Chủ Nhật, 24 tháng 6, 2018

Youtube daily life style Jun 24 2018

Hi, it's Darren again here from the Healthy Mind Project.

And I'm spending some nice time here out in nature

Here in the tropics. It's very hot. Very lush a lot of amazing wildlife out here

And today I want to talk to you about

Transitions

Big life changes that sometimes come to us. Sometimes we

Instigate we start them. Sometimes they come

Maybe when we are not even expecting or ready for them

So I have just gone through a big change I was living in a big city for

about ten years and I decided

for one or two reasons it was time for me to leave the big city and

Now I'm traveling for a couple of months before I will find a new home living by the sea for a more peaceful

way of living

So when we have these changes it might be moving from a city to the countryside

Moving to a new town or something. Maybe you have to change from one school to another school. Maybe you don't want to

So when these changes come they often bring with them quite a few different emotions and feelings

Some of these feelings might be quite easy and welcome

Some of these feelings might be not so welcome and maybe a little more challenging for you

Common feelings that you may have will be excitement,

Confusion

Fear is often a common one

Maybe anger also if it's some change that he hadn't expected or didn't particularly want

So I just want to share with you some experience about big life changes that I've made in the past and

Often going into these big changes there has been a lot of fear and uncertainty about what will happen

How will I survive?

Will everything be okay?

and I have to say that usually

Most if not, all of the fears, they don't actually happen. The things that I worry about you don't happen

And usually things work out if you move from one place to another

It might be a town to another town or one school to another school

yeah, you you feel the

scared that you're gonna lose your friends and not find friendships like that again, but actually

You're gonna make new friends. Sure

You may also feel pain inside about letting go of something you don't want to let go of

Maybe you feel that

You know you really want to

Stay where you are keep the friends that you have

But leaving a place doesn't stop you from keeping the friends that you have there or from going back to visit also

So when you're going through these difficult and conflicting emotions some of the emotions are good or bad

It's very important to be gentle with yourself to love yourself and to be patient

So just accept that life transitions

They are a part of life

Actually in life nothing is permanent. Everything is

Subject to change everything can change

so we have to just embrace that accept that and

just find some different ways to to manage the feelings that we get and

patience and

self love are

Pretty good ways of helping yourself through these difficult and challenging

Life changes, that's all for me until the next video. Peace. Take care

For more infomation >> Life Transitions: How to manage change. - Duration: 4:04.

-------------------------------------------

Why the middle class can't afford life in America anymore - Duration: 20:05.

 After spending his days teaching AP American history and economics at the public Live Oak High School in San Jose, Calif

, Matt Barry drives for Uber.  Barry's wife, Nicole, teaches as well — they each earn $69,000, a combined salary that not long ago was enough to afford a comfortable family life

But due to the astronomical costs in his area, including real estate — a 1,500-square-foot "starter home" costs $680,000 — driving for Uber was a necessity

 "Teachers are killing themselves," Barry says in the new book, "Squeezed: Why Our Families Can't Afford America" (Ecco), out Tuesday

"I shouldn't be having to drive Uber at eight o'clock at night on a weekday. I just shut down from the mental toll: grading papers between rides, thinking of what I could be doing instead of driving — like creating a curriculum

"  In her book, author Alissa Quart lays out how America's middle class is being wiped out by the cost of living far outpacing salaries while a slew of traditionally secure professions — like teaching — can no longer guarantee a stable enough income to clothe and feed a family

 "Middle-class life is now 30 percent more expensive than it was 20 years ago," Quart writes, citing the costs of housing, education, health care and child care in particular

"In some cases the cost of daily life over the last 20 years has doubled."  In one of her book's many striking findings, Quart writes that according to a Pew study, "Before the 2008 crash, only one-quarter of Americans viewed themselves as lower class or lower-middle class

No longer. After the recession of 2008 . . . a full 40 percent of Americans viewed themselves as being at the bottom of the pyramid

"  One of the book's main messages, therefore, is that people finding it impossible to make ends meet shouldn't blame themselves

It's the system, she says, that's broken.  "The main problem is a basic lack of a 21st century safety net for families," Quart tells The Post, offering the cost of day care as just one example

 "In Montreal," where day care is government subsidized, it costs "$7 to $20 a day

That makes a huge difference for families." Figured annually for 50 weeks a year, five days a week, people in Montreal pay $1,750 to $5,000 per year on child care

 By comparison, Quart says that here, "many of the families I spoke to, who were ostensibly middle class, were spending around 20 to 30 percent of their income on day care

" Annual averages in the US range from "$10,468 for a center-based child-care program to $28,905 for a nanny

" According to the Economic Policy Institute, the annual average cost of infant care in New York state is $14,144

The average New York family with just one child pays 21.2 percent of their income on child care

For two kids, that rises to 38.7 percent.  For teachers with children, the problem is compounded by a decrease in salaries, benefits and general job security

The situation is equally dire for teachers of grade school, high school or college

 "These days, professors may be more likely than their students to be living in basement apartments and subsisting on ramen and Tabasco," she writes

 At the professorial level, more colleges than ever, driven by bloated administrative bureaucracies, are relying on adjunct professors who receive low wages and no benefits

In the book, Quart cites one survey that found that 62 percent of adjunct professors earn less than $20,000 a year from teaching

 "A lot of things happened in [academia]. It became much more administrative," says Quart, noting that tenured professor positions have been eliminated through attrition as more non-tenure track professors, such as adjuncts, were hired instead

 She writes that according to the Department of Education, "college and university administrative positions grew by 60 percent between 1993 and 2009 — 10 times the rate of growth of tenured faculty positions

"  By contrast, in 1975, Quart writes, "full-time tenure-stream professors were 45

1 percent of America's professoriate. As of 2011, they are only 24.1 percent: Only one professor in six (16

7 percent) actually has tenure."  "Something like 40 percent of teachers in American colleges and universities are adjuncts, which is insane," Quart adds

"Middle-class parents are spending all their savings to pay for colleges where [their children are] going to be taught by people making $3,000 a class [per semester]

It's going to change the quality of education, because people are teaching four classes a semester for no money

"  Quart profiled several struggling adjuncts in the book. Justin Thomas taught a total of four to six classes a semester at two colleges in Illinois

The first paid him $3,100 per class; the second, a paltry $1,675. Quart writes that "his paychecks arrived a month after each semester began, and during those four weeks it was macaroni and cheese and baked potatoes every night for his two daughters

"  Brianne Bolin, 35 years old with a disabled 8-year-old boy, taught four classes a year at Columbia College in Chicago for a grand total of $4,350 per class, per semester, never making more than $24,000 a year from teaching

At the time of the book's writing, she shopped at Goodwill exclusively and relied on Medicaid and food stamps to feed her son

 Bolin began teaching at Westwood College in Chicago at age 26, switching to Columbia after one semester

She got pregnant at 28, then took two years off to care for her son.  When she returned to work, she got a rude awakening about how the realities of teaching had changed

 "Her boss warned her she'd never get a permanent job, [telling her], 'Academia just isn't a career choice anymore,' " Quart writes

 Bolin quit teaching in 2016 and is now studying to become a speech pathologist

But the situation for professors has become so dire that before she left, she and two others founded PrecariCorps, a "nonprofit devoted to helping impoverished professors

"  So far, the "scrappy and fledgling" charity has "received over 100 donations and 50 requests for funding" and dispersed over $10,000 to professors in need

 If a charity for professors strikes you as sad, there is also a charity for members of another down and out profession, one that was once synonymous with high status and massive salaries — lawyers

 Leave Law Behind is an organization that helps lawyers exit the profession, declaring on its website that "there is an easier, less painful, less stressful and lucrative way to make money

" The organization's founder, a former lawyer named Casey Berman, told Quart that "he saw his mission as 'motivating' former lawyers who are either broke or deeply frustrated, or both

"  In the book, Quart illustrates how lawyers are weighed down with massive debt while making a fraction of what they used to before the Great Recession — if they're lucky enough to find a job at all

 "After the 2008 recession, law firms and corporations retained fewer lawyers," she writes, noting that lawyers in some states have it worse than others

 "In Alaska, 56.7 percent of those with a law degree were not working as lawyers

In Tennessee, only 53.6 percent of degree holders were working as lawyers; in Missouri it's 50

8, and in Maryland it's 50.3 percent . . . there are excess attorneys in all but three states

" (For the record, those states are Rhode Island, North Dakota and Delaware.)  According to The New York Times, "10 months after graduation only 60 percent of the law school class of 2014 had found full-time jobs with longtime prospects

"  But those lucky enough to have a job in the field might find themselves needing to drive for Uber as well, since "lawyers may be making one-quarter of what they were making before 2008

"  The problem has been exacerbated by the automation of the review of legal documents, a task once accomplished by young lawyers

Programs like Viewpoint and Logikcull handle the organization, coding, retrieval and search of massive amounts of evidentiary documents, easily processing a slew of paperwork in ways that used to be done by people by hand

As a result, opportunities at the bottom of the profession have shrunk, taking pay levels down with them

 It's the rare young lawyer who can get one of the few jobs remaining for this task, and they "are typically now earning just $17 to $20 an hour, while shouldering upward of $200,000 in student debt

"  As technology continues to advance, it will soon swallow the few entry-level jobs that are left, even as college debt continues to increase, Quart writes

 "The average law student's debt was about $140,000 in 2012 — a 59 percent increase over 2004

"  While making ends meet is tougher than ever for teachers and lawyers, it's even harder for those whose jobs have never been particularly secure

 Women in care professions, such as nannies, or even just professional women who become pregnant face similar standard-of-living obstacles, plus additional losses due to discrimination, Quart writes

   In the book, Quart notes that women's salaries go down 7 percent for each child they bear and that cases of discrimination against women who become pregnant are on a massive upswing

 "In 2016," she writes, "a report published by the Center for WorkLife Law found that so-called family-responsibilities discrimination cases had risen 269 percent over the last decade, even though the number of federal employee discrimination cases as a whole had decreased

"  This, Quart says, is due to a traditional lack of respect for caregivers.  "There's a theory called Prisoner of Love, where people who do care work will accept lower wages supposedly because they love the people they're being paid to care for

So they're weakened by that, and they're less part of a marketplace."  As if these problems aren't worrisome enough, Quart says technology is eliminating or degrading professions at a furious rate that will only increase, as "roughly 30 percent of the tasks within 60 percent of our current American occupations could soon be turned over to robots

"  The list of affected professions reads like a broad cross section of America, white-collar and blue-collar alike

Nurses, pharmacists, journalists, truckers, cashiers, tax preparers — very few professions will remain unaffected by advances in technology

 The problems have surprised many by reaching into the middle and upper-middle classes

The only people doing well in this economy, writes Quart, are the already wealthy, and our massive levels of income inequality are a significant factor

 "The United States is the richest and also the most unequal country in the world," she writes

"It has the largest wealth inequality gap of the 200 countries in the [Credit Suisse Research Institute's] Global Wealth Report of 2015

And when the top 1 percent has so much — so much more than even the top 5 or 10 percent — the middle class is financially and also mentally outclassed at each step

"  While the problems Quart lays out are sprawling and complex, she believes the only way out is to strengthen the social safety net

This includes considering solutions like universal basic income (UBI), which was first endorsed by President Richard Nixon in 1969 and is today supported by an unlikely mix of pundits on both sides of the political aisle

 "It's like a monthly allowance for families and individuals that's across the board, so it's less of a handout for people specifically," she says

"When I heard about it, I was thinking how much it would help, say, a mom I interviewed with two kids who had been laid off, or the professor who has a disabled kid and is on food stamps

If that person had $21,000 extra dollars a year through a basic income guarantee, would that have made all the difference?"  However we dig our way out — and especially if we don't — Quart wants those who are struggling financially to realize that more and more people are in the same boat

 "There is a larger reason that your job is precarious and your parents' jobs weren't," she writes

"It's a system failure. It's bigger than you."

For more infomation >> Why the middle class can't afford life in America anymore - Duration: 20:05.

-------------------------------------------

Dynamic Speech Solutions LLC - Ocean Life Theme - Duration: 7:42.

Leanne pool from Dynamic Speech Solutions

www.dynamicspeechllc.com

So over the summer, I like to do some really fun

Motivating activities and one of the things that I usually do is in life

So a lot of my clients got out of school a couple of weeks ago or maybe a week ago

And I really want to make it very highly motivating and fun

so ocean life always seems to bring lots of good activities and goals to my session one of my

little items that I bring to the session is my shark and

I got this at a garage sale and as you can see, he's already been hungry today

And then I make him swim around the kid so

I'm gonna be showing you a video of all the activities that I include in this theme one of them will be the shark

So I'll go into more detail about what I do with him

but you can only imagine all the

Language you can come up with and the expressive vocabulary that you can talk about when you're using this in therapy

So it's really exciting and I'm ready to show it to you

I'm gonna show you probably part one in part to you because I do have so many

So many activities that I include in my ocean life, so get ready to see those now

I'm gonna break this video up because I think it's gonna get really long if I don't I'm gonna start with

my books that I focused on

The top one right here is more for younger kids. I think so. You describe the

Ocean life that's hiding under the water or under one of the different things in the book

So if it's a child that's working on

Describing you just have to have them. Guess what?

The animal is so I will read out

I have a long nose, and it has the word and the kids like to flip these up

I have some that like to rush over and do this right away

So I have to keep it you

Have to try to keep that closed and and keep their attention on what I'm reading over here

and there's the very they can try to guess who am I and they try to guess sniff there right there surprised or

if they've learned a new word or

If they needed some help, I just skip on over and let them look and you can work on words like open

for kids who are learning core vocabulary or

Close open and close or look jump or in the water or out of the water

those words are real important for my kids, who are

Their ages like 2 to 5 years of age

So this is really cute book it has a lot of different ocean life and I found it to be very

Entertaining in our sessions. It keeps the kids attention. So one that might be for a little bit older kids

I've used this with a preschooler though who really loves sharks

is this one you can use this probably way older than a

Preschool age child because it has some really long. I don't read this when I'm with my preschoolers, of course

I just described the pictures and point out different things and

Like he's under the water. He's on the bottom of the ocean. So different words, you can use the vocabulary core vocabulary

and some of the kids just really like to just

Discover how there's so many different types of sharks out there in the ocean

So we can talk about the smallest shark the biggest shark

Describing the shark. What do they eat? Where do they live?

All kinds of questions can be used in these books

And this one really catches a lot of their attention because a lot of my little boy clients love sharks

So that's what I do at the beginning of my session

I'll start out with either maybe a song and then we'll read a book or sometimes

Let me just start with the book. And so we work on some of those targeted goals of answering questions describing

Attributes

Core vocabulary so much you can do with these books. Okay, and then after that if I have time in this session,

Or if I need to break this up in a couple of sessions

I'll bring my old puzzle that I bought at some loose end huzzle

I probably got this at t.j.maxx or something on sale, but it's it's an old one and you can see my

My poor fishing pole has gone through some tough times. It's been ripped a few times

I'm hoping that it stays attached with this tape that I've just put on it

So for the really little kids I usually just have them put the puzzle pieces in so we name what it is

We describe it we talk about it and then at the end

The little ones are eat

It's easier for them to fish right out of the puzzle now if they're older or if they have

They don't have a lot of fine motor problems

They can try to fish and put it in with a fishing pole, which is a lot harder so

We can talk about

Describing and there's also some kids who have difficulty just their limited speakers

So I've made some pictures of the different items to give them a choice so they can practice, you know communicating

using different ways of

augmentative alternative communication

I've also used it in an iPad app AAC app where they could tell me want puzzle-piece or

You know put in take out

Pick up all those core words

Okay, and the next one I'm going to show you is a game

It looks a little scary

It's called piranha panic, but my little ones don't really know what piranhas are so they're not really scared

It just kind of looks a little scary

you can use this I've used this with age three all the way to

second or third grade

students

It's it's something that can be it's something that I use at the end. It's my counter

You made it through the book and answering questions and describing things and now we're gonna have some more fun

Just taking turns learning how to play the game following directions

There's all kinds of goals

You can use you can talk about spatial concepts like the Fisher at the bottom. The piranhas are the top

What do we do next? What do we do first? All of those great concepts that we can work on I

had to make

directions for the the game and by the way

I just wanna let you know I bought this at a thrift store for just under $4. So I was pretty proud of that fine

I've never seen this game in any store. So I'm not sure where you would buy it

But it was it's just a really good one, especially for boys and continuing that talking about fish and different things in the water

So the directions are out and you had to make my own dice because it didn't come with dice

But it came with all the marbles luckily

I had most of the pieces to this game

but I just found a cube at a

Craft store and then I printed out the the numbers in the picture and taped them on there. So it works fine

So if you land on a number you move your fish

Those many places you land on the piranhas. This is the exciting part. They love this part you get to move the lever and

The piranhas it's usually some of them are

standing up

But they might eat your fish and you'll find it at the bottom and you have to start over

But you're trying to make your way to the very top

So you can work on bottom top moving up down pull the lever down

all these core words is it that we focus on so I hope these activities were helpful and

I will send you the next video of the new the other activities in just a little bit

For more infomation >> Dynamic Speech Solutions LLC - Ocean Life Theme - Duration: 7:42.

-------------------------------------------

Neymar Jr Lifestyle ★2018 - Duration: 9:12.

Neymar Jr is a Brazilian footballer and one of the world's leading footballers who plays

for Barcelona FC in the Spanish league.

Neymar Jr, like many others in Brazil,

started off as a street footballer but his father, who used to be a professional footballer,

helped him in taking the game seriously so that he could become a professional.

Neymar Jr joined the youth ranks at FC Santos when he was only eleven years old

and in fact he was accepted into the youth programme at Spanish club Real Madrid but

he decided to stay back in Brazil after he was offered a higher pay.

Throughout his time at Santos, Neymar scored one spectacular goal after another and his

skills became the talk of the football world.

As a result, the biggest clubs in the world vied with each other to sign him.

In 2013, he signed for Barcelona and immediately made an impact before finally

winning the treble with the Catalan club in 2015.

During his brief career, Neymar has also become the attacking centre point of the Brazilian

national team and helped them reach the semi final of the

World Cup in 2014 that was held in Brazil.

Neymar Jr is without doubt one of the leading footballers in the world and is all set to

become one of the biggest footballers of his generations.

Neymar da Silva Santos Junior was born on 5 February, 1992 in Mogi das Cruzes municipality

in the city of Sao Paolo, Brazil.

His father Neymar Santos Senior was a professional footballer and used to be his

trainer.

His mother's name is Nadine da Silva.

During his childhood, Neymar used to be a well-known player of street football as well

as futsal and that helped him hone his skills as far as fancy

dribbling is concerned.

In 2003, Neymar started representing the youth ranks of the team Portuguesa Santista and

moved to the city of Sao Vicente.

Neymar joined the famous Brazilian club FC Santos in 2003 when he was only 11 years old

and from then he went from strength to strength as a player.

Neymar signed his first senior contract with FC Santos at the age of 17.

In 2009, Neymar made his senior team debut for Santos FC and over the next four years

he became a prolific goal scorer for his team as he helped them to win

the Libertadores Cup.

He scored a total of 54 goals in 103 appearances for the club and throughout his time at the

club he was being courted by the biggest clubs in Europe.

In fact, he had been accepted by the Real Madrid academy at the age of 14 but he stayed

back with FC Santos after the club offered him a better salary.

After being controversially overlooked by Brazil football team manager Dunga for the

World Cup in South Africa in 2010, Neymar made his international

debut in a friendly later that year.

The following year he netted twice for Brazil in an unsuccessful Copa America campaign and

a year later he scored three goals in the Olympics to win a

silver medal for Brazil.

Neymar was being courted by the biggest clubs in the world for the better part of his time

in Santos FC and after a bitter tug of war between the Spanish

giants Real Madrid and Barcelona;

Neymar signed for Barcelona in 2013 for a transfer fee of $76 million.

The same year; Neymar scored 4 goals in the Confederations Cup as Brazil ended up

winning the tournament, beating Spain in the final.

In the 2013 season, Neymar started playing for Barcelona and in his first season at the

club he impressed everyone as he got goals in many of the

important games; including most notably in the El Clasico against Real Madrid.

For more infomation >> Neymar Jr Lifestyle ★2018 - Duration: 9:12.

-------------------------------------------

Let the College Life Begin | CDU - Duration: 15:33.

That's @Paulene_21

For more infomation >> Let the College Life Begin | CDU - Duration: 15:33.

-------------------------------------------

Life with Ankylosing Spondylitis (Exercise 1) - Duration: 0:24.

in the first part of the video the back position should be straight and the

spine extended try to not flex your back we don't want to have a humpback

position so the back remains straight the exercise should be executed slowly

you should rise up the arms to the shoulders level the return has to be

done also slowly by breaking the movement and not letting the arms to

fall

For more infomation >> Life with Ankylosing Spondylitis (Exercise 1) - Duration: 0:24.

-------------------------------------------

Dethleffs Camper Lifestyle 430 HK - Duration: 1:07.

For more infomation >> Dethleffs Camper Lifestyle 430 HK - Duration: 1:07.

-------------------------------------------

Shakira Lifestyle, Net Worth, Salary,House,Cars, Awards, Education, Biography And Family - Duration: 4:44.

For more infomation >> Shakira Lifestyle, Net Worth, Salary,House,Cars, Awards, Education, Biography And Family - Duration: 4:44.

-------------------------------------------

Honda Civic 1.8i VTEC LIFESTYLE - Automaat - ADAS - Trekhaak - Duration: 1:13.

For more infomation >> Honda Civic 1.8i VTEC LIFESTYLE - Automaat - ADAS - Trekhaak - Duration: 1:13.

-------------------------------------------

Why Digital Genius Lab Has Changed My Life - Mary Kotter - Duration: 1:44.

I never knew of what I was missing until I found digital genius lab, it's crazy that

something, just one decision could change, my life, and

the biggest part of it is actually just being a part of a community that is so supportive and that never lets

me get up, give up on my goals

The thing I didn't know that I needed most was mindset training and you know...having the mindset of

that everyday, you can do one thing to get closer to your goals and having a positive mindset and just

knowing, that you can't compare yourself

your first day, someone's 5th day or someone's 5th year

You know you can get good training in digital marketing and other

areas anywhere but the thing that makes this special is the community and just

the nonstop support, and

that has honestly has been life-changing. Like I never knew

what I was getting into and it was nothing like I expected because it was so,

so so much more and it honestly... i'm just grateful every day and there's in no way I could ever put a price on

what i've experienced so far and

I'm just i'm so so grateful and if anyone even has

just any doubt at all it's

so worth trying and

so worth trying you know one thing that could, maybe change your life.

So that has been my experience with digital genius lab and I wouldn't take it back for the world.

For more infomation >> Why Digital Genius Lab Has Changed My Life - Mary Kotter - Duration: 1:44.

-------------------------------------------

Jason Silva Lifestyle 2018 ★ Net Worth ★ Biography ★ House ★ Car ★ Income ★ Wife ★ Family - Duration: 4:15.

Jason Silva Lifestyle 2018

Jason Silva Lifestyle 2017

Jason Silva Lifestyle

jason silva nationality

jason silva height

jason silva profession

jason silva family

jason silva childhood

jason silva father

jason silva mother

jason silva grandma

jason silva girlfriends

jason silva wife

Jason Silva 2018

jason silva funny

jason silva fans

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét