Please LIKE, SHARE, COMMENT And SUBCRIBE Videos! Thank you!
-------------------------------------------
Rod Stewart Greatest Hits Full Album 2018 - The Very Best of Rod Stewart - Duration: 1:18:23.
Hello friends ! If you like this channel music please like & share, subscribe channel. Thanks you very much !!
-------------------------------------------
Beat Bugs Memorable Moments Best Cartoon For Kids & Children Part 9 - Olivia Woods - Duration: 17:21.
-------------------------------------------
Best Friends TV Episode 9: Strawdog Finds a Home - Duration: 5:35.
On this episode of Best Friends TV
Strawdog quickly becomes part of the family,
Cats always have fun with toys
and Hennessy, a Pit Bull that's all heart.
The brave.
The resilient.
The hilarious.
Even the misunderstood.
Meet a few of the most memorable and prepare to be inspired.
You know it's funny, it doesn't seem to matter
how many dogs you get to know really well in your life,
every dog is different. Straw dog is so willing to learn and to please you.
He's so enthusiastic. It's that kind of joy that is fun to watch
and really makes us all happier people I think.
I got a text from my friend with a picture of Strawdog saying,
"Oh my gosh look at this dog at Best Friends! You've got to come down and see him.
He's just so cute. He's a year old and he's just perfect for you,"
and so I bundled up and went on down to Best Friends in Sugarhouse and
we just basically sat and visited for a half an hour or so and, boy, that much time
with him and I knew he was destined for our house
because he was so friendly and just precious so brought him on home.
He had no problem figuring out the dog door, figuring out the food schedule.
Figuring all those things out.
it just took him a little while before he felt like he was really safe
and that this was his lifetime home.
We had just lost recently a little dog. My husband was still grieving and
wasn't really quite ready to let another dog into his heart but Strawdog was incessant!
He was just on my husband's lap and looking at my husband with his big golden eyes
and now they're inseparable. They do everything together.
One of the things that is really wonderful about Best Friends is their no kill policy
and I opted to get a dog that I thought would make us both happy
and complete the family.
Great work happens at Best Friends every day.
Cute things happen too. All the time!
Saving lives is serious business but there's always time for fun.
When I saw Hennessey's picture online, there was just something about that picture
and about that dog. Maybe it was his blue eye. I don't know but I just
felt like I had to have him.
Hennessy is really special to our little family.
because he's extremely in tune to our emotions. Hennessy will curl up on my lap
and make sure I'm okay. He won't leave me alone until I'm smiling and laughing.
An average day with my boys is kind of crazy. Hennessy will wake me up by
stepping on me, licking my face until I get him breakfast.
As soon as I walk outside the door they run around and they play tug of war and have a lot of fun.
My dogs bring a lot of very special and positive things into my life.
They're my alarm clock. They walk me. They give me a reason
to always get out of bed no matter what's happening.
There are a lot of stereotypes and negative opinions about Pit Bulls but
it's really hard for me to believe since I've grown up with a Pit Bull.
They're extremely sweet and extremely loving
and they will do anything for the people in their lives
and if anyone has anything negative to say, I just don't believe that they've
had that much interaction with one because I have never had dogs that cared
more and we're more emotionally in tune
to me or any of my family than a Pit Bull.
Thanks for watching!
Don't forget to like and subscribe to get new episodes of Best Friends TV every Friday!
-------------------------------------------
DuckTales Memorable Moments Best Cartoon For Kids & Children Part 16 - Daisy Dobson - Duration: 17:09.
Thanks You So Much For Watching!
-------------------------------------------
Super Enigmatic Hit - Sexuality Energy (New Video) BEST 2018 - Duration: 2:05.
For more infomation >> Super Enigmatic Hit - Sexuality Energy (New Video) BEST 2018 - Duration: 2:05. -------------------------------------------
Aladdin Best Cartoon For Kids Episode 74 - Tia Hope - Duration: 16:02.
♥ Thanks so much for watching!
-------------------------------------------
Doc McStuffins - New Friend Part 3 - Best Cartoon For Kids & Children | Rico Media - Duration: 3:55.
Please LIKE, SHARE, COMMENT And SUBCRIBE Videos! Thank you!
-------------------------------------------
Nexo Knights Memorable Moments Best Cartoon for Kids Part 12 - Billy Howard - Duration: 16:44.
PLEASE LIKE, SHARE, COMMENT & SUBCRIBE video! Thanks you very much!
Warm up on me the Lord nor fee defense nordley Norfolk North me slap on the back
Mystical praise you obviously never heard of called
Why do I sound like such a doddering fool
Well you have motors because they're so offensive you need to get serious about training trainings meaning
I'm a great Knight being held back by your uptightness 4 in 10
What's going on
Yeah, I know
But the power needed for your hologram is too much for the pedestal um I hate to bring up helmets at the big antennas
We need to change something cuz we're pretty not good
Should we be blasting away at the king's castle hello. I can't tell you bear. Yeah, weevil of wickedness
You make me sick. How about your evil plan?
Huh you gotta have an evil master plan like the workshop into an evil master plan
I think you should find more magic books and feed them to stop nodding me
Or I will bite you father a conversation jabs you focus on being a master of wreaking havoc
You know what I feel like wreaking some havoc right now franzine sparks
No less than three races right this moment tried a crazy
Even if I could get my lucky boy, no stable his neck subdued stone
Okay, we made some real progress today nights
I'm glad everyone agreed to learn my opens up and defensive set plays because I really think they've got a ton to offer
Anyone need a combat manual no
Maxell on battle big for Barry spam thrust rinse repeat
I'll remember clay, I promise
Wow Aaron so much potential the picton Lance which is slacking off you didn't even study my binder course not because it's a
Binder full of your ideas I get an earful of those nutty super Knight ideas all day long
Good old how are we gonna get over there to stop jester all huh?
Ceremony in Orangeville, and had ye olde royal RV with us ah
I totally forgot about ye o royal RV dad
Do you know what we are you unhip people and you're naming things?
But there's potential here with the Kinect merlok 2.0 round pedestal
They're all the power we need good wife Ison detailed and new cupholders put in dear
They needed to protect the kingdom
mm-hmm
You guys get some food and rest Angelus
Thank you
People by being evil you tell me maybe I should bite off more than I can chew to see if I can
Chew it can argue with that logic, but why don't we treat more monsters? I?
got
Monsters monsters come forth and pillage let's take care of that little old villain, okay?
I know all of us are tired from being up all night studying, but yes up all night studying
He means up all night clap that hard nights. We're trying to be a team that takes hard work not wasting time. Oh
But we're so good at wasting time. Okay, smart guy
That's RV anymore, this is pretty awesome
Of course this rolling waste controlled temperature balancing fully adjustable massage I
Only sleep two hours a day so this doesn't interest our system with a sweet sensor array that can change the appearance of the room
to suit your every need
You have made me
Time there's always time for downtime and merlok 2.0. Where's he?
Hmm, I've installed the pedestal
Theoretically line to figure it out
Fortunately I have one of those I am
Bender's of this kingdom
We thought a gift might be in order the RV. I need for tricks has a garage on its lower level
Here you jestro is on his way to Waterton Waterton
That's diabolical. That soggy burg who cares if water tech is destroyed a third of the weights
I know what you're gonna say Lance. You shiny self-centered obnoxious pointy stick carrier
Okay, I admit it your way of doing things MIT so quiet so lovely
Now burn it to the ground
Country bumpkins it looks different
Go they've got nothing, but a Wi-Fi signal really
Working Ava you've got to be fully integrated into the rolling castle systems Robert. I need you to buy me some time
Do something, but it's untested if this doesn't work you could be lost forever
I understand, but I know you can work your magic to
Make it
Wow I used to hate my service
Okay, so you're saying that merlok is actually pouring this iced tea
He controls all functions of the 40d fragging my memory
This is totally amazing yeah with merlok 2.0 running the fortrex, and I was able to download those Nexo powers
We have a chance against
Macey do you know what this is about no clue, but my father
Good you're all here now
SIA is in the box your majesty no no the less you know the better
But it cannot fall into the wrong hands
Good thing we have the brick now that will protect
But I think I just need
Thanks for the two number oven little gray band over a packet tonight. Oh that sound. It's so evil either of me
Yeah, I can see the terrified get the package you do get it and expect traffic out here. It's always a Jim
With that package you think it's safe in the brick oh
Boy I tell them practice in front of the mirror we real into selling just listen, No
Oh show us what all the Fighting's about precious item in all the land
It has never-before-seen concept drawings of midnight the outfits that weren't included in the actual distributed version
And that's worth fighting over why my father has given me a pony jewels even a powerboat
But he's never let me look at that comic book because it's in pristine mint condition, and now he's giving it away
oh
You are preaching to the choir ish but still we were given this mission by the king and what are you doing?
It's a surprise
Come on. Let me carry books in that series, and I want that special edition oh
I bet it tastes so
Special will you be able to make because it's a medic on
There'll be thousands of comics there and our book could get lost in the mayhem what this calls for is an infiltration
I've heard lots of people
Thank goodness that after such trials and tribulations the Kings come and remember me
We should relax a little I'm not worried too much about a stupid comic book
I say you're both stupid you dare come to night account without my permission
Just happened you argued with the child and were beaten up by a woman
This is awesome. I knew would be awesome, but not this awesome. Isn't is awesome whoo check it out golden castle of wits with you
Yeah, maybe I should be eating these to see if any of them have powers
My
Knightly jokes Knightley is
genius
You cannot beat, Oh how you been sister show got canceled
What was it like 10 years ago Network Falls and what you been doing? It don't leave a single thing out now
Mostly, I sleep on the streets waiting for another wigs for no Chester the insulation
the time for evil is now in the form of
my
Time
Instant light Lance monsters could be anywhere and we're too far from the fortress to download Nexo powers we need to be on high alert
Drix a working scale model of the fortrex i'm entering it in the costume competition check this out
Zip it up
The portraits doesn't do that
Seriously I am Lance Richmond
It's a well-known fact that Lance Richmond drinks a potion makes my hinterland elves made from unicorn stinky Lance out of my way fool
All right jestro
Put some effort into your costume next time, would you pay just for general magma to save the day?
Good by the way
The job Lance for once you're taking this seriously and not hey Wayne's
Incorrect aura I like you okay
Time to go kid mom this creeper is ruining my cosplay
Knows, Merlin's beard is twice as long
You have nothing like Ned Knightley you sound nothing like Moloch
Is
Something that is a pretty good costume
Oh, I wanna see the nightly comic I came all the way across town in my obviously home
This is the real deal what it's Axl Arabi help me fight. The mentally must serve our Lord and Master. Just draw
the name
This is the list I haven't had this much fun
I wanted my matrix to be completely accurate so I built in a worked mini command center for merlok. We can use it like
Wait why do I smell that a shipment
That's right, let's Richie
Get us outta here butterfingers
You're bitten by a zombie kobold again oh, I knew I should have bought that +12 ant eyes
Some quiet, please being among the nerdy rabble has left me exhausted the real Lance is right I
Love you tea
-------------------------------------------
DuckTales Memorable Moments Best Cartoon For Kids & Children Part 17 - Daisy Dobson - Duration: 17:11.
Thanks You So Much For Watching!
-------------------------------------------
Best Of The Beatles - The Beatles Greatest Hits Full Album - Duration: 1:20:42.
Hello friends ! If you like this channel music please like & share, subscribe channel. Thanks you very much !!
-------------------------------------------
Charlie And Lola I Will Not Ever Never Eat A Tomato Best Cartoon For Kids & Children - Jude Daniels - Duration: 12:49.
PLEASE LIKE, SHARE, SUBCRIBE video! Thanks you very much!
-------------------------------------------
Singing the BEST SONG IN THE WORLD at Mauerpark Karaoke - Berlin - Duration: 8:43.
Hahaaa. WOO!
Hey everybody! It's your guy, Dave, here in Berlin, German
So, something interesting about Berlin is that on Sundays
in Mauerpark, it means Wall Park..
They have a flea market every Sunday and along with this comes a karaoke event
Not really a competition, just a fun moment where pretty much anyone can participate
and lots of people watch the karaoke singers
You can hear it now. They're big fans
I came here with my friend Stefanie
and I didn't prepare anything for this
but I really want to sing, actually
So, I think I'm going to do it
Wish me luck
*Sweet Child O' Mine*
*We Are The Champions*
*Enter Sandman*
*German folk song*
*House of the Rising Sun*
There's like six or seven hundred people here
I'm about to go up, I think
You're on
What's your name?
Dave, say hi to Dave, everybody, Dave's here
Dave, where are you from?
Dave's from... it's Dave isn't it?
Dave is from Nebraska, everybody
Nebraska is a state...
*Tribute starts playing*
This is the greatest and best song in the world
Tribute
Dave, everybody. Dave from Nebraska!
Wow!
It's not often that a guy comes up and sings that on his own
That's normally a two-man job
You did so good
Think so? Thank you
Stefanie, how did I do?
Well, you did really really great
That was just awesome. And that song just, woah... blew us away
It was great!
I have a big fan!
It's my first, I think
Besides my mother. Love you, Ma.
You guys, that was an adventure
That could very well be the biggest crowd I have ever performed anything in front of
Thank you for sticking around and watching. I hope you liked it.
There are probably like six or seven hundred people there. I don't even know
It was a little nerve-wracking but I just went for it
challenged my nerves and... did it. Overcame.
I hope it was... enjoyable. For most of them, anyway
If you like my karaoke style, click the thumbs up!
If you want to see more random and awesome traveling adventures, click the Subscribe button
I've got a lot of them
Thanks again, everybody. Love you. Bye.
-------------------------------------------
Gravity Falls Memorable Moments Best Cartoon For Kids & Children Part 215 - Sam Day - Duration: 17:39.
Thanks You So Much For Watching!
-------------------------------------------
My Friend Tiger & Pooh Memorable Moments Best Cartoon For Kids & Children Part 6 - Amber Owen - Duration: 15:05.
Good night to pip
Sorry I hope his nose wasn't too cold lunch boom lunch
Full speed behind
Let's do it again
Yes what I just read this book is all about bears
Reading means sleeping all through the winter, and it says right here that Bears are supposed to do it
Well winter is already half over. Well. That's why we must get to hibernating at once right oh
How exactly does one begin to marinate?
Hibernate Pooh, Oh sounds to me like Pooh boy needs a helper in hand
Ok job, buddy, it's time
If the hibernation location destination
Are you hibernating yet, buddy bear
I do believe that I rather quite like hibernation
Den this mystery is you're not done yet digger
He has to sleep until spring when the snow is gone hold it here
that's lots of nights without boo in lots of days without him -
Wait a second
You're supposed to be hibernating oh, so I am Oh
Danica mention it now hmm, but if poo isn't sleepy how will he hibernate all winter?
Doesn't say
I've heard that sometimes people count sheep when they want to fall asleep
Fine, but where are we supposed to find sheep?
Good sheep cutting stuff is exhausting no dear. I lost count
That's, okay, we'll think of another way to make boo sleepy uh I might have a small idea
Whenever I can't sleep. I listen to a very quiet lullaby stay warm
Snuggled in your bed
started sleeping eyes closed
dreams dancing and
What a wonderful song
This job, but I don't have a garden you don't need a garden to exercise you uh you could go walking
Snow monster snow monster snow kitten mr., Costa, Cleary
Yep, the snow monster is gone huh, you know must've chased him away Pooh Bear
Why so I did piglet oh?
No the wood will be ever so lonely without a Pooh Bear oh
Good morning to you, too, totally it seems all that hibernation must be running late this year
Ready for blast-off Pooh and our buddy
No, I forgot you remember buddy bears not here two hours
But didn't I sleep for two months
Don't boo bear. You must have just taken a nap and it's back to bed with you right now
Rabbit does your book say? What kind of bears hibernate in the winter. Let me see black bears brown bears grizzly
Bears, maybe yes, you don't have to sleep through winter like other bears after all Pooh
It seems I don't
but
Perhaps I will hibernate upon occasion I do quite like the honey eating part
Get you, buddy you too lumpy spins a night
Are you going to roost for dinner lumpy not just dinner I'm spending the whole night. We're having a sleepover
Thanks for coming
Roo was sure you'd be able to help, but I'm here too if you need me
So what's the big to do any hooroo?
Yes
I brought somebody else with me
Barely boo who's Billy boo Billy blue is my stuffed monkey
I'll tell you a secret lumpy I still have Billy boo. I taken to baby Alvin's and they'll chew
Great idea room. Where's the sleepover bed?
It's in the backyard the backyard what Alvin anywhere
Well, I can't see much of anything
No take your try again
I've been on a case before but never in one I
Give up what about it my pizza book before I fall asleep?
We won't let morning catches
Just yet Christopher left
set a course for the last star in the sky and with that the ship turned away from the Rising Sun and
Steal it off. I was dogging the lumpy. I think say
Mummy always puts it next to my bed and turns it on before I go to sleep
Thank You Darby sometimes The Mummy turns it on enough for me. Will you turn it off now, please?
Times my mama sings me a song a lullaby that's a great idea
I don't really want
I'd like to stay with my friends, but maybe is the best idea
I'm sorry you that's ok lumpy I understand
Me my mummy she gave it to us for you, and she said a note for you -
Hmm
Big boy, and I'm so proud of you, I love you very much, and we'll see you in the morning
I'll put it right here where you can see it. I?
Think we all could use some sleep
Take little bigger switcheroo and
Now I the great moodini will magically find the card you picked is this your card no
Well my trusty assistant, please bring out the magic barrels
Terry room how about you piglet?
Mme
picolet oh
Well, I didn't think you would've volunteerin type
Checker will you climb into this barrel and piglet will you climb into this sparrow?
You betcha what I?
am going to
magically make Tigger and piglet switch barrels Tigger
Who's in this barrel?
It didn't work
He feels over everyone. Thanks for coming take erasers myself ever say
Good to go just say oh
Good dear did pick what you say
person
This is really weird
It's like taker is no piglet and piglet is no somebody say problem
Well fret not amigos beard problems or trouble the super sleuth will be there on the double
You can stay out here while I sawed my cat now, let's quit lovin and
Anytime's weird calling piglet piglet what he's really Tigger perhaps. We should call him girl
No
Crush the dead bouncing bunny run accounting you're the most figure if ik magician in a whole 100 acres oh
my
Thing is I'm not sure how to switch them back. I don't even know how I did what I did
Perhaps we should think
Geez okay
Rule put taker and piglet inside the barrels then set the magic words
So maybe if they went back in the barrels gave the barrels to beaver you want to use the wood to build his new dam
Everyone we have to stop beaver before he breaks the barrels apart
We really need both barrels beaver. It's the only way to get ticklin and Baker back to their old selves I
Say Eve hose didn't pick up
Get that rather then find a chorus together and share with my best friend
Right take the barrel why don't you seems like you needed nor denied?
Dynaroo longhairs, that's a bikini some vegtables wait stop. What are you doing piglet?
Using it as a trap you see I've had vegetables missing from my garden, and I suspect all the sauce
We need a plan uh
Anybody got one. I'll be paralyzed that was Oh her my name. Isn't bigger. Yeah well
What nothing you really need to get this barrel back to
Sunny morning
And that's the whole story
So you're saying did I get
Thank you, it's a lutely tigerish. Maybe I had a say
Without any magic like a seder teddies. Oh, did you dear?
-------------------------------------------
Mia And Me Memorable Moments Best Cartoon for Kids Part 1 - Mason Moss - Duration: 19:43.
PLEASE LIKE, SHARE, COMMENT & SUBCRIBE video! Thanks you very much!
Oh
Okay that was harder than usual and this is a lot scarier than Earth
Leiria not a good time right now yes
Try to land on your little teeny seat black pathetic girl is all
It's about time mr. Slowpoke
You'll never be a match for the Trump diss me is here. I know Nia
Oh
Practice
Just making up words now. I'm sick of hearing about that ridiculous toy
This is your thought
but my queen
If this Trump owned or whatever you call it is such a problem then take it from them
And I can't rely on you for something as simple as that that I may have to reconsider your position in my ranks
of course my queen
Anything you say you shredded Apple tag. What did you say?
Varia you came after me you shouldn't have done that
Let's get out of here in there in
Nice place to land next time why don't you just show up in a nest of scorpions?
It's not like I had any choice. This is what well I'll tell you this I
Am never going back there again
Huh, what about scatters hope without a trace that I don't know, but it doesn't sound good when the Oracle mentioned
Hope before it was talking about the trump tiss yeah, but there's no way she I thought I did oh
Where is it? Just think when did you have it last?
We used it to drive off. Those monk ulis I'm pretty sure I still had it when we left there to find you see
We better keep an eye out for monk ulis
The vapors faster than you are also tougher smarter taller better fighter better flyer better water glare or stylish taller
Sure, I am stumped
Looks like it's gonna lucky day after all this is gonna be like taking candy from a baby
She sees it
And when you're helpless you and I have met before as I recall you don't fight back
Whirring elves finally captured all at once I call that a good day, but at that
Soon to be worthless piece of Moulton's
Things so small and shortly made could cause so much trouble
You have done well general gar gonna for once a Thank You queen Pantheon
Crypts and his war your friends
They're shorter than I imagined and you're older than I imagined. I am NOT. You're really I'll stand a chance
Is that right how are they going to do that with this this trumped is clearly holds great power
But that's a lot of work, so let's go with Plan B
Do me I have a task for you, I want you all to watch as your only hope disappears
Scatters hope without a trace
Offend me
Oh, she'll be okay
You think I'll let you go that easy you are the most annoying
Yuko, what's going on you better see for yourself?
Leiria what's wrong? We're not sure why aren't you as happy as we are because she's going to have her, baby
now uh
Shouldn't we do something we have to do something should I say she needs to get to the water?
That's right all unicorns are born in the waters of the birth grotto, but no elf has ever been able to find it
the unica
Come on
This isn't it oh?
She says the birth grotto is in the cave of the water unicorn oh the water unicorn, that's where the grotto is
That way hmm
Pentheus palace
That was close. I don't think they saw us
She's too weak to move well, she can't stay here, maybe the water unicorn can help us and guard till we get back
Mia we have to move fast, I sure hope we weren't spotted
My queen all right you can stop your pathetic countering now. What is it? I?
Suppose you are here to tell me about the unicorn stupidly coming straight towards my palace
You seem surprised that I know I am good reason would it not be wise to
Find out what it is. I don't want to be wise I want to be yaghan
Look miss is wearing off
Sacred grotto, how many have you ever seen none? I just imagined something more sacred grotto a
Part of this world earth wind fire and water
Did you see that you're seeing things I'm telling you it was there
Well she says it look outside
Take us to Yuko
Roundabouts unicorns there are enough down there to keep Panthea. Happy for right?
We're just supposed to find the water unicorn for Illyria
We did and she sent us the wind unicorn to help get leiria to the grow
Leiria we're going to get you to the grotto right?
Hey neither do I a little help
I can't believe it's really going to happen
Wind and water, Golden Horn through onchao new hope is born. Let's say we found it
Today the water unicorn and the wind you are
You seeing this I just don't believe it
Hila
So now that that bizarre tremendous thing is out of the way you still fail to believe
You don't believe me at all do you?
Sometimes I wonder if you're in your right mind God go now that my queen is
Tell all of centopia
Keep trying you'll get it you're already better than me
Okay the new Oracle I was so worried where's on ciao
He's so amazing can you show me?
That looks like so much fun you wanna play leapfrog nope I
Have to see this
Tanks on ciao you're the best friend ever you know what that means
There you are hey aunt ow Oh stop for a second, okay, what first tag you're it
But more importantly where did all this come from?
Where's onchao going now? Let's go see?
I think he's making something grow. No he's just digging is there something down there
Yeah guys stop, I'm positive. I put all the pieces together with phuddle, but it doesn't look anything like the Trump diss
You know what this means poncho can help us find the Trump 'test piece by piece
You your victory over this island leaves me in constant aah
Good Oh
I submit
If you find the ones taunting me tuck them harder
Every inch of this island until he finds them all come on onchao
Try to imagine how many inches that is
Ah
It's just the woodland herd
Except maybe for the golden horn and wings
He flew for the first time just like that he's really good who better than you are heading
Let's get these unicorns to safety
They didn't see us we're okay for now these guys better. Be careful
The woodland herd is in danger
Fly with us you cooking protects the herd, I hope
You've got to get these unicorns to safety
That's it follow the leader bite today, that's not like her I
Knew it there she is that's we're on Chow and leiria are come on I
Am holding on Chow as tight as I can
First I'll always look after on Chow, but why
Hi
Here you know to be trapped
I'm going after her. I'm right behind you
Get out of my way
I've got to save leiria you can't yes I can
To flicker is
I never told you the new Oracle, but I just found out what it meant sacrifice
Leiria sacrificed herself to protect onchao I
Just want you both to know that no matter what we're not going to let anything happen to on chop
You don't know how happy that makes me feel
Be 19 more if he finds them all i'll put it back together better than ever
How about just the same as an honor to have you live with us here in the castle really you'd let him
Did you hear that oh
No
You
-------------------------------------------
Life Perspective | LOOK YOUR CURVIEST BEST WITH THESE FASHION TIPS - Duration: 12:31.
LOOK YOUR CURVIEST BEST WITH THESE FASHION TIPS
There is a difference between #Curvy and outrageously out of proportion.
And whilst #Curvy has always been appealing, there are a number of tricks that can manoeuvre
the eyes into hitting the best assets in flattering and flaunting them, while hiding the maybe
not so flattering ones.
Nobody ever said #Fashion was the skinny woman's game and if you love fashion, then make it
your mantra.
Here are the only tips you will ever need to look your best every time you dress up:
1.
Command the power of optical illusion: Black is always going to be the new black.
There is a reason why for millenniums people have been gaga over this particular colour.
Fashion For Plus Size WomenIt structures your silhouette.
It hides the unflattering flab and dramatically makes you look #Curvier without looking bulky.
Black is easily the most sophisticated colour out there.
Hence adding black to your wardrobe will not only make you a #CurvaceousGoddess, it exudes
charm and elegance too.
If however you think black is too boring, then opt for mono-chromatically matched looks
to enhance what needs to be enhanced and reduce what does not need extra attention.
Contrast lighter with deeper colours to accentuate your best features.
2.
Work the vertical details: Thou shalt not go for horizontal stripes.
If you are slightly on the heavier side of the weighing scale, then steer clear of the
horizontal stripes which can make you look even wider.
Instead work with vertical patterns which bring the eye downward immediately giving
you an elongated shape.
3.
The perfect bra: Most women have a love hate relationship with their bras.
Not only is this piece of undergarment ridiculously expensive at times, it is also baffling to
find the right one.
Your ideal bra is like your ideal man: comfortable and supportive.
And it should fit you perfectly!
So let the hunt for the perfect bra begin.
Believe me this one thing makes the most difference to all your outfits.
4.
Say no to ill-fitted clothes: It is often a misconception that you should wear baggy
#Clothes to take hide those pounds.
But it only adds extra pounds.
However going for structured well fitted clothes which narrows at the waist while flaring downwards,
makes a lot of difference.
Skater, A-line skirts as well as skinny or straight fit denims does add oomph to your
wardrobe while doing miracles for your body.
5.
Accessorize: Accessorize highlighting one dominant part of your body while keeping it
minimal for the other parts.
-------------------------------------------
Kim Possible Best Cartoon For Kids & Children Episode 225 - Jack Peters - Duration: 17:40.
♥ Thanks so much for watching!
-------------------------------------------
Zig & Sharko Marina's New Friend Best Cartoon For Kids & Children - Tilly Lucas - Duration: 12:05.
Thanks You So Much For Watching!
-------------------------------------------
The best coffee and cafés in Shanghai! - Duration: 2:08.
Shanghai is the best place in China
to go for amazing coffee and long brunches.
We did the hard work and tried the cities best cafes.
These are our top picks!
Egg in hipster Xiangyang Bei Lu
in the French Concession is a great place
for lengthy breakfast.
They serve Instagram worthy dishes
and some very interesting fusion coffees
like their famous turmeric and charcoal lattes.
So, get your camera ready.
Cafe del Volcan is tiny boutique cafe
on famous Yong Kang Lu that works with
farmers in South America to create some
unique coffee blends for all tastes.
The cafe doesn't have a big food selection
but they definitely serve one of the best
cups of coffee in the city.
Extra Time Cafe and Lounge has a
massive underground space and a huge menu
featuring some killer desserts
and innovative coffees.
But what makes this cafe so special is
they have several cinemas you can book.
Want to sip on great coffee while watching
a film with your besties?
This is the place!
Sumerian is another local favorite
They roast and serve a pretty mean cup
but the star here is their massive bagel selection
from their very own bagel brand Boom Boom Bagels.
From sweet to savory, if you love bagels and coffee
this is the place to be.
And finally, if you're up for some fun
hop on over to Grumpy Pig for some
old school arcade games with your coffee.
Don't forget to order dessert while you are here.
They're definitely not good for your health
but they're damn delicious.
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét