Thứ Hai, 25 tháng 6, 2018

Youtube daily life style Jun 25 2018

Hi, my name's Rowland Paulucy - everyone calls me Rolly - and I am an Energy Assets Meter

Engineer.

I'm mobile, my base is really my van.

I get my stock delivered, and I'm off to see the customers and fit the meters.

Today I'm going to fit a meter for Enzo.

This is the meter I've got.

I've already prepared it, so it just saves time, saves, well throughout the day.

Instead of not doing anything we can do something productive, and it'll save us time later.

Hello Enzo, I'm Rolly, your meter engineer from Energy Assets, I've come to fit your

meter.

Ok, you'll have to go down to the cellar.

Metering jobs can take place in a large variety of locations and sizes of workspaces can,

and will, vary dramatically.

So up to now what we've done is we've met Enzo, explained what we're going to do, he's

shown us where the meter is, where the fuse box is, he's got no sensitive equipment that

needs turning off - we can power down as soon as we're ready and get on with it.

Right, I'm just going to test the socket, make sure his electricity is running for him,

that's ok.

When we change the meter, we'll re-test this socket to make sure everything is working

as it should do.

I'm just going to take a picture before we start, of the set-up, what it's like now,

for his records, and then when we finish.

Also the reads, but with this being a mechanical it tells us the reads.

The correct PPE must be worn at all required times during jobs.

I've checked with the customer and we're ready to turn the power off whenever we're ready.

So I'll just soft power-down now.

If you're new to the industry, there's an awful lot to learn in such a short time.

If you can stick it, and pick it up, it's a great job with great opportunities.

I wish I'd have come into metering years ago actually.

I worked in factories for years, and I did like it.

This is completely different and I like this just as much.

I like the independence you've got, you know?

I get a list of jobs and it's down to me to go to these jobs and finish them.

Well, when you're working in factories and stuff and in teams - I mean I do work in teams

- but you don't actually see what you've done.

I try and leave and take all, everything, with me so that he doesn't know, apart from

the new meter, they don't know that I've been here.

You know, there's no bits of paper, cardboard, bits of cable - I've been putting them all

in this box and I'll take this box with me.

Sometimes it's cleaner when I leave than when I came, when I've had a tidy-up.

Right, this is your new meter Enzo.

If you want to read it, all you'll do is press this button here.

Time, date, total.

You've used 2 units - it all started at zero this meter.

Not bad!

Hopefully it does the job then!

Thank you for your time.

That's alright!

Very competent, he's quite quick.

I thought it was going to take longer.

Usually these things here, you start a job and then it just looms on.

But I think you've done it in the time allocated told me how good it was and, you're there!

Happy days.

Let's hope so anyway.

I better get some work done.

Completing jobs quickly, and on time, is absolutely vital for our customers as it means they can

continue to run their businesses with as little disruption as possible.

Another happy customer!

Can't say fairer than that can we?

Customer's happy, we're happy.

Driving between jobs is essential, and you're planning team will work with you to make your

day as productive and stress-free as possible by scheduling jobs with similar geographic

regions together.

Hello, Martin?

Yes.

Electric meter change today, I'm Rolly.

Hello.

Behind you.

Behind me?

So I'll get everything prepped and I'll let you know and make sure it's alright to

turn off.

Grand.

Sometimes there are extra, or unexpected, guests at jobs.

Hello!

What you doing?

Can I test the socket please?

Any of them - that'll do.

Cheers.

What's this going to be?

A Bobber?

Coming back in fashion, Bobbers, aren't they?

Surprisingly, some people still don't realise you're going to turn the power off.

We have to explain, we've got to turn the power off.

If I get seriously killed, there's a lot of paperwork to fill in.

So it's got to be - you know, the meter's got to be dead for me to change it.

Martin, is it alright to turn the power off?

Thank you, I'll be as quick as I can.

I didn't realise I'd be working with spiders when I took this job...they never mentioned

spiders.

Off.

Ready.

I think the main trait for this job is contentiousness.

You know, you've got to be contentious and willing.

Every job is different, you know?

Some are difficult, some are easy, and you've just got to stick at it.

If you get a difficult job, you've just got to hang in there and do it.

Help is always available to you, should you need it.

We've also got the technical support desk that helps us.

You know, if we've got any problems that we're not sure about we can ring the dedicated technical

support desk, they'll talk us through what it is we're seeing if we haven't come across

it before, or whatever.

You're support network will often exceed the tech support desk.

For Rolly, his extra support comes in the form of Stephen Mahoney, a Technical Support

Manager.

He's an ex-engineer, so he's not a pen-pusher.

He knows what he's talking about.

He knows, that's safe now, he knows, he's done it all.

So, if I can't get hold of the technical support for any reason, or I'm talking to Stephen

about a job, I can always ask him what his opinions are.

And there's other engineers.

Other engineer's will help you.

You know, there's nobody looking to be like "I'm the best engineer" - we're just a team.

We're a team, but work individually, if you know what I mean.

Right, we're happy with that - that's safe.

There are many job roles and career opportunities in the metering engineer field.

Honestly, believe this; if you're becoming a meter engineer you could have a job for

life.

And like I say, you can move up in ranks, you could be office based - be a technical

support engineer, giving advice to other engineers, or a TSM.

There is a lot to learn, but it's all out there for you; your TSM, your technical support

engineers, your colleagues.

All started at zero, this meter.

So you just keep going on, it'll say a few other things, and keep scrolling it round.

If you ever want to check it yourself, just press this button - just keep pressing it

and it'll come back round.

That's another one done.

Oh yeah, as I say, if you can get some middle-ground to talk to the customer, I mean similar interests

- he's got bikes, I've got bikes - you know, it makes it go along quicker.

And by talking to them you're not realising how much time is ticking by.

Because it's their business isn't it?

They want it, obviously the power back as soon as possible.

Sometimes they get that carried away talking to you, they're not really bothered about putting the power back.

Morning Emma, my name's Rolly, I've come to fit your meter.

Brilliant, lovely. Come in. Thank you.

It's just under here for you. Thank you.

We'll be as quick as we can, with as least disruption.

I'll come and let you know just before we turn the power off - make sure it's ok with you.

Yep, that's brilliant, lovely. Have you got anything you need to turn off, computers or sensitive equipment?

No, everything is fine.

Right well, where is your fuse box? Under there. Lovely, all together that's brilliant. Everything is under there. That's fantastic, brilliant.

I'll get everything prepped and I'll come back and see you. Fantastic. Thank you. Alright. Bye-bye.

I'm going to get my photo, take reads.

Metering engineers take photographs during jobs for validation purposes.

Right, we're just going to do a first check, socket test.

Can I test the socket? Course it is, there's one just round there. Thank you.

That's fine. I test this before we start and I test it after. Right. Make sure everything is working properly. Ok. Thank you. No worries.

Only problem we've got is our meter is a lot bigger.

We'll get it on.

Right, I'll go see about turning the power off, if it's alright with Emma.

Not far off ready for turning the power off if that's alright with you? Yeah, yeah.

Do you want to open your curtains? You'll be in the dark. Yes, I was just thinking that.

So we're good to go whenever we're ready? Yeah, that's absolutely fine.

Emma? I'm ready to put the power back on for you. Alright, brilliant thank you. Alright, thanks.

Is it another perfect Energy Assets meter fit? Yes,

it always is with you Rowland!

Thank you. So your reference is:

1513. Yeah. 245. Yeah. 789. Lovely, thank you Abby. Thank you, take care. Ta-ra love, bye-bye.

You probably know at your own house, it might be outside, your meter.

A lot of companies have meters outside.

So then you're open to the elements. Obviously we can't do it in rain because electricity and rain don't mix.

But erm, I went to Leicester the other day and it was -7 and, fortunately, they've got 2 meters;

one outside, one in. Mine was inside, so that was a bit of luck.

But you just have to get what you get. Get on with it, grin and bear it. Dig deep, as we say.

Energy Assets - nothing is too hard!

Impossible might take a bit longer.

With the new meter installed, and the work area tidied, Rolly says goodbye to the customer.

Yeah, engineer's been really professional, really friendly.

Job's been done really quickly, very impressed with everything.

Once a job is complete, and all safety checks have been conducted, it's time to head on to the next job.

It'll be nice to get inside, after the rain.

I'm getting my hair wet again! It's not going frizzy is it?

That's handy. I'll try more than one if possible, but whilst I'm here.

Just did my socket test, but I'll probably do one nearer to the meter.

But whilst I'm here, nobody's about, I can just try one can't I.

And if there's something wrong with that then we'll see what's happening.

Hello, morning. Are you Tim?

Yes. Hello Tim, I'm Rolly. Hi Rolly, how can I help you?

I've come to fit your new meter. Oh yes. Have you forgotten? No, I knew about it.

A lot of people forget. Yeah, the lady said you were going to come to do it at lunch time.

Yeah well, we'll wait until it's convenient to you but I can start prepping and stuff.

Ok, do you want me to show you where it is? Please. yeah, come through.

Right. Lovely.

So, I'll leave you to it.

If you just coordinate with us. Yeah, you going to let me know when I can turn it off then?

Yeah. Or is it like, half past 12? These lads are making a brew, at half 12,

and then after that you can do it then.

Is that alright? It is. So after I've seen them make their kettle.

Yeah, let them make the kettle and wash their hands and then you can do it.

Yeah that's fantastic. Erm, have you got any computers, sensitive stuff that you need to turn off?

I will do. I'll turn that off beforehand.

I'll just switch it all down. Lovely, right, I won't turn off until I see you anyway.

Yeah that's fine, I'll just be in that office, alright? Right, thank you.

Check we've got the right serial number.

Right, I've just seen the customer, customer says we're ready to go - power down.

Everything has been shut off, servers. I'm just waiting while this lad boil his kettle and that's it; we're good to go.

Got my tea. So, we're ready.

Everything's ready. Power down.

This is an M.O.T service station garage. So they need power

for power tools, ramps, roller shutter doors. Everything like that.

Without power, they aren't going to be able to do much.

Even if it's just lights. In a place like this, if this rotation's wrong, when he presses his door to go up, it'll go down.

When he presses down, it'll go up.

The same with ramps. So, it's got to be right.

Working quickly, but never cutting corners, means we can get our customers back up and running within a reasonable timescale.

That's comms going. We'll go and tell the customer that we can give him his power back.

Tim, Tim - we're ready to put your power back.

Alright, thank you. Yep.

Well, three phase is going to compresses.

Can you open that door?

Right, he's pressed up, it's going up.

That's right.

To me, think it's obviously safety always, safety's always paramount

but we need to be done as quickly as possible, because the customer with his time,

his workforce, like I say - you get a feeling for it.

Some aren't too bothered to let their lads have a longer lunch break.

Others, erm, they want it back on.

They want it on and off in 5 minutes.

So you just, well, you're as quick as you can with them all,

but some you know you're up against the time.

And this is one of those jobs.

This could be one of Energy Assets's finest.

I think I'll take a picture of that, and send it to Tate's Gallery as modern art.

Tim, is everything back? Everything ok?

Yeah, we're all sorted. Yeah, you're ramps are going the right way are they?

You're happy? I've seen your roller door, it's going up when it should and down. That's right.

And the card machine didn't work but it is now.

It might take a bit of time to boot up. There's some stuff like that.

Yeah. Thanks Tim.

Good afternoon, bye-bye now.

How important is it to have electricity in a place like this?

Well you can imagine in a garage, it's a necessity, you know?

And in fairness, the coordination with the company was good.

We got a phone call, about a week, 10 days ago.

The young lady said, you know, can we fit you in at a convenient time to yourselves

- lunch time period being appropriate.

Engineer came, and it as dealt with during the lunch time period so, good job.

That's another happy customer.

That's what we want. That's what we come to work for.

So, another completed, successful Energy Assets day.

Back to the hotel to do some more work.

Check on tomorrow's work, check where we're going to go.

Rolly spends a short amount of time after his work planning his next day to make his job easier.

I couldn't tell you how much time it saves me. It just works for me.

This location - and then I'm going to see where we're going to tomorrow see how long it'll take, how far away it is.

See if we can find where to park, what the building looks like.

I really hate to go and not know where I'm going to be, or without eyes on what it looks like.

It's part of the job; we need to be able to park as near as we can to the job,

unload tools, van has got to be safe - we're not on double yellows or anything,

we're not blocking anybody in, on nobody's drive.

And really, the closer it is the better for access for anything we might need;

extra cable, anything.

And you get to the job and then if you have a 5 to 10 minutes' walk,

you put it on a parking meter, then you decide you need something else,

and you've got a 5 or 10 minute walk back - it's just eating into your time all the time.

Well that's it guys, I've got a good day planned for tomorrow, everything's set, we're ready to go -don't be late! Right, see you tomorrow.

For more infomation >> A Day in the life of an Energy Assets Meter Engineer - Duration: 20:50.

-------------------------------------------

Anthony Joshua Lifestyle - 2018 - Duration: 10:53.

Anthony Joshua is a British professional boxer and a unified world heavyweight champion.

He has successfully represented Britain at the Olympics,

Commonwealth Games, and several other international sporting events.

Initially a footballer and athlete, Joshua entered the boxing bandwagon

only in his late teens.

He slowly transformed from a troubled teenager to a heavyweight professional.

His physical prowess ensured that he had an exemplary record and went undefeated during

his amateur career.

His bagged the gold medal at the 2012 London Olympics.

Anthony Joshua astonishing move up from the amateur ranks to world championships has

earned him the status of a powerful puncher and a top-class opponent.

Among the six heavyweight belts in the world, Joshua has successfully conquered four to

his name and was the contender for the BBC sports personality of the year.

He holds a reputation to fight in high-profiles matches with expensive stakes

and drawing record breaking views and audiences.

Anthony Joshua was born to Robert and Yeta Joshua on 15 October, 1989 in Watford, Hertfordshire.

He spent most of his childhood at his ancestral home in Nigeria.

Anthony Joshua was five years old when his parents split, and his mother decided to move

back.

He returned to Watford to attend Kings Langley Secondary School.

He was nicknamed 'Femi' by his friends and teachers because of his middle name 'Oluwafemi'.

Anthony Joshua excelled at football and athletics while growing up and showed great promise

as a sprinter when he broke the 100m record where he completed the run in 11.6 seconds.

Before being absorbed by boxing, he worked as a bricklayer.

His cousin, Ben Lleyemi, took him to the Finchley Amateur Boxing Club in Barnet.

This proved to be a turning point as he soon began training as a boxer here.

Anthony Joshua won the Haringey Boxing Cup for two straight years in 2009 and 2010.

His twenties were a roaring success as he won all 18 fights at the Amateur level.

This included winning the Senior ABA Championships.

He turned down the offer of £50,000 to turn professional.

In the European Amateur Boxing Championships in June 2011, he defeated Eric Berechlin and

Chathal McMonagle.

He was however interrupted by the Romanian Mihai Nistor.

He was part of the GB Boxing Team and soon won the GB Amateur Boxing Championships.

His performance in the World Amateur Boxing Championships in 2011 earned him a spot at

the 2012 Olympic Games.

He held an amateur record of 40-3 and was accorded the title of Amateur Boxer of the

Year by the Boxing Writers Club of Great Britain in 2011.

Though a novice internationally, his first appearance at the London Olympics was sealed

with a gold medal in 2012 when he defeated Italy's Roberto Cammarelle

in the super heavyweight division.

He made his professional debut under Matchroom Sport in October 2013.

In the next three years, he remained undefeated in all his 19 fights.

He earned his WBC International Heavyweight title when he was 24.

He went on to defeat Gary Cornish to win the Commonwealth heavyweight title in 2015.

He later defended this title when he won, albeit with some hiccups,

against Dillian Whyte.

He then defeated the IBF heavyweight champion Charles Martin in 2016 to win his first world

title.

In order to defend this title, he fought against Dominic

Breazeale and won.

In what became his second defense of his IBF title, he was up against Eric Molina in 2017.

Joshua continued his winning streak and the average view of his

matches kept increasing.

The coveted fight between him and Wladimir Klitschko was announced to take place on April

2017 at Wembley.

They were to compete for the vacant WBA Super Heavyweight title.

Joshua won this fight with dramatic aplomb in front of an audience of 90,000

Joshua's match with Klitschko was the most important fight he faced.

Klitschko was a boxing royalty who had lost only 3 of his professional matches.

His undefeated recorded in front of his home crowd was at stake for Joshua.

The match went on to 11 rounds before Joshua won.

A rematch was expected between Klitschko and him, but Klitschko announced on 3 August 2017

that he would be retiring from boxing, thus ending the speculation

of another match.

Anthony Joshua was next scheduled to fight Kubrat Pulev to defend his WBA title.

However, Pulev was replaced by Carlos Takam due to injuries.

This caused an uproar as over 70,000 tickets were already

sold.

However, fans thronged the stadium on the day of fight to witness Joshua successfully

defend his title.

He would next fight Joseph Parker for his highest career pay of £18 million.

The fight was scheduled on 8 January 2018 at the Principality Stadium in Cardiff.

In what was a dramatic fight, Joshua successfully claimed the WBO title.

He also retained his WBA, IBF, and IBO belts.

He was made the Member of the Order of the British Empire (MBE) in 2013.

This was in recognition for his services to boxing for his home country.

Anthony Joshua has a son, Joseph Bayley Temiloluwa Prince Joshua, with his on-and-off girlfriend,

Nicole Osborne, a pole dancing teacher whom he knows from school.

They share the responsibilities of Joseph together.

The boxer Amir Khan accused Joshua of being involved with his ex-wife, Farval Makhdoom.

Joshua denied the rumor and claimed that he had not even met Farval.

He has had a couple of skirmishes with law.

He was first arrested for fighting and was remanded in Reading prison in 2007; later,

he was arrested for possession of cannabis with intent to supply in March 2011.

He escaped a jail sentence and was sentenced to a 12-month community order and 100 hours'

unpaid work.

He currently lives with his mother in her council flat.

He has professed a fondness for playing chess and reading and has remarked that they improve

his boxing abilities.

For more infomation >> Anthony Joshua Lifestyle - 2018 - Duration: 10:53.

-------------------------------------------

LeBron James Jr. Networth,Bio,Lifestyle - 2018 - Duration: 8:48.

LeBron James Jr., also known as Bronny James, is the eldest son of NBA legend and Cleveland

Cavaliers superstar LeBron James.

As a basketball player himself, lebron james jr has led his AAU level basketball team to

the fourth grade national championship in Kentucky in July 2014.

Despite his young age, he has earned Most Valuable Player award a number of times and

received much attention from the press, as well as,

impressed many coaches and colleges.

He has already been compared to his father for his play style, and according to his father,

shows more potential than he did when he was at his son's age.

He is known for his ability to score and dribble, and also for his dunking ability.

He has literally grown up around the basketball court and often shows up at Cleveland Cavaliers

games alongside lebron james jr brother Bryce Maximus to cheer for his father.

Recently in March 2017, he showcased his talent in former NBA coach and player John Lucas'

all-star weekend event, which is sort of a test for the top middle

school players in America.

On the basketball court, LeBron James Jr.'s preferred position is point guard.

He is able to score goals like his legendary father,

and is also known for assisting his teammates.

lebron james jr has the remarkable ability of pinpoint passing and precision ball handling,

and can also knock down the triple with proficiency.

Even LeBron James told Cleveland.com that his son handles the ball exceptionally well

and shoots it a lot better than him.

However, his father, who was a former No.1 overall pick and a highly sought-after college

basketball recruit, doesn't like the rumors surrounding

his young son's recruitment.

He is also unhappy about NCAA's interest in his son while he is still a kid.

According to him, his "son is going to be a kid as long as he can be", and doesn't need

to worry about recruitment at an age when he is

supposed to worry about his homework.

For more infomation >> LeBron James Jr. Networth,Bio,Lifestyle - 2018 - Duration: 8:48.

-------------------------------------------

Optimal Life | Village Food Factory |Fry Chicken Traditional - Duration: 4:12.

Hello Everyone In this video show

You will enjoy how to cooking traditional food in my village.

how to cooking traditional food in my village.

The village food factory make you happy

and know many kind of food

After show you

how to fry the chicken in my village.

Thank you for this watching this video

Please Subscribe To See More Video

For more infomation >> Optimal Life | Village Food Factory |Fry Chicken Traditional - Duration: 4:12.

-------------------------------------------

Life in America | Sindhi | Babies Day Out | Mohammed Ali Rajpar - Duration: 6:15.

Assalamalykum, Mohammed Ali Rajpar here

With another day, alhamdulillah a blessed and rainy day

It was raining the whole afternoon here in Orlando, still evening time and the weather looks rainy.

And let me show you guys the weather.

And today ! we have a Baby with us :)

He was waiting for car ride actually, but we are not going in the car though.

Hopefully we are out for a walk with the baby..

We used to play hide and seek in the parking lot, he is now annoying me by hiding here and there...

Alright Friends, hoping you guys would be enjoying the weather out there.

Hoping weather out there will be as rainy as here.

Normally allot of us were having sunny days, but from today it started to rain again here alhamdulillah.

Weather is nice, it was literally needed here as it was so Hot in Orlando..

Now a days bac home, Elections are taking place. Everyone is talking about it

From kids to older people, everyone is discussing about it

Best part is that its vacation time back home, Ramadan are also over, and now in 2018 elections who will be the winner, everyone is focusing on that.

But What i am looking forward is to have some fun with the baby...... baby what are you doing ?

Helloo

So we are the communiyt Pool..

The water level is really high today.

Baby wants to go into the pool :)

Due to the rain today, the water level is up. Actually its not that deep, only 3ft

Normally you can have your pool side parties or BBQ cooking.

However its crowded normally, but today its only me and baby, why ? baby tell me why ?

Alright Friends, i hope you liked the vlog today, we will meet in the next vlog some other time, other place with something exciting again.

Till than i will see you, be safe and happy. Assalamalykum.

For more infomation >> Life in America | Sindhi | Babies Day Out | Mohammed Ali Rajpar - Duration: 6:15.

-------------------------------------------

Optimal Life The Lifestyle Channel - Duration: 0:15.

Optimal Life

This Channel Lifestyle

Thank you for this watching this video

Please Subscribe To See More Video

For more infomation >> Optimal Life The Lifestyle Channel - Duration: 0:15.

-------------------------------------------

11 Summery Styles to Buy from Lilly Pulitzer in Honor of #NationalWearYourLillyDay - News Today - Duration: 3:22.

Shop these amazingly colorful dresses, tees, swimsuits and accessories in celebration of the first day of summer and National Wear Your Lilly Day! Shop these amazingly colorful dresses, tees, swimsuits and accessories in celebration of the first day of summer and National Wear Your Lilly Day! More  Our friends over at Lilly Pulitzer are celebrating the first official day of summer with National Wear Your Lilly Day! With over 0,000 posts on Instagram already, Lilly Pulitzer fans are showing off their favorite styles with the hashtags #NationalWearYourLillyDay and #NWYLD

Looking to join in on the fun? Just scroll through and shop of our favorite Lilly P picks including their newly launched graphic tee, swimsuits, S̻well water bottle collection and more! GRAPHIC TEE   Colie Top, $55 STRING BIKINI TOP & SARONG BOTTOMS   Bikini Top, $68 and Bottoms, $78 TASSEL EARRINGS   Island Exotic Tassel Earrings, $48 GINGHAM PRINT DRESS   Ardleigh Dress, $78 LILLY PULITZER X S'WELL WATER BOTTLE   25 oz

Swell Bottle, $54 UPF 50+ LEGGINGS   UPF 50+ Luxletic 2″ High Rise Weekender Cropped Pant, $08 SEERSUCKER RUFFLE DRESS   Devina Dress, $98 OFF THE SHOULDER SWIMSUIT   Fiesta One Piece Swimsuit, $38 CORK CLUTCH   St

Barts Cork Clutch, $98 PRINTED MAXI DRESS   Juna Maxi Dress, $298 WRAP SANDALS   Harbor Sandal, $28 Advertisement of 2  Our friends over at Lilly Pulitzer are celebrating the first official day of summer with National Wear Your Lilly Day! With over 0,000 posts on Instagram already, Lilly Pulitzer fans are showing off their favorite styles with the hashtags #NationalWearYourLillyDay and #NWYLD

Looking to join in on the fun? Just scroll through and shop of our favorite Lilly P picks including their newly launched graphic tee, swimsuits, S̻well water bottle collection and more! Advertisement 2 of 2 GRAPHIC TEE   Colie Top, $55 3 of 2 STRING BIKINI TOP & SARONG BOTTOMS   Bikini Top, $68 and Bottoms, $78 Advertisement 4 of 2 TASSEL EARRINGS   Island Exotic Tassel Earrings, $48 Advertisement 5 of 2 GINGHAM PRINT DRESS   Ardleigh Dress, $78 Advertisement 6 of 2 LILLY PULITZER X S'WELL WATER BOTTLE   25 oz

Swell Bottle, $54 Advertisement 7 of 2 UPF 50+ LEGGINGS   UPF 50+ Luxletic 2″ High Rise Weekender Cropped Pant, $08 Advertisement 8 of 2 SEERSUCKER RUFFLE DRESS   Devina Dress, $98 Advertisement 9 of 2 OFF THE SHOULDER SWIMSUIT   Fiesta One Piece Swimsuit, $38 Advertisement 0 of 2 CORK CLUTCH   St

Barts Cork Clutch, $98 Advertisement of 2 PRINTED MAXI DRESS   Juna Maxi Dress, $298 Advertisement 2 of 2 WRAP SANDALS   Harbor Sandal, $28 Tags E-Commerce Fashion Shopping News Shopping

For more infomation >> 11 Summery Styles to Buy from Lilly Pulitzer in Honor of #NationalWearYourLillyDay - News Today - Duration: 3:22.

-------------------------------------------

Dynamic Speech Solutions LLC - Ocean Life Theme - Duration: 7:42.

Leanne pool from Dynamic Speech Solutions

www.dynamicspeechllc.com

So over the summer, I like to do some really fun

Motivating activities and one of the things that I usually do is in life

So a lot of my clients got out of school a couple of weeks ago or maybe a week ago

And I really want to make it very highly motivating and fun

so ocean life always seems to bring lots of good activities and goals to my session one of my

little items that I bring to the session is my shark and

I got this at a garage sale and as you can see, he's already been hungry today

And then I make him swim around the kid so

I'm gonna be showing you a video of all the activities that I include in this theme one of them will be the shark

So I'll go into more detail about what I do with him

but you can only imagine all the

Language you can come up with and the expressive vocabulary that you can talk about when you're using this in therapy

So it's really exciting and I'm ready to show it to you

I'm gonna show you probably part one in part to you because I do have so many

So many activities that I include in my ocean life, so get ready to see those now

I'm gonna break this video up because I think it's gonna get really long if I don't I'm gonna start with

my books that I focused on

The top one right here is more for younger kids. I think so. You describe the

Ocean life that's hiding under the water or under one of the different things in the book

So if it's a child that's working on

Describing you just have to have them. Guess what?

The animal is so I will read out

I have a long nose, and it has the word and the kids like to flip these up

I have some that like to rush over and do this right away

So I have to keep it you

Have to try to keep that closed and and keep their attention on what I'm reading over here

and there's the very they can try to guess who am I and they try to guess sniff there right there surprised or

if they've learned a new word or

If they needed some help, I just skip on over and let them look and you can work on words like open

for kids who are learning core vocabulary or

Close open and close or look jump or in the water or out of the water

those words are real important for my kids, who are

Their ages like 2 to 5 years of age

So this is really cute book it has a lot of different ocean life and I found it to be very

Entertaining in our sessions. It keeps the kids attention. So one that might be for a little bit older kids

I've used this with a preschooler though who really loves sharks

is this one you can use this probably way older than a

Preschool age child because it has some really long. I don't read this when I'm with my preschoolers, of course

I just described the pictures and point out different things and

Like he's under the water. He's on the bottom of the ocean. So different words, you can use the vocabulary core vocabulary

and some of the kids just really like to just

Discover how there's so many different types of sharks out there in the ocean

So we can talk about the smallest shark the biggest shark

Describing the shark. What do they eat? Where do they live?

All kinds of questions can be used in these books

And this one really catches a lot of their attention because a lot of my little boy clients love sharks

So that's what I do at the beginning of my session

I'll start out with either maybe a song and then we'll read a book or sometimes

Let me just start with the book. And so we work on some of those targeted goals of answering questions describing

Attributes

Core vocabulary so much you can do with these books. Okay, and then after that if I have time in this session,

Or if I need to break this up in a couple of sessions

I'll bring my old puzzle that I bought at some loose end huzzle

I probably got this at t.j.maxx or something on sale, but it's it's an old one and you can see my

My poor fishing pole has gone through some tough times. It's been ripped a few times

I'm hoping that it stays attached with this tape that I've just put on it

So for the really little kids I usually just have them put the puzzle pieces in so we name what it is

We describe it we talk about it and then at the end

The little ones are eat

It's easier for them to fish right out of the puzzle now if they're older or if they have

They don't have a lot of fine motor problems

They can try to fish and put it in with a fishing pole, which is a lot harder so

We can talk about

Describing and there's also some kids who have difficulty just their limited speakers

So I've made some pictures of the different items to give them a choice so they can practice, you know communicating

using different ways of

augmentative alternative communication

I've also used it in an iPad app AAC app where they could tell me want puzzle-piece or

You know put in take out

Pick up all those core words

Okay, and the next one I'm going to show you is a game

It looks a little scary

It's called piranha panic, but my little ones don't really know what piranhas are so they're not really scared

It just kind of looks a little scary

you can use this I've used this with age three all the way to

second or third grade

students

It's it's something that can be it's something that I use at the end. It's my counter

You made it through the book and answering questions and describing things and now we're gonna have some more fun

Just taking turns learning how to play the game following directions

There's all kinds of goals

You can use you can talk about spatial concepts like the Fisher at the bottom. The piranhas are the top

What do we do next? What do we do first? All of those great concepts that we can work on I

had to make

directions for the the game and by the way

I just wanna let you know I bought this at a thrift store for just under $4. So I was pretty proud of that fine

I've never seen this game in any store. So I'm not sure where you would buy it

But it was it's just a really good one, especially for boys and continuing that talking about fish and different things in the water

So the directions are out and you had to make my own dice because it didn't come with dice

But it came with all the marbles luckily

I had most of the pieces to this game

but I just found a cube at a

Craft store and then I printed out the the numbers in the picture and taped them on there. So it works fine

So if you land on a number you move your fish

Those many places you land on the piranhas. This is the exciting part. They love this part you get to move the lever and

The piranhas it's usually some of them are

standing up

But they might eat your fish and you'll find it at the bottom and you have to start over

But you're trying to make your way to the very top

So you can work on bottom top moving up down pull the lever down

all these core words is it that we focus on so I hope these activities were helpful and

I will send you the next video of the new the other activities in just a little bit

For more infomation >> Dynamic Speech Solutions LLC - Ocean Life Theme - Duration: 7:42.

-------------------------------------------

How to Custom Emboss / adidas, Nike, Off-White Style, Sneakers, Trainers - Duration: 1:38.

For more infomation >> How to Custom Emboss / adidas, Nike, Off-White Style, Sneakers, Trainers - Duration: 1:38.

-------------------------------------------

Pacific Lifestyle, St. Jude partner to end childhood cancer - Duration: 2:17.

For more infomation >> Pacific Lifestyle, St. Jude partner to end childhood cancer - Duration: 2:17.

-------------------------------------------

Five Rescued Circus Tigers Get a New Lease on Life as Retirees at U.K.'s Isle of Wight Zoo - News To - Duration: 4:24.

 On Wednesday, five tigers used for entertainment for nearly their entire lives finally got the chance to safely retire from show business

The big cats' rescue and transportation away from circus life in Spain was made possible by AAP Animal Advocacy and Protection (AAP)

 Though the tigers — Antonella, Natasha, Zoppa, Girona and Mondo — have quite the road trip ahead of them, from Southeast Spain to the Isle of Wight Zoo in the English Channel, the journey will hopefully be their last as traveling circus animals

 In a release from AAP, CEO David van Gennep explains, "Moving five big cats from Alicante to the Isle of Wight is a massive logistical operation, and one that has to be done with the highest animal welfare and security standards

Our trucks will cross Spain and France, transfer to the Eurostar in Calais to pass the Eurotunnel, drive along the English South coast and, for the last leg of the trip, take the ferry to Isle of Wight

Not something for the faint of heart."  Last fall, the tigers' former employer, Circus Wonderland, decided to end all its wild animal shows

From there, AAP was on the scene, helping rescue the cats and professionally care for and rehabilitate them with a team of veterinarians, zoologists, ethologists and caretakers

As ex-circus animals, they suffered from a number of afflictions, including physical and behavioral problems as a result of previously poor care and living conditions

Antonella the tiger, for instance, was in bad shape with a weight problem and broken leg

The AAP vets operated on her tibia and, as a result, have massively improved her quality of life

 These beautiful animals will soon see a much brighter, more peaceful future at their new permanent home, a high-quality facility in England

 "When we put out the call to our extensive European network, Isle of Wight immediately was one of the first to answer positively

We were thrilled, as that would mean five new places for other animals in dire need of help

Moreover, we cannot easily think of a better destination for these tigers," says van Gennep

 "[AAP is] solving a European problem, but rescue centers and animal welfare organizations cannot do this alone: We need good zoos to pitch in and make room for these animals in their collections

And we also need authorities to facilitate and, where possible, help finance our work

"  The cost associated with these five tigers' (and other wild animals') rescue, rehab and transport is daunting, and currently being covered by generous donors

 Meanwhile, the Isle of Wight Zoo staff anxiously awaits the new wards, making last-minute preparations to comfortably welcome them

 "We know that the tigers have been cared for in the magnificent facilities of AAP after a life of hardship at the circus, and we are looking forward to their arrival

Their long journey has finally come to an end: this is home," says Charlotte Corney, manager of the Wildheart Foundation and Isle of Wight Zoo

 Currently, 23 European Union Member States, including Ireland, Scotland and England in the U

K., "have introduced or announced a ban or severe restriction of wild animals in circuses," according to the AAP's press release

Although this is a victory for the animals and welfare activists, it also generates short-term issues related to the shortage of rescue care facilities and space

The AAP and its European partners hope for a EU-wide ban on all performing animals, which will prompt an improvement in exotic animal welfare, as well as the betterment of public health and safety across the continent

Tags Animal Cruelty Animal Rescue Cats News Zoo Animals

For more infomation >> Five Rescued Circus Tigers Get a New Lease on Life as Retirees at U.K.'s Isle of Wight Zoo - News To - Duration: 4:24.

-------------------------------------------

Tendenze moda bimbo tra floreale e giungla - Lifestyle - Duration: 5:57.

  Benvenuti nella giungla. L'universo della moda bimbo per l'estate 2019 - visto a Pitti Bimbo 2018 ,il Salone internazionale del childrenswear alla Fortezza da Basso a Firenze (21-23 giugno), che ha visto raggiungere quota 5

350 compratori- al di sopra dei risultati di un anno fa - con un numero totale di visitatori di 10

000 presenze circa - . si tinge di verde, esotismi di flora e fauna attraversati da tonalità diverse, stampe animalier ed esplorazioni vegetali

Il contatto con la natura è essenziale, sia in termini di sostenibilità (il plus è il cotone organico) che di esperienze di vita all'aria aperta

E così la moda si fa portavoce di tutto questo: le collezioni in mostra a Pitti Bimbo evocano esperienze all'aria aperta, il momento della vacanza, l'istinto al gioco e alla libertà

Ecco che il mondo della natura accende di vitalità capi di abbigliamento e accessori

Da Petit Bateau è un tripudio di foreste tropicali, fondali marini ricchi di pesci e prati infiniti punteggiati di molteplici colori

Un viaggio full color nato per esaltare consistenze fresche e naturali, punteggiato da fioriture di bouquet (Little Marc Jacobs), profili di ruches e lavorazioni di pizzo alternate a patch

Forme costruite o scivolate interpretano texture leggere, rese uniche da un mare di stampe floreali e rigati

Mimisol traduce in stampa un'illustrazione di Fabrizio Sclavi, con un mare di fiori

Poi drappeggi, plissé e cuciture evocano i favolosi Fifties. In effetti per le bambine gli anni Cinquanta sono una potente suggestione (compreso il color verde Tiffany da Miss Grant)

    Trionfano abiti bon ton in pizzo con nuvole di volants in georgette e gonne a corolla con stampe piazzate (Monnalisa)

    Audrey Hepburn, Grace Kelly, Lauren Bacall e Jackie Kennedy sono le icone di eleganza e femminilità, ispirano ad esempio, il brand Amelie et Sophie

E' anni '50 anche la nuova capsule collection di Dsquared2, lanciata oggi con un vero 'prom party'

    E' romantica anche nuova linea dedicata alle bambine dai 4 a i 14 anni PM Paola Montaguti, ricca di balze e rouches

I ricami e gli antichi merletti sono il must anche da Stefania, al debutto in passerella oggi

Per i maschietti le collezioni dallo spirito giocoso strizzano l'occhio al registro preppy con shorts in denim e bomber in nylon

Guardano ai fratelli maggiori iscritti alle università dell'Ivy League, adottando un look casual preppy composto da felpe, t-shirt e più formali polo

E sono i toni dell'American Flag a colorare questo mood, affiancati a classici grey melange e blu navy

     Seguendo queste indicazioni di affluenza il salone dovrebbe raggiungere quota 5

350 compratori complessivi - al di sopra dei risultati di un anno fa - con un numero totale di visitatori a 10

000 presenze circa.

For more infomation >> Tendenze moda bimbo tra floreale e giungla - Lifestyle - Duration: 5:57.

-------------------------------------------

Rant + Speed Draw of New Art Style + Life Update - Duration: 17:07.

Disclaimer: The audio was mostly filmed a week ago.

I have moved on, forgot about, and distanced myself from most of these events, but I'm

still iffy about when Melanie put my lip balm into my retainer case.

I don't feel these hostile feelings anymore, this video is about me ranting about my life

situation, and I admit, it's cringy how much I pettily nitpicked and was mad at Melanie.

So before you hate on me in the comments about how "disrespectful" I am, just remember,

a week ago, in the past, I had nobody to turn to and felt lonely and mad.

I'll be seeing a new psychologist soon so I can vent to a professional, not to you guys.

So I'm sorry if you get a bad impression from me by watching this video that you chose

to click on.

Now on to the video.

Hello, it's Shades.

This isn't my usual type of video, and I usually like to keep my personal issues to

myself, but my house got flooded and I don't really have anybody to turn to about this.

I just want to vent and get things off my chest.

My house got flooded on June 12th, 2018.

As of when I'm recording this, it's Father's Day.

I can't celebrate with my dad because he's taking care of our flooded house.

The flood was out of my control, a freak accident that was a burst water pipe of municipal city

water that got into my house.

I heard lots of loud beating wind noises, and I legit thought it was the rapture that

I learned about in school, and because I was half asleep, I was mentally praying, "Please,

Lord!

I'm not ready yet!

Please give me more time!"

I also thought a tornado or hurricane could've been approaching, like in The Wizards of Oz,

and I was also praying that I wouldn't brutally die by windstorm.

My dad, who was at work, was notified by a neighbor to come home, and he woke me up,

and I saw a few inches of water on the floor.

The water supply was cut off, and we possibly weren't able to shower that night until

midnight.

So I decided to pack my things so I could stay at my grandpa's house.

And that's where I am now.

I love my grandpa, and I guess I'm okay with his girlfriend as well, but, and I don't

mean to sound ungrateful, spoiled, and annoying, but she annoys me and pushes me over the edge

sometimes.

They're usually always home, so it's not like I could even call my parents to rant

about it, because then she'd hear.

You're probably wondering how I'm recording this right now, but it's because my grandpa

and her are at a graduation party of a cousin I barely know, and then they'll be attending

a dinner party.

Let me spill the tea on what I'm so worked up about, so y'all could understand.

It's 3 strikes and you're out, and I've given her more than 3 chances, but recently,

it's been the last straw, and I'm about to pettily retaliate tonight.

I told myself not to do it, but I'm so pissed I feel like she's getting what she deserves.

Incident one: She pronounces vegan wrong.

I'm a vegan, and before you dislike the video because you've been brainwashed to

believe all the negative stereotypes that circle them, let me go on.

I've started a vegan diet since June 3rd this year, and I've been trying to lose

weight.

I didn't want to turn her down, and I felt kind of obliged to say yes for her to order

me a pizza, and lowkey, I felt like she was trying to thwart my weight loss efforts.

The problem is, where are we gonna get a vegan pizza?

So she calls Pizza Hut, and that was quick enough because they said they didn't have

vegan cheese.

I kept correcting her in the background that it's pronounced vegan, not vagan like rhyming

with pagan, but after pronouncing it right once, she just kept saying vagan.

Why am I pettily upset about the pronunciation of one word, you ask?

If she pronounces it wrong on the phone, that'll just make it that much harder for the delivery

people on the phone to understand.

So she calls up Domino's, and she keeps repeating vagan over and over again to the

young guy on the phone, expecting it to sink into his mind.

I talk louder in the background, saying it's vegan, before she eventually hands the phone

over to me.

The phone call took twice as long as it should've been.

Incident 2: We go to Subway after.

She wants to order a foot long for her and grandpa.

I go along because I want to ask if the oatmeal raisin cookies are vegan.

According to the lady making the sub, it wasn't, and Melanie, the fake name I'll use for

grandpa's girlfriend, loudly says that if I want a vegan oatmeal raisin cookie, I'd

have to go to a specialized place to suit my needs.

The lady making the sub seems grumpy and has eye circles, and great, now another person

thinks I'm a snob just because I'm vegan.

Not that it matters, it's not like I'll see the lady ever again.

So Melanie is ordering her sandwich, and asks the lady if she could have some water because

she's feeling hypertensed.

The lady says that it costs 21 cents for the plastic cup to get water.

Melanie dismisses the lady, and says, "Forget it".

Melanie tells me at the shop that it's because she ate a meal that was too salty when visiting

a friend at the hospital, which is why she didn't feel so good.

Whose fault is it?

On the weekend, my parents and I go grocery shopping to buy more ingredients for my vegan

salads.

She isn't with us, so I vent a little to them.

I started the convo to my dad with, "Could you write a complaint to a company that you

didn't get free water even though you were hypertensed?"

Before my dad thinks this question is weird, I tell him that's what Melanie was complaining

about a few nights before.

My dad said that's why you should be polite with the fast food workers, strike up a friendly

conversation before politely asking about getting some water.

But Melanie didn't do that.

She straight up asks for her sandwich, no chit chat, then asks for water.

My dad said that you should be polite and thank the worker anyway, because the worker

is just adhering to company policy.

My dad also thought it was kind of silly that Melanie refused to pay 21 cents for water,

if she needed it for her health.

Did she really need it if she refused to hand over two dimes and a penny?

Personally, I thought it was kind of entitled of Melanie, to expect them to bend the rules

for free water just because she was hypertensed.

She looked normal, and drove me back to grandpa's safely.

She even went on to saying it was discrimination, and compared it to black guys getting asked

to leave from Starbucks, even after they purchased drinks.

Sit down, Melanie, you're Asian.

I'm not being racist, because I'm also Asian.

Incident 3: She hypocritically said that all my grandpa and I do is complain.

We were playing a game of Rummikub, and she was mocking us in a way that she thought was

playful.

Then I, as respectfully as I could, holding back any tone of anger, brought up the sandwich

incident.

She said we complained, but she complained at Subway the last time I remembered.

Then she tried to get grandpa to back her up, even though I was on grandpa's side,

defending him and I both.

Incident 4: She kept interrupting me impatiently, and wouldn't let me finish.

We were in the car, and she complained about how her salad dressing was too sweet.

I had some homemade kind, and she asked what was in it.

First of all, you can't expect me to remember every single ingredient on the spot.

So I thought, "Hmm, okay there was some Tamari, and some-"

Then she cuts me off and asks what was in it.

Da frick?

So I start again and say, "There was some Tamari, some, let's see, lemon juice-"

She asks, "What else is in it?"

Um, social cues?

And this is coming from someone with mild Aspergers, a form of autism, which makes social

cues come to me a bit harder.

I was still going.

A dressing ain't gonna have two ingredients.

Let me think.

I start again, trying to hide the fact that I was clearly getting pissed and losing my

patience.

Luckily, she was in the back seat, and I was in the front, so she couldn't see the look

on my face.

I say, "Tamari, lemon juice, Dijon mustard-"

And hey, what would you know?

She cuts me off again, and I had enough.

As nicely as I could, I said, "Let me finish."

She actually shuts up, and I conclude the list of ingredients.

My mom said she noticed Melanie was like this sometimes, and my dad said that it's why

he got impatient with her when she was experiencing computer problems over the phone.

He said you have to be patient with people in their 70s.

And I've been trying.

It's not like she has Alzheimer's or Dementia, so I didn't give as much leeway.

Incident 5: The bar of soap I brought in the bathroom.

I brought a little sliver of old hotel soap to use, because I didn't expect to stay

long.

I put it on the soap holder in the bathroom, because it's a shower with a tub with 4

tiny little corners to put bottles of soap.

I didn't think there was any room for my soap dish with drainage, so I put my soap

where I was told to.

The next time I go shower, I see her bar of soap there, and she put mine on a tub corner.

Luckily, she put the part that goes on my washcloth face up.

So when I shower, I put the little sliver on a handle on top of the soap container in

the shower, because I'm not taking her spot.

Next time, I see my bar of soap back on the corner, this time, the side that goes on the

washcloth face down, touching the tub.

Gross.

I pick up the bar to dump it, and see that it's cracking.

She wasn't even careful.

Incident 6: She loudly talked and laughed while she knew I was sleeping.

I woke up around 8 in the morning to use the bathroom before heading back to bed.

I stayed up late the night before because I had to do my laundry.

So I head back, and she even has the guts to watch something on TV with a girl screaming,

something I can hear in my room.

She also talks with grandpa in a closer room to mine, so I can hear even more.

She laughs and laughs, and I think, "Yeah, laugh because you think you're so funny.

Keep me awake!

Give me no choice but to listen to your conversation!

I bet you're enjoying yourself!"

I lied awake for 2 hours, before grandpa comes in, and brings in my laundry.

I let him know to tell Melanie to quiet down, because I'm trying to rest.

All is quiet then, except for the neighbors' barking puppies that weren't even as loud

as Melanie, and I can go to sleep and have some dreams before peacefully waking up to

see my grandpa telling me that he & her are going to the graduation party.

I stay back because I must study for an English test with no distractions.

Incident 7: The lip balm incident.

I should mention that because nobody really puts stuff on the bathroom counter, I put

my stuff there freely.

It's a big counter, so there's still lots of room.

This morning, I woke up to see that Melanie tried to clean it up.

Guess what?

She put my 2 tubes of lip balm into my empty retainer holder.

The place where I put my saliva covered retainers every morning!

This was the last straw.

I was so mad, and was like, "Alright, this is it.

I'm going to spit on her bar of soap tonight!

Then she'll know what it's like to have her stuff covered in spit!

Even if she doesn't know, I'll know, and that's enough in itself!"

Just like with the soap incident, she touched my stuff and moved it without my permission.

DON'T TOUCH A SCORPIO'S STUFF WITHOUT THEIR PERMISSION AND EXPECT THEM TO TAKE IT!

I don't believe in the zodiac stuff, but point is, don't cross me, because I am not

a pushover.

I'm sure everyone hates their stuff being moved.

But as I was lying in bed in the past incident, I thought, "Hey, instead of whining to yourself,

politely tell her not to do that anymore, so you can stop complaining to yourself and

not doing anything."

So I told her, and she makes a dismissing hand motion, and said, "What does it matter?

It's all your stuff anyway!

The lip balm is covered inside the tube!"

I told her it was gross that she put it in a container that was essentially covered in

spit germs, and she thought I was overreacting.

Me?

Overreacting "I'm gonna write to Subway" lady?

I brought her in the bathroom, and pointed to a little space on the counter that was

in between my retainer case and my tube of toothpaste, and said she could've put it

there instead.

But she was too ignorant to let it sink in.

I don't think she'll listen to me.

She thinks she's always right, but anyone would be mad, because hey, guess what, I pick

up the tube of lip balm, touching the spit germs, as I apply it to my mouth!

She didn't think about that, or maybe she did, and didn't want to acknowledge that

she made a mistake.

This is what made me decide, I'm going to spit on her bar of soap, the underside, and

maybe, I'll spit in her tubes of hair product, and into the anti aging cream she claimed

she didn't use.

After this, I got even more suspicious that she wasn't as innocent as she was trying

to seem.

The soap one, okay, you need a place to put your bar of soap.

But this one, there was other space to put two little tubes of lip balm, yet she chose

to put it in the grossest spot.

I was convinced that this was on purpose, like she was doing this to spite me.

Maybe she sensed me not laughing at her jokes around dinner, or seeming grumpy, but it's

also because I'm unhappy with my situation, and how the flood will cost my parents total,

nearly $40,000, and we're not rich, and we live in a place with an extremely high

cost of living.

I was so worried that I wanted to start a GoFundMe, but my mom said my dad wouldn't

like that, and that they had savings for this kind of emergency, and that we weren't going

broke.

Other honorable mentions:

She walks into my room without knocking.

She shallowly said she wanted to lose weight after gaining on her trip to Vegas so that

she'd look skinnier and wouldn't blend in and look like her other classmates at her

class reunion.

She called them fat.

Yet she wears unflattering form fitting tank tops and wonders why she's unsatisfied with

her weight.

She tries to force her beliefs on me, like it's best for me.

I know she means well, but when I came, she kept trying to force me to use a Dove bar

of soap, even though I had my own from my collection of hundreds of bar soaps that I

hoarded over the years, that I needed to use.

Another example of this is when she kept telling me to add tofu in my salad, but I kept saying

I didn't want to, because the recipe didn't have that, and I wasn't going to consume

extra calories.

She makes everything about her.

When I made myself some good food, she said, "Ooh, yummy for my tummy!"

Um, it's yummy for my tummy, I'm the one eating this.

She said that she couldn't go vegan because at her age, she was already set in her ways.

I respect that, I never told her or suggested that she should go vegan, but don't BS excuses

like that.

Simply say that you're not ready to part with your current diet.

She also offered to get me shorts that were in medium, her size that she wore high waisted

around her stomach.

How delusional does she have to be to think that we're the same size, when I'm an

obviously skinnier teen?

I'm not skinny, but I'm thinner than she is, and the visual disparity in sizes between

her and I should be very obvious.

I had to convince her that I was a small by saying that I was going to wear the shorts

below my belly button, where it should be.

She doesn't hang up the shower head when she's done.

I'm 4 ft 9.

How does she expect someone short like me with short arms to put back the shower head?

It only takes a second to put it back before the next person.

Common courtesy.

She was probably one of those people before who didn't rewind tapes that she borrowed.

She blamed a store for giving her moldy bread that she just bought, and she wanted to return

it, even though she didn't close the bag that the bread was in with a twist tie.

Yup, the store doesn't sell good stuff, it totally isn't her fault.

I've been at grandpa's house nearly a week, eating meatless salads in front of them

with just plants, no dairy.

Notice a pattern?

Melanie didn't.

She still doesn't know the difference between vegetarian and vegan.

I explained it, saying "Vegetarian is no meat, vegan is no meat or dairy."

A minute later, she asks again.

I said I wasn't going to repeat myself, because I was fed up, and I explained it in

less than 5 words.

Vegetarian = no meat.

Vegan = no animal product.

What's so hard to understand about that.

She said she used to be vegetarian, and she'd eat meat.

Wut?

And she asked if fish was considered meat.

Fishes have flesh.

She got mad at me when she used my marinara.

I use marinara when making pizza.

She asked if she could use the jar, and I said sure, because my parents said to share

my food before it spoils.

When she's done, there's none left.

I was like, "I was going to use some for pizza tonight.

Why'd you use it all?"

Then she acted like I was talking back, saying "Excuse me?

There was half a jar left.

I was supposed to use a whole jar so I had to use another sauce to fill up the pan."

She thought it was implied that she was going to use the rest of the jar.

But she just asked if she could use it, and I said yes.

She never said how much, and I have the right to be mad about pizza deprivation.

This isn't Melanie, but I felt the need to add this in because of how upsetting it

was.

I was at the hairdresser for 3 hours, got hungry, and had no food, because I ate before.

She offers me a chicken sandwich, and I obviously can't eat it.

There's also dairy product in it, which would cause my face to flare up.

She says that vegans are weak, and need to eat meat.

What an uneducated statement.

I actually get too much protein, more than 40 grams for my weight, with all the legumes

in my salads, because I'm hungry, and still need to eat, even if that's more than 40

grams of protein.

Meat has too many grams of fat and saturated fat, and I'm trying to lose weight, and

now I consume around 200 or 300 less calories with this diet than before.

Vegans get hate they don't deserve, and I ain't preaching about animals, I just

wanna lose the 20 pounds I put on since 2015.

Let me be, geez.

That's the end of the video.

Sorry I sounded so angry, and no, I don't hate any of the people in this video, I just

pent all this up for a week, and needed to let it out somehow.

I know I should be grateful that I'm in my grandpa's house, and not at home, with

the hot dehumidying fans, and I am grateful, and others have it worse than I do, but I

should still have the right to complain.

Like how at grandpa's house, I don't have the Bowflex M5 stepper elliptical machine

that burns 5 calories a minute.

Instead, there's a stepper that burns 2 a minute, is more exhausting despite not burning

as much calories, and is in a hot room with no AC.

This video makes me sound like a horrible person, a spoiled brat, but I'm human too,

so viewers, don't act like y'all are perfect.

Shades out.

For more infomation >> Rant + Speed Draw of New Art Style + Life Update - Duration: 17:07.

-------------------------------------------

Life Car TV - Who Needs Fireworks With This Fiery Audi RS4 In His Driveway? - Duration: 3:08.

Unlike the more recent B8 and B9 generations of the Audi RS4, the B7 was offered as a sedan, too, besides the Avant and Cabriolet body styles

This meant it could compete directly against the likes of the BMW M3 E90 and Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG W204

And the B7 RS4 isn't just about a modified chassis, bigger brakes, specifically-tuned suspension large body kit and some changes made throughout the cabin, as is the norm with range-topping super sedans

No – what sets this one apart is the fact that it uses a naturally aspirated engine

The 4.2-liter V8 unit was shared with the first-gen Audi R8 and was mated to a six-speed manual gearbox, whose job was to channel 420PS (414hp / 308kW) and 430Nm (317lb-ft) of torque to the Quattro all-wheel drive system

Also Watch: Is Audi's RS4 B7 One Of The Best Used Sports Sedans You Can Get Right Now? For a car produced between 2006 and 2008, the Audi RS4 B7 is surprisingly fast, even by today's standards

Naught to 100km/h (0-62mph) takes just 4.8seconds and top speed is electronically limited at the, customary for all German cars except Porsche, 250km/h (155mph)

Now, you may wonder why in the world we seem to be yearning for the good old naturally aspirated V8, and the answer lies in the video that follows

The film reveals a tuned RS4 with an aftermarket exhaust system that sounds pretty wild

And when you can get your car to spit flames at almost every touch of the throttle, then you can justify the cost – at least to your petrolhead friends, if not your spouse… As a bonus, the car is then shown going flat out on the Nurburgring, so you may want to take a break from whatever you were doing and check it out

For more infomation >> Life Car TV - Who Needs Fireworks With This Fiery Audi RS4 In His Driveway? - Duration: 3:08.

-------------------------------------------

CHANGE UR LIFE NOW! - Duration: 5:42.

For more infomation >> CHANGE UR LIFE NOW! - Duration: 5:42.

-------------------------------------------

Lifestyle-Clan vs. Bayern-Trupp: Grüppchen-Zoff im Löw-Team? - Duration: 1:45.

For more infomation >> Lifestyle-Clan vs. Bayern-Trupp: Grüppchen-Zoff im Löw-Team? - Duration: 1:45.

-------------------------------------------

Rihanna Lifestyle, Net Worth, Salary,House,Cars, Awards, Education, Biography And Family - Duration: 5:39.

For more infomation >> Rihanna Lifestyle, Net Worth, Salary,House,Cars, Awards, Education, Biography And Family - Duration: 5:39.

-------------------------------------------

Life Applications Mini-Training: True Expression & Self-Alignment | Rebecca Roberts - Duration: 7:13.

All right... Today I want to talk about one of the things that comes up so often in

coaching sessions. And actually a lot in life in general. It's this idea of

»How do I bring lightness and self-alignment into my outward expression?«

So as I start to understand myself more and more, how do I bridge the gap between

bringing that which I feel good with inside... which feels right... How do I bring

THAT into an outward true expression? Into my relationships. Into my work. Into

my friendships. Into casual meetings. And resulting in that, »How do I

experience lightness of living?« Guys, this is one of my favorite things! There

are a few things that tend to come in between at first, and so I want to

talk about three major blocks, and then the one thing that I feel like kind of

blows them all out of the water... kicks their booties! The first thing that often

comes in the way is the idea of » I need to protect this identity.« I've built a

lot of structure into my life, right? As we've all we grow up, we build this

image of who we are. It involves our relationship status. It

involves what we do for a career. How we are... how we generally express ourselves.

A lot of times it's: You know I tend to be an organized person, but now I've

labeled myself as 'I am the organized one. I've always got my stuff together.' or 'I'm

the free-spirited hippie... everything in my life just flows and moves.' And

so sometimes what happens, as we begin to explore ourselves more, then there's this

place where (in this present moment) maybe the free-flowing hippie says: 'Yeah, but I

really feel like organizing something... I feel like being structured in this

moment. But that doesn't align with the image

that I have of myself, or that I think other people have of me... so I'm not going to

do it.' In that way we start to feel a lack of alignment, because what's

coming naturally from the inside in this moment doesn't align with all of the

past stories that we've made up of ourselves. The second is you could call

it the »mind reader syndrome« or the fitting-in idea, that when 'I think that I

know what you want of me, and I try to make myself into that picture.' I fit

myself into this box of the idea that I believe that you want to see from me, but

very rarely do we know what other people really want, because a lot of times THEY

don't even know what they want. A lot of times people want to be surprised!

They have an idea of what they think a perfect girlfriend does, and what a

perfect business partner does. But sometimes it's the things that are

outside of their scope that make those relationships and those friendships the

richest. Whenever we try to give them exactly what we think that they

want of us... it's even confusing to think about... then we end up in kind of this

funky cycle where we're just making guesses all the time, and we're not

expressing fully who we are. The third place (and that's tied very closely to point

number two) is the »fear of disappointment.« Fear that I will not live

up to the expectation and the image that you have of me. What then results

from that... do you leave me? Do we stop working together? Do I get fired? Right? It

comes with a lot of fears. But there's this beautiful, beautiful, beautiful

expression (*actually it's the German word for disappointment) it's 'Enttäuschung' and it

literally means 'the end of illusion.' Right???

The ending of what I thought was there, but wasn't true in the first place. A lot

of times we disappoint ourselves... We say: 'I had this expectation of myself, and I

totally didn't live up to it. But what I did was I expressed exactly what was

real in that moment. I ended the illusion, the expectation of what I had, the idea...

and I replaced it with what's really there. I feel like we've for so long seen

disappointment as this horrible thing. But in all honesty, it's such a beautiful

thing. It's the end of illusion! That brings us full circle, back to the point

of the *key piece* that I want to give you today. And it's this idea: Do you choose

the true self-expression (true expression) in this moment in the present moment

OVER the ideas that you have of yourself, that image, the idea that you can read

someone else's mind, and the fear of disappointment? Because the moment that

you can put that priority, to live fully in this moment... to be the full expression of

whatever is there. As little or as much sense as it makes. We are beautiful

paradoxes. We are not fitting into one box. It's just not the way that it

works. We're chaotic and organized. We're all of

these things mixed together, and the beautiful paradox is

that those can all coexist. And they look different in each moment. Sometimes true-

expression from the outside can seem a little inconsistent. What is consistency

other than judging on everything else that's happened in the past and

seeing that you're not aligning with it moving forward. Also okay! And so I wish for you

in this moment freedom of expression and the lightness that comes with

being who you are. Raw. Unhindered. Free in each moment. Sometimes this takes a

little work. Sometimes it takes some playing with it. It takes getting curious

to see, okay... what happens here? And sometimes we feel that old feeling

of misalignment again... how beautiful is that, right? This is not a

failure! It's: I saw something, and next time I can do it differently.

So reach out if you want support. Reach out to friends. Reach out to a coach!

See how you can begin bringing lightness into your life. Bringing self-expression

that is free from all of the past. That is just here... and now. Love you guys!

For more infomation >> Life Applications Mini-Training: True Expression & Self-Alignment | Rebecca Roberts - Duration: 7:13.

-------------------------------------------

Van Life, i Millennials riscoprono la vita libera in camper - Lifestyle - Duration: 6:29.

 Sempre in movimento, per casa una macchina arredata e per tetto il cielo, una vita all'aperto per l'80% e se fa freddo fa freddo, se fa caldo fa caldo

Siti specializzati, racconti, blog di esperienze in rete e la realtà di un vero e proprio movimento internazionale (americano ma non solo) che fa della vita in un furgone attrezzato o in un camper un vero e proprio modo di vivere o perlomeno di viaggiare

E' la Van Life, una tendenza che sta conquistando i Millennials, quelli che allo stile nomade sono abituati perchè tipico di questi tempi, con lavori precari, domicili mai fissi nel tempo e persino mobili da traslocare ogni nuovo contratto

   Una vita alternativa che nell'Italia dei proprietari di case certo rappresenta una nicchia, mentre all'estero pur essendo un target minoritario, non è poi così raro

Più spesso da noi sta diventando uno stile di vita di chi ama viaggiare e sentirsi libero, sperimentando magari l'abbandono della routine nel weekend o nelle vacanze

La tendenza van life spopola sui social network, con videoclip di consigli. Alcuni siti specializzati sono ricchi di foto che raccontano questa esperienza e spiegano come cominciare, volendo, a cambiare vita e soprattutto a trasformare il furgone (il classico Volkswagen hippie  degli anni '70 per farla vintage oppure nuovi modernissimi modelli) in una vera e propria casa dove vivere e con cui viaggiare partendo all'avventura - http://www

alwaystheroad.com,  https://divineontheroad.com , http://van-life.net/ , http://thevanual

com/ -  In un ambito di sharing economy si stanno diffondendo anche soluzioni di camper in condivisione come Yescapa, una piattaforma europea fondata nel 2012, con oltre 150 mila utenti da 74 paesi

Permette, scegliendo tra mansardati, motorhome camperizzati, di affittare tra privati massimo per un mese e quindi provare un cambio vita temporaneo

A scegliere il van sono soprattutto Millennials: un viaggiatore su 4, tra gli utenti che sceglie di partire a bordo di un van o di un camper, ha tra i 25 e i 35 anni

 Ma come si svolge la giornata tipo di un vanlifer? Dall'alba al tramonto, ecco i consigli

 1 ALBA L'ideale è svegliarsi presto. In van è indispensabile gestire la dispensa in modo strategico e ordinato, poiché lo spazio a disposizione è decisamente ridotto e per evitare di produrre troppi rifiuti e scarti

"Quando si vive in van bisogna tenere conto di numerosi aspetti e organizzare la giornata e gli spazi in maniera accurata, all'insegna del minimalismo e del rispetto per l'ambiente: sicuramente è un'esperienza che può insegnare a essere felici con poco", sottolinea Dario Femiani, Country Manager Italia di Yescapa

Controllate il serbatoio delle acque reflue ed eventualmente scaricate i liquidi del mezzo

Per svolgere questa operazione ci sono numerose aree attrezzate libere di camper service, dotate anche di elettricità (allacciamento 220 V) e acqua potabile, di cui è bene fare rifornimento! 2 MEZZOGIORNO Mentre si è in viaggio è bene fare attenzione ai limiti di velocità, che per i camper fino a 3,5 tonnellate sono gli stessi delle autovetture, e alle restrizioni di accesso, come le ZTL (zone a traffico limitato)

Il bello del viaggiare in camper, van e furgoni camperizzati è poter andare fuori dai sentieri battuti, alla scoperta dei paesaggi più belli: trovate un'area di sosta e di parcheggio e regalatevi un pic nic in mezzo alla natura per rifocillarvi

3 POMERIGGIO Il bello del viaggiare in van è dato dalla possibilità di non avere programmi troppo rigidi e di poter decidere la destinazione o la sosta anche all'ultimo momento, in base alle proprie sensazioni e desideri suscitati dal luogo che si sta visitando

Raggiungete la vostra meta, dedicatevi a una visita culturale e scattate qualche foto

Altrimenti, in pieno stile van life, trovate una zona lontana dai rumori del traffico e dedicatevi a un po' di sana attività fisica, oppure allo yoga e alla meditazione

4 TRAMONTO La giornata è quasi giunta al termine e prima che faccia buio è consigliabile trovare un'area di sosta attrezzata

Durante il viaggio in van le aree di sosta sono ben indicate dall'apposito cartello stradale, ma per viaggiare in tranquillità è consigliabile prepararle in anticipo, utilizzando le app Caramaps o PARK4NIGHT

Un'alternativa originale al camping tradizionale e alle aree di sosta, è il giardino di un privato: così come su Yescapa è possibile condividere un camper con un privato, gli iscritti al sito Gardensharing aprono il proprio giardino a viaggiatori, che possono sostare con il loro van, oppure sistemarsi nelle aree attrezzate con yurte, camper, case di legno, case sull'albero

5 SERA Non resta quindi che rilassarsi, magari condividendo con i propri compagni di viaggio le sensazioni della giornata appena trascorsa e preparando l'itinerario per il giorno successivo, oppure dedicandosi a un po' di meditazione: il continuo contatto con la natura alimenta la spiritualità, infatti l'aspetto contemplativo rappresenta una parte fondamentale della vita on the road

Prima di dormire, non dimenticate di guardare il cielo, e godervi tutte le stelle che in città non riuscireste mai a vedere!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét