Chủ Nhật, 24 tháng 6, 2018

Youtube daily how to I Jun 24 2018

How to get unlimited auto followers on Facebook online with live proof june 2018

For more infomation >> How to get unlimited auto followers on Facebook online with live proof june 2018 - Duration: 15:01.

-------------------------------------------

How To Get New Gundam Breaker Cd Key for FREE! [PS4, Steam] 2018 - Duration: 1:55.

For more infomation >> How To Get New Gundam Breaker Cd Key for FREE! [PS4, Steam] 2018 - Duration: 1:55.

-------------------------------------------

How To Make An Android Point Earning App Part-1 - Duration: 12:47.

PLEASE HIT THE LIKE BUTTON!

DON'T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE!

For more infomation >> How To Make An Android Point Earning App Part-1 - Duration: 12:47.

-------------------------------------------

How to use LoRa with Arduino/ESP - Duration: 6:07.

hey guys Ravi here and this is a LoRa module

specifically the rylr896 from REYAX who were kind enough to sponsor this

video so big thanks to them anyways LoRa stands for long range and I mean

long as in up to and even more than ten kilometers of range this is with line of

sight of course this insane range at low power requirements is not without issue

though you are sacrificing speed as well as bandwidth by a lot so don't expect

LoRaa to replace your Wi-Fi anytime soon but that doesn't mean that you can't use

it for most of the IOT applications you can think of and that is exactly what I

am going to show you guys in this video how you can use LoRa in your IOT

projects before we get started though I want to make one distinction clear to

you guys and that is between LoRa and LoRaWAN, LoRaWAN is a protocol

developed by the LoRa Alliance which anybody can use to connect their LoRa

enabled devices to the Internet similar to how your Wi-Fi enabled devices

connect to your Wi-Fi router to access the Internet but unlike Wi-Fi LoRaWAN

uses LoRa gateways, works at way longer distances and for small bandwidth data

if you want to know more about what LoRaWAN is then I suggest you take a

look at this video by Andreas he does a really good job of explaining

it all but what I'll be showing you here is more like Bluetooth. We will connect two

LoRa modules together in a point-to-point network to share data

between the two. I'll show you how you can build a simple wireless switch that

works at ridiculously long distances and you can expand upon that as you wish now

this particular Laura module from REYAX uses UART for communication with your

microcontroller that is the same protocol that you use to print to the

serial monitor in Arduino. it's pretty simple you just use Serial.print()

and send whatever you wanna send but you do want to send to control

this particular module are AT commands AT commands if you aren't familiar with

them are even simpler AT stands for attention like a drill sergeant you

shout attention followed by whatever orders you wanna send just to

demonstrate I'll connect one module to my PC using a USB to TTL converter just

connect VCC to 3.3 volt ground-to-ground RX to TX & TX to rx opening a serial

monitor at the board rate of 115200 you can send to it AT and like a good

little private it will respond with an okay if you want to send a command you

say AT plus whatever command you wanna send like we can set this module's address

to 115 press ENTER and it should return OK for successful execution now we

just need to implement this in an Arduino sketch I have already written

the sketches one for the transmitter and one for the receiver both of which you

can download from the link in the description I am NOT going to go through

the code here because it's boring and no one wants to sit through that but I do

want to point out a few key things that you might want to take note of when

you write your own code number one each AT command needs to end with the

\r\n this is equivalent to pressing enter on your keyboard

without this the module won't know when the command has ended second each module

needs to be set up before use this is what this part of the code does you need

to set the parameter the bandwidth the network ID and the address

while the first three need to be the same for both the transmitter and the

receivers the address needs to be unique for each number three to send data the

syntax is AT plus send equals the address you want to send to comma the

length of data you want to send in bytes comma the data you want to send here we

are just sending 0 and 1 depending on what button is pressed whenever data is

received it is printed directly to the serial

the syntax of which is this so you need to look for the string starting with

+RCV the part that we are interested in is in between the second and third

comma finally make sure to initialize the serial at 115200 baud rate

which is the default you can change it with an AT command if you so wish

after uploading the code to both the Arduinos the wiring couldn't be simpler

connect VCC to 3.3V rx to TX TX to Rx and ground to ground on

the board with the transmitter code connect two push buttons to pin five and

six the other end of those push buttons goes to ground on the receiver connect

the LED between pin five and ground with a resistor power them both on give them

a few seconds to complete the setup and now when you press the buttons the LED

should switch States but the cool thing is that it works at really really large

distances before I leave you to play with this tho I should mention that

different frequencies are permitted in different countries so you should buy

only the device that is compatible with your location and set the frequency

accordingly this particular module allows for 868 or 915 megahertz which

incidentally are allowed in most of the world hopefully this video was helpful

leave a like if it was thanks again to REYAX for sponsoring this video link to

buy their LoRa module will be in the description down below thanks for

watching and I'll see you guys next time

For more infomation >> How to use LoRa with Arduino/ESP - Duration: 6:07.

-------------------------------------------

How to use Zoom H1 | Basic Tutorial - Duration: 5:25.

Hey guys it's Dylan and I will be showing you guys a basic overview of how to use the

Zoom H1 audio recorder and the audio you are hearing right now is with the Zoom H1 Audio

Recorder and on top of my camera I have a rode videomic pro connected into my camera

for reference audio and this is what that sounds like so here is a basic overview of

how to use the zoom h1 microphone to get you guys started.

So to turn it on there is going to be this button on the side that says power and hold

you are just going to flick that towards the power switch and then let go. and it is going

to say hi it will flash and then it will be orange.

Okay, so now you have the zoom h1 on.

So when you have your zoom h1 on you are going to setup the audio levels so you either plug

in a microphone with this input here with a 3.5mm jack or you can use the mic that comes

on top of here with the recorder.

For that you would just leave it as is and then you would just set the input levels.

So for setting the input levels there is a microphone input here or you could use the

mic that comes with the zoom H1 so you're going to want to put the mic as close to the

subject (speaker) as possible so, if you are using this mic you would want this as close

to the speaker as possible while it still being out of frame.

Or if you were to plug in an external microphone like the one I'm using right now.

You would put that as close to the subject as possible.

Once you have the mic as close to the subject as possible you will want to have the levels

around -12dB and -6dB you won't want to have it much higher than -6dB when it is at

it's loudest point.

When you start using it you will get to know what I mean. and I would rather record lower

and have it not peak because I can always bring it up in post.

If you are going to be monitoring the audio at all then you would want to adjust these

buttons on the side where it says volume, that is the volume that you hear it from your

headphones.

It is not adjusting the input level at all.

It is just adjusting the levels that you hear it in your headphones.

That would be the port you would plug into if you were monitoring it with headphones.

So once you have it setup the way you want where you won't be touching it for a while

or if it is in a pocket and some buttons might be touched so there is this button right here

that says hold.

So you will want to switch that so it says hold and you could even put some tape around

it to make sure that it doesn't get touched but yeah, if you put that on hold you really

should be good to go.

And when you are setting up the recording format you are going to want to have this

on WAV because you will get the best audio quality possible if you have it on mp3 that

will be on compressed and you don't want that you want it to be in WAV and once you

have it in WAV you can start pushing these buttons on the side and that is going to change

the audio settings so what I do for my camera is I set it to 48/24.

And that is how I have it set for my camera.

play around with it and see what works for your camera and your setup that you are using

you want these numbers to match across the board.

If you have your camera at 44,000 and you have this to 48,000 your audio is not going

to sync up correctly so you're going to do some tests and make sure those are synced

up.

To actually start recording you push this button here and then it is recording.

This light at the top that tells you it is recording and when you are adjusting the volume

it will tell you if it is peaking or not (when it is not recording) when this is going red

before you start recording that is not what you want so you want to make sure your audio

levels and everything is set up before you hit record so now you see that it is recording

and is counting up.

When it is counting up that means that it is recording and you are good to go.

What I like to do when I do any type of thing where I am using the recorder when I record

any type of external audio is I like to just set this start recording and just leave it.

Don't touch it until I am done the session.

That's how I like to record my audio - I feel like it is the best way don't start

and stop your recorder because you will have a troublesome time trying to sync it up.

You can still sync it up.

But you will have a much easier time if you just set this and leave it.

And once you are done recording you will just hit this and then you will turn it off.

You'll take the SD card out of here and you can find the SD Card right there - pop

it out throw it into your computer and you're golden good to go and that is how you start

using your zoom H1 that was a basic tutorial to get you started.

Thanks for checking out the video and hey if you're new here I make videos about filmmaking

and lifestyle to this channel every single Saturday so if that is something you are interested

into be sure to subscribe and I'll see you guys next week *funky music*

For more infomation >> How to use Zoom H1 | Basic Tutorial - Duration: 5:25.

-------------------------------------------

Q&A – How do I care for Japanese maple seedlings - Duration: 1:15.

"I have three seedlings growing from my lace leaf Japanese Maple tree.

How do I care for them, and when can I move them?"

And this is from Jim.

So guess what?

- We just talked about that.

- We just talked about that a little bit.

- We're both guilty of digging up seedings from under maples, have you done that yet

Chris?

- I haven't done it yet, and I actually have two Japanese Maples at home, but I haven't

done that yet.

- They transplant fine, they're pretty easy, I like to wait till cool weather.

I have done it this time of year, just pot them up real quickly, put them in a shady

area, till they get really well adapted, then put them into partial sun.

But ideally I would say wait till they're dormant this fall.

They're pretty hardy.

- And make sure you dig around them, so you don't just pull up the roots, because you

want those fibrous roots at the bottom.

- Right.

Yeah.

- Yeah, so they're pretty easy to care for for the most part.

- Yeah.

- Don't plant them too deep in the pot.

- Right.

- Yeah.

For more infomation >> Q&A – How do I care for Japanese maple seedlings - Duration: 1:15.

-------------------------------------------

How to Get a Good UCAS Reference. Stepping Further #30 - Duration: 4:58.

For more infomation >> How to Get a Good UCAS Reference. Stepping Further #30 - Duration: 4:58.

-------------------------------------------

How to Know the Best Stocks to Buy (plus top 3) - Duration: 2:55.

*Music*

For more infomation >> How to Know the Best Stocks to Buy (plus top 3) - Duration: 2:55.

-------------------------------------------

MPC 2.2 HUMANIZE HOW TO GENERATE RANDOM HUMANIZE EVENTS - Duration: 17:40.

what's up everybody I am BK BKbangers.com welcome to another video today's

video I want to show you guys the humanization function and the random the

randomize function inside of the MPC 2.2.1 software I haven't really done a

video surrounded you know around that topic I seen a couple of different

videos on it and it was you know

confusing the way that they was showing it so I want to show you guys real

simple real quick real easy how to how to use it so the first thing we're gonna

need learn these chords right so inside of the MPC 2.0 software labs Pat perform

at perform is when you use one pad on your MPC Live X any of the NPC's as long

as you have the 2.0 software you're able to do it with any MPC right um but in

the MPC exit MPC live you're able to do it and standalone moment meaning that

you don't need the software to do Pat performance so we need some chords right

Domon display any random board progression just to show you guys the

features

all right so now we have these chords you want to select all by pressing

command a if you're on the Mac if you're on a PC I believe it's um ctrl a and

then you go into edit and down here we have human eyes now human eyes this

space is exactly what it's called humanizing your chords when you're

playing if you're a natural player pianist and you play on your MIDI

keyboard or piano or whatever you you do if all your fingers don't hit all the

keys at the same velocity and at the same time our digits you know when you

strum it doesn't play directly you know all the time it don't play that hard all

the time you know so humanised is where you're able to just humanize the the

note length you're able to humanize the velocity and also the time now you can

you can adjust the pulse of you know the pressure of playing the keys it has

something called the eagerness and it says just generally sloppy and if you

move this it actually change what it is so once you go into negative is often

ahead of the beat and once you're up in the positive is often after the beat

right and the more you go up it says usually after the beat drunk right late

always embarrassing embarrassing Lili right if you start all the way here it's

always ahead of the be mostly ahead of the beat often so it has different

different uh settings right also this is the same thing we're gonna keep it on

thirty now I want to humanize the note length and you could you know this is

the percentage of how much you humanize it and I want to humanize the velocity

mainly know how I use it mostly is by using the velocity the sometimes are

doing our play like and then I just you know adjust the setting and it gives me

a different um tone a different texture so you only want it to be applied to the

selected that's why before I I command a everything so it's only applied to

what's actually there we only have one thing here anyway so you select that you

hit apply and you can see that it changed a little bit and I also hit do

it right so now it changed everything different in how I played

you

you

all right so it's real simple with nothing you know it's rocket science you

know I'd like to say that a lot it's definitely not rocket science it's

pretty simple and it's easy for you to do and then if you don't like it you can

always go back inside of it and the wood all the game y'all ready say you want it

more eager so you move it up want the length to be a little bit shorter what

to humanize I mean the time to be a little bit less and what they learn to

be a little bit longer and the velocity you want it to be a little bit higher

right so we apply that they do it now so that's pretty much it that's very

straightforward the other thing that we have here is the pitch quantize the

pitch quantize I rarely use this but if you're inside of if you know like the

key of what you're using you select the root note you select a major scale not

the major scale but you select the scale of which you're playing in it'll always

be on major anytime you open in and the root note will always be on C but you

can change that around and it'll change it to some to something different now I

don't have anything else playing so it's no sense in using it right now I'm just

showing you guys that you got you have this option but the randomization is

what I want to use where is that oh here we go generate random effects

so this is a fun feature where you're able to just you know have something

such as this chord progression that we just created and then you could create

different event types so right now it's on melodic event because we're on we're

using a piano if we were using drums you can use drum events right now you could

replace all events you can replace events in Note range or add is add to

existing events right pattern size for bars you could change it up to however

much note length you could change that to whatever note length you want um

start node so now we know that well you don't know but I know that I was on the

key of D mint D 3 D 3 will you let the agency see ya I'll leave the end note as

it is telephony 1 legato root note is D and we're in the minor

scale so now you apply it boom you see everything changed

now when you apply it it does two different things that you can apply or

you could select do it but this is the one to apply this one was when I

selected do it now that's completely different than what you intended on I

didn't intend for it to do that so I usually don't really uh mess with this

too much is if I want to add a random just a random like art or something I

try to mess with this to see if I could come up with a different idea I don't

use this as a starting point I have like a beat actually going then I lay some

some MIDI notes in pull up the random events and generate some sounds with it

and if it sounds good I work with it if not I don't so I'm

gonna take off constraint constraint nodes to scale and legato just to see

what it does

that's pretty much it generating random events is a cool feature that's inside

the NPC 2.2.1 software and it's very simple and easy and straightforward

again the way that I would utilize their generate random advances if I have a

beat going I just add some MIDI notes generate random events and see how I

could manipulate it to sound good with the beat that I'm currently working on

so if you want to get to the generate random events you have to go to tools

and right here generate random events is right there for you to use also the

human eyes function is right here in Eddy the Edit tab also pitch quantize is

also there in the Edit tab as well so what I like to do for you guys in

closing is to play a B that I use the generate grant no I didn't use generate

random events but I Hugh I use the humanized feature on the beat I'm gonna

go to this sequence and I'm gonna play for you guys and then imma close out

alright

and that is that is generating random events no it's not the humanization so

here is the chords that I played for this B and I basically just like I

showed you select all went into any human eyes and then I selected whatever

was there at the time because once you make these changes it's always there so

from the last time you use it it'll be there in the same um session once you

close out of this and restarting it refreshes um to the original state it

was in so basically that's what I did I just generated um the human eyes

function and then I went in and then I tweaked it to my taste my liking and

that's pretty much it John so if you enjoyed this video and you made it this

far in the video thank you so much for stopping by and tuning in if you're not

subscribed be sure to subscribe thank you to all the new subscribers out there

I appreciate it trying to get up to get my numbers up a

little bit so I appreciate you guys getting that subscribe button be sure to

hit the notification bell as well once you are subscribed so anytime we upload

any new content on a platform you'll be one of the first to be notified as soon

as it's ready for the public look out for sample school Sunday episode 54 will

be published tomorrow and be up and ready to go tomorrow hopefully I get

this video up and published on time you guys sometime

today that is pretty much it so do remember that music is life it is our

DNA be banging please love like to mix our

For more infomation >> MPC 2.2 HUMANIZE HOW TO GENERATE RANDOM HUMANIZE EVENTS - Duration: 17:40.

-------------------------------------------

How to backup your Nintendo Switch NAND - Duration: 5:06.

In this video, I will show you how to backup your Nintendo Switch NAND.

Backing up the NAND is vital for those who love modding the console.

So if anything wrong happens, you can restore it to the previous state.

So let's get started

Prepare an exFAT formatted microSDXC card. I suggest using a 64GB card.

Why? because the Switch NAND size is 32GB.

You can use a 32GB card but some 32GB cards have less available free space than 29.1 GB, so they may trigger partial dumping

You can also use a FAT32 formatted card with 32GB space or less, but it will dump the NAND partially too.

However, It is not bad at all to have a partial NAND dump, you can combine it later to get a full NAND dump.

Now let's turn off the console

Remove the right joycon

Prepare an RCM jig and insert it to the right joycon rail

Press and hold the Volume Up and Power button for about one second

Connect the console to your computer using a USB type C cable.

Open the web browser and download the latest TegraRCMGUI

You can choose between the installable version or the portable version.

Then download the latest hekate payload from this URL. You may download the joiner scripts too

Put the downloaded file anywhere on your computer. I put it on the desktop

If you haven't tried modding the switch before, then the computer will detect a new device called APX.

But if you open the device manager, the new device is not fully functional.

Run the TegraRCMGUI app and install the APX driver when asked.

Now press the folder icon and select the hekate payload.

And press Inject Payload

If done properly, you will see Hekate menu on your console screen.

Press the volume up or down button to move the cursor, then select Tools

Press the power button to confirm the selection

Now choose Dump Raw eMMC

Press the power button to confirm

It will take about 47 minutes to dump the whole NAND. Please be patient.

Press any button to continue

Now choose Dump emmc Boot and press the power button to confirm

Press any button to continue

Now choose back and choose Power Off

Remove the microSDXC card from the console

These are your console's NAND files

Copy all these files to your computer and don't loose it.

If you used a FAT32 formatted microSDXC card then you will see that the console's NAND is partially dumped.

You should combine those files into one full NAND file by using a joiner script

Drag the join 15 2GB parts for windows script into the NAND folder

Then double click the script and wait for some time to process.

It will take about 10 minutes to join those files.

At the end you will have a single NAND file.

Again, don't loose these files, put it on the safe place.

Now you have completed the tutorial. Thank you for watching this video. Please don't forget to subscribe for more upcoming videos.

For more infomation >> How to backup your Nintendo Switch NAND - Duration: 5:06.

-------------------------------------------

How to make an exclusive gift DIY - Duration: 6:57.

For more infomation >> How to make an exclusive gift DIY - Duration: 6:57.

-------------------------------------------

How Do I Know When I Can Use An ASL Interpreter? (ASL) | Get To The Poynt #4 - Duration: 3:27.

[music]

Hello! Welcome to...

I don't know how to sign this series name.

Someone help me with a sign name, please.

Anyway, we'll just spell it. "Get To The Poynt!"

Yeah, we need a sign name for this.

Anyway, you ask me a question and I try to answer it as quickly as possible.

So I'll just show you the question here.

So I have a video related to this which I'll post a link to over here.

If you haven't watched it, go do so.

A long time ago, I only used captions

Growing up mainstreamed with English and voice meant

I was only using captions when I needed access.

I was using captions at YouTube events.

Now, I'm using both.

What I use depends on what I'm doing.

Most of the time, I use interpreters for face-to-face conversation.

If I'm on a panel, I use captions.

Anyway, this isn't the point.

The point is how do you know when you're able to use an interpreter?

That's your decision.

Personally, I don't care if someone thinks that I don't need an interpreter.

I know what kind of accessibility I need.

When I could have conversations, I knew I could use them.

I don't always understand everything, but if I need help, I just ask.

Don't worry about what others might think.

If you feel comfortable in knowing that you know enough ASL, get them.

Your accessibility is your decision.

It's your choice.

In regardless to English and ASL ratio, don't even care about that.

It's whatever.

You will know what you need.

Are you comfortable with ASL?

It's your decision if you want to use them.

If you're comfortable with ASL, use interpreters.

If not, then just use captions.

Again, it's your decision.

Hopefully, that helps you some.

If you have any questions for advice on deafness, disability, mental health,

then use this hashtag [only] on Twitter.

Twitter is the only place I use this hashtag on.

I'll see you later. Bye.

For more infomation >> How Do I Know When I Can Use An ASL Interpreter? (ASL) | Get To The Poynt #4 - Duration: 3:27.

-------------------------------------------

How to Post on IGTV - How to Use IG TV to Become the Next Instagram Star (TOP 3 TIPS!) - Duration: 5:44.

imagine what your life would be like if you were in on the ground floor when

YouTube started think of the big names like nigahiga and people who started

Right when YouTube started and they completely revolutionized their lives

Well now you have a second chance with AI G TV there has never been a better

Tme to become the next Instagram star and we're going to go through the best

Three ways to use IG TV and show you all of the best features so stay tuned

Alright guys so let's get right into it IG TV is one of the most kind of unique

Things that's happened in a major social media platform in a long time right

There's no it's not often that a platform with 1 billion monthly users

Which Instagram just announced makes a major update such as this right they

Released a standalone app which is called IG TV and they also added IG TV

Integration into your actual Instagram we're gonna jump into my phone in a few

minutes and we're gonna show you all of it kind

of real-time but this is you know one of the official announcements from

Instagram this is what the Instagram app kind of looks like they have a bunch of

different sections which we're going to go through and you know the the coolest

thing about IG TV is that you the the 15-second limit on video is gone right

so now people with less than 10,000 followers can upload videos up to 10

minutes long and if you have more than 10,000 followers you can upload videos

up to 60 minutes long right but you have to be doing it from a computer what you

can do right here to go to Instagram calm so that's my fist will kept

official Kevin David and you can see the plug right right down here so make sure

you guys follow me you can come over to the tab right here that says IG TV and

here you go upload videos must be vertical in between 15 seconds and 60

minutes long so anything over 10 minutes even if you have more than 10,000

followers you have to actually upload from a computer so let's jump right into

my phone and we'll take a quick look around the app on how to start your own

channel and we're gonna talk about some tips to actually get your channel going

quick get discovered and become the next IG star so as you guys can see up here

in the top right corner next to the normal kind of send message button on

Instagram you can see the IG TV button a little TV screen with a little squiggle

in it right so if we click this directly from the IG app we can actually access I

G TV there's also a standalone IG app that we see right here um where we kind

of see the same stuff and so I just don't generally use on the Instagram app

natively because you don't really need the IG app yet maybe it works for like

some other devices but if you have kind of a first gen phone like an iPhone or a

new new phone then it's gonna be fine for you so we see that it prepopulates

a kind of content from the people we already follow on Instagram right if

anyone follows you on Instagram they're going to be suggested your IG TV content

this is a great way to get in front of eyes that you'd never

be able to get to otherwise right because if you uploaded a YouTube video

right you would not be put in front of your your current followers because um

you know most people don't have a youtube subscription and it just doesn't

work in the same way where it's pre-populating content only from people

that they follow right because you don't only see content from your subscribers

on YouTube you get kind of a combination of things that they might feel are

interesting for you based on your viewing history based on the keywords

that you search and variety of other things so let's look at the other kind

of channels here we can see IG TV content directly from people that were

following right so we see that build your empire is really dominating my feed

right here and they're still loading a short stuff so one of the first tips we

want to talk about is you can repurpose content for IG TV even though it is kind

of meant to be a vertical video you can still upload your Facebook content or

you know your YouTube content or any other kind of video that you have for

other platforms directly onto I G TV it doesn't matter that it's that it's

vertical it might not be perfect right but IG TV is made for vertical video so

if you're gonna be you know creating brand new content and not repurposing it

you know make sure that you are recording your phone up right kind of in

vertical orientation not in landscape so they also have a popular section right

and so similar to on Instagram the popular section is you know both

populated by people that you follow but also from popular videos and Instagram

besides popular videos you know based on engagement how many people are liking it

commenting on it engaging with it how long people actually watch it what

percentage of the video they watch and so you want to make sure that you know

one of our other tips is the first 3 seconds and the thumbnail of the video

are very engaging right and exciting looking you don't want to have something

boring like a screen share or you know a picture of paint drying or anything like

that you want to have something that once that makes people want to click

right and it's similar to Instagram go look at your own Instagram explorer page

find what's popular see what attracts your eyes and then emulate that right

and you want to make your first 3 to 5 seconds of your video very very engaging

so that people keep watching and if they watch till the end then you can make it

unpopular and IG TV has only been out for two days guys so there's never been

a better time to get on IG IG TV make mark and become the next famous i g

instagram star guy so get out there no excuses start creating content comment

below instagram TV IG TV whatever you want to comment right if you make your

very first video i promise i'm gonna respond to every single comment guy says

get out there no excuses start making content today and maybe you'll thank me

you know a month six months from now when you are the next IG sensation guy

so i hope you enjoyed this video and let's see you all in the next one

For more infomation >> How to Post on IGTV - How to Use IG TV to Become the Next Instagram Star (TOP 3 TIPS!) - Duration: 5:44.

-------------------------------------------

HOW TO MAKE KETO PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES | 4 INGREDIENT - Duration: 3:18.

hey guys welcome to my channel my name is Iva Scelfo and today i would like to

show you the recipe for awesome Kido peanut butter cookies so you would want

to go ahead and pre-heat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and the

ingredients for the peanut butter cookies are 1 cup of unsweetened peanut

butter quarter cup of almond flour sweetener if you're using everything or

you would use 2/3 of a cup if you using stevia you would use about half a cup I

am using this concentrated stevia so I have two tablespoons and one egg now

we're going to mix all the ingredients together

now when you have all the ingredients mixed together we're gonna place them on

the cooking sheet you would use a parchment paper or silicone mat I don't

have either of it so I'm gonna just spray my pain with some coconut oil just

to prevent the cookies from sticking now we're gonna make about one-inch big

balls out of the dough I'm gonna use a tablespoon just to help me handle the

dough better about that big and I'm gonna keep going until I have used all

the dough

it makes total of 17 boss if you do use a one table spoon to scoop the dough but

you wanna do now is take your fork and press off on each of the balls slightly

down in both directions to press them down into this little cookie shape press

one side another side gently I will keep going till I have done all the cookies

all done let's put these cookies into the oven for about 15 minutes

guys that's it amazing four ingredients Kido

peanut butter cookies are all done I hope you're gonna give this recipe a try

if you do so please leave me comments down below and let me know how did you

like it if you did like this video please give it a big thumbs up and

subscribe to my channel and I'm gonna see you again soon in another video

For more infomation >> HOW TO MAKE KETO PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES | 4 INGREDIENT - Duration: 3:18.

-------------------------------------------

How to draw and animate Disney's Donald Duck (Danish) - Duration: 2:56.

presents...

How to draw and animate Disney's Donald Duck :)

First, you draw the construction lines and the basic shapes

Then, you start drawing his face, the hat and the head. It can be done like this

When that's done, you need to draw his clothes and his body. Make sure to follow the construction lines which were made at the beginning

Now, we have the finished sketch version of Donald Duck :) Then, we just need to clean up the lines to make them more clear

Next, let's add the shadows in order to give the picture a 3D effect

Finally, you colour the drawing, and then, it's done. Remember that the colours need to match the shadows

How to animate Disney's Donald Duck :)

First, draw the construction lines and the basic shapes. That'll give us an idea of what it's supposed to look like and how it's going to look when it's finished

Then, you draw Donald Duck by using the method from before. It's supposed to look like he bumps into a wall and is so mad that he doesn't notice, where he's walking

Finally, you colour all the drawings, and then, the animation is finished. Here, we've goine through 3 steps: 1) Construction lines and basic shapes, 2) The linework, 3) The finished version with colours

Thanks for watching :)

For more infomation >> How to draw and animate Disney's Donald Duck (Danish) - Duration: 2:56.

-------------------------------------------

How to make high tech logo intro with kinemaster in mobile/Android।Bd watch & Learn - Duration: 5:50.

For more infomation >> How to make high tech logo intro with kinemaster in mobile/Android।Bd watch & Learn - Duration: 5:50.

-------------------------------------------

How to pick the most useful herbs to plant in your back yard - Duration: 6:34.

I'm not an avid backyard gardener. My thumb is less than green, and my small patio is shaded by trees and fences, preventing prolific vegetable growth

But I haven't felt the loss too keenly, as I have a farmers market across the street every week

Potted herbs, however, are my exception. I manage to not kill them (usually, anyway), and it's hard to argue with the convenience and freshness of stepping outside and snipping whatever I need

[How to make the most of your fresh herbs] I recently wandered the aisles of my local nursery trying to decide what to plant

Unfortunately, my eyes are bigger than my pots and, really, my appetite. Here are a few different categories that might help you, too, settle on what culinary herbs are most useful to plant

Be sure you also think about what makes sense for the types of dishes you think you'll be making — this list is by no means comprehensive

(Stacy Zarin Goldberg for The Washington Post) Herbs you almost always have to buy more of than you use How many recipes call for just a sprig or a few tablespoons of an herb, and yet you are still stuck with a clamshell package or a bunch of extras? There are at least a couple of herbs I think are guilty of this, but they're versatile enough to keep in your back yard

At the top of the list are thyme, rosemary, oregano, sage and chives. And they have a built-in bonus: They all come back each year

Bonus bonus: Chive blossoms are very pretty. (Stacy Zarin Goldberg for The Washington Post) Herbs that grow plentifully that you can burn through quickly Basil (sweet or Genovese) is my favorite herb that falls into this category

I usually have at least three or four plants in my yard since pesto is such a staple of my summer diet

The more you pick, the more it grows. Parsley, dill and mint are other prolific options that also can be used in large quantities

I'd throw cilantro in, but I have yet to successfully keep a cilantro plant alive through the summer

If you can, more power to you! [Don't let those fresh herbs rot in your fridge. Make pesto

] Herbs that are nice to have but hard to find I love making Thai stir-fries and noodle dishes, and Thai basil is one of those ingredients that really helps you come close to replicating the flavors of restaurant dishes

Thai basil can be tricky to find unless you go to an Asian market, and even then it can be hit or miss

But your local nursery probably has it in stock, which makes getting your own plant an ideal solution in my book

Like the Italian varieties, it's simple to grow and harvest. Fresh culinary lavender is something else to consider, especially if you like floral flavors

It's nice in dressings and baked goods. Buy a variety that specifies it is suitable for eating

 And while peppermint and spearmint fall into the category above, you could devote a pot to different varieties such as chocolate mint or pineapple mint

Need a little gardening advice, too? Here are tips from Post gardening columnist Adrian Higgins

Herbs like full sun, free-draining soil and an open and airy location, as opposed to shade, heavy clay soil and thick wood mulches

If you're planting in an herb bed, incorporate gravel and sand into the soil and then mulch with a layer of gravel

Water occasionally but deeply. Containers make it easy to manage soil and sun. Larger containers are better for the plants, but because they can get heavy, make sure the pot is where you want it before you start filling it and transplanting the herbs

Water containers more often but allow them to drain well, so no saucers underneath

Leafy herbs like to be used — cutting stems will promote bushiness. And now, a few recipe ideas from our archives to get you started with those herbs

(Stacy Zarin Goldberg for The Washington Post; food styling by Bonnie S. Benwick/The Washington Post) Chicken With Basil and Chiles

 Put that Thai basil to good use in a spicy stir-fry that comes together in 20 minutes

(Goran Kosanovic for The Washington Post) Pan-Grilled Apricots With Honey-Orange Lavender Syrup

 Hang on to this recipe from Yotam Ottolenghi for when the great local stone fruit is finally here

(Jennifer Chase for The Washington Post; food styling by Lisa Cherkasky for The Washington Post) Dill and Mint Yogurt Dip

An easy, refreshing, party-friendly rendition of sour cream-and-onion dip that uses dill, mint and chives

(Stacy Zarin Goldberg for The Washington Post; food styling by Lisa Cherkasky for The Washington Post) Farfalle With Salmon, Peas and Sage

You'd never guess this elegant pasta dish is a quick-cooking weeknight option. More from Voraciously: Obvious, and not so obvious, ways to use all four sides of your box grater Five essential pans to use for baking and so much more Sip your way through summer with a batch of homemade iced tea

For more infomation >> How to pick the most useful herbs to plant in your back yard - Duration: 6:34.

-------------------------------------------

How to install a Chamberlain Garage Door Opener - PART 2 Wifi Setup - Duration: 7:43.

thanks for watching hindsight 101 click the subscribe button and select the

notification bell to stay up to date

hello and welcome to hindsight 101 where you'll learn about things that will help

you in everyday life to get started these are the tools that you're going to

need you're going to need a Phillips head screwdriver and a pair of wire

strippers as you can see here this is how I ran my wire I didn't have much of

a distance to go so I just ran it across the ceiling since it's inside my garage

no one's really going to see it it didn't have to be clean it just had to

be functional so now that you've run your wire you want to take the red and

the white wire you just have to kind of split it apart so you can separate it

and you want to take your wire cutters give a little bit of slack not too much

and then there's little orange tabs you just stick in and pull down so you can

actually push the wire in that's in for the red and then pull down the orange

tab for the white one push the white one in and you're good to go

also just to be on the safe side it's always good to do this unplugged okay so

that's all set up now we're going to go to the head unit so you're not going to

need that much wire so you can actually cut quite a bit of it off I'm going to

do about this much see a little bit more there you go you're going to want to

split it

so on the unit there's two screws says white and red for the white and red liar

you just kind of want to loosen that up a bit so you can wrap the cords around

make sure you wrap them clockwise so when you tighten the screw the wire

doesn't come out so I'm going to place the red with the red a little hook

there's a little groove right there you can put the wire in and I'm going to

tighten down the screws

Oh looks like we got some power yay now I haven't plugged this in this is

running off the battery power I gotta plug the unit back in so let me

go take care of that now so I already set this screw in pretty

much where it needs to be so now I just have to lock it into place the black you

can just slide it in the groove and it fits I'll talk about the top screw in a

minute so got that in there oops got that snug now all you do is just flip up

the button and exposes the hole right there

so you can do the rest of the way

tighten it so this doesn't jiggle now we're good

push the button back down you're good to go now we're going to set up the unit

and the wireless function so now we're going to set up the unit we want to go

to menu and then clock setup enter change time it is now 8:20 p.m. where I

met

I'll go a twine to be safe done back to menu all right

the TTC feature I'm gonna leave off basically that is timer to close so

after one minute five minutes whatever your garage door would automatically

close in case somebody leaves the door open it forgets to close it I'm going to

leave that alone because usually someone's always home at

my house lock disabled means if you enable it then you won't have any remote

controls I do want remote control so I'm going to

leave lock disabled let's go to the next so we're going to skip program for the

moment we'll go to that last you have temperature you can adjust if you want

Fahrenheit Celsius or not to show it at all

I'll keep Fahrenheit for myself language from me is English I can do light

settings

so how long I want the light time to be

so now the said one and a half minutes or I could have the automatic light I

can control the contrast of the unit if I want it dark or a brighter and that is

it so let's go back to program now we're back to program mode so click enter we

want to go all the way down to the bottom where it says Wi-Fi setup enter

Wi-Fi is on from your mobile device go to settings and go to your wireless you

want to select the MQ wireless network go to your browser and you want to type

in setup my Q device calm

click start to begin select your home Wi-Fi network put in the password for

your Wi-Fi network this is so you can sync up your Wi-Fi with the head unit in

your garage click next you're gonna hear a series of beep one beep for router to

beeps to connect to the internet and three beeps to connect to the mean

successful if you heard three beeps select yes congratulations you're all

set up now you want to go to the mobile app log in get started add new it's

going to locate the device give it a second now you have to put in the serial

number found on the right side of the unit when you take the light fixture off

take a minute to connect you can rename it if you'd like and you're good so now

we're going to show you how to close and open the door now you're only going to

hear the beeps when you use the mobile app the garage door will not beep if you

just use the wireless panel or the control panel voila it works thanks for

watching let me know if you have any questions

For more infomation >> How to install a Chamberlain Garage Door Opener - PART 2 Wifi Setup - Duration: 7:43.

-------------------------------------------

How to setup a ROBLOX Action Figure (2018) - Duration: 0:44.

Hi! Today, I am showing you how to build a ROBLOX Action Figure.

Created Using iMovie on the iPod Touch 6G

First, put the top on the legs.

Now put the hair on.

Now here it is, look at my guy, ready to be used in my LEGOs.

For more infomation >> How to setup a ROBLOX Action Figure (2018) - Duration: 0:44.

-------------------------------------------

How to Watch Lifetime's 'Did I Kill My Mother?' Live Online | Heavy.com - Duration: 5:44.

How to Watch Lifetime's 'Did I Kill My Mother?' Live Online | Heavy.com

Lifetime is back tonight with its hit film Did I Kill My Mother?.

Be sure to tune into the flick tonight at 8pm ET/PT on Lifetime.

If you don't have cable or can't get to a TV, you can still easily watch Lifetime live on your computer, phone or streaming device by signing up for one of the following cable-free, live-TV streaming services:.

Hulu With Live TV: In addition to a Netflix-like on-demand streaming library, Hulu also offers a bundle of live TV channels, including Lifetime.

You can sign up for "Hulu with Live TV" right here, and you can then watch a live stream of Lifetime on your computer via the Hulu website, or on your phone, tablet or streaming device via the Hulu app.

If you can't watch live, "Hulu with Live TV" also comes with both its extensive on-demand library (which has many shows available after they air) and 50 hours of Cloud DVR storage (with the ability to upgrade to "Enhanced Cloud DVR," which gives you 200 hours of DVR space and the ability to fast forward through commercials).

FuboTV: Lifetime is included in the "Fubo Premier" channel package.

You can sign up for a free 7-day trial, and you can then watch Lifetime live on your computer via the FuboTV website, or on your phone, tablet or streaming device via the FuboTV app.

If you can't watch live, FuboTV comes with 30 hours of Cloud DVR (with the ability to upgrade to 500 hours), as well as a "72-Hour Lookback" feature, which allows you to watch most events or shows up to three days after they air even if you forgot to record them.

Philo TV: Lifetime is included in Philo's main bundle, which is the cheapest among all streaming services if you plan on keeping it long-term.

Not only that, but you can sign up for a free trial without having to enter any billing information.

You'll get two days for free right off the bat, then if you enter your billing information after that, you will get an additional five more days free.

After signing up, you can watch the show live on your computer via the Philo website, or on your phone, tablet or streaming device via the Philo app.

Additionally, if you can't watch live, Philo also allows you to DVR programs and watch them up to 30 days later.

And even if you forget to DVR something, Philo also comes with a 72-hour rewind feature, which allows you to replay any show or event that has aired in the last 72 hours.

Preview.

The synopsis for the film reads: "A year after her father's unsolved, suspicious murder, a young woman's mother is found dead in the home they both live in.

The police think she may be the murderer, and she and her friends have to prove her innocence while they dig deeper into the real killer's hidden life.".

The film stars Megan Park, who fans may remember from a few different TV shows.

From 2008 to 2013, she played Grace Bowman in The Secret Life of the American Teenager, followed by a year as Jane in The Neighbors.

She also guest-starred on Jane the Virgin in 2015 as Dr.

Damprey, and played Janet in the TV movie My Christmas Love.

Park's most recent credits include a guest-star role in Imposters and 9JKL.

Is Did I Kill My Mother? inspired by a true story, like many of Lifetime's films? According to Bustle, there is no evidence that suggests the show is based on anything that really happened.

If you're in for a psychological and chilling thriller, be sure to tune into Did I Kill My Mother tonight at 8pm ET/PT on Lifetime.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét