Thứ Bảy, 5 tháng 5, 2018

Youtube daily Best May 5 2018

PLEASE LIKE, COMMENT, SHARE & SUBSCRIBE my Videos! Thank you very much!

whoa animecon hey this is today do you want go check this out yeah sure but I'm

lost buzz dude you're not doing anything are you staring at that girl nice pear

sauce smile what no you should totally talk to her man I mean shit Jedi but how

brother just watch talk about me wait no no no Oh My Sassy heart let's watch this

I heard it was amazing yeah let's just watch out Doug ninja game what come on

we watched up like eight times already

Dona moça i'ma do years of the go home Erasmus oh no moola seemed enjoy G next

survey favorite color red favorite shape mmm movie are you Panda huh oh yeah yeah

that's mean I'm Tom may I sit oh yeah of course

sit please Thanks it's nice oh it's me you came in with your brothers the other

day you wanted my number I don't remember oh I like the tofu salad please

oh yeah okay Oh panda do you want my number

no just a salad please okay one salad please make sure there's no nuts in it

thank you dude where have you been we've been

waiting for like an hour Ice Bear is starving oh shoot I totally

forgot we were supposed to get pizza I'm sorry man I was having too much fun with

Tom oh thank you all right dig in oh actually that slice withdrew yes - it's

almost the season finale he's getting creepy

nice / getting heebie-jeebies maybe tomorrow you can come over to my place

and watch it yeah oh wait that would end pretty stop

calling me that okay I pan what a place came with us no I'm gonna

go to bed got a make sure I got enough rest before I meet Tom tomorrow

oh wait somebody's calling no I know about their friendship is all

yeah that's figs yep hey panda today was great good morning

what is this I was gonna surprise you but welcome to our new place man

remember you said it would be cool if we were roommates so yeah here it is what

do I think dude you just kidnapped me what no no no

this is too far where the heck are we how did my stuff get here how did I even

get here boys command block all exits huh

not until we finish our conversation panda you said you were going to be best

friends forever I gotta get out of here huh hey panda

buddy everything okay panda say wait Tommy

what have I done

I'm sorry it's okay it's gonna be okay I don't think it is dude if we don't get

go to gym oh hey man you wouldn't be looking for a place to live would you

man the animation is so much better than last right oh I I don't think we're

gonna be hanging out anymore oh I'm sorry bud here come some of this

pan pan look you are a bunch of Kareem show the my gassy heart I don't care

what we watch I just want to hang out with my brothers mail for you

three Christmas party invitations for tonight oh what a great bunch of friends

this will be the first Christmas we'll have stuff to do other than sit around

me Ice Bear grateful gee that seems like a pretty neat party huh yeah too bad

were so busy tonight right and before you think twice about not coming can't

say you know it's simple math okay well I'll set alarm so we can keep on

schedule whoa Christmas rager

remember we stick to the plan this party's pretty crazy it will be now that

you're here but I thought for starters we could try limbo whoa

yay come on all right there it is

weird of the invitation sea to go again well the map points to a big dream but

if this is the party then where's Charlie oh hey you made it

Charlie why is your party in a tree well you have to have a Christmas party in a

Christmas tree silly everyone knows that I don't think that's right of course it

is oh I will scrap check on the turkey hey

Turkey how's it going all right you know you guys actually just came in time I

could use your help find and star to put on top of the tree good luck finding the

right star for your tree though but I wanted thanks for Ag nog man we have

even less time ago right this way sir meet my family members guys oh hello oh

they're real bears oh hi Bears of all time thank you for

your hospitality everyone oops sorry excuse us chilly August mean to you guys

Park but we have to head out don't be ridiculous you just got here I'm sorry

Chloe we can't go yah oh try these two this is called we'll take these to go

and we'll let you know how we feel about them yeah oh I'm so so so so sorry

yeah we didn't mean to it is okay it seems like a you guys are in a hurry

don't worry Bears will take care of it I'm so sorry we're really sorry

jeez Oh Mina

what why would I invite you give me that huh whatever

clearly this invitation was not meant for you this is a mistake my phone hey

social media guy you're fired Amit my holiday bash right guys smile

for the cameras don't forget your super special gift isn't that great for this

they're the ones that really care about us they've been real Dingles this

Christmas if it those parties are all over now phony you know we can make it

up to them somehow

Oh perfect

why were you making something no whoa whoa guys oh good morning I spare a

special peace offering we know this doesn't right all the wrong we did

yesterday you really care about you

warning bras actually it'll be better if I go myself the cashier was really cute

so I think I'm just gonna ask her out but you know she's super cool so I want

to kind of project like a lone wolf vibe I think anyway love you bye you wanna

hang out man so bored no thanks

it's gonna be good run in here somewhere ooh lost chicken and if I told you to

make sure that why ice it's problem that's the garbage truck darn arm is

busted we got to work fast yeah oops

yeah hold on that hurry up fellas okay

okay oh the chicken lady ma'am yep you're hurt did you get my

email huh I guess bowtie I miss little Markey so much let me put

these up for you are you totally do it are you sure young man of course I'd

love to help plus I can get it done in no time thanks

to my new ride oh that's with you and one for you and one there must be

some kind of Doc Whisperer or maybe you just smell garbage II oh dude you look

super tired you okay maybe you should just take it

easy I can take over for you screw that someone clocked it wasn't you right then

it's got to be their lost chicken huh come on pups

we can talk at that time is a constant stream the traversing is impossible but

who writes the textbooks that's right the government they're keeping

time-travel for themselves the grand unveiling

flawless now

greetings dwellers immediately what that the chicken yes the chicken we require

him for future reasons I doubt you to understand I bet you some government

Carly try to steal my technology aren't you Oh No what do I do

come on pups mark please that's it good

come on hey Griss what you been up to today oh you know going around town

helping people that awful smell that panda it's the smell of it it smells

like garbage this photography the Arctic I spare I bear lost that try looking

under the sink okay stop I'm going on break Oh Chloe uh you look

good what is all this all these shapes and squiggles pi-bonds big deal it's

worth half the course great fill this yeah now the class wait a second I'm

missing Chloe can we help it all work okay no come on guys get in here on

three one two three study time Chloe you there

well looks like we only have one copy left it's call number QD 2 5 3 2's with

Natural Sciences on the third floor did you get all that all right let's do some

jumping jacks & 1 & 2 & 1 & 2 wake up Chloe open Adam you got a file

and print what no come on go away come on there

you go your document should be printing oh

great thanks like very lady

okay try this one next and this one and this one and finished all right one page

down how many more to go

screeches so energized maybe study for a test call what have I done

Chloe did you guys see Chloe what's going on with her yeah I might have

given her an excess of sugar to keep her away

that fly local funny to you I know no but it feel kind of ting Oh

guys check it out it's like the world's slowest wait this means

but all the time we had we got a scram going gonna crash now hang in there

Khloe seriously no what a waste of a sugar rush nice / has sugar crash looks

like you got the dates a little mixed up oh whoa you guys look like you could use

some sugar man yeah I don't think that's a good idea

For more infomation >> We Bare Bears Memorable Moments Best Cartoon for Kids & Children Part 35 - Nicole Hart - Duration: 16:38.

-------------------------------------------

Adele Greatest Hits Full Live - Adele Best Songs - Duration: 1:01:33.

Hello friends ! If you like this channel music please like & share, subscribe channel. Thanks you very much !!

For more infomation >> Adele Greatest Hits Full Live - Adele Best Songs - Duration: 1:01:33.

-------------------------------------------

Rihanna Greatest Hits Full Album - Best Songs Of Rihanna Playlist - Duration: 1:14:17.

Hello friends ! If you like this channel music please like & share, subscribe channel. Thanks you very much !!

For more infomation >> Rihanna Greatest Hits Full Album - Best Songs Of Rihanna Playlist - Duration: 1:14:17.

-------------------------------------------

Aay Tay Main Ve Jandan Sharab | Muhammad Mumtaz Bandialvi | Best Punjabi Saraiki Audio Song - Duration: 7:58.

For more infomation >> Aay Tay Main Ve Jandan Sharab | Muhammad Mumtaz Bandialvi | Best Punjabi Saraiki Audio Song - Duration: 7:58.

-------------------------------------------

Rusty Rivets Memorable Moments Best Cartoon for Kids Part 3 - Kate Hurst - Duration: 16:30.

PLEASE LIKE, SHARE, COMMENT & SUBCRIBE video! Thanks you very much!

For more infomation >> Rusty Rivets Memorable Moments Best Cartoon for Kids Part 3 - Kate Hurst - Duration: 16:30.

-------------------------------------------

İsmail Başaran & Tufan Alişan - Ya Banat (Best Arabic Trap) - Duration: 3:24.

For more infomation >> İsmail Başaran & Tufan Alişan - Ya Banat (Best Arabic Trap) - Duration: 3:24.

-------------------------------------------

Zig and Sharko - Moumoute Et Moustache - Best Cartoon For Kids & Children - TenTen - Duration: 12:58.

Please LIKE, SHARE, COMMENT And SUBCRIBE Videos! Thank you!

For more infomation >> Zig and Sharko - Moumoute Et Moustache - Best Cartoon For Kids & Children - TenTen - Duration: 12:58.

-------------------------------------------

Puppy Dog Pals Memorable Moments Best Cartoon For Kids & Children Episode 592 - Blue Pig - Duration: 18:36.

PLEASE LIKE, SHARE, COMMENT & SUBCRIBE video! Thanks you very much!

Laxity

Why else would you wave it around while she's getting ladies through it Bob's using the stick to pretend like he's an orchestra conductor

To play catch with that's called a baton. Oh

The end is coming and it's my favorite part that big gone finale

What's going to a concert ha

Oops, I hopefully won't say the Nuge good thing. They sell doggy treats at that snack bar

1 2 3 1 what you doing dally? What's in that lady and of course the gum for the big gum finale at the end?

One two, and I'm gonna find a way to take it

I

Can't leave the concert without my special baton. I'm sad just thinking about it

We don't need to be sad Roley we need to be on a mission

I

See we're trying to give them a time stick slow thing down and we can get the baton back

Hurting is what I do best

Well that didn't go how I pictured it in my mind everyone. Okay, yeah, man. That was fun

We did it rolling we saved Bob's concert. Where's there ever any doubt. We're just in time, and I'm playing the gong

Double pop power to the rescue

Going for the big grand finale at the end of the concert

Hi guys hey here gone round gold-colored made a gong just kind of noise

That was one good cheese wasn't it. Did you catch the gong?

Roli

Back to the wah wah whoa we did it we got the gone back to the stage so now Bob's cancer - saved

Again other than the finale and the parts in the middle do you hear that Roley the cloud road is about to begin?

Is everyone ready to tune up and play?

Yeah, I got to your favorite dog treats. Oh boy the concert is about to start

As a special treat I'd like someone from the audience to help me conduct the orchestra for the famous

Yes you oh you two stay here, Oh

We can't not bingo Li time to celebrate well if you say so

Hey there guys mind if I borrow a cushion

Hey look what's on TV?

Butterfly looks a lot like the ones on TV move you're supposed to be on a journey with thousands of butterflies

Bye guys see ya, SC. See you after work

Hey there

Yes, then I think we have our mission. We're going to help this butterfly find her family at the butterfly forest

Hey look she likes it come on Vicky. Let's go find your family

We didn't need to find our way to the butterfly forest, which is by the sunny warm Beach. Don't worry Vicky

You'll be back with his family before you know it

Sound like they're going to the butterfly force to then all of our the butterfly books

Taking us right where we need to go

Worried Frank, there's a gas station and repair shop right there

I'm sure they'll fix this bus in no time and she looks like she's missing our family - it's okay Vicki

You don't need that big bus to take you to your family. Yeah, cuz you've got us

It's beautiful

But which way is the butterfly force I think my arms are tired that's about it

Look I see the flying to the ocean then who that's why we're not going for

Right because it will join it moving down the mountain

How're we gonna get her way up there

Take this like it's a kite strip and hold it - I don't blow away daddy got it

Mr.. Waiting for you to fly there we'll find another one

Rolling positive and BIC is our family there didn't you?

Then it's a good thing we practice playing mouth pink only this morning. Let's do this with puppy power

Is this your family fix?

That's a yes by the deep unless you meet soup

Welcome back ladies and gentlemen this is Clint Manley, and I am back at the butterfly forest

I wonder if that butterfly that was here this morning

We made it Frank. I'm glad they finally fixed that bus ha ha

Esther one landed on me. Are you enjoying your trip to the butterfly forest sir, it's a dream come true

Yeah, I'm pretty sure he is

Smells like sidewalk yep

I'd like to get one ticket for today's show please I am sorry all of those tickets have been sold

But all of those tickets have been sold too well

That's not great at all, but there isn't even one seat available imagine that not even one

Not even one seat

That's a great idea if we take his chair there Bob can have a seat at the theater. Just like you wanted

So I guess we'll have to take Bob see to the theater with his e still on it

Come on sleeping hissy you coming on our mission, too

Which way that theater from here, it's probably this way unless it's that way

Maybe it's some other way. Where are you two going with this sit on me thingy. It's Bob

See we're getting it to the theater firm

Oh, okay, then the quickest way to the theater is to take that shortcut through the pillow stuffing Factory

Then let's get five seats straight through it

To get to that theater here you're gonna have to push that thing up a really big hill

At the top of a hill

Okay the trucks all loaded

Hey, can you take these things to the theater where they're doing that play did this year know what they're doing that boy?

Thanks for delivering this stuff exactly what Bob won?

This is what the people who play get ready to go out

Ah beans the throne was supposed to be in that delivery truck we need it thrown or we can't do the play

Citizens don't sylvania before I sit on my

Musicians sound the trumpets before the decree

And as you take it for tonight's show I better get this to Bob

Do you think you'll be coming back no we want a mission yeah should have guessed mission

Oh

Yeah, clean Gazoo can't sit on a regular nobody failed your mission was to get Bob's chair to the theater

Which is exactly what you did Bob is going to that show?

for tonight come on pups

new mission is

Easy hold on just let me check my mail and then the three of us can play together

What's this

Hey, it's a ticket for tonight's performance of

As queen of dog sylvania I say to thee let my puppies go

Thanks for letting us watch the show from here

I'm glad you came back to see the rest of it and that your friend Bob is seeing it too

The legend of

The great outdoors that is pretty great, you know we're outdoors

I'm gonna guess that that wasn't supposed to happen

Okay before we hit the road to go back home. We'll just pop inside this shop, but don't worry

There's a window so I can keep an eye on you from inside the store. I don't know maybe

It's time to get Bob's fishing pole

Nowhere do we know I got a tail for you oh

I know what swam off with your Bob's fishing pole well

Hello, there mister have we ever heard ol snapper

Bingo well old snapper is a monster that roams deep beneath these waters

But ever he finds in the lake to his hideout forever

There's an island in the center of this lake snapper Island most likely, that's where you'll find Bob's fishing pole

Thanks, Quincey. You're a huge help. Wait a minute there

You're gonna need a bigger boat

Good luck pops

My boat's at this part of the lake

Rolly Rolly

Hey, whoa why it's bingo and Rolly my two favorite puffs

And that's the legend the whole snap yes sure

He probably took your fishing pole, then let me tell you both what I'm about to do

I'm gonna get you out the snappers Island so that you better yet. I'll just make you

Battle cross the

Ladies garrison no really I always felt my bravest when we're doing something again well

They don't that's the power of puppy power, okay, Rowley. We're here

Snapper Island now we just need to find Bob's fishing pole

So that was easy I can get us there faster with

Holy power to the rescue

Bob's gonna be so happy when he gets his fishing pole back

It's gotta be old snapper he's come back to Bob's fishing pole

We can't seem to follow the bubble trail, what do you say Rolly you think you can swing some more?

We scout you puppies you're scary could you're born from the mud look at the lake?

Yes, I do look pretty scary with all this gunk that gets all over me when I swim oh

You mean the shiny red stick someone left in my lake as a gift yes, they belong to our owner Bob

He dropped the fishing pole in the water when you took the bobby thing. Oh, that's terrible

For a turtle come on hop on

Wait a minute my fishing pole at my bobber we found a buck ah

This is the life

It's a turtle

They say is 50 feet tall and lives in a big castle of mud on an island in the middle of the lake

For more infomation >> Puppy Dog Pals Memorable Moments Best Cartoon For Kids & Children Episode 592 - Blue Pig - Duration: 18:36.

-------------------------------------------

Led Zeppelin Greatest Hits Full Live - Best Of Led Zeppelin - Duration: 1:44:41.

Hello friends ! If you like this channel music please like & share, subscribe channel. Thanks you very much !!

For more infomation >> Led Zeppelin Greatest Hits Full Live - Best Of Led Zeppelin - Duration: 1:44:41.

-------------------------------------------

Goldie and Bear Cute Moments Best Cartoon For Kids & Children Part 745 - Lauren Baker - Duration: 16:49.

PLEASE LIKE, SHARE, COMMENT & SUBCRIBE video! Thanks you very much!

Oh whale of a tale

Thank you my favourites never stuck Chuck

Story, and why is he stuck?

Once upon it Chuck never lost hope he'd simply say I've never stuck Chuck

I'll find a way by skill smarts swept away by hot-air balloons

Caught up in tornadoes and carried off by Dragons sucked into whirlpools. You name it, but that's what made us while you breathe, huh?

Mm-hmm at the faraway forest farm fair

But when he got to his garden the only thing there was an ogre who would eaten the pumpkin and was now fast asleep

Thanks red you've got to be kidding me

Shh, it's story time he didn't realize that the shiny coin would also attract a giant whale

blue swallow Chuck Oh

and their tiny boat ah

He's suckin the whale what's he gonna. Do I'll be back in a little while I can finish the story. I can't wait that long

Do anything to hear the end of that?

Big bad

Oh, that's no problem. I just hold on to this then you know I'm gonna help you out

Give you a little while to get over and when I get back. I sure hope there's a basket full of muffins wet

Food yes, what's upon a time heard that before a

Well and

We heard the start, but now we need to hear the rest

Ah

Thanks, I guess I shoulda

Hey if we did have the book we could read how Chuck got out of the whale and maybe that would help us figure out

How we can get out of the whale well, it's gotta be in here skewed find away

My skill smarter luck Wow five minutes inside a giant fashion Youth tooth lost it way if I were Chuck

I chewed tons of bubblegum employee use the feather my caps to tickle the roof of the whale's mouth and make him sneeze the south

kablooey

I know

Oh well would you look at this?

This belongs to you, would you read it, please?

To everyone so we could tickle the roof of the whale's mouth with the feather from his cap hey. It's bad

You came up with the same cleaners never stopped

The Molina's wild ride

I don't see anybody me neither

Yeah, you don't want to squish the babysitter do yeah?

That sounds great doesn't it?

Sure, yeah, I can't hear you. Are we gonna have some fun tonight. Yeah

Thumbelina's in charge now so you to listen to what she tells you

Mama, are you sure some ballina can do this I mean

I've got an idea blanket fort oh boy. This is gonna be a blast

And inside I'm a work of art and mom

There's a jumbo heart in my teeth these jets Haydn's because the fat mouth

Looks good, it's perfect, and you know what you gotta do in a blanket for it. Don't you what what a?

Symbol for you, thanks a symbol for you and a symbol for me. You don't want to get a tummy, ache just

Kidding

Oh

No, sorry Thumbelina, are you okay? Oh sure oh, I'm fine

The water please

Thank you care of you -

It's like I always say when things are at their worst it just means they can only get better whoa

Of course if this branch breaks, that would definitely not be better

Okay here

Larry

Was trying to hurt you

No, not this feathery fella like I always say when you're tiny like me it's good to have big friends right Larry

Anyone home

because by flying it on a bird his name's Larry Wow with such creative stories I

Told you to you'd have fun with Thumbelina

Behr's red shoes

Are you guys okay prepare to be amazed that

Floorboard is uneven

Give it another try what about you bear? I?

Don't know how to dance maybe I'll just watch come on

With some practice you'll learn by tonight. There's not enough time well

It's worth a try isn't it sure there's enough time there

My dancing shoes are gonna help him

Maybe I need a pair this must be the place

I've got a very special pair right here

Don't be shy what you've got this. I'm a magic dancing shoes when you have them on you

The trees now

I got magic

Dancing

I

Can't wait for everyone to see me yeah, I'll pick you up on the way to the wingding bear

But but I told everyone I was the best dancer in the forest I need those shoes, what can I tell you?

I'm all out oh

Man I'll be a dead sing machine a dance

All right, I just need a plan

I've got an idea

Great night for me because I'll be where it bears magic dancing shoes, and he'll be wearing these

regular old shoes

Hey, you guys look great take some peace

ODU

Anybody want some punch. I just whipped up a new batch gee

Thanks, big bad listen a sense that your first dance and all I got you a little present for me. Oh

The good luck socks these are great

all right, though ah

I'm so excited. I wanna be the first one on the dance floor. Yeah

Why are you putting on their shoes? Why maybe they're my shoes

You don't know well are they your shoes what that's not the I don't know

he's wearing regular shoes that look like his magic shoes that I switched when he wasn't looking I

Just borrowed him Oh

big bad sometimes you

know

Let the dancing begin

No you were dancing bear don't you get it

This is all you you must have danced so much for the magic shoes on that you actually learned how to dance

so

Nobody likes me

Hey big bad wanna dance. Oh, no. Thanks truth is I can't dance okay there

I said it. I can't dance

Hey guys, what's wrong? Well, I need to go into town with my mom

Stay here and watch juicy

Gee I thought it would be bigger that's my problem

Whenever there's a contest coming up KUSI's eggs get I make sure her food and water are full and now I've heard about these new

Special booth treats doctor honks egg laying specs to help birds lay their biggest it hold on Jack. I might have an idea

Are you thinking what I'm thinking?

How hard it must be for an egg to swim?

No

Yeah, and if we do a good job. You could give us each a golden egg well

I really want to win, but I wouldn't want anything to happen to goosey you think you can

Your good friends we're gonna keep her safe and sound, but if you trust in us

And we will I must admit it seems ideal

And I could use the help for real. Okay. You've got yourself a deal don't let me down

I guess I asked for that

Help you children

What are you doing here?

Well if you think that can help, but you know the more you chase a goose the faster so run what she needs to

Take her nap I think I know just the thing you

Think this is gonna work. Well. We know goosey likes gooseberry pie, right

Yes now back to the bar

Yeah look oh

Now she's gone for real

For the worst goose sitters ever huh, it looks like Jack just got home. Hey guys I'll be right there

Let me do the talking it was hoping you'd say that so high, huh?

Goosey, got out of her cage and ran away and got in a pie fight and knocked over the pigs ladder

She's gone oh

Sorry Humpty oh, that's okay

I've always done swimming for the day

Maybe I've been doing this all wrong keeping her cooped up in her cage. I mean look at this egg

She did seem pretty. Happy when she was running around. You're right you earned it

Didn't we say -

Sure you can have that one no come on goosey. Let's go win the egg laying contest by Jack hi dragon by goosey

For more infomation >> Goldie and Bear Cute Moments Best Cartoon For Kids & Children Part 745 - Lauren Baker - Duration: 16:49.

-------------------------------------------

Elena of Avalor Lovely Moment Best Cartoon For Kids & Children Episode 109 - Orange Hat - Duration: 17:46.

PLEASE LIKE, COMMENT, SHARE & SUBSCRIBE my Videos! Thank you very much!

pencils crack sketchbooks check protractor mobile science good morning

hi abuela nice eat that are you excited for your first day of school

oh yeah I mean bean castle schooled was fun and all but

I will what is it

class class can I have princess Isabelle you can

just call me Isabelle okay Isabelle you'll be sitting with kike and Amaro

Kiki Amara hocus-pocus let's yes good now before we get started

safety first please put on your goggles and use for new vines can anyone tell me

where these plants grow Isabel the crystal caverns exactly oh okay first

using your measuring cylinder pour equal amounts of sap and choose into a beaker

hmm see yourselves next stir the ingredients well then turn over your

beaker and super bouncy rubber

what's this game called feed the jack would you get five balls every time you

throw one I could make a suggestion you have a good throwing arm but if you

change the angle of your throw you would hit your mark what do you mean during

recess anyway actually it's physics sorry smartypants I mean smarty gown so

do you like your teacher yes um you want to tell me what happened at school today

you know before anymore bags get hurt don't make friends soon

oh I won't pique doesn't like me and if TK doesn't like you none of the kids

like you he's like the boss of everybody

things will get better because the Isabel I know can fix anything

thanks Elena I know just what to do I knew you would

like a clock that ticks NIT edges clicks

why aren't you wearing your royal gown royal gowns aren't my thing anymore our

thing that's why she's acting this way Crown Princess Elena Princess Isabel

forgot her satchel oh I'll take you to her myself

this will give me an excuse to see what's going on with this about me

Isabel I expected more from a princess that was so cool really I mean I don't

want it are you sure don't you need your

sketchbook science kit protractor I'm sure okay sorry for the interruption

it's no problem princess Elaine

I'd like to welcome you all to one of the most wondrous spots in the whole

kingdom the crystal caverns you mean princess no fun ISA can I talk to you

for a second oh okay you know better than to be this rude okay okay the Sun

crystals illuminate the caverns but what makes them extra special is that their

light has the same effect on plants as the Sun that's how those moon vines and

elastica trees over there can

crystals in every color of the rainbow and a few more Oh what did they come

Isabelle we should head back this doesn't look stable it's fine

it's only a couple of feet okay

all right

but I'm gonna need my girl panic

okay we'll have to jump in and swim for it

you can do this

I'm sorry for all the trouble I caused Selena

maybe friends can be hard sometimes but you're great

okay

I'm sorry it was my idea but I'll never do it again

me neither I'm sure you won't and do you know why because the three of you are

going I think I have a way to make it fun sure Isabelle can you help me with

my throat sure

you

Royalle retreat

thanks that way low you mind keeping it down I'm trying to take a nap over here

oh sorry Skylar this is my first time at King Hector's royal retreat

okay I know all the Kings I've read up on their kingdoms I have my royal gifts

ready to go Skylar come on Skylar what about my vacation

she'll be fine Francis school okay just remember Elena not all rulers suck the

same

whoa those are

he's a royal entrance thank Skylar hi

yes I should probably warn you that King Hector can be a bitch

Hoshi I was going to say difficult King Hector what this retreat is for rulers

only Hector this is Elena the crown princess enjoying your summer

castles with a joy beyond mission yes thank you for giving them to us well you

play your cards right away then you won't have to fly it on that beast was

he calling a beast Skylar is not a beast he's a jack one yeah I know I got a zoo

full of them huh why would I build a school I graduated

years ago as far as you know how about giving us a tour of the island Hector

hey thought you never asked for Kane where you can start with my new appeal

it is even more beautiful than I remember

like hopefully nice okay stop worrying Francisco's big purple ones how do you

know that let's see if we can find a baby sure right after a little CA

take a seat everyone prepare for the feast your laptops I'll just take this

one nope that one's for what Keaney bernini oh that's okay Hector said all

right then shall we begin I have royal gifts for everyone

handmade shears a valoran chocolate

don't worry King Hector is hard on all the new rulers yes oh yeah

my first retreat that wasn't it those are very clear there's nothing there you

have it now who is up for another round escape shooting yes I guess I am to make

any sense my family and I saw a whole pot on the

voyage here but they were friendly my wife perhaps we should think this to

Hector also let me get it straight what you're

saying is you don't want my new C blaster ship let's start planning that

attack

over there except except when when the female marble succumbs to shore to lay

her eggs it's a baby mustn't get very upset if they're separated from the band

after had hatched but first I have to tell the other Kings it's just a baby

oh no no did you see the mark bozo

after no you have to listen to me but what you're doing is wrong

Liza pan do you think I'm wrong of course smart Raj Nader I'm out

let's go spyler

not yet maybe we should go let's check it out

there she's trapped in those roots that would explain why the babies alone

okay I am forced to use the most powerful weapon at my disposal your

claws my mouth

the baby isn't a threat anymore it's calm yeah so make it that much easier to

capture for my aquarium it's already done

dragon man

I'm sorry Princesa doesn't matter we're too late I'll get us to shore Joaquin I

should have listened to you from the beginning early perhaps I've spent so

much time following Hector's lead I forgot that true leadership is about

standing up for what you believe great leaders do after they fail what's that

try again

Oh major

did that creature up

without the C blaster was indestructible I have a plan

got about the creature med patch up my ship at once

do you think you're doing free get away from that cry

you might want to get off your ship - its sea

very good who would like some a valoran chocolate I know you do

well I certainly do thank you for hosting us here

Island of youth

I did not know we were having a meeting it's princess matter well that was close

well he's off to the library now so we're in the clear and I have list of

everything we need I'm going to bake a Stephens favorite that is leches

climbing to his knees so what's the plan for the music my guitar is all tuned up

can i play the birthday song with you of course he's a bell why thank you though

he doesn't find out about the surprise right of course we're taking him sailing

love sailing just make sure to I'm just getting older but I have nothing to show

for it that's not true you've got loads of new

gray hairs getting old it's no fun Oh first my grandparents then shiriki

guess what cousin no Elena you're taking your sailing today ah see what I mean

and I found this old nautical map in my grandfather stuff

it must be magical look there's the castle come on come on we're walking it

is rumored to have a boost it'll be on the other side of the world do you

realize what this means Higgins when I drink from the Fountain of Youth I will

be young and strong again

hmm what is that a new hinge to me I invented today is your

For more infomation >> Elena of Avalor Lovely Moment Best Cartoon For Kids & Children Episode 109 - Orange Hat - Duration: 17:46.

-------------------------------------------

Beat Bugs Memorable Moments Best Cartoon For Kids & Children Part 12 - Olivia Woods - Duration: 18:05.

PLEASE LIKE, SHARE, COMMENTS & SUBCRIBE Video! Thank you very much!

For more infomation >> Beat Bugs Memorable Moments Best Cartoon For Kids & Children Part 12 - Olivia Woods - Duration: 18:05.

-------------------------------------------

Top & Best Car Game Free for Android Online 2018 Under 50 Mb - Fun Commentary & Review by NBAG - Duration: 1:34.

Good day people!!

We are celebrating a bit of a demolition day today.

Enjoy it with a bag of popcorn or jump right into the arena.

Take your pick!!

I am going all Frankenstein on all the mobiles in the arena.

No mercy today!!

Yeah!! that's right.

I am gonna ram my heavy duty rolling metal monster into your vehicle.

Brace for it.

Whoa!!

Oh yeah, I am gonna flame the shit out of you!!

Did I tell ya I love barbecue?

Look at that a flying hotdog.

Yum!!

I really dig the design though, you soak in all the collision impact in the spongey bread

& you can eat it as well when the ramfest leaves

you all famished & shit.

So fellas this was CRASH OF CARS for ya!!

I dig this game big time.

It's like hunger games for cars.

Destroy or be destroyed.

As much it is dangerous ramming into other vehicles in real life.

I enjoyed destroying vehicles in this game thoroughly.

It is a real time multiplayer game that is where all the fun lies.

It has got several maps.

70+ unlockable cars, well that's a number.

You can customize your vehicles, upgrade them with flamethrowers, cannons & what not

not.

I recommend downloading & trying this game for once.

It's on Google Play Store, links are always in the

description.

Download it, give it a try, do lemme know how you feel about it.

Any, any comments would be very meaningful to me.

If you enjoyed the video do leave a like.

If you haven't subscribed yet.

Subscribe for a regular supply of super amazing videos.

Do follow me on social media, links are given in the description.

This is NBAG signing off.

See you in the next video.

Until then, it's a good bye!!

For more infomation >> Top & Best Car Game Free for Android Online 2018 Under 50 Mb - Fun Commentary & Review by NBAG - Duration: 1:34.

-------------------------------------------

Ahri Pentakill - Ahri Montage | Best Plays Ahri 2018 | Top Pentakill Ahri - Duration: 20:53.

For more infomation >> Ahri Pentakill - Ahri Montage | Best Plays Ahri 2018 | Top Pentakill Ahri - Duration: 20:53.

-------------------------------------------

Zig & Sharko Moumoute Et Moustache Best Cartoon For Kids & Children - Tilly Lucas - Duration: 12:26.

Thanks You So Much For Watching!

For more infomation >> Zig & Sharko Moumoute Et Moustache Best Cartoon For Kids & Children - Tilly Lucas - Duration: 12:26.

-------------------------------------------

Regular Show Memorable Moment Best Cartoon For Kids & Children Episode 213 - LUCAS FOX - Duration: 18:07.

PLEASE LIKE, COMMENT, SHARE & SUBSCRIBE my Videos! Thank you very much!

we've only moved 3 inches in this line and I'm starving

stomach nice hey man what's with the balls those are complementary golf balls

for a new sink hole de queso challenge if you get a hole in one your party eats

for Monica you've got to make this shot I don't wanna have to eat my lunch off

the bathroom door mmm oh sorry Rigby your turn CJ that's okay I think I'll

pass oh come on just try it can't be any worse than us I just really don't like

minigolf in provolone we have a winner Chas

melter CEO and founder of cheezer's you were the first and only customer to beat

the sink hole de queso challenge congratulations huh say with skills like

that I don't want to do this I don't like mini-golf and I don't like

waiting in line we're talking about cutting in front of people and getting

away with it you're the only one who can win this for us yes CJ you're good

enough to win I get paid extra to say that serious skills CJ how did I not

know you're amazing at this I'm full of surprises champion mini-golf pro that

explains so much wait so your last name is putter no that's just his mini-golf

name look it's not something I really like to talk about growing up with a

mini-golf legend has your

let me win I'll be able to make the next shot easy and then I'll get second place

second place is just the first loser you gotta go all or nothing yeah you

don't have to play in this tournament if you don't want to yes you do you're our

only hope at that cut the cheezer's card think of the children me

with my old pal chas melter the other day and he mentioned that someone was

playing in the putterpalooza didn't think you'd be dustin off the ol

mini-clubs kiddo cool forget it Mordecai let's just go

ooh we got a sensitive guy over here you must not be very competitive eh pal

I'll bet the only trophies you ever won were for come ha ha

another first-place victory for Carl putter we'll see about that

see you in the line at cheezer's with all the other amateurs kiddo

all right folks we have a tie from here on out let the sudden-death round

you insist

Carl putter missed the final hole CJ makes this next shot shell win

congratulations CJ you've won the putterpalooza nice puttin ceej you

finally be I've been waiting a long time for that trash talk

thanks for helping me out Mordecai no one's ever had my back like you do Oh

anytime

don't worry Rigby I'll wait in line at cheezer's with you

so who's up for god´s at my house tonight show me her new rock polisher

know who else likes to polish people's racks bought a KY oh I would but CJ and

I are going to a laser light show tonight

baby I don't know where I'd be today if I hadn't met you yeah no I've been

skipping solo for too long now I need to start dating again skips getting back in

the saddle ilex you bros the ones who got you back

while you're looking for ladies hmm it's me we just sit here and wait till they

come talk to us racing doesn't get you the lady skips watch and learn

excuse me ladies perhaps you could settle a bet well I honey's giving us

eye contact excuse me are you a parking ticket cause you got fine written all

over you hey skips meet any fine females tonight I just not cut out for the whole

club scene dude nobody meets anybody at clubs copies I'm good at fixing stuff

mechanical whiz who can fix anything busted engines broken hearts whatever

you got you've traveled all over the world I

don't know it could be a while you've already got 85,000 views dude you're on

the front page of the website based on your top rated profile you've been

selected to be a contestant on the

now these pants are a little tight you're gonna look cool right yes it's

getting late we got to get you prepped for the questions on the show tonight

what all I need is your deep blue eyes to look into she's it up make him laugh

it's not hard how do you know cuz I've seen every episode of it's a date

why I got a lot of spare time since Mordecai I got an idea

welcome to

bachelor number one is a hip-hop enthusiast please welcome Jimmy Jones

say hello to skips and his dummy with me won't make your head Streamy jams is all

about bustin killer moves girl okay bachelor number two I would tell you

surely belong with the other heavenly bodies next question what is your

biggest dream in life all stores nationwide that move out of my mama's

basement hmm bachelor number three well wait

thank you bachelor number three oh come on that's the worst pick-up line out of

her the only thing you should pickup is a pair of scissors not for your lip son

playtime's over

not a ventriloquist and this isn't a dummy the truth is I'm just a simple guy

who work sorry I wasted everybody's time

wait I choose bachelor number three keep the

check there she was too high-maintenance but I'm back in the saddle thanks guys

Wow nice nice

all right we got a lot of big jobs so we're gonna work in pairs today pops and

skip what you heard me I want to work alone oh come on I'm sorry okay what's

the problem here blue doesn't believe me I'm gonna be the first person is

successfully fry as south of the line chile relleno okay here it goes bro no

don't even say it bro the damage is done I never want to speak to you again

well dude muscle man Hi five ghost took that pretty bad maybe you should go talk

to him you're right I'm glad he feels bad I'm never speaking that traitor

again muscle man

if you don't watch yourself muscle man you might not be cool anymore hey it's

just a joke muscle man you know how you like Reggie's jokes

well dick guess no one calls you fights get it because you have no friends no I

have tons of friends that's really sad you should be more considerate of your

mother probably hurt her feelings if she heard

you talking like that Oh kids school you know it was reporting you rich check

this out oh yeah muscle man go knock again we'll get you to room 210

the shows not over oh thanks I see you like nachos

man that was a really convenient spot can you believe this Reggie Reggie

Reggie over here oh thanks do you think so Reggie sure

man you're my best friend Oh bye bro that's it I challenge you to

a drag race new kid if I win oh sure if it's a race you want then it's a race

you'll get I guess but I'm gonna win this race and then things are gonna go

back to the way they were the way they should be

to jump this gorge

you can call me fives you still want your parking spot back there both our

cars destroyed anyway I'm gonna hire somebody else to take care of this place

dude you want to come back later and crash

stuffing

remember when this used to be the crash pit yeah I wish it was still here so I

could crash this this is it people the big day also know that he's impossible

to surprise it must be from his time in the war he says he always slept with his

eyes open Oh what I didn't know it was your birthday that's when I'll take him

to the snack bar where BAM fake surprise he'll be so thrown off by it he won't

suspect a thing really so yeah that's how we're gonna do it oh that plan

sounds wonderful Benson all right back that's it just pick up the cake and try

not to ruin my big day really going all out hey Mordecai check out that line

nobody's in it it says prepaid so yeah let's do it

I got my cake I got my cake hey you two that's right I'm talking to you bozos

you just cut the line uh get back here and take a number like everybody else

wait here you go

also you guys get our last free cake pastries Hey I'd say this job was a

piece of cake this cake winch

I'm sure you don't have anything planned of course how could i I only just now

found out about it just now but you know what I think pops maelard is the eagle

it was in the email oh okay so I get that you don't have enough money for a

new cake

Eileen what did you do it doesn't fit out the door hey I can't do the math if

I don't have the whole equation if only there was a way to yeah okay oh I might

have something then what is it mom does this sound familiar say the missus wants

to put a vase of flowers on the dining room table but she has her hands full

with the kids hmm well all you have to do well I don't see pops out here are

you sure maybe you should check behind the counter trouble one surprise is the

least I can do let's head back to the house for pot yes I'm sure Pop's is very

lonely waiting all by himself sorry for all the work calls but we've got a real

Eagle problem at the moment

I think I almost got it down there you guys are

did I not make myself perfectly clear Papa Eagle is out there and no cake and

no debt this whole surprise party planned out there's no surprise we can

still save the party so surprised he doesn't know what to say but I've always

wanted to be in a coma I'm impressed you figured out what to

get the man that has everything this birthday really takes the cake

For more infomation >> Regular Show Memorable Moment Best Cartoon For Kids & Children Episode 213 - LUCAS FOX - Duration: 18:07.

-------------------------------------------

Kim Possible Best Cartoon For Kids & Children Episode 227 - Jack Peters - Duration: 17:42.

♥ Thanks so much for watching!

For more infomation >> Kim Possible Best Cartoon For Kids & Children Episode 227 - Jack Peters - Duration: 17:42.

-------------------------------------------

The Lion Guard Memorable Moments Best Cartoon For Kids & Children Part 129 - Aimee Thorpe - Duration: 17:18.

Thanks You So Much For Watching!

For more infomation >> The Lion Guard Memorable Moments Best Cartoon For Kids & Children Part 129 - Aimee Thorpe - Duration: 17:18.

-------------------------------------------

Dragons: Riders Of Berk Memorable Moments Best Cartoon For Kids & Children Part 186 - Mike frust - Duration: 18:06.

PLEASE LIKE, SHARE, SUBCRIBE video! Thanks you very much!

For more infomation >> Dragons: Riders Of Berk Memorable Moments Best Cartoon For Kids & Children Part 186 - Mike frust - Duration: 18:06.

-------------------------------------------

Vampirina Memorable Moments Best Cartoon For Kids & Children Part 67 - HALY RICE - Duration: 17:33.

Bostick I can't watch the jump Ian ship fine ballgames don't like championship

Oh that scream in old is bringing my new baby cousin

I know you'd be excited, and I do love playing patty-cake

Hmm as long as Demi and Gregoria help, I think you can handle it I

Promise I'll be a good good babysitter. I'll go tell them

I took care of you as a baby V and let me tell you baby vampires may be cute, but they're a big handful

Baby vampires usually don't use the same toys as human babies. They're pretty different. That's what happened

Can I hold her in Olga of course hello, nosy? I'm your big cousin of ambarina. I'm gonna take care of you

Healing

I mean this have fun with no ZZ. She's an angel

Baby

Baby

She

Victoria how can you deny this little faggy face

Cutie little patootie was trouble

Maybe one of these baby toys, I brought will distract her

Hey Spectre to be so zooming previously strong a typical vampire, baby

I guess not why this cozy hot

Human I see your point how about some dinner vampire babies like to eat all

Baby feeding babies with bottles always works, but I don't think baby vampires use bottles like humans

The trolls doing wolf game, how's it going in here - with the

Babysitter's babysit

Dani Gregoria fine wolfy wolfy nosey

And we found nosey up there I

Really am the worst baby and body sitter ever don't worry. I have one more idea and all you have to deal with this thing

Hacha by nosy lay down your head

What that may be made of stone, but I guess ever so spot for the babies, thanks for your help

Angel that's one way to put it me. I'll call her something more like super cute

Taking good care of them Purina. I hope you have nothing to worry about never take my eyes off her. I don't know

Frankenstein science fair ice putting social a potluck. That's okay right man oh?

Yes, of course still no how can I help you remember that one right? Oh?

Hey is your grandma here, yeah, she appeared in a poof, but she wants to make it together

What's wrong with that Lena has made me forget about the vampire traditions? We used to share?

I'm sure I'll remember the recipe as we go and I'll just wait okay. If you think that'll work

Youth that was 13 stop just in time

Well, it's not a big deal of you stir an extra time as it goulash soup. It's a magic ice cold soup. That's perfect

It's a monster or a recipe or not this reminds me V you remember them - sir

Are you sure screams

That's an entrance that helps when you can fly through walls oh

I better get to bed, then I haven't had a school night in 300 years

It's worth a try

The faucet is frozen shut - okay, we wish you were here

Oh you girls alright, I think I messed up. Tell me the truth no matter

Ber

Thanks, man

Daddy are you crying?

Horse my little spider

Do I have a taste of the soup eat oh

I'm sorry mrs.. And then I didn't see you there um

I'm Richard. Lee's friend Australis - no he's so much more unexpected

Good thing I made an extra batch

When Purina the sweetest you

There's a dog show here in Pennsylvania you betcha been Purina, maybe your parents can bring you to Vai to watch

We'll see how my planet finger

Can you imagine if that milk spilled and wolfy drank it and turn into a werewolf right here in my backyard

huh oh

Right really we stand a shows all the time back in Transylvania

He even won Best in Show a few times you mean Best in Show nope beasts in shell

And who could leave the

Pennsylvanian dog shows are nothing like that the winner is it you know I used to be a dragon trainer so a

Werewolf trainer will be a walk in the park

No about sitting still I've only been doing it for the past four hundred and seventy-three years I

Don't move

It's almost time for the dog show really need our slobber shield or are howling muffs

Not in a Pennsylvanian dog show I can't wait for the whole town to see what a great dog Wolfie is

Be scar when Lauren was four

If you that every time you wills out

The neighbors all seem to freak out and shout

Just please remember to lock off the milk and though we want that you go on the crowd

Oh

I don't really mean. Oh, that's adorable vamp Arena. You don't need to sign up to watch. You're welcome to sit anywhere

mom bein Wolfie want to sign up -

Yikes even gregoria can't sit that still maybe talk shows here are two different from

Transylvania did your mom just say milk only about a million times, if won't be has one of those bones

She'll wolf out in front of the whole town. That would be bad

She likes to see dogs doing what they're told

Still having second thoughts of e not anymore with my friends cheering us on what could go wrong

good luck V

Really I mean he was pretty cute

See you got to get back out there all the contestants are lining up. I want to think they're good people

No kidding if Wolfie had eaten one of those milky bones

I'm too afraid to look

Everyone my mom's coming

It's okay mom it's just we'll see all the coolest doctors have costume contests in fact

We'll see turned into I mean dressed up as a werewolf all the time back in Transylvania right Pete

Yeah, it's the least we could do since we kinda

Interrupted the dog show what a wonderful idea, and it just might save the show you girls get

That's okay, we didn't win the dog show

But how can I possibly lose with friends like you and now for a surprise award the first ever prize for best cost?

a

Virgin but since she's our class pet oh

Dear

Yes sure totally she's our class potato, I guess that's true. Okay, Oh?

What do we have here so bright so feathery so Vicki

Nice to meet you Kiwi, I'm watching I'm a gargoyle that's what we do we watch

That's just your average Amazon parrot since white watch when you can do

You're really jammed in there stand back everyone. I think this calls for some nature ghost muscle

Can't let a secret go like this. I got it covered. Yeah, I gotta get some shots video

Names Demi Demi the girl's

Parents say the

Craziest things but he only repeats what she hears

So she must've vertigo is talking

Bad cakes are you alright?

So I think the slime is ready

Rightful surprise mr.. Huntley

I hate to tell you this like I said something awesomely weird is going on a monster might pop out at any second

Monster, but don't worry. I'm gonna get it all on camera

Fallopian claw be let's get me outta here before ever comes back with

What was that it's sound of my god

Nevermind oh we almost had it I forget it. I'll just be stuck here forever

What if he comes outside and sees everybody Demi go keep an eye on Edgar? We can't let him see anything?

It's certainly a scary idea, but it just might and it is something to do as a ghost and a troll

Hmm

There's a fence in the back

Ready everyone

Where is it hello's did you learn those words?

Yeah, oh, man, I thought something spooky was going on for sure this time

But I guess if I really was stuck forever

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét