Chủ Nhật, 24 tháng 6, 2018

Youtube daily want Jun 24 2018

 The Swede is showing his class at this summer's World Cup, and was instrumental in their opening game win over South Korea

 Forsberg has been heavily linked with a move away from RB Leipzig this summer. And both Liverpool and Arsenal have been touted as potential destinations for the attacking midfielder

 Forsberg was once again on form during the first half of Sweden's clash with Germany on Saturday

 And fans from both clubs took to social media to discuss the 26-year-old's talents

 One Arsenal fan wrote: "Forsberg to arsenal makes little sense but it would be nice

"  One supporter said: "Ok. Forsberg is the future of football. We need him at Arsenal

" And another tweeted: "Emil Forsberg is a bad boy, I'd have him at Arsenal any day!" While one Liverpool fan said: "Liverpool should go after forsberg after the Fekir saga

" And another viewer pondered: "Would Emil Forsberg be a good signing for Liverpool?" Speaking last week, Forsberg revealed he is open to leaving Germany this summer

 "I'm ready for the next big step," he told Fotbollskanalen. "That's going to be very interesting

 "I am in dialogue with RB and always had a good relationship with the club. "I have the dream of playing for the strongest clubs in the world

"

For more infomation >> Emil Forsberg: Liverpool and Arsenal fans want World Cup star signed this summer - Duration: 2:05.

-------------------------------------------

I Want Everyone to See the Truth Behind... | #DareToDream - Duration: 3:20.

All of us are alive

but why aren't we happy in our lives?

It feels as if time is not our friend

Either it is too fast or it's too slow for us

Are we all waiting

for days to come

when we shall do

what we love, what we dream

love what we do

and is it then we hope to be happy finally?

Why don't you take up science?

Become an engineer

The smart should breed smart

Does it always have to be that way?

In love with farming,

but you study rocket-science

Sing a song,

dance, draw, rejoice,

do whatever you actually seek

This is your life

and you are the one who should live it

The world might scream at you

order you,

command you

But take your life under control

And make your own choices

If all of us do what we love

what we wish,

what we dream of

there is no reason why happiness won't be ours

And perhaps that is where lies

the happiness of the world

A life

beyond all trivialities

Our lives are more than traffic jams

it is more than the momo we eat

In this life we dream to achieve

This life is more than the ideas of mobile,

More than the selfies

and time itself

Go chase your dreams

and be ready for surprises

Only if you dare to move ahead

you can get closer to your dreams being fulfilled.

Go chase your dreams,

Because our lives are all about

making dreams come true

And no matter what you do

you would be one step closer

to your dreams and happiness

Let the people say

"You cannot"

"Not a good idea"

"Not the right time"

But it is you

who shall choose what you wish to do

Let all haters hate

Believe in your purpose

and move ahead

Because

you deserve to dream

Go chase your dreams

Because you are what you dream.

For more infomation >> I Want Everyone to See the Truth Behind... | #DareToDream - Duration: 3:20.

-------------------------------------------

Liverpool FC want to make 28 year old their second summer signing - Duration: 1:18.

Liverpool FC have turned their attentions towards signing sweet and

goalkeeper Robin Olsen this summer according to reports in the British

media The Daily Mirror is reporting that the Reds are keen on securing a deal to

bring the 28 year old shot stopper to Anfield this summer as they look to try

and strengthen their options between the posts ahead of next season the same

story says that the Reds are keen on a move for the Sweden shot stopper who

currently plays for FC Copenhagen and Denmark

Liverpool FC have been strongly linked with the likes of as Roma starless and

Becker in recent weeks but there is yet to be any official confirmation of a

deal to bring a new shot stopper to Anfield Jurgen Klopp is thought to be on

the lookout for a new goalkeeper after Laura scariest Champions League final

nightmare last month

For more infomation >> Liverpool FC want to make 28 year old their second summer signing - Duration: 1:18.

-------------------------------------------

SHINee 正規六輯再奪一冠 〈I Want You〉 舞蹈練習影片也超好看! - Duration: 2:23.

For more infomation >> SHINee 正規六輯再奪一冠 〈I Want You〉 舞蹈練習影片也超好看! - Duration: 2:23.

-------------------------------------------

3 Mental games that narcissistic men use to get what they want from a woman - Duration: 3:14.

For more infomation >> 3 Mental games that narcissistic men use to get what they want from a woman - Duration: 3:14.

-------------------------------------------

《POWERFUL》 SHINEE(샤이니) - I Want You @인기가요 Inkigayo 20180624 - Duration: 3:03.

For more infomation >> 《POWERFUL》 SHINEE(샤이니) - I Want You @인기가요 Inkigayo 20180624 - Duration: 3:03.

-------------------------------------------

3 Signs You Are Trying Too Hard to Manifest What You Want With the Law of Attraction - Duration: 18:38.

this video I'm gonna be sharing with you three signs that you are trying too hard

to manifest what you want I'm also gonna show you how to make it so much easier

so that you don't have to try so hard and you can simply start to create from

a much easier paradigm welcome back to another video my name is Aaron and I

help people expand their consciousness now on this video I'm gonna be sharing

with you those three signs that you may be trying too hard to create what you

want your life and I'm gonna share with you ways of going around that to make it

so much easier now many times with the old-school way of thinking about the law

of attraction we have these preconceived notions about how the process of

manifestation is and if we believe that it is something that is hard we believe

that it's something that doesn't come easy then that's the kind of experience

that will create in our life now one of the most important parts of this process

and something that for a long time I wasn't really talking much about is that

of understanding the state of being how do we feel in relation to what we want

to experience because every subject is actually two subjects this is a

traditional Abraham Hicks type idea there is the subject of what you want

and then the lack of what you want so you could say that there's the subject

of are you being in a relationship and then you feeling lack of being in a

relationship so this is why it's so important because many times we try so

hard because we're coming at it from this point of view we're coming at it

from the point of view is I don't already have it and I really desire and

want it which reaffirms that we don't have it in the present moment and we

have to try very hard to then get to the place to where we do have it so this is

first off being aware of how you feel in relation to the goals that you have and

when you start to do that everything changes now when I first had the YouTube

channel and I was first talking about the law of attraction it was mainly

about just taking action and that's because I was rewarded for taking so

much action I started you know really putting a lot of energy

effort into what I was doing and I started to get a certain result out of

it and it was something that I was rewarded for so therefore I just kept

doing it and that was an important part of the process because I love doing what

I'm doing I love and am passionate about making videos so that energy in a way

became leverage now that is an important part of the process I believe but even

more important is the energy from which the action is being taken so many times

people say oh yeah take a lot of action but then if they learn and they're

taking action doing something that they hate doing they create a lot of

resistance they're coming from this paradigm that says I don't have what I

want I don't feel good about the process and therefore it creates a lot of

resistance along the way so the first sign that you are trying too hard to

manifest what you want is simply that you are feeling a lot of resistance

resistance is trying to be something different than the natural self the

natural self when you're doing what you're passionate about you found out

what that is it's very easy to align with doing it more and more because

there's a certain feeling behind it but if we come at it from the point of view

that we need to take a lot of action and not only take action but it's something

that we don't really enjoy doing then we create that resistance without even

knowing it so the good thing is that if you're feeling resistance resistance is

telling you that the way you are relating to the situation you're in or

to whatever you're doing is out of alignment so maybe you're doing

different actions maybe you're just thinking about it a different way now

there's normally two ways that this happens either it's something we're

really not passionate about we're really creating resistance around it or it's

something that we could be more passionate about but the way we're

thinking about it is causing us to feel resistance so for example we may feel

resistance in going to the gym if we dive and gone in a very long time and we

associate a lot of pain with going to the gym but if we were to switch around

the mechanism of our mind of the way we think about it we could start to go to

the gym and enjoy it if we started to a she ate it in a new way in her mind it's

not that we're just not passionate about it it's that we're maybe thinking about

it in a way that's not conducive to us getting what we want done so there's two

main ways so the key to this is being honest with yourself saying am I really

not passionate about this or is there a little bit different way I can look at

it I used to have a sales commission job before I did YouTube full-time and when

I knew I wanted to do YouTube full-time I started putting a lot more energy into

my videos and at the time I was working forty hours a week plus I was making

videos daily so it was a lot of energy however what I realized is that when I

went to work every day I'd feel so much resistance because I was resisting the

present moment there because I wanted to be creating more videos now from a

certain perspective that gave me the fire to do what I'm doing now full-time

and put more energy into it but from another perspective what I did is I

started to more so think about it differently while I was there I was like

I'm going to enjoy the present moment I'm gonna take this as an opportunity to

be more here now while I'm at work and to enjoy the process and the result of

that was I actually made more money I actually enjoyed the process more

therefore I increased my state to being which remember is the most important

part and I got much more done and then I made that transition much faster from

February of when I started put and really dedicated myself to what I was

doing and then August is when I was able to leave so it wasn't that long period

of time so the resistance I felt was able to be reframed by looking at the

situation in a new way before I was like I have to go to this job I don't like I

don't want to be here but I switched it around I was like you know what I do

choose to be here because do I have to go to work no there are other

opportunities other things to be doing but I choose to go to work because I

know it's a temporary thing and I know I can enjoy the moment I get to talk to

people I worked in women's shoes at Barneys New York which is a high-end

retail place so I was in a soup all day in a nice a/c place with other people

that I enjoyed to be around so it wasn't that big of a deal however the way I

thought about it changed I started increasing my state of being

I enjoyed the process more I got more done with my videos and everything else

I was do I went full-time much faster because I

let go of resistance so you can let go of resistance by being aware of the way

you're thinking about it and what you're doing and if you're feeling resistance

that is a sign that you are trying too hard so make it easier by aligning with

who you prefer to be because as you align with how you prefer to be

everything becomes easier now the second sign that you are trying too hard to

manifest what you want is that you are feeling blocks with your beliefs about

the process now this is what I want to ask you how do you believe the process

of manifestation works do you believe that you always get a

reflection of how you feel or who you are being because many times we believe

that the law of attraction process is very hard or we believe that things

don't come easy we think that we do have to take a ton of action in action is

powerful especially if we believe in action however that is a belief so I

always bring it back to this what what I have to believe is true to be having

this kind of experience if you believe that the process is hard then the

process will be hard if you believe it's hard for you to visualize then that will

also be the case if you believe that everything doesn't come easily then that

will be the case it's about your beliefs in relation to

the whole manifestation process in general so this is something that I also

reframed with the whole action thing I was talking about instead of me

believing that it's all about the action which I still do take action because I

love what I do however I realize it's also more important the energy aspect of

it than anything else so I started to focus on my own energy how do I feel in

relation to the process how do I believe what do I believe about the

manifestation process in general if I think about it from a linear type

perspective I'm like Here I am here I want to be I got to do this this this

this and then eventually I'll be here what I do is I create a longer process

than it has to be the stories we tell ourselves influence the kind of

experiences we're having so if instead what I did is I did something that is

more so considered what it's called quantum man

station I let go of this story I was telling myself and I simply believed

that I could go from here to here instead of from here to here to here to

here to here what is necessary for me to get to that space what is necessary is

for me to drop the story of the whole process of how things work and the other

thing that's necessary is that I embody the emotions of being here right now in

the present moment as I do that everything will change and I can go from

here to here instead of from here all the way mixed in so this comes from the

belief about the process do I believe I have to go through all of this or can I

just embody this and go forward with that I want to encourage you to

understand that you can make this process so much easier all you have to

do is understand that it can be easier you have to believe in alignment with

who you are you have to align with the true energy of who you are which means

what you're passionate about and then imagine the best version of yourself and

how you be acting and that preferred reality you could say I'm here and this

is where I want to be how are you acting over here I look at that with myself

what is my body language like in the reality where I am doing what I love and

I'll quit of course I'm already doing what I love but what I mean by that is

what is my body language like when I'm traveling the world and I'm giving

speeches in front of thousands of people when I'm going to amazing restaurants

and connecting with other people that think very similarly how am i doing when

I go to these exotic places and film videos how am I feeling that what is my

body language like how do I act and then what I do is I don't have any complete

conceived notions about how I have to get there I simply choose to embody

those emotions now because I realize those emotions exist within me right now

and as I focus on feeling those emotions because I know that part of those

emotions are freedom passion excitement all those emotions I can

right now through my focus focus equals feeling the more we focus on the

emotions we want right here the more we can quantum jump from here to here by

making the process so much easier than we are priority making it the more we

think in a linear time fashion the more we're gonna have to go through that

process make it easy and body the best version of yourself and as you do that

you find that things happen in a very powerful way third sign that you are

trying too hard to manifest what you want is that you are very attached to

either how things happen or when things happen when we are in the linear type

mind and we're thinking of when things will happen we are in a way saying that

we don't trust that things could happen faster than what we believe we are

trying to control how things happen because our ego is trying to take the

driver's seat however the job of the ego is to focus

but it is the job of the higher mind of the source energy of the universe

whatever we want to call it to bring it into our life experience that's why it's

more so about alignment than it is about us creating what we want here's

something that changed my perspective of manifestation it's understanding

parallel realities and this is something quantum physics is showing so there's an

infinite number of parallel realities that exist we are shifting constantly

through different parallel realities based on our focus our state of being

and what we are doing those three things are the main things that determine which

parallel realities we shift to now we're constantly shifting based on all of

those three different variables and the thing is is what you want to experience

exists right now in the present moment it exists right now so we don't have to

try so hard because it already exists we don't have to create our own reality all

we have to do is choose it from the space of infinite parallel reality

and how do we choose it we choose it with our state of being we choose it by

allowing it allowing choosing is so much easier than creating and trying and

having the ego do everything your ego doesn't have to do everything your ego

all it needs to do is to focus in a certain direction and start to feel as

if that reality is already here but if we are attached to how things happen if

we are attached to when things happen then we are still thinking about it from

the ego point of view we are still engrained in thinking that we have to

put everything on our back and we have to make things happen we have to create

our own reality that's an old paradigm it does work it

takes a lot of resistance but there's easier ways to go about it and the

easier way to go about it is by simply choosing to know that that exists right

now and all you have to do is align align your energy align your energy you

can still take action but you do it from a place of leveraged action you do it

from a place of my cup is already full I'm already whole and complete because

that reality already exists and it's really who you are if we believe that

we're not all incomplete that's a belief that's all that is if we believe that

the process is hard that's a belief it can be so much easier if we allow it to

be understand that your cup is already full you are whole and complete all you

have to do is embody the emotions of what you want right now and the process

will be so much easier you won't have to try so hard you just simply are you

don't have to create your own reality you just have to choose it from a place

of understanding that it already exists as you make it easier for this process

the universe will show you how easy it really is it's as easy as you allow it

to be so let me ask you a question what are your beliefs about the manifestation

process do you believe that it can be easy do you believe that you could feel

the emotions of what you want to experience right now in the present

moment do you believe that you are whole and complete and if you don't it's okay

be light on yourself but allow yourself to know and to start to shift your focus

because whatever you focus on you feel shift your focus to this reality that

you want to experience that you really already are and all you have to do is

let go of these layers that no longer serve these beliefs that create

resistance this belief that you have to do everything from the egos perspective

you are much more beyond that of the ego the ego is one aspect of who you are but

you are much more vast than you can possibly imagine and the more you start

to really tap into that the more you will completely change your life because

you're going to start to embody more of that essence of who you are you are so

much more than you know and the way you tap into that is with your focus it's

with your feeling that's with your embodiment of knowing that you are whole

and complete and you can choose to come from that frame now another part of this

process is understanding our vibration when we raise our vibrational set point

everything in our life will begin to change when we start to create or choose

from this higher perspective this higher vibration things happen so much easier

that's why I've created a free guided meditation that will show you exactly

how to raise your vibrational set point I think it can absolutely change

like that can make the manifestation process so much easier it's absolutely

free you can download it in the top of the description box below and it will

help you to create that powerful change in your life another thing I'll be doing

is I'll be doing more live Q&A is on Instagram so if you want to be able to

have more interaction with me if you want to ask me questions go ahead and

follow me I'll go ahead and put it right here or right here for you guys

and what you can do is you can follow me there and we'll have more of an

interaction type thing which i think is really cool as well so with that being

said I hope you guys enjoyed this video please like this video if you liked it

subscribe if you haven't already and hit that notification gear because the way

YouTube does things now is they actually have to hit that button and we're going

to see the vids I got a lot more vids coming out I got some great stuff

comment and I'm excited to show so with that being said he's much-loved and not

mistaken

For more infomation >> 3 Signs You Are Trying Too Hard to Manifest What You Want With the Law of Attraction - Duration: 18:38.

-------------------------------------------

Trey Gowdy Asked The One Question The FBI Did Not Want Asked - Duration: 11:24.

Trey Gowdy Asked The One Question The FBI Did Not Want Asked

Devin Nunes' memo exposed the FBI spying on the Trump campaign as the biggest scandal

in American political history.

It was a scheme to rig the election in Hillary's favor and then destroy Trump's Presidency.

And now Trey Gowdy just asked the one question the FBI did not want anyone to ask.

The Democrats released their own memo to try and knock down the allegations made by Nunes.

Their memo claimed the FBI had other corroborating evidence they used to obtain a FISA warrant

against Page.

But Gowdy destroyed that line of argument.

Fox News reports:

"SOUTH CAROLINA REP.

TREY GOWDY SAID THE FBI DIDN'T NEED TO GO TO GREAT LENGTHS TO GET A FISA SURVEILLANCE

WARRANT OF FORMER TRUMP CAMPAIGN ADVISER CARTER PAGE.

GOWDY RESPONDED TO REPORTS OF OTHER POSSIBLE EVIDENCE BESIDES AN UNVERIFIED RUSSIA DOSSIER

AND A YAHOO!

ARTICLE THAT THE FBI COULD HAVE USED TO OBTAIN THE WARRANT.

"IF YOU HAD A BUNCH OF OTHER REASONS TO GET A FISA WARRANT TO GET [SURVEILLANCE ON]

CARTER PAGE…

WHY DIDN'T YOU USE IT?"

GOWDY ASKED.

GOWDY MAINTAINED THAT HE IS NOT TAKING THE POSITION THAT THE FBI SHOULD NOT HAVE SOUGHT

INFORMATION ON PAGE, JUST THAT HE WAS UNSURE WHETHER A DOSSIER PARTIALLY FUNDED BY AN OPPOSITION

CANDIDATE WAS THE STRONGEST CASE THE GOVERNMENT COULD MAKE."

He noted that Page was not a polished speaker in TV interviews, and nor was he some James

Bond figure.

Fox News also reports:

"HE SAID PAGE DOES "NOT KNOW HOW TO STOP TALKING" DURING INTERVIEWS AND IS NOT A

HIGH-PROFILE OR SKILLED INTERNATIONAL FIGURE.

"HE'S NOT JASON BOURNE, HE'S NOT JAMES BOND," GOWDY SAID, REFERRING TO FAMOUS FICTIONAL

SPIES CREATED BY ROBERT LUDLUM AND IAN FLEMING RESPECTIVELY.

"IF THE FBI WANTED TO INVESTIGATE HIM, FINE," HE SAID, GOING ON TO QUESTION THE USE OF "OPPOSITION

RESEARCH" IN A DOSSIER IF THERE WERE MORE REPUTABLE SOURCES OF CONCERNING INFORMATION

ABOUT PAGE."

In addition, Russian agents were caught on a wiretap in 2013 referring to Page as an

idiot after a failed attempt to recruit him.

In fact, in that case, Page ended up working with the FBI in subsequent interviews about

the Russian spy ring.

Two Russians were charged with violating the Foreign Agents Registration Act as a result

of Page's cooperation.

It's clear the Democrat memo was a misdirection play.

The main evidence used to get the warrant to spy on Page was the fake news dossier.

That makes the warrant a sham.

Do you agree?

Let us know your thoughts

in the

comment section.

For more infomation >> Trey Gowdy Asked The One Question The FBI Did Not Want Asked - Duration: 11:24.

-------------------------------------------

5 THINGS WE DO NOT WANT IN FIFA 19! 😡😱 - Duration: 10:18.

For more infomation >> 5 THINGS WE DO NOT WANT IN FIFA 19! 😡😱 - Duration: 10:18.

-------------------------------------------

What does the Tarot spirit want me to do? Tarot Reading by Alejandro Jodorowsky for Kenji - Duration: 10:21.

Kenji

Ishimatsu

Thank you

for your collaboration in the creation

of out film

Poesia Sin Fin

you asked a question

really nice, really beautiful

What the Tarot spirit wants me to do?

It is very beautiful because you give yourself to the Tarot

and you realize that

the sentence

that you want me to analyze, I'm not, the Tarot is doing it

It is a language

optic, the Tarot

that you pick randomly

and what did you choose?

3 cards

3 cards that will speak to you

The moon,

You see?

The fool

and the Star

It is very beautiful what you have chosen and it is a sentence that will speak to you

In the Moon

you have

calm water

the water is not

moving, like a lake

like this crustaceous is proving it

this sea animal

that is

like ecstasy

offering to the Moon

in its clamps

a pearl

all his attitude

is directed to the Moon

that doesn't look at it directly, the Moon is in profile, you see?

and the sky is full of drops

and are not falling

but going up

why?

it is because of the dog or the wolf

one with a tail up

come closer

blue

it means spiritual

and a dog with a tail going down

it means materiality

but both spirit and the materiality

are asking

to the mysterious Moon, right?

something...

so much

the open House

of one dog as the close House

of the other one

both have different attitudes

the body that wants everything for itself

and the spirit who wants to give everything

you see?

so there is an immobility

mystic, an devotion

to the Moon

the look for illumination

it means

look inside yourself what you really are

but the Moon doesn't give you the answer

and looking to another side

doesn't look at you, you see

so what do you do?

of the 2 animals there

the one that is open with tail going up

is the blue one

receptive

that is going this way

part of your optimistic receptivity

optimistic

open

give

to desire the light

the body

is always in its fears

fear

which one are the fundamentals fears of the body?

fear of the death

affadi of being old

afraid of being sick

afraid of being poor

and maybe we can add

afraid of loneliness

so

your essential being

the Fool

is looking

to the sky

looking at the sky

as much as this animal is desiring the Moon

He doesn't know really what he desire

but he put himself in movement

to look for something

in movement

he begins to avance a pure place

with the help of his positive ego

he has music

goes with everything he has

that is not much

going with essential belongings

and here meet

and meet other types of worries

because

the star

has a knee on the ground

has chosen a place

a place that she loves

but she doesn't have the calm water

like the Moon

the emotionality is without movement

having the flow of a river

a river

to which she is given

her spirit,

water with the color of her hair

and she is giving her creativity

blue, a water coming thought her sex

it is her creativity

she is giving to the world

she is giving to the world

and what is this spirituality?

yellow.. what is this yellow

spirituality?

the Star

yellow

it means

the body, the spirituality

the yellow spirit

and the blue water she is pouring

the 3 stars

the triangle

and the spirit incorporated in the body

and the spirit incorporated in the body

the body incorporated in the spirit

the spiritualisation of the material

materialization of the spirit

and recognizing the inner God

cosmic force in you

the recognizing you see?

this meeting

with the vacuity

the tree

the essential vacuity

the vacuity of the brain which is

you have the words

more deep than the words

vacuity in the relation, the truth

this nudity

complete that you have

is to accept

accept without hypocrisy, the union

and the feelings

and in total, the trees and everything

the impulse

the intent of creation

is your sexual creativity

fertilising

the world where you live

well you asked me

what the Tarot can say to you

so here what it tells you

You

in this moment

in this middle

of your cards you are the Fool

you are not a number

you empty yourself

empty

and you are living yourself

like you are

you accept yourself

what I can't do I let the Universe doing it

and I am happy in my way

and then you go

off this immobility of the aspiration

to the metaphysical world

which is not responding

and then enter to the real world

the world where when you give you receive,

and the life is beautiful

that's all I can say, thank you

For more infomation >> What does the Tarot spirit want me to do? Tarot Reading by Alejandro Jodorowsky for Kenji - Duration: 10:21.

-------------------------------------------

Meghan Markle sparks £300m fashion boost as women around the world want to dress like the Duchess - Duration: 5:44.

Designers and fashion stores are doffing their hats to Meghan Markle as the duchess sets their phones ringing and their tills kerchinging

Orders pour in each time she sports a new outfit, be it an off-the-shoulder dress, a belted coat, a tilted hat or a simple fascinator

Her fashion choices put the bucks in buckles and the millions into millinery. Most of her outfits are bespoke, by the likes of Givenchy and Carolina Herrera and typically costing £5,000

But others, like the Line The Label coat she wore on the day of her engagement to Prince Harry, are available and fly off the shelves

Meghan likes to promote smaller British and Canadian labels and her influence has been worth an estimated £300million to the industry in those countries alone

Now, after last week's Royal Ascot outing – where she wore a white Givenchy dress complemented by a Philip Treacy hat – all eyes are focused on her next big outing, Wimbledon

She is a keen tennis fan and her pal Serena Williams, 36 – the 23-times grand slam winner – was a guest when Meghan wed Prince Harry last month

So the question is will Meghan, also 36, go in simple straw hat and white blouse, like she did when she graced Centre Court in 2016?

Or will she have something else up her sleeve now that she really is fashion royalty? As designers from the fashion houses of Paris to independent online retailers vie for her attention, high street chains will watch keenly as they try to follow suit

Vogue editor Edward Enninful hails Meghan, former star of US telly drama Suits, as "an astonishing sales force setting the fashion industry alight"

And her Wimbledon outfit could prove the biggest PR coup in a fashion brand's history

Meghan often chooses female designers to champion gender equality. She is a big fan of Canadian designer Erdem and their floral, feminine designs would be perfect for Wimbo

Or Meghan might opt for a custom piece by her wedding dress designer Clare Waight Keller – the first female artistic director at the historic French fashion house Givenchy

As well as her Ascot number, Meghan wore a custom Givenchy capelet dress while in Chester on an engagement with the Queen this month

She could go for something understated by another of her favourite designers – Britain's Stella McCartney, creator of the halter neck gown she wore for her evening wedding do

Stella is going to be selling 46 versions of the dress and they will retail at £3,500

One thing for sure is that Meghan will opt for a hat and sunglasses – a wardrobe staple at Wimbledon

Milliner Philip Treacy has emerged as a favourite designer of Meghan's – with his bespoke hats costing around £2,500

She wore a head-piece from the Irish fashion guru for the Trooping the Colour ceremony a fortnight ago

It complemented a blush pink two-piece outfit by Carolina Herrera.During Meghan's first official outing with Harry in Nottingham, she carried a £550 tote bag by Edinburgh-based Strathberry and wore a £427 black coat by Mackage

They flew off the shelves and sold out in minutes. The coat is so popular it is back on sale – costing £23 more

As the Meghan-effect grew, Strathberry enjoyed bumper sales in the run-up to last Christmas

Meghan wore a £750 white wrap coat to mark her engagement last November. Again, copies sold out within 20 minutes of her appearance on Harry's arm at Kensington Palace

Canadian designer John Muscat, 45, founder of Line The Label, explained: "We had 5,000 requests for the coat

It costs £750 – not something you buy lightly."Requests were flooding in from around the world

"But not every outfit is judged to be a winner.Meghan wore a long-sleeve blue and white patterned cocktail dress from designer Oscar de la Renta at the wedding of Lady Celia McCorquodale a week ago

But some royal rans suggested it was too big. The dress costs £3,992. But her M&S fascinator was just £29.99 – well and truly putting the Sparkle into Marks and Sparks.

For more infomation >> Meghan Markle sparks £300m fashion boost as women around the world want to dress like the Duchess - Duration: 5:44.

-------------------------------------------

Protesters, Democrats want immigrant families reunited - Duration: 2:46.

For more infomation >> Protesters, Democrats want immigrant families reunited - Duration: 2:46.

-------------------------------------------

Man Utd News: Real Madrid want Lukaku, Barca eye Pogba, Fabregas gives advice on Rashford - Duration: 2:39.

Arsenal transfer news: Danny Welbeck backs Jack Wilshere to prove Unai Emery wrong

Barcelona boss Ernesto Valverde has decided Paul Pogba is the man he wants to replace Andres Iniesta.

The La Liga champions have been scouring the transfer market since the Catalan legend departed.

And Valverde believes Manchester Uniteds record-signing has the attributes required to dominate games from the middle of the park.

According to Don Balon, Barcelona are interested but any deal is complicated by Manchester Uniteds asking price.

"When teams are a bit more tired he brings so much energy, he makes the difference" Cesc Fabregas Meanwhile, United and England have been urged to use Marcus Rashford as a super-sub by Cesc Fabregas.

as a second-half substitute in Englands opening World Cup game, a 2-1 victory against Tunisia.

"I don't know why, for now, I know he's still young and haslotof quality, but Rashfordfor nowI still like to make impacts in the second half.  When he starts games I don't really see that..

In other worrying news for United fans, Real Madrid are reportedly eyeing up a move for Romelu Lukaku.

The European champions see the Belgian frontman as the ideal replacement for the ageing Karim Benzema.

Its claimed by Spanish outlet Diario Gol that Reals patience has worn thin with their frontman.

And the player they feel can bring more goals to Los Blancos strikeforce is formerChelseastar Lukaku.

Mourinho fell out with Lukaku, claiming he sat out of the Red Devils FA Cup final clash with the Blues to keep himself fit for the World Cup.

For more infomation >> Man Utd News: Real Madrid want Lukaku, Barca eye Pogba, Fabregas gives advice on Rashford - Duration: 2:39.

-------------------------------------------

Emil Forsberg: Liverpool and Arsenal fans want World Cup star signed this summer - Duration: 1:57.

 The Swede is showing his class at this summer's World Cup, and was instrumental in their opening game win over South Korea

 Forsberg has been heavily linked with a move away from RB Leipzig this summer. And both Liverpool and Arsenal have been touted as potential destinations for the attacking midfielder

 Forsberg was once again on form during the first half of Sweden's clash with Germany on Saturday

 And fans from both clubs took to social media to discuss the 26-year-old's talents

 One Arsenal fan wrote: "Forsberg to arsenal makes little sense but it would be nice

"  One supporter said: "Ok. Forsberg is the future of football. We need him at Arsenal

" And another tweeted: "Emil Forsberg is a bad boy, I'd have him at Arsenal any day!" While one Liverpool fan said: "Liverpool should go after forsberg after the Fekir saga

" And another viewer pondered: "Would Emil Forsberg be a good signing for Liverpool?" Speaking last week, Forsberg revealed he is open to leaving Germany this summer

 "I'm ready for the next big step," he told Fotbollskanalen. "That's going to be very interesting

 "I am in dialogue with RB and always had a good relationship with the club. "I have the dream of playing for the strongest clubs in the world

"

For more infomation >> Emil Forsberg: Liverpool and Arsenal fans want World Cup star signed this summer - Duration: 1:57.

-------------------------------------------

Life Car TV - Opel Will Paint Your Insignia Any Color You Want For 5,900 Euros - Duration: 2:30.

Opel's Exclusive individualization program will let you paint your new Insignia in any color you like, which sounds pretty posh for what is basically a mainstream model

The new individualization program will offer buyers of the Opel Insignia Grand Sport, Sports Tourer and Country Tourer a choice between 15 special colors, including Dynamic Orange, Tornado Blue, Panther Black or Light Champagne, for an additional 2,500 euros in Germany

However, the Opel Exclusive program also offers customers the option of having their Insignia in a bespoke paint, whether it's "the color of their favorite tie or their horse box", for the price of 5,900 euros in Germany, or £5,300 in the UK

Apart from the bespoke color buyers can also specify the paint finish: metallic, pearl effect, solid or tinted clear-varnish finish for additional depth

All customers will have to do is hand over a color sample in the form of a picture, photo or color code to the local Opel dealer, and the process of building their unique Insignia can begin

Following a dip into the immersion bath in the Rüsselsheim plant's paint shop, where the base coat is applied, the body is temporarily removed from the regular production line

Opel Exclusive's designated experts would have already developed the bespoke color and send the customer a color-swatch in the form of a 15 centimeter-long model car

If the customer is satisfied, then around nine kilograms (19.8lbs) of the bespoke paint will be made and applied to the car's body, mirror housings, roof antenna and other add-on parts

The precise color formula will be archived and the owner shall receive his personal 'color ID'

For more infomation >> Life Car TV - Opel Will Paint Your Insignia Any Color You Want For 5,900 Euros - Duration: 2:30.

-------------------------------------------

'No one would want their child in a place like this," Wasserman Schultz says of Homestead shelter - Duration: 42:12.

For more infomation >> 'No one would want their child in a place like this," Wasserman Schultz says of Homestead shelter - Duration: 42:12.

-------------------------------------------

Trump claims Dems want to 'let MS-13 all over our country' - Daily News - Duration: 4:20.

 President Trump slammed "obstructionist" Democrats Saturday for standing in the way of a legislative fix to illegal immigration

 "They think this is a good issue," he said in a speech to fire up delegates at Nevada's state GOP convention

"I think I got elected largely because we are strong on the border.  "I like the issue for our election, too," he continued

"Our issue is strong borders, no crime. Their issue is open borders; let MS-13 all over our country

"  Trump made no mention of his Wednesday about-face on immigration, when he signed an executive order undoing his policy of separating migrant children from their parents amid widespread criticism

 Federal agencies have been struggling to meet his demands for "zero-tolerance" enforcement measures

 "They want to hire 5,000 more judges," Trump said of Democrats. "I don't want judges

I want Border Patrol, I want ICE."  Federal officials launched a "reunification task force" Friday to bring the roughly 2,300 migrant children now in foster homes and detainment centers across the country back to their parents

 The new group is connected to a Department of Health and Human Services office that usually deals with public-health disasters like epidemics and hurricanes – tacit acknowledgment that the job of reuniting the minors with their incarcerated parents is too daunting for the agency's small Office of Refugee Resettlement

 Since about April, feds say, roughly 27,000 people have been detained while trying to illegally cross the southern U

S. border in a family group.  Many of them were children and teens who ended up in U

S. custody, away from their relatives.  The Trump administration says it now wants to detain families together until they can go before a judge and plead their cases for asylum

 Meanwhile, the Department of Justice is seeking to modify a 2015 court order that mandated quick releases of migrant children – which complicates detaining them with their families over potentially long periods

 Further, Immigration and Customs Enforcement has just three family detention centers in operation, two in Texas and one in Pennsylvania

 ICE is on the lookout for 15,000 more beds for family detainees, the agency said Friday

see also Trump signs executive order to keep families together at border Facing an avalanche of outrage, President Trump on Wednesday signed

 The centers should look "child-friendly rather than penal in nature," the agency said, and must provide private showers and educational field trips for kids in custody

That's not enough for New York City activists who protested Trump's policies Saturday

 A dozen Occupy demonstrators camped out in front of the ICE field office on East Houston Street in Manhattan in hopes of preventing agents from transporting detainees

 "We plan on being here until ICE is shut down," said Marrissa Holmes, 32, of Brooklyn

"As long as it takes."  Eoaa G., 11, stood nearby waving a sign reading "Honk If You Hate ICE," racking up several beeps a minute – even from an MTA bus and a city fire truck

 Meanwhile, Rev. Al Sharpton gathered 50 sign-wielding protesters and a cluster of elected officials near the East Harlem foster care provider where authorities have sent some 350 migrant kids

 "If they take our children, they take our democracy," said city Comptroller Scott Stringer

"This is a permanent stain on America. This will never be washed away. "

For more infomation >> Trump claims Dems want to 'let MS-13 all over our country' - Daily News - Duration: 4:20.

-------------------------------------------

Why You're Not Manifesting What You Want - Duration: 5:34.

The manifesting game can be confusing if you're not totally sure how it works

It's easy to slip up and not realize why you're manifesting the complete opposite

to what you want. The universe will always deliver what you're asking for so

how can you stop manifesting what you don't want and start manifesting what you do want?

[Awesome Manifesting Intro Music]

Hi! My name is Kathryn Eggins and welcome to Manifest

Creative TV. Even though the ability to manifest has been around forever

consciously manifesting became all the rage after the release of 'The Secret'

People started wishing and hoping for their dreams to come true but they

slowly became disheartened when things didn't start to change and the

Mercedes-Benz didn't appear in their garage. They were doing everything they

thought was right so why wasn't it working for them? Here's a couple of

questions to ask yourself...What are you thinking and feeling when you think

about what it is that you want? Do you really want what you think you want? It's

one thing to want to drive a Mercedes Benz but if deep down inside you really

don't want one you won't manifest it. Manifesting what you want isn't about

trying to manifest what you think you want or what you think you should want

it's about what you really want. Maybe what you really want is a lot simpler

than what you think you want and to what you've been led to believe that you want

Contrary to what we're led to believe growing up life isn't about being in

competition with others. It's about digging deep and tuning into your soul

to create what it is that you really want. Maybe you're trying to manifest a

house when you'd actually be happier in a unit or maybe you're trying to

manifest a million dollars when right now you'd actually be happier with an

extra twenty thousand. There's no right or wrong and it's not always about

manifesting big things and it doesn't matter what's right for someone else

It's only about what feels right for you. Take the pressure off and have fun

manifesting. That doesn't mean you shouldn't aspire to bigger things if

that's what your heart is calling for. The sky's the limit and you can always

aspire to one thing now and then aspire to something bigger in

the future. But remember it doesn't matter if a desire seems out of reach

right now if that's what your heart and soul truly desires. In that case it's

about getting to the bottom of the fears and the self-limiting beliefs that are

holding you back, watching out for the messages from the universe and taking

aligned action to continually keep moving forward towards your desire. It's

about keeping the vibration within yourself of your desire as being a done

deal...which isn't hard when you're in a place of believing that what you want is

coming to you and you're coming from a place that's deep within your soul. I

highly recommend keeping your manifestations to yourself and away from

the negative influence of the naysayers. You need to stay focused and believe

that what you want is coming to you on a cellular level so you can effectively

hold the vibration in place while your manifestation energetically moves

towards you and it will depend on whether or not you're ready to receive

your manifestation as to how long it takes to come to you, which means the

path to meeting up with your manifestation may seem like it's

zigzagging all over the place. It may mean that some things need to change in

your life or maybe you need some experiences to allow that manifestation

to come into your life. It will also depend upon your resistance and

allowance of what you want to come to you...but you know the biggest mistake

people make when they're trying to manifest something new into their life?

They get sidetracked by contrast. They get sidetracked when things appear to be

going wrong...but the deal here is that if you want something different in your

life things have to change and contrast is a result of that change. Contrast is

the universe moving things around to make way for your manifestation. It's

clearing out old beliefs, pushing boundaries and it's checking to see if

you actually mean business. It could mean relationships change or

even the loss of a job. It's actually a sign that your

manifestation is on its way to you so allow yourself to feel your emotions but

understand that for things to keep moving forward you can't stay there. Hold

on to your hat and hang on for the ride because things are going to get bumpy

but know that this is all part of the process. Stay focused on what you want

continue to take aligned action and keep the

faith that what you want is coming to you. Do what you need to do to get back on

track back into flow and allowing your manifestation to come to you and when it

arrives be ready with open arms to receive it

Simply wishing and hoping it just won't cut it when you're trying to manifest

something new into your life you have to get to the bottom of what you really

want and go from there. If you'd like a better understanding of the ups and

downs of manifesting check out my ebook, 'Why the Law of Attraction isn't Working

for You and How You Can Fix It'. It's available on Amazon. Remember that

the best way to manifest what you want is to get to the bottom of what you

truly desire. Manifesting isn't about trying to create what you think you want

or what you've been led to believe that you want it's about what you really want

deep down inside at the bottom of your sou. If you'd love to know more about

how to become the conscious creator that you were destined to be you go to

beinspiredbykathryn.com and check out my latest offering and start creating

the life that's burning as a desire in your heart today

For more infomation >> Why You're Not Manifesting What You Want - Duration: 5:34.

-------------------------------------------

England vs Tunisia: Robson does NOT want Southgate's side to win World Cup - Duration: 2:59.

 Former Arsenal midfielder Stewart Robson is known for his strong opinions since retiring from the game and becoming a pundit

 He has even been banned from visiting the Emirates Stadium by former ex-boss Arsene Wenger

 But now he has revealed how he does not support England, even when they're playing at major tournaments

 Billericay-born Robson never played for England but made eight appearances for the under-21 side in the mid-1980s

 But when appearing on FC over the weekend, he revealed how he does not think it is right for a pundit to be biased and has therefore "switched off" as a fan

 "No (I don't support anyone)," Robson said. "You know who I'd support if they were in it but they're not in it? I would support Italy because I do a lot of Serie A (punditry)

 "I don't agree with the FA and how they've done things in the past. Their development of young players, the FA control all the coaching in the country

So there are lots of things that are wrong with English football. "No (I'm not supporting England)

I'm not against them and I'm not for them. "If you're a pundit you shouldn't be for anybody, you should be totally neutral

I'm the same with clubs, I'm completely neutral.  "I'm switched off in terms of being a fan

Otherwise you would be biased with your views." Former Venezuela international and fellow pundit Alejandro Moreno could not believe what Robson was saying

 "What is wrong with you? English blood man, it's your national team," Moreno said

 Ex-USA and Tottenham goalkeeper Kasey Keller joked Robson should have his British passport revoked

 Robson went on to say Gareth Southgate's England and their fans do not show the same passion and pride as other countries

 "In England we don't have the same feeling as other people," Robson added. "We don't sing the national anthem with great pride, we don't cry at the national anthem

We don't."  presenter Dan Thomas, who is English, took an exception to that, replying: "You're talking rubbish, absolute rubbish

"

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét