Thứ Bảy, 31 tháng 12, 2016

Youtube daily goo Dec 31 2016

Longing for home

so far away

Leaving the same

follow the sound

On the way I'm seeking for

A place in mind I haven't been

Too far and being foggy

just like a fantasy

Go through the same door

pretending not to care the mess

Black and blue I got

when I am ready for

So I running all out sprint won't

Let my tears fall down

The doubts are everywhere

I searching out

Disappear without traces just

Let the sweat wet my hair

Maybe all will be collapsed

very last sign I pass

And my hands

get lost directions

when the things out of control

Let the time pulls me out

to find

Longing for home

so far away

Pass through restless

riding the wind

On the way I'm seeking for

a place in mind I haven't been

too far and being foggy

just like a fantasy

Go through the same door

Pretending not to care the mess

Black and blue I got

when I am ready for

So I running all out sprint won't

Let my tears fall down

The doubts are everywhere

I searching out

Disappear without traces just

Let the sweat wet my hair

Maybe all will be collapsed

very last sign I pass

And my hands

look for directions

when the faith fall into the cave

Just let the sky

leads me out

to find

my way

For more infomation >> ARCPLG 羣島 - Roadtrip 2016 - Duration: 6:40.

-------------------------------------------

Giảm Mỡ Bụng cùng Pin Goo Phần 3: 5 món ăn đánh tan mỡ bụng trong 1 tháng! Chả cần Aerobic! - Duration: 2:40.

For more infomation >> Giảm Mỡ Bụng cùng Pin Goo Phần 3: 5 món ăn đánh tan mỡ bụng trong 1 tháng! Chả cần Aerobic! - Duration: 2:40.

-------------------------------------------

O que NÃO fazer no trabalho (@MichelGaiba VLOG ) #068 - Duration: 4:51.

For more infomation >> O que NÃO fazer no trabalho (@MichelGaiba VLOG ) #068 - Duration: 4:51.

-------------------------------------------

Health benefits of fenugreek seeds - Duration: 2:29.

we are some home remedies to keep your

blood pressure in control first home

remedy for this we need onion and honey

take one tablespoon of honey

and 1 tablespoon of onion juice mix the

mixture well take this in the early

morning on empty stomach onion juice

controls cholesterol and your increase

in BP will also be controlled second

home remedy onions while having the food

you have to eat raw onion because one

advantage of raw onion is to decrease

bad cholesterol and to increase good

cholesterol so this in control both your

cholesterol levels and also blood

pressure third home remedy garlic after

having food immediately you have to eat

two birds of garlic and have water on

that two cloves of garlic your high

blood pressure will be controlled garlic

will keep cholestrol in control and

helps you to stay your heart healthy forth

home remedy for blood pressure amla

powder take one tablespoon of amla

powder with water on empty stomach

this will keep your heart healthy and

blood pressure under control

fifth home remedy fenugreek seeds take one

tablespoon of fenugreek seeds with water

on empty stomach

this will keep your blood pressure in

control sixth home remedy for blood

pressure take four lives of basle and

four lives of neem you can chew it

directly or you can make paste and have

it with water take this on empty stomach

early in the morning with this your

blood pressure will become normal thank

you for watching this video like and

subscribe for more videos

For more infomation >> Health benefits of fenugreek seeds - Duration: 2:29.

-------------------------------------------

ปริศนาที่วกวน Part7 [Amnesia The Dark Descent] - Duration: 35:42.

For more infomation >> ปริศนาที่วกวน Part7 [Amnesia The Dark Descent] - Duration: 35:42.

-------------------------------------------

歐美怪談-扭曲的警告訊號【米娜朗讀】 - Duration: 6:47.

For more infomation >> 歐美怪談-扭曲的警告訊號【米娜朗讀】 - Duration: 6:47.

-------------------------------------------

09 остаться в Сочи на ПМЖ. Сергей Прокофьев при выборе съемной квартиры переезд в Сочи - Duration: 6:01.

For more infomation >> 09 остаться в Сочи на ПМЖ. Сергей Прокофьев при выборе съемной квартиры переезд в Сочи - Duration: 6:01.

-------------------------------------------

DavidVlogs - FELIZ ANO NOVO! #2017 - Duration: 0:21.

For more infomation >> DavidVlogs - FELIZ ANO NOVO! #2017 - Duration: 0:21.

-------------------------------------------

Kim Ty jesteś? - Duration: 3:15.

For more infomation >> Kim Ty jesteś? - Duration: 3:15.

-------------------------------------------

Emergency vehicles & construction trucks for children, emergency cars toys for kids, videos for kids - Duration: 10:52.

Emergency vehicles & construction trucks for children, emergency cars toys for kids, videos for kids

For more infomation >> Emergency vehicles & construction trucks for children, emergency cars toys for kids, videos for kids - Duration: 10:52.

-------------------------------------------

[Minecraft 1.11.2] สอนสร้างฟาร์มไอรอนอัตโนมัติ #44 - Duration: 37:10.

For more infomation >> [Minecraft 1.11.2] สอนสร้างฟาร์มไอรอนอัตโนมัติ #44 - Duration: 37:10.

-------------------------------------------

How to Record without Overlays while Streaming! - Elgato Master Copy Tutorial - Duration: 3:22.

My name is EposVox and today I'll be discussing the "Master Copy" capabilities of Elgato

Game Capture HD software for most of their devices.

I will have other tutorials on Elgato's capture cards and a plethora of other technology

topics on my channel, so be sure to subscribe if you find this video helpful, and check

the YouTube card above or description below for a playlist with my other Elgato Gaming-related

videos.

A common concern of those trying to use other streaming programs like XSplit or OBS is that

they want to be able to stream with their overlays and other stream accessories, but

record just the gameplay for YouTube.

In those programs, you can't.

But in your Elgato Game Capture HD software, you actually have complete control over how

the final recordings turn out - even when you're doing a live stream!

As long as you have a "Master Copy" compatible device (which is currently all available Game

Capture devices except the HD 60 S) you can actually record your webcam and stream overlays,

live commentary audio, etc. to separate files to either not use or edit in your video editing

program.

It's pretty awesome.

You need to edit these settings before exporting your recordings.

Head back to that gear icon in the top-right-hand corner of the software that we're now oh

so familiar with.

This time, click on the "Sharing" tab.

Here is where we will customize your export layers.

First and foremost, if you plan on doing any tweaking to your recordings or how they export,

go ahead and make sure "Always convert new videos to MP4 file" is unchecked.

Otherwise it will immediately spit out a file as soon as you're done recording.

You don't want that.

Below this, we have two sections of checkboxes - which tracks you want mixed into the gameplay

recording file when you export a video, and which tracks you want exported to separate

files.

You can customize this however you like.

The key thing to remember is that anything checked in the second set of boxes will export

to separate files that you have to add back in during video editing, and anything checked

in the first set of boxes will be hard-coded on top of the gameplay when you export your

video.

For example, if you just want your core gameplay file, you want to un-check ALL of the boxes.

If you want to mix everything yourself in editing, uncheck everything in the first set

of boxes, and check all of the second set of boxes.

If you're streaming music via Elgato Sound Capture but don't want that to go to your

final recording, you can check "Webcam/overlays" and "Live commentary audio" in the "Mix

to export" section, but then either leave "Elgato Sound Capture" unchecked, or check

it under the "Separate files" section.

This is a very powerful function of the Elgato Game Capture HD software, and you have complete

control.

Combine this with the "Stream Command" capabilities and you have one of the best

streaming and recording platforms there is.

I hope this video has been helpful for you.

If it has, go Duke Nukem on that Like button, get subscribed for more awesome tech videos,

and check out the description below.

There, I have a link to the playlist with all of my Elgato Gaming tutorials and reviews.

Check them out!

:) I also have product links to each Elgato card, if you're looking to buy.

Thanks for watching and I'll see you in the next one.

For more infomation >> How to Record without Overlays while Streaming! - Elgato Master Copy Tutorial - Duration: 3:22.

-------------------------------------------

НОВОГОДНЕЕ ОБРАЩЕНИЕ К ПОДПИСЧИКАМ[SAMP](1080P) - Duration: 2:18.

For more infomation >> НОВОГОДНЕЕ ОБРАЩЕНИЕ К ПОДПИСЧИКАМ[SAMP](1080P) - Duration: 2:18.

-------------------------------------------

HOW TO WHEELIE : YOUR REAR BRAKE ! | LEVEL 3 - Duration: 12:16.

on to level 3 ?

wait, my ass is exposed ! My ass is exposed !

let's go ! On to level 3 !

ok !

TUTO WHEELING

TUTO WHEELING level 3

so it's in this video that we'll...

so today, we'll do the wheeling tuto level... ?

3 !

the most... ?

better !

The most better ! Exactly !

So we'll begin to seriously speak about wheeling, we'll speak about rear-breaking, we'll even tell you about flanks

we'll need to prepare a little more

YOU have to prepare yourselves

so no other options here: equip yourselves, you will see why

you'll have to prepare your bike, to prepare it to fall

I don't foloooow...

we'll see that rear-breaking is used as a... ?

frankly you couldn't have known this one

it's used as a click

you'll see why it's used as a click

however, I have not been able to do it with my 690

so we'll have to proceed with a change of setting

3, 2, 1, change of setting !

woh dude, you turned me upside down !

so welcome back on dirty monkey

the goal here, is to re-use everything from level 2 and level 1

what we're trying to do here is to do really slow wheelings

why ? well first, we can fall down, for a start

and the aim, now that you know more or less how to find your balance point and make your wheelings last,

is to reduce the speed, to get on the balance point instantly

and to have the click, to get back, to force yourselves to throttle a little more

to go in negative, an to use the rear-break

so now I'll explain how I learned

we use everything we've done in level 1 and 2

and we'll go really slowly

we'll get on the balance point

and even if we don't need the rear-break, it doesn't matter, we'll use it

and bit by bit, we'll go higher

I'll show you

I go slowly

I throttle up

I break

doesn't matter: it's agressive, I can't dose out

but it doesn't matter, you'll get it gradually

come on, let's go again

and bit by bit...

I stalled, doesn't matter, it may happen to you with all this breaking

But it doesn't matter, it's like that, bit by bit

it's gonna come slowly

There ! Here I throttled up a notch

and that's what we're aiming for: pushing your limits bit by bit

and what I did: In fact I started in 1st gear with this bike

written: Now I manage better in 2nd gear, it's more flexible, you're the judge

in the field, I throttled harshly written: Now I manage better in 2nd gear, it's more flexible, you're the judge

sharply, just like in level 2

but even sharper

so right away, almost after the first throttle I'm on the balance point

I'm not in negative yet, I don't need my rear-break yet

and it was at this moment that I told to myself:

"now you force yourself, you throttle up a notch"

you must force yourself to fall backward

and I throttled up, fell backward, I realized I didn't need the rear-break yet

but bit by bit, just like in level 2, with time, you do it again and again

everytime you throttle up a little more

and at some point I really throttled up

I scared myself

I turned my bike upside down more than once, 2 or 3 time

but yeah the bike flipped, obviously, because you'll see, in the beginning

that's why I said that it's a big chance to be able to learn in a field, with a cross

being able to fall

I scared myself once, twice, thrice, I removed my foot

but after, the 4th, 5th, 6th time

after a time you'll put that extra kick that sends you in negative

you keep in mind: right foot, rear-break

and boom, you push

it's really the muscle above the break that focus

you think: "rear-break ! rear-break!"

and when you let it go, boom, you push

rear-break ! bam, I push !

and after that you don't even have to think about it, it will be a reflex

so you'll see, you will break harshly in the beginning because you won't dose it out

but that's the point: you push like a psycho

you'll fall forward it will slam the bike

and then you'll manage, 1, 2, 3, maybe even 4-5 times

you will fall again in the meantime but it doesn't matter

you'll manage more and more, this sharp rear-break

and it's gonna become enjoyable

and this feeling of falling backward

having the bike coming down, feeling that you handle it

there's nothing like it

and it's the "click" you need for the level 3

it's thinking: "alright, I'll use my rear-break"

"I know my leg's here, it's not moving"

"I push on it, I come down"

wait wait ! don't cut, don't cut !

nonono

frankly it's awesome that I fell, because it's exactly what I wanted to show

had I done that on the asphalt with my 690

I would've been hurt

so it's like that: you'll learn, you'll fall, so get ready to fall

prepare your bike, equip your body, protect yourselves

and you'll progress, it'll come eventually

so all you have to do now is continue, do it again

and you'll see that gradually you'll think "maybe I'll break a little less this time"

and maybe instead of getting you down quickly, it'll be slower

or even not getting you down and allowing you to throttle up

and so on, you'll begin to dose out

it'll come with practice

there's the "click" step

where you have to think about your rear-break

and when you got the "click", it's just progression, it will come bit by bit

and now we'll talk about the flank

actually the flank, I didn't think it was... It's not the hardest or craziest thing in terms of steps

frankly, I think the hardest thing is to think about the rear break

because when you have the rear-break, what's the flank ?

it's just thinking

when you fall backward you think:

"don't break now, don't break now don't break now don't break now, here we go

and at the last moment *paf*, you press

so you're more and more backward, not falling yet

but the flank i'ts simply, when you have this rear-break

it's only thinking: "I wait, I wait" and *paf*

you press

that's a flank

now I find this easier on asphalt, it grips better ! ;)

I'm back !

so what did we see in this level 3: first we can do wheelings much slower, much nicer, much higher obviously

but also a lot safer

right ?

even if I...

I didn't find the courage to do it with my 690 yet

simply because it's really powerful, it's a lot harder to dose than with a cross

and anyway to come to this level, to put yourself in "i" position

to do flanks, I think you don't have a choice you have to fall

I don't know how many time I flipped my 250, my crf 250 or my 125 cross

quite a few time, you can testify

but everytime I flipped my bike, be it on the road or in the dirt

I didn't get hurt

now there's only one thing to do: train

you have to train again and again

and like I said: protect yourself, protect your bike

do it like you want, even if it's handcrafted. Put, I don't know, bubble-wrap, cellophane, duct tape

you're bike will have to fall, buy hand protection

train with, I dunno, or cross or something

so I think you have work to do if you start from level 1 to level 3

but the cool thing is that you can progress with the videos

do that neatly, do that properly

train, fall

I wish you fall, because I-... but fall softly ! Don't go slaming on the road

but fall, that's gonna open your eyes, show you that you don't necessarily hurt yourself

so find yourself a dirt road, a- Oh my god you're annoying ! a dirt road, a parking lot, anything you want

to train

do that neatly, watch the videos in order

and we- fuck !

woh I'm gonna die

and get a little closer

and we thank you for watching this tuto

it was a pleasure for us

see you really soon

and we thank you once more

ciaociao ?

ciaociao.

come on, I'm gonna check the camera !

oh yes ! I almost forgot

we didn't mention there was a level 4

and to motivate you, to show you what you can do at the end of level 3

and you keep training

you can begin to do what you want with a bike

so we'll motivate you with this level 4, and we're off

I met him in Austria

He comes from germany

He rocks the flanks

He rocks everything

And I think it's perfect to end this tuto

I have the pleasure to introduce:

Hello everybody, David Bost here !

David Bost !

Alright ! Now it's time for

wheelings !

Available !

dude, you serious ?

now it's time

now it's time

now it's time, yes

yeah, now it's time

now it's time

For more infomation >> HOW TO WHEELIE : YOUR REAR BRAKE ! | LEVEL 3 - Duration: 12:16.

-------------------------------------------

GEHEIMER ALPHA 3 FRIEDHOF | Hello Neighbour UPDATE ALPHA 3 (Deutsch/German) - Duration: 8:58.

For more infomation >> GEHEIMER ALPHA 3 FRIEDHOF | Hello Neighbour UPDATE ALPHA 3 (Deutsch/German) - Duration: 8:58.

-------------------------------------------

⌠Nightcore⌡ ⇀The NightcoreLounge podcast #2 (Mini Mix) ✕ - Duration: 13:19.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

For more infomation >> ⌠Nightcore⌡ ⇀The NightcoreLounge podcast #2 (Mini Mix) ✕ - Duration: 13:19.

-------------------------------------------

E48💋 Korean Fried Chicken and Beer || BeautyBeasts - Duration: 6:41.

Hello BeautyBeasts This is your old friend Youngguk

Finally, I am standing up

in the kitchen again to cook for you

and happy new year!

Today, I'm going to show you how to do a classic Korean fried chicken

for the new year party

Even if you don't have any friends and you are home alone for your new year party

You can still fry a chicken for you, okay?

So follow me and I will show you how to make it

so first thing I have two chickens here

because I'm cooking for a big crowd today

It's actually my last filming today so I feel really sad

I'm going to cook for all the crew that's sitting over there

I have two chickens and i'm going to cut them up

Cut the leg first

I got a beautiful whole piece of breast here

I'm going to cut it in half

like this

I'll come back when I cut all the chickens, okay?

All right, now I have all the chicken cut up into little pieces

just so they can cook evenly in the oil

And I have this huge ball to put my chicken in

I'm gonna put them all in

there you go

It's going to be very delicious I can't wait

who doesn't like fried chicken?

I'd always go to popeyes which is my favorite chicken franchise

when I lived in Canada

every Christmas for their fried chicken

personally, fried chicken is my Christmas special food

Hopefully, it will be yours today, this year

And in this bowl i'm going to add some tabasco

yes, korean chicken and tabasco

there you go

and black pepper

not only it gives it a kick but also it gets rid of that really nasty poultry smell

from the chicken

then my secret weapon

ooopsy oh my gosh i did not do that on purpose

I was getting too excited, okay?

I couldn't walk for two months and now i'm standing in the kitchen that's why

I'll add my secret weapon to fired chicken

It's a plain, not sweetened yogurt

I'm going to put my yogurt in like this

the yogurt is going to tenderize the chicken

better than butter milk

And then I'm gonna add some milk

Mix

ok, doesn't that look delicious?

i'm going to put this in the fridge for at least 3-5 hours

to let the marinade sit in

meanwhile i'm going to prepare for the next step

in the fridge we go

fridge fridge fridge

I'm going to put my frying mix in

This is a Korean frying mix which is a tempura flour

don't worry if you don't have it

This is a really big back to put all my chicken in

And this is the Korean frying mix

aka tempura flour don't worry if you don't have this

in your supermarket

I will leave a recipe down below for you to check

I'm so thoughtful and attentive, right?

I'm going to put this in

About that much

Yeah that's good

And then this is corn flour

which is semolina

there you go

about that

And then shake

Shake them until they're combined

It's gonna be so delicious

Inside your seasoned flour, you put in your chicken

look at those beautiful chicken

drip off the excess

put it in

and then you take it out

After it's drenched with flour

with good coating

put it on and then you can fry them

So i will heat my oil until 160 degree to fry my chicken

Meanwhile I'm going to drench my chicken with flour

I can't wait for chicken is my favorite

shake your bags

and then all my chickens are magically coated with flour

Nice coating

Add my chicken in

Do you hear that sound?

I'm gonna fry my breast meat first

I've fried those for 7 minutes

for breast meat

I'm gonna fry my dark meat which is my leg meat

for 10 minutes because it's harder to cook

there you go

don't they look beautiful?

oh my god KFC buh-bye

Actually the first time I fried chicken was in the Master Chef Korea contest

I've actually never fried chicken at home before

because it's so easy to get access to fried chicken in korea

it's like literally everywhere in Korea

but, you know, after that I knew how to fry chicken

and now i'm sharing my recipe with you

i'm passing on my wisdom

I'm going to take my leg meat out

i'm going to wait until my oil go back to 180 degree

i'm gonna fry it twice

just so the exterior will be extra extra crispy

so I'm putting my chicken back

here that sound?

only to cook the exterior

Until the color is completely golden

Yes, finally, last piece!

that was a lot of work

but it is totally worth it for your dinner party

for new years day, right?

try it out at home

so now my chicken is finally done i'm going to transfer this

into a basket to serve

This is so delicious looking

i'll have a beer with me

So I'm going to do to Chi-Mek (chicken+beer)

Chicken and Mekju tonight

I'm going to try my chicken I can't wait i think i'm gonna...

I'm gonna get a leg

This is so good

The chicken is perfectly cooked as you can see

I hope you have a really nice new year

And try this fried chicken recipe at home let me know how it goes

and cheers everyone happy new year!

Please don't forget to follow us on Instagram

And we also have a Facebook page if you didn't know

and I will see you next time, very soon Bye

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét