Thứ Bảy, 31 tháng 12, 2016

Youtube daily la Dec 31 2016

Welcome to a new game of K-PopTime!

This time the challenge is that you guess

to which choreography belong the next silhouettes

CONCENTRATE!!

You have 10 seconds for each image

Are you ready?... let's start!

So...

How many choreographies did you recognize?

Write it in the comments

SUBSCRIBE AND EXPECT NEW CHALLENGES !!

For more infomation >> [K-POP GAME] ADIVINA LA COREOGRAFÍA [SILUETAS]/GUESS THE CHOREOGRAPHY [SILHOUETTES] - Duration: 6:55.

-------------------------------------------

El Chema | Capítulo 19 | Telemundo - Duration: 15:21.

CC: TELEMUNDO NETWORK

CHEMA

What do you want?

Want me to kill you?

Or do you want Mr. Ricardo to do it?

You're screwed.

So f---ing what?

What now?

What do you mean?

He found out you're messing around with Regina.

I denied it. I played dumb.

He wants you out of the biz.

That son of a bitch!

Damn it!

Oh well.

I think Mr. Ricardo is going to die.

And we're going to kill him.

Right?

-Get down, damn it! -Hands!

Come on!

Get down! Hands in the air!

Get down! On your knees!

Search the cargo.

Search the truck.

You think you're tough, you sons of bitches?

The f---ers are hauling dope.

Cuff 'em.

Let's call the DEA.

Let's show those bastards we're doing our job.

We have the guns and the b---s to do it!

We're ready, Chema! Come on!

We can handle anything that comes our way.

In fact, let me do it.

I want to do it because that bastard always put me down!

Listen, Red, we need a lot more than guns and b---s

to make it in this business.

In order to kill someone, you only need a bullet.

No, man.

Smarts comes first.

If we kill Mr. Ricardo, everyone will turn on us.

Give me a break.

You've thought about it, haven't you?

That's my man!

How could I not?

I'd love to fill him with lead,

but I owe him a lot.

He helped my mother and me out.

If that's the case,

I don't owe him anything.

I'd be thrilled to kill him.

I'm not scared.

It's not about being scared.

It would hurt us. That's a fact!

We can't handle this business on our own, man.

So forget about Regina.

The boss doesn't want you near her.

Can't help you there, buddy.

I care about Regina.

I want her for myself. I want her just for me.

There's no way out. You're going to prison.

However, if you tell me who gave you the merchandise,

you'll serve a shorter sentence.

Come on, you bastard! Speak up!

We just know he goes by Barbwire.

He's stationed in Sasabe. He travels in a blue truck.

Blue truck... Very good, very good!

You son of a bitch!

Watch out, partner. It's the DEA.

What's going on here?

How do you know my name, sir?

I don't think we've been formally introduced.

Well, we were introduced at the station

and then I saw you at Mr. and Mrs. Roberts'

with your wife Vanessa.

Good job, Torres.

Thank you for everything,

but from here on out the DEA will handle things.

I'm not like you, man.

When I care about someone, I do it for real.

I care a lot about Regina.

You think I'm going to let Mr. Ricardo have her?

No f---ing way, man!

Let's start our own business, Chema.

Isn't that what you want?

The time is now. Wake up, man!

No, damn it!

I won't mess things up right now.

We've achieved so much.

I gave up on Amanda, didn't I?

There you have it!

If we kill Mr. Ricardo, you can get back together with her.

You think Amanda is going to love me

when she finds out I killed her father, her brother,

or whoever the f--- he says he is?

Damn! Think about the business.

Look, everyone knows who you are and they trust you.

You earned the trust of the hag in Miami

and the f---ing Colombians.

Yeah.

I know everyone who traffics goods on our side,

but I don't know anyone in the States.

That comes first.

We need to know who we can work with in the States.

Who we can negotiate with.

So first things first.

We'll figure out what to do with Mr. Ricardo later.

I don't know how...

Ice your b---s or something,

but cool it!

You seriously asking me to stop seeing her?

What can you do, Red?

Get her out of Clark Mansion?

Bring her to live here and have her work as a maid?

I never said that, man.

Chill.

Once we've set up our business,

I'll buy her the castle she deserves because she's a queen.

Isn't she a queen?

That's what I can't believe you haven't figured out.

She hopes for that. She wants to be a queen.

Listen up, Red.

You know I'd do anything for you.

I'll think about it, man.

I'll think about it long and hard.

I'll tell you when the time is right to make our move, okay?

See you later.

Take care, man. Thank you, Mabel.

Your Spanish is fantastic!

Alright, Leslie. Let me give you a push!

What's wrong?

I think we have a problem.

Don't ask me why, but the DEA is on my ass.

What's up, coz?

Where are you?

I'm on my way, honey. Relax.

Well, I'll be damned.

Ms. Blanca and Centeno?

Don't...

Chema!

It's your damn business, Ms. Blanca!

Hey, you bastard!

Get back here, you son of a bitch!

He saw me.

What's up, man?

Keeps your eyes peeled because the package arrives tomorrow.

Alright, man. It's a deal.

It's good.

Oh, Fry...

So you're the one who's ratting us out, you son of a bitch?

You and I are going to go to the ranch.

Make a sound and I'll kill you.

Move it!

It's okay.

Get in! Get in the car.

You're dead, motherf---er.

Nana!

Are you mad at me?

You know why I did it, don't you?

I don't sweat the small stuff, Amanda.

Everything I said about Chema is true,

but I didn't have to take it out on you.

Could I have a hug?

Yeah?

Hello.

Hi, Elvi.

-Sweetheart. -Hi.

Are you going out?

Yes, I have to buy some things for the wedding.

Okay. I'm sure you'll do a great job.

I've prepared fireworks and a few other surprises

and a bunch of other crap.

So there's something for everybody.

I'll have Chema take care of that.

Have you seen Blanca?

She's out, sir.

See you.

So... do you forgive me?

What do you think?

That you do.

Amanda!

I need to talk to you, Amanda.

Thank you, Elvira.

Of course, ma'am. Excuse me.

What is it, Mom?

Wait!

I need to know where I can find Chema!

Where is he?

He saw me getting out of a man's car.

Please tell me where he lives.

Hold on! What man?

Why do you expect me to know where Chema is?

Come on, Amanda! This is very serious!

Do you know what would happen if Ricardo found out?

I need to know where he is.

I was with...

with Nogales' military chief.

With Centeno?

Why were you with him, Mom?

Enough!

I'll tell you about it later.

Help me!

I need to know where Chema lives.

I need to talk to him.

Go and ask Elvira, please. Ask her for his address.

Mom, Elvira doesn't even know where he lives.

Don't worry, though. I'll find out for you.

No, no.

We won't use that tunnel or travel through there for while.

<i> That way we won't</i> <i> arouse suspicions.</i>

Yeah, let's not put all of our eggs in one basket.

The goods already crossed the Guatemalan border.

Today's the 18th, right?

If so, the goods will reach us in Mexico City tomorrow.

Great. I'm glad I get to see you.

I'll have someone guard the goods all the way to Nogales.

Is something wrong, Ricardo?

Is there something you're not telling us?

Guadalupe is right.

Why are you so worried about the men watching the goods

when we've handled every detail of the operation?

No, I don't want to worry you.

I'm just being careful.

President Valladolid is meeting with the governors

and mayors of the border towns.

I'm certain they'll be discussing drug trafficking.

S---! Let's see what he's all about.

Yeah, we'll address that later.

By the way, don't forget about my little sister's party.

I'm going all out for the wedding.

I hope to see you here. And I mean everyone!

Bye.

Where were you?

I went into town to get some things for the wedding.

Want some Bacanora?

How come?

No reason.

What?

Can't I have a drink with...?

What are you to me?

My lover, my paramour?

No, you are my stepson.

Isn't that funny? My stepson.

What are you up to?

Nothing.

Quit working so much and let's have a drink.

-What's up, Red? -What's up?

Get a new truck and get rid of this one.

Don't be so cheap. You have money.

I'm not cheap.

I fixed it up and it looks very nice.

Besides, I'm saving that money

for when we start our own business.

Alright.

We're going to Mexicali tomorrow.

Alright. Let me know when.

Yeah.

-Look at you! -How do I look?

Beautiful!

Look at you!

You did exactly as I asked.

Yes.

I also bought the clothes you asked me to.

Do you like it?

I love it.

That's exactly what I want.

I want you to be crazy about me.

Well...

Time to drive me crazy, babe.

Yeah.

I have to talk to him. Period!

You know where he lives!

You said he and Red live in the same building.

-Yes. -There you go.

Oh, relax.

I'm not going to cheat on your cousin.

Then?

Fine! I'll tell you.

But don't you dare breathe a word of this to anyone!

My mother has a lover.

No!

Chema saw them together.

CHEMA

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét