Thứ Hai, 25 tháng 6, 2018

Youtube daily la Jun 25 2018

thats crazy

For more infomation >> ATRAVIESO LA PARED Y PASA ESTO (LO MATO XD) - Duration: 19:09.

-------------------------------------------

Así fue la 'encerrona' del Maestro Joao que hizo que Lydia Lozano abandonase 'Sálvame' - Duration: 3:50.

For more infomation >> Así fue la 'encerrona' del Maestro Joao que hizo que Lydia Lozano abandonase 'Sálvame' - Duration: 3:50.

-------------------------------------------

Epuisé, caché derrière un distributeur, ce chien errant découvre aujourd'hui la vie de famille - Duration: 5:11.

For more infomation >> Epuisé, caché derrière un distributeur, ce chien errant découvre aujourd'hui la vie de famille - Duration: 5:11.

-------------------------------------------

Gad Elmaleh se la coule douce à Malibu (photo) - Duration: 0:37.

For more infomation >> Gad Elmaleh se la coule douce à Malibu (photo) - Duration: 0:37.

-------------------------------------------

Je pars à Mayotte: la théorie de la "mahorais(e) secoué(e)" - Duration: 13:38.

What a joke ?! I made a new video ! Come and watch

Hi everybody ! I am so happy to have you back for this video

I believe I have wanted to do record it for a while now

Actually I just did not have time to record it

I had a bunch of things to finish first

So for those of you who followed me on instagram, you already know I am moving back to Mayotte

I decided to move back to Mayotte for good (speech issues)

So I decided to make this short video

A very spontaneous video, I apologize for the noise you may hear while watching

You may even hear very strong noises because of the opened window

I am going to tell you why I made that decision

As it is linked to the intention of authenticity I have placed at the beginning of this year

So I wanted to share that story with you, I believe it is important and it can help you

First, let's put everything into its context

Because it's always important to do it in order to understand something accurately

You may have seen my last video, that was the last one.

Then, I disappeared from the system. That's it.

I think I got carried away by the vortex. (Laugh)

So, I just went to Mayotte

For holidays at first to see how it felt like

So the first month went great

As I had a great companion, he will recognize himself through the video

So, when my great companion left

Since an issue never rises alone

One issue lead to another issue

There were some political and social issues on the island

Mostly strikes, those living in Mayotte, know exactly what I am talking about

An know how it can be confusing and a source of a lot of stress

Also how much it can affect you mentally

Trust me, I am a rather positive person

I think you can notice

I am not gonna lie, I seriously started to call doubt myself

Even doubting my existence

Especially the darker side of existence

So, I decided to leave

I left because when I was there, I did not feel really enjoyable things

I tried to understand why I felt this way and could not quite figure it out

So I had mixed feelings, between having doubts and being fine

I think I did not quite enjoy the experience

I am not gonna lie, today we can clearly state that

I RAN AWAY

Yes, I ran away

I flew back to France for several reasons

I need a time off from that intensity

Also, regarding my lifestyle, I did not feel comfortable

It was very strange, I felt it was not where I belonged

So, I left, flew back to France

Sorry, we should say mainland France

I learned that we have to say mainland France

Honestly, I don't know why, I cannot wrap my head around it

Mainland France, France... not very clear to me

Maybe, once, I'll figure it out

I get why we should say it, but it's still not clear to me

Whatsoever

So I came back to mainland France

For those of you who want it to be said this way

I am going to say "here", it's easier

So, I came back "here", in France

I decided to live my life as usual

I arrived and took my routine back

I thought it was cool

I was going to be able to find back everything that I love

I was going to be able to go to the organic market,

I was going to be able to go back to yoga classes

I was going to be able to walk by the Loire river and be a yogi

Then, something happened

I felt again a feeling that bothered me

This time, I felt an emptiness

It was a profound and deep sadness, as If I was taken away from something

As always, I wanted to know more by looking at it from an inside perspective

As the week passed, I kept on lying to myself

As we usually do not want to face things. Even I shout out everyday we should be authentic.

It's still a complicated exercise for me to face these rather bothering emotions

In general, we just want to avoid them

Since a few years ago I promised myself to always look what's inside first

I decided to listen to my inner voice

I just realized that I missed my land

I think that there is no better feeling than feeling at home

So, I had to accept that fact

I had to accept that since 2004, the year I left Mayotte

I have created a lot of walls, keeping me away from who I truly am

And these walls, were starting to fall off

So, when I went back to Mayotte, I believe that another wall fell off

I was not expecting it

As it did not match with my lifestyle

I try to convince myself it was not for me, it was impossible

when nothing is really impossible. At least, I do not believe in that

So, I thought to myself, it was about time to go home

Since, one thing is always leading to another and the universe arranges things for us

An opportunity was created for me

Many things happened and it went quite fast

So you are seeing the boxes that are ready for my move

I still have to pack more

What did I learn from that experience ? Because that's what truly matter

And that I really would like to share with you

I know that it's not going to be easy

At least, the island is not an easy place

Especially for someone like me

and I am sure that many of you are sharing similar traits are going to get it

I believe that I am a Mahorese

But a "Shaken- Mahorese"

What is a "Shaken- Mahorese" ?

As per my own words (and intent to develop a theory)

It is concerning all these young people

Who decided to leave to study, out of curiosity

Or just like me, their parents have decided to get married with someone else

So, you have to adapt yourself to a new environment, an environment that's not your natural one

So, you keep on adapting yourself

As you adapt, you are losing a sense of what you were

Such as your deep rooted values. We do have these very deep values

That originated from our island and will forever be marked in our cells

I am really talking here about my own experience

And I am sure, there must be other people who are experiencing it differently

For me, that's how I am experiencing it

And you can go wherever you want

You will always have this signature

That proves that's inside of you

And you cannot ignore it

Everywhere I traveled, it has helped me a lot to better understand my environment

Because we have human values that are very deep and rich

Even if we face some contradictions. I will talk about it in another video

Once I will reach Mayotte, I will be far more interesting

It's a very strong feeling, it's inside you

And you cannot take it away

But what makes you move from being a Mahorese to becoming a "Shaken-Mahorese" ?

It's the exchange, the dialogue you had with the different environments you met

That shaped you as an individual, I really want to stress AS AN INDIVIDUAL

It means that

We created new values,

new ways of seeing the world

We know more about what we like, because we detached ourselves from our natural environment

(Makes me think of the allegory of the cave)

Not getting into that though

But what's happening is that we are attached to our motherland

And we have an urge to experience our natural state

But when we come back, we cannot be as we used to be anymore. It's impossible

Because when we adapt to another environment

We are like plants that are growing

They adapt themselves as they grow through season and time

So we may keep the "essentials", the heart of everything

Yet, some things are going to be lost and impossible to integrate again

And it's better to accept that fact

Accepting is always easier

What I realized is that you are going to be an "updated" version of

What is a Mahorese

And that's what shocked me when I was there

I was born and lived for 12 years on the island

I was born on the island

I grew up there

Maybe, I have experienced the island through a malagasy lense

As a huge part of my family is Malagasy

But I still grew up on the island, so it makes it difficult to define exactly what's a mahorese and what's not

Espacially when clearly look at the complexities

Let's be serious for a minute.

So, we have the "Shaken part"

Because we arrive with a new energy, we want to do so many things, we saw many things

But our environment is not going to react in the most positive way

Unless, you find people who are a bit weird

Just joking !

More seriously now. Unless you find people who are similar to you

What was really important to me and very decisive in this choice

It's that I love the island, I really love Mayotte

I loved going back there

When I was there for holidays. Even if I faced some struggles to fit

I know that it gave me a huge confidence in myself

For a very simple reason, I was able to create a link with my environment

It's something very basic, yet, just the fact of being able to people of the same color

To have people who shared the same cultural background

Like, you can have a person from South Africa who has lived it's entire life on the island and feels very attached to Mayotte

Just as you can have Mouzoungous (caucasian people)

who are even "more mahorese than locals"

As they know many things about the island etc.

And they also feel very attached to the island

Then, you can have the very traditional side

Which is also very important

So, when we think about it, it's a very Patchwork place

Maybe, we have to look at it in a very deep manner but it seemed obvious to me

I think I want to live in such environments

Because, they are environments where I feel stimulated, I feel good

I know it's not going to be easy

Because there are so many challenges

That we are all aware of and if you don't, I hope you'll once get a chance to experience this marvelous island

But you will also understand that there are some heavy challenges

As identity challenges

Political and social challenges

So, I thought to myself, why not doing my part by participating to all this

I hope I am not going to be too much of a pain. Even if I still believe, it's good sometimes ;)

So that's why I decided to move back

It does not stop all the projects I started

I just needed some time to figure a few things out

Personal, professional things. Many things !

I am putting everything into order

And I think I should arrive with very interesting things very shortly

I hope It won't take 10 centuries, I guess i'll be dead by then

(LAUGH)

I really wanted to share it with you, because it was important for me to keep you updated

It is important for those who live in Mayotte. For those who'd love to come

For those who have an existential/identity crisis.

For those who are wondering if they should go back to their homelands, not go back ...

The key is to position yourself

That's what this event taught me : to position myself

I believe that in life, you need to know what you want.

Not necessarily the bigger picture and know if we want to become a lawyer etc.

It's not really about that, it's about positioning yourself regarding what you truly want

To me, It's something that comes from the inside

And to honestly question yourself about who you are

And what is the choice that really look like us

And that's how we manage to make authentic choices

A choice that is personal, that belongs to us only and that is balanced.

If we are balanced, it means we are in a space of love and that we are capable of giving love

We are capable of giving love to others

And that's what mattered to me

So I am hoping that you liked this video. If yes, share away

Because I would like more people to learn about themselves

It'd be fantastic !

Don't forget to like and subscribe

The Instagram page, Facebook

I mean, you already know about it :)

Also, I wanted to tell you before the video ends

That I launched my natural cream "Kavu Matata"

Available on my Esty store. I will put the link below, in the description

You have been so many to order them, It made me very happy

I hope it's going to keep on like that

Do not hesitate to share feedbacks

I think I have talked enough for the entire day !

See you soon ! (Kisses)

For more infomation >> Je pars à Mayotte: la théorie de la "mahorais(e) secoué(e)" - Duration: 13:38.

-------------------------------------------

¿Por qué Meghan Markle no fue a la caridad con el Príncipe Harry a Lesotho? - Duration: 2:32.

For more infomation >> ¿Por qué Meghan Markle no fue a la caridad con el Príncipe Harry a Lesotho? - Duration: 2:32.

-------------------------------------------

💰 Como Solicitar la Monetización de Vídeos en Youtube 2018 💰 - Duration: 6:03.

Before starting with the explanation technique of how to request

monetization of your YouTube channel is important that you know that at the beginning of

this year youtube announced the new eligibility requirement to join the

Youtube's partner program so that when a channel reaches a

total of one thousand subscribers and four thousand hours of playing time during

the last 12 months will review your channel to determine if you can participate in

the program and how do you know the creators they can earn money thanks to

ads posted on your videos already subscribers of youtube network that

they look at their content to start earning money with your videos you must complete

four steps that are indicated to then so let's start

and well I'm here on a channel from youtube that I'm not using until

the moment but we will use it as example to be able to monetize we are going to

locate us in the upper right corner in the icon our channel let's go to

creator studio clicks then we will locate ourselves in the

left sidebar and we we go to the tab that says channel and

we give you a click and good if you look at this account I

I do not have any warning for breach of the guidelines of the

community nor of the rights of author and what we are interested in

is this monetization box that by true we have the option to enable it

giving you a click on enable so we are going to give you a click and as I told you

at the beginning of this video is necessary meet four requirements of the

which one of them is to have a thousand subscribers and have four thousand hours of

Play time to the last 12 months that by the way that is one of the

most important steps and is the step number 4 but in this case the step

number one says read and accept the conditions of the partner program

youtube so let's click on the blue button to start

so I recommend you give yourself the time to read the terms of the program

of youtube partners most of your doubts will be resolved by reading this

contract so you already know give your time to read this

so now we have to accept that we have read and accepted the terms that

they mention above the contract, let's go to select all boxes

this last box if you want not to selections this option is not mandatory

it's just to receive emails google electronic like

Updates announcements and suggestions ok so we click on accept

so if you look at step number 1 it's already completed now let's go to step number 2

what is registering in adsense and good in this step to be very simple because

they ask us to go to adsense to link the existing and good adsense account

if you have one or if we do not have to create a new account if not yet

you have ok once this is completed process we will have to go back to youtube

so for that we click on next it is important to mention that

the editors or the creators of Content can only have one account

of adsense with the same name beneficiary if you currently have

a Google Adsense account or a channel of youtube monetized then you give

click here in saint and enter your information of access otherwise if you do not have

an account in google adsense as there to click on this green button to

start creating what you're going to ask is simply to place your url or

be your web page or your blog this if you you do not have a website or a blog

a few weeks ago I made a video explanatory on how to create a

blog in blogger that video will download it here in the

upper right corner in case you do not you've seen is totally free and you're going to

can create a blog like this in fact this is my blog and in the end it's going to

stay a link just copy it and you bring it here to the adsense page

and loyal to the right button to paste after that you would only have to

wait for google to approve your blog and here you are going to place your mail

electronic and on the bottom you they do yes to accept that they send you

emails about adsense who do jesse and finally in safe

in continuous once the step is completed number 2 here is going to be green and

step number 3 would simply be set the preferences of

monetization and good step 4 and those that are 4000 hours of time

reproduction and a thousand subscribers if you You are a person that she has already met

the requirements then you simply it's waiting pink because google is going to

check your YouTube channel them they put a date a short time ago of

done will update it in the first of may

and they say the following they say we will review the pending requests

by the end of June and we will let you know if there is some change we will give priority to

the channels with more views since it is likely that your possible income will be

higher than the rest then already you know once your channel meets

the requirements of the program them will review your request

to make sure that your activity good your activity does not infringe with

Partner Program Policies youtube so if you have any doubt

you can leave it here in the comments for now I say goodbye I hope that

Have you liked this video if so You already know how to leave us a like and I invite you to

subscribe to this channel we are uploading interesting content almost

every day so do not miss it I wait for you inside this channel and we

we see in the following video until next time

i

all right

For more infomation >> 💰 Como Solicitar la Monetización de Vídeos en Youtube 2018 💰 - Duration: 6:03.

-------------------------------------------

Murió Violeta Rivas: la cantante tenía 80 años - Duration: 1:43.

For more infomation >> Murió Violeta Rivas: la cantante tenía 80 años - Duration: 1:43.

-------------------------------------------

"LA CHANCE EN IMMOBILIER?" - Duration: 5:23.

For more infomation >> "LA CHANCE EN IMMOBILIER?" - Duration: 5:23.

-------------------------------------------

Polonia, la primera selección europea eliminada del Mundial de Rusia - Duration: 1:40.

 La derrota ante Colombia por 3-0 ha conllevado la eliminación de Polonia del Mundial de Rusia

Después de dos jornadas disputadas, la selección de Robert Lewandowski no ha sido capaza de sumar ningún punto, por lo que se despide de la posibilidad de seguir en la cita mundialista

Polonia es la primera eliminada del Grupo H, en el que figuran Japón, Senegal y Colombia, y la octava selección en decir adiós del Mundial 2018 tras Egipto, Arabia Saudí, Marruecos, Perú, Costa Rica, Túnez y Panamá

 Además, el conjunto polaco tiene el deshonor de ser el primer europeo en caer en esta primera ronda

En el Mundial de Brasil en 2014, fueron seis los equipos del viejo continente que dijeron adiós en la primera fase, y en 2010 siete

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét