Chủ Nhật, 24 tháng 6, 2018

Youtube daily up Jun 24 2018

Has Nancy Pelosi finally gone over the edge of insanity?

The Democrat leader is so senile, or in such denial, that she is now claiming Democrats

wouldn't put illegal children in cages.

Really, Nancy?

Because the pictures liberals are so upset over, showing kids in cages, are from 2014.

That was the time Obama was president, and he was caging up kids, separating families,

and in some cases, wrapping up illegals like ballpark hotdogs and having them sleep on

the floor.

From Daily Caller

Nancy Pelosi spent the majority held her weekly press conference at the U.S. Capitol demagoguing

Donald Trump for enforcing U.S. immigration law.

"It's ridiculous to think that the way to protect the border is to put children in

cages," Pelosi said in scorched-earth remarks to the House press corps.

Pelosi regularly hit the talking point that Democrats would never put illegal immigrant

children in cages on the border: "Democrats have taken full responsibility for the border,"

Pelosi said, "But we don't think we have to put children in cages to do it."

In response to a question about Trump tweeting that her "dream" is open borders, Pelosi

said, "No matter what my dream is, [Trump] would still be there."

Pelosi went on to say that Trump is incapable of "civilized human behavior."

The comments, however, are in direct conflict with images published by the Daily Caller

this week.

The images of Texas- and Arizona-based child detention facilities were taken in 2014.

They show crowded chain link cages full of children who crossed the border illegally

under the Obama administration.

For more infomation >> Pelosi Just Told This FLAT-OUT LIE to Cover Up Obama's Cruel Detention Centers - Duration: 1:47.

-------------------------------------------

Fashion Tag: Outfits, Make Up Tips & Easy Hairstyles - Duration: 7:07.

For more infomation >> Fashion Tag: Outfits, Make Up Tips & Easy Hairstyles - Duration: 7:07.

-------------------------------------------

BREAKING SCANDALS FINALLY CATCH UP WITH CLINTONS - Duration: 11:47.

BREAKING SCANDALS FINALLY CATCH UP WITH CLINTONS

America's ongoing national reckoning with sexual assault and sexual harassment by powerful

men now has liberals and Democrats reconsidering the legacy of one of party's most important

figures of the past quarter-century: President Bill Clinton.

Another woman went on national television this week to press her case of sexual assault

by a powerful figure.

But the accused was not Roy S. Moore or Harvey Weinstein.

It was Bill Clinton.

From Fox News:

Imagine: even the New York Times' Ross Douthat now thinks that Bill Clinton should have stepped

down over the Monica Lewinsky affair.

Douthat's mea culpa op-ed in this past weekend's paper, in which he confesses that he and others

may have been wrong to dismiss Bill Clinton's indefensible behavior, will serve as the official

political obituary for Clinton, Inc.

Hillary Clinton is done, finished, kaput.

Dogged by scandals old and new, out of step politically, her excess baggage has morphed

into an entire baggage train, dragging her towards political oblivion.

While it is refreshing to consider the landscape unadorned by Clintons, Republicans will miss

her.

Only Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid have contributed as generously to GOP fund-raising efforts

in recent years, or so energized voters.

Mrs. Clinton is finally being held to account, at least in the court of public opinion, where

it may matter most.

As charges of sexual aggression swirl around prominent figures on the left and right, Bill

Clinton's gross and possibly criminal behavior is getting a second look.

New York's junior Senator Kirsten Gillibrand took the revisionism to a whole new level

when she told the New York Times that President Clinton should have stepped down when his

sexual relationship with 22-year old staffer Monica Lewinsky came to light.

[…]

Bill Clinton's affairs and sexual aggression are now fair game, at a time when the country

is outraged over such activities.

[…]

Nonetheless, Hillary continues to tour the country, claiming with ever-greater vehemence

that Russia undermined her campaign and put Donald Trump in the White House.

That's when she's not blaming misogyny, the media, the DNC, Bernie Sanders, President

Obama, James Comey and a host of others whom she considers responsible.

Her tour is an embarrassment, not only for its content, but because it is yet another

example of the never-ending Clinton lust for cash.

She has been selling "VIP" tickets for nearly $1,200; you would think she might treat

her loyal supporters to a freebie, after they doled out billions only to see her lose.

The good news: plenty of websites are advertising tickets at 50 percent off.

With the Clintons, it has always been about the money.

Onward Together will be a test.

If the millions roll in, the Clintons will remain a force to be reckoned with.

If not, they will fade into political obscurity.

Already, monies flowing into the now-tainted Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation

have tumbled – down 42 percent in 2016 on top of a 37 percent drop the year before.

It's also about the politics.

Democrats have moved far to the left of Bill and Hillary.

Worse for the Clintons, they are moving on.

For more infomation >> BREAKING SCANDALS FINALLY CATCH UP WITH CLINTONS - Duration: 11:47.

-------------------------------------------

Female Suspect Remains Hold Up In Truck During Standoff With Police - Duration: 0:28.

For more infomation >> Female Suspect Remains Hold Up In Truck During Standoff With Police - Duration: 0:28.

-------------------------------------------

DeLaSalle's Terry Soaks Up Pro-Am Experience - Duration: 2:34.

For more infomation >> DeLaSalle's Terry Soaks Up Pro-Am Experience - Duration: 2:34.

-------------------------------------------

Hailey Baldwin & Justin Bieber: Kendall Jenner Wants To 'Warn' Loved Up BFF 'To Be Careful' - Daily - Duration: 2:38.

With things heating up between Hailey Baldwin and Justin Bieber, one party in her camp is a bit worried about the potential outcome

Here's why Kendall Jenner 'wants to warn' her bestie.    Hailey Baldwin, 21, and Justin Bieber, 24, have been PDA-ing all over New York City lately, but not everyone is thrilled about the exes reuniting

The model's friend Kendall Jenner, 22, has a few concerns about her pal hooking back up with the singer

 "Kendall knows how happy Hailey is to be hanging out with Justin again and that makes her happy but it also makes her worry," a friend of the Keeping Up With The Kardashians star tells HollywoodLife EXCLUSIVELY

   Kendall, like most good friends, is just looking out for her BFF's best interests

"She doesn't want to be a buzz kill but she can't help but want to warn Hailey to be careful with Justin," our insider added

"She doesn't want to see her friend get hurt. But let's face it, that's not what Hailey wants to hear right now so Kendall's just biting her tongue and trying to be supportive

But she knows how Justin can be, so it's a struggle. For now though she's choosing to stay quiet and hope for the best

"  We appreciate the supermodel's concern for her friend, but Hailey is likely aware of how a relationship with Justin could go

The pair previously dated in 2015 and 2016 so this isn't their first attempt at a romance

However, things have seemed to move quickly between them. Hailey and Justin first stirred up speculation that they were back on when they were spotted hanging out in Miami on June 9

 The "Love Yourself" hitmaker then linked up with Hailey in New York City on June 13, where they were photographed goofing off and smiling for the paparazzi

While these instances seemed entirely platonic, the pair heated things up a few days later when they made out in two different parks across Brooklyn and Manhattan

They then revisited another park on June 22 to kiss some more, this time with JB's hand on Hailey's butt

Ah, young love.

For more infomation >> Hailey Baldwin & Justin Bieber: Kendall Jenner Wants To 'Warn' Loved Up BFF 'To Be Careful' - Daily - Duration: 2:38.

-------------------------------------------

Hoch die Hände, Wochenende! (Hands Up, it's Weekend!) - Duration: 5:32.

Hallöchen! Hello!

I want to share my weekend with you.

After the church service, we decided to have brunch in our favorite China-Restaurant.

In this Video, you can see why we like it here.

We were one of the first customers on this day at around 11:30 a.m.

the buffet

different kinds of Sushi.

different kinds of main menu

Beijing Soup / Thailand-Curry-Soup

different kinds of desserts

fried foods

Salad section

Sea foods / Frutti di Mare

raw ingredients for the "mongolian grill"

Ice-Cream

After around 2 hours of enjoying the time and food we went to the Isar-River (Munich).

Yeeyyyy !!!

The weather was not so good, but still we had a nice day.

Thank you for watching.

Take care ! 'til the next video.

If you liked it, you can subscribe to my channel, for more videos to watch.

Ciao! Adiós!

For more infomation >> Hoch die Hände, Wochenende! (Hands Up, it's Weekend!) - Duration: 5:32.

-------------------------------------------

Waiter accused of beefing up his tips - Duration: 0:27.

For more infomation >> Waiter accused of beefing up his tips - Duration: 0:27.

-------------------------------------------

Senegal team news: Predicted Senegal line up vs Japan – Who will start with Sadio Mane? - Duration: 1:09.

 Sadio Mane will be hoping to fire Senegal into the World Cup last-16 during their group stage clash with Japan this afternoon

 The Liverpool star was involved in the 2-1 victory over Poland, but will be hoping to have a greater effect in today's game

 Senegal boss Aliou Cisse has no injury worries to contend with, though his only selection headache may come in midfield

 Cheikhou Kouyate was left out of the opening game with Idrissa Gueye and Alfred N'Diaye favoured to start, but will Cisse be tempted to shuffle the winning combination? Take a look through the gallery to reveal the predicted Senegal team to face Japan in World Cup Group H

For more infomation >> Senegal team news: Predicted Senegal line up vs Japan – Who will start with Sadio Mane? - Duration: 1:09.

-------------------------------------------

TREND IT UP Foundation Review - Duration: 16:10.

Hi guys!

Today I'll be reviewing the trend it up two in one camou foundation.

Trend it up is the own brand basically of a drugstore in Germany and Austria called

DM um this foundation is a makeup and concealer in one.

It says it's high um high coverage and it has a glow effect.

I got the shade zero zero five and talking about shades, the shade range of this foundation

is absolutely horrid.

There are four shades, I'll show you them here, I have no idea how a foundation can

get away with only having four shades I mean I get if you only have four shades in the

drugstore but at least online have a few more shades and it's pretty much just beige.

There are no other colors, because apparently all people are beige.

But I'm still gonna review it.

Um this cost me five Euro fourty-five for thirty milliliters and that is eighteen Euro

seventy for a hundred milliliters for my American viewers this is about six dollars thirty-eight

in the US.

So this foundation is pretty cheap, so if this works um I'm very, very happy about it,

I have actually reviewed this or tried it out for a couple of weeks and now I feel like

I can give you an honest and good review about it.

Trend it up is a cruelty free brand and this foundation is actually vegan.

So now I'm gonna show you a demo of the foundation, how I put it on and then I will show you the

foundation in natural lighting and I will do several check-ups to test the wear of this

foundation.

Welcome to my close-up.

So to tell you a little about my skin.

I have dry, combination skin, so I have quite dry skin on my forehead, I have an oily nose,

not too oily but it does get oily during the day I do have to blot, my chin gets quite

oily.

I have very large pores, I have acne prone skin, I have hormonal acne, I have keloids,

I have acne scars and as you can see I have a lot of pigmentation errors and you can see

a lot of veins and my skin is just very thin in general.

In MAC foundations I am currently an NC thirteen fifteen I would say because I have a tan,

usually I'm an NC ten.

Alright so this is the foundation, it comes in a glass bottle so that is quite high what

do you call it high-end, not really high-end um I have the shade zero zero five.

It is supposed to be a makeup and a concealer so I'm gonna use it as such.

Um I feel like this foundation dries um oxidizes quite a bit, so I'm just gonna put a little

bit, ok that was a lot and you heard that bang of the foundation, I'm gonna put a little

bit of that or a lot of that on the back of my hand and while I'll I do my foundation

I'm gonna let that dry and show you in comparison how much it oxidizes.

On this side of the face I'm gonna go in with a brush and on this side of my face I'm gonna

use the Real Techniques beauty sponge.

I can tell you right away though that I prefer this foundation with a sponge.

What I love to do is use a brush first and then bounce it in with the beauty sponge.

I feel like that way I get a quick and good result.

All I have on my face right now is hyaluronic acid and a moisturizer.

I'm not gonna use a primer because I want you to be able to see how it works with my

pores and my acne scars.

It is quite a thick foundation as you can see it kind of runs a little bit.

I'm just gonna dot this one pump on one side of my face, ok now I'm gonna bounce that in

with my sponge.

So as you can see it does cover quite a bit.

I think it's very um biased to say whether a foundation is a high coverage or medium

coverage but in my experience this is medium to high coverage.

I'm gonna go in later with another layer in the areas where I feel like I need more coverage

see you..

tell.... maah... to let you see how buildable it is.

I like the way it lies on my skin.

It doesn't really do anything for my pores or my acne scars um but most foundations don't.

So now I'm taking another pump on this side of the face and I'm using this one o three

defined buffer from Zoeva to spread that out on my face.

I find it difficult to spread and I feel like it doesn't sit as nicely on my skin as with

the sponge.

The color matches me at the moment pretty much perfectly but that is pure luck because

I am tanned and as I said before the shade range is horrid.

I really, I mean I can already tell you, I really like this foundation though, so that's

really a shame because it's cheap and it's good and I don't understand why they have

such a little shade range.

Ok so as you can tell it hasn't covered my marks I have this pimple here that hasn't

been covered, my chin is still kind of red, my keloids are red so it's not super high

coverage, but you cant really expect a face paint kind of coverage from a cheap foundation

like this.

Ok I'm gonna let that dry for a minute and then I'm gonna go in with the second layer.

Let me show you a close up.

Of my pores and all of that, my pores do not look any better, but as I said before foundations

don't usually do that for me.

I have to use a silicone primer to make them appear less.

Ok I'm gonna go in with a second layer.

One pump again on this side.

This is quite a lot though I don't know if I would ever use four pumps of a foundation

um if I'm gonna wear it every day.

I feel like that's kind of wasteful, most foundations it is enough if you use two pumps

in my experience.

So as you can tell it is buildable though and you can see, I don't know if you can see

on my forehead but there is a clear difference between where I have the second layer and

where I only have one layer.

Other side.

Now it looks super shiny now but this foundation does dry down quite a bit.

Let me just spot conceal a few areas.

As this is also a concealer, just gonna use my finger for that, I feel like it works best.

Now this foundation is really, really yellow um I think well a lot of people have more

yellow undertones so a lot of drugstore foundations only cater to yellow undertones.

Ok, so it's dried now, it does give you a very glow finish um it does say on the bottle

that it is high coverage and it has a glow effect um this is actually the first foundation

I have ever tried that I would consider wearing without setting it.

I'm still gonna set it, don't get me wrong um but I if I was in a rush or something and

I didn't have to wear it for a long time I would definitely wear this without having

to set it which is a new thing for me.

I think the finish is still quite natural even though it's quite high coverage and quite

thick and my pores look pretty bad because it does have that glow effect.

I feel like every time I use something that has reflective particles in it, it just makes

my pores and my acne scars look worse.

So I'm just gonna highlight my face a little bit, this is the Yves Saint Laurent Touche

Eclat in number one

and now I'm gonna set the foundation with the Laura Mercier translucent loose setting

powder and as you can see this takes away the glow effect but it also immediately minimizes

my pores.

Ok now that everything is set I much prefer the look of the foundation you can see that

my pores my acne scars look less visible, look less visible, beautiful sentence um alright

so it's nine fourty-three AM right now I'm gonna finish my makeup and everything and

I will show you what it looks like in natural lighting not with my two soft boxes here and

I will do regular check-ins.

Wait before I go, now I can show you the difference between the oxidized foundation which is this

one right there and this one I just pumped on my hand, so there is definitely some large...

large? uh there is a lot of oxidation going on so be aware of that when you buy it, the

shade you buy is not gonna be the shade that is on your face.

So here is what the makeup looks like in natural lighting, let me go a little back, maybe that's

better?

Because if it's too bright you cant really see anything, sorry I keep looking at the

view finder, I know people hate that.

It is very different to the color on my decollete and on my neck, I don't know if you're able

to see that.

I look a lot whiter um on camera I feel like but I feel very, very orange, but on camera

it doesn't look like that so yeah, this is what it looks like in natural lighting!

Ok it's twelve forty-five now and everything is still really nice um my nose is a tiny

bit oily, but I mean you know it's been a few hours that's normal for any foundation

even the matte foundation and but everything else still looks really good.

I feel like my pores look a little larger maybe but nothing major, um it's just yeah

holding up really well.

Hey so it's three forty-five now I've been wearing the foundation for about six hours.

I haven't done anything to it, I've been outside so I've been sweating a little bit, not too

much, I don't sweat that much um and I've gotten oily and I've been wearing my glasses

for about two hours now and you can that you can already see it on my glasses I don't know

if it's gonna focus because I can't see anything, but on my glasses there is a lot of foundation.

You can definitely see here that it's rubbed off but then again it has rubbed off everywhere

where I get oily, which is on my chin, so it's really settled into my pores here um

on my nose it's completely broken up, but this was only recent, so it did hold up quite

well in my opinion.

I think if you have very oily skin this might not be a foundation for you just because the

way it looks when it gets in contact with oil that it really kind of breaks up and settles

in your pores, it just really doesn't look nice, it doesn't just slide off, it just you

know, it doesn't look good.

Apart from that I'm pretty impressed, it looks quite good I'm still gonna leave it on for

a little bit longer and then I will give you my final review.

Alright it's six o'clock now so I've been wearing this foundation for eight hours.

Nothing has really changed except that I'm even more oily and more sweaty um for that

the foundation is holding up quite well.

I mean it doesn't look good, but then again like I usually...

I've never found a foundation that lasts longer than like three or four hours with me without

blotting or putting setting powder in between, so this is nothing new to me.

I'd say it's pretty long lasting but then again pretty much all foundations last the

same time for me, so I'm a bad judge when it comes to wearable... uh long wearable...

wearability?

Is that a word?

Overall I really like this foundation, of course price point is a big factor here, it

is about a sixth of the price that I usually pay for a foundation so that's really cheap.

It's vegan, it's cruelty free um it has a good amount of coverage, it doesn't make my

acne scars and pores look terrible, terrible.

It doesn't accentuate the dry spots, the wearability is debatable but so if you're lucky and you're

one of the four shades that are available, yay, go ahead and buy this foundation but

most probably you're not and I'm sorry.

So I'd really praise this foundation if it weren't for the shade range that is really

why I mean I just don't get it because it's a good foundation so produce more colors,

so people can buy it and wear it, do you not wanna sell products?

Also there is no way I can pull this off in the winter um it's oxidized so badly that

it is quite, I don't know if you can tell but it is quite a difference between my face

and my neck right here, so hopefully I'll get a little bit more of a tan and then I

can wear this or I'll just put some um white foundation inside to make it lighter.

And that's it, that's my review.

For more infomation >> TREND IT UP Foundation Review - Duration: 16:10.

-------------------------------------------

Janet Jackson Opens Up About Her "Intense" Struggle With Depression - Duration: 4:34.

For more infomation >> Janet Jackson Opens Up About Her "Intense" Struggle With Depression - Duration: 4:34.

-------------------------------------------

Elena of Avalor All Heated Up Episode 3 - Pink Tiger - Duration: 15:30.

PLEASE LIKE, SHARE, SUBCRIBE video! Thanks you very much!

Snowbell

Moseub more Tolos who come on Matteo get it, right? Hey, no, I don't think any my spells could do that

Good day

Don't worry Matteo. I know you'll do great. Your grandfather was a royal wizard of oil wizard now. Come on

Let's greet the guests

Welcome to the palace

Wow, I missed it. It happens to the best of us young man

This this look crooked to you all guests are present and accounted for shall we

It's mommy

Okay, mom to serve the kingdom and I am honored to present you with this

It was your grandfather's

Refreshments will now be served followed by a display of enchantment from the Royal wizard himself

For his performance. Maybe he means I'll disappear

Not helping Naomi. I'll find him. I'll look to thanks

How are you doing out here?

Just practicing well, it's time to go out there and show them what you got

I know but what if what I got isn't enough. So am I?

But it's not just about how many spells you. No, it's not. No, it's

About something much more powerful

So listen up

The magic

Is it can I help you sir? Okay. I think I'm ready there you are everyone's waiting

Right ambarita, it's a Movado Oh what? Okay, that part wasn't supposed to happen

But there was a Malvo go, uh who worked out an evil wizard. He was trying to cast a spell on us

There's no way an evil wizard

Uh

Wina it wasn't me. It was the Malvo go Matteo. Can you undo the spell?

Uh, maybe we should hold off on the magic until we know he didn't do it Matteo knows what he's doing gabe. What's that?

It's an ancient Peruvian spell book passed down through generations of royal wizards

It contains the most ancient and powerful magic in the kingdom. All he left was a clue. Actually. It's more like a riddle

Well, maybe not a riddle more like a test. Maybe multiple choice true/false

No, guess who just read it right and you let him in he was on the list

Look everyone stay put I'll get him no wait

This must be his revenge

Well not if we find the codex Maru and undo that spell didn't you say there was a clue in that book. Yes

Hang on hang on

It's right. Once I even tried asking the notebook where the Codex was

You talk to a book. I know but you weren't a wizard most royal then I don't follow

What does it say, I think it's another riddle to find the book

how can we find something three hours ago unless you have a time-travel spell no, and I don't think that's what it means but I

Don't know

time will tell

Two hours

Off key, you know like you're singing. Hey

The riddle is about music when we keep all the instruments in the music room. So maybe the key is there

Sounds off-key to me but where's the key we're looking for. Hmm

Well Gabe, you're the riddle master, I don't know but I'm still went ahead of him Gabe

He's right, you know those three big islands in avalor Bay. They're called the three mysteries

So now we have to sail out on the bay. No, the riddle said proper frame of month check the frame

Founded the food, I think it kinda looks like he home check the other islands

Here's another okay

The Codex Maru

Haha, found it. Okay

The good news is I found the statue spell in the Codex and there's a reversal potion most of it

Oh, you should have let me go after Fiero. Look, this is our only chance

So if you don't mind, I have a potion to make

Be let's go

Fiero the codex give it to me or did I let you escape so you could lead me to the codex

What you can stop him Mateo Kenny if I give you the book will you leave honey?

You said you'd go

Oshin no matter I still have what I came

Oh, sorry what happened Mateos potion just saved you and Naomi it did he went after Fierro?

Look at you a boy in a man's robe

The princess was foolish to think you were a royal wizard and you were evil you turned them to stone

You do know what you're doing. You did it. I I guess I did. I'm sorry. I doubted you

Okay, how's your throwing arm like a cannon?

high as you can

Right in the center of the room

You got it. It is my duty to report that Amol Vogel invaded the palace

But he was defeated by our new Royal wizard. I

Believe this belongs to you. Thank you. You believed in me when I didn't even believe in myself

We make a pretty good team. She's right the kingdom could sleep a little safer tonight

Jack wins sparkly

You

Prince2 chiming

The kingdom up you have any ideas. Oh just a few

Well, if prince Alonso's half as prepared as everyone has heard about how you rescued your people from judy key

You are quite an impressive young lady. Oh

It's what any ruler would have done for her people your highness. I am so glad that you will be what?

Well, hey there I'm Alonso Prince Alonso nice to meet you

The throne is right this way I love all the tapestries ah

They depict important appointments in córdoba's history when the greatest work of art is standing right before us. What is that?

Some people call it poetry

No

I mean that

Is that a giant?

Butt and it would be my pleasure to take you on a tour of the kingdom to see all of them, but first things first

Wow

This bridge is the perfect combination but it's our job. We shouldn't give it to someone else. Of course

Please forgive me. How would you like to proceed princess? Well, let's compare our list of we'll take my chariot

Sorry, but my chariot only seats to

Bright sparkling mysterious

Now I chose this site because the river is really narrow here. So it would save us time and materials. Perfect

We'll build here

I don't know about you, but I really working with a weekender youkali the Akali the wooden giant from the tapestry

Yes, but that's just an old legend. It's not real. Has anyone seen this new Kali? Yes

It is hard keeping up with the fastest chair in the kingdom only because they're the slowest horse in the kingdom

Well, you're just in time cuz we're about to break ground. Ah, yes. I know I've been practicing calling the orders

After we finished our job our job was to pick the spot for the bridge not stand here and watch them build it I

was thinking we should at least supervise him for a little while to make sure they're doing

My grandma thought it was funny

You can be serious when you're an adult. Well, you're young like us your only job to have a good time

Look I'd love to take a break with you

But we still have work to do just think if you worked as much as Crown Princess, imagine what you'll be like when you're Queen

We call this the coral cascade I've never seen or heard anything like it it's it's Oh

Charlie

Unpleasantly city's

Princess Elena, you've been here a while. Shouldn't you head back to the

Bridge site now. Oh, right. We should check up on the progress, but we haven't finished our lunch. Oh, I knew we shouldn't have left

Our picnic. Can you think of food at a time like this?

The youkali is real

Good day. I hate to inconvenience you but your presence is not welcome here. I

Deeply regret to inform you that since you destroyed this home, I must now destroy your most global East

quick guards do something

Yes your highness

Ah

You okay I'm fine

But that your collie is off to destroy the palace

What do we do Prince Allah, so I am I don't know a purchase of late

Friends I would be forever in your debt and you can

What's wrong you call? He's coming to destroy the palace what I thought that your colleague was just a legend

Oh, he's very real your highness and surprisingly polite father. Hey workers. Mafia Kali

That's not what happened your highness

It was Alonso who upset the youkali not the workers things would have been okay?

I did choose the site your majesty, but I wanted to leave after I heard about the yoke ollie

I should have trusted my instincts

Hey, I see I want two lines of Defense and we need to get everyone in the palace to safety right away your majesty

Stay close. I'll take you somewhere safe

This is Elena, we've got to keep moving but your collie is here

See how his other arm goes off the edge. The rest of it is in that tapestry the boo

He tows are sitting on the Akalis arm

It's just a tree branch. I

Think I know how to save the palace

We need to evacuate immediately I hate to agree with them. Okay, this is Elena

You need to be somewhere safe not out here digging in the dirt

It's reckless and not how a royal behaves this is exactly how a royal behaves we serve

We will have my most heartfelt apologies for the commotion

I've really hope this plan works. Me too

Senior Colley, we had no idea those dirt mounds with the boo. He chose homes, and we're sorry for what happened to them?

So we built this burrow to replace the first one

I accept your apology on behalf of the people of Cordova. I promise an incident like this

They love their new home, you have my eternal gratitude princess

Congratulations princess you get to spend the rest of the day touring Cordoba with

I'm a prince a prince is supposed to ride over a bridge not help build one a

Prince serves his people and right now this is the best way for you to serve your peepers the whistle. I

Can't thank you enough for what you've done forgot about my princess a light now

I look forward to seeing you again. Once the bridge is completed oz duaa. It can wait a bit longer

We finished our job. So now we deserve a little break. Let's tour the kingdom. Are you sure?

Yeah, we're gong. We should have a little

For more infomation >> Elena of Avalor All Heated Up Episode 3 - Pink Tiger - Duration: 15:30.

-------------------------------------------

Hawks rookie Trae Young reveals his insane bulking-up diet - Duration: 8:05.

Football News24/7  During his one-and-done season at the University of Oklahoma, Trae Young had an historic season, becoming the only player in Division I history to ever lead the nation in both points and assists per game

 Averaging 27.4 points, 3.9 rebounds and 8.7 assists in 35.4 minutes per contest, Young was simply sensational and carried his team to the NCAA Tournament

 But, midway through his college season, opposing teams started to make adjustments

They double-teamed him. They forced the ball out of his hands. They made life tough on him

Although he still performed well when purely looking at the box scores, his efficiency suffered and questions arose about his future NBA potential

 How will the 6'2" point guard fare against bigger, faster and stronger defenders? Is his 36

0 percent three-point shooting percentage really comparable to Steph Curry? Since he has a lean body, will his game suffer when he bulks up while on a training regimen in the NBA?  Young went No

5 in this week's draft and ended up with the Atlanta Hawks after the Dallas Mavericks traded him and a protected 2019 first-rounder for Luka Doncic (the No

3 pick).  In doing so, Atlanta proved that they're not at all concerned about the question marks that surround Young

Bulking up  Interestingly, the Hawks may have been encouraged by Young's recent body transformation

In an interview with Christopher Cason for GQ, it was revealed that Young was able to put on 15 pounds of lean muscle while cutting his body fat percentage from five to two since his college season ended

 "It was a tricky combination of figuring out how many calories he burns a day, and how much food he had to consume to get the calories to the point where he's gaining weight," said Young's trainer Travelle Gaines

"Once we figured it out, though—once we knew when to get him that protein shake—the rest was hard work on his end and direction on ours

"  Young noted that although the public might not have noticed his body transformation, the teams he worked out for did

 "I can definitely see the improvements I made, and I'm very pleased with it," he said

"In meeting with teams, they could see the changes—not only in my body and the way I look but in the way I played and worked out

"  Before he made his current strides, Young's diet was surprisingly unhealthy.  "I'm not going to lie to you: It was bad

I was eating chicken strips and pizza almost every day. That really isn't good for you

… I'm still a kid—I'm only 19. I'll still eat chicken strips and pizza every now and then

But I definitely have worked myself over to eating as healthily as I can. I drink a lot more water now

And the thing that helped me put on all that muscle and the weight was the protein shakes

That was big for me," the youngster admitted.  Young claims that he drank upwards of five protein shakes a day in order to bulk up

 "I would wake up and eat something very light before beginning my first workout—a banana or an orange

I would have my first shake. After the workout, I would have my second shake and then go eat breakfast

"  He continued, "I would then head back home and get some rest before my lift at 2:00 P

M. Lunch was, like, Chipotle and another shake. Then I would lift or get in some skill work, and come back and eat and have another shake

Dinner was after my last workout of the day. I would have a final shake before I went to bed

"  Now, it appears as though he has a normal, healthy diet.  "I have more variety now—baked chicken, steak, baked potatoes, macaroni and cheese

Things like that," he noted.  Since he was officially listed at 180 pounds in college, it appears as though Young will be around the 200-pound mark when he makes his Summer League debut

It remains to be seen how the extra muscle will affect him on the court.

For more infomation >> Hawks rookie Trae Young reveals his insane bulking-up diet - Duration: 8:05.

-------------------------------------------

PRISTIN V give up their charisma to switch parts for the choreography of 'Get It' - Duration: 0:53.

PRISTIN V abandoned their charisma for a part-switch choreography of "Get It"!SEE ALSO: PRISTIN V reveal 'kill it' version of 'Get It' choreography practice video PRISTIN's first-ever unit PRISTIN V tried their hand at switching roles for their choreography

Kyulkyung took Lim Na Young's part, whose position was taken by Rena. Rena's part was taken by Roa, whose part was taken by Eunwoo

Eunwoo, in turn, took Kyulkyung's position. Although the original stage of "Get It" is super charismatic, this cute part-switch version is full of clumsy giddiness!Watch the clip above to find out who had the most fun! PRISTIN

For more infomation >> PRISTIN V give up their charisma to switch parts for the choreography of 'Get It' - Duration: 0:53.

-------------------------------------------

Brava Lingerie | Experts in D Cup & Up - Duration: 0:59.

For more infomation >> Brava Lingerie | Experts in D Cup & Up - Duration: 0:59.

-------------------------------------------

MotoVlog #29 Meet up|Practice - Duration: 10:08.

Here we go

Hello dear friends

Welcome back

There`s a balloon in the cemetery

Finally, we are going to meet up with

Mark, possibly Dan. We were supposed to meet up last week aswel

But Mark had a bad knee and cancelled

Is that a flat?

It is

Awesome

And we had a crap weather last week aswell

A friend of mine sent me this next video

It was only 10-15 minutes away from my house

But anyways, we didn`t meet last week, we`re going to now

Spoke with Mark a few times, and he went out and practiced a bit the other day. So well done bro!

I don`t know in what order you will receive this video

I still have other 2 video`s i haven`t edit yet

I was really busy at work lately

And I finished 2 modules in college

And I had to submit my assignments

Had to spend some time writing them

The video with the stuntbike rebuilt

The 100GB one

I only managed to edit 1 minute

I`ll stop the camera and turn it back on once I`m there

Those of you who follow me, probably already know this road

Maybe even better than me :)

But it`s just a simple dual carriage way

Not much to see

Ffs..traffic

See you in a bit

The bike I saw at the beginning of the video,

The flat engine one

I think it was HeroRR

Yes, I think it was him

He done an amazing video

Useful and informative

Found out a lot of things I didn`t knew about

A brilliant video about engines

I`ll leave the link in description if you want to have a look

It`s a really interesting video

And if you are into bikes, it`s worth seeing it

So have a look, I`ll leave the link in description

We met, we chat a bit. Hondra came too

Straight from work

Dan is not coming

He can`t make it

Lol, the lawn mower lifts

Let`s see if the new brake. It`s not as strong as I would like it to be

It`s better than the old one

Let`s see if it`s strong enough for burnouts. We`ll let the master test it

I got front brake!

I got new front brake

Can`t you see the whole front is green?

Did you change it?

Yes, the whole front end

If you have front brake, you don`t need rear tyre anymore

Yeah, right

I need a bit of rubber on that tyre, just enough to get home

Is that what you want to learn too?

Yes, that`s pretty much the first lesson

Control your bike with no hands.

What do you think? Can Mark play the guitar and ride at the same time? Leave a comment below

It was way too hot, so I took my helmet off. So that`s pretty much it

For more infomation >> MotoVlog #29 Meet up|Practice - Duration: 10:08.

-------------------------------------------

Colorful game – Wild Princess Dressing up New Clothes, Doll, Fun Play & Mini Game For Girls - Duration: 12:48.

Colorful Learning game – Wild Princess Dressing up New Clothes, Doll, Fun Play & Mini Game For Girls

For more infomation >> Colorful game – Wild Princess Dressing up New Clothes, Doll, Fun Play & Mini Game For Girls - Duration: 12:48.

-------------------------------------------

American Girl Sets Up Vet Clinic Toys R Us Pet Care Set - Duration: 6:41.

WI fans today is all about pet care who doesn't love pets we've got dr. Freya

here and she is ready to set up her very own pet clinic but to help us do that we

had to make an awesome purchase we bought at the Toys R Us closing sale

this care kit from journey girls it should have everything dr. Freya needs

to get ready to care for all the pets Oh exciting let's get it out of a box and

see what we have first off out of the box is a super cute stethoscope so your

doll can listen to the heartbeat and the lungs of the pet then there's this scale

to make sure they get the exact weight to see how the pet is growing and to

know how much medicine to prescribe now these are super cool look at these

x-rays here's for the dog now watch

you can see the bones or what's going on inside there's one for the dog and

here's one for the kitty oh isn't that awesome super science

then when your pet has to get vaccines or medicine

you've got your syringe so you can just give it a (push) a doctor needs her clipboard and

this one has several different pages a place to sign and a checklist so this

one has puppies kitties birds fish rabbits hedgehogs chinchillas and frogs

and then this is how they're feeling from not so good all the way to all

better then sometimes you got to take your your medicine a bandage wrap or a

band-aid there's your vaccines or your medicines through the syringe and of

course a treat then sign off until next time and here's your little removable

pen so you can sign your name and you get it out after the doctors made their

checklist here are two bottles for what looks like the medicines do the tops

remove no these tops are on there so here they are to store you the medicines

and then there's one two three wraps that are velcro see here so you can

wrap up a paw if need be till it all gets better

oh this is super cool. look at this it's your ice pack to put

on the owies or the swelling until it goes down and listen it actually sounds

like it's full of ice that has to be one of my favorites very fun

Hey look here here's the cone that goes around the doggies or the kitties neck

to keep them after they've had surgery from licking and reopening the wound a

lot of times this doesn't make the doggy or the kitty very happy to have to wear

it but it is very helpful in their healing process as every good vet knows

mmmm yum pets absolutely love a treat after their trip

to see the veterinarian just like we kind of like to get a sticker or a

lollipop when we go don't we so here's the little dog bowl and here's two

treats that say woof that'll make your pet want to come back a little more

often and then finally to make our vet set complete we have a little Get well

card that the doctor can write in for your little fluffy friend after they've

sent them home and for some of those occasions here is a little bitty pet

cake that says get well that might just bring a little bit of extra cheer to a

pet who's stuggling a little bit as they recover oh yeah I bet they like that

well there it is I think the vet clinic is all ready for

customers stay tuned because we heard there are some special furry friends

that are gonna need Dr. Freya's services oh I can't wait so do you have

a favorite pet tell us in the comments below and then that's our collection for

now until next time

Thanks for watching! Subscribe, it's free! What can you imagine?

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét