Wheels on the Bus Nursery Rhymes | Education best kids songs | Kids videos
-------------------------------------------
حروفنا العربية (نشيد للأطفال) Arabic letters Song - Duration: 2:40.
For more infomation >> حروفنا العربية (نشيد للأطفال) Arabic letters Song - Duration: 2:40. -------------------------------------------
Thập Tam Muội Song Ca Lầy Lội Với Xã Đoàn | Đăng Ký Để Theo Dõi Tập 2 Thập Tam Muội Tới Đây - Duration: 3:11.
For more infomation >> Thập Tam Muội Song Ca Lầy Lội Với Xã Đoàn | Đăng Ký Để Theo Dõi Tập 2 Thập Tam Muội Tới Đây - Duration: 3:11. -------------------------------------------
Pashto New Song Tapay Aminullah Marwat Sad Tapay 2018 Ghamjane Tapay - Duration: 12:01.
Pashto New Song Tapay Aminullah Marwat Sad Tapay 2018 Ghamjane Tapay
-------------------------------------------
The Breakup Mashup 2018 best song [ Musical World ] - Duration: 3:33.
The Breakup Mashup 2018 best song [ Musical World ]
-------------------------------------------
New Reggae Remix Popular Songs 2018 - Best Reggae Music Hits 2018 - Duration: 1:12:42.
Hello friends ! If you like this channel music please like & share, subscribe channel. Thanks you very much !!
-------------------------------------------
Carlos Jean recording his new song "Yucatán" in Abbey Road Studios | Yamaha Music - Duration: 3:01.
We are here in Abbey Road. It's a lovely place. It's a magic place where the melodies flies.
Why it's a special day, because it's the first time that I'm here.
This place is perfect to record and we have a beautiful YAMAHA piano. This is amazing.
Then I say "Wow, it's perfect.". Abbey Road, London.
Yeah, I think that London is the capital of the pop music. Where music changes. I try to visit places with very good music, with very good instruments.
It's the single of a film (flips fingers and dances). You know, this melody is happy, because the film is very dynamic and you want to, like, different stories crossing.
It's a mix between swing and Mississippi music and electronic music.
I put claps on the track and when we were mixing, I felt that we need a little bit real sound. (claps his hands) There is a big reverb.
I tried with my favorite tool (GENOS). Something like a brass.
GENOS is the tool that creates everything that you want. GENOS is perfect, because you can work like a pianist, you can work like a mixer and try to (imitates bass) and you can use your hands. Taught this kind of collaboration with the tool.
If you want to be a musician, you have to understand all the music. You have to empathize with all the people that you are working.
The engineer is José Luis Crespo. He is an amazing engineer. We're working with him since 2000. He is a very good engineer in the films. He works with Alberto Iglesias and Juni Ramone who is the person who works with me and the studios and the people of Abbey Road.
When I make music and you say, Carlos Jean in Spain. I think that this is my way. It's happy, it's music to dance, it's a language that everybody can touch. (sings)
-------------------------------------------
Dokyeom & Woozi - Banmal Song (seokhoon) //(cc sub eng) - Duration: 3:30.
The day when I first saw you
Your bright smile full of shyness
We'll get closer after today Everyday I have heart-fluttering expectations
What to say to you How to get you to laugh
I fear it'll get awkward when I try to hold your hand All I can do is smile shyly
Hopefully we can speak banmal to each other Even though it's still awkward and unfamiliar
Instead of saying 'thank you' Talk to me in a friendlier way
Hopefully we can speak banmal to each other You walk towards me slowly, step by step
Now look at my two eyes and tell me
I love you
The day when I held your hand I felt my heart stop beating
I don't even remember what I said All I feel is a flutter in my stomach
Hopefully we can speak banmal to each other Even though it's still awkward and unfamiliar
Instead of saying 'thank you' Talk to me in a friendlier way
Hopefully we can speak banmal to each other You walk towards me slowly, step by step
Now look at my two eyes and tell me
I love you
Hopefully we can fall in love with each other I'll never let go of your two hands from my grasp
The light of your eyes gazing at me I hope there will only be joyful smiles
Hopefully we can fall in love with each other We can lean on one another and take care of each other
Looking into your eyes, my two eyes
They're talking to you
I love you
-------------------------------------------
PC Song - South Park - German / deutsch - Duration: 0:28.
For more infomation >> PC Song - South Park - German / deutsch - Duration: 0:28. -------------------------------------------
Kuyn Rulaya || REMAKE || ManNu || HINDI RAP SONG - Duration: 2:26.
For more infomation >> Kuyn Rulaya || REMAKE || ManNu || HINDI RAP SONG - Duration: 2:26. -------------------------------------------
bangla superhit sad song | tumar preme mon mojaiya | singer marufa akter | NOTUN BAUL GAAN 2018 - Duration: 9:05.
sj live song
sj live song
sj live song
sj live song
sj live song
sj live song
sj live song
sj live song
sj live song
sj live song
sj live song
sj live song
sj live song
sj live song
sj live song
sj live song
sj live song
sj live song
sj live song
-------------------------------------------
Kavadiguda bablu bhai new birthday song 2018 volume 1 - Duration: 5:43.
For more infomation >> Kavadiguda bablu bhai new birthday song 2018 volume 1 - Duration: 5:43. -------------------------------------------
bangla new baul song 2018 | ami bulibo na kuno din tumare | singer sayna miya | NOTUN BAUL GAAN 2018 - Duration: 5:15.
sj live song
sj live song
sj live song
sj live song
sj live song
sj live song
sj live song
sj live song
sj live song
-------------------------------------------
A song Made in Under 20 mins. - ImRuscelOfficial (Original Music) - Duration: 3:49.
A song made in 20 mins.........So sad...I cry everytim
Can you feel the church vibes?....Cause I do!
*sudden change from emotional to emotional hiphop..*
DOPE DRUM BEAT: ACTIVATED...
Hahahaha, flashback...
AWESOME MELODY ON THE CHORUS PART...made by: Yours Truly, ImRuscelOfficial...
People said, that I edit on paint, because of my low-quality videos....
CRINGE ALERT!!
ANOTHER CRINGE ALERT!!
SUPER CRINGE ALERT!!
*LOOP IT BACK TO MY DOPE CHORUS*
LIT REVERB SHAKERS: ACTIVATED!!
i look funny hahahfhga...
TRIBUTE TO MY LAST VIDEO!!
*CHORUS AGAIN!* (With all the CRINGEY STUFF)
FINALLY MADE IT TO THE END....I CAN'T HANDLE ALL THE CRINGINESS!!
Hope y'all have a smashing day!!
LIT ENDING, HUH?......NO PROB....IT'S EASY TO MAKE.....JUST DREAM!!
THANKS FOR WATCHING!!!
*JUMPSCARE OUTRO MUSIC by: RoomieOfficial*
Shoutout to Ate Jops and Kuya Drummer....they're awesome people!!
If you want to get a shoutout on any video...Follow me on Instagram and Twitter, and you can also comment down below....
OK BYE!! DONT SUBSCRIBE TO ANY CHANNELS....JUST ME....JUST KIDDIN'....BYEE~~
-------------------------------------------
Youth Song Cover - Albrin ft. Kaushal | Shawn Mendes ft. Khalid - Duration: 3:37.
For more infomation >> Youth Song Cover - Albrin ft. Kaushal | Shawn Mendes ft. Khalid - Duration: 3:37. -------------------------------------------
Pashto New Song Tapay Ghamjane Tapay Sad Tappe 2018 HD - Duration: 10:16.
Pashto New Song Tapay Ghamjane Tapay Sad Tappe 2018 HD Latest Pashto HD songs 2018
-------------------------------------------
Ghulam Abbas Watta Khelvi | Hanjwaan Dhaa Pondiyan Hin Jadaan | Papolar Saraiki Song | By Rch Rehman - Duration: 10:01.
For more infomation >> Ghulam Abbas Watta Khelvi | Hanjwaan Dhaa Pondiyan Hin Jadaan | Papolar Saraiki Song | By Rch Rehman - Duration: 10:01. -------------------------------------------
Color Cartoon Train For Kids | Educational Video | 5 little monkeys Song - Duration: 1:10:31.
Five little monkeys jumping on the bed One fell off and bumped his head
Mama called the doctor, And the doctor said
No more monkeys jumping on the bed
Four little monkeys jumping on the bed One fell off and bumped his head
Mama called the doctor And the doctor said,
No more monkeys jumping on the bed
Three little monkeys jumping on the bed One fell off and bumped his head
Mama called the doctor And the doctor said,
No more monkeys jumping on the bed
Two little monkeys jumping on the bed One fell off and bumped his head
Mama called the doctor And the doctor said,
No more monkeys jumping on the bed
One little monkey jumping on the bed One fell off and bumped his head
Mama called the doctor And the doctor said,
Put those monkeys right to bed
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét