Thứ Bảy, 5 tháng 5, 2018

Youtube daily make May 5 2018

Arsenal are informing Arsene Wenger's potential replacements that they will have £200million

at their disposal to spend on transfers.

Juventus boss Max Allegri and Luis Enrique, the former Barcelona manager, have emerged

as favourites to replace Wenger, who will leave Arsenal this month.

The 68-year-old Frenchman has been at the club for over two decades, winning three Premier

League titles and seven FA Cups.

But his reign at Arsenal will end in failure after Thursday's defeat to Atletico Madrid

in the Europa League semi-final.

Diego Costa's first-half goal was enough to see Atletico progress to the final and

ensure Wenger will end his tenure without a trophy.

Arsenal are now keen to make progress in their pursuit of Wenger's replacement and, according

to the Daily Star, have told candidates that they can spend £200m on incoming players

this summer.

The Gunners are currently sixth in the Premier League, 36 points below champions Manchester

City, and the club know reinforcements are needed to challenge for a top-four spot.

Speaking after Arsenal were knocked out of Europe, Wenger said: 'I'm very, very sad

to leave the club with that Europa League exit.

'All the love stories come to an end and they do not always finish well.

Most of the time they do not finish well.

'I feel sad because I love this club and what it represents and you don't leave 22

years of your life and walk away easy.

'But I have dealt with difficult situations in my life and I will do it again.'

Arsenal face Burnley at the Emirates on Sunday in what will be Wenger's last home match

in charge of the club.

For more infomation >> Arsenal make transfer promise to potential Wenger replacements Max Allegri and Luis Enrique ● #AFC - Duration: 2:14.

-------------------------------------------

How to make Idlis in microwave - Duration: 4:17.

Hello friends, Welcome to my healthy Channel once again.

Today I am going to make Idlis with you guys, and don't worry we do not need an Idli stand

for that.

We will make the Idlis in a microwave.

So lets see how we go about it.

First of all we will take some oil in the pan- 2 tsp of oil.

Add 1 tsp of mustard seeds.

10-12 Curry leaves.

1 tbsp of black split Urad Dal/Gram.

I soaked them for 10 minutes and drained the extra water.

Roast it for 2-3 minutes till Dal/Lentils gets little brown.

Lets add grated carrots to it.

Now we will add 1/2 a cup of coarse semolina.

It is also called sooji.

We have roasted the semolina for 2-3 minutes.

Now we will roast 1/2 a cup of rolled oats.

I am sure you can make out how healthy idlis we are going to make today.

We are adding 1/2 a cup of gram flour also known as besan.

You don't need to roast the gramflour too much, just stir it for 2 minutes and that's

it.

Now what we do is take this mixture out in a big bowl and bring it to the room temperature.

Yes friends, it has cooled down.

We will mix 1/2 a cup of thick curd in it.

I have mixed 1-1/2 cup of water and the mixture has come up to the right consistency.

Add 1 tsp of salt, 1/4 tsp of black pepper.

I have oiled /greased eight bowls.

When everything is ready, add 1tsp of Eno fruit salt/any other antacid and after this

we do not have to delay making the Idlis.

And this we are going to stir very gently now.

When mixed properly, we put the batter in the bowls like this.

I am putting then in the microwave -1 minute per bowl approximately.

After 7 minutes I will open the microwave and see whether the idlis are cooked or not,

otherwise I will cook for 1 or 2 more minutes.

So friends the idlis are cooked.

After 8 minutes, I opened the microwave and just passed on my knife in 1 or 2 idlis to

check whether they were cooked or not, the knife was totally clean that means they were

cooked.

It's always a good idea to take out the idlis after 10-15 minutes after it is cooled

down.

Now what we have to do is take them out like this.

See they just come out clean like this.

Serve them with chutney/sauce.

You can garnish it with lots of coriander/ cilantro leaves.

You can also serve them as snacks in your parties.

For that you can just cut them into halves.

This can be a really healthy snack.

If you like them please give it a thumbs up and do subscribe to my channel.

Thankyou so much. ,

For more infomation >> How to make Idlis in microwave - Duration: 4:17.

-------------------------------------------

How to Make Popsicle Stick House with Pond & Garden - Duration: 6:10.

How to Make Popsicle Stick House with Pond & Garden

For more infomation >> How to Make Popsicle Stick House with Pond & Garden - Duration: 6:10.

-------------------------------------------

SLIME PRANKS | HOW TO MAKE SUSHI SLIME THAT LOOK SO REAL 🍣🍱🍤 !!! - Duration: 6:54.

For more infomation >> SLIME PRANKS | HOW TO MAKE SUSHI SLIME THAT LOOK SO REAL 🍣🍱🍤 !!! - Duration: 6:54.

-------------------------------------------

How to Make Macrame or Crochet Bobbins - Duration: 1:47.

So if you don't like making the bundles like this that

literally just fall out as you need it as you tug on it you can always use a clothes pin in order to secure it

as well.

Let me show you how to

set that up and therefore you can use that to be able to organize your yarn when you're doing all your macrame. So taking your

clothes pin just like you have this is the end of the strand.

This is the very last uh, part so this, this where it leads to is going right into the project itself.

So all you're just going to do is just open up your clothes pin and just put it down

before

it goes to this circle. So

okay, so there you see it, and now you're going to take the remaining of this yarn and just

like

snuggly or just securely just kind of wrap the rest of this. You don't want to wrap this to the point that you can't open

up your

clothes pin.

So you can take your whole cord depending on how long it is to be able to apply it to this and

then when you're satisfied with the length of it all you just need to do is that you just have to open up your

clothes pin, just like you see and then just pull the strand through that open circle

just like you see. So now your yarn strand can be held onto there and as you need one yarn

just open it up and just pull a few and then to lock it back in just open it back up and

just put it back inside.

So this would be how to use a clothes pin in order to control your cords and your strands from being able to

come apart on your project.

For more infomation >> How to Make Macrame or Crochet Bobbins - Duration: 1:47.

-------------------------------------------

HOW TO MAKE A CANDY GUMBALL DISPENSER FROM CARDBOARD! - Duration: 6:35.

How to make a candy gumball dispenser from cardboard.

Hey guys welcome back to the partykids.

Today, me and Chase have been shopping with are Dad and we are really bored, right Chase!

Dad, when are we getting home?

(Dad) Soon Rye, soon!

Dad, look, a candy store!

Oh yea, look at that. We can check that out!

I'm so excited!

(Dad) Did you see that, look at that guys!

This place has more Pez than I have ever seen in my life!

Dad, can we get the gumball machine?

(Dad) Oh my gosh, guys those are probably too expensive!

But those are really cool aren't they?

(Riley) Yeah!

(Dad) Hmm, I've got an idea!

What's up party family! Hope you guys are doing well! Today when the party kids get

back. I'm actually gonna surprise them with the candy gumball machine they had

no idea that I was making this and I figured instead of buying the expensive

one that we saw in the store that Riley and chase wanted that I would just make

up my own out of cardboard and I hope they like it and I hope they're surprised!

Alright guys, I got it all covered up so they have no idea what it is once they arrive!

I think I heard the garage door go up

so they should be coming home any, could be walking in any second

Hey dudes!

What is that, Daddy?

How are you doing?

What is that?

I made something, it's a little surprise I made for you guys!

Do you want to know what it is?

No?

Yes!!

Remember when we were at the candy store the other day and you guys asked me for something there

So i decided to make something so here I will show you!

Do you guys want to see it!

Yeah!

Ok so, one! I know we saw a lot of things, two! Three!!

Gumball Machine!

Is that cool?

Yeah!

Do you want to try it out!

Yeah!

Whoa, Chase already got one out!

It's stuck!

There you go!

Rye, you want to try it out?

yeah!

Orange, oh you got orange!

Can we eat it?

Yeah, and these are the big gumballs like the ones they sell in the actual machines!

So, I figured I'd get those for you too!

For more infomation >> HOW TO MAKE A CANDY GUMBALL DISPENSER FROM CARDBOARD! - Duration: 6:35.

-------------------------------------------

How To Make Chocolate Cake Decorating 2018 #1! Amazing Chocolate Cake Ideas Video at Home - Duration: 1:17.

For more infomation >> How To Make Chocolate Cake Decorating 2018 #1! Amazing Chocolate Cake Ideas Video at Home - Duration: 1:17.

-------------------------------------------

How to Make a Squeegie Painting | Sophie's World - Duration: 5:58.

hi I'm Sophie and welcome to my world and today I'm gonna give you a great

Mother's Day idea that you can make as a present for your mom you're gonna make

her a fabulous painting using a squeegee that's right we're not gonna use a

paintbrush for our painting we're gonna use a squeegee it's super fun and the

results are pretty fantastic if you ask me so I'm gonna show you how to make

this amazing squeegee art right now for this project you'll need a small

prepared canvas or heavy weight paper like watercolor paper or cardstock

acrylic paint squeegee disposable work surface

duct tape parchment paper paper towels moist towelettes scissors and optional

sticker jewels I'm going to take two strips of duct tape and I'm using Eagles

tape for my beloved husband's football team that won the Super Bowl this year

whoo-hoo and I've laid two strips I've overlapped the two and now I'm going to

make them into a heart sticker and all I'm gonna do is fold this in half

and just cut up and over and make myself a heart I'm going to take this and I'm

going to put it right in the center of my canvas

I want to make sure that I have lots and lots of space around by canvas so that I

do not get this messy paint all over shake a paint up really good and if you

find that when you open it up this is acrylic paint and it has if it ever gets

like clogged up in here just use one of those little stir sticks there those

little teeny straws that you get at the supermarket or you can get them at like

a coffee shops what I want to do here this is important is lay some paint

right along the edge of the top where I'm going to be squeegeeing down then I

just want to kind of have fun and go to town and just squeeze paint little blobs

all over wherever I want now acrylic paints are not washable but you can use

like those children's paints as well it works as well too just sometimes the

colors aren't quite as vibrant now here comes the fun part we're gonna use our

squeegee so put your squeegee all the way at the end hold your canvas so that

it's not going to shift and just squeegee down

you're painting just like that and pull it away from the extra paint and then

you can wipe off that edge there then just let it dry really good I've learned

that if you come back and squeegee over it even with a clean squeegee it kind of

starts to muddy it so even though there's some tiny little white spots up

there I'm gonna just leave it because I think that this looks super super nice

let me show you I think that looks really pretty this is fully dry and this

is what I mean about if you come back with your squeegee sometimes it gets a

little bit muddy and that's why I've learned if you can get it with

one good squeegee you're better off so practice with some

paper until you're ready now I'm just gonna take my sticker this is fully dry

this is dried overnight and I just pull off that heart now this one got a little

bit of a bleed underneath it but that's okay because I'm gonna come back with my

pretty little jewels and I'm gonna make my heart I love these jewels because

these jewels have like a a backing that you can just they come off in a strip

and they have a backing that you can just rip off as much as you need and

they're really flexible so you just go follow this around

like this and I can cover up that little bloop right there that's a few little

extra jewels right there so see you can fill it in and you will never even know

that there was a bloop right there and there you have it you're super cool

squeegee art for Mother's Day I remember you could even write mom or I love you

or whatever else you wanted to put in there for more fun ideas on how to

paint without a paintbrush check us out at Sophie - world.com

For more infomation >> How to Make a Squeegie Painting | Sophie's World - Duration: 5:58.

-------------------------------------------

Envelope System (Cash Only Budget) Explained | How to Make A Budget - Duration: 7:34.

You know, sometimes in a world with all the technological marvels that we have it's interesting

to see how the simpler, old-time, tried and tested way of doing things still seem to work

as well, if not a little better in some cases, than the new stuff.

Hey everyone, Daniel here and welcome to Next Level Life a channel where you can learn about

Investing, debt, retirement, and many other general financial education videos because

the school's aren't going to do it for us.

So if any of those topics sound interesting to you or if you want to learn how to better

handle your money and have more financial freedom be sure to hit that subscribe button

and the bell next to my name to be notified every time I upload a video.

Today, as you can no doubt tell by the title of the video, I'm getting back to my series

on the different methods of budgeting by taking a look at one of the oldest and most well-known

budgeting strategies... the envelope method.

If you're new to the channel, or if you just want to check out some of the other budgeting

methods that I've already covered I've left a link to my budgeting playlist in the description

below.

But in today's video, I'm going to be going over what the envelope method is, as well

as who I think it would work best for, and talk about how it can fail.

So with that out of the way, let's get started.

WHAT IS IT?: So what is the envelope method?

The envelope method also sometimes known as the cash-only budget or even the clip system

if you follow Rachel Cruze is just a method of budgeting where you keep cash tucked away

in envelopes that are labeled for specific spending categories such as groceries, restaurants,

entertainment, gas, and clothing.

This budgeting system works by forcing you to allocate certain portions of your income

for these variable expenses.

You'll notice that I did not include rent or mortgage payments or Insurance or even

cell phone bills in that earlier list.

And that's because those expenses are usually a lot easier to predict and are a lot more

stable.

So most people using the envelope method do not take out the cash for those categories

(they often have them paid automatically).

And that's fine because the goal of the envelope method is to just control spending.

It's by no means an exhaustive budgeting strategy.

This isn't the zero-sum budget after all.

So with that being said, how does the envelope method actually work?

Let's take a look at the steps.

Step 1 to using the envelope method is to create a budget because the envelope method

in and of itself is not really a full budget as I said it's a way to control spending in

areas that usually tend to break the budget for you.

The category that breaks my budget the most is food so I'm going to be using that as an

example in this video but the categories that give you the most issues may be entirely different.

So you start by creating a budget that reflects your Current financial situation.

It won't be perfect and you'll need to adjust as you go on but that's okay just do the best

you can.

Step 2 is where you separate your expenses because expenses like a mortgage payment or

rent are usually pretty much the same from month to month whereas things like entertainment

expenses or food can vary pretty wildly and those kinds of variable expenses that the

envelope method tries to control.

Once you've done that you move on to step 3 which is where you divide your spending

into categories such as food, gas, clothing, entertainment and any other categories that

apply to your situation.

Step 4 is to create an envelope for each of those categories you just listed and fill

them with the money you've allotted into that particular category or just indicate on the

envelope if you haven't been paid yet the amount that you're going to spend in that

category.

So let's say you've budgeted $500 a month for groceries, but you don't actually have

$500 lying around right now to put in that envelope.

That's okay you can still use the envelope method, just write down $500 on that envelope

so you know how much you've budgeted for the month and then when you get your first paycheck

you take $250 from your bank account (assuming of course that you're paid twice a month)

and put that cash into the food envelope.

When you get your second paycheck you do the same thing again take $250 out of your bank

account and put it in that envelope that's your $500 food budget for the month.

You also do this for all the other variable categories that you want to control your spending

in.

Step 5, of course, is to spend as the month goes along using money from the appropriate

envelopes and only the appropriate envelopes mind you this budget is not going to work

if you start shifting money between envelopes.

And I should clarify that by saying it's okay to adjust your budget as you're going along

because again you're not going to get it perfect right off the bat, but you don't want to be

taking money out of the food budget in order to buy that nice pair of jeans that you saw

because then you're going to run out of food money.

Or you're going to have to bring money from a different envelope into the food envelope

and then you're going to run out of money in that category and eventually it's just

an endless cycle and you're not actually controlling your spending.

Which kind of defeats the purpose of using this method.

Moving along step 6 is to put any leftover money you might have either into savings or

use it to pay down any debt you might have or even roll it over into next month envelope.

This is something that I did when I was using the envelope method, because as I said food

was a really difficult category for me to control my spending in.

So what I would do is I would roll over any money that I had left over in my food envelope

into the next month so I had a little bit of a buffer in case I slipped up and overspent

one month.

That way I wouldn't feel as bad about it because I still had the money in the envelope but

I also kept a tally of how much I was spending each month in food on the front of the envelope.

And even though I had extra money after the first few months in that envelope I tried

my best to stick to the original amount that I budgeted.

Like I said this made it a lot easier for me to not get too discouraged or stressed

out if I slipped up one month but also because I kept a tally of how much I was spending

helped me to control my spending in the food category.

Finally step 7 is to refill the envelopes at the end of the month and do it all over

again.

WHO SHOULD USE IT?: So who does this method work best for?

Well in my opinion it would probably work best for those who, similar to me when I was

getting out of college and just starting to make my way in the world, tend to overspend

in those variable categories like food or entertainment because the whole goal of this

method is to create a system that helps you to keep your spending under control.

A couple of things to keep in mind though is as I've already said don't be afraid to

tweak your category amounts over the first few months until you arrive at numbers that

work for you because it's very unlikely that you're going to get the numbers all correct

on the first try, I certainly didn't.

Another thing that I found really helped me was to reward myself when I did come in under

budget.

Like I said food was the toughest category for me personally to control so whenever I

came in under budget I rewarded myself by going out to dinner and extra time that next

month.

WHY IT CAN FAIL: And I think was something like the envelope

method those are very important things to keep in mind because it can very easily fail

if you allow yourself to get too discouraged or beat yourself up for slipping up one month

or if you start borrowing from other envelopes to keep up with another category.

If you think that this kind of thing will be a consistent problem for you then you may

want to try a different budgeting method.

Thankfully, there are a ton of other ones out there and I will be continuing to cover

as many of them as I can as we go forward.

CLOSE: So that was the envelope method.

I know that this was a little different from my other videos and it didn't have a ton

of numbers put to it, but hopefully, some of you found some value in it.

But that'll do it for me today once again if you enjoyed this video be sure to subscribe

and hit that Bell next to my name so that you'll be notified of all my future uploads.

I generally upload every single Friday, and if you have a friend that would be interested

in this kind of content be sure to share it with them and let's really get this information

out there and start our own Financial revolution.

For more infomation >> Envelope System (Cash Only Budget) Explained | How to Make A Budget - Duration: 7:34.

-------------------------------------------

5 Things that make men look less attractive - Duration: 1:43.

For more infomation >> 5 Things that make men look less attractive - Duration: 1:43.

-------------------------------------------

How To Make Cookies Art Decorating | 15+ Amazing Cookies Art Decorating Ideas 2018 | Mr.Cookies art - Duration: 10:34.

For more infomation >> How To Make Cookies Art Decorating | 15+ Amazing Cookies Art Decorating Ideas 2018 | Mr.Cookies art - Duration: 10:34.

-------------------------------------------

How To Make Money On Instagram The Easy Way - Duration: 3:22.

For more infomation >> How To Make Money On Instagram The Easy Way - Duration: 3:22.

-------------------------------------------

How To Make Chinese Old Traditional Hairstyles Tutorials\简单古装编发发型教程 - Duration: 11:19.

For more infomation >> How To Make Chinese Old Traditional Hairstyles Tutorials\简单古装编发发型教程 - Duration: 11:19.

-------------------------------------------

These Are 10 Things That Actually Make Narcissists Piss Their Pants - Duration: 5:24.

These Are 10 Things That Actually Make Narcissists Piss Their Pants

You might think that narcissist may appear to not be afraid of anything, but you know

what, they have.

They only cover their fear with their acts, so you won't notice they actually have so

many fear inside them.

Naturally, we all have our very own worries, and narcissists too.

Let's take a look for instance, narcissists always craved for attention, so what do you

think will happen if they do not get any attention?

Well, you can tell me this one in the comment below!

There are some things that completely terrify narcissist, and if you have actually ever

before experienced one you know the adhering to points to be true.

As a result of their inflated vanity, as well as lack of take care of anything yet themselves,

it is in fact quite very easy to mention their worries.

Does this seem like someone you know?

In this video, I'm going to share with you some of the things that worry narcissists

most.

Therefore, If you find this information is helpful to you, make sure to like this video

and subscribe to our channel, so you won't miss any of our interesting updates in the

future.

So, here's some of the things that actually make narcissists piss their pants.

#1 - Getting old and also aging as a whole

Essentially, a narcissist will worsen with age.

This is because with age, comes a great deal of adverse points they could not take care

of.

They are extremely worried about their physical appearance, so any type of sign of aging,

can send them right into a downwards spiral of anger or depression.

The older a narcissist obtains the much more irritable they will certainly be.

#2 - Someone taking their spotlight

If someone much better than them turns up in their individual lives, or their work environment,

you best option they will hesitate.

They do not desire anyone taking the attention they hunger for far from them.

Narcissists are anywhere and are all scared of these things undeniably.

If you or a person you understand is being abused by a narcissist, please get out or

assist them to get out.

No person is worthy of to live like that.

#3 - Being disrespected

Of course, no one prefers to be disrespected, but a narcissist is far more worried of it

compared to a lot of.

This is because of the incorrect photo he/she is constantly attempting to maintain.

They essentially seem like they are mosting likely to die when they are disrespected.

#4 - Being disregarded

Neglecting a narcissist will make points ugly real fast; when they are being neglected,

their ego is getting nothing from us.

These individuals would rather be disliked than neglected, because at least then they

are still obtaining something from you.

They need to be acknowledged to really feel material, even if it is in an adverse means.

#5 - Losing their success, be it a job or something else

They dislike taking actions backward, when it concerns the initial thing, I pointed out

a loss of success frequently includes aging.

They might lose all their loan, or perhaps obtain a pushed off by a firm they worked

for their whole life, and that is something that frightens the crap out of them.

#6 - They Fear Rejection

If you ever before decline a narcissist they get pretty disturbed.

They believe that because of they are filled with air ego, they can have whoever as well

as whatever they desire, so when somebody states 'no' to them, you can best bet there

will certainly be a lot of adverse things spread out around about that person.

#7 - Exposure

Narcissists hate being called out on their abusive actions.

It is something that normally tosses them right into a fit of craze as well as certainly,

they never ever want to be held responsible for the important things they do.

That being stated, if you have not discovered by now, they're excellent at gaslighting and

also getting others to side with them.

#8 - Being teased

A narcissist will certainly tease everyone around them, but if you attempt to transform

the tables, they get very distress.

They take themselves too seriously and also poking fun at them makes them seem like an

empty puppet.

They will be up to items.

#9 - Abandonment

By leaving or 'abandoning' a narcissist, you are taking whatever away from them.

This is why if you threaten to leave them, they either shower you with affection hoping

you'll stay, or locate a way to force you right into sticking around.

#10 - Death

This is among those that goes without saying, the majority of us are scared of passing away.

For a narcissist, fatality indicates they could no much longer be in the limelight as

well as they can not even take care of the thought of that.

If you've ever before seen that great deals of narcissists come to be religious out of

nowhere when they get old, it is due to the fact that they are finally thinking of whether

or not they will certainly be held liable for their actions when the time comes.

Well, those are some of the things that actually make narcissists piss their pants.

So, Really cool information isn't it?

I hope you enjoy this short video, if you have something on your mind, please share

your thoughts and experiences in the comments below!

Don't forget to subscribe to our channel and watch all our other amazing videos!

Thanks for watching!

For more infomation >> These Are 10 Things That Actually Make Narcissists Piss Their Pants - Duration: 5:24.

-------------------------------------------

How To Make Cookies Art Decorating #3 | Amazing Cookies Art Decorating Ideas 2018 | Mr.Cookies art - Duration: 10:12.

For more infomation >> How To Make Cookies Art Decorating #3 | Amazing Cookies Art Decorating Ideas 2018 | Mr.Cookies art - Duration: 10:12.

-------------------------------------------

DIY How to make an easy bracelet with suede and beads - Duration: 2:31.

For more infomation >> DIY How to make an easy bracelet with suede and beads - Duration: 2:31.

-------------------------------------------

How To Make Your Touches Visible On Your Phone ANDROID - Duration: 1:03.

INTRO

HEY GUYS WASSUP

TODAY IAM GOING TO SHOW YOU HOW TO MAKE YOUR TOUCHES VISIBLE ON YOUR PHONE SCREEN

SIMPLE AND EASY SO LETS GET STARTED

FISRT THING IS TO GO TO SETTINGS

SCROLL DOWN

TO DEVELOPER OPTIONS

AFTER DEVELOPER YOU SCROLL DOWN AND THEN CLICK THE THING THAT SAYS SHOW TOUCHES

AND HERE YOU GO GUYS PEACE OUT HAVE A GOOD DAY!!!

For more infomation >> How To Make Your Touches Visible On Your Phone ANDROID - Duration: 1:03.

-------------------------------------------

Jazz Fest Interpreters make sure no one misses a beat - Duration: 3:14.

For more infomation >> Jazz Fest Interpreters make sure no one misses a beat - Duration: 3:14.

-------------------------------------------

#GirlsMode4 : myShop Story! ~make believe~ 🏬🛍️👛👠| 『Styling Star/Looks de Stars』 |「BOYS MODE」 - Duration: 1:56.

Hello!

This is our GirlsMode shop!

Please come visit!

We are located in GirlsMode City!

I am the shop owner!

It's really AKI, but lets call him BOY for now.

This is my partner!

Her name is Princess!

Although she likes to be called, "The Queen of Darkness"!

….And if Princess had one hundred percent control of the boutique, this is how it would

look like….

She has….unique tastes….

Forgive her….She's my little niece and you know how teenager girls can be….

This is my fashion business card!

Princess decorated it!

Not too bad, is it?

Anyway!

We hope to see you soon!

Have a lovely day!

Bye bye now!

For more infomation >> #GirlsMode4 : myShop Story! ~make believe~ 🏬🛍️👛👠| 『Styling Star/Looks de Stars』 |「BOYS MODE」 - Duration: 1:56.

-------------------------------------------

MAKE YOUR OWN MUSIC FOR FREE - no skills required - Duration: 4:32.

TODAY I'M GOING TO SHOW YOU ANOTHER PROGRAM TO MAKE MUSIC

YEAH THIS IS CALLED, HERE IT IS

THE LINK IT'S UNDER THE DESCRIPTION BELOW

THIS IS CALLED THE TONY B MACHINE

AND IT MAKES TECHNO MUSIC

OR TRANCE

I CAN'T TELL THE DIFFERENCE

I MIGHT EVEN USE THIS MUSIC FOR ONE OF MY GAMES

YOU SHOULD PROBABLY DO IT TOO

LET ME SHOW YOU A DEMO HERE

HERE IS THE DEMO, THE LINK IT'S UNDER THE DESCRIPTION BELOW

DON'T FORGET TO SMACK THE LIKE BUTTON AND SUBSCRIBE

IF YOU ARE NOT SUBSCRIBED

NEXT TO THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON THERE IS A BELL

CLICK ON THE BELL

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét