Thứ Bảy, 5 tháng 5, 2018

Youtube daily game May 5 2018

Like this video, subscribe and share this video with a llama

For more infomation >> Game Making With A Noob: Time lapse Part One - Duration: 2:40.

-------------------------------------------

Top & Best Car Game Free for Android Online 2018 Under 50 Mb - Fun Commentary & Review by NBAG - Duration: 1:34.

Good day people!!

We are celebrating a bit of a demolition day today.

Enjoy it with a bag of popcorn or jump right into the arena.

Take your pick!!

I am going all Frankenstein on all the mobiles in the arena.

No mercy today!!

Yeah!! that's right.

I am gonna ram my heavy duty rolling metal monster into your vehicle.

Brace for it.

Whoa!!

Oh yeah, I am gonna flame the shit out of you!!

Did I tell ya I love barbecue?

Look at that a flying hotdog.

Yum!!

I really dig the design though, you soak in all the collision impact in the spongey bread

& you can eat it as well when the ramfest leaves

you all famished & shit.

So fellas this was CRASH OF CARS for ya!!

I dig this game big time.

It's like hunger games for cars.

Destroy or be destroyed.

As much it is dangerous ramming into other vehicles in real life.

I enjoyed destroying vehicles in this game thoroughly.

It is a real time multiplayer game that is where all the fun lies.

It has got several maps.

70+ unlockable cars, well that's a number.

You can customize your vehicles, upgrade them with flamethrowers, cannons & what not

not.

I recommend downloading & trying this game for once.

It's on Google Play Store, links are always in the

description.

Download it, give it a try, do lemme know how you feel about it.

Any, any comments would be very meaningful to me.

If you enjoyed the video do leave a like.

If you haven't subscribed yet.

Subscribe for a regular supply of super amazing videos.

Do follow me on social media, links are given in the description.

This is NBAG signing off.

See you in the next video.

Until then, it's a good bye!!

For more infomation >> Top & Best Car Game Free for Android Online 2018 Under 50 Mb - Fun Commentary & Review by NBAG - Duration: 1:34.

-------------------------------------------

Top game BAU CUA để chơi Bầu Cua Bịp - Quy luật phần mềm bản hack Bau Cua 2018 - Duration: 5:15.

For more infomation >> Top game BAU CUA để chơi Bầu Cua Bịp - Quy luật phần mềm bản hack Bau Cua 2018 - Duration: 5:15.

-------------------------------------------

FRIDAY the 13th game EVOLUTION Rob VR - Duration: 10:12.

Friday the 13th game evolution by Rob VR.

The evolution of Jason and Friday the 13th video games. Thew ZX Spectrum version was

really really bad to start with. Then the equally bad nes version which at

least it hds colourful graphics and some semblance of game play.

Following on from that the awesome awesome ps4 version.

"Did anyone else get away?"

Now, it does have some faults.

You can for instance do

an awful lot of wandering around.

And because it's a multiplayer game not

everyone gets to be Jason.

In fact you've got to be quite lucky to be Jason.

That said, just look at it what an evolution this is from the really really grim and

grimy just shit quite frankly days of the ZX spectrum.

yes the little computer

was a marvel and it was capable of good games.

But they didn't make one for it.

Similarly the nes is capable of amazing gameplay.

But the Friday the 13th game

was slated by all and sundry as being crap.

Now this ps4 version is a different

kettle of fish altogether.

It does absolutely show that some games do get a makeover.

Oh this is funny.

Camp Crystal Lake.

you are about to get killed.

But what does she do?

Let's do a little dance. excellent.

So certain games do get a makeover.

Fair enough we are besotted.

Besotted?

We are befallen with the FIFA's and Call of Duty's.

And all these other games.

Although they're excellent it's the same

shit different day.

and yes this is another walk around.

explore pick up objects.

try not to get killed kind of game.

But it really brings the Friday the

13th franchise to life in a big big way.

You feel the tension of the characters.

You feel that Jason is coming for you.

He's going to get you.

And frequently,

that's exactly what happens.

It is nothing short of awesome.

It did have a few faults early on and still does.

But just look at it.

Look at this.

When you watch this you feel.

Maybe not right now.

You feel their tension.

You feel the murderer coming for them.

It is extremely well done.

How they captured the tension of the films.

And made a decent horror game.

This is just out this world.

We have our contestants.

Doing their best to stay alive.

They look a bit panicky right now.

No more dances for you my girl.

Okay. Let's go out of the window into the dangerous forest.

Let's do that.

That sounds like a good idea.

Okay.

Let's climb through another window.

Another lodge.

But could he be waiting?

Yes he's waiting for you.

Stupid girl!

Oh pretty painful.

Nasty death.

You walked into it.

Police. Police Police!

There's a dangerous homicidal maniac.

On the loose.

He's coming for me.

Help! Help me!

He's coming!

Come on Police.

I need you.

I need you now.

I need police.

I need the ambulance.

I need the fire brigrade.

I need everyone coming.

Come on now.

No not in half an hour.

Right now!

Damn it.

He's coming.

Ah kill him.

You've got the shotgun.

What are you doing now?

You let me down.

Gonna die horribly now.

Crunch!!!

Back to this girl.

Let's lock every door.

Every window.

It didn't work.

He's coming through.

Oh. It's the shining all over again.

Here's Johnny!

Firecrackers at the door.

That's gonna scare him off. No.

That will not work.

Hit him with the baseball bat.

Too late.

He's got you again. Run.

Run for your life.

oh. ok. Keep the baseball bat.

Got him in the kneecap.

Not bad.

Must have slowed him down.

Come on. Run for your life.

Go go go. Come on.

You have to run faster than that.

No. Don't look back.

That never works.

Run run. As fast as you can.

You CAN catch me.

You're NOT the gingerbread man.

Get some decent clothes on.

Come on.

Going off to get murdered.

In a skimpy outfit.

What are they gonna say at the morgue?

Well. I suppose if you're

gonna have to look at a woman's bottom.

You might as well make it look attractive.

He's coming for you.

That barred door way.

Did not work for you.

That's it.

Get out.

I bet he's waiting.

Hang on a minute.

Mirror image. It's two of the same.

You got twin sister.

Come on sis.

Get out of here.

Run. run run.

There he is.

I think we're gonna get him.

Come on. Lay into him.

Get the b@st@rd.

Come on. He's killed our camp mates.

OK. Running in here.

Will work just as well.

Might want to shut that door. Come on!

Shut the door. Quickly.

OK. You're gonna go out.

Into the scary forest.

Shut that door then.

Come on. Shut one of these doors.

For goodness sake.

Oh there he is.

What are you gonna do?

You gonna run?

Or you gonna kill? Come on.

If we gang up we can kill him. He's down.

Baseball bat behind the knees. Come on.

Get the b@st@rd. Come on.

All of us together.

Yeah. Kill the killer. Come on.

There must be a reward as well.

Buy a new car. Oh yes.

I think we've done it.

He's coming back alive.

One more hit surely. One more hit.

Ah! he's got me. Get him off.

It's no good hiding.

Although in fairness.

That's exactly what I'd be doing.

I would be running.

No forest.No trees. No homicidal maniac

would stop me. I would run. And I would not stop running.

Come on that's it.

You've got a water pistol. Oh.

A flamethrower? What is that?

A flare gun. You've got a flare gun.

Come on.

Right between the eyes. Kill him. Come on.

Have you got another? No.

No more shots in that flare gun.

Oh come on. Kill him.

He's surely got to go down now.

I say. Leave your teammates to fight alone.

That's teamwork for you. Come on.

What we got in here then?

You got a weapon?

You're looking for a weapon.

You got a machete. Nice.

That'll do. Come on.

You can finish him off with that.

Come on. A few swift chops.

And he's yesterday. Yes!

You've got him!

But strangely he never dies.

He's off to see his mum again.

Hello mum. How are you doing?

You're looking a bit peaky mummy.

Gameplay courtesy of Ricky Hot Rock.

He literally rocks on this game.

Check the link below to see more of him.

More horrific gameplay coming next video tomorrow.

Thanks for watching.

For more infomation >> FRIDAY the 13th game EVOLUTION Rob VR - Duration: 10:12.

-------------------------------------------

Money Maker Season: 1 Episode: 3 Game Show Stuff / Magic America USA - Duration: 6:01.

[Music] a Magic America original show you're watching Magic America USA

you know what just call me crazy and today we're actually going to do some

gameshow stuff like instead of explaining I ma be entertaining okay I'm

gonna call the contestants now hey guys Dan here from the sorry guys

got to go sameer we need to go dog bunny will be airing soon

Duh cousins let's go

duh so you guys ready to spend some of your day with me here we go

yes wait are you the Peters as in Peter town

hello everybody kick the first two contestant we will have his Scott versus

Dan the diamond minecart that starts with the key ends with a T and has

attained it ah did it

looks like stop it out it then gets this right you will be on the winning streak

teapot Dan one around if he keeps this up he will in one game the next

contestant will be Sameer next question OTT ffs s what is the next letter Hey

okay everybody settle down if Sameer gets this one right he will

continue dance winning streak but this time it's Sam AHS winning streak

um tea both contestants are out the next two contestants will be haunts below and

Lizzie okay well continue the question OTT ffs s what is the next letter that's

easy it's like numbers one starts with O two

starts with T three starts with T four starts with F five starts with F six

starts with us seven starts with South then the next number is eight which

starts with East out because hot spot low answer was correct and he spoke

first next contestant will be dark invader

next question what's 9+10 it's 19 obviously it's the correct answer there

must be some mistake nope

okay haunts polo time to answer 21 the next contestant will be Jessica the next

question who created the moonwalk it's Michael Jackson will Jessica get this

right ah Neil Armstrong the next contestant will be dim star keeper next

question who likes turtles I do

Jessica is automatically out because Duke star kicker answered immediately

the next contestant will be Chris custom next question how do you pronounce my

name crazed you got it wrong obviously Chris might get the question

right but let's see what else a crazy

this has won one game so he won't be able to be voted off which will be in

the next episode of moneymaker

For more infomation >> Money Maker Season: 1 Episode: 3 Game Show Stuff / Magic America USA - Duration: 6:01.

-------------------------------------------

KOŞ DİNO KOŞ ANDROİD OYUNU , RUN DINO RUN ANDROID GAME,NO INTERNET GAME - Duration: 8:47.

For more infomation >> KOŞ DİNO KOŞ ANDROİD OYUNU , RUN DINO RUN ANDROID GAME,NO INTERNET GAME - Duration: 8:47.

-------------------------------------------

Gaming for Everyone: Women in Gaming Pitch Perfect Panel - Duration: 50:37.

>> All right everybody.

We're going to get started.

Can you guys hear us okay?

>> Yeah.

>> Great.

Okay. Well, my name is Jeanie Dumont.

I have the pleasure of being onstage with

four absolutely amazing women.

I was very, very excited to get them recruited and

up here to put this pitch perfect panel.

So, a couple of things.

One, we all know we are

under-represented in this industry both from a kind

of role perspective and also from just

getting a share of dollars in getting games published.

And so, rather than focus on

the gender issues that may be in our way,

we wanted to instead share some best practices and get

these four women who are experts in

the industry from a creative perspective,

from a business development perspective,

and from a publishing perspective

and kind of share those do's and don'ts and

everything in between to help you get your ideas

out there and get those games pitching.

And it is pitching season by the way,

so take notes, I encourage you to do that,

and afterwards if you have ideas and you want to talk,

we've got quite a few people who are open to doing that.

Shana T Bryant here from Private Division which

is Take Two's Independent Publishing arm,

as well as Katie Stone Perez here with her cohort Nate.

And I'm sure there's other folks

around too that would love to hear your ideas,

so we'll just put that out there.

So, let's get these women introduced.

We have first Shana T Bryant

from Private Division as I mentioned.

She's got over 15 years experience in

the industry from all different genres,

as well as different technologies working in AR,

VR and MR. And now she runs the pipeline

from pitch to production for

their new independent game studio.

And we have Ada Duan,

she's the General Manager of leading

the business development team at Xbox which

oversees the portfolio and

business relationships for Microsoft Game Studios,

the second party publishing arm,

the third party publishing arm,

the idea at Xbox program,

Mixer and Game Pass.

So, that's pretty amazing, pretty epic.

We have Tatyana Dyshlova who is with EA's DICE LA Studio.

And she has worked on

heavy hitting franchises including Forza Motorsport,

Need for Speed and Battlefield.

And most recently, she has pitched

her Top Secret prototype project

to leaders over at EA. And then we have Robin Hunicke,

CEO and co-founder of Phenomenon,

who is known for kind of pushing the boundaries

of what a game can actually be.

And has her IGF nominated game Luna,

which you can actually play upstairs.

As well as the PS3 hit Journey.

And so what we're going to do is we're going to have

three stages for our discussion today.

We're going to start hearing from

their perspective starting from creative,

going into business development and then publishing.

From there, we've got a few questions.

We're going to tee up for discussion,

and then the last part we're going to

open it up to audience questions.

All right. So why don't we get started and

let's hear in from a creative side of the business.

>> All right. It's on. Yeah. It Works.

Hi everyone. Thanks for coming.

Yes, so a lot of people ask

me how do I pitch games or who should I

pitch to or how does it happen

or what do you know? How can you help me?

And the first thing I always say is

that it's really specific to you.

So, your lived experience,

the thing your passion about,

the thing you want to build, is really,

really important and it's central to

every aspect of what you're going to

do in your life and your pitch should be no different.

So, when I started making games,

I came from a background in computer science and AI.

And I really was fascinated by the idea of storytelling.

The more I did work in that area,

the more it became clear that if I

kept building the things I was building,

that I will be building things that killed other people.

So, drones and that kind of stuff.

And that's where the job market was headed for

people that were sitting in AI in

the early 2000s when I was doing it.

And I got interested in using

games to simulate things and then just was like,

"Why don't I just make games?

Because I'm not really into killing people.

It's not what I'm into.

I don't want to make stuff that destroys

other people or destroys the planet,

so maybe what I'll do is I'll just

drop out of school and start working on games."

And I went to work on the Sims.

In fact, I worked with Lacey who

was up here just a minute ago.

So,I followed my heart out of a career that would

have been very lucrative and

potentially could have been

incredibly destructive who knows,

Into a career that was like,

my parents were just like, "What are you doing?

And I was like, "I'm following my heart."

The very first time I pitched a game

was actually in an interview at EA.

I was interviewing on the Medal of Honor Team,

and I just decided to not

answer the question and just go off with my pitch.

I get into the weeds

and I can tell you the game was not funded.

I was pitching a game based on

the comic book that I loved at

the time called Street Angel.

About a homeless girl that is a ninja who

saves the world all the time but nobody

knows and so she still lives on the street.

And I was like,

"Wouldn't that be the best open world game?"

And they were like. "Thanks, we'll call you."

So, I can tell you that there

are appropriate times to pitch

and inappropriate times to pitch.

You can follow your dreams but you

also have to follow the rules.

And so one of the rules that I tried to sort of adhere

to after that lesson is if someone's not asking me,

I don't force it on them.

I make it clear that I make video games and then I'm

always looking for funding and then I have ideas,

but I don't say, "Can I tell you right now?"

Like especially not in a context

where people are kind of relaxing and chilling out.

You have to wait for their request,

but you have to offer

the opportunity. Does that make sense?

And it's a common courtesy.

It's kind of like dating.

If you like someone,

you should go up to them and make yourself available,

and then you should let them make themselves available.

It should be consensual.

And so, I really think a lot of people get

stuck on that first part is just like,

I'm so desperate to tell you about

my idea. It gets stuck.

And I think from the creative perspective,

the thing to really focuses on is what you're bringing to

the table as the person you

are and why this is so important to you,

because that's where you're going

to find the person that wants

to work with you and help you get your thing made.

Lots of people can give you money,

but taking money from

somebody who doesn't really care about

what you're doing can be a really painful experience.

And so, I always say it's not networking,

it's not it's not pitching,

it's finding your next partner.

And really try to see it as it's a creative partnership.

It is a business partnership and you need to have

those skills as well to talk through the other stuff,

but it needs to be based on

your values and what you're trying to build.

And if you're working with somebody you don't

respect or someone who doesn't respect to you,

it's going to come back and bite your ass later.

So, they're not a lot of rules that I

have but that's pretty much it.

Those things have done well for me throughout my life.

The other thing is just in general like as you

age and you move through your lives in this industry,

the people that you know will also become

more senior and they'll be doing cool shit.

And they'll come to you and say, "Hey,

I'm the final signing person on

this budget and I really want to work with you."

You go, "Okay, let's work together."

And it doesn't seem that way now

because you're all young and broke.

No one's ever made your games and stuff,

but if you start with your values

now and you build those relationships now,

in your jobs, or in

your games that you're making on your own,

or in potential publisher partnerships,

it'll give you so many dividends later.

So don't think of it as like,

getting over another person,

or getting something that you

don't deserve so you're tricking them,

that's another common one.

Don't think of it that way. Think of

it that you're looking for a partner

because you want to make something great

and change the world together.

>>That's great thanks.

All right.

Tatyana how about you?

>> Can you guys hear me?

Awesome.

So I am the most reluctant person in terms of pitching.

I never ever aspired to do it.

I'm an introvert.

I have debilitating fear of public speaking and

I fell into it out of

necessity and I made all of the terrible,

like everything I imagined could go

wrong I've experienced in the past year.

Everything from drinking soda

and then burping in front of

an exec to, not doing that again,

I'll stick to water,

to actually forgetting to drink

water and literally losing my voice,

then having to like send me

mIme through the presentation.

I've pitched with my creative partner

who is the lead designer,

who is even worse than I am,

and he's actually bailed out of the room on me once

in the middle of his creative pitch.

So literally I've experienced it all.

Okay. Mic is not working.

Like literally everything that could

go wrong happened to me last year and in the end of it,

I am so passionate about it.

So, I would say don't necessarily buy into that,

"You have to be a great pitcher."

You will become a great pitcher if you do it enough and I

think I did it about a 100

times and eventually, you work it out.

There's nothing more fulfilling

than pitching something you're

really passionate about and you're able to

actually articulate it to the right people,

at the right time and

then they're like, "Okay, move forward."

You're like, "Really, really cool, awesome."

Then you are like, "Get out of the room

before they change their mind.".

There's a few things that really have

helped me that I didn't realize,

one is I started from

a technical program management point of view.

So I was always the person who the creatives

would come to with going like,

"We came up with all these cool things for

the next iteration of Need For Speed,

or Forza, can we build it?"

Most of the time, no. But I came into

this process of having

a very pragmatic sort of point of view,

I needed to believe that what we were pitching we could

actually build given the right resources,

and so I think there's an authenticity

that resulted from it

that has been invaluable especially as people.

There's definitely an element of blue sky.

You want to give people a promise of where it could go,

how it can disrupt the industry

but it has to be feasible.

Part of that is the team that I joined,

we came out of Battlefield One.

Most of the team, most of

the art team went on to create more Battlefield

One content and we were

these scrappy engineering animation technical design.

Myself who was doing everything in between,

we were having a lot of fun, we

didn't really have much of a mandate.

We were trying to find some core elements of gameplay in

software on an engine Frostbite that

we were potentially going to ship some of these ideas in.

So when it came to pitching

those ideas we had a lot of confidence.

People would say like, "That's

really hard, I've never seen it done.

Hey, it's working in software.

It's not pretty but it's there."

Part of that is everything we got into

software as quickly as we could we didn't care about art,

we didn't care about whether it was

going to scale to a million people.

We wanted to see if it would work for six people first,

and things can get a lot cheaper

when you have that point of view.

We playtested it all the time not just ourselves but

we invited people all through the studio,

anybody who was a guest at our studio, we forced them,

we sat them down and we had them

play it for 5-10 minutes and give us feedback.

So, that really built

our confidence around some

of the things that we were pitching.

The interesting thing about

pitching which is a catch 21 is

that you need to be unique and you need to differentiate,

you need to sell a promise of

bringing something new to the market.

But the more you lean into the uniqueness,

the harder it is for people to

sometimes wrap their head around it,

like the less you can say,

"If this means this or it's kind of like this plus this."

The more the less they can

really understand how it could potentially be successful.

So, in order to

counter that in addition to the prototype,

one of the things that we really have leaned into

is trying to make it

as easy for people to continue investing as possible.

Both in terms of being smart of what we were building.

We weren't saying we needed a 300 man team

right away next month,

in order to prove this out we were saying, "Hey,

we need maybe like three more people, we need this,

we need like we can outsource this part."

We also did focus tests, we did playtests.

We found data that professors were studying

player behavior like outlining

how some of this could tie directly,

and most important is we found

those business opportunities within all of

the triple-A business dex that circle

around during all-hands meeting

and basically tide of

how this could feed those business needs.

We made it as easy to connect the dots

as possible for the people who are the decision-makers.

It wasn't always sexy when we

presented it this way to other game teams they're like,

"I'm missing the emotional wow factor."

But when you're pitching to

people who are spending the money and taking the risks,

it works really, really well.

It's not necessarily just revenue

this is going to make you a

billionaire but it could be,

let's say, if there is a peripheral or platform that

a specific publisher is trying to

push and this is really going to showcase it.

Is there a new game art that we've really been

neglecting by focusing in the trimming

down our portfolio that this could

reach out and bring it to the company?

Can it drive engagement?

So, there's a lot of

different things that companies are trying to do,

and taking a few of them and

connecting how this potentially may

seem like a crazy idea you don't understand it but it has

these things that could connect to

it that really, really helps.

So, that's kind of

been the pragmatic approach to pitching

creative that I really take in from

my technical black brown and

brought to our creative team.

>> That's great. Cool.

So, if we switch gears a little bit to,

we've heard about creatively pitching,

but what about being on the end of where you're hearing

all these pitches and you're

the decision-maker with the money. Ada?

>> One of many. So, as Jenny mentioned

before I look after the business development,

Business for Microsoft and Gaming,

and the pitches that I see ranged from

little independent developers all the way

to studios at triple a publishers.

And primarily we're assessing them

evaluating for marketing partnerships,

development and sometimes publishing as well.

In a former role where I ran

the interactive group at Lucasfilm,

I was hearing pitches for IP licensing

for Star Wars which some of you may have heard of.

So, what I thought I could share with

you guys is just some insights from

the publisher perspective in terms of what we look

for and what happens before,

during and after the pitch.

So, one of the things I would say before doing the pitch,

is really to know who your audience is.

Sounds like a very basic advice,

but it's really true, because sometimes knowing

who you're going to walk into

the room with is really important.

Because you can have marketing and

publishing people in there, it can range,

you can may have other creative directors

and art directors and

business development people or

even consumer products people and

they're all looking for something different.

So, gathering that information up front and

knowing who your audiences and

what they're looking for is important.

So, it speaks to what Tatyana was saying is that,

sometimes like you, it's really important that you

pitch from the heart and who you are.

But you also want to make sure you

connect with who you're pitching too

and that really helps because those are

the people who will actually be making the decisions,

whether or not it's partnering

or funding you or publishing.

So, that's the prep work in

advance and then that helps at least you can

highlight certain things in

your pitch that will resonate with the audience and

it will also help you anticipate

questions that they may ask you during the pitch.

So, then some things during the pitch,

when you're actually sharing your pitch with them,

really it's about giving them

confidence in you and your game

and your ability to deliver

something on time and on budget,

it's probably a very common theme you

hear from the publisher perspective.

So, it's really what can you do during

that time to really tell them about yourself,

your passion, your team,

who makes up your team and it's

really helping the decision makers of,

honestly feel good about their decision.

So, they want to have trust in you,

if you have a track record even if you've never

built a game together as a team,

but individually you have done certain projects.

You want to talk about all of those,

so really provide that information.

And then, knowing what their goals are,

you can actually share what's

important and say like

in terms of your game you can highlight,

they might want to know

like if they're launching a new platform,

how you can be a technical showcase or

how you can be a great retail demo.

So, there are certain things

that you want to make sure you hit

on during the presentation.

I'd also say that

having a trailer or a prototype and actual working demo,

where people can actually

touch and feel the game is really

important if you're at that stage in your development.

Because sometimes talking about

it and showing pretty artwork

in a PowerPoint presentation only gets you so far.

Sometimes you can talk about the fun in the game,

but it's better for them to experience the fun.

And then I'd say after the pitch,

even when you're in the room,

is make sure that,

it's just as important for you to ask questions

as the publisher to ask questions of you,

so make sure you know what you're ask is.

Like are you asking for marketing,

featuring or dollars or budget?

So, knowing what your budget and what your timelines are,

are really important to share because,

well maybe they they're

looking overall at a portfolio and

they've got a specific release window

that they're trying to solve for,

they're looking to complement their portfolio.

I don't have this kind of game in my portfolio,

so I want to bring that into my portfolio.

So, those are the things that are ticking in

our minds as we listen to different pitches.

In addition to looking for something innovative,

something creative like we've never heard of before,

so those are some of the things that we're looking for.

So, after the pitch,

it's fair game to ask

what the decision-making processes is.

And then another thing is,

is to ask and see if

all the decision makers are actually in the room.

So, this is super basic,

but sometimes you have a few different stakeholders,

one person can't make the meeting.

And then what ends up happening is,

great can you share your pitch and we'll go

share it with whoever that person not in the room is.

And if it's at all possible you always

want to be the person to pitch

the game to any decision-makers.

Because you're the one who can best

represent your game and your creative.

Sometimes it's not always possible and they can,

some of the materials need to be shared around,

but that's also important

to know when you're in the room.

So, those are some tips and tricks

from the minds of publishers.

>> Awesome, great. Shenay.

>> All right,

I'm going to stand up actually because I want to stand

up and stretch my diaphragm

be the weird person here who's standing up.

All right, so, good afternoon everyone.

So, we just finished talking about how to give a pitch,

how to receive a pitch

and how it feels hearing the pitch.

So, I'm going to talk about what happens after the pitch.

So, first I want one asked everyone a question.

That question is, have you ever failed at anything?

If you've ever failed at anything, raise your hand.

Okay. Awesome, okay I'm in

the right place. So, I'm in good company.

So, I'm going to tell you

something real quick and it's something that

I wish that someone had told

me when I first started out pitching.

So, before I say it,

please know that I really mean this.

I hope you fail,

I hope you fail

and I know right know you folks are thinking,

oh, this is one of those, this is one of those talks.

Well, it kind of maybe it is.

But, honestly after being in the industry for so long,

I've come to a better understanding of what failure is.

Why failure is important and how failure

is not only contributes to success,

but it is undeniably critical to success.

So, let me tell you a little bit about me.

For 15 years in the industry,

I've had a lot of successes

and I've had a lot of failures.

I would say that failure is probably been

as much a constant in my career as success.

I've produce million sellers

and I've produced bargain bin darlings.

I've produced really big titles

and I've produce titles so obscure,

they don't even have a Metacritic score.

I learned that the best games don't always

sell and I learned that

sometimes the worst game sell a whole dog on lot.

But when it comes to pitching,

most pitches, this is what I learned,

most pitches end in failure.

And I learned that some, sure sometimes that failure is

just one person effing one particular thing up,

but pitches fail for a lot of reasons,

we talked about that a little bit earlier.

That the release timings wrong,

the audience is wrong, it's been

done before, there's the risk is too high.

It could be any of these,

it could be all of these, it could be none of these.

As publishers we hear a lot of pitches,

we hear a ton of pitches,

right now it's a pitching season.

So, I've already heard like three pitches today.

We often look at it like going to a restaurant just

ordering an item off a menu,

now just because I pick one item on the menu that

doesn't mean that everything

else on the menu is terrible.

That just means that I wanted the fish today,

which I know is a terrible analogy.

I'm comparing your beloved pitch

to the catch of the day, I know this,

but honestly what the point is that publishers

pass on pitches for as many reasons as there are pitches.

So, when I began pitching, I had

to become comfortable with the concept of failure,

because if you're not comfortable with it,

you can't really learn anything from it.

So, because I am comfortable with failure,

I'm going to share some of my failed pitches

with everyone here today,

and I would like a little bit of

audience participation if you guys don't mind,

I'm going to tell you the pitch

and if you think it was a failed pitch,

I want everyone to give me some jazz hands,

you guys know jazz hands right?

Jazz hands, awesome,

it's gonna make me feel like these were

successful pitches because people are going

to be applauding me.

All right, first one up.

I once pitched a game that was for an amazing IP,

that we didn't have the rights to,

what do you guys think? Was that a failed pitch?

Yeah, that one failed hard. All right, second one up.

I once pitched a party game to

a publisher that specialize in JRPGs?

You guy's think that one fail?

Also failed hard. All right.

Last one, I once pitch a game that was

an April Fool's joke that went a little bit too far?

What do you guys think? Failed game? Failed pitch?

We actually made that one. Dartboard 0 by the way.

So, every failure, with every failure I got to give

you a chance to learn something more.

I give you a chance to take a step back, regroup,

ask for help, ask for feedback and just improve.

And that doesn't mean I didn't fail

again, like that's not the point.

But failing in new ways is progress on its own.

What they don't tell you is there is

a lot of failure in success,

and there's also a lot of success in failure.

And why I'm on the topic as well,

I know that Ada mentioned this as well,

ask for feedback please,

ask for feedback for your pitches.

Like as publishers we have feedback,

trust me we want to give it to you.

But we all, sometimes we're not very

good at going beyond like a simple yay or nay,

so please ask for feedback from us and as

publishers we should try

and give feedback when we can too.

It helps you guys,

it helps us, it just makes

the process a lot less painful.

And so, to close this out,

I actually wants to give

you folks a list, because we love lists.

So, a list of four fun things

to do when your game pitch fails.

So number one, review your notes.

Feedback comes at all

different times during the pitch

it comes before the pitch,

it comes after the pitch but mostly,

it comes during the pitch.

I've have had folks asked me.

Should I take notes during my pitch?

You should absolutely take notes during your pitch.

I'm amazed at how few people take notes during the pitch.

Number two, ask questions,

Eddah was mentioning this as well,

ask questions if,

as a publisher I'm looking for great games but,

I'm also looking for great partners.

If I'm asking you questions

after your pitch it's because I'm interested in you,

I'm interested in your team and I'm interested in what

you guys just presented to us.

If you're not asked, if you're pitching to

me and you're not asking me questions,

you're missing an opportunity, like this is the start of

a relationship that could last

two or three years at a minimum.

Number three, don't debate

feedback I know I know this hurdle,

I heard some designers in

the room I know Gulie Huns is here.

Not all feedback is valid,

but all feedback is valuable and

the time you have with a publisher is also valuable.

So feedback is valuable,

so received the feedback but then it's your choice of

what to do with it because it's your pitch.

And then lastly number four is,

there's no such thing as a perfect pitch.

If you're ready to re-pitch your game after it's failed,

re-pitch your game to a publisher

that's great, that's fantastic.

But make sure that you review your notes

you respond to the feedback you got the

last time as well,

I'll make sure that your targeting

toward to your audience.

If your pitch has

the exact same problems this time that it had last time,

you can't expect a different result.

So last thing I've got here I'll close with,

you folks might have seen

this little poster going around recently.

It goes around on

Facebook and on social media every once in a while,

for those of you can't read it I

will read it for you right here it says,

"If at first you don't succeed,

try two more times so that

your failure is statistically significant."

But honestly that's what pitching is all about.

Failure is actually the most,

the best and most consistent teacher

you will ever have in your career.

Besides perhaps the ladies on the stage here so,

when I say I hope you fail, it so

that I hope you succeed. Thanks.

>> It's great, yes.

>> I just wanted to add to that, it is so true.

Because we actually once pitched,

our pitch and then the person's like,

"Well you guys have a long way to go. "

and we were like we actually got green-lit yesterday.

Yes it really is sometimes a bit of luck.

>> Yes absolutely. Like those all those pitches

that I mentioned are all absolutely real pitches.

I know some folks joke, sort of laughed when I said,

"Oh I pitch the game for a great IP

that we don't have the rights to."

That is a common thing that we get.

Folks will say, "I've got a great idea

for a Spider Man game. "

and it's like "oh".

>> That's exactly what I did,

like my very first pitch was that.

It was like, "This guy's awesome."

There's "Why are you telling it?"

>> And it winds up being a situation

where it is like, "That's an amazing game.

Do you do you need help?

Like, do you have that IP?"

"Oh no, we don't." "Can you help us

negotiate with Marvel or Sony

or-" Lucas felt like wherever

and that's a difficult conversation to have.

>> So, couple of questions just to build on this.

I've heard out of a few of you guys

talking about kind of finding that right partner.

So what are some of the ways that you think

about it in terms of who

is the right partner to pitch to?

Like do you have kind of

criteria that you think about ahead of time?

Or what advice would you

have for those in the audience to think about that?

>> As a small game developer,

like if I'm going to pitch to Microsoft,

I have to understand that everyone

in line ahead of me is probably

looking for much larger budgets

to make a much larger impact for

their bottom line than I am.

And also, probably way more famous,

or has made things that have sold a lot more.

Because you're going to assume that you're somewhere in

the stack and then it's a good stack to be in but,

you have to understand where you are in it I think.

And not have unrealistic expectations so like,

when I have conversations with people,

one of the first things I try to do is

say like, "All right well so,

we typically operate with budgets of say

$300,000 to $3,000,000 but we're

thinking of moving to

10 to 20 for this next title so that we can

have this kind of an impact on

the audience that we've already built

up with these smaller titles."

I let them know that I

know I'm not selling games like hotcakes right now.

But that phenomena is

a strong brand in a space that is growing,

and will be increasingly diverse,

unlike the reason I started building

the company was to build the brand to make

the $20,000,000 game that comes out in

2020 and crushes it and you should have half the money.

Like that's the pitch,

is that I'm already working my way up the chain

so they can be in that position

but I know that I'm not there.

So I think understanding that your partner probably has

other partnerships that are more

valuable right now but you want to become one of those.

And really owning that in the conversation,

means it's very authentic and you don't come off

sounding like yeah just give me 50,000,000 bucks.

I'm worth it, treat myself with your money,

like that's not an attractive way to pitch so,

I think it's for me as

a small developer I think

knowing that I'm tiny is important.

And honestly working at

EA in early in my career really helped because,

I've sat in those meetings like,

I've heard pitches and

I've been an External producer on people that are

not on budget and not on

time and I know what those meetings look like.

And the other thing is is that I think if you

are used to being through the mill a little bit.

You realize that the people that are

inside the organization that are funding your game,

and that are dealing with you on a day to day basis.

Like the kinds of questions you

can ask them like, who's going to be in the room?

That sort of stuff, when you're talking to

the person who's at the lowest level of contact.

They're like sandwiched between

all the developers that are so thirsty

for money and everybody

above them that has so much email and so little time.

So they're doing God's work,

really nice people and they

will give you as much information as

they can but sometimes they don't know.

Like I've had people say to me,

"I tried to book that meeting and

I'm not sure that so-and-so is going to be

there and I don't want to waste

your time but we might have to take the pitch."

And that's when you make your call.

"All right well I trust you,

you've been straight with me so

far and you've answered most of

my email which is amazing

because I know you have less time than I do.

So let's go for it and then if

so-and-so is not in the room then

you can show them the pitch."

It's not ideal but you learn to accept

that sometimes that person in the little wafer

between the money and

the needy is not

going to be able to have perfect information,

a lot of developers complain about people that are

endeavoral and I think it's

just silly because those people,

they love games they want to make games.

But they're helping you get your game funded,

and that's like such an act of sacrifice and

kindness that you should really appreciate it.

>> Coming from a place where I

didn't really have a choice we ultimately pitch to,

it was within our Org it was within EA.

One thing that I feel we did a

really smart that's analogous to that is,

early on we network within our company and we

identified some champions who had

same long-term goals as we did.

And wanting to push EA

new directions and wanted to go after some of

these new players or

attempting to break ground on innovative business models.

And we pitched to them first

and they gave us feedback first,

they were with us throughout the journey,

they were almost like our personal Board of Directors.

And they also made sure that people kinda

started hearing about us

before we we were even in the room.

So if you were like within

a publisher working internally,

that is a good way to start building

momentum around your idea before the pitch meeting.

>> Eddah did you want to say?

>> Yeah so I was going to say that yes that sometimes.

Sorry, do your homework

before you decide who to pitch to.

Because sometimes as Robin was saying,

yes publishers are looking for a big budget titles,

but other times they also have programs that cater to

the type of game and budgets that you're looking for.

So at Microsoft it might be the idea of Xbox program.

There are like EA originals

and Take Two of the smaller [inaudible].

So a lot of publishers now are

expanding their breadth of

titles that they're looking to get,

and so finding that right contact and

right group to actually talk to can be a good fit?

>> Yeah. And to add onto that, that's absolutely true.

I gave the example during my talk

of pitching a party game to a JRPG publisher,

that was a terrible idea.

I didn't do my research,

I didn't do my homework at that time,

I was really young in my career.

But yeah, doing your research

also means that when you get to the point

where you really see that the conversation is proceeding,

you can ask good questions.

If you're walking into a room and you

don't know who you're talking to,

and you don't know anything,

even the publicly available information,

then it makes me think, "Okay well."

Like we said, we take a lot of pitches every single day,

every single week especially

during this time of the year.

We want to make sure that our time is used wisely,

we want to make sure that your time is used wisely.

So, make sure that you do that research.

That's going to be really

critical towards making sure that

the conversation is as

productive as possible and we don't wind up having to,

a lot of pitches ended like,

"Oh sorry we didn't think about that.

Can we get that to you again later?"

Well, you just lost an opportunity, right?

We're face to face right now.

Being face to face and being

able to present your game idea,

is the best way to be able to present your game idea.

Doing it over email, doing it over the phone,

these are all things you can do,

but they're not as

impactful for these creative endeavors.

>> So, to follow on that,

is there a minimum bar that you guys would say

is the bar for when your pitch is ready to be pitched?

And how do you think about it in those terms?

Because sometimes we have a problem where

we think everything's got to be perfect,

before we share an idea.

>> Yeah, I was thinking it really depends.

I've had very successful pitches over dinner,

where I'm just like, "I was thinking of this thing.

And I don't know,

you said you're interested in this thing,

so let's just talk about it."

And they're like, "That sounds awesome."

Okay. That wasn't prepared really to pitch it,

but I had been thinking about it in

the back of my mind for a while.

Whereas, in other cases I've worked forever and

ever on something with

someone else and workshop the shit out of it,

and had to go through the meeting and get green-lit and

then get killed by

someone above the person in the organization,

because they didn't know their audience.

And so, I worked so hard on

that pitch and made it perfect

and then the person above me,

they just didn't do their homework,

or they were busy, or like in one case

someone new got hired in the organization,

and just said note everything

that had been said yes to two weeks ago.

It's very difficult when you've been hiring up,

because you were told yes they were works in process,

and suddenly it goes away,

but the thing to remember is that it

couldn't have been more perfect in that situation, right?

I did the best that I could, and so did they.

So we just moved on from it,

and actually that's come back

around and now it's greenlit,

five years later. Business needs change.

That's exactly the same stuff.

We didn't think we wanted them to buy this stuff,

but apparently if they don't buy it,

no one else does either.

Whoops.

That's the whole story of VR right now.

And so, things that I have been saying for years,

suddenly they are valuable,

whereas before they were not.

And that was just a lack of data,

no one knew it was a different time.

>> I just want to elaborate on something Tatyana was

saying about soft pitching,

getting internal stakeholders to buy in on something.

And then sometimes, if you meet

somebody from a company, you might just say, "Hey,

I've got an idea and here's how far along it is,

or it's in my head."

So, and I think you can get

some early feedback before you

actually do maybe a more formal or an official pitch,

but really getting people to

buy in and someone will like, "Great.

You should come in, you should

come pitch that to our team."

So, even getting an invitation knows,

and then you can help get the materials

prepared and whatever those expectations are.

But, you're right, you can be

at all different stages and a pitch can happen anytime.

And what Robin was saying is,

sometimes it's the right time

depending on who your audience is.

Sometimes they just have an idea and sometimes you've got

the whole working bill that

you are ready for them to play.

>> Yeah. Also adding onto that

and jumping on to something Tatyana mentioned earlier.

You mentioned that when you first were doing pitches,

you did like 1,000 pitches,

I don't know if that was an accurate number.

But a large number of pitches, right?

And there was some success, and there was some failure,

and a lot of the failure

helped teach you what to look out for,

what success could look like.

I think a lot of times,

especially as people from under-represented groups,

as women, as people of color,

folks from any under-represented groups

and marginalized group within this industry,

we talk ourselves out of it a lot.

I can tell you that in general,

I'm going to throw a random number out here,

but it's probably accurate.

I'd say 97 percent of pitches we get are from white men.

We don't get women pitching to us,

we don't get people of color pitching to us.

And that's a problem that we need to

understand and we need to solve, right?

I look at it as not, I

don't like talking on things like competence gap,

things like that because I don't

subscribe to that or anything.

But we think we have

some good conversations about, why that is?

We talk ourselves out of pitching a lot of times because

we think that it has to be a perfect pitch.

We think that it has to be

this watertight thing that no one

can ever question the very first time we do it,

because we don't ever consider

that failure is even part of the process.

I've been through, it was really

interesting to hear Robin's description of,

there are lots of different ways that you pitch, right?

The pitch over dinner, we just had

pitch over lunch a second here, right?

That's absolutely a type of pitch.

There's the types of pitches we take at GDC,

that tend to be a little bit more relaxed,

a little bit more time.

And then there's the types of pitches we take at E3,

which is like 30-minute slots for 10 hours straight.

And you have 30 minutes to do your pitch.

That is a very different audience,

it's a very different stress level,

it's a very different everything,

for that audience, for that space.

And I've had folks who've walked into

that 30-minute meeting at E3,

and just had a sheet of paper and

with a martini and said,

"Hey, I got some ideas.

What do you think about this versus this?"

What? "Oh, you don't like that one.

What about this meets this?"

So, I mention that to say we think the bar for pitching,

as marginalized folks, we think the bar for

pitching is all the way up here.

And that's why we often talk

ourselves out of doing it because we say,

I have to have answered every question,

know every single thing,

and before I walk into a room with anyone.

And that's not to say that the bar should be down here,

because that's also way too low.

But understanding what's reasonable,

what type of pitches,

how many times you have to do

a pitch in order to get comfortable with it.

And we're ready to find what success looks like.

That's really what it's about.

>> [inaudible] to say that you can

actually practice with your friends.

I used to fake pitch because I also had nerves,

ideas that I made up that were totally absurd.

Sometimes movies, but a lot of times they were games.

When I was at EA, I always used to do this pitch for

lap dance hero and pole dance revolution.

>> I'm not sure where this is going.

>> So, lap dance hero, you get two pair of

programmable dance pads on the top on one,

and pads on the bottom on the other,

and you just got to do Simon says.

You do it as a joke,

because you're just like,

isn't that, but seriously why doesn't

EA make games that actually appeal adults.

Why don't we ever have games with sex in them?

Is it just because we get sued?

Don't you think that's, look at Game of Thrones.

And you start having these conversations

and you get used to

asking the hard questions about

something that you have no intention of building.

I'm never going to build pole dance hero,

I'm not going to do it.

But, as you get used to practicing,

sometimes joking with friends at the business

over drinks or whatever, in the long run,

you do get there's something about that weird,

you just get over the fear of having

to answer or ask a hard question,

and you can do it in a totally not serious way.

It doesn't have to be the world's best,

but it can literally be,

those are two of the world's worst ideas.

They're not good ideas.

>> So thinking of hard questions,

why don't we open it up,

we have a few minutes left,

why don't we open it up for a couple of questions?

Anyone from the audience?

Don't be scared. This is all about

pitching your question to these amazing women.

>> Anyone have any games to pitch?

>> All right, here.

>> Can you show an example of what [inaudible] would look like?

>> That's tough.

>> So, there is

different ways to do depending on the game.

So, a lot of story-based or story writing games

tend to really do world-building

or lean into the characters,

because that's central to the game.

Things that lean very heavily into the mechanics,

you want to highlight those within your pitch.

So, like figure out what your game is,

how its strength will be evaluated, and from there,

what is the best way to tell your whole message

from the "Who we are as a studio" to

"Why we're making this game," to

the business end of how does it fit within the portfolio.

So, what feels the most

natural to have that cohesive message

and I will just put

all the thoughts down on paper and play around with it.

You don't need to necessarily have the whole narrative,

and then fill in the content.

Just put everything you want to say,

and then take things out,

put things and rearrange things.

Once you get to a part where your ideas on paper,

the actual structure becomes easier to manage,

and do a bit of soft pitching

where it's different from when

you're looking at something and

flipping through it to when you

actually have to talk about it.

For example, we had these awesome audio transition,

between some of the slides,

and when you actually talk to them,

all the sudden they interrupt

you talking and it's super awkward.

You're like, and this. It was

super cool when we were flipping through them.

Not super cool to talk to.

So, just do it

a little bit of both and play around with it.

>> How about another question?

>> Yeah.

>> Hello, hi.

When you're pitching,

based on your experience, do you think,

are they more interested in the story

versus the character versus the atmosphere?

>> I think that also just really

depends on the game, right?

>> We talked a little bit about like the,

where you're pitching, when you're pitching,

who you're pitching to, the audience is really critical.

I'm a Senior Producer, my boss,

Executive Producer, we've been involved in

the creative side of things

and we're currently producers.

We are highly interested in the production side.

One of the things that,

one of those common errors I see,

things that people don't do when they

do their pitches is they give you,

that gets you interested,

they have this hook, you're like,

"Oh man, this is awesome, cool, how much does it cost?"

"Oh, we really haven't thought about that yet."

"Do you have a team?" "Well, we we're looking.

We're thinking about that," and like

six months later, right?

So, when you're pitching,

there's a whole process for it.

When we take in pitches, we usually ask

ourselves two questions, like we hear a pitch.

Should this game be made? Is this team

the team that can make this game?

If the answer to both those questions is not yes,

then we're done at that point.

So, to go back

and to answer your question is a little bit,

and they both overlap,

the creative side of it

absolutely know who your audiences for it.

We get pitches oftentimes where someone is really excited

about the underlying stats back end,

and they want to talk to you about that for 15 minutes,

and that's super interesting.

It's usually not the right place.

It's not the best way to use your time at that point.

But then, also making sure that you

do have that production sides,

even if it's just a high level thing of like,

"Hey, here's how long we think it's going to take."

We obviously know that this is a process.

Game development, it's an art and a science.

>> Yeah, I end every pitch with a headcount plan,

with a rough person per month estimate, for everybody.

So, like let's just say it's 20k per

person per month because you learn

separatists gone, rent is expensive,

and you're recruiting against people

that are getting recruited into jobs that

are paid half a million dollars a year

to mostly ride bikes and eat ice cream.

You got to be competitive.

So, you say okay, this is going to

be 20 people on this game,

it's going to be two years long.

They're going to cost half a million dollars a person.

So, this is how many millions of

dollars a game's going to cost.

Then, we're going to put

in three million dollars in marketing.

On our side, we're going to put in this kind of

stuff to make sure that people

don't quit in the middle of the project.

We're going to do this, and this,

and that raises the budget to 17 million bucks.

And you can take five off or add five to it,

and then you can extend

the schedule this way or that way.

So, I maybe run two or three different tabs,

with different budgets, a high, low,

and the kind of like what I actually like,

and then I say, "If you

really think this is should be made,

then let's work on the numbers that makes sense for you,

based on what you think the market size will be."

And I always ask them,

"How will you help me make this game where successful?

Why should I bake it with you?"

Because you might think, well,

any opportunity is a good opportunity,

but you know it's kind of like

any dates and on a great day.

You could be at home watching Game of Thrones

by yourself, having an ice cream,

instead of being bored

by someone who just doesn't shut up,

so not every opportunity is an opportunity.

Sometimes an opportunity is

a waste of your time, and I think that,

when I said it's about you and your goals,

it's like you've got to value your time

and know that you're worth it.

If somebody doesn't want to work with you

because of some small dumb thing

you said in a meeting or some silly thing in the pitch,

then they're probably not going to be any good partner.

>> Yeah, you probably

don't want to work with them anymore.

>> Yeah, they would just be nitpicking you.

>> Consider what is

the strongest part that you have developed.

If it's a story game,

and you guys are great at character,

really lean into that.

You're going to shine where your strongest,

even if not everything is in place.

If it's the world that's been

created and not the characters, lean into that.

So, the thing that you're most comfortable,

like that is like in your T-shaped team,

the T, lean into that.

>> One last note for when you're preparing your pitch,

prepare to be interrupted.

There's going to be lots, and lots,

and lots of questions.

You're going to have this beautiful pitch

that you spent months figuring out,

and it works perfectly,

and then somebody's going to ask a question that

throws complete turmoil into it.

Three slides in and say,

"Please, can you you guys skip all that stuff.

I know that.

Can you just jump to the end, so we can talk about

money?" Be prepared for that.

Be prepared for those kinds of eventualities.

That's not necessarily a bad thing, by the way.

Just because that's just the way

that a lot of different teams work.

>> And just sorry, one final note on that.

It's just to make sure,

sorry now I'm interrupting,

is then make sure

you emphasize the most important thing, upfront.

Don't save the best for last.

>> Yes.

>> Because you may never get there.

>> Speaking of last,

I hate to break, but

Angela's going to give us the evil eye here.

All of these women are open,

I think they have time a little bit after this,

so if you have more questions for them,

please don't hesitate to reach

out and don't forget to also stop

by and talk with Katie and Nate

too if you have ideas or you just want to learn more.

Thank you guys.

>> Thank you.

For more infomation >> Gaming for Everyone: Women in Gaming Pitch Perfect Panel - Duration: 50:37.

-------------------------------------------

Variety Vlog April '18 - 4 new game impressions! - Duration: 32:47.

For more infomation >> Variety Vlog April '18 - 4 new game impressions! - Duration: 32:47.

-------------------------------------------

WHO'LL WIN THE GAME? feat.Adalia [VLOG#1] -Geng Senyap - Duration: 7:03.

Cai a Xuan:"Hello Everybody! Morning.. Good Morning!"

Cai Xuan:"It's currently 10:05am"

Cai Xuan:"Where r we going?"

Cai Xuan:"Where are we going? Mathilda."

Mathilda:"We're going to watch a movie"

Cai Xuan:"Ok let's go to watch the movie!"

Mathilda:"But we're already late"

Cai Xuan:"Our movie will be starting at 10am. And it's 10.05am now"

Cai Xuan:"I don't think it'll start yet. Faster look at the time now!"

Cai Xuan:"Can u see it? You have to ZOOM"

Cai Xuan:"Yeahh.. eh we're not advertising this watch okay"

Mathilda:"Don't film me"

For more infomation >> WHO'LL WIN THE GAME? feat.Adalia [VLOG#1] -Geng Senyap - Duration: 7:03.

-------------------------------------------

Komets best Toledo 3-1 in game four of Central Division Finals on 5/4/18 - Duration: 3:19.

For more infomation >> Komets best Toledo 3-1 in game four of Central Division Finals on 5/4/18 - Duration: 3:19.

-------------------------------------------

[K-GAME] GUESS THE SONG IN 5 SECONDS (ENG/PT) - Duration: 7:02.

For more infomation >> [K-GAME] GUESS THE SONG IN 5 SECONDS (ENG/PT) - Duration: 7:02.

-------------------------------------------

Penguins Getting Ready For Game 5 Against Caps After Knotting Series - Duration: 1:27.

For more infomation >> Penguins Getting Ready For Game 5 Against Caps After Knotting Series - Duration: 1:27.

-------------------------------------------

Hướng dẫn mua mặt nạ game Ro-Ghoul Roblox - Duration: 6:31.

For more infomation >> Hướng dẫn mua mặt nạ game Ro-Ghoul Roblox - Duration: 6:31.

-------------------------------------------

Rabbit Chopper's Challenge - Purge, airsoft game - Duration: 20:10.

hit

hit

hit

hit

: D

The respawn zone had a bad placement

hit

hit

hit

2nd Game Mode

I do not know who I hit..

hit

hit

hit

hit

hit

hit

2x Hits

hit

hit

I'm shooting empty

hit

hit

For more infomation >> Rabbit Chopper's Challenge - Purge, airsoft game - Duration: 20:10.

-------------------------------------------

6 wins in a row | PUBG MOBILE | KIDS GAME - Duration: 19:27.

[GUN FIRE]

For more infomation >> 6 wins in a row | PUBG MOBILE | KIDS GAME - Duration: 19:27.

-------------------------------------------

PLAY PUBG MOBILE CHINESE ON TENCENT GAMING BUDDY!! - TIMI & LIGHTPSEED! - Duration: 3:57.

Hey everyone welcome back to medricito tv so today in this video I'm going to show you how you

can install pubg mobile Chinese version on tencent gaming buddy!

tencent gaming buddy is an official emulator for pubg mobile, so as you can see here there is

is no option to download or install any apk

so what we'll do we'll just go to settings and change the language here

and click on save and ok now we have to restart the application as you can see

this is the whole new menu which we have not seen before this is because of

changing the language from English to Chinese to download the pubg mobile

Chinese version just go to search and enter pubg now as you can see both lightspeed

and timi version are available to download you can select

the lightspeed version to download or just go back and select timi version

i hope this video has helped you install the pubg mobile lightspeed chinese version

on tencent gaming buddy if this video has helped you then hit the like button and

subscribe to our channel for more content

For more infomation >> PLAY PUBG MOBILE CHINESE ON TENCENT GAMING BUDDY!! - TIMI & LIGHTPSEED! - Duration: 3:57.

-------------------------------------------

Family Game Night - Duration: 6:04.

Every Thursday my family and I go to the local bowling alley where we try to satisfy the eternal hunger of The Mouth.

Well, I do anyway. All my parents

do is make The Mouth angry by knocking its teeth out, so The Mouth got revenge one time by eating my sister, the girl you,

uh, saw in the video there? My parents think she ran away or got kidnapped or something,

but it was because of their heresy that my sister is no longer around.

So I have to be extra pious on the count of my dumb parents.

Ah geez, Chip, what the hell are you doing?

I have to feed him, dad, to atone for our sins!

That-a-girl, Jill.

Huh?

Great follow-through.

Thanks, daddy!

Jesus H. Criminy.

Jesus H. Criminy. -Hi Chucky!

Huh?

You know Candi, you're like a popsicle I ate earlier: I'd like to break you in two and put half of you in the freezer for later.

Oh Chucky, you're so funny.

Chucky!

Hah?

Watch yer yapper. Oh, hi Dean!

Hiya Flo.

Heya, Deany-boy, you gonna break a hundred this week?

Heya Chuckster. What's the difference between your wife Flo there and a bowling ball?

Hah?

You can only fit three fingers in a bowling ball.

Hi, Chip, what's wrong with your dad? He seems pretty upset.

He's just mad my mom is fucking your dad.

WHAT?

It's not important. I need to get back to feeding The Mouth.

The Mouth? What's that?

The Mouth? Oh man, where do I begin?

The Mouth is the monster at the back of the bowling alley.

No one has ever seen the Mouth, but if I were a guessing man

I would say he's huge,

on the count'a his enormous mouth that the bowling lanes feed into. Now what keeps the Mouth at the back of the alley is

that people feed him bowling balls, which happens to be his favorite delicacy.

But he gets mad, you see? Because in the process of feeding him people knock his teeth out,

what they mistakenly think are pins? This angers the Mouth,

and every once in a while

he just goes crazy with rage and eats whoever threw the ball that broke his teeth.

You're just mad you suck at bowling.

Nah-ah! I saw it happen myself! My-my sister, the one you see in the video there? She got eaten by the Mouth on the count'a

my parents knocking his teeth out!

Chip, you don't have a sister!

I know!

That's what I'm trying to say. So I've been purposefully missing the pins to appease the Mouth.

That's the only way–

You're an idiot.

That-a-girl, Jill!

Hey Chucky, I see your boy takes after his old man.

All right! C'mon Chip, show these Hatfield's what for!

Damnit!

Oh, settle down, Chucky and focus on your game. Dean's catching up to you.

Think I just passed you, sport.

The hell you did!

Well that was a good strike! Wasn't it a good strike, Candi?

Who the hell's side you on, Flo?

Whatever you say, Flo. Go get em, Chucky!

Hey!

Hey Chuck, you gonna wash my balls for me?

I beat you 205 to 149. And, according to this screen here, my 9 year old daughter almost beat you!

McClintock's, we're leaving!

Awwww!

Chip, let's go!

Oh no! Olaf, look out

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét