensitive Eric Garner wrongful d***h case

that a grand jury had already dismissed, if they refused to be silent about the evidence

found on the laptop.

Trump supporter and former NYC mayor, Rudy Giuliani had maintained relations with many

of the same NYPD investigators assigned to the Weiner sexting case and he kept candidate

Trump informed of what they had discovered on the laptop.

A month after Trump was inaugurated he announced his intention to prosecute human trafficking

and s*x crimes against children in a much more aggressive manner than ever before.

Since Trump made that declaration the number of human trafficking arrests increased geometrically

over those of previous administrations.

Sealed indictments began increasing exponentially at the end of 2017 and have continued through

the first quarter of 2018.

Just four days before Christmas President Trump signed an Executive Order Blocking the

Property of Persons Involved in Serious Human Rights Abuse or Corruption aimed at tightening

the noose on this cabal of the rich and powerful … and perverse.

The first step in bringing prosecutions took place two weeks ago when Trump's Attorney

General Jeff Sessions ordered backpage.com to be shut down and their records seized.

Backpage.com CEO Carl Ferrer has agreed to cooperate with federal investigators in exchange

for a reduced sentence.

His website was immediately shuttered.

Backpage.com began operations in 2004 and grew to command 80% of the s*x-trafficking

market once Craig's list abandoned that market.

Robert Mueller was the FBI Director from backpage.com's launch and for the next 9 years.

He did nothing to protect the victims of backpage.com's advertisers.

After Comey took the reins at the FBI nothing changed.

Despite growing awareness of the massive number of individuals suffering from these s*x slavers,

Comey never attempted to address the problem.

Tell me again Mr. Comey who's morally unfit to serve the American people – especially

the American women and children who count on government to protect them?

It's only fake news until it becomes real news."

So it appears there really was more to the meeting between Lynch and former President

Bill Clinton on that Arizona airport tarmac.

Although they both claimed the former president waited for her for over 30 minutes in order

to talk about their grandkids.

Nothing in Clinton world is by chance.

There are no coincidences, and the world should already know this.

If Comey was indeed threatened it makes you wonder what Lynch has on him.

The FBI Director should be untouchable by our corrupt politicians but we can be sure

that if she does have something on him it has to be huge enough for him to risk his

whole career and reputation over.

For more infomation >> BREAKING! IG Horowitz Testifies That Key Intel Was Redacted From Report That Could Implicate Lynch - Duration: 5:35.

-------------------------------------------

What Actually Happened at Tanacon and Why it was Cancelled / Shut Down - Duration: 8:46.

as in war the victor only seems to win

what is up everybody this is Chris from the rewired soul where we talk about the

problem but focus on the solution and I am from my little vacation and over the

weekend a couple things took place VidCon and panic on so in this video I'm

gonna be talking about what really happened at Tanacon and I do want to

stress I want to stress this so much like my channel is not a gossip channel

my channel is not one of those YouTube commentary channels I'm a mental health

Channel okay I work with clients at a mental health treatment facility

I tell them stories all the time as cautionary tales I want them to look at

it and rather than criticizing the other person I want them to understand what do

they do in their life that is similar to this and maybe just not as extreme but

it's causing issues in their life that is destroying their mental health so

when I tell you these stories it is not to come down harshly on a person even

though I am someone who gives a lot of tough love I'm gonna be doing so with

Tana Mongeau but like I want you to learn from it I want you to look at the

situation and say oh wow maybe I do that and maybe this is affecting my mental

health in a very poor way alright so what I do want to talk about today when

it comes to Tanacon is something that I haven't seen anybody else touch on

which is the malicious intent as well as the revenge aspect of this so all my way

back from California today and me and my girlfriend we were sitting there in the

car and we were driving back and we were listening to a bunch of different videos

about what happened at Tanacon what happened how did this thing go to

hell what is a thing that happened and a lot of it if you don't know like it just

went downhill really fast basically what happened was the venue did not hold the

capacity of people who showed up and a lot of it had to do with like over

15,000 people showing up for the free entry and here's the thing so a lot of

people are talking about how nobody expected 15,000 people show up and

things like that and you know is it is it the management's fault whose fault

is it all right and one thing I will say is this when you put your name on

something when you run anything it's your fault all right I have talked about

this when I talk about internal locus of control and external locus of control if

you start taking the mindset of everything is my fault you're in much

more control and you you make smarter decisions all right so what people

aren't taking it into consideration is why Tanner had panic on in the first

place so Tina has this like long video how she was poorly treated at VidCon

very good like I'm glad she made that video like I don't think what VidCon

does is right even though I've never personally attended and watch the Toni

videos about it I think there's a balance but that's a whole nother video

all right Tanner felt mistreated by VidCon okay cool if any of you watched

my video about 13 reasons why and the psychology of revenge

this is what happened to Tana this is what happened to a bunch of the other

creators who are going to Tana Khan all right it was pretty much a big fu to

VidCon how do we know this how do we know this if you watch a lot of the

videos about people who are poorly treated at VidCon right you could tell

that they have this kind of revenge attitude this anger like when we get

angry we want to get a person back this is part of our evolutionary psychology

we feel like we need to get them we need to screw them over right so that quote I

said at the intro of this video is something that I've dealt with time and

time and time again pretty soon I'm gonna be focusing a week on anger alone

because I used to be the most angry person you would ever meet and one thing

that I loved doing was getting revenge if you got me I was gonna get you 15

times worse but when I set back and I looked at it and I was improving my

mental health I realized that time and time and time and time and time again

this didn't work out for anybody especially myself so what people aren't

addressing is the fact that Tana scheduled Tanacon for the exact same

weekend as VidCon now does that sound like she had no malicious intent intent

surely she didn't have it for the fans okay I truly believe that she cares

about the fans but she was trying to screw over VidCon

she purposely planned it for the same weekend but get this the venue that

Tennant got the one that was too small was right next to VidCon okay

so it would be foolish of her or anybody else to say that she didn't plan and

arrange all of these things based on trying to screw VidCon over she was

hoping to get some of their audience she was hoping to get these people now when

you start putting the pieces together like this the fault makes a lot more

sense because the venue size is it possible that the vineyard size wasn't

big enough because she purposely wanted a venue next to VidCon to steal their

audience right now the audience size is it possible that the audience size was

way bigger than what she expected because she was pulling in people who

were originally going to go to VidCon it's been an insane amount of money

think about that for a second all this was based on revenge and the thing is

here's the thing a lot of people were hurt a lot of people were hurt in this

not necessarily physically but definitely emotionally right their pride

their ego let's talk about the creators like Shane Dawson what a good guy what a

good guy like he has been there you know talking on Twitter saying like you know

her Hall wasn't a good place and stuff like that now I love Shane Dawson but I

wouldn't say that her heart was in the good in a good place based on what I'm

discussing in this video because her whole plan for this thing was to get

back at VidCon so there is a point where the heart was not in a good place okay

maybe when it came to the fans but the planning of this event wasn't so right

there's a lot of apologies going around and stuff and you know maybe you can't

plan such a big event in a month or two well why was it so rushed why was it so

rushed because she picked the same date as VidCon imagine if she pushed her back

imagine if she changed the location think about that for a second how many

people would have showed up if she would have done in some world I live in Las

Vegas tannaz originally from Las Vegas much

bigger venues much more accessibility because you're not in a city where one

of the biggest YouTube conventions is happening that same weekend so just some

things to think about now I was originally planning on making a video

about her terrible response and I was gonna say or make a video

about how to properly apologize but thank goodness for Shane Dawson and I

forgot the other guy's name James something my girlfriend told me but

anyways tena came out and she did a series of

tweets and she did a good apology and she took fault she took the blame and

everything like that that's what you got to do when you apologize when you make

an amend you have to take 100% fault and the best way to apologize is to put

yourself in the other person's shoes like think about it would you want to

hear like put yourself in that situation would you want to hear excuses would you

want to hear passing the blame would you want to hear these things of course you

wouldn't so when it comes to apologizing it's all about you and nobody else you

know but her original palsy came with like oh you know all these people were

faking that they had VIP there was this and this that's like calm down but

anyways that's not the point of this video so anyways like I said this isn't

like to you know harass Tana or anything I want you I want you watching this to

think about that think about has revenge ever suited you or has it all gone to

crap like when we sit back and look like and we ask yourself one simple question

is this useful or is this not useful to me okay look a revenge or anger 99.9

percent of the time it is not useful to us alright so I hope you take a lesson

from this and you can step back and reevaluate some of the situations in

your life like how can you do this and be the better person how can you do this

without setting yourself up for failure how can you do this without hurting

thousands literally thousands of other people in tannaz case alright so I hope

you took a little lesson from this video okay but anyways thank you so much for

watching and if you liked this video please give it a thumbs up and if you

are new here I'm always making videos to help you out with your mental health

click that little round subscribe button and a big THANK YOU to everybody

supporting my mission to spread awareness about mental health and to

help people who like I appreciate you guys so much and if you would like to

sign up and support this channel on patreon you can click the top right

there thanks so much for watching don't get revenge today and I'll see you

next time

For more infomation >> What Actually Happened at Tanacon and Why it was Cancelled / Shut Down - Duration: 8:46.

-------------------------------------------

Was It A Stunt? Security Orders BET Awards Pre-Show To Wrap It Up Early - Duration: 1:10.

For more infomation >> Was It A Stunt? Security Orders BET Awards Pre-Show To Wrap It Up Early - Duration: 1:10.

-------------------------------------------

Dieser Tiger wurde aus einem Zirkus befreit - unglaublich, was man mit ihm gemacht hat... - Duration: 3:07.

For more infomation >> Dieser Tiger wurde aus einem Zirkus befreit - unglaublich, was man mit ihm gemacht hat... - Duration: 3:07.

-------------------------------------------

[SFM] If TF2 Was Mixed With Other Games 2 - Duration: 8:08.

Spy: Incoming!

Spy: Give us the briefcase!

Sniper: Nah.

Heavy: Fuck off!

Heavy: I cannot move!

Sniper: AHH!

Heavy: GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

[screams in Russian]

Sniper: Go go go!

[battle cries in multiple nationalities]

[cries in Scottish]

le shit-eating grin

Medic: Where is Demo?

[depresses in Scottish]

[Soviet intensifies]

Capitalist Pig: Fuck!

[SOVIET INTENSIFIES]

[SCREAMS IN CAPITALIST PIG]

[SOVIET FURTHER INTENSIFIES]

Fascist: WHAT IS HAPPENING?

Le aims

[Soviet flashback intensifies]

A spectre is haunting Europe – the spectre of communism. All the powers of old Europe have entered into a holy alliance to exorcise this spectre: Pope and Tsar, Metternich and Guizot, French Radicals and German police-spies. Where is the party in opposition that has not been decried as communistic by its opponents in power? Where is the opposition that has not hurled back the branding reproach of communism, against the more advanced opposition parties, as well as against its reactionary adversaries?

Not Widowmaker: Spy here!

XXLORDKILL7SMOKER420XX: Ugh!

Not Tracer: Oh no! Our control point, a certain entity that us, the REDS, were supposed to defend, has just been taken by the BLUs!

Not Torbjörn: OH FUCK MY HOMIES

XXLORDKILL7SMOKER420XX: I fucked your mom!

Jack: Uhh... hello?

Me: Hello, I'm Dummie, I made a cameo on your Zombie Survival Stereotypes video, remember me?

Jack: Yeah ...I have no clue who you are, how did you even get into my friends list?

Me: Look, don't worry about it, I'm calling you because- I want you to do some voice acting for a video.

Is this going on YouTube?

Me: Yeah, my YouTube channel.

Jack: Your- YouTube channel.

Me: Yeah, yeah, j-just take a look at the script, here.

Jack: What is this... Left 4 Dead- joke? You know I don't play Left 4 Dead, right?

Me: I know, but the video's about TF2! It's TF2 mixed with other games!

Jack: Y-how am I supposed to relate to this though? It's so cheesy, and there's hardly anything here? These are the lines you want me to say- on your YouTube channel.

Me: Look... just look. You are a moderator on Rushy Servers!

Jack: Look, I- I don't know what you were thinking by coming to me but with the script looking like this, there's no way I'm going to do it. I just won't feel in character, it won't be a genuine performance.

Jack: If you want, I could edit it, maybe help you out with it, edit your video, put it on my channel or something... I don't know. Just anything but this.

Me: Well that was a complete waste of my time. I'll just have to think of something else.

God: GET ON WITH IT!

Not Chains: Get going! The tables have turned, white man!

ded

Engie: Incoming!

Not Wolf: This did not just happen!

Not Chains: Bloody hell!

Sniper: Ahh!

Scout: Ahh!

[screams in Russian]

[screams in American]

[laughs in scottish]

Not Dallas: BY THE POWER OF GREY SKULL, GET THE FUCK UP!

Not Hoxton: I'm back.

Demo: WHAT?

Demo: WHAT THE FUCK

8 fucking hours later...

Not Wolf: Fuck.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

NO GOD PLEASE NO

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Medic: Ooh!

Medic: Kill that Tank!

Soldier: Yes!

Sniper: Ahh!

[an idea]

Engineer: Demo!

Engineer: I need some doggone help!

Demo: What are you suggesting, my dear Engineer?

Medic: Push!

Heavy: [sounds of depression]

Engineer: Come on!

Spy: I could use a hand defending here, you incompetent fools!

[executing idea.exe]

[screams in australian]

Engineer: YEEHAH

Medic: Fuck!

[screams of multiple nationalities]

</video>

For more infomation >> [SFM] If TF2 Was Mixed With Other Games 2 - Duration: 8:08.

-------------------------------------------

Rescuer Spotted This Dog Crying On The Roadside Then She Saw What Was Tied Around Its Neck - Duration: 6:15.

For more infomation >> Rescuer Spotted This Dog Crying On The Roadside Then She Saw What Was Tied Around Its Neck - Duration: 6:15.

-------------------------------------------

This Poor Dog Was In Mourning For His Best Bud. Then An Unlikely Companion Arrived On The Scene - Duration: 6:08.

This poor dog was in mourning for his best bud then an unlikely companion arrived at the scene

When Tennessee dog George lost his long-term companion in 2014 his owners worried that he'd never recover

In fact the pooch missed his buddy. So desperately that he appeared to have slipped into a deep depression

Two years later, however, his low mood seemed to lift and all thanks to a very unique new friend

For more than a decade George had shared his life with a Labrador called Blackie

The two dogs were virtually inseparable and spent their time playing together and keeping each other company

What's more the best friends bond remained strong as they grew old in the same house?

So after Blackie passed away George was understandably left devastated

indeed in 2016 his owner Jacky Linton told

Wvlt that her grieving dog suffered severe depression after the death of his best friend. He's almost died twice

She said he doesn't eat he starves himself and he has anxiety

The heartbroken hound seemingly found life unbearable without his precious pail

George had once played happily and run about Linton's house now. However, he suffered from periods of deep sadness without blankie by assigned

Naturally Litton noticed the change in her pet - and in a 2016 interview with CBS News

Linton reiterated her concerns about George there

She revealed that her beloved dog had been so upset after the loss of Blackie that he'd starve himself of food

He was also seemingly so anxious without his sidekick that he'd not on his own skin

Soul. It may very well have been relieved when after months of heartache George took a turn for the better in August 2016

and almost two years to the day since

Blackie's passing the maudlin mutt was in his usual slouch on the porch when an unlikely visitor approached a duck

The bird then waddle brazenly across the porch and settle down beside George who seemingly became a nearly instant buddy to the other animal

But as Linton watched the precious moment from a window she wondered from where the surprise Savior had arrived in

Fact Linton would later post on Facebook. We have no idea where this duck came from

however

According to George's owner one thing was more certain

she added but the duck sure does love George and

From that day forward the doting avian became a great pale to the depressed dog with the unlikely pair

Teaming up to take trips around the yard

When it's time to take a break though, George is more than willing to share his bed with his new buddy

He doesn't even mind when his feathered friend rests his bill on him as the two settle down together for a nap. Perhaps understandably

However, the unusual duo's bond has apparently amused Linton

sharing the good news on Facebook Linton wrote

it's strange for a duck to just appear at our house and be attached to your dog and

Even more strangely for it to be during the anniversary week of Blackie's passing. But even though there's now bird droppings in her home

She's more than content for the duck to stick around

It appears then that the bird has helped George on his road to recovery

Certainly adding to his owner. The duck has provided a new lease on life to the dog. His anxiety is subsided for one

Furthermore George seems to have found some peace in himself

He no longer pines for company or looks for excessive comfort from his owners the fact that his companion is a different species

doesn't seem to bother the dog either and he's more than happy to look out for him as a long-lost pal would and

As may be expected letting herself is pleased with the change in her pet since the duck is shown up. George has been fine

She told wvlt he's not wined. He's not meeting you at the car

now looking sad

But given how George is taken to the dock

Linton has now found herself having to invite a new member of the family into her home and

Certain accommodations may have to be made in the advent of the birds arrival

For example a larger table in which to bathe the winged visitor

Furthermore as the duck became a more permanent fixture in Linton's house thoughts turned to an exact moniker the animal would be known by

George's owner had an idea though and told her Facebook followers exactly what she had in mind

She wrote on the social media site as far as the Ducks name is concerned. I'm thinking Donald after all we are a Republican family

After news of George and Donald's friendship hit the headlines. However, some contemplated exactly why the two animals had become so close

Perhaps a number of individuals theorized the bond between the pair was far from a coincidence

especially given George's previous attachment to Blackie

When the Daily Mail featured George and Donald's story for instance one commenter suggested that Blackie is still very around his canine Chum

I would remind all those who believe in reincarnation

Might consider the duck to be George's old pal come back to comfort him. They wrote and

Yet another person brought up the possibility that the late Labrador may have returned to George

They said so strange that a duck just turns up like this. Maybe it's the friend reincarnated for the most part

However, commenters expressed their delight at the uplifting tale of the unusual friendship

I love stories like this one one individual rode of Donald and George's tale

This is quite adorable and another person seemingly agreed with that sentiment writing that's got to be the cutest thing

I've seen in a long time

But whether or not it's possible that Blackie's been reincarnated

There's perhaps a lesson for all of us to learn from the companionship that Donald is brought George a good friend can be found anywhere

Even if in many ways they're very different to us

For more infomation >> This Poor Dog Was In Mourning For His Best Bud. Then An Unlikely Companion Arrived On The Scene - Duration: 6:08.

-------------------------------------------

Woman's Nose Was Bit off in Brutal Domestic Violence Attack - Duration: 5:22.

The following program contains images

of an actual surgical procedure

that may be graphic and disturbing.

Parents are advised that these images

may not be suitable for young children.

Michelle was a young, single mom rebuilding her life.

Then, a meeting with her ex turned into a vicious attack

that left her disfigured.

When we heard about Michelle's ordeal,

we jumped into action with Dr. Ordon leading the charge

to rebuild her face, but more importantly, her life.

So let's take a look, Michelle.

(loud revving)

Oh, man, wow.

I met Chris through a friend.

We moved in together after just two months.

Out of nowhere, he exploded, he got in my face,

he told me that he was going to take my last breath,

and when he was done with me, my children were next.

(static)

911, what's the address of your emergency?

My boyfriend threatened to kill me and my kids.

I'm terrified he's gonna come back.

So two weeks ago, I ran into him at a birthday party.

He asked me to go outside and talk to him in the car.

When we got in the car,

he locked the doors and just started beating me.

His fists were up, boom, boom.

(dramatic music)

And I just remember his face coming down,

feeling his teeth on my nose,

and when I woke up, I asked him what happened,

he very calmly and collectedly told me,

I bit your nose off.

(dramatic music)

Dr. Chopra and I have talked about this,

we've put our two heads together,

we want to do this for you.

Oh my God.

(applause)

I guess you went to the right place.

I guess so.

Today I am getting the first of my surgeries,

and I am feeling very nervous.

You ready for the big day?

The first stage is not about cosmesis,

it's about getting your nose functionally back.

After today, the hole is gone.

Right.

(energetic music)

It's really important that

we actually find the vessels that are going to

supply our flap.

Starting the flap

you got to think as he cuts where these pieces

are going to go.

He's essentially cutting down to bone.

This is where the flaps going to

make it or it's not.

Dr. Chopra raise the flap.

I'm going to sit up here.

I'm going to mobilize this tissue and the skull

so that we can close this.

We take this flap from here

and then we're rotating it all the way down

to cover her nose like that.

She no longer has a hole.

What we got to do is wait about three weeks

and then we'll come back in

put some cartilage under the graft,

thin it out, and we'll be home free.

(dramatic music)

I'm doing a classical septoplasty

to get cartilage to reconstruct the nose.

Here we, ah.

Got it.

That is money.

That's what we're going to use to create aligning.

Now Dr. Chopra is going to get ear cartilage.

This piece here is going to go

on the side wall of her nose

and we'll fine tune this class.

That's a real good move.

I am her for my third and final surgery since my attack.

I cannot wait.

This is a big move right here.

See there we go.

The final stage of dividing

the blood supply here.

And this has healed real well.

Real well.

I'm going to take the bone down to give her a nice

silhouette from the profile.

All right, we're there.

(audience applause)

Three complicated, intense surgeries

to construct a nose where there was none before.

Let's see how Michelle's doing.

So Michelle, please come join us.

(audience applause)

You look great.

Thank you.

Welcome back.

Thank you, good to be back.

How are you doing?

Tremendous.

(audience applause)

Dr. Ordon is amazing.

Not even.

One of the things that Michelle doesn't get as much

maybe of the headlines is that when you go through

what you went though, the emotional scars

are as deep as the physical ones.

Meg is the CEO of Evolve MKD

and I know you have something you'd like to say to Michelle.

Hi Michelle.

Hi.

I own a PR firm in New York as Travis said

and it's all women, it's 10 women.

We heard your story and we're big believers

in women helping other women

and so many women helped me get my business started

that it's my pleasure on behalf of my team and I,

to give you $20,000 to help.

(audience applause)

Thank you for helping.

For more infomation >> Woman's Nose Was Bit off in Brutal Domestic Violence Attack - Duration: 5:22.

-------------------------------------------

Showing what I looked like when I was normal - Duration: 7:11.

Showing what I looked like when I was normal by Victoria X Rave

hello oh my god she's a fuckin beautiful today

hey it's Victoria cream here I back I was never gone but I'm back in a whole

nother way the new Victoria okay I do this like every so often it's like a

snake taking off its skin it's like okay born again mommy daddy no no daddy no

I'm single Victoria is a happy Victoria she wants to be single I am gonna move

I'm gonna travel I've got to change up my content it's gonna be great so stay

tuned for that make sure you're subscribing and turn into the post

notifications and light of this new changed Victoria fuck hey I don't think

she has a mental disorder Victoria I'm gonna take you guys into the past and to

what I was before I was Victoria x-ray I've always been doing swags right okay

I've never been Victoria x-rayed I've never been Abed to a rave that's just

that's a lie so we're gonna go through some photos of

past of past victorious so let's start here I'm gonna show the first photo on

the screen I'm gonna scooch over to the side that's really far back I was I was

fattest fuck I'm not in the good way Jack I was like I was like a ball I'm so

fat the one that's kind of like longingly staring off into the distance

I still do that yep alright that's that's a little too far back let's let's

fast for okay this isn't too far off from me either this is this is sad

Victoria I've always been a sad SAP but uh a sad sap that likes to party

I partied a hard look at my red cheeks I don't know what I got into there I'm

staring off into the distance again I don't know I always see thou is staring

at a distance of the future I don't know I'm thinking about getting bangs like

that again I was hot for a baby when I say have a

nice classy lady I mean I'm a nice classy lady I was brought up as a classy

lady did you see this okay I am the classiest of ladies I should dress like

that I should dress like that for a week

would you just watch that if I dress like I used to okay so this actually

properly describes how I grew up this was me growing up it's a good picture to

represent that um I grew up as a farm girl and I want to incorporate that more

incident my my videos I want to have more animals I want to have more like I

don't know life to my videos like that I'm right there I'm still doing like the

butt pose you know you'd never change I wish I had to go again but and this is

the rest my family we had a plentiful harvest that season our quiver was full

of children we were able to be fed throughout the winter the harsh winter

months yeah no okay all right so now I'm going to show you me as kind of like a

preteen slash teenager so this is not some random concert I don't remember

what it was that shirt is so tacky that's my natural hair color right there

if you guys want to know that's my natural hair color and that's my sister

and that's I don't know who that guy is some bad guy this is when I had my very

first job at Arby's and again that's my natural hair color I didn't know how to

do my makeup at all angsty still staring off into the distance what do you see

over there what's over there I'm still looking over yonder curl my hair and I

parted it in the middle who does that will you love me I still do that that's

what I do the guy is like whenever they're about to like leave me I'm like

but please I just want your love and affection this describes my teenage

years pretty well riding horses this is before I had any tattoos or colored hair

or anything so long shorts you know got to keep it you know like Westland

Methodist style okay that's not Wesley mess this style trust me let no that's

not like before or like whenever I was like a little a little girl with that

you know that that that hangs up that's Wesley Methodist I'll this is this is

just um thick and then I started you know my transition

into this butterfly so I started dyeing my hair brown like a brownish because I

didn't want to go all the way black because that was you know I needed to to

gradually go into it so my parents when it freaked out too much it's getting to

my emo stage very much very much emo and still staring off into the distance it's

just a little bit lower so it's like it's a little bit sadder of a stare but

that hair looks shiny like I would look at these pictures I'm like dang man I

wish I had sometimes I wish I had normal hair to be that shiny like I just want

to kind of pet me dome does the sheep and then I was like I got funky I'm just

gonna go out demonic now so I'm just like you can't see me these bangs cover

my eyes just enough to wear it spoken to poke them and it's very uncomfortable

but it looks cool right and then after that I've met my first boyfriend and

this is what my grandma which she passed away like a year ago which is sad then

this is my hair kind of brownish like it's fading out from the black and I got

like these awful lip piercings that were like I I wear like these huge rings my

lips and it didn't look good and I look back now and I'm just like that did not

look good but I thought it was the coolest thing and we we did music

together and stuff you guys probably know who that is you know I'm like you

know what I'm just gonna go blonde so I went blonde for a while you can see

these awful lip breaks of this picture and that's my dog that I missed so much

his name's sho'nuff for some reason I only died like some of my hair this is a

mess it's a mess I don't like to show this to you this is embarrassing but

those are just some Pat's past pictures I start dyeing my hair pink and then

eventually I got dreadlocks I got decked out and all my tattoos

that's what I used to look like whenever I was normal I hope you enjoyed that

blast from the past maybe in like ten years I look back and this not be like

what the fuck was like doing but it doesn't matter because it's all quick

pretty perfect change it but I'm just glad I don't have those huge lip rings

anymore and you know I'm still gonna like I'm still me you know I've been me

the whole entire time I'm just going you know through different stages this stage

of life that I have been living is coming to an end now and I'm going into

a new one that's really exciting and I hope that you guys will join me in that

stage it's still good Mee Mee 2.0 alright well I need to I

need to go now stay off into the distance longingly

leave some comments below if you think that I should you know revert back to my

my Westland Methodist stage or my Evo stage or if I'm you know cool how I am I

don't know I just love interacting with you guys and you guys know that I was

ready to spawn - all your comments on the first day of posting them to

extraterrestrial okay

For more infomation >> Showing what I looked like when I was normal - Duration: 7:11.

-------------------------------------------

Minh Hanh Do Maria was live: Nhà Minh Hạnh bị chọi đá rất nhiều lần trong ngày - Duration: 10:00.

For more infomation >> Minh Hanh Do Maria was live: Nhà Minh Hạnh bị chọi đá rất nhiều lần trong ngày - Duration: 10:00.

-------------------------------------------

Sad Shelter Dog Whose Only Friend Was Elephant Toy Are Getting New Home - Duration: 9:34.

For more infomation >> Sad Shelter Dog Whose Only Friend Was Elephant Toy Are Getting New Home - Duration: 9:34.

-------------------------------------------

BREAKING! IG Horowitz Testifies That Key Intel Was Redacted From Report That Could Implicate Lynch - Duration: 5:48.

For more infomation >> BREAKING! IG Horowitz Testifies That Key Intel Was Redacted From Report That Could Implicate Lynch - Duration: 5:48.

-------------------------------------------

Report: Officials Were Aware That Now-Deceased Boy Was Abused For Years - Duration: 2:37.

For more infomation >> Report: Officials Were Aware That Now-Deceased Boy Was Abused For Years - Duration: 2:37.

-------------------------------------------

A Florida Frat Was Allegedly Operating a Secret Revenge Porn Facebook Group. - Duration: 1:51.

For Complex News, I'm Hanuman Welch

A fraternity at the University of Central Florida, Delta Sigma Phi, has been allegedly

running a secret Facebook group called the "Dog Pound," where members of the fraternity

share nude photos and videos of women without consent.

The group was discovered in March, when Kathryn Novak was on vacation with her then-boyfriend

Brandon Simpson.

During their trip, Novak caught a glimpse of an alarming text on Simpson's phone from

his frat brother where the two were discussing a naked video of Novak, according to a lawsuit

that Novak filed on Thursday.

She had never given her boyfriend permission to share the video.

Novak insisted to know what was going on, and discovered the "Dog Pound."

Per the New York Times, Novak said she found out that her now ex-boyfriendSimpson had been

posting nude photos and videos to the Facebook group since October.

She's also accused the frat of uploading images of several other women, and is now

suing Simpson, as well as the UCF fraternity and four of its members, for $75,000.

According to the lawsuit, the fraternity "routinely posted images and videos of their sexual conquests"

to the group, and that allegedly over 200 people saw one video of Novak, not including

how many people could have been in the group.

Novak and her boyfriend were in a long-distance relationship, so she consensually sent him

photos and videos, though one video was taken without her knowing, the Times reported.

Novak is being represented by Michael Avenatti, who's also Stormy Daniels' lawyer.

He told the Times that when Novak discovered the footage had been shared, it was "devastating."

"The fact that you had a basically frat-boy atmosphere, both literally and figuratively,

that was centered on the exploitation of women without their knowledge or consent is outrageous."

-Michael Avenatti

Following the suit, Delta Sigma Phi has suspended its UCF chapter, telling the Times that the

accusations were "disturbing and antithetical to our organization's values and mission."

The university is presently "gathering information" about the purported Facebook group.

That's all for now, for everything else subscribe to Complex on YouTube.

For Complex News, I'm Hanuman Welch.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét