Thứ Hai, 25 tháng 6, 2018

Youtube daily femely Jun 25 2018

Meghan Markle Reveals What Royal Family Really Thinks Of Trump – Liberals FUMING

The British royal family is in full panic mode after Meghan Markle's father gave a

lengthy interview in which he revealed what Prince Harry really thinks about President

Donald Trump.

Daily Mail reported that Thomas Markle Sr. just gave an interview in which he explained

that he often speaks with Harry on the phone, and that the young royal had told him that

Trump should be "given a chance."

"He's [Harry] a smart guy…We talked a few times about Donald Trump, Brexit, things

like that.

He's an interesting guy," Markle said.

"Our conversations was I was complaining that I didn't like Donald Trump, he said

give Donald Trump a chance.

I sort of disagreed with that…That was his politics, I have my politics."

"I've always have a bad attitude about Donald Trump, and that's never going to

change, My god, I have to apologise to the rest of the world for my President," he

continued.

"All Harry did was actually said, because Trump was new, he said, 'Give him a chance.'

I think Harry's probably changed his mind by now.

I certainly hope he has.

I think Trump has had his chances a hundred times now, the time's up.

I think time's up for Trump."

This is bad for the royal family, as they are supposed to remain politically neutral.

Harry's attitude towards Trump comes as a bit of a surprise given the fact that his

wife vehemently despises the president.

When asked how Trump's momentum could be slowed down during the 2016 election, Meghan

held nothing back with her response.

"It's really the moment that I go, we film Suits in Toronto and I might just stay

in Canada," Markle replied.

"I mean come on, if that's reality we are talking about, come on, that is a game

changer in terms of how we move in the world here."

"Yes of course Trump is divisive.

Think about just female voters alone," she continued.

"I think it was in 2012, the Republican Party lost the female vote by 12 points.

That's a huge number and with as misogynistic as Trump is and so vocal about it, that's

a huge chunk of it.

You're not just voting for a woman if it's Hillary because she's a woman, but certainly

because Trump has made it easy to see that you don't really want that kind of world

that he's painting."

What do you think about this?

Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.

Facebook has greatly reduced the distribution of our stories in our readers' newsfeeds and

is instead promoting mainstream media sources.

When you share to your friends, however, you greatly help distribute our content.

Please take a moment and consider sharing this article with your friends

and family.

Thank you.

For more infomation >> Meghan Markle Reveals What Royal Family Really Thinks Of Trump – Liberals FUMING - Duration: 10:53.

-------------------------------------------

Girl Deals with Painful Scars after Brutal Attack by the Family Dog - Duration: 3:26.

The following program contains images

of an actual surgical procedure that may be graphic

and disturbing.

Parents are advised

that these images may not be suitable

for young children.

11 year old Anaya was attacked by the

family dog who nearly tore off her face.

She faced her grim situation with bravery as well as grace.

Check out her harrowing story.

Anaya's personality, it's big.

It's always been big.

She's my little gift.

She spoke to anybody real confident.

Hey people, I love you!

Anaya always wanted to be a performer.

She wanted to be on TV and sing.

She's the life of the party.

That night I remember, literally like it was yesterday.

Anaya was visiting with my mom at my grandparents' house.

We were getting ready to go to bed.

The dog, Rocky, he's 8, 9 years old.

Family dog, I mean wonderful dog.

Naya was getting up to get into bed with me.

And that's when I said, "Rocky, get down.

Down Rocky."

And literally, within a blink of a eye, he just snapped.

I get on the phone and my mom

she's screaming at the top of her lungs.

"Anaya got bit!

Rocky ate Anaya's face off."

When they got the dog off Anaya, her whole face,

literally, I mean from like here, down.

Just skin hanging off.

She says, "Grandma, I don't wanna die."

She was just literally screaming for her life.

When we got to the hospital they said,

"We're doing an emergency surgery on her.

She's losing a lot of blood."

Her face was completely open.

They could look into her cheek and see inside of her mouth.

She had 130 stitches from on her nose to her cheek.

I didn't know what I was gonna be walking into.

When I saw her she told me, "It'll be okay, Mama.

I'm okay."

It was every mother, every parent's worst nightmare.

We had all the mirrors covered in the house.

I didn't want her to see herself.

Eventually when she did, it was hard.

She started crying and she said "I look like a monster."

And she tries to brush it off,

but you know, I know that it bothers her.

Not only has Anaya had to deal with this but prior to that

she lost her father to stage four lung cancer.

One minute her dad was there, the next minute,

her father was gone in two weeks.

It was like tragedy after tragedy for her.

So much has been taken from her at such a young age.

Most adults haven't even gone through this much

in a whole lifetime, let alone in 10 years of living.

She makes me so proud because she's been through so much.

I just want her to have a normal life.

You know, just like, every kid deserves.

Angela and Carla both joining us.

Anaya's also here with us today.

Anaya, come on out and join us.

(audience applauds)

Look at you! You're pretty good at this TV stuff!

Thank you.

I'll tell you what, you've been through a lot

but you still have one beautiful smile.

Thank you.

She's a trooper.

We're lucky on this show because we have

our very own plastic surgeon, Dr. Ordon,

and Anaya went to see him for a consult.

For more infomation >> Girl Deals with Painful Scars after Brutal Attack by the Family Dog - Duration: 3:26.

-------------------------------------------

Gutfeld: PRESIDENT TRUMP SIGNS ORDER TO END FAMILY SEPARATIONS - Duration: 14:09.

all right let's take in inventory unemployment non-existent check GDP

soaring check trade imbalance addressed check nuclear threat reduced check

terror seems at bay check things are looking up why is that

if only the flag had arms to hug him back feels like a good run for everyone

it is satisfaction with the country's direction has reached a 12-year high

while trust in the mainstream media drops to another low which could be why

the press has gone nuttier than an elephant's diarrhea thank you thank you

that means it works for as it becomes harder to deny something is working the

harder the media works to show something is wrong so how do you smear America as

the Third Reich when it's not you lie take Time magazine's cover this weeping

young girl became the media's poster child for evil Trump separation policy

but turns out she was with her mother the whole time and her mom according to

dad took the child without telling him now maybe your husband's bad I don't

know but I do know the media spread this photo like a common cold just to keep

the evil alive meanwhile a feverish dolt is coming for you if you vote for Trump

then you the voters you not Donald Trump are standing at the BART border like

Nazis go you hear you hear and I think we now have to flip it and it's a given

the evilness of Donald Trump but if you vote you can no longer separate yourself

that's the next step everyone's a Nazi now remember once you brand someone as

evil that allows for any or all behavior you can show up the peoples at people's

homes because they're Nazis you can threaten their kids because they're

Nazis you could shoot congressmen because they're Nazis funny the people

shouting Nazi do a great job impersonating them if Donny Deutsch got

any dumber he'd be - Donny Deutsche's

because what he's mad about actually happened before Trump the only change is

the guy in office Brooke Baldwin a rare exception she got it right here's a

question for Democrats so many people in this country are certainly outraged by

the cages and the thermal blankets and the facilities housing these kids you

know they were all there in 2014 under President Obama and my question to you

senator Baldwin is did you speak up against them then you know on the on

this issue that we get into a moment where we're making progress and then

when it when it stalls we turn around I

don't I don't think those were words talk about a deer in the headlights that

Senator she just got mugged by the truth in broad daylight so people now care

about the problem because it's Trump good imagine if you had four more years

of some Democrat the human trafficking that happened under Obama would still be

largely ignored it's true this abuse happened while he was president even the

liberal website Snopes agrees but then the press forgot that they covered it

because amnesia won't interrupt their anti Trump tantrum so now Trump owns it

while trying to stop it and solve a greater problem fact long-term fixes

have short-term setbacks adults get this children never do and by children I mean

the media their outrage is unaccompanied by an adult solution we know separating

kids from parents that's bad leaving kids with traffickers that's worse

but I applaud those for waking up to an issue they slept through under Obama but

Trump is succeeding and that's their nightmare and even if Trump compromises

it's not enough and their game the goalpost is on wheels here's the current

liberal opinion split up a family temporarily you're a Nazi keep the

family together you're also a Nazi but as for a solution

they freeze they don't need solutions all they need are feelings here's a

former Obama official explaining how to solve the immigration problem I wish

that I could bake a cake made out of rainbows and smiles and we darling be

happy she doesn't even go here

do you even go to this school no they just have a lot of feelings it's all you

need so the left called Trump Hitler as Trump handles North Korea trade jobs

tarik cetera that's the opposite of Hitler

he's a Gandhi and orange Gandhi which is why the left is losing it the latest of

course is Peter Fonda hmm yeah he's lost his motorcycle and his marbles this

brain-dead basket case suggested kidnapping and assaulting Donald Trump's

child what did I say before demon someone evil and you can do anything to

him and so the liberal manifesto has been boiled down to two words

fu actually that's one letter and a word but instead of professional suicide

Fonda has a movie coming out what Rose Anton was zilch compared to this the

double standard thrives but it's not just Fonda every celebrity they're all

dull conformist they think alike talk alike at times they even walk alike here

they are on the red carpet

no wonder they hate Trump he's a bigger star he's more entertaining what would

you rather watch Sarah Sanders reducing Jim Acosta to a puddle or Peter Fonda

try to eat peas all I can take but it's not about kids really it's about 2020

and a willingness to cleave a country over it

luckily America gets it a new poll has a large majority believing the media is

inherently biased as optimism in the country grows and as more people reject

the mainstream media journalists get furious like Mean Girls uninvited to the

prom hence the mental chaos the threats the

Trump's son shoutouts to Hitler tweeted pictures of death camps the world's

crumbling it began when Trump was elected when Paul Krugman and his ilk

then predicted of course economic collapse wrong again you jackasses the

economy is on fire which is the only reason you can afford therapy

let's welcome tonight's guest he has more punchlines than a high school dance

writer and comedian Joe DeVito see so sharp her parents never gave her

balloons she's attorney Emily coupon yo natural

review reporter cat Tim and there is no deep end in his swimming pool former WWE

Superstar massive sidekick Cyrus all right Joe we know this is a tough

subject nobody wants to separate kids what is working you well I think that

senator missed a perfect opportunity that's when you pretend your microphone

and earpiece don't work yes and you don't just start something like that if

you believe Trump is that bad then you don't need to make fake photographs and

you don't need to repurpose photographs right so four years ago it's a serious

issue and it should be treated seriously instead of ignoring it the way the

people who had the reins of power for the past eight years did it's not gonna

be easy and is going to be a lot of suffering but I think what pisses off

the left the most is the idea that there are people who want to come to the

United States of their own volition if that means that the United States is not

the worst racist hellhole for non-white people then their whole value system

gets exploded mmm that is an interesting and very perceptive fuck you what I

can't all right Emily

you are the legal minds and I want to ask you isn't is is busy Trump's sin is

trying to enforce laws and he'll enforce a law if they change the law right isn't

that kind of how he is or right that's exactly what's happening is that he's

trying to enforce the law but he's running into the same conundrum that

Obama did which is essentially if you please the masses then you're not

enforcing the law and if you enforce the law then people are up in arms and I

think this issue is it's an iceberg and the reality of our southern border and

the nine border sectors of it is that it's not just about the drug cartels as

being these linchpins it's the messaging first of all that's been oversimplified

by both sides and also we have to think about what's pushing and driving these

people so desperately to our borders and what is the pull factors that we have on

our side attracting them which includes now catch and release and under the

former administration so I think the the journalists that are doing the best work

they're people like Brandon Darby and our iboga doe they're amazing because

they're not subscribing to that messaging and they're really committing

to the fact that it's actually diplomacy which is where we need to put our

efforts and that there's a lot of there's a lot more people involved in

these cartels that are financers and bankers and attorneys in these places

that that they are far more powerful than the actual cartel heads but again

messaging just reduces it so how are we to actually combat these Central

American pull factors and push factors if we don't actually know the whole

picture hmm Emily you did smartest stuff this week

firstly I feel my bike a working I'm not following

Dennis Rodman Rodman is going to Honduras - no no but we were talking

earlier it's like it seems like the left got this is Christmas for them you

finally got one yeah but they don't know what to do with it right like a dog

chasing the tires like oh my god him we may just fumble it away because they

just don't know how to play their hand right right right

they overplay the hand yeah it was a bad week for Trump when he does well we have

to say good job mr. president and when he has a bad we've got to say hey pull

it back the punters didn't handle it right everybody kind of went to business

for themselves they said whatever they wanted to say and because it's an ugly

thing but here in the stage this is something that on the social media I

kind of got into it this week was like when if someone in this audience has

their children in the car with them and they get pulled over from misdemeanor

and they owe to jail their kids go to the system right like being arrested and

committing a crime is a rough ugly thing it affects a lot of people and your

children if they're with you yes if you're choosing to break the law they go

on a system yeah I understand the reasons why you're coming to this

country I get it I grew up in California I was around a lot of immigrants that

were coming into one person awesome and for the most part for the most part they

were there to work raise their families like you know and they worked hard okay

so I kind of have big there's also that bad element and we have to be able to

screen because even if you let in 500 great hard-working soon-to-be American

citizens and one of them's a mass murderer that's one too many

yeah and we have to screen and we have to vet and we have to do those things

that you think it's what do you think this is going with the constant nazi

hitler comparisons I mean is this ever gonna end

or is it where's it going I did not like the separation policy not a fan glad

that it's not a thing anymore although I really just genuinely don't understand

how it's like Nazi Germany yeah I don't get how that's even a comparison so I'm

convinced that a lot of people maybe just don't know what Nazi Germany is

that's a good point yeah yeah maybe I think it's just kind of spreads like

wildfire like they hear one person say it and they're like you know they

realize that what they have to do to fit in with all their buddies is agree that

it's Nazi Germany yes so that way everybody you know other else you're

gonna think that you're a jerk so everyone just keeps repeating it without

ever actually really explaining it mm-hmm well if you believe being a Nazi

means being in favor of school vouchers you've given yourself a wide range of

people you can call a Nazi yeah if you just include anyone who doesn't agree

with you if as if er ously as a Nazi that's how they get away with it it's

completely illogical you know I think you're a Nazi you know yeah the idea I

wrote a conclusion here and I know I gotta go Trump gave a lot of these

cynical hypocrites the wherewithal to do their job

now this is a real problem that reporters are now going after only

because it's under Trump they're actually care about the kids now so it's

actually Thank You Trump for making reporters care once again about children

all right coming up the midterms are coming the Dems are fired up the

Republicans are fired up everyone's fired up except my cousin Steve cuz he's

a big jerk good job

For more infomation >> Gutfeld: PRESIDENT TRUMP SIGNS ORDER TO END FAMILY SEPARATIONS - Duration: 14:09.

-------------------------------------------

The Family Pool Where Dbanj Only Son Dr0wned In - Duration: 5:48.

For more infomation >> The Family Pool Where Dbanj Only Son Dr0wned In - Duration: 5:48.

-------------------------------------------

Family Memorable Moments #925 - Family Guy Full HD - Duration: 3:57.

PLEASE LIKE, SHARE, COMMENT & SUBCRIBE video! Thanks you very much!

it's phrasing headline woman cold

my god I think I see the Fishman's they're down on that Ridge we're ahead

of them well then let's keep moving you guys we can do this we can beat them hey

you know I heard when you drink at high altitude it hit you even faster I love

you guys you don't know how much you mean to me you think you're better than

me why can't you hit a curveball I've done

nothing with my life

hey cats is everybody cool Sammy Davis jr. what are you doing up here whatever

Frank tells me to do man hey Sam get back in here and carry my golf clubs yes

boss ha ha ha seems kind of racist doesn't it

now I know cuz cuz Sammy's in on it ok but he's still carrying the clubs so

hard I'm feeling nauseous I think I got altitude sickness hey Brian you want a

puke sickle I would love a puke sickle

we made it I don't believe it we climbed Mount Everest

isn't it amazing Brian you can see for oh you're doing your pee thing right I

don't really know what the point is I mean there's no way other dogs can smell

this trust me Stewie they'll know they'll

know the world is now mine no way we prove that we're not second best you

beat us don't feel too bad gang we only beat you

by one hour 12 minutes and 43 seconds and quite frankly we're bored of it up

here see you guys enjoy it forget a head back down I hate those

guys yeah me too come on let's head back down at least the hard part's over I'm

not so sure about that you might want to take a look at those storm clouds

my god looks like it's closing in fast we're all gonna die alright everyone get

into a hilarious pose so when they dig out our bodies they'll have a good laugh

huh this guy's pretty funny

this is terrible the storm keeps getting worse mom I can't even see and the scuff

Brian called AG a waste makes a rather important appearance I'm so hungry

me too I don't know if I can keep going Peter I still don't understand how the

hell can we already be out of food did I tell you to bring

For more infomation >> Family Memorable Moments #925 - Family Guy Full HD - Duration: 3:57.

-------------------------------------------

Family Memorable Moments #928 - Family Guy Full HD - Duration: 4:00.

PLEASE LIKE, SHARE, COMMENT & SUBCRIBE video! Thanks you very much!

it seems today that all you see is violence in movies and sex on TV but

where are those good old-fashioned values

Oh Stewie how exciting your first visit to a real fire station yeah you kids

always love your first trip to the fire station you remember when we took Meg

welcome to the Quahog fire department folks

I'm captain Beckman let me know if you have any questions that I can answer for

you what's up nerds you waiting for some guy to fall asleep with a cigarette

lazy fire turds have another doughnut Pig we got guns you got hoses see you on

the softball field

over here is our kitchen where we make all our meals and upstairs is where we

sleep what about your wives and Families sometimes we don't see them for long

periods of time well that sounds awfully lonely like

being an NBA player on the road maybe I miss my wife so much thanks for

understanding that we can't do anything I just want a cuddle

oh you're so sweet I'm just doing what a man should do respected in a sacred

institution of marriage and now straight to sleep this message brought to you by

the NBA let's all pretend this happens hey Chris you think it's safe to drink

from a fire hose why not yet it's just water all right we turn it on I'm very

thirsty nice job Chris you got my shirt wet now few people realize that until

1928 there were no hoses and you actually had to fight fires with your

bare hands I will now give a demonstration Oh scrappy little blaze

huh Stewie we're going just a movement Brian I'm pretending I'm a fireman I

love playing pretend my name's Peter and I work in the brewery now I'm gonna put

on my pants and go talk to my coworkers that these pants have stool in them

well I hope everyone had a fun afternoon at the firehouse I sure did mom I can't

wait for the next family outing oh

thanks Mike I hate fire stations no problem man

is that alcohol on your breath yeah maybe you're playing this too fast and

loose Mike oh oh is that the mail yeah is there anything in there for me I want

to see if there's a response to all those fan letters I've been writing dear

Cary Elwes I have been meaning to contact you for some time I have never

been able to figure out if you are famous you were a big deal and one thing

but you were wearing a mask for most of it do you consider your career a

disappointment or rather did you exceed your own expectations yours truly Peter

Griffin PS you were in Robin Hood men in tights did you know that yeah there's

something here from the Nielsen Company D a Griffin family you have been

specially selected from amongst millions of American households to be a Nielsen

family and as such to have your TV viewing habits monitored in order to

measure television

For more infomation >> Family Memorable Moments #928 - Family Guy Full HD - Duration: 4:00.

-------------------------------------------

THE BARN MASSACRE (A Family Friendly Film) - Duration: 1:14.

Farmer: My wife is extremely ill

I want to make her pork chop soup

So I will have to kill you, Porky

Porky: Ok

For more infomation >> THE BARN MASSACRE (A Family Friendly Film) - Duration: 1:14.

-------------------------------------------

Kroos-Family im Stadion: So süß wurde WM-Toni angefeuert!! - Duration: 2:33.

For more infomation >> Kroos-Family im Stadion: So süß wurde WM-Toni angefeuert!! - Duration: 2:33.

-------------------------------------------

Family Memorable Moments #933 - Family Guy Full HD - Duration: 2:48.

PLEASE LIKE, SHARE, COMMENT & SUBCRIBE video! Thanks you very much!

JJ Abrams's you take wonder and complexity and presented in a way that

no one can possibly understand what do you get I've got an alien that goes back

in time and encounters a koala bear in an Eastern European town totally

confused do it okay now we're gonna need 15 workplace comedies where people talk

to the camera for some reason you you you and you go when Peter told me to

make a workplace comedy where people talk to the camera I thought not now I

mean don't do a show don't don't do that thing here huh wonder if I can pull off

one of those can you believe what I have to put up with looks to the camera

okay Mark Burnett you did survivor in The Apprentice can you give me a reality

show where people do horrible unforgivable things to each other for

embarrassingly small sums of money I got some ideas here's a nickel

pull down your pants there's a show yeah go all right now who's gonna make a show

about horrible New Jersey freaks you know what I don't care just someone do

it okay Dick Wolf make the same law and order six times oh and also could you

marry Matt Weiner cuz and want your name to be dick Weiner

okay but can I go by Dick Wolf Weiner oh my god yes yes yes okay Bravo people go

find women fighting no you know what just find women they'll end up fighting

all right everyone who's left make a talent show we are done Oh

Kelsey Grammer what are you still doing here I have nothing left for you I'm

sorry oh then I shall take my ease on the lanai I don't care what you do now

we now return to Mike and Molly have you decided what you'd like to order yes the

chopped salad I have everything except that well you did it Peter you got TV

back to normal yeah guys I'm sorry for screwing up all your favorite shows

that's okay Peter hey what do you say we pals again well of course we are you bet

well let's drink to having TV back in the hands of people who know what

they're doing I think Zack and Cody would be funnier

if they did the show in their underpants

you

For more infomation >> Family Memorable Moments #933 - Family Guy Full HD - Duration: 2:48.

-------------------------------------------

Family Memorable Moments #929 - Family Guy Full HD - Duration: 3:59.

PLEASE LIKE, SHARE, COMMENT & SUBCRIBE video! Thanks you very much!

and ratings Oh kids this came all the way from Delaware what does all that

mean well Meg it sounds like they want us to be part of a select group of

people that helps determine what's on TV we're gonna be a Nielsen family that's

awesome

I think I think that's the wrong music

there you go

now this Nielsen box will keep track of everything you watch which helps us

generalize the viewing habits of millions of Americans

oh yes and what was that beginning middle and end part again um this

Nielsen box will keep track of everything you watch which helps us

generalize the viewing habits of millions of Americans is there any way

you can describe that to me using colorful puppets of some sort the deal

set box will monitor your viewing habits

puppet chin is scary well thanks for your cooperation if you have any

questions please call me and welcome to the Nielsen family thank you very much

well isn't this exciting no I can't believe we're a Nielsen

family I never get picked for anything

all right everyone time to do on Nielsen duty so what are we gonna watch that

black version of our show you know guys this is a real opportunity to promote

quality programming I think we should watch PBS yeah you're real passionate

about PBS you donated once five years ago and they sent you a mug and now the

mugs so old that the pees been worn off so it just says BS it's Lib Todd's like

you that are screwing up our country Tom Tucker what are you doing here well I

heard you're the new Nielsen family just hoping you plan to watch the Channel 5

News I don't know I've missed so many it's gonna take me forever to catch up

well we'd sure love to have you as a viewer is there anything we can do to

make the news more appealing to you maybe I guess you could lose the

mustache lose my mustache oh gosh I I don't know my birthmark makes it kind of

tough always caused me problems with my old job and that'll do it for us here at

Channel 12 News make sure you turn those clocks ahead

good night st. Louis yeah I don't know I was never that crazy about the mustache

well I suppose I could lose it and just use more makeup yeah that'd be cool and

maybe a festive hat would make things more festive all right this is good any

other suggestions yeah can you end each show by trying to

pull start a very cold chainsaw well that shouldn't be a problem all right

thank you for being so candid hey thanks for listening I know how hard it is to

take criticism hey nice boots Griffin they sell men's shoes where you got

those you made a commitment to these boots Peter these boots are the new you

and no one will shake that yeehaw ride'em cow okay you can take the boots

off at lunch go to the gym have a workout come back in your sneakers if

anyone asks you forgot the boots in your locker just make it to lunch those boots

are made for walking up to guys butts hey fellas

good evening Quahog tonight Channel five mourns the loss of a dear colleague my

mustache and as per the wishes of my mustache his ashes were sprinkled off

the coast of Acapulco where he was born well that'll do it for us here thanks

for watching Channel five the most trusted name in news come on let's go

Tom work Damus what the hell what's going on with the news this is terrible

For more infomation >> Family Memorable Moments #929 - Family Guy Full HD - Duration: 3:59.

-------------------------------------------

Police Name Suspect In Shooting Outside Miami Gardens Family Dollar - Duration: 0:23.

For more infomation >> Police Name Suspect In Shooting Outside Miami Gardens Family Dollar - Duration: 0:23.

-------------------------------------------

Pathetic: Hillary Gloats After Trump Ends Family Separation at the Border - Duration: 2:57.

Note to Hillary Clinton: Gloating about anything involving President Donald Trump probably

isn't the best idea.

This is doubly true when it involves immigration issues.

Yet, that's exactly what the 2016 election loser did when she emerged from the woods

for an appearance in Dublin, Ireland, on Saturday.

In a speech that focused on Trump's immigration policies — and which was apparently meant

to raise money for "separated families" — Clinton called the policy a "dark hour,"

according to The Daily Caller.

"Americans from every political background, ideology, and walk of life watched heartbroken

and outraged as immigrant families were ripped apart and children were treated cruelly as

political pawns," Clinton said.

"Yet, even in this dark hour, we are witnessing an outpouring of moral conviction, civic engagement,

and lasting commitment to stand up for the most vulnerable among us," she continued.

"In fact, it was because of the outcry from every corner of our country, and indeed, from

around the world, that the Trump administration was finally forced to take at least a step

toward ending family separation."

She added, however, that "the fight is far from over."

According to the hard-hitting journalists at Marie Claire magazine, the former Democrat

standard-bearer raised $1.5 million last week for separated families.

I'm sure they'll see every dime, just the same way that the families affected by

the Haitian earthquakes saw every cent collected by the Clintons.

So, here are a few things Hillary didn't mention while she was gloating:

a) The "step toward ending family separation" the administration took means that now children

can be held by Immigration and Customs Enforcement for an indefinite period, should it pass legal

muster.

While family facilities are no doubt being constructed, this means that the children

won't be housed in significantly better accommodations while their cases work their

way through the judicial system.

b) The Obama administration — which Hillary supported and was once a part of — admits

it used the exact same tactics that Trump did during the 2014 border crisis.

c) During her campaign, Hillary made no move to distance herself from these policies.

d) Speaking of separation, Hillary's husband is responsible for the Elian Gonzalez raid

in Miami back in 2000, perhaps the ultimate example in recent years of an individual child

being used as a political pawn.

Well, whatever.

Pay no attention to the policies behind the curtain, people! Hillary Clinton is a woman

who cares about families being separated, so long as she's not in a position to do

anything about it.

I do believe one thing she said, however: The fight is far from over.

After all, Clinton's coffers aren't going to fill themselves with money.

For more infomation >> Pathetic: Hillary Gloats After Trump Ends Family Separation at the Border - Duration: 2:57.

-------------------------------------------

Family Memorable Moments #930 - Family Guy Full HD - Duration: 4:00.

PLEASE LIKE, SHARE, COMMENT & SUBCRIBE video! Thanks you very much!

as he lost his mind well I'll be damned fine no he was gonna do all that stuff I

told him I would have told him more stuff what Peter you told him to do this

crap hey came to my house when he found out I was in Nielsen family that's what

I wanted to see hey hey you don't to be cool if he did the news with a family of

prairie dogs and whenever he said something sad they popped their heads up

all concerns baby you sure that's such a good idea people rely on the local news

to provide them with several stories a year on how saltwater taffy is made yeah

if you're a Nielsen family it seems like you should maybe be a little more

thoughtful with your choices what are you talking about him just having a

little fun for God's sakes I've just been handed the coolest freaking toy on

the planet well you know except for hungry hungry Alec Baldwin's I'm not I'm

not even touching the lever chilling news from Long Island Sound as a

four-passenger prop plane on its way to East Hampton spun into the surf off

Montauk Point there were no survivors that's so great I just called him on the

way home I'm not sure this is entirely responsible see what the big deal is I

was just trying to make this show better well I wish I could do it with all the

shows yeah well you only have one Nielsen box you don't have the clout to

affect national shows damn it I guess that means I'll never get to see an

episode of Superman where Clark Kent and Lois Lane finally get to get it Lois I

love you and I want there to be no more secrets between us I am Superman

oh my god the only thing that can kill me is kryptonite or latex or lambskin

what about polyurethane oh but oh that's that hi folks just thought I'd stop by

and make sure your equipment is working properly and see if you have any

questions yeah is something wrong with our remote no matter how low I turn the

volume Aziz Ansari is always shouting at me what did I do

thank you I think we're good everything seems to be going well okay great well

I'm just gonna change out the card on your unit real quick and I'll be on my

way

well we're all set thanks for your time no thank you pal and hey you've been

working hard won't you take the rest of the day off here's two tickets to Sandra

Bernhard one-woman show Wow Thanks yeah and they're great seats they're

right in the gap of a teeth social media more like a social disease ha that's

funny

Peter what the hell's going on here Lois we're no longer one Nielsen family we're

a hundred more boxes more power and I got some ideas to make TV better hello

madman production office yeah Peter Griffin here could I speak with Jon Hamm

please one moment hello hello Jon Hamm Peter Griffin Nielsen family listen did

I catch you at a good time or are you and the critics busy sucking each others

butts excuse me look your show is really boring but don't worry I got some ideas

on how you can jazz it up listen I don't need your suggestions pal I've been a

big celebrity for a year and a half now okay that's how you gonna be we'll see

how this plays out Lois we're not watching Mad Men no more hello look I

may have been a little rash our ratings have dropped 50 percent whatever

suggestions you have I'll listen

and so gentlemen in baseball three strikes and you're out but three Lucky

Strikes and you're in nice tried on but I'm afraid we're gonna have to take our

business elsewhere oh I don't think so

what the hell was that I'll tell you what it was Lois it was awesome and

where do you see breaking bread I don't know what it was but now it's on roller

skates

For more infomation >> Family Memorable Moments #930 - Family Guy Full HD - Duration: 4:00.

-------------------------------------------

Family Memorable Moments #936 - Family Guy Full HD - Duration: 3:59.

I gotta check this out oh my god you're right he looks awful wait how are we

PLEASE LIKE, SHARE, COMMENT & SUBCRIBE video! Thanks you very much!

seeing this oh I've got a nanny cam hidden inside his house watching him

nail his cleaning woman is how I'm learning Spanish although I'm not sure

what the Spanish word no means because it doesn't seem to mean the same thing

as it does here and the worst part is I don't think Louis even knows he's sick

this is going to destroy her just thinking about it makes me all giddy

like a group of women ordering dessert and then we have a chocolate chocolate

cake that's infused with chocolate served with chocolate ice cream and a

molten chocolate topping we'll have one of those with four spoons more like four

of those with one spoon for me Oh Bryan hey Louis listen I have something I need

to tell you but it might be difficult for you to hear what is it Louis I think

your father is dying what Bryan what are you talking about well yesterday at the

hospital I heard a doctor tell him he has cancer and that he has two weeks to

live oh my god yeah I feel really horrible for you and I hate to do this

but I'm trying to catch a 4:50 movie and it's like 4:40 now and so if I'm gonna

make it I have to leave like now yeah this this stinks but I've already blown

this guy off like twice so

I've been trying to call my parents all day and I can't get a hold of them I

tell you this obituary came out great carter pewterschmidt died today of the

disease cancer in lieu of flowers please send carnival rides to Peter Griffin at

31 Spooner Street if we get just one ride out of this it will have been a

success Lois what are you doing here mom I've been trying to get a hold of you is

daddy okay where is he oh he's fine dear but now's not a good time he's very busy

look I know something's going on I want to see him

daddy Wow look who's here okay of course I'm okay why wouldn't I be

Brian said you were dying and I finished a book I promised myself I'd work that

in it's Thai might have jumped the gun I didn't finish it I'm so glad you're all

right Brian how could you get us all worked up

like that yeah shame on you oh you're gonna get it Brian you are gonna get it

when I drink what the hell's going on last night Carter was on his deathbed

and now he looks better than he ever did well they say laughter is the best

medicine maybe he went to a comedy club or something in my neighborhood we did

have no kool-aid we had food coloring and water mommy used to call it fool a

no I don't get that and a I bought a head of Uncle Earl you

know that uncle to sit around in the house all day and is under drawls saying

he between jobs to be between jobs you had to have had a job in the first place

that's accurate and Earl got that cell phone he owned the sprit plane when the

bills go he's spring yes so many of them are delinquent in payment

Rupert move your legs I can see your balls Stewie this is gonna sound crazy

but I have a theory about what's going on with Carter really what is it well

think about it if carter pewterschmidt the dynamic

chairman of Pewterschmidt industries were to fall ill or even die the stock

price would plummet I don't want you to think I'm not listening but when's

Christmas not for a while but what I'm saying is I think Carter is sick or

possibly even dead and that the man we saw today was an impostor brought in to

keep Pewterschmidt industries stock price up and to keep people from knowing

the truth

For more infomation >> Family Memorable Moments #936 - Family Guy Full HD - Duration: 3:59.

-------------------------------------------

S. Korea to select 500 candidates on Monday for family reunions in August - Duration: 0:40.

South Korea is to select 500 candidates on Monday for the reunions of families separated

by the Korean War, slated for August.

The South Korean Red Cross will select 500 people out of the registered 57-thousand separated

family members by computer at 11AM.

Those who are older and have immediate family members north of the border have a higher

chance of being chosen as a candidate.

Seoul and Pyongyang agreed to hold family reunions for a week starting August 20th at

North Korea's Mount Kumgang, with 100 participants from each side.

For more infomation >> S. Korea to select 500 candidates on Monday for family reunions in August - Duration: 0:40.

-------------------------------------------

Renu desai reveals husband messages | second marriage | real name | family | son | dauter | akira - Duration: 1:47.

Copy rights

For more infomation >> Renu desai reveals husband messages | second marriage | real name | family | son | dauter | akira - Duration: 1:47.

-------------------------------------------

BNHA Kirishima's Whole Family Thinks He's Gay | Animatic - Duration: 1:37.

Every time I go to dinner

Seems like I'm getting a little bit thinner

I'll sit down at the breakfast table

I can talk

They're not able

When I look at them I find

There's a single question on their mind

I wish it could go back to the way it was

It's not easy now becaaaaaauuuse..

My whole family thinks I'm gay!!!

I guess it's always been that way

Maybe it's 'cause of the way that I walk

Makes them think

I like…

boys

ᵀʰᵃᵗ ᴵ ˡᶦᵏᵉ ᵇᵒʸˢ

The goddamn question just won't go away

And I get asked every single day

But the way they ask it is not a disguise

Like, "How was your day do you like to kiss guys?"

That's.. funny

(Ashido in the back) HAH HAH HAH HAH HAAAaaa

Just 'cause I'm afraid of the snow

Or my favorite color is

The RAAAIIIINBOOOOOOOW

I don't mean to yell but I fear I must

'Cause I'm losing the people that I *thought* I could trust

Because..

Even my boyfriend thinks I'm gay

hehtshsh

Motherf-

You all probably think I'm gay

Man this song is counterproductive

[applause]

For more infomation >> BNHA Kirishima's Whole Family Thinks He's Gay | Animatic - Duration: 1:37.

-------------------------------------------

TUA | Homecoming - Part 2: How faith in God, and a prophecy, led the Tagovailoa family to Alabama - Duration: 4:49.

Where does your poise come from to allow you to come into a situation like this tonight, and perform the way you did?

I would say my poise comes from my faith.

I just pray asking God, you know, let your will be done in me...

and the rest will follow.

Just kept me calm and, you know, we got the opportunity to go out and do what we were able to do...

and, you know, thank God for the outcome.

Pastor Sai: "Our word today is, 'Champions for Life'.

"Zechariah 4:6 says..."

"Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit"...saith the Lord.

Raising a child, you know, with godly ways as they grow,

It will never depart them.

And truly, you know, we kind of drill them with that.

Both Pastors: It's the mindset.

We train them that you can never fail, you can never be defeated...

because anyone that has stopped and, you know, given up...

that is a person that has given up.

But, the person that keeps learning, and keeps practicing,

and gets themselves better, that is a champion.

Throughout the recruiting process, as he was receiving offers, Pastor shared a vision.

He said, "I see Tua at Alabama."

And I'm like, "Pastor. Alabama?

Galu: "Are you kidding me?"

No one from Hawaii gets recruited by Alabama.

A couple months later we get the offer, you know?

Pastor Sai: The prophecy that we prophesied over him was that, "Kings shall come to thy rising"...

and that comes from the Book of Isaiah 60.

"You will be ushered into a platform, and it's a platform where you shall glorify God."

Diane: He said, "Go, and win a national championship at the next level."

"You're gonna do it."

And so, we're seeing all his visions come to fruition.

Tua: "I don't know how Coach Saban found me all the way in Hawaii from Alabama, you know..."

"So, I just thank God he found me and, you know, we're here right now."

Galu: I mean, it's just amazing how God works, and we're witnessing all these things.

Tua: "If you were to tell me that we were gonna come back in overtime and win that game"

"after taking a 15-yard sack, I would have never believed it."

"But, it's only by the will and by the grace of God that all of these things have happened."

"And, I think for, for me...um..."

"I think, God just needed to use somebody."

(Eli Gold radio call)

Saban: "Well, the issue was, we missed a signal..." (laughter)

"BUT, we learn from those things, right?"

Tua: "Yes, sir."

Galu: You know, Saban isn't gonna tolerate with anybody's, you know, BS...

You know, and, he's gonna speak his mind.

My dad was just a split image of that.

We didn't realize until after Daddy passed away, that it was like, truly, it is about the word.

Becuase, you know, God has, you know, orchestrated us and created us to be such, you know, great

Champions in life...so, to be able to witness Saban...

I mean for Tua to be there...

and for my brother to be able to witness Saban...

It's almost as if, "My Papa is alive."

Galu: And, he has talked to me about that.

(singing)

Pastor Tuli: As a pastor what I want to -- always want to do to the kids that my children bring home

I just want to bless him with, uh, with God's blessing.

Always, I want to speak life over them...

encourage them just to be patient, you know...

as long as they stick with it...

Sacrifice your 3-4 years, you know, for something greater that God has in store for you in the future.

(singing continues)

For more infomation >> TUA | Homecoming - Part 2: How faith in God, and a prophecy, led the Tagovailoa family to Alabama - Duration: 4:49.

-------------------------------------------

Sarah Ferguson still considers Prince Andrew family -€" see her sweet tribute - Duration: 3:31.

 Sarah Ferguson and Prince Andrew proved just how close they are on Friday when they attended Royal Ascot with their daughter Princess Beatrice, and Sarah has since paid a touching tribute to them

The mother-of-two revealed that she still considers Andrew her family, taking to Instagram to share a lovely photo of the three of them sharing a joke on the day

"Great day with my family @ascotracecourse @hrhthedukeofyork#Beatrice @princesseugenie #royalascot#racing," she wrote next to the photo

Sarah's choice of words delighted her fans, who often comment that they would like her and Andrew to get back together

"Lovely to see you out together as a family," one wrote, while another said: "Get back together you two!" A third added: "Perfect shot to the world how divorced parents can and do raise happy children, congratulations on being an amazing mum

"  Other photos from the day saw Sarah adjusting her ex-husband's lapel as they happily chatted away, and Sarah and Beatrice curtsying with the Queen made her entrance in the parade ring, with the 58-year-old holding onto her eldest daughter's hand to aid her balance

Sarah looked fabulous in a navy Roland Mouret fitted dress for the occasion, which she teamed with a Philip Treacy hat and shoes by Rene Mancini

Beatrice, meanwhile, looked lovely in a dove-grey dress by The Fold, styled with Russell and Bromley heels and a pink box bag by Pop and Suki

 Princess Eugenie was not in attendance on Friday, but had attended Ascot throughout the week with the royal family, turning heads in the process with her stylish outfits

Although rarely seen out altogether, royal fans are anticipating Eugenie's wedding in October

While Andrew and Sarah sat apart at the Duke and Duchess of Sussex's wedding due to royal protocol, it is thought that when it comes to their own daughter's special day, they will be united

 Sarah gave a revealing insight into her bond with Andrew in an exclusive interview with last year

"A table can't stand on three legs, really, so you have the Duke and I, and the two girls

We're a family unit and we lead by example. We support each other emotionally and we support each other health wise

At least every two weeks we sit down and communicate, the four of us." She continued: "I think the one thing I've done incredibly well – although I say it myself - is that I'm a really good mum

And I think my girls shows that."

For more infomation >> Sarah Ferguson still considers Prince Andrew family -€" see her sweet tribute - Duration: 3:31.

-------------------------------------------

Learn Colors with Guns ! Funny Baby Finger Family Nursery Rhymes ! Best HD 4k 2018 #Toysforkidsvideo - Duration: 5:54.

Subscribe for more learn color videos

Subscribe for more learn color videos viewrs

Subscribe for more learn color videos

Subscribe for more learn color videos

Subscribe for more learn color videos

Subscribe for more learn color videos

Subscribe for more learn color videos

Subscribe for more learn color videos

Subscribe now

Subscribe for more learn color videos

Subscribe for more learn color videos

Subscribe for more learn color videos

Subscribe for more learn color videos

Subscribe for more learn color videos

Subscribe for more learn color videos

Subscribe for more learn color videos

Subscribe for more learn color videos

Subscribe for more learn color videos

Subscribe for more learn color videos

Subscribe for more learn color videos

Subscribe for more learn color videos

Subscribe for more learn color videos

Subscribe for more learn color videos

Subscribe for more color videos

Subscribe for more learn color videos

Subscribe for more learn color videos

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét