Thứ Sáu, 4 tháng 5, 2018

Youtube daily don May 4 2018

Health Benefits Of Chocolate.

it actually comes with many health benefits.

Real dark chocolate not processed and sweetened milk chocolate is chock-full of incredible

health benefits.

Make sure the chocolate you buy is within the healthy range.

Often called bittersweet, it has minimal sugar.

The best way to get all the nutrients from chocolate is simply to use unsweetened cocoa

nibs.

The bitter, crunchy, seed-like snack isn't the best-tasting treat, but its nutritional

profile makes it worthwhile.

In this video we are talking about best 5 Health Benefits Of chocolate.

So please click the subscribe batton and press the bell icon for more videos.

Number 1.

Gives Your Brain a Boost.

Chocolate contains small quantities caffeine and theobromine, two substances that help

to reduce fatigue and enhance brain function.

In one study, researchers discovered that dark chocolate in small doses gave the brain

a boost far more effectively than white chocolate.

Number 2.

Improves Brain Function.

Dark chocolate has been shown to increase blood flow to the brain, decrease inflammation

and provide important minerals that help ward off dementia and Alzheimer�s disease.

By the way, don�t worry about the fats in dark chocolate � mostly mono-unsaturated

and saturated.

But stick to the dark chocolate and consume it in moderation.

Number 3.

Improves Circulation.

Your brain, like all the other parts of your body, requires oxygen and nutrients to survive

and thrive.

Dark chocolate helps to increase circulation and produce more red blood cells, which will

help your body to send more oxygen and nutrients to your brain.

The result: better brain function.

Number 4.

Great for Pregnancy.

Pregnancy can be a pretty stressful time, what with all the changes to your body, your

routine, and your life.

But never fear, chocolate is here!

Women who ate chocolate during their pregnancy reported lower levels of stress and anxiety.

The babies born to those women were not only more active, but they smiled and laughed more

than the babies born to women who did not eat chocolate.

The babies also exhibited less fear of the new situation.

Number 5.

Helps Prevent Asthma Attacks.

If you or someone you know suffers from asthma, chocolate might just help.

Dark chocolate contains three natural components: caffeine, theobromine and theophylline, all

of which work together to halt bronchospasms and open constricted bronchial passages.

These ingredients also enable dark chocolate to work as a cough-suppressant.

For more infomation >> Shocking Benefits of Chocolate what You Don't Know! If You Don't Eat Chocolate, This Is Not For You! - Duration: 2:55.

-------------------------------------------

[Best Nightcore] Baby Don't Know Why Nightcore 「 Ms.OOJA 」 - Duration: 4:09.

Baby Don't Know Why Nightcore

For more infomation >> [Best Nightcore] Baby Don't Know Why Nightcore 「 Ms.OOJA 」 - Duration: 4:09.

-------------------------------------------

My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic Daring Don't Episode 29 - Lara Gill - Duration: 16:50.

PLEASE LIKE, SHARE, COMMENT & SUBCRIBE video! Thanks you very much!

Relay, but the air sprinters needed us to chew bad we can only compete in one event huh, but rules are rules

Bonito is very lucky to have you yeah, I'm pretty awesome. I

Am so proud to be representing

There's brain boom - she's an awesome flyer

I heard that she's flying the last third of the relay, which means everypony else is gonna have to be way ahead

Huh nice to see there some real competition here two more days of practice then we'll see you in the air, Rainbow Dash

if you're lucky and

You're the first flyer so let me see you blab it

Okay the best thing of the baton needs to be seamless

You should miss a wing beat or drop a hair and altitude and whatever you do don't let Ponyville can do so much better

I'll be back with a freshly painted bunny in no time we weren't using that

And it's not like any Pony onsets

color-coordinated horse

Antler the cloudsdale's are wonderful and Wonderbolts are the fence pliers there are and my personal heroes

Oh

Rainbow - I'm just so proud of you you

Scooped Sauron out of the sky and brought him down to the ground and now now he's okay. At least. I hope he's okay

you're the best rainbow -

Huh-uh it was nothing but like talking about how great I am don't let me stop it

Cloudsdale so that means you could fly with us

fly

We mean practice you could practice with us again. You handled those just fine I

did kick some major tail at the academy, but I don't know how my teammates will feel about me practicing with the

All right, I'll do it wise decision Rainbow Dash

You up your wing ups I'm just gonna go get some water

It's not my can fly fast enough to make up the distance

It just seems like one of the teams you're practicing with needs a little more help than the other one

But it's so much more fun working out with the winner

It looks like science wing won't heal in time for the trials want you to fly with us of course this means you won't be

It's like a dream come true

If you fly for Cloudsdale Pinkie Pie won't have any pony to cheer for the race is tomorrow so you better make it soon

All of them I

Tripped on a

Foam hook and landed on a big pokey to figure murmurs

I'll be lucky if I ever fly again I

Just need a little rest

Absolutely everything this will cure everything the nails yeah

All right girl huh corner green

I've been better we just wanted to let you know that we're so sorry you're hurt, but you should

Perhaps that if we qualify and make it to the Equestria games and all win gold medals

You can have ours because we know how much you

Sure have nice friends. No pony's been by to visit me

So busy practicing. I guess well. Hopefully your win will be so they were going with somepony else

That somepony else was me until

Well until I got hurt. That is so

Even with Rainbow Dash's replacement it'll still be in style next year. I mean I am pretty fashion forward

Is that rainbow jam

I faked my injury so that I wouldn't have to choose between flying for Ponyville or Cloudsdale. I wanted to fly with you both

Are you sure that's the right decision

Do you lied to me about saurons wing just so you could get a better and a lot from a competitor like you?

Think we already have

Ready to fly

Really, never sure I can't deny it. I love to win

But if I ever gotta choose between winning and be loyal to my friends. I'm always gonna choose much

You

Well the last few times

We've seen each other hasn't exactly been worryfree the fate of Equestria has hung in the balance during moat for one day only

Right here in Ponyville the star swirl the bearded traveling Museum cadence

and I can spend the whole day looking at star swirl the bearded artists acts South flame I

Think it sounds good night

We're sisters-in-law we don't have to be so formal

Buthe Manny with your kinfolk you really are the best friends a pony could ever have

Are you blue more like a shade of cerulean to be precise whatever color you are is the color of trouble Oh?

rainbow - I've change

These sneezes could somebody find me a fainting couch

Because this condition has left me helpless. Where is that dear sweet?

It's just such a shame that today of all days is when I really need her oh well. I know what to do

Well that's some way to treat a suffering friend

That Joker's up to something and whatever it is Joan who have already offered to take care of me, and it's such a peril

This flu of mine is high

A holiday to celebrate starswirl the bearded what could be better

absolutely nothing

Discord, what are you doing here? Oh dear dear?

princesses

I'm sorry to say the garden

Indeed how would Twilight nursed me back to health if she was sick, too

You will be letting me stay at your place until I'm all better. Don't you?

Unless of course you're really saying that you're not really friend

Oh, I think you can manage oh

Just before you go, just a little small request

It's going to be fine

And you didn't think to mention it earlier

slipped my mind

On a hill at the very edge of Equestria there grows an exquisite flower as soon as you realized you were sick well

I couldn't travel that far in my condition by the time I got there. I'd be too weak to even attempt to retrieve the flower

condition to travel

I'm not we'll need to make some arrangements

It's just at the top of that hill

I'm really sorry about this all I wanted was for us come on if we hurry. We can still have some time together

Then let's hit discord back to Ponyville make that elixir and finally get a chance to spend some quality times to the ends of

Equestria to face such great

But I had a very good reason

We're listening. Well. I was in my thinking tree

That's where I do most of my really deep thinking. I was there and I said to myself I said

Discord your friend Twilight says that she's your pal, but she never writes, and she never pops in for a visit

By seeing if you would go to the ends of Equestria for me of course, which you did literally

Congratulations, Twilight, you visit with Princess cadance is it made it so that there was no time for you two to focus

You didn't put a damper on our visit at all. I'm a little

predictable I

Enjoy a little excitement now, and then getting to face all these challenges today was just what I needed and facing them

Just like she was there for you discord. Yes. She's a real sweetheart. We're all so lucky to have her in our lives

I think it's pretty clear that my visit with cadence didn't go quite the way I expected

But in the end I realized that when you're with a good friend even the most God what you deserved now

He's learned his lesson

Isn't that right my little patient? I'm so glad that you're back from your trip such a shy just your presence here of water

I

Guess

Parties are no picnic. Oh, I like a nice picnic party

Parties aren't who are you stranger names cheese sandwich, I plan parties

And I happen to be the premier party planner in all of Equestria if there's a party in need there

I'll be be it wingding hoedown

It's your birth of bursary exactly so what do you say?

Are my kind of party pony cheese sandwich you got that right Rainbow Dash

Aren't you gonna help cheese sandwich plan the party?

They I marvel at your superior party planning expertise cheese sandwich

Well they don't call him the super duper priority bladder for nothing I can't believe

It's already three o'clock oh

All right everypony

According to my official coupon rulebook. She actually has a goof-off rulebook

Are you kidding funnier sillier wilder and goofier the better?

Rainbow Dash since the winner will be headlining your party. You are the judge

I forfeit, which means cheese sandwich wins

I'm sorry. I got all swept away by cheese sandwich. We all

Don't you get it you're both SuperDuper party ponies sure a cheese sandwich is a great

Yes party pony cheese sandwich

Ha I gotta tell you you and Vicky have totally made this the best birthday anniversary super combo

It's just a little memento of my visit

You're giving me your special rubber chicken fries oh

He's not mine we mosey along

another town another

party

Never did get that pony's name cheese sandwich

For more infomation >> My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic Daring Don't Episode 29 - Lara Gill - Duration: 16:50.

-------------------------------------------

猫の胃炎の兆候を見逃すな!Don't miss any signs of gastritis in your cat! - Duration: 1:38.

For more infomation >> 猫の胃炎の兆候を見逃すな!Don't miss any signs of gastritis in your cat! - Duration: 1:38.

-------------------------------------------

Skeuomorphic Design: Don' t Apply It Blindly (Bruce Tognazzini) - Duration: 2:05.

Skeuomorphic design: it's a good choice for a designer to make.

But -- make sure when you do it, you use the good parts of the real world counterpart,

not its drawbacks.

Case study: Apple Watch.

They're using a skeuomorphic design that absolutely slavishly copies every bad part of a real watch.

For example: the minute hand covers the date for 5 minutes every hour.

The hour hand covers it for two hours every day.

The second hand covers it 1,440 times per day.

So, the reason?

Because in a mechanical watch there's this wheel back there with all 31 dates on it.

It has to be back there because if it were in front, it would be covering up the hands.

So, they have no choice.

However, Apple did have a choice.

What I would do is what I'm showing here, which is just: move the date to the front

glass of the watch as though it were an electro-luminescent display by lengthening the hour hand slightly

so it stuck out beyond the date box.

That date is available all the time.

Then, second problem: when you have just the date only, older people can actually see that date;

but if you put the day of the week plus the date, the font is reduced in size.

Why?

Because now they've got two mechanical wheels in a real watch.

One inside the other, and they have to reduce the font to handle that.

There's no such physical limitation in an Apple Watch.

And they can simply put the day of the week on the other side in the same large font as the date.

Everyone, including people over 40 years old, would be allowed to see both the day and the date.

Skeuomorphic design.

Something worth considering but when you do it, make sure you use the good parts of the

real world counterpart, not its drawbacks.

For more infomation >> Skeuomorphic Design: Don' t Apply It Blindly (Bruce Tognazzini) - Duration: 2:05.

-------------------------------------------

'If you're not willing to fight for your home, you don't deserve it.' | Eviction Notice - Duration: 25:15.

People know people here.

When everybody was here, everybody would be outside,

walking around, walking their dogs, you know, just enjoying.

You don't see that in the suburbs.

It was like a small little community hidden in the city.

So you unclip this with a screwdriver.

OK.

It used to be beautiful in here.

We used to have yard inspections,

and you would have to make sure that your yard was

better than the lady down the street.

You wanna talk about low income housing, you know,

Calgary doesn't have much of that.

Apparently a lot of people in Calgary make a lot of money.

Some of us don't.

I've been here 38 years, I'm 92 years old,

and I get an eviction notice.

We were given no choice.

I had a couple of seeds in an envelope,

and I didn't know what it was, so I planted it.

It took a while to come up, but it's a nice plant.

You know, I'm in my 80s, and I don't plan on getting rich.

My daughter said to me one time, she jokes with me all the time,

my youngest daughter, she said Dad, give me some of your money.

I said why.

She said you can't take it with you.

I said, then I'm not going.

They want this land.

Some people are estimating it's worth $90 million.

Some are saying $60 million.

This is my home.

I spent $25,000 last year putting a new roof

and upgrading the whole thing.

New siding.

I'm supposed to just walk away.

You know?

It doesn't make sense.

If you play nice, they'll walk all over you, you know.

The only thing that's gonna save us is the press and the media,

and the, you know, you have to embarrass them.

The future of Midfield Park has been up in the air

since the early 2000s when concerns surfaced

over failing water and sewer lines.

And you cannot fix the sewer pipes without

removing the house, because of the way the

original developer built that land.

-Kyle Bakx: The land is city owned, and civic officials would prefer

the valuable property to be used for high-density,

mixed-use developments.

Look at this, going back to 2006.

-Carla Beynon: Rudy Prediger leads a community co-op,

and as he watches his property value drop,

Prediger says there's only one deal he will accept.

To get out of here and leave us alone.

-Rudy: They're telling everybody in the city

that the infrastructure is falling apart.

That's a big lie.

I've tried to tell our people here,

if your home means anything to you, you have to fight for it.

If you're not willing to fight for your home,

you don't deserve it.

Hey you guys, get your stuff ready.

We're moving.

We found a place.

My kids are leaving a lot of friends behind.

Go from there, start back at the drawing board, and yeah.

You OK?

Again?

You're moving right away?

Yeah.

Where are you going?

I bought a place out in Red Deer.

Red Deer?

Yeah.

OK.

This last paperwork shows right on it that if you're not out

by the end of September, they're gonna take,

forcefully take you out of your homes, change your

locks, and you're done, and you don't get no money.

I don't know what they're gonna do when there is some people.

They're all gonna be demolished.

Yeah, what about you Gary?

I'm getting, I'm demolishing too.

Oh yeah?

I have no choice, too old.

When?

Oh, I can go, I can go till the end of September if I have to.

Yeah.

They're supposed to build us a new park, that's how it started.

Oh, we're gonna build you a new park, out by Citadel out there.

Oh, they showed me pictures, a little lake in the middle,

and all this, and a little fountain shooting up.

Then all of a sudden, no, not building you a new park.

Out.

And that's it.

So out we go.

This tree here, I planted that when it was about

a foot and a half high.

And there was no bike paths here,

so I wasn't worried about it getting wrecked.

And the city one day is gonna come in here

and hit my tree with a bulldozer.

Well then I look at the golf course,

I say you've got 3-400 people living in this park,

and you've got six people on the golf course covering about

5000 acres, and they have no place for us.

Ridiculous.

I'm not telling them to remove the golf course,

I'm telling them to remove themselves

from our way of life.

If they don't like it, don't treat us like trailer trash.

-Rudy: Well the thing is, they promised us a new park to move to,

and we're gonna hold them to that.

You know?

If I make a promise to the city,

they'd damn well make me live up to it.

And you got the manager going, knocking door to door,

you gotta get out by the end of the month,

they're scaring people.

When I was a kid, moving from apartment to apartment,

and losing your stuff, it's not a big deal.

But when you're in a home, and you've accumulated

so much stuff, and you have stuff from your family that

they've passed on, and you can't take with you now, it's hard.

True wealth is what you are, not what you have.

That's not what people believe anymore.

There's quite a few people in here that think that they're

just gonna be able to walk up to a lawyer,

and fight to stay in here.

And Rudy's filling everybody's heads full of, oh,

we're gonna save this park, we're gonna save this park.

He's not saving shit.

It's gonna be taken, period.

You're gonna lose your home.

There is no more fight.

There is no more time.

I'm gonna miss it.

-Gary: This place used to be mint.

I used to keep it, my grass was cut, the fence was up,

but after what they did, give up.

Just don't do nothing.

I got my apartment.

I found one that I will take, and so I'm ready to go.

I can move at any time now, pretty much.

It's a bunker.

It's a basement apartment, it's one bedroom.

I'm going from two feet above ground, to four feet below.

Because right now I'm two feet above ground,

with the skirting, right?

And I'm gonna go into the bunker, I'm gonna be down.

All you can see is my head.

But I'll get used to it, you know, you know.

You just move with the, go with the flow.

I have to take what the majority does.

I mean, not one man is gonna take on the city.

I've been watching the interviews that you've been

doing, and I don't, I'm still trying to figure out what I can

do to help, other than just shine the light on it.

Alright.

Like, what are you hoping for, for you?

Compensation at fair value?

No, then I've got to go buy something.

I want my home.

You want to keep it?

Yeah, certainly.

People ask me why you haven't started a lawsuit,

why you don't have a class action?

Money.

To close Midfield, we, under the mobile home tenancies act,

had to give one year's notice.

We said that wasn't fair, we gave three.

No compensation was payable, we said that wasn't fair,

so everyone is getting $10,000 cash,

plus help with their moving expenses, plus, of course,

they still own their homes.

So of the 183 homes in Midfield,

I believe about 150 have moved already.

About forty have plans to move before the end of the month,

about ten we have not heard from yet.

They can't fence us off and not leave an exit.

I know they've got to put a fence around every zoo they've

got, but you've got to still be able to let the odd animal out.

Yeah, it kind of gives you that closed in feeling for sure.

It takes away the view.

Scenery we got.

You know, we pay an extra $50 in rent here,

to look at the scenery and they fence it off.

Yeah.

A year ago I started to have pains and everything,

and then I finally went and got checked out,

and after a month or so, diagnosis and stuff,

I found out I had stomach cancer.

So I went back to work, and said, well, I can't work now,

because I've got other issues to deal with,

and left work and came home here,

and walked into the front door, and that's when our notice was

on the front door, saying that we have to

leave here at the end of September.

So then I just kind of threw that aside,

because I had other issues to work on right now,

because I was in a lot of pain and everything.

So we got through that, and now we've got to get through this.

Dean Braun just came out of the courtroom where they are

arguing the case on Midfield.

He's the person who put up the Go Fund Me page,

for those of you who wanted to help fund the action,

and I'm gonna find out what exactly happened there.

Dean Braun, thanks so much for joining us,

thanks for calling in.

It's been a great morning.

So tell us, what happened?

Well, we went into the court, and the lawyer who we engaged,

Matt Farrell, he's argued with the city that we're gonna

delay it until November 22, so the residents who want to remain

there are free to remain there until November 22.

Whoa!

So right on, so no eviction on September 30.

No eviction September 30.

They know they've got a fight on their hands, because before I

take $10,000 I will put a match to it, that's a joke.

It's gonna stir up a hornet's nest,

and that's exactly what it's going to do.

If you've got the public behind you, then everything changes.

Yeah.

Residents now have a lawyer working on their behalf,

Matthew Farrell took the park residents' case to court today.

At a hearing booked in November, Farrell will argue the city's

reasons for evicting the residents,

crumbling water and sewer infrastructure

goes against the province's mobile home sites tenancy act.

Rudy!

We're here to go in front of the judge

and find out which way things are gonna go.

And how are you feeling about your chances?

I always feel good about it, otherwise I wouldn't be here.

Come on in, team.

Want to have these windows in the background?

Sure.

We're your team, dude.

We're all a team, right.

Your reaction to what happened today?

The key thing here is, and the thing that the judge

is going to be deciding in this application

is whether or not what the city did was wrong.

For the people who are still there, obviously the hope is

that they're still going to continue to be there.

Thanks Matthew.

Like they don't understand what stress does to a person.

It's killing us.

It's killing us.

I don't want to say anymore, I'm gonna start crying.

I want to say that I moved in there 47 years ago.

I was married to a clean a holic.

You couldn't find a speck of dirt when she was alive.

She did a lot of knitting and stuff,

you know, when she got older.

But I've lost quite a few family members,

and then I lost a daughter, I lost a son.

So you get through it.

That's Karen, that's my wife Della, that's Jody, and me.

These are the two that are left, her and I.

We lost a child of SIDS,

woke up in the morning and the baby was dead.

Six months old.

And I could draw you, if I was an artist,

I could draw you a picture of what I seen that morning.

You never lose that.

It stays with you.

You learn to live with it, but you never forget.

(Sirens)

-Voice mail voice: Monday, 10:52 AM.

Hi there, tried you two or three times.

I left a message before, but you didn't call back,

so give me a call back.

Hey Uncle.

Give me a call when you get a chance,

talk to you later, bye bye.

Hey Rudy, it's Laura, I'm gonna come over to the house.

OK?

How did I end up on the floor?

Today, you were down on the floor today.

When you fell today, were you dizzy?

Busy?

Dizzy.

I don't know, or I would have sat down right away.

-Rudy: I had pneumonia, and I think that's because

I was laying on that cold floor for so long.

I think about 30 hours.

I don't want to be in some home.

You know?

If I'm gonna die, I'll do it at home.

Rudy, are you good to go have a walk?

Hello.

Hi, are you good to go have a walk?

Yes.

I'll join you, just let me finish up here.

Look at this.

Yeah, lay down now.

When I was gone in the hospital, when I come home,

I went and laid down on the bed, and she laid down beside me,

and something woke me up, and I looked, and here,

she's right here licking my nose.

Laying on the bed and licking my nose,

she was so glad that I come back.

(Phone rings)

Hello.

Hey Uncle.

So you gonna fill me in on everything

that happened down at the court house?

I just heard on the radio here that

the judge ordered everybody out by next February.

That's all I know.

Yeah, just the news that you needed to hear today, huh?

-Rudy: I was planning on retiring here,

and spending the rest of my years here.

But any time you have anything to do with the city, you know,

they'll dig your grave up if they want that land.

-Rudy: It's cost me in my life, for being outspoken.

But if I think somebody's being treated wrong, I speak up.

And it's just the way I am.

It's like one guy told me one time,

I like a good licking once in a while.

I said why?

He said, it feels so good when they quit.

For more infomation >> 'If you're not willing to fight for your home, you don't deserve it.' | Eviction Notice - Duration: 25:15.

-------------------------------------------

ENG [LIT Action] Joyner Lucas & Chris Brown - I Don't Die (Korean Reaction)(Asian Reaction) - Duration: 10:38.

hello to the world

hello how u doing how u doing

I know you watched the mugshot at the front

the reason why we did like that is today's MV has that kinda concept

kinda in prison or jail

lol so we filmed with a jump suit on

since we don't have real prisoner's uniform

we're looking for the cloth that is similar with foreign prison uniform

then we found that there's a jump suit in our office

I think it's very different between Korean prison and other countries prisons

Korean prison uniforms are like strips or something

or not like that in these days?

these days, it's blue and cheesy clothe

anyway, i think American prison uniform is orange

but we don't have it so we did it with that suit on lol

hope you guys liked it lol

today's MV is?

it's 'I don't die' by Joyner Lucas and Chris Brown

I don't die?

I know they showed kinda funny things in other MVs

I think they released the collaboration album together

they're going so well together

I think Joyner has kinda funny and hilarious vibe

and CB has kinda cool guy vibe

and I like the chemistry of them

so i'm so expecting it

let's react to it right away

let's say LIT action

nice face tho

what's that?

he looks like the character in Guardians of galaxy

Drax

OMG you are so good at it lol

did you practice??????

anyway those are tattoos right?

that's crazy lol

is he real??

that's just awesome

If i met a guy like him in the street, i must be so scared

should put your eyes down

Americans do like exercising i guess

their education consider exercising so important

that one looks like ours lol

nice beat

seems like something great would happen

that's killing

really is

is that Joyner Lucas?

yeah. he got that skill!!!

was he that much?

that's that shit

he's just ripping that off

his first verse was also turnt up

and he's just killing at the 2nd verse

and there's Chris Brown's sweet voice on the hook

I like the combination of them

I do and it's so good for them to collaborate

it's way better than i expected

love the beat

the lyrics are generally saying like

'mind your own business' 'even if you keep trying to bother me, I won't die'

oh is that?

I think the scenes showing the literal meanings of the name 'I don't die'

execution is not allowed in Korea tho

I knew it from a movie that other countries use drugs to execute

so the injection scene was in this MV

and after that he put his middle finger up

and after that, jailers kept trying to kill him with smoke

but he's still alive

so it just keep showing the scenes of 'I don't die'

aight let's keep going

now they put out the electric chair

is he dead?

i'm alive lol

this is just i don't die

and like the lyrics that 'mind your own business',

the scenes keep showing 'I won't die even if you keep trying to kill me

that's cool keep it going

looks like The Last Supper

look at those guns

OMG CB raps so hard lol

they shooted

finally got out

they just walking out

that's fun lol

lmao what's just happened

aight we reacted to I don't die by Joyner Lucas and CB

what's the last scene lol

they're finally dead

soon as they got freedom?? lol

BTW I really like the video tho

so i didn't want to pause many

I couldn't lol

the scenes are so fun and the song is just too turnt up

makes me wanna keep listening

I don't understand the lyric 100% but

like Sean said

if it's really like 'do your business and don't bother me'

and I think the video really goes well with the song

I never die even if you hater keep trying to bother and kill me

that's what it is

that's the common topic and concept for hiphop artists

mind your own, don't care bout mine lol

anyway, they're rapping like crazy and the sound is killing

no doubt

was CB so hilarious before tho?

yeah maybe in Freaky Friday

I mean before CB met Joyner

he didn't have that kinda image tho

maybe?

anyway his hilarious facial expression makes me feel so fun lol

like moving his eyebrows

it's hella fun

hope you guys liked it too

I'm not sure if we could upload a video on next monday but

because Sean is off to China

i'm off to Beijing

if there's anyone who in Beijing just DM him on IG lol then he will buy you some food

and also drinks on me but only for girls lol

aight we'll be back with another funny reaction video

as always please make sure you subscribe and like

and also notification

and see you next time! let's say LIT action

For more infomation >> ENG [LIT Action] Joyner Lucas & Chris Brown - I Don't Die (Korean Reaction)(Asian Reaction) - Duration: 10:38.

-------------------------------------------

"Don't Stop Believin'" - JOURNEY cover - Duration: 4:52.

Just a small town girl Livin' in a lonely world

She took the midnight train goin' anywhere Just a city boy

Born and raised in south Detroit He took the midnight train goin' anywhere

A singer in a smoky room A smell of wine and cheap perfume

For a smile they can share the night It goes on and on, and on, and on

Strangers waiting Up and down the boulevard

Their shadows searching in the night Streetlight people

Living just to find emotion Hiding somewhere in the night

Working hard to get my fill Everybody wants a thrill

Payin' anything to roll the dice Just one more time

Some will win, some will lose Some were born to sing the blues

Oh, the movie never ends It goes on and on, and on, and on

Strangers waiting Up and down the boulevard

Their shadows searching in the night Streetlight people

Living just to find emotion Hiding somewhere in the night

Don't stop believin' Hold on to the feelin'

Streetlight people Don't stop believin'

Hold on Streetlight people

Don't stop believin' Hold on to the feelin'

Streetlight people

Don't stop

Hail my friends!

That's it.

You asked for this song and it is my pleasure to deliver it, because, man, I love to sing

Steve Perry.

Well, thank you very for watching.

I hope you enjoyed and please do continue to let me know what songs you want me to cover

on this channel.

Here's a couple more videos that might entertain you.

I'll see you in a few days.

Until then, my friends, have yourselves an epic day.

For more infomation >> "Don't Stop Believin'" - JOURNEY cover - Duration: 4:52.

-------------------------------------------

Evanescence - If You Don't Mind (Official Audio) - Duration: 3:00.

For more infomation >> Evanescence - If You Don't Mind (Official Audio) - Duration: 3:00.

-------------------------------------------

Why Don't The Kids Have School? | Clintus.tv - Duration: 9:02.

- Good morning guys. Welcome to another vlog.

We're here in Vegas.

Wrapping things up finally.

I think Tiffany got her fill of the Las Vegas strip yesterday,

got to walk around.

We walked, what did you say? 25,000 steps?

- [Tiffany] Yep. - 25,000 steps she put in.

Mine won't be quite as high 'cause obviously I have longer

legs, I don't take as many strides but the point is

we walked a lot yesterday.

It's a little cloudy.

We woke up this morning with a

little bit of raindrops on the windows here.

And it's supposed to rain on the way home so we're trying to get

out of here so we don't get rained on 'cause obviously we

have the stuff in the back of my truck.

But yeah, good times in Vegas for sure.

I really like this window.

I really like, the view's not that great but it's just really

cool concept of the window being above us.

I like the way it looks. I like the way it looks.

Our ice man's here. Filling our cooler with ice.

Thank you, sir.

So today is Tuesday and a lot of you guys have been asking both

in the comments as well as Twitter and Instagram,

"Do the kids have school? Are the kids missing school?"

Technically, the kids would be missing school

but we don't have school.

They actually have not missed one day of school because in

Arizona there is a teacher walk out.

They're trying to get better pay and get some different benefits,

better benefits with our local government.

We'll talk more about that later.

We got to pack and get out of here.

We gotta check out but I just wanted you,

that's what I want to talk about in today's vlog because it's an

important subject and like I said,

a lot of people are asking why the kids are missing school.

They haven't missed a day of school yet.

There's been no school Thursday, Friday,

Monday and now today, on Tuesday,

and it could be indefinite.

They could just go weeks without school.

So we'll talk more about that later.

Road trip burger.

- I was gonna say, you have to In-N-Out.

- At least once.

Alright, where we at?

- We're at the pet hotel.

- [Clintus] Pet hotel to get Baby, huh?

- [Bryce] Yeah.

- [Clintus] First stop is to get Baby.

Bring her back home with us. - [Bryce] Mhmmm.

- [Clintus] Thanks a lot. - [Man] Yeah, no problem.

Thank you.

- [Clintus] Got her?

(chuckles) Come on Baby.

Here, grab the leash. Come on, let's go.

(laughs)

So excited. So excited.

- [Bryce] It hurts 'cause I don't have underwear on.

- Alright, we made it home. It's a short trip.

I mean it's only four, four and a half hours but still

four, four and a half hours in the car.

It's still a thing, right?

Road trips are fun in short bursts in my opinion.

Four hours is like that middle ground.

Two hours I think is a sweet spot.

Two to three hours is the sweet spot.

Four hours is like, eh.

Six hours is like the longest

I want to go in a car ride at a time personally.

But anyways, we're home.

Tiffany's starting laundry.

Mountains and mountains of laundry.

Basically we were in Vegas for five days.

Was it five days? Yeah, it was five days.

Yeah, a lot of laundry.

So we're doing that.

Unpacking electronics, that sort of thing.

I'm actually going to start a livestream.

Bryce and I are gonna check out Fortnite Season 4.

It started today.

He's been super excited about it.

Talking about it all day so we're gonna check out

some Fortnite, stream that.

I'll have the replay of that stream if you missed it live

over on Clintus Games.

So YouTube.com/ClintusGames, I'll put that replay up of

me and Bryce playing duos for a couple of hours

so be sure to check that out.

Sierra's got a volleyball practice.

So her and Sierra are going to be doing that

and that's probably gonna be it.

- Alright, we got home, had just enough time to

unpack all the bags, and now back to volleyball!

Sierra has practice Tuesday nights so yeah.

Boys went straight upstairs to play Fortnite 'cause there's

something exciting new going on.

I don't know.

But yeah, that's your plans.

You okay with that, Sierra? - [Sierra] Mhmmm.

- [Tiffany] Volleyball.

(volleyballs bouncing)

(girls chatter)

- Hey guys, so it's the next day.

I totally streamed super late and forgot to end the vlog so

I'm gonna end the vlog real quick here,

the next day.

I just wanted to follow up on what I mentioned in the

beginning of the video about why the kids have no school.

So here in Arizona you may or may not have heard about

RedForEd and basically what it is is the teachers are asking

for more money into the school systems.

Both a raise for themselves and more funding

for education here in Arizona.

Arizona's one of the worst, if not the worst,

state in the country for education.

They are underpaid in most people's opinions,

including myself, they're underpaid for what they do and

there's not enough funding for the teachers in the classrooms.

Most teachers have to pay for their own materials and own

things which might be a thing across the country.

I don't know but it's just one of those things where it's like,

well I'd like to do this thing but I have to pay out of my own

pocket to do the thing for the class.

So what they're doing is they're asking for a raise.

They're asking for more funding, more money.

Obviously, that's a political thing because

where's the money come from?

It comes from taxes or fees or something like that.

The government has to figure out where that money's gonna come

from and they have to come to kind of terms.

Essentially the teachers are on strike.

The schools are on strike.

They're calling it a walk out.

It started last Thursday.

It's going on and everyday we basically get a phone call

saying that whether or not we're gonna have school.

There's been a couple of days where we get a phone call

saying, "You have school," and then later on you get

a phone call saying, "You don't have school."

We don't know how long it's gonna be.

My prediction is probably a week.

Probably over a week.

It's probably gonna be the whole week this whole week.

But we'll see.

So that's why the kids don't have school.

They're not actually missing school.

They wouldn't have school anyways.

School's been canceled for these last four days,

five days and just going to continue on.

I know a lot of people were asking about the school.

That's why.

We'll keep you guys posted obviously.

The crappy thing is is the kids actually have

to make up these days.

They can miss like one or two or three days.

I forget the number but once it hits a certain threshold,

they have to make up all the days.

As it stands we should be done with school right before

Memorial Day Weekend.

Now it's looking like the kids will have to go back to school

after Memorial Day which kinda sucks.

It disrupts our summer plans but

I'm all for what the teachers are doing.

I have a lot of friends that are teachers

and I personally feel like they should get paid more.

Honestly, for what they do.

They're teaching our kids, educating them,

and for the most part they're babysitting them. Right?

I mean if you think about it, people have to pay for child

care when the kids are younger and then when they get

to public school or regular school, whatever,

now they're sending their kids off for six to eight hours

a day for free. It's glorified babysitting.

So in some instances the kids are literally babysitting.

I think they deserve what they're asking for.

I think Arizona, they haven't gotten raises

in a while and all that.

I don't know all the details.

I don't really follow the news.

I don't watch the news. I don't read up on the news.

I know a little bit only because my kids aren't in the school.

The way my brain works is if it's something that

effects me directly, it's something I need to know,

I'm on a need to know basis.

If I need to know, I know.

So I know just the bare minimum.

I'm sure as time goes on I'll read more about it,

hear more about it, 'cause the longer it goes

but anyways there's the story.

There's why the kids are quote-unquote "missing school."

School's been cancelled and we'll keep you guys updated.

Thank you so much for watching, I'll see you guys tomorrow.

Vlog on.

(upbeat music)

For more infomation >> Why Don't The Kids Have School? | Clintus.tv - Duration: 9:02.

-------------------------------------------

When You Don't Get Nerdy References - Duration: 3:38.

(upbeat music)

- There actually is a cogent argument

for why The First Order is more powerful

than The Empire.

- Okay, hold on, there is no way

that Snoke is more powerful than Palpatine.

- Debatable. Grant, what do you think?

- I haven't seen the new Star Wars.

- No! Fuck you.

- What the hell is wrong with you?

- Learn dork shit.

- Back to the news.

(startling music)

- Grant.

- Me?

- Yes.

- What is this?

- After you.

- After you.

- Okay, well I guess that makes more sense.

- Yeah, I'm definitely gonna follow you, not gonna start in.

(mystical music)

- [Cloaked Figure] Welcome, Grant,

to the Order of the Analog Brotherhood.

- (whispers) What is this place?

- Oh, we're the people who hate all that nerd shit.

- Really? That's great. I thought

I was the only one, I was so lonely.

- Oh no, there's actually a lot of us.

We just hide because we don't wanna be shamed

for not knowing our Harry Potter house.

- I told you, just say Gryffindor, they love Gryffindor.

- Actually, it's Grimbledor.

- Are you sure?

- Yeah, I heard my little cousin talking about it.

- That's the thing! Harry Potter is for little kids.

Why do I have to know it? I'm a man.

(group agrees)

- It's for literal babies.

- It's a lot of books. A lot.

- It's okay, it's okay.

- That's why we created the Order.

So we'd have a place we could go,

where we didn't have to worship

at the alter of Lord of the Rings.

- And talk about anything other

than the annual Spiderman reboot.

- Politics, recipes...

- Cool new condoms.

- The intricacies of little known Civil War battles!

- If you have to.

- And we trade tips we can use to pass.

- Yes, okay, if anyone tries to you about Game of Thrones,

just say "red wedding."

- What's a red wedding?

- No idea. But if you say it,

they'll go into a 10 minute monologue

and you can zone the fuck out.

- It really sets them off. They're like

"Can you believe it? No spoilers! Canon,"

I don't know," I can't.

- Yes, sci-fi and fantasy have come

to dominate pop culture, but here

you can like what you like. Worship as you will.

- So I can say I watched Darkest Hour and I loved it.

- Yeah, and we won't even call you a grandpa.

- How do I find you? Do I get an encrypted message?

Do I follow a trail of symbols?

- Actually we just have a Google group.

- Yeah, I'm the admin, I'll add you.

- Don't forward anything.

- Yeah, I can do that.

- We'll email you about our non-nerd fellowships,

like going to concerts and basketball games.

- Oh yeah, and we'll also talk about all the hot sex

we're having with humans because we're not playing Fallout.

Whatever that is.

- Grant, we're so glad you could join us.

Welcome to the cool kids.

- It's truly an honor to be someplace

where I won't be persecuted for my beliefs.

- Hey, we're gonna go check out a microwave later.

You should come, it'll be dope.

- I can't tonight, I have tickets to Pippin.

(intense music)

- (shouting) You fucking dork!

- Now I'm back to the news.

Hey, it's Grant from College Humor.

Click here to subscribe to the channel,

click here for more fun stuff, and...

Sorry, guys, it feels I'm out. Am I out?

'Cause I can see the top of the camera, so it's...

Is this better?

Alright, it feels worse.

Okay, thanks for watching!

For more infomation >> When You Don't Get Nerdy References - Duration: 3:38.

-------------------------------------------

Rihanna on Drake: 'We Don't Have a Friendship Now, But We're Not Enemies Either' - Duration: 1:26.

For Complex News, I'm Frazier, and just in case you somehow missed the images, Rihanna's

new Vogue feature hit the internet.

Seeing as this is one of the first Rihanna interviews we've gotten in a bit, it made

sense that she was asked about Drake.

Their history goes back; Drake first spoke about meeting Rihanna on Thank Me Later's

"Fireworks," and the two have had some kind of on-again, off-again relationship that

has lead to everything from Drake making an appearance in Rihanna's "What's My Name"

video to performing at the Grammys together to their smash hit collab "Work."

It even lead to this awkward as f*ck moment at the 2016 MTV VMAs, when Drake went on for

a while speaking about Rihanna before presenting her with her Michael Jackson Video Vanguard

Award.

When asked about the situation, Rihanna reportedly winced at the mention of Drake's name, then

broke down how she felt in that moment.

"The VMAs is such a fan-focused awards show, so having that energy around me, and knowing

the people who had received the award in the past, made it feel like a big deal.

Waiting through that speech was probably the most uncomfortable part.

I don't like too many compliments; I don't like to be put on blast."

- via Vogue

Speaking of being put on blast, Rihanna was then asked where she's at with Drake currently.

"We don't have a friendship now, but we're not enemies either.

It is what it is."

- via Vogue

While reluctant, Rihanna did speak on currently being in a relationship.

She's also working on her follow-up to 2016's Anti.

Again, there isn't much new info on this album, but it's said that it'll be a full-on

reggae project.

It sounds like we might be a ways from hearing this project.

One has to wonder if Rihanna and Drake's relationship is in a place where we could

possibly hear him on the project.

Only time will tell.

For Complex News, I'm TK; for more stories like this, keep it locked right here to Complex

on YouTube.

For more infomation >> Rihanna on Drake: 'We Don't Have a Friendship Now, But We're Not Enemies Either' - Duration: 1:26.

-------------------------------------------

Justine Skye "Don't Think About It" Official Lyrics & Meaning | Verified - Duration: 3:49.

There's two different types of people.

There's that person that's going to sit and dwell on the breakup.

And then there's that person that goes wild and crazy and just like, "I'm free!"

I'm both of those people in one.

I'm that person that sits and cries for two seconds, and then I'm like,

"Wait, the fuck? I'm cute."

Look, I'm still gon' do my thing.

This situation's not gonna stop me.

I'm just so over that.

The sadness and just sitting in my room like, "I'm not gonna talk to anyone. Love sucks."

Even if you don't feel like it, you gotta front.

Basically, he just put it down.

So, I'm calling up again like, "Yo, what's good?"

I hate when people send dick pics.

It's like my number one pet peeve, but apparently this one was just like, "Whew," eggplant emoji.

Henny is literally my last option of alcohol.

I'm a tequila kind of girl.

If it's Henny, then you know you're getting lusty, and it's really like a smooth kind of night.

We definitely all have that one person that just knows how to do it right.

Emotions kind of ruin everything.

Especially because in this specific situation it's just fun.

We not about to cuddle.

We not about to do none of that.

I just came to get what I came to get, and then I'm out the door.

That could go either way.

For the person that's either protecting themselves, or the person that's just like, "I don't really

"I don't really care. I'm going to just do whatever I want to do."

Before I got into this, I already knew what it was.

Don't have any expectations.

Don't assume anything, and then we're good.

When it comes to situationships, or relationships I'm just like, "Whatever."

Honestly, my life gets crazy.

I'm a crazy person.

I don't even have my license, so there's that, but somehow my whip ended up in Calabasas,

so I need you to come pick me up.

Like when Party was like, "Girl, my name is Party.

I don't, just wanna chill."

It's like I'm not trying to chill.

I'm trying to "Ooh, Ohh, Ooh, Ohh."

This whole song is reverse.

Guys would do this to girls, but this is the girl doing it to the guy.

It's kind of like, "I'm the nigga now."

For more infomation >> Justine Skye "Don't Think About It" Official Lyrics & Meaning | Verified - Duration: 3:49.

-------------------------------------------

''Please Don't Tell Me You're CIA,Man'' ((LEVEL-UP)) - Duration: 2:38:07.

((HUNGARIAN)) Do you speak Hungarian?

((HUNGARIAN)) Thank you

((SPANISH)) Do you want to practice Spanish with me?

((SPANISH)) Yes

((SPANISH)) Do you like to learn Spanish?

((SPANISH)) Yes

((SPANISH)) When I was in school...

((SPANISH)) School, yes

((SPANISH)) I had....

((SPANISH)) It's OK

((MANDARIN)) Do you speak Mandarin or Cantonese?

((MANDARIN)) I can speak Mandarin

((MANDARIN)) My dad is from Taiwan

((MANDARIN)) Oh yea?

((MANDARIN)) Where from in Taiwan?

((MANDARIN)) What about your mom?

((MANDARIN)) They are both from Taiwan

((MANDARIN)) Where at in Taiwan though?

((MANDARIN)) It's OK

((MANDARIN)) My name is Mark

((MANDARIN)) Hello

((MANDARIN)) He is a student

((MANDARIN)) No, no

((MANDARIN)) Teacher

((MANDARIN)) He..

((MANDARIN)) Teacher

((MANDARIN)) This is my younger brother

((MANDARIN)) He's your student?

((MANDARIN)) Right, but lately he hasn't really been studying Chinese because he's busy with some other stuff

((MANDARIN)) What's your name?

**This guys spoke extremely low so it was difficult hearing him not only at the scene, but also while subtitling this video**

((MANDARIN)) My name is Mark

((MANDARIN)) Are you also from Taiwan?

((MANDARIN)) My father is from Taiwan, but my mother is from Mainland China

((MANDARIN)) What's your name?

((MANDARIN)) My English name is Jason

((MANDARIN)) What about you?

((MANDARIN)) My English name is Patrick

((MANDARIN)) My English name is Moses, but my Chinese name is mouse

((MANDARIN)) Nickname

((MANDARIN)) Nice to meet you

((MANDARIN)) I didn't start learning Chinese until I was 18 so....

((MANDARIN)) Now I'm...

((MANDARIN)) 3 months..

((MANDARIN)) 3 months?

((MANDARIN)) No, no...

((MANDARIN)) 3 years..

((MANDARIN)) I messed up...lol

((MANDARIN)) 3 years isn't bad

**I had to change my camera and battery before overheating**

**Time to move over to the other side of the room and get some more EXPs**

((RUSSIAN)) Do you speak Russian?

((RUSSIAN)) Yes, I can speak

((RUSSIAN)) You can also speak Russian

((RUSSIAN)) A little bit

((RUSSIAN)) I studied Russian for 5 years when I was at the university

((RUSSIAN)) Were you in Russia before?

((RUSSIAN)) Not yet?

((RUSSIAN)) OK

((RUSSIAN)) Difficult?

((RUSSIAN)) Do you think Arabic is difficult?

((RUSSIAN)) What does that mean?

((MANDARIN)) Hello

((MANDARIN)) Hello

((MANDARIN)) How are you today?

((MANDARIN)) How are you today?

((MANDARIN)) Are you drunk?

((MANDARIN)) Which part of China are you from?

((MANDARIN)) Right, but where at in China?

((MANDARIN)) I know

((MANDARIN)) Your pronunciation is very good

((MANDARIN)) Oh yea?

((MANDARIN)) You're being too nice

((MANDARIN)) Confucius said ''Three people walking one of them must be my teacher'' 'I can always be taught by someone'

((MANDARIN)) It's really....

((MANDARIN)) Oh yea

((MANDARIN)) How long have you been in America for?

((MANDARIN)) This is my 3rd year

((MANDARIN)) Oh, 3rd year?

((MANDARIN)) Right

((MANDARIN)) Two years...

((MANDARIN)) 3 Years ago...

((MANDARIN)) What's your impression of America?

((MANDARIN)) Generally speaking, yes

((MANDARIN)) It's hard to say

((MANDARIN)) It's OK

((MANDARIN)) It's not the same

((MANDARIN)) I feel that It's more open here

((MANDARIN)) Yes, you're right

((MANDARIN)) How do you say...We have an idiom for this which is...

((MANDARIN)) I don't know that idiom

((MANDARIN)) You could use Chinese to explain it to me

((MANDARIN)) That's very deep

((MANDARIN)) How long did you learn for?

((MANDARIN)) I don't study Chinese now, but when I first started I learned for about 3 years

((MANDARIN)) But after 6 months I was able to have conversations with Chinese people face to face

((MANDARIN)) You speak very well. Your pronunciation is so good

((MANDARIN)) My pronunciation?

((MANDARIN)) Right. Your pronunciation is very good

((MANDARIN)) Thank you

((MANDARIN)) Like for instance when foreigners speak Chinese they have a problem with the pronunciation due to the tones that we have in Chinese.

((MANDARIN)) But by practicing with Chinese people everyday you become accustomed to it

((MANDARIN)) My American name is Moses

((MANDARIN)) This is how Chinese people say it

((MANDARIN)) But my Chinese name is mouse

((MANDARIN)) Nickname

((MANDARIN)) It's a long story why my name is mouse though

((MANDARIN)) A long time ago I had a friend who came from Fujian

((MANDARIN)) At that time he introduced me to his parents and they wanted to know what my name was

((MANDARIN) So then I told them that my name is 'Moses' but they kept saying 'Moose'

((MANDARIN)) My friend then said ''Hey I have an idea. From here on out we're gonna call you mouse''

((MANDARIN)) At that time I didn't know

((MANDARIN)) At that time I didn't know because I didn't know how to speak Chinese at the time

((MANDARIN)) So I then asked him what laoshu meant

((MANDARIN)) He said 'mouse'

((MANDARIN)) Can we find another name?

((MANDARIN)) Usually that name mouse isn't a really good name

((MANDARIN)) I know, I know

((MANDARIN)) But for a nickname though...

((MANDARIN)) Well, for a nickname it isn't bad

((MANDARIN)) See when I was young my nickname was mouse ''Haozi''

((MANDARIN)) Haozi is the same as laoshu

((MANDARIN)) Right, the same

((MANDARIN)) Do you know how to speak any other languages besides Chinese?

((MANDARIN)) I was studying Spanish

((MANDARIN)) Unfortunately I don't have a use for it because I've mainly come here to focus on studying English

((MANDARIN)) You know China's exam

((MANDARIN)) I know

((MANDARIN)) It's very intense

((MANDARIN)) It focuses on our grammar ans speech

((MANDARIN)) I don't really have an opportunity to study it

((MANDARIN)) That's OK

((MANDARIN)) You still have a lot of time to study it

((MANDARIN)) I would like to learn Spanish then.....I know a little bit of French

((MANDARIN)) Say something for me

((FRENCH)) Hello

((MANDARIN)) I can just say some words

((MANDARIN)) That's fine

((MANDARIN)) Basically, I can't really speak. I can just say several words

((MANDARIN)) But you guys in China...

((MANDARIN)) Like uh..the dialects in China. For example in Beijing they have their own dialect.

((MANDARIN)) Right

((MANDARIN)) So, in your hometown do you have your own dialect as well?

((MANDARIN)) Yes. We have our own dialect

((MANDARIN)) Do you speak that as well?

((MANDARIN)) Of course

hahahahhaha

((MANDARIN)) Because see I'm from the south

((MANDARIN)) How should I say. You see in daily life we speak Mandarin, but we still have our very own dialect that we speak.

((MANDARIN)) The majority of people can speak Mandarin

((MANDARIN)) Those languages spoken in the south and the north are part of the same language family

((MANDARIN)) Like, people from Fujian and Guangzhou speak languages that are connected

((MANDARIN)) Hold on for a second, I will check the meaning of this word

((MANDARIN)) Their way of speaking

((MANDARIN)) It's a bit not the same

((MANDARIN)) The pronunciation of the people in the north is different. Certain words are enunciated very differently

((MANDARIN)) Taiwanese people are very similar to this

((MANDARIN)) For example, they would often say ''I want to eat''

((MANDARIN)) Nice to meet you

((MANDARIN)) I'm very glad to have met you

((MANDARIN)) Too cool

((MANDARIN)) Take care

((MANDARIN)) Are you Chinese?

((MANDARIN)) You speak Mandarin?

((MANDARIN)) I speak Mandarin

((MANDARIN)) I speak Mandarin and Cantonese

((MANDARIN)) Where are you from?

((RUSSIAN)) Greetings

((RUSSIAN)) Hello

((RUSSIAN)) How are you today?

((RUSSIAN)) I'm good

((RUSSIAN)) Well, of course, everyone should know two languages, yea?

ROLMFAOLOLOMFAOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

((RUSSIAN)) Where are you from?

((RUSSIAN)) I don't study Russian now, but a long time ago I had a very good teacher

((RUSSIAN)) How long ago?

((RUSSIAN)) Maybe...

((RUSSIAN)) 10 years

((RUSSIAN)) That's a long time

((RUSSIAN)) I'm not a student. I'm a teacher

((RUSSIAN)) Chinese and Japanese

((RUSSIAN)) Nice to meet you

((RUSSIAN)) What's your name?

((RUSSIAN)) My name is mouse

((RUSSIAN)) Nice to meet you

((RUSSIAN)) Mark

((RUSSIAN)) See you later

((HINDI)) Hello

((HINDI)) Hello

((HINDI)) How are you?

((HINDI)) You're OK? I'm learning Hindi

((HINDI)) Where are you from?

((HINDI)) Where at in India?

((HINDI)) Do you know any other languages?

((HINDI)) Just Telegu and Hindi?

((HINDI)) OK

((HINDI)) Very good

((HINDI)) Thank you

((ARABIC)) How are you today?

((ARABIC)) Good. Thanks to God

((ARABIC)) OK

((ARABIC)) Thank you

((ARABIC)) You're welcome

((ARABIC)) Nice to meet you

((ARABIC)) I like to learn languages

((ARABIC)) So I learn Arabic at home and I speak with Arabs

((ARABIC)) Who taught you Arabic?

((ARABIC)) I don't have a teacher

((ARABIC)) Computer

((ARABIC)) I speak with Arabs

''You're not CIA, are you?''

((ARABIC)) No

((ARABIC)) I swear to God

((ARABIC)) Do you speak any other languages?

((ARABIC)) I speak French

((ARABIC)) I speak English

((FRENCH)) What's new?

((FRENCH)) I'm learning French as well

((FRENCH)) Yes

((FRENCH)) People in Moroco speak French as well

((FRENCH)) Yes

((FRENCH)) I agree

((FRENCH)) Nice to meet you

((ARABIC)) Nice to meet you

((ARABIC)) What's your name?

((ARABIC)) My name is Ziad

((ARABIC)) My name is Moses

((FRENCH)) Moses

((ARABIC)) Beautiful

**Eric recites the Arabic alphabet**

((MANDARIN)) You guys are Chinese?

((MANDARIN)) Awesome

((MANDARIN)) Where are you from?

((MANDARIN)) Where are you from?

((MANDARIN)) I'm American

((MANDARIN)) Where were you in China?

((MANDARIN)) No, I haven't been

((MANDARIN)) Then how do you speak Chinese so well?

((MANDARIN))You're being too nice

((MANDARIN)) No

((MANDARIN)) You're not joking?

((MANDARIN)) No, I wouldn't joke about it. I'm serious

((MANDARIN)) How long have you guys been in America for?

((MANDARIN)) 3 years

((MANDARIN)) You as well?

((MANDARIN)) What's your major?

((MANDARIN)) OK

((MANDARIN)) Younger brother

((MANDARIN)) Don't be so shy

((MANDARIN)) You can join in on the conversation

((MANDARIN)) Where did you learn Chinese?

((MANDARIN)) I'm self-taught

((MANDARIN)) Chinese is very hard to learn

((MANDARIN)) I know

((MANDARIN)) When I first started learning Chinese it was difficult

((MANDARIN)) I'm used to it now so..

((MANDARIN)) Were you in Hong Kong before?

((MANDARIN)) Where was I?

((MANDARIN)) Hong Kong

((MANDARIN)) Hong Kong? Why do you say that?

((MANDARIN)) Why did you say that?

((MANDARIN)) Really?

((MANDARIN) Perhaps.....I can also speak Cantonese

((CANTONESE)) You speak Cantonese also?

((CANTONESE)) My pronunciation is similar to a Hong Kong person's

((MANDARIN)) Goodbye

For more infomation >> ''Please Don't Tell Me You're CIA,Man'' ((LEVEL-UP)) - Duration: 2:38:07.

-------------------------------------------

Sadhguru - why should you listen even to me, don't listen to anybody's advice - Duration: 27:11.

As a generation of people you've reached the place where everything else is in place.

only the human being is not in place.

like we have comforts like never before, we have

conveniences like never before, in every way we are the most comfortable generation ever

on this planet.

Materially.

but we cannot say ,we're the most joyful generation of

the planet, we cannot say we are the most peaceful or loving of any of these things.

so everything else is in place like never before.

only the human being is displaced within himself.

so when I say meditative I'm not talking about

meditation as some practice, I'm talking about meditation as a quality

within ourselves.

if we set the right kind of conditions in our body, in our minds, emotions

and our life energies, meditation will blossom within us.

it's not something that we do, it's something that we become.

so I feel right now this is the most important thing that

needs to happen.

for the tremendous potential that human beings hold in their hands, because

of access to technology and science and various other possibilities that we have, if only

the necessary blossoming happens within the human being, which every human being is capable

of, we will create a fabulous world and I think as a generation we should strive for

that.

I totally agree, in fact I was just talking with you before we started that you

and I are very close to the same age.

now I'm hundred and one years.

more than you.

–OK, but it makes me wonder what your life was like growing up?

I know what my life was like growing up here in middle Tennessee,

It was wonderful , I had wonderful parents and opportunity for education, spiritual background,

what was your life like growing up? -this may be a little unusual for people, but my

memory goes back to time when I was 3-4 months of age.

I remember small incidents, that happened around me.

not some earth-shaking major events.

I'm saying simple things.

I would even know what kind of dress my mother would be wearing.

what color she would be.. when I mentioned this things to her, she would be shocked,

she said how can you remember this? so my memory goes back like this, because of this

in many ways, when I was 3-4 years of age, I was thinking about the same way, as I think

today.

either I never was a child, or I never grew up it's up to you to make the judgment.

So, because of that, I can say my life was not that of the usual child.

Because I never was one, my thought was just about like this

even at that moment I questioned everything.

this happened to me when I was 3-4 years of age that suddenly I realized actually I don't

know anything about anything.

it became like this that if they give me a glass of water

I would not know what water is.

I know how if I drink this it'll quench my thirst,

I can use it in so many ways, I know how to use it, but I do not know what water is.

Even today you do not know and nobody knows isn't

it? two thirds of the planet's is water, two thirds of your body is water and if you are

looking for life we look for a drop of water anywhere.

This is the only thing availability in all the three states, present in all the

three states on the planet.

in terms of being gaseous and liquid and solid.

We still do not know what water is.

if we actually look at it closely enough with all the scientific

exploration, we do not know even a single atom in its entirety.

That's a fact, we know it in parts, we know how to use everything,

but we do not know what it is.

when I was about 3,5 of years of age, this just truck

me so much, in such a way that if if I stared at the water I'll be staring at this water

for 3-4 hours at the stretch.

If I find a lief I've been looking at it for many many

hours, If I sit up in the night in the bed I'll be staring at the darkness the whole

night.

my dear father being a physician, he started thinking I need psychiatric evaluation.

my problem is I look at this and I don't know what this is.I'm not able to shift my attention

to anything else.

in this condition they sent me to school.

so my mother said you must pay attention to the teachers.

I played absolute attention to the teachers.

the kind of attention they were never received from anybody.

Initially, I heard the words they were talking.

after some time I realized they're only making

sounds, I'm making up the meanings in my mind.

right now if I start speaking in a language that you do not understand, it will be just

sounds for you.

now because.. you see, language is a conspiracy between two people.

if I make a sound you make a meaning in your mind.

when I realized that I'm making of the meanings I stop making the meanings and either watch

the teachers going on making sounds throughout the day, it became very amusing and a big

smile spread on my face.

they were not amused at all. this happened to me about five years

ago, the school where I studied, a little over four decades ago, there 125th anniversary,

they came to invite me.

I said the trustees of the school came, I said see why me?

I was not just a not good student ,I was not even

a student, why me?

so they said , our school has produced sports stars, film stars you

know federal ministers and all this, but you are the only mystic, so you have to come.

so I went to speak there, I just stood up in the corner and was looking at the school

after almost 45 years.

this classroom when I look at it looked at it I suddenly remembered,

I was around 12 years of age, as usual I was paying absolute attention to the teacher,

but I don't even hear the word, what they're talking I know the teachers past present and

future, but I cannot hear the word that they're speaking.

so the teachers try to get a response from me, after 35 to 40 minutes of futile

effort, he came held me by the shoulders shook me violently like this and said you must either

be the divine or the devil I think you're the later.

till that moment my problem was, I did not know what is this, what is that,

what is that everything was a question mark To me, but I knew one thing that this is me.

suddenly this man confused me about this also.

Now, I did not know whether this is divine, devil or what.

what is it? so I tried to stare at myself.

I closed my eyes and sat.

initially it was for hours.

then it moved like this, one day I sat down like this, I thought in

my experience it must be 25 -30 minutes, but when I open my eyes that was a big crowd around

me.

India being what it is, people were tugging at my feet and somebody wants to know about

their business, somebody wants to know when their daughter will get married.

all kinds of fancy things which I always had allergy

towards.

so when I asked when did you all appear from, they said you've been sitting

here for 13 days.

I thought it was just 25 -30 minutes.

time just started flipping in my experience.

if I just sit like this I think it's two minutes.

when I open my eyes, hours have just gone by.

so the experience of time just got completely mixed up within me.

what I thought was a minute would be like this

, 25-30 minutes turned out to be 13 days in other people's experience.

so from then on there was no looking back.

things involved in so many different ways, I cannot articulate

all of it .but one thing I saw was if I simply sit here ,I would be bursting with ecstasy.

then I thought this is so simple, you won't have to do anything, if you don't do anything

no mess in your mind.

if you sit here every cell in your body will burst forth with ecstasy.

so this is what I've been trying to rub off on other people.

I love that.

you're a mystic ,yogi, visionary.

-I'm not a mistake.

–no? you described as a mystic.

-I said I'm not a mistake.

–sorry about that Tenessee accent.. poet? you write poetry?

Yeah, I think I wrote one today morning I should have read it to

you.

-maybe I can get that later, so how do you advice other people to embrace that ecstasy,

to embrace that mindfulness?

my basic advise is to don't listen to anybody's advice.

because what is most fundamental to life, that which

is the source of life is already embedded in you.

why should you listen to me? because you're not listening to that which is the

basis of your creation.

you have listen to all kinds of people.

so my effort is just to provide people methods with which they

can.. when I say listen immediately people start hearing voices, so I would not say listen

to it, because mind is a home with 1 million rooms, so different

rooms of the mind, different strata of the mind you may start thinking his urinal, whatever..

what is the source of creation is functioning within you.

see if you eat a piece of bread it transforms itself into human body.

there is an intelligence here, there is a competence

here which can make a piece of bread into such a sophisticated technology, which we

call as a human system.

So, if only a drop of that intelligence entered your conscious

life, you will live magically.

so my effort is to give people methods through which they

can touch that.

Trough which they can bring that drop off the intelligence of the creation

into their daily life, where they can live magically instead of living miserably.

-Right, what are some of this methods? can you share

some of his methods?

Describe them or..

Or do people need to experience it?

They're experiential . this is why this is called

is inner engineering technologies for well-being.

it is not something that you.. it is not a teaching, it is not a philosophy, it is not

an ideology, it is not a belief system, it is a technology that means it is you just

have to learn how to use it, so why I am calling it a technology is, it does not matter what

you believe in all you don't believe in.

that's up to you.

it doesn't matter which culture you come from, it doesn't matter whether you're

a man or a woman, Or whatever you are.

if you learn to use it it'll works.

It's like, you take your phone, you take your blackberry,

maybe I'm doing unpopular thing, I should say apple, wrong fruit.

I'm mentioning the wrong fruit.

Suppose you take your phone.

if you learn to use it it'll work for you, if I learn to use it, it'll work for me.

it doesn't matter whether we agree with each other or not.

but if you learn to use it it'll work.

so it is offered as a technology, so that every human being can make use of it,

to the millions of people out there across the planet.

They're made like this today, just as much as they close their eyes tears

of ecstasy will drop out of them.

I can show you millions like this.

so this is the basis of what we're doing.. and that's why you call

it inner science and inner technology.

- how to make this happen at its ultimate possibility?

not in a mediocre way, in its fullest dimension.

See, suppose you plant an Apple tree.

if you give it the necessary ambience and nourishment,

it will become a full-fledged Apple-tree.

so the seed of the apple has all this.

similarly every human being if he is given an inner

ambience and a nourishment that is needed within himself, he will become a full-blown

human experience.

it does not need any teaching or outside inputs. all it needs is a perfect

ambience.

so the technology is only about providing that inner ambiance so that you,

your own intelligence, your own logic, your own emotions do not turn against you.

right now that is what humanity is suffering from.

it's not about what somebody else is doing to you.

You're own intelligence, you're own emotions, you're own chemistry is turning

against you, in the form of ailments, in the form of different sufferings. because over

70% of the world's human ailments are self-created.

it's happening from within the system.

that means our own bodies turning against us, because

we don't know how to keep it.. - you said an interesting thing at the world peace day,

which was wonderful to hair and so many people from all walks of life here, in harmony, I

loved that.

you mentioned that you thought it was funny that in our country were hung

up on stress management.

Can you just shared that? that was brilliant actually, because

I'm always thinking how can I manage my stress?

- management is for things that are precious to us.

we manage things that are precious to us, your family, your money, your business

and home must be managed.

why should you manage something that you don't need.

to stress is not a part of you.

stress is a certain friction that is happening within your own system.

if your mind took instructions from you, would it be stressful I'm asking.

would you generate stress or joy?

Joy, definitely, so right now the problem is not of stress.

the problem is, your mind is not taking instructions from

you.

suppose you're driving your car and if your car is not taking instructions from

you, what will happen?

Dangerous, isn't it? similarly life is dangerous, when your

own mind and your own body does not take instructions from you, so people are existing with such

a danger all the time. and it makes them very anxious because they know, they're not in

control of themselves.

-when you are mindful and you think about.. no, I am not talking

about being mindful.

–okay.

You're getting Buddhist.

I'm not talking about mindfulness, I'm just saying, this body and this mind are

two instruments, two faculties for you to make this journey of life.

two important faculties.

It's like your car ,let's say, this is hardware, this is software.

these two things must take instructions from you.

if they're not taking instructions from you, we have

to look where the keyboard is.

We can do a simple experiment, you will see how subtle

this body is, means if you hold your palms facing down, and breath, you will see the

maximum expansion contraction will happen in the lower lobe of the lung.

if you just turn it around ,It'll move to the middle

lobe. you can experiment and see. and cross your legs.. and cross my legs, do I need to

put my leg under here, like this?

No, hold it this way, all five fingers together.

Keep your Spine erect, breathe slightly deeper than normal, eyes closed, notice were the

maximum expansion ..which part of your lung expends most.

Just notice that.

turn it around and notice this.

Do you distinctly notice this?

Yes.. so when you do this its in the lower lobe of the lung.

When you turned this around it's in the middle of the lungs, so

you notice it either in your diaphragm, or in your chest .

So, just as much as turning your hands around, the very way you breathe is altering itself

.it's not just a breath, a very way your life energies functioning is altering itself.

now how many times in a day unconsciously are

you doing this?

Too many times.

And now you set your energies into a turmoil and hoping

to be peaceful.

life doesn't work like this.

this is like you don't know what the three pedals in your car are.

Just kick them around whenever you feel like.

you know what a jerky driver you will be?

- right.

right now that's what it is.

it is not that there are human beings here, who do not know what is peace,

being peaceful or joyful or blissful or loving.

they know that.

only thing it is not sustainable.

if it happens in one moment another ..it does falls down.. just about, it is threatened

just by anything around you simply because you're driving by accident.

without you been given a most sophisticated gadget in

the planet is this human system.

all right? but you are trying to use hammer and anvil

technology .you've been given a super computer , if you touch it it'll change its dimensions.

but you are still doing hammer and anvil technology and think it will work.

it will work in a minimal way.

not in its ultimate way.

-what I call monkey mind I just can't settle, I

don't settle , I am not still . if I close my eyes to be quiet my mind's going in all

these different places.

That's not being peaceful.

We'll do a simple experiment with you.

just for five seconds or 10 seconds you close your eyes and just make an attempt,

that you should not think of a monkey for the 10 seconds.

10 seconds you should not think of a monkey. you failed many times.

what you need to understand is, the nature of the mind such ,if you say I don't want

something only that will happen, okay? so to this mind somebody told you, this is something

that you should not think about, so that's a full-time job for most people.

whatever was told to them- do not think about it- that's

become the full-time job.

so without understanding the fundamental nature of the mind, you trying

to handle it.

its not going to work like that.

How do you think we can live in harmony, together ? It seems like there's so much strife in

our world, anger.. to create strife and conflict it takes effort, to be in harmony doesn't

take any effort .if you just sit here you are in perfect harmony, no conflict happening.

conflict takes effort, so why are people getting into conflict ? There is a need for human

being to be little more than what he or she is right now.

if that little more happens -little more, if that little more happens

-little more.

so if you look at this ,you're trying to essentially expand.

initially you think this is about money, this about wealth,

this about property, this is about something or something, but actually if you look at

it, the only longing you have is -you want to expand.

your currency may be different, depending upon what you are exposed to in

your life.

Whatever each individual is exposed to accordingly somebody's looking for money,

somebody's looking for knowledge, somebody's looking for love, but basically expansion

is what we are looking for.

so how much expansion will settle you for good? if you look at this,

you need boundless expension.

that is the nature of the human being.

nothing wrong with that.

the problem is right now we are so identified with our physical nature, we think we have

to stretch ourselves physically.

Physically if you try to stretch your boundary, you will

encroach upon me and I will have confronted you in some way and there is going to be a

conflict.

so the problem is -what is an inner longing to expand limitlessly, we are trying

to give a physical expression to it .physical always comes with a defined boundary.

only because there is a defined boundary for this

body you can call it the physical body.

if I take away the boundaries of your body, this

will not be a physical body.

physical comes with a defined boundary.

but your longing is to become boundless and that longing has

to find expression in a way which is beyond physicality. because that is not being cultivated

in a society.

every human being is in a turmoil and in the struggle ,as if life is a struggle.

So, a lot of people are building out philosophies saying that life itself is a struggle.

life is not a struggle.

your mind is a struggle, because you don't know how to keep it.

mind is a miracle.

A miracle has been transformed into a misery manufacturing machine right

now.

because such a great potential, there not been taught how to use, did you read the

user's manual?

No, I didn't read it, that's the problem right?

That's great . How often do you come to Tennessee.

Two- three times a year I come. and I know people learn from

you while you're here and that is an opportunity for all right?

I mean people can come and visit.

-Yes, there are programs being conducted here and also in various cities.It is also

offered online, the people can actually do the initial part of the program online and

just the practice part they can come and learn.

So that opportunity is also there.

what I see is,if America drinks Coca-Cola the rest

of the world's drinking Coke,if America wears pants which are tone , the whole world is

wearing that.

if America meditates the world will meditate.

So America must meditate.

this is the responsibility for the American people.

when people are willing to imitate what you do, you must do the right things.

it's like raising children in your house.

the children are looking at you and imitating what you

do, so what you do matters now.

So it very much matters ,what the American people do

today, matters for the rest of the world, so do the right thing.

thanks ,thank you ,but we are just about out of time and I wanted

to just leave that one story about planting trees.

you shared that at world peace day, about you saw a need and you saw the way to

handle that need.

We all have that capability right? one person has the capability to make

a difference.

when I saw, that the green cover in southern India was very low and we had

to increase it it took 6 to 8 years for me, I took 6 to 8 years planting trees in people's

minds, because that is the hardest terrain.

once I successfully did that, now in the remaining 5-6 years we've planted 17 million trees

and increased the green cover by 7.2% according to official figures with a Google maps, say

its around 9 to 10%.

so this was not done by any great funding or a big organization

behind .. no. just ordinary people.

it is just that ,if it takes root in our minds after

that making it happen in the world is not a great difficulty.

and one person can make a difference.

I wouldn't say I did it all, millions of people stood up and did it.

Thank you for this time, I just want to thank you

so much.

it's been a joy getting to have this opportunity to visit with you.

Its been a joy to get to next..

Its time you engineer yourself now, We will teach you the way.

For more infomation >> Sadhguru - why should you listen even to me, don't listen to anybody's advice - Duration: 27:11.

-------------------------------------------

JUDGE KAREN...NASTY ATTITUDE,AND DON'T KNOW NOTHIN',YET SHE STILL RUNNING HER MOUTH...WHY - Duration: 9:19.

For more infomation >> JUDGE KAREN...NASTY ATTITUDE,AND DON'T KNOW NOTHIN',YET SHE STILL RUNNING HER MOUTH...WHY - Duration: 9:19.

-------------------------------------------

JUDGE KAREN DON'T LIKE THIS "WOMAN BEATER"...THIS POOR GIRL IS "TERRIFIED"!!! - Duration: 10:53.

For more infomation >> JUDGE KAREN DON'T LIKE THIS "WOMAN BEATER"...THIS POOR GIRL IS "TERRIFIED"!!! - Duration: 10:53.

-------------------------------------------

2 On Your Side: Terms Of Service Don't Always Stop Ride-Hailing App Drivers From Taking Unaccompanie - Duration: 6:05.

For more infomation >> 2 On Your Side: Terms Of Service Don't Always Stop Ride-Hailing App Drivers From Taking Unaccompanie - Duration: 6:05.

-------------------------------------------

I DON'T LIKE MARVEL MOVIES - Duration: 12:34.

Thoughts that should not be controversial. I don't like Marvel movies oh

It is controversial

Oh, No how do I preface this video without getting any hate if you like Marvel movies don't worry

That's your opinion, and I just have my I made a video a few days ago

Saying why I don't like Marvel movies, and I sort of memed it pretty hard and people got really angry, and I didn't realize

People were so passionately defensive about Marvel movies for some reason and since so many people had so many different thoughts around it

I thought why don't I just go a little deeper with my point on why I don't like them or at least why I don't

Like them anymore my first argument was over saturation

I don't know how anyone can really defend this point, but I'll go through it anyway. We have iron man

You had the Hulk I remain again Thor Captain America

Avengers Iron Man again Thor again Captain America again guardians of the galaxy

Avengers again

ant-man

Civil War Doctor Strange guardians of the galaxy again, thank God spider-man

Thor again and

Black panther oh you thought that was it no no no no no let's not forget about x-men Logan, Wolverine x-men x-men

spider-man spider-man spider-man spider-man

Deadpool

daredevil

Fantastic Four and Podesta cool. I'm definitely wrong for being tired of Marvel movies. I just don't understand how

How I can I know it's completely unreasonable

To think that way there's just no way at all to come up with this conclusion

I must just be crazy or something now. Don't get me wrong. I really like superhero movies growing up spider-man for example

I thought was so cool to see a

superhero movie that I

recognized on the big screen for the very first time it wasn't something I was familiar with before and I just thought that

Concept was really really cool

But then once you watch one two three four five six you sort of get that

They're all the same movie packaged differently

They all follow the same story and concept at the end of the day sure Deadpool is a very different superhero than spider-man

But at the end of the day all these films can be summarized as superhero has superpowers

Super villain has superpowers super hero ones peace super villain ones destruction they fight and super hero wins

hooray

Please direct me to any one of these thirty movies that doesn't follow this form right

You know at the end of the movie where the villain is fighting the superhero, and there's this?

This moment of suspense where you feel like oh shit?

I really want the superhero to win

but then you know oh the movies about to wrap up any minute now because he's about to fight back and

the superhero will win and

There will be a happy shot where everyone is just happy in the end at the end it just removes any form of joy of

Suspense because you they are so painfully predictable if at least one of these movies

Went on a different path at least I would think okay, maybe this one will be different

But it's all the same every single time and digging deeper into the meat and the bone other films

I won't get too much into every single aspect, but one thing that I personally don't enjoy by this Marvel

Movie is that they realize so heavily on special effects

It just feels too unreal it just feels too unrealistic

it's like I'm watching an animated film with nothing really artistically interesting or impressive about it as opposed to Dark Knight for example where

Where you watch this scene and you're like whoa they actually did flip a giant truck in the middle of New York City

That's really cool. There's something interesting and admire about that

You have the John wick films, which I'm not gonna show cuz it'll get demonetized

but you see the talent of Keanu Reeves the actor you see his movement and you see what he does he doesn't need a

Thousand animators working on every single detail of the shot trying to make the person look cool

It's the it's the actor himself

Being cool shits on marble watch his enemy feeling special is Marvel and superhero movies and praises animate shut up Felix

Movies based on comic books are better than your stupid anime shows don't watch superhero films because they're not real

Says the anime Fame. They're for kids since the guy who decorates his room with anime guard

There's just so much wrong with this. I don't even know where to begin first of all

I don't like anime I know I know I know come to him. I love anime

I don't like Shonen anime Shonen anime is what's targeted for teens between 12 and 18

And that's the same thing really with Marvel movies

They're there for teenagers

But for some reason it's still allowed for grown men to enjoy and cry about these films being interesting

It's like watching adults cry about Naruto sure I loved Naruto and I loved one piece and I loved

Bleach when I was a teenager, but then after going through all of them you sort of realized same thing with Marvel films

They're all the same thing

Packaged differently you know what you're going to get you know what you can expect out of these forms of media

So after a while it just doesn't become appealing anymore because you've already

Experienced it you already know what you're gonna get out of it

but even then

Okay

If you're gonna bring up the whole concept of anime at least you haven't leaked

hundreds of thousands of people coming up with hundreds of ideas and

Literally only the best ones will truly stick and you have some really interesting and unique

Concepts of characters and all these things instead of just one guy coming up with different area duration zuv basically the same concept

people worship Stanley like he's some sort of godlike creature and which gives me to my

My next point which is the cult surrounding the Marvel movies?

It's freaky. It's me

It's a guy dressed in a suit you're screaming at a guy dressed in a suit

a

Lot of people said this argument to me as well that

They just grew up with comic books and that's why they gets so excited about it

But I don't really get that either to be honest. I practically grew up playing World of Warcraft

I couldn't care less about the Warcraft movie

I loved watching Star Wars movies as a kid, but now I'm just not interested in them anymore

I just don't understand this point where we got into my next point which I brought up in my original video

Which is we need to stop?

fetishizing the idea of idolizing superheroes

I genuinely think it's damaging and I said this because they're not real and everyone just completely jumped on me saying

So what's my point wasn't that it wasn't real my point is that it's super

They have superpowers right it's not achievable to have superpowers

You're idolizing something. That's impossible

you're

Idolizing a personal trait that just has been giving to them most of the times for free if you want to bring up anime again

Then at least Naruto worked hard to get history

Powers to become who he is he didn't just get superpowers by bidding on a goddamn spider, okay

Let's drop the whole anime point my point is that what's what's so admirable about

Idolizing a superhero. What is the positive message the fact that they want to do something good? Is that what's so?

So great about them that they're striving to make the world a better place

Oh whooping 'i do who does a what about a superhero movie that tackles the idea?

What really is good and what really is evil? Oh wait?

They already did that and he sure as hell wasn't Marvel you either die a hero

Or you'll live long enough to see yourself become a villain

There are a good superhero movies still I'm not I'm not denying that but Marvel

Just are so shallow

They all just rely on looking cool, and having quirky and dumb jokes everywhere and never giving you something actually of substance

That's why I get so bored watching them, and and and don't get me wrong

I'm not even a DC fanboy like I've given up on that as well Congrats to the entire black panther team

Because of you young people will finally see superheroes that look like them

Way to put more emphasis on race than what is necessary at all that's right

I can't idolize anime figures because I'm not Japanese this is impossible

Oh, that's right. I can't idolize Lightning McQueen from cars 1 and 2 because he's a vehicle of Transportation

And I'm just a mere mortal human being why not teach kids that their own morals and values

Comes from themselves and not from their skin instead of oh you look like this person so you can be like this

Because you have the same complexion of skin and even if this idea was so great

Why did it take?

18 films for black panther to come out is it because social politics is more popular than ever and it's actually very

Monetizable or it's because they actually want to do something good and positive

Hmm, I wonder which one and if it's so admirable

Why hasn't there been a female superhero movie yet?

Why I know that's coming out, but it's like after what 20 of them

Why hasn't there been as Mexican superhero yet hmm why not an Eskimo hello?

I am an Eskimo Who am I supposed to idolize Here?

I am so lost last but not least an infinity war apparently a big deal of the movies that a lot of superheroes

Die but I'm not gonna spoiler, which ones or anything like that, but let's just entertain the idea that

Let's say I remind dies in an infinitive war do you actually and people are treating this like?

This is a really big deal, but do you actually think they're gonna just then stop making Iron Man movies?

Do you think that franchise is just somehow completely gone? They're gonna be prequels are gonna be different. You're reiterations different actors

They're still making spider-man movies. That's sort of the point as long as they keep making money

It's not gonna stop and to me personally there's something very unappealing about that it

Sort of lacks any form of artistic integrity sure a lot of animates suffer from this as well

They just don't know when to stop as long as they keep making money then they're gonna keep going

But there's so many other great movies that are completely overshadowed by all these comic book movies that are all to me

The same thing if you're on a teenager I couldn't care less if you like these movies like knock yourself out

I enjoy them as a teenager as well

But seeing the cult of frantic screaming adults crying about these movies still it's insane to me

I think there's something wrong about our culture, and this is not stopping anytime soon

There's so many movies still coming out as you can see here

They already announced half of them who actually cares about the next ant-man like it blows my mind

I don't get it you you literally have a new superhero movie out before the next one even comes out on the DVD

How many superhero movies do you need at the end of the day?

I don't care you you're free to like whatever you want

I like it doesn't bother me if I meet someone that say they like it

I just personally don't agree with it, and here's the reason why I don't like Marvel movies

Thank you for watching this video leave a like if you agree with me leave two likes if you

Disagree with me check out represent calm sigh PewDiePie. It's a great way to support the channel, and we've sold over ten thousand of

The merch so far I am extremely grateful. Thank you to everyone who supported it it really

It's incredible. I'm very very proud and very very thankful

So thank you be free and be happy do whatever you want. I at the end of the day. I don't care

This is just a rant video

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét