Thứ Hai, 25 tháng 6, 2018

Youtube daily to make Jun 25 2018

In this video I show you how to make a paper rocket launcher.

Hi, I'm AJ, and you're watching Woodified!

I make DIY and woodworking videos.

If you like to learn how to do stuff yourself, please subscribe and click the bell notification button

so you don't miss any of my videos.

Build a stand with some scrap wood.

I'm using some leftover 2x4, but you could use any other type of wood that you have lying around.

I screwed the two pieces together in an L shape.

I'm using a twelve inch long piece of one in a quarter inch PVC pipe for this project.

Pre-drill a hole through the middle of the PVC pipe one inch up from the bottom.

Cut an old bike tire inner tube. Your local bike shop probably has old

inner tubes that will they will give you for free. An inner tube from a mountain bike will fit over the pipe

easier than this old inner tube I'm using from a stroller tire.

With the inner tube taped on a two liter soda pop bottle and the other end taped to the PVC pipe,

you can mount the pipe on the wooden stand.

With the rocket launcher complete it. Let's build a paper rocket to launch. I use a rough template.

I will put a link to it in the description below.

To build the paper rockets. I'm using just regular

printer paper. I also have a second length of PVC pipe that I use to size the rocket body.

With the paper parts cut out ensure that you tape all the seams well.

Especially the nose cone as it will need to withstand all the air pressure for the launch.

On my template I show only one fin but you will need to cut out and tape on three fins evenly spaced around

the tail.

With the paper rocket completed the fun can begin! Slide the paper rocket onto the PVC pipe,

initiate the countdown and then jump on the 2-liter pop bottle to launch the paper rocket. To re-inflate the

bottle blow into the PVC pipe. A word of caution

when there's kids around lift the pop bottle off the floor to inflate it.

You don't want someone stepping on the bottle while the pipe is in your mouth.

If you liked this video, please hit the thumbs up button and leave me a comment.

Especially if you build your own paper rocket launcher see you in the next video

For more infomation >> How To Make A Paper Rocket Launcher - Duration: 3:00.

-------------------------------------------

[SLIMEBOX] 👻Let's Make Tiny Slimes🤡 ▒ Small Slimes ▒ Various Slimes ▒ Slime ASMR - Duration: 6:10.

For more infomation >> [SLIMEBOX] 👻Let's Make Tiny Slimes🤡 ▒ Small Slimes ▒ Various Slimes ▒ Slime ASMR - Duration: 6:10.

-------------------------------------------

Man Shot While Trying to Make A Sale 11pm Update - Duration: 2:11.

For more infomation >> Man Shot While Trying to Make A Sale 11pm Update - Duration: 2:11.

-------------------------------------------

How to Create a DevOps LinkedIn Profile that Attracts Recruiters. - Duration: 4:26.

For more infomation >> How to Create a DevOps LinkedIn Profile that Attracts Recruiters. - Duration: 4:26.

-------------------------------------------

Live Lightning Roulette ! How To Make Money From Roulette - roulette strategy ! gambling - Duration: 11:39.

Roulette Give you Chance to Win , If you Want To Know The Secret , How I win Then mail me or know me ! Contact : mr.alex274@gmail.com Skype : live:23f9826dec46b6de

Offer 1 : I am playing your account via Team viewer / Any Desk , Then i make profit 100 $ . After you pay me 50 $. Offer 2 : My 5 Best Formula ( Formula Working only 3 month ) Offer 3 : My Best prediction Software 100% Sure Win (Money Back Guarantee)

Roulette Game @ mr.alex274@gmail.com

For more infomation >> Live Lightning Roulette ! How To Make Money From Roulette - roulette strategy ! gambling - Duration: 11:39.

-------------------------------------------

Tutorial - How to Make Polymer Clay Crackle Effect Bangle Bracelet | DIY - Duration: 9:11.

Time for Another Tutorial...

For more infomation >> Tutorial - How to Make Polymer Clay Crackle Effect Bangle Bracelet | DIY - Duration: 9:11.

-------------------------------------------

How to make unlimited clone apps in android !! [ 2018 ] - Duration: 7:29.

For more infomation >> How to make unlimited clone apps in android !! [ 2018 ] - Duration: 7:29.

-------------------------------------------

10 Tips to Make iPhone More Safe and Secure - Duration: 6:35.

Hey, What's up, Guys!

Dhvanesh here from iGeeksBlog and in this episode I'm going talk about how you can

make your iPhone or iPad safe and more secure.

I'm going to show you some settings that you should change right now.

It will not only make your data safe but will also help you track down your lost iOS device.

Are you excited to know how?

So let's get into it.

Create Alphanumeric Passcode

You should not walk around with an iPhone that anyone can swipe to unlock.

You must set a strong passcode that is not easily predictable.

Protect your iPhone with an alphanumeric passcode.

So, set passcode with your desired choice of length and choice of your alphanumeric

characters.

That will help you to keep your data safe and almost impossible for somebody to crack it.

Use Touch ID or Face ID

If your device supports Touch ID fingerprint scanner or Face ID, then you must use it to

unlock your device.

Enabling Touch ID or Face ID is much stronger security than a six digit numeric or alphanumeric

passcode that you can forget or that can be guessed by a hacker with enough time.

Enable Data Protection

Once you setup Touch ID of Face ID make sure you use for Data Protection.

Enable it for iTunes & App Store purchases, Apple Pay, and Password AutoFill to protect

your data.

In any case, if your iPhone is stolen and someone tries to crack a passcode than a feature

Erase Data can be more helpful to keep your data Safe.

This feature will erase all data on iPhone after 10 failed passcode attempts.

Don't worry you can recover data from iTunes or iCloud, so make sure you always take backup

of your iOS Device and keep it synced with iCloud.

Enable Find My iPhone

It is a major security feature designed to safeguard your device.

It lets you locate and protect your iOS devices in case they are lost or stolen.

Considering the huge significance, you must set it up on your iOS device.

Find My iPhone uses the phone's built-in GPS to pinpoint its location on a map so you can

track its current location from another iOS device or using a computer.

Just go to Settings - iCloud and enable Find My iPhone.

Enable two -factor authentication

It provides an extra layer of security to your device and data.

Even if your passcode is cracked by somebody, 2-step verification can save you as you have

Since your device is in your hands, you can always prevent any security breach to your data.

With 2-steps verification, any user (or culprit) has to enter a passcode and a verification

code received on the device.

Since your device is in your hands, you can always prevent any security breach to your data.

Disable Lock Screen options

If you think that creating six-digit numeric or alphanumeric passcode would secure your

iPhone, think again.

Your locked iPhone is still accessible to any pro-iPhone user, who can easily sneak

into your device from Control Center or Notification Center.

From the lock screen of your iPhone, anybody can swipe up to control center and have access

to Bluetooth, airplane mode, camera, and more functions.

And Notification Center gives easy access to messages and updates.

Moreover, if you have left Siri enabled on the lock screen, culprits can ask questions

and give commands to Siri to get the information.

So I would suggest disabling access to notifications, Siri, and control center from the lock screen.

Just head over to settings - Face ID and Passcode - Enter your passcode - Scroll down and under

"Allow Access When Locked", disable Today, Notification View, and Siri.

Encrypt Your iPhone Backups

If you sync your iPhone or iPad with a computer to back up your data instead of using iCloud,

that means data of your iOS device is also stored on your desktop or laptop.

I would suggest encrypting your iTunes backup to bring security level one step further as

it is required a password to access your encrypted backup.

So whenever you connect your iOS device to your computer to take a backup, make sure

to check the box of "Encrypt iPhone Backup."

There are few settings to change in Safari.

Go to Settings, scroll down and select Safari.

Here you can manage some privacy and security settings.

Disable "Prevent Cross-Site Tracking" to stop websites tracking you across the web

to advertise products and services.

I also suggest disabling "Ask Websites Not to Track Me" to prevent websites from tracking

your browsing activities.

However, if you have enabled this feature, it is up to the website to honor this request

or not.

You should also enable Fraudulent Website Warning.

Well, I would not suggest enabling "Block All Cookies" because certain web pages might

not work unless you allow the use of cookies.

Instead, I would suggest clearing History and Website Data occasionally to get rid of

browsing data stored in cookies.

Manage Location Services

Learn to say "No" to any app that asks for location access on your iPhone or iPad.

This feature doesn't only enjoy your private information but also drains the battery and

high usage of the processor on your iOS device.

In this situation, go to Settings → Privacy → Location Services and manage all settings.

Last but not the least, I would suggest using VPN, if you are using an unsafe internet connection

at a cyber café, coffee shop, mall, hotel or at any other public places.

Virtual Private Network connects you securely to the internet and retains your digital privacy.

There are some popular VPN applications available on the app store from ExpressVPN, IPVanish,

NordVPN, and lot more.

That's pretty much to it.

Do you have any suggestions to make iPhone more Safe and Secure.

I appreciate your feedback in the comments down below.

Like and Share this video.

And don't forget to subscribe our YouTube channel, so you don't miss such amazing

video.

Well, I'm signing off and will catch you in the next one.

For more infomation >> 10 Tips to Make iPhone More Safe and Secure - Duration: 6:35.

-------------------------------------------

How To Make An Android Point Earning App Part-3 - Duration: 22:52.

DON'T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE!

PLEASE HIT THE LIKE BUTTON!

DON'T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE!

PLEASE HIT THE LIKE BUTTON!

For more infomation >> How To Make An Android Point Earning App Part-3 - Duration: 22:52.

-------------------------------------------

Veg PIzza Recipe | Italian Pizza | how to make pizza at home | Mrs. Dixit Magical food | - Duration: 6:09.

For more infomation >> Veg PIzza Recipe | Italian Pizza | how to make pizza at home | Mrs. Dixit Magical food | - Duration: 6:09.

-------------------------------------------

Famous Hollywood Celeb Risks Entire Career To Make Statement About Trump - Duration: 5:36.

Famous Hollywood Celeb Stops Interview, Risks Entire Career To Make Statement About Trump

A famous Hollywood celebrity made a huge statement about President Donald Trump and he risked

his entire career to do it.

For him to say this means he likely sat down for a while, thought about it, and analyzed

what he was about to say because in doing so he absolutely risks being blacklisted by

Hollywood.

It was a daring move to say this, but everyone should take his words into consideration.

It's not every day that a guy like David Lynch, a big-time filmmaker, and Democrat,

would endorse a president in such a manner.

It takes critical thinking skills and major guts to be a Democrat in Hollywood and say

what Lynch said.

This is a big step in the right direction because it shows that someone on the opposite

party can analyze a situation and be honest about it instead of thinking with rage and

emotion.

The filmmaker believes that President Trump might be remembered as one of the greatest

presidents that we've ever had.

The reason is simple, yet striking.

It's because Trump has been the one guy who completely disrupted everything about

government.

He's shaken the jar of the White House and popped off the lid.

The shakeup has been intense, massive, and wild on all sides.

Lots of people wanted a big change in politics and voting for Donald Trump in the 2016 election

gave everyone that massive change they've always wanted.

Trump made everyone in the White House and politics uncomfortable.

Anyone involved in scandals and such are constantly getting called out no matter what side of

politics they're on.

Considering so many people on the Democrat side participate in "disrupt" movements

and protests, it's a fact that those on that side of politics should have voted for

Trump as well.

If people wanted a major disruption, then Trump was the one to vote for.

If people wanted the same old political scheme, then Hillary was the person to vote for.

2016's election shouldn't have been about what party you represent, but if you represented

a major change in the game or you stood for the classic and often useless political setup

that we've been used to for the previous several presidents.

Breitbart talked more about David Lynch who was interviewed by The Guardian:

"Veteran filmmaker David Lynch believes President Donald Trump could be remembered

as one of the greatest presidents in American history because of the way he has shaken up

the political establishment.

In a wide-ranging interview with The Guardian, Lynch admitted to supporting Bernie Sanders

in the 2016 Democratic primary, before supporting Libertarian candidate Gary Johnson in the

presidential election.

However, he now appears to believe that Trump may have been the right choice.

"I am not really a political person, but I really like the freedom to do what you want

to do," Lynch explained.

"[Trump] could go down as one of the greatest presidents in history because he has disrupted

the thing so much.

No one is able to counter this guy in an intelligent way."

"Our so-called leaders can't take the country forward, can't get anything done,"

the Oscar-nominated director said.

"Like children, they are.

Trump has shown all this."

Lynch, whose major works include Twin Peaks and Mulholland Drive, has in the past expressed

admiration for former President Ronald Reagan's libertarian philosophy.

Yet more recently, the 72-year-old identified himself as a Democrat and even endorsed Barack

Obama in the 2012 presidential election.

"At that time, I thought of myself as a libertarian," he said in an interview with

Reason magazine in 2006.

"I believed in next to zero government.

And I still would lean toward no government and not so many rules, except for traffic

lights and things like this.

I really believe in traffic regulations."

"I'm a Democrat now," he continued.

"And I've always been a Democrat, really.

But I don't like the Democrats a lot, either, because I'm a smoker, and I think a lot

of the Democrats have come up with these rules for non-smoking.

And I don't think that that's necessarily so bad, but they have to give the smokers

a place."

Lynch is one of the few Hollywood figures to openly express sympathy or admiration toward

President Trump since his rise to the Oval Office.

Other major figures to express their support or sympathy towards the Trump agenda include

Kanye West, Roseanne Barr, Clint Eastwood, Kid Rock, and Jon Voight."

Will people on the extreme sides of politics stop thinking with emotion and start thinking

with common sense?

Can people put their hatred for Trump aside and consider what's really going on without

relying on fake news and misleading information that the mainstream media uses to generate

stories?

When the facts are gathered, then we have the truth.

When people think with nothing but emotion, then the facts get faded away in a cloud of

thought.

Our political climate now is being overrun with zealous opinions and nonsense without

people gathering more facts before making their judgments.

Take one look at social media and the way people like Maxine Waters are acting, calling

for potentially violent situations, and one will see the where the true problems are created.

What do you think about this?

Please share this news and scroll down to Comment below and don't forget to subscribe

Top Stories Today.

For more infomation >> Famous Hollywood Celeb Risks Entire Career To Make Statement About Trump - Duration: 5:36.

-------------------------------------------

How to Make County Fair Funnel Cakes | The Stay At Home Chef - Duration: 2:44.

Today on The Stay At Home Chef

I'm showing you how to make

County Fair Funnel Cake

Funnel Cakes are a classic summertime American treat

I have fond memories of eating them at the County Fair

when I was growing up

Today I'm going to show you how to make them

They're actually super easy to make and boy are they tasty!

Start by whisking 2 eggs in a large mixing bowl

you want to break up the yolks and whisk them

for about 30 to 60 seconds until they start to get frothy

Once those are all whisked up we're going to

add in 1 cup of milk

as well as 1 cup of water

and 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract

and give that a quick whisk

You really only need maybe 15 to 20 seconds of whisking on that

just enough to combine it

Then add in 1/4 cup of sugar

1 tablespoon of baking powder to help these puff up

and 1/4 teaspoon of salt

and whisk that in

Last we'll add in 3 cups of all purpose flour

Dump that on in and start whisking it together

You should end up with still a very liquidy batter

It should still be a pourable consistency

so you can pour it through a funnel

You want to get out as many of the lumps as you can

and then it's time to head on over to the stove

and get ready to fry

Cover the bottom of a heavy skillet with about 1 inch of vegetable oil

and get it heating to 375 degrees

Now you can transfer all of your batter to a piping bag

and drizzle it in that way but to make a real funnel cake

you gotta use a funnel and you'll also need a ladle to scoop

up your batter and put it into the funnel

Plug the bottom of the funnel with your fingers so that

none of the batter comes out and then we'll scoop in some batter

and drizzle it in a swirling motion around in the pan

You can actually make them any size that you want

Give them two minutes to fry and then I use a slotted spatula

to gently flip it over and use the side of the pan so you don't splash

and let it cook on the other side for 2 minutes as well

until it's golden brown

Once it's done remove it from the pan and put it on a plate

and dust it with a little bit of powdered sugar

and you are ready to eat!

Thanks for watching!

You can find the full written recipe in the video description.

Be sure to subscribe, like, and follow

and check out the rest of my videos where you can find hundreds of

restaurant quality recipes you can easily make at home,

See you later!

For more infomation >> How to Make County Fair Funnel Cakes | The Stay At Home Chef - Duration: 2:44.

-------------------------------------------

Tsum Tsum SURGERY!? How To Make Yourself into a Tsum! ft. Adelicate - Duration: 5:40.

hello today I'm here with Adele hello the lovely a delicate on youtube today

we are making ourselves into some some so what do we need Adele we need some

symptoms that kind of look like us so it has features that we can take the

brand some different color films but I think we're gonna mainly use cloves from

the Sun thumb that we have selected all humanoid then except from the random

random elephant doesn't pose a mother let's forget that we have some songs

songs of sacrifice i'ii cut up which ones have you got to sacrifice l

Rapunzel and then when it both sacrificing it Aurora

together it's like this is gonna be a ritual from bidding up what is the first

step what do we need to do first well we have made drawings we've planned it all

before all this has got my other video oh yes we're also doing a video on

adults channel where we make is Disney is we're going to be making a pink brown

some sort of it's my pink dungarees I'm going to sit on and I'm going to be

trying to recreate this outfit up with the rainbows and also my denim shorts

they're cut all the labels off because nibbles okay so I'm gonna be using the

alex samsung for my main body i'm going to use the bell sim sim for the main

body I need to cut this little thing off the top oh my goodness

oh shit balls no kind of bunnies like stuffed of it came off much better than

I thought look at that yep a clean can't clean correct it's

like giving her a haircut you can use the shape or whatever the summer sons

hair that you want to use are you gonna use some of a bigamy you several puzzles

Harry yes I feel so wrong I feel like Mother Gothel

I know Rapunzel and it's gonna turn brown imagine if this comes ahead I'm

gonna use Aurora's fringe for my hair trying to do a neat cut Annika Aurora

filled hair this is like some some surgery service it is then it make

Rapunzel footie ball she's bald I feel like some evil villain did you ever read

Mary Shelley's Frankenstein no good doesn't end well oh my god Alice

actually has eyebrows but they were just hidden my hair oh my god Oh what they

are some thick eyebrows yeah I mean it is what it is I'm gonna try make some

bunches I don't know if this is actually gonna know like bunches it might just

look like long hair oh oh some some overboard older I'm gonna take part of

all this scat oh there's bees everywhere nobody told us they were beans and all

thank you they're be loose and you can make these what the beans are making is

me where are the beans are in this compartment bottom because my pink

dungarees have white polka dots all over I'm going to use some white paint

paetynn paint it onto the skirt I'm just doing random white dots right I need

some felt to recreate this top snipping out a small square fabric and then it

can just around the body Alex cute I've smashed

my rainbows so much the rainbows are bleeding

once you have all your little bit then we we're going to glue it all together

going well so far we have our glue gun here I'm going to start by gluing these

white bits onto this yellow to cover up the yellow I'm going to glue her dress

on to her but to create shorts quite fiddly trying to glue all the right bits

off I'm just growing on my head to the body I'm starting at the bottom here and

then I'm working my way around until she is together I've got to glue my rainbow

top on to Alice or me okay my rainbow top is on now we just have to do our

hair down I'm gonna glue it like a glue eyelashes there we go beautiful the last

stage of the surgery he's quite a bit hot girl navneet just a bit thank you

yes good you see the crown looks better I think the Crown Princess Adele she is

complete I tried to do the ombre hair look good okay I'm gonna use poor

Dumbo's manis bow on her head voice Dumbo's mom's name well I thought it was

Annie but I could be wrong Annie which is the name of Dumbo's mum put it in the

comments if you know mrs. jumbo so we don't know what her first name is

but I think her first name should be Annie

the creature is it I sometimes like a please yeah we have truly some songs

ourselves

so thank you so much for watching I hope you enjoyed this video comment below if

you have a go at making some thumb make sure you go and check out a gel

channel she does singing and yes thanks again for watching and I will see you

next time

For more infomation >> Tsum Tsum SURGERY!? How To Make Yourself into a Tsum! ft. Adelicate - Duration: 5:40.

-------------------------------------------

Famous Hollywood Celeb Stops Interview, Risks Entire Career To Make Statement About Trump - Duration: 5:08.

For more infomation >> Famous Hollywood Celeb Stops Interview, Risks Entire Career To Make Statement About Trump - Duration: 5:08.

-------------------------------------------

How to make a Dinosaur Coin Sorting at home - Just5mins - Duration: 5:33.

Comment if you want this dinosaur

For more infomation >> How to make a Dinosaur Coin Sorting at home - Just5mins - Duration: 5:33.

-------------------------------------------

How To Make Chocolate Cake Decoration Ideas 2018 ★ 10 Amazing Cakes Decorating Tutorial Videos - Duration: 11:30.

How To Make Chocolate Cake Decoration Ideas 2018

For more infomation >> How To Make Chocolate Cake Decoration Ideas 2018 ★ 10 Amazing Cakes Decorating Tutorial Videos - Duration: 11:30.

-------------------------------------------

Want to live FOREVER? You just have to make it to 2050 - Duration: 3:00.

If you heard on the news that some guy created this magic pill that'll make everyone live forever

What would happen to society?

Let's talk about that!

Someday humans might get immortal by uploading minds to the cloud or using bio-technologies

or some other buzzwords like that.

But in this video, I wanna focus on the more realistic version which is becoming a-mortal.

Meaning that as long as you don't get hit by a truck, or go shopping on Black Friday

your life could be extended indefinitely!

So if you're under 40 watching this video right now, congratulations!

You might have a chance in becoming a-mortal by 2050.

Sounds like a great deal!

Until you stop and think about it.

Because after a few hours of that announcement, the result will be an epidemic of anger and

depression.

Those unable to afford the pill will be beside themselves with rage.

Throughout history, the poor comforted themselves with the fact that at least death is even-handed

– the one thing money can't buy is freedom from death.

Now you're telling me that I have to die while the rich will stay beautiful and young forever?

But also those who can afford the new pill will not be euphoric either.

How dreadful to know that my loved ones and I can live forever, but only if we don't

fall over the roof, or get shot by a terrorist!

People will stay home most of the time avoiding even the slightest risk, and the agony of

losing someone you love will be unbearable.

This is some deep stuff right there.

And as a scientist by day, animator and professional masturbator by night, I lose my sleep wondering

about this question.

Are we slowly becoming like what Wall-E predicted?

Are we gonna be connected virtually and never go out?

I mean take me for example.

I'm spending most of my time indoors moving pixels.

Trying to do my best on this fucking shithole of a channel

24/7 non-stop grind.

You can now work, order food, and watch movies from the comfort of your home.

So why go out and risk dying in the future?

And of course, the million dollar question is: What will happen to the idea of marriage?

Will it disappear?

Because when you're signing that license you are assuming this thing will last 60 years tops.

Now after you take that pill, will you be able to stand that person five hundred years?

10,000 years?

So many questions that make you wonder if you're actually high.

Some experts say that by 2050 a few humans

will already be a-mortal.

Less radical forecasts speak of the next century, or the next millennium.

It doesn't matter how long it takes.

This will happen.

From the perspective of 70,000 years of Sapiens history, what are a few millennia?

Anyway if you're watching this in 2050, leave a comment and tell me how accurate this video was.

For more infomation >> Want to live FOREVER? You just have to make it to 2050 - Duration: 3:00.

-------------------------------------------

How to Make Your Face BETTER Looking | How to Improve Your Jawline & Be More Attractive - Duration: 5:44.

Today, I'm gonna teach you how to make your face better looking.

This is all shit you can literally start doing right now, so take notes, because by the end

of this video you're gonna be looking like a fucking snack.

Here we go.

#1 Press your tongue to the roof of your mouth and breathe through your nose.

Now you're probably thinking like WHAT THE FUCK?

How the fuck does that make my face better looking, but hear me out - here's how it

works.

When you press your tongue to the roof of your mouth and only breathe through your nose,

it tightens your face and jaw, making your jawline look a lot sharper and more defined.

Interestingly enough, it's actually better for you to breathe through your nose instead

of your mouth according to scientists and kinds of smart people and that's how I designed

humans to breathe anyways back when I was creating the universe.

So by using this tip you're making your face look better AND you're breathing the

correct way.

Boom!

I just hooked you up with not just a dating tip but also a fucking breathing tip to help

you breathe easier, what other channels are giving you unique shit like this?

None!

Exactly.

#2 Use an eyelash curler.

HOLD UP.

WAIT WHAT THE FUCK DID HE JUST SAY THAT?

IS HE TALKING ABOUT THIS SHIT?

THIS CHANNEL IS FOR GUYS NOT GIRLS!

#3 Wear less buttons on your shirt

Now this is another really unique thing you can do to make your face look better.

Wearing less buttons on your shirt will expose more of your chest, making the distance from

your chest to your chin look longer and therefore more aesthetic.

Ever notice how all those sculptures from Greek and Roman times have really elongated

features and it makes them look really aesthetic and proportional?

It's the same idea here, showing more skin will make that distance look longer and create

more of a separation from your chin and your neck which will create a stronger jawline

at the bottom of your face and make you look WAY more attractive.

But one thing to keep in mind is that if you're gonna be showing some extra chest, then you

want the skin on there to look smooth, seductive, and inviting.

Not dry or rough looking.

One way to make sure your skin is hydrated is to use the Wanderer Body cleanser from

our sponsor Dollar Shave Club's new Daily Essentials Starter Set yup, that Dollar Shave

Club.

If you didn't know; they've got you covered from cheeks to cheeks.

The body cleanser is dope because it has vitamin-rich skin conditioners that'll hydrate and soften

the skin on your body, making you feel a lot smoother, yeah even down there!

This is perfect to make sure that you're chest is looking and feeling smooth and hydrated

and you're smelling like a God.

And, right now for your boy the God, they're doing a special $5 dollar deal on their Daily

Essentials Starter Set which includes EVERYTHING you'll need in your bathroom to look, feel,

and smell fresh as fuck.

The set comes with their premium weighty handle executive razor and full cassette of cartridges,

their Wanderer Body cleanser which I just talked about, their minty butt wipes, AND

their shave butter.

Go to DOLLARSHAVECLUB DOT COM SLASH BASED ZEUS to get your $5 set right now!

And After the first box, replacement cartridges are sent for just a few bucks a month

#4 Differentiate your neckline from your beard by shaving just below your neckline

Neckbeard is a fucking disaster.

Yet so many guys are out there walking around with neckbeards that go so far down that they

basically have just one long-ass field of hair from their face to their balls

Fuck that.

Get yourself some kick ass shave butter and a razor from our sponsor Dollar Shave Club

and make sure you shave your neckbeard and more importantly, shave just above below your

neckline to make your face and jaw look more defined by your beard.

Here's what your beard SHOULD NOT look like:

Here's what your beard SHOULD look like:

#5 Wear a turtleneck.

When it's colder out, an easy way to make your face more attractive is to wear a turtleneck

because it'll elongate your features AND more importantly, since it goes so high up

on your neck, it'll create a good separation between your neck and your chin which will

make your jawline and chin look a lot more chiseled.

Turtlenecks can also be really stylish and they make you look really masculine overall

if you wear it properly.

And if you don't get the point by now, chiseled jawline and defined face equals better looking.

DUH.

#6 Get a number zero on your sideburns every time you get a haircut.

If you don't know anything about hair and you don't know what the fuck I'm talking

about, basically a number zero is the shortest length you can get, basically like a skin

fade.

Getting a number zero on your sideburns or a really low fade will elongate your jawline

and make it look more defined and sharp, making your face better looking.

Got it?

Good.

On to the next tip.

#7 Get your eyebrows done by a professional

If your eyebrows are all fucked up, or you're looking to clean them up, I highly recommend

going to a place where they can get do your eyebrows for you and telling them you'd

like for them to clean them up without making them too feminine or shaping them too much.

The eyebrows are the only part of the face you can change without cosmetic surgery, so

changing your eyebrows and making sure they're on point is a really easy way to make your

face better looking.

And that's it.

In summary: Press your tongue to the roof of your mouth

Use an eyelash curler Wear less buttons on your shirt

Differentiate your neckline from your beard with a razor

Wear a turtleneck Get a number zero on your sideburns when you

get a haircut And get your eyebrows done

And be sure to click the link in the description to check out our partner DollarShaveClub and

get their $5 Daily Essentials Starter Set right now.

For more infomation >> How to Make Your Face BETTER Looking | How to Improve Your Jawline & Be More Attractive - Duration: 5:44.

-------------------------------------------

How To Make Chocolate Cake Decoration Ideas - Amazing Chocolate Cake Decorating Recipe Videos - Duration: 10:06.

How To Make Chocolate Cake Decoration Ideas

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét