Thứ Năm, 3 tháng 5, 2018

Youtube daily motor May 3 2018

hey guys jessalyn here happy Wednesday I didn't know if I was going to do a Christian Business video

today I was actually thinking about not doing a video today and just getting

back with you all tomorrow but God had other Christian Business plans let me tell you I woke up

early this morning about an hour earlier than normal before the kids woke up

before the day got crazy and I decided to really just have some quiet time with

God to pray and read my Bible and I'll tell you what I don't always seek him

first in the morning as I should I am NOT a perfect person nor do I claim to

be but I'll tell you when I do that and I really seek him diligently and invest

my time into reading his word and gaining that knowledge he gives it

freely right and I had some great revelations this morning that I want to

share with you guys because I think that it's really important that in business

specifically that especially for Christians that are in business that we

talk about some things that maybe some people don't want to talk about and it

usually always pertains to money okay money is like a very sensitive subject

and a lot of in a lot of Christians lives okay they don't always want to

talk so openly about it because I think that money has gotten this overall

general consensus that it's bad or that it's something to fear and that's really

not the case so this morning as I was reading and proverbs specifically God

was really telling me and showing me how he perceives money and how he wants for

us to perceive money so I'm going to share with you there's so much I want to

share with you but today specifically I'm gonna share five different

scriptures that talk about money and how God wants for us to perceive money in

our lives and in our businesses so make sure you stay tuned

okay so the first one comes from Proverbs 1424 which says wealth is a

crown for the wise did you know that wealth and wisdom actually go

hand-in-hand the more wisdom you acquire typically the more wealth you acquire

that they go hand in hand so this is all I see that well is not a bad thing it

actually is a crown for the wise God designed money he made money okay and it

was just as important back then as it is today in fact money and possessions are

referenced to in the Bible more than two thousand times so if you have this idea

that money is bad I want to encourage you to change that perspective it

shouldn't be about acquiring money for what you can do for yourself but what

you can acquire that money to do for other people how to serve other people

how to serve God when you have a heart to use that money for good God will

bless you for that abundantly the second thing that I want to talk about comes

from proverbs 22:1 and it says choose a good reputation over great riches so if

anything ever causes you to compromise your values your morals who you are as a

person your character something just doesn't feel right don't do it don't

ever compromise who you are in order to make money for the sake of making money

and there are many times that I've been presented an opportunity to do something

that just didn't seem right in order to make money and there is that conviction

inside of me that says no don't do that one of those things I'm specific and you

guys have heard me talk about this is flashing money I'm not judging anybody

who does that but for me personally I feel convicted flashing money I want you

guys to know that this business that I work for specifically is a great

opportunity to earn weekly income is legitimate I've been paid every week

since I joined the company but I don't feel like I have to showcase the money

in order to get you guys to believe me right because the proof is there you can

see the sales you can see you know that other people are making money but to

actually slash dollars across the screen that's just something that's not

comfortable for me and because of that it's something that I won't compromise

it's something that I won't do just to get the attention of people to make more

money so if something is ever going against your morals or your values if

it's something that just doesn't feel right with you

then don't do it the next piece comes from proverbs 14:23 and it says work

brings profit but mere talk leads to poverty and this is common sense you

guys you got to work you got to work with excellence you got to put in some

time you got to put in some effort nothing is a lottery ticket nothing is

going to come to you with no effort that's not what the Bible says the Bible

says you got to work for the things that you want to acquire in life and if you

have a job don't complain about that job now I'm guilty of that I had a job for

12 years that I really didn't like and I wasn't perfect and not complaining about

it but I know that God didn't want to hear me complain he wanted to hear me be

grateful for the fact that I had an income that I was able to use that

income to provide for my family that I could use those resources to bless other

people so instead of complaining about our situation we should be praising him

in all things and working diligently towards the things that we would like to

have instead so I wanted to quit that job I wanted to come home full-time and

I had to work for that so just know that just talking about something isn't going

to lead you to wealth but working for it will the next piece comes from proverbs

21:5 it says good planning and hard work lead to prosperity but hasty shortcuts

lead to poverty good planning is really an essential okay with God he wants you

to budget he wants you to save he wants you to invest and to good things that

are going to produce more wealth for you he wants for you to prosper but he also

wants you to be a good steward so when you have money be smart about how you

use that money we talked a little bit about not spending it wisely right into

having a love for the money you shouldn't have a love for the money but

you should have a desire to earn more income so that you can do good things

with it and that's going to require a plan if

gonna require you to be smart with your money to cut back in areas that you need

to cut back it's gonna require investing into opportunities that are going to

generate more wealth so just ask him how he wants for you to spend your money

wisely have a plan in action to do that and that's going to get you more money

down the road and the last tip for today is going to come from Proverbs 13 11

which says wealth from get-rich-quick schemes quickly disappears wealth from

hard work grows over time now this says to beware of get-rich-quick schemes if

someone out there is promising you money in the next week and they're flashing

the dollars I just want you to beware I'm not saying it's not legit I'm not

saying that it can't happen just be cautious because it's not something that

necessarily will last you long term you have to commit again to your business

you have to be diligent you have to work it with integrity if you want it to last

long term there is nothing that produces money for you overnight with zero work

involved a lot of times when you're launching a business it's gonna require

a little bit of time and effort in some patience to get it launched off the

ground but if you commit to it God is going to reward you for that and he's

also going to reward you for not buying into the get-rich-quick saying okay this

is not a get rich quick overnight scheme it's just not can you make amazing

weekly income from it yes did I make 1500 in my first month yes did I say I

made a million no okay it's gonna take work it's gonna take consistency and

yeah I think that's really all for today you guys I do have a lot more that I

want to share with you but you'll have to stay tuned for next time my time has

been cut short because my daughter is now away from her nap so I'm gonna go

enjoy the rest of the day with her thanks for watching y'all and have a

blessed day

For more infomation >> Christian Business/ MCA Motor Club of America Associates: 5 scriptures all about MONEY! - Duration: 8:14.

-------------------------------------------

LEGO Creator Roller Coaster Review, motor power & size comparisons! 10261 - Duration: 24:52.

hello everyone this is the Lego creator expert rollercoaster there's a lot to

talk about here I'm gonna give you some comparisons for size to show you just

how this stacks up to some recent large sets I'm going to show you the

minifigures I'm going to show you how you can connect power functions to this

that are not included in the set to make it run on its own but let's just start

with a demonstration of how it actually works when it's moving everything kind

of begins and ends right here at the front where you have some hand controls

for making things move and you have the cueing lines for where your minifigures

would line up to wait for the next coaster to come through they give you

two of these three-car little coaster trains now these have the the dark as

your color on them you see and then there's this other one back here which

is on a separate track a little separate section of track with just the blue

color you can connect these together but it's really designed to work best with

just three in a row but I'll show you how you can actually switch between the

Train little groupings of cars a little bit later on but yeah basically your

figures come through here got the nice little gates one figure gets into each

this uses the same system that was introduced last year with the Lego

Batman movie Joker land set so these relatively new tracks and they've got

all the potential sizes and shapes of them that they've made so far are in

this set in various ways they're very smooth and then these little cars little

coaster cars themselves actually have train wheels on the underside so let me

just very quickly show you that right now so you see what we're dealing with

but I've got I'll just disconnect these these can be pulled apart so they hold

themselves together pretty well but this is a special material here actually the

outside and the inner both materials that are designed to work together

really well to self lubricate you don't need to oil this but it stays moving

very very smoothly so you get a lot of momentum and it doesn't waste momentum

the system works really well and I will show you presently but yeah let's just

get right into before we get into too many of the

details this is a break which will stop the train when it's

coming through and it also has a turning tire behind there which allows you to

advance the the current train along now it's a little bit rough right there it

has a little bit of a bump at each car but you move it you move it and then you

do it one last time with this crank right here you just turn it and the last

one will get it going around the corner to set it up for its big rise up the

hill now this uses a very long length of Lego's smallest chain there are 203

individual links here that you have to put together one by one but those extend

all the way up to the highest point at the very top and then there's another

system to get it to turn the corner once you're up there and the chain loops all

the way back so it's a continuous loop all the way down and you can operate

that as well from the other side there was the second knob you may have seen

previously but I'm just going to use a little little shortcut here a little

different different thing that I can turn from this side just to demonstrate

how that works so it's just gonna pull all of these cars up and it works pretty

well it actually goes a little bit faster if you're using the proper crank

but I did want to demonstrate it from here there's no chance of them sliding

back so they are held in place very well and then once you get to the very top it

transitions to a little bit of a different system and once it gets to the

top you're no longer powered by the chain link instead you have these rubber

tires that are now just moving one car at a time you're just passing them along

and there we go a little bit stuck there but that's okay there's a little bit of

rubber band action that makes sure there's always friction always tension

on that and once you get past the third tire here's the second one here's the

third one back over here you get past the third

one and off you go

now you can make things go much faster using the hand controls I'll show you

how it really works here it's so much faster and it's pretty efficient pretty

smooth and pretty reliable just advance that on and go ahead and

take it up one more time I'll show you some more different features such as if

you want this to just keep going rather than stopping you can do multiple laps

that's what this arrow represents here so rather than having that break there

that you have to kind of ratchet the thing past you can push this in retracts

that completely and I'm just gonna do a very quick lap here run the thing up and

around now when the train comes back it's gonna

bypass the station and go right back it's a lift section so I can just keep

it going

watch how easy it is to swap to the other set of cars active on the line you

just pull this out go ahead and advance them bring your other set in and retract

them or kind of park them for a little more action you can actually put both of

the sets of three cars onto the track at the same time on the same track you just

want to queue them up so I'm going to get this one ready move that back and

start elevating the first one up and then the key here is it's all up to the

operator you want to advance this one to the lift at the time that the other one

is basically going around

you can get all six cars connected like I mentioned though Lego I believe

doesn't recommend it and it makes things just a little bit rough at the top of

the lift but you do need to remove the nose piece from one of these to expose

the coupler if you want to connect them together input maybe a couple of these

pieces back but you do need to leave a little bit of that open and then just

connect them together it actually looks really cool going around but likes it

just at the top it's a little bit rough a little bit notchy so right there

where it's still at the tail end still on the chain but then these parts are

being pulled through with tires they want to move at a different rate so it

skips just a little bit but then once it goes it goes

it pretty much couldn't be any easier to set this up with power functions to put

it on a continuous loop you just need to buy your own battery box and standard m

sized motor and it basically just plugs right in with no modifications required

they also accommodate the boost system so if you have a boost box and standard

motor you can plug those right in and they even have a little bracket to hold

on to the boost optical sensor so if you want a sound to play every time the

coaster comes by then you can do that with your tablet

let's talk about the primary construction here so obviously there are

a ton of to buy to buy one regular round white bricks how many exactly 530 of

them in this set and if you think it's fully repetitive well it's not like for

instance this beam here is constructed differently from the very next one if I

move to the next one pass that on the same row this one is also different

right here looks like these two here are the same I think usually through the

build it was like you build two of the same sometimes four I think the most

that I ever built the same was six possibly there was there was one design

that was done eight times but you do change back and forth quite a lot and

you don't do too many of them in a row they switch you back and forth between

doing the round posts and doing some of the connector clips these are removable

segments and in fact they specifically designed this entire coaster to be split

in two so this is the splitting point right here you pull apart right here

yeah snap this out you snap this out and then there are a couple others sorry

about the focus there a couple others beyond that would allow you to take the

whole thing apart to just split it into two major sections which makes it a

little bit easier no a lot easier to move if you ever do want to move this

thing I highly recommend that you do split it apart takes a little extra time

but it is worth it because if something goes wrong while you're moving this

trying to move the whole thing together it will go very very very wrong and it

can take a long time to repair so just take your time split it apart and that

will help this sign well while I'm looking at it this sign is pretty simple

actually but looks really good they do include a fair number of these slightly

darker than usual pearl gold coloured rollerskate pieces there are some a

little kiosk we'll see in a minute but with all of these all of these columns

all of these posts that mostly have axles going through them to make

stronger and with all these cross members of them diagonal you know

clipped together I expected this to be a very strong

structure stronger than it kind of looks from a distance but it's not it's it's a

little bit flimsy everything is ready to move you know ready to come apart a lot

of these joints between tracks are very easy to pop up so even if you just kind

of shift the thing on a table from one place to another if you hit it if you

put any any weight on one and any of these vertical members you will likely

do something like that which can cause a little stopping point or a slowing point

for the cars as they go by so every once in a while just push down at each of

these joints between multiple track sections and if you see the cars ever

hopping or stopping where they don't belong then just check for that

definitely not as strong of a structure as I expected whatsoever but it does the

job as long as you're just kind of leaving everything alone and playing

with it as as designed for little details there's an automatic camera

along side the longest drop little flag in the middle of this 180-degree turn a

tornado or twister sign in the middle of a 720 degree downward spiral and when

you get back up to the top of the lift you may have noticed thee do not stand

up sign which is another sticker with a couple of flags around it looking more

closely near the starting gate I did want to point out this technique used

for the awning here which we will also see used in the Ninjago city dock set

that's coming up they just recolored that little chute piece which has also

been used as a large car wing or as a bulldozer blade in the past they've

recolored adhere to dark blue there's a little control stand with a printed

console piece for an employee to operate the coaster your little minifig riders

are expected to enter from the front left corner of the build with this

45-degree corner build for a ticket booth the whole thing is attached to the

base with just a single stud in the center but then it's also clipped to

the corner track up above they used some 45-degree corner tiles which are a new

piece for 2018 to make that work pretty well and also in there you see more of

the gold roller skate pieces and then your figures are intended to walk along

the dark tan pathway back there this is not the most camera friendly space to

navigate through but I'll do what I can it does look nice and the path kind of

meanders around you got some some plants there's a little pond down there that

looks pretty nice with a little gold statue represented by a nugget in the

center of it this lady is actually walking backwards but maybe she just

wanted to get some juice from the frozen juice stand there which uses white and

the light yellow color actually like this and you can pull this out if you

want to use it elsewhere you just want to see it better

like the sign up above and you got a lot of those half round tile pieces used

around the edge of the awning and a blender over there just a single sticker

on the front looking at that from the outside notice the fence pieces down

below use the brick heads square style glasses frame so one piece over here one

piece over there nice parts usage but a little bit difficult to see and then I

believe this is the first time that Lego has officially used this technique to

create the look of a tree so they're using the relatively recent foliage

pieces the leaf pieces and also the very new flower stem pieces which have the

hollow hole on the top of them so you can stack them more easily and those are

just brown colored down below and then they use the six stem piece up above

which is done in dark orange continuing along the interior pedestrian pathway

though just before you get to the stairs to take you up to the ride or the cue

for the right they've got one of those measurement boards to make sure that

you're tall enough to safely ride there the stairs going up to the platform and

above that a row of signs showing you a bunch of

things that you cannot do or cannot be once the ride is complete you would exit

towards the front take this second staircase back down to the pathway and

that will wind you back out towards the ticket booth but on the back of the

ticket booth is where you can pick up the photo of yourself that was taken by

that automatic camera on the big dive this is another area that's very

difficult to get a camera into but let me pull out those photos so you can see

those more closely these are pretty fun and each one has just a micro sized

story to tell and these are based on the figures in this set at the farthest back

most corner is another pond and I think this is supposed to be a natural feature

more than man-made and around the corner from that is a little rest spot with a

bench that uses the cars three spoilers for the back rest and then there's also

a map of this park notice the only feature this roller coaster the ferris

wheel and the carousel and then an entrance which I don't know if they're

going to make into an actual set but fairground mixer is not included here

there's also one additional tree at this corner with an identical bill to the

last and in the background if you see some strange little orange thing back

there well looks like somebody's hat flew off they actually give you a couple

pieces underneath to hold that in place so let's look at the minifigures in this

set starting with the two employee figures here who interestingly are Lego

employees I don't just look like it from the front they have the full official

Lego employee figure torsos now both of them do this one also has an alternate

face nothing here but I guess this theme park was bought out by Lego it's now a

lego branded theme park even though there's no other Lego branding in this

set and they haven't used this branding for employees of the previous rides but

I guess they've decided to change that and I'm okay with it because I really

like getting Lego employees in LEGO sets you know official Lego employee figures

these two here are easily my favorite figures in the set especially like the

hair of the one on left and I like the expression of the

guy on the right he actually has two expressions so the idea I believe is

that he could come in to the park all confident and just happy to be here he's

like yeah I'm gonna go on a roller coaster right and then once he goes down

the main drop then he gets scared and I believe he's the guy who loses his

orange cap I'm happy to see the tan wool sweater used again that one was

introduced in the old fishing store and I think that one is just good to

occasionally spread through regular unbranded sets like this or non-licensed

sets like this the lady also looks very nice and very springtime II you know

very colorful and you get alternate faces for each of these here are a

couple more writers notice the torso on the left is not the light blue or light

to royal blue I think colored torso that's been around for a long time for

female figures it's a relatively recent one they're good to see new stuff coming

into circulation relatively simple prints from the back of course the one

on the right is mr. cool guy himself he doesn't even have an alternate

expression he just always looks exactly the same as we saw in the photograph

that was taken of him as he went down the scariest part of the ride we're

still going still more figures to see here two very happy

patrons another short hair application on a female figure good to see just for

the sake of variety of course the guy on the right there is going to have to

leave his camera behind before he goes on the ride but he does eventually go on

the ride because he has this alternate face so he doesn't fare all too well and

we see his picture taken like that and this way he has a napping or just

enjoying the sunshine and fresh air kind of alternate face so that's a useful one

for just hanging out on the bench over on the corner of the build or maybe

around the fountain in the center pathway I saved this one for last for a

handful of reasons first of all this is the only child sized figure in this set

with a child style face and the short legs they're in medium blue a relatively

uncommon torso used there but because of her height unfortunately she will not be

able to take the ride you know it's strange to see no kids or a minimum

number in this case just one kid in a set like this it's all about fun but

she's not able to go on the right unfortunately the only one but also she

has the cotton candy there which is just a fantastic build it's just the Beehive

piece upside down and then has a a nun printed minifig head stuck in the top of

it and those are just kind of connected together and it all just looks

absolutely perfect it's me well where does she get the cotton candy from my

cotton candy stand of course if you're waiting for this no I didn't forget

about it it's just the one fully separate build that's not attached to

the set at all you can place it in the inner pathway but it's best used around

the periphery like outside the main entranceway a nice little build using

the wheelchair wheels there have a 2 by 3 tile on the front with that one

sticker which looks really good then gets a little umbrella up above a little

keypad I don't know if that's for reading off a token or a ticket past or

something or if it's just intended to be a card reader it might just be a card

reader although they only include real money in this set no credit cards but

you know got the little little spinner there spinner drum has a few studs in it

you can open that up as well and it comes with a second cotton candy piece

so you can dole that out or just use it as a sample and they've got just the

thermometer on the side to make sure the sugar is coming out at just the right

temperature to give you that nice fluff the overall size of this monstrosity is

100 studs the long way so just over three base plates in length

it's 1 and 1/2 baseplates deep or 48 studs

honestly I've been kind of dreading this part of the video these size comparisons

because it requires moving some pretty large things around some of which were

in my city or on display various places but hopefully this will prove useful to

some of you so if you own any of these compared products or if you're familiar

with their sizes in general and you'll get an idea of just how big the Greater

expert rollercoaster really is I've tried to arrange the comparison objects

such that their center lines are all the same so you see the same average

distance to the camera hopefully that's the most fair way to look at it from one

angle but I'm giving you enough different examples to hopefully bypass

any form of doubt needless to say I feel the volume of stuff with this set is

very good even though it is a skeletal build you get something that is pretty

massive and most of its space is used and is there for a purpose the price

depart ratio on this set looks very good on the surface and I think it continues

to look good once you look at the specific parts there are 203 of those

little black chain link pieces but they are offset by a quite a large number of

very large and specialized and valuable track pieces as well as the cars I mean

you saw how this set just Dwarfs the $500 Deathstar the set is about as good

as I could have asked in its default build the only thing that I actually

haven't mentioned up to this point that I wish was better is rebuild ability

there's a lot of very very specific and complex legal arithmetic that's done to

make every single strut just end up in the correct place and have good

structural stability or enough structural stability even if it isn't

great but you know enough to keep things mostly in place as long as you don't try

to move the entire structure somewhere else but it would have been nice to have

like an easy rebuild to put this into a different configuration because I want

to be able to play with that track you know really do the Lego they

with the coaster parts and there is some of that that's possible with this set

with just the parts included I'm sure but if you want to make something that

is this sturdy and a completely different layout your most likely going

to have to add your home pieces I feel like this was a long enough video though

you're probably getting tired of listening to me so I will move on and I

will thank you for making it through this far hope that you've enjoyed this

look at this pretty impressive set and if you have

any thoughts about it that you would like to share with myself and the rest

of the viewers please feel free to leave a comment down below I will talk to you

again very soon because my next video is on the way

For more infomation >> LEGO Creator Roller Coaster Review, motor power & size comparisons! 10261 - Duration: 24:52.

-------------------------------------------

The Blue Light Special: Gauges - JDM Legends Preview Ep. 2 - Duration: 2:52.

(funky music)

- So inside this car we had actually three good quality

gauges but the problem is that they're,

they're really old.

So we want to get something you know new and accurate

in there.

So what I'm going to do here I'm going to get the gauge

pod in place because I need this to be there so I know

exactly where my cover plate needs to go because this is

right where the gauges are going which'll be perfect

because gauges gauges, all business right here.

(funky music)

Hey one last white pencil.

Probably need a new one but I've been borrowing all my

kids' school supplies for this.

(drill whirring) (funky music)

Whoa, that's why you put these things in a vice kids.

No harm no foul.

Luckily it's only plastic.

(funky music) (drill whirring)

No time for vices.

So while we're putting in these new gauges we wanted the

mounting bracket for it to look like it belonged in

the car so we're using some plastic that actually has

this very similar grain to what the dashboard looks like

and I think will look really nice in the interior.

Yeah.

If you didn't know any better you might think that this

was you know original to the car.

Now the plate sitting behind this is completely flat

which actually made it look way cleaner.

(funky music)

One kind of really cool thing about this cluster is it has

really super rare optional tachometer that you can get

through wat they would call Nissan Sports Corner

back in the day.

This is something that was offered during the 70s

as an optional upgrade.

Really really rare part and it's just one of those you know

little pieces that really make this particular car unique.

This is where the factory clock goes.

In the gauge cluster portion of it somebody has removed

that, that beautiful factory clock and then put in the

vacuum gauge so that's another part we'll be taking out

and trying to get back to stock.

I just so happen to have a spare cluster here that I'm

using for parts so we're going to pull out the clock from

this one, get it back in there.

The clock is an important part of this build partially

because we want to have it be original inside the car.

Fine looking cluster man.

Yeah looks good.

Now he gets to enjoy.

- I still love that tach.

The tick tick tick tick. - Constantly.

We update the lighting in here to be LEDs like what we've

got in the gauges themselves we'd have a little bit more

of a uniform lighting between the two.

Going to be all new territory here but we'll see what they

look like when we get the battery for the cluster in.

Got a little bit of cleanup to do here obvioulsy

but it's a fine looking cluster.

Get it cleaned up and get into the car.

(dramatic music) (ratchets clanking)

For more infomation >> The Blue Light Special: Gauges - JDM Legends Preview Ep. 2 - Duration: 2:52.

-------------------------------------------

POZNAN MOTOR SHOW 2018 – POLAND - Duration: 1:12.

Welcome to the TTM 2018 fair in Poznan.

We are presenting our latest developments in our stand.

You can view our complete product line on our website at www.magicmotorsport.com

For more infomation >> POZNAN MOTOR SHOW 2018 – POLAND - Duration: 1:12.

-------------------------------------------

Top 10 Future Motor Cycle In The world | Most Advance - Duration: 2:20.

Top 10s Future Bikes

For more infomation >> Top 10 Future Motor Cycle In The world | Most Advance - Duration: 2:20.

-------------------------------------------

Tricopter Mini Motor Desync (5/2/2018) - Duration: 4:17.

What the hell was that ?

Bringing the Tricopter back in.

Oh Shit!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét