Chủ Nhật, 24 tháng 6, 2018

Youtube daily vehicle Jun 24 2018

I'm in the final preparation stages now of preparing for a trip around Australia

and it's time to do the vehicle checks and something I like to do which isn't

particularly necessary but I like to replace all the fluids so the front and

rear diff oils, gearbox transfer case engine oil and also the fuel filter and air

filter so I do this so that everything starts from a new place everything's

ready to go it's brand new oil it has the most lubricating ability so when I

do head off the car is getting the best quality lubrication available when it's

hitting the hardest terrain also it's easier to keep track of when everything

is due for renewal as I just take down the odometer reading now and then

calculate out how many kilometres it is till the next oil change so let's get

some of these filters in place now and then we'll do a a good look underneath

the vehicle just check some of the other fluids to make sure everything's ok

Pays to just clean out with a rag all the dust and any oil coming through and also

make sure that the dump valve is clear and free of any gunk inside you know it

still closes up okay that's designed so if you do get water in the system it's

meant to bleed out here when you go through a deep water crossing it's

meant to close itself up from the suction within the engine it appears to be okay

and while I have access I'll check all the turbocharger hoses as well make sure

they're secure and I also check the o-ring on the housing to ensure its

seals correctly

I also have a fuel sedimentor on this vehicle which separates water and other

grit out from the fuel before it reaches the fuel filter so it extends the life

of the fuel filter and there's one extra level of protection against bad fuel

with lots of water so first I'll drain it out and check for any water and then

I'll pull it down and give it a clean-out to remove any sand and

grit there's no sign of any water in the system but there is a bit of grit and

sand in the bottom so I will just take that off and give it a quick wash out so

there's still a few larger particles in there and some other grit just a

little touch of slime only the engine oil hasn't been changed yet everything

else is already being done so let's get this changed out and then start looking

around the rest the engine bay and underneath I've crawled around

underneath and with the grease gun greased Universal joints prop shafts and

the steering componentry and just taken a good look around at all the shock

absorber bushes the brake lines checking nuts and bolts making sure they're all

on tight and everything looks good only one issue I found which is my oil

housing where the oil filter screws on to where the oil pressure sensor goes

into in the past they had an issue with that and I snapped off the old adapter

and had to drill it and retap it and that worked fine for a good 1 1/2 years now

but I've checked it and it's gone loose and I can't get the adapter for the oil

pressure sensor and an oil pressure gauge sender to tighten up anymore so

I've just jumped online and found a secondhand unit which will be shipped out to

me and I'm replacing that I could always try and repair the thread and use some

thread seal or metal putty and retap it again but I think just for

reliability I don't want the sender coming loose and dripping oil out

everywhere other than that everything appears to be perfectly fine underneath

so that's one last thing I need to do and I'll just finish off the rest

packing now. Please subscribe if you enjoyed this

video. Visit my website www.roamingtheoutback.com for Australian travel

destinations, vehicle preparation ideas and gear reviews. If you'd like to help

support the creation of new videos, please consider becoming a Patreon. Click

on the Patreon button on the screen now. Thanks.

For more infomation >> Vehicle Service - 4WD Outback Travel Trip Preparation 3/3 - Duration: 4:49.

-------------------------------------------

Police Release Video Of Vehicle Wanted In Hit And Run Death Of 5-Year-Old Boy - Duration: 2:07.

For more infomation >> Police Release Video Of Vehicle Wanted In Hit And Run Death Of 5-Year-Old Boy - Duration: 2:07.

-------------------------------------------

34-Year-Old Man Shot Several Times Inside Vehicle In Germantown - Duration: 0:22.

For more infomation >> 34-Year-Old Man Shot Several Times Inside Vehicle In Germantown - Duration: 0:22.

-------------------------------------------

Multi-car collision sends vehicle into apartment building - Duration: 0:34.

For more infomation >> Multi-car collision sends vehicle into apartment building - Duration: 0:34.

-------------------------------------------

Police Cars and Monster Truck | Vehicles Cartoon for Kids - Duration: 19:18.

Police Cars and Monster Truck | Vehicles Cartoon for Kids

For more infomation >> Police Cars and Monster Truck | Vehicles Cartoon for Kids - Duration: 19:18.

-------------------------------------------

34-Year-Old Man Shot Several Times Inside Vehicle In Germantown - Duration: 0:22.

For more infomation >> 34-Year-Old Man Shot Several Times Inside Vehicle In Germantown - Duration: 0:22.

-------------------------------------------

TAYO THE LITTLE BUS Characters Names Tayo Bus Friends Car Vehicle Names - Duration: 17:25.

TAYO THE LITTLE BUS

For more infomation >> TAYO THE LITTLE BUS Characters Names Tayo Bus Friends Car Vehicle Names - Duration: 17:25.

-------------------------------------------

Police Release Video Of Vehicle Wanted In Hit And Run Death Of 5-Year-Old Boy - Duration: 2:05.

For more infomation >> Police Release Video Of Vehicle Wanted In Hit And Run Death Of 5-Year-Old Boy - Duration: 2:05.

-------------------------------------------

Bicyclist In Critical Condition After Being Struck By Vehicle In Frisco - Duration: 0:23.

For more infomation >> Bicyclist In Critical Condition After Being Struck By Vehicle In Frisco - Duration: 0:23.

-------------------------------------------

Police Release Photo Of Vehicle In Hit And Run That Killed 5-Year-Old Xavier Moy - Duration: 0:42.

For more infomation >> Police Release Photo Of Vehicle In Hit And Run That Killed 5-Year-Old Xavier Moy - Duration: 0:42.

-------------------------------------------

how to get a lot of money in vehicle simulator/Free money - Duration: 1:29.

i was looking for the super car shop but i was like f it

but 1st you go find a fast car

2nd you do test car drive

3rd you go very fast and drive around that is what i was doing

ENJOY!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét