Chủ Nhật, 31 tháng 12, 2017

Youtube daily car Dec 31 2017

Hello dear viewers, and welcome back to my channel.

In this video I'm going to show you another glitch I'd love to call it the Flying car suicide glitch.

The first step is to obtain a car. Take note that it won't work in bikes.

Bah, I don't have enough time to dig through the garage and get the Glendale.

Let's get one from the street.

Also don't forget to type in the cheat called RIPAZHA. This will make the cars fly with enough velocity.

If you are as bad on flying as me, consider having enough space for take-off.

The next step is to take-off and start flying a bit.

This is the optimal height for the final step. If it is too low for you, then ascend.

The final step is to type in another cheat code, GOODBYECRUELWORLD.

As you can see, CJ will commit suicide, but also, the death animation will look weird.

That is it. With risking some money and weapons, you can execute a glitch showing a weird death animation.

Now let's get back to the Grove using the Ambulance.

Oops, I still have my RIPAZHA on. Let's turn it off to avoid any problems later.

That's it for today's video.

Hope you enjoyed and learned something. You can leave a subscribe for better support, and I will see you in the next video. Bye!

For more infomation >> GTA San Andreas glitches: Flying car suicide glitch - Duration: 2:26.

-------------------------------------------

Ambother H11 LED Review • Cars Simplified Reviews - Duration: 1:12.

Recently I bought some H11 LED bulbs by Ambother, a company I haven't heard of,

and unfortunately for me I installed them well after the return window was

closed and they did not work out very well.

I was using them for the low beam headlights on my GTO and although it says for DRL or fog lights,

it also says high-power super-bright, so I figured maybe they were just trying to...

Ah, you see it on a lot of LEDs it says "for off-road use only".

It's just so they don't have to do all the legal hurdles of DOT approval.

I figured that was what was going on so I decided to give them a shot and this is what happened:

Here's a shot of both LEDs in the headlights.

They look bright on camera but if you look at the garage they're shining into, it's barely lit up.

Here's another shot that shows just how poorly the garage is lit up with those lights.

Sure, these weren't meant for headlights but I

wouldn't recommend them on the grounds that they aren't actually that bright in general.

I would only recommend these for a show car that won't be driven on the

streets where you may actually need your fog lights to work.

For more infomation >> Ambother H11 LED Review • Cars Simplified Reviews - Duration: 1:12.

-------------------------------------------

Car New Audi Q2 Touring chỉ bán ra thị trường Nhật Bản - Duration: 11:25.

For more infomation >> Car New Audi Q2 Touring chỉ bán ra thị trường Nhật Bản - Duration: 11:25.

-------------------------------------------

HKS Straight pipe Exhaust , How it sounds on my Car - Duration: 6:37.

Hey guys, it's Prince here many of you asked me to show a full video of my curse so here

It is and in this video

I am going to show you the sound of straight pipe on this car. This is Honda City aspire one point five

This is famous car in Pakistan here

Just some sports back lights

And aspire one point five

I've attacked prismatic

Moving to the front I remove 17 inch wheels now using stock 15-inch wheels and

I'm using GoPro on wide-angle

Definitely don't forget to see the car headlights training video. I will link it in the description

Also got install this rubber lip yesterday, which is looking nice

And before showing you the straight pipe, and how it sounds let me first bring the intro clip

Okay now I'm gonna show you the straight pipe setup. Let's go to the back of the car

This is HKS exhaust which is going straight

And if you see under the car I removed the catalytic converter which is at the end of the exhaust and install this HKS exhaust

Let me show you from the middle from where I remove the stock muffler and install a piece of straight pipe

Here you can see the weld joints of the straight pipe

You can see it's going straight

And there is only one cat catalytic converter installed back there in the middle which has a oxygen sensor

And I didn't mess with it

So you can see there is only one exhaust installed in the back and

Now I'm going to show you the engine is not modified already move the air intake. Let's open the hood

You can see here, just Indian dressing no other modification

So now let's go inside the car and start it up

It's winter here, and that's why engine is cold

I'm gonna wait till the engine warms up to the operating temperature

Now the blue light is off, but the RPM is still at 1,000

It should be under 1000 like around 850 at idle state

So I guess I will just drive for a minute

Okay, now. I am back after driving one kilometer, and you can see clearly the RPM is at 800 something

I'm not sure, but it's less than 1000 so that's good

And now time to rev it, and show you how to surf

Let me set up the camera at the back, so you can hear the sound

Slow running in the store

And when you float it

Now another clip from my handycam, which has 5.1 surround mic. Maybe it will sound better. Let's see

Oh my god shaking

So now you heard the sound of straight pipe on SGS exhaust, I will tell you about my next videos, so let's open the hood

So my next video will be how to flush radiator coolant and clean it

And also how to remove and clean radiator reservoir

And I'm gonna show you in another video how to clean up serial sensor it will be interesting video and also how to clean catalytic

Converter without removing it

So let's start the car one last time from outside

And if you like this video, please give it a thumbs up don't forget to subscribe have a nice day and peace out

For more infomation >> HKS Straight pipe Exhaust , How it sounds on my Car - Duration: 6:37.

-------------------------------------------

New car 2019 porsche 911 carrera t first drive review - Duration: 13:22.

New car 2019 porsche 911 carrera t first drive review

For more infomation >> New car 2019 porsche 911 carrera t first drive review - Duration: 13:22.

-------------------------------------------

Pro-Life Priest Finds Disturbing "Gift" Scrawled on His Car From Abortion Activist - Duration: 2:14.

For more infomation >> Pro-Life Priest Finds Disturbing "Gift" Scrawled on His Car From Abortion Activist - Duration: 2:14.

-------------------------------------------

Ultimate funny bike and car stunt success and fail CRAZYY moves ##kishan Biloniya - Duration: 6:18.

For more infomation >> Ultimate funny bike and car stunt success and fail CRAZYY moves ##kishan Biloniya - Duration: 6:18.

-------------------------------------------

IPOW Car Cellphone Mount Unboxing & Review - Duration: 3:17.

Hi everyone this is Ed from Flash Tech TV

In the video I will review IPOW car cellphone mount

I had this mount for a couple of weeks I wanted to share with you guys what I like and what I don't

about this mount so lets check it out

I got this stand from Amazon for $12.89 I will leave a link in the description below

First lets see what comes in the box

This is the base of the stand

It is made of soft rubber

It has a nice grip on the back

The grip matt measures 6.9 inches by 4.4 inches.

You might need to check the dimension and where you are planning to put it in your car

to make sure that it fits

The mount also comes with 2 different sets of stands

One can fit up to 9 mm thick phones and the other one can fit up to 14mm thick phones

You might wanna check your phone to make sure it fits before you buy it especially if you

have a thick case on the phone

It also comes with 2 rubber clamps that can be attached to the stand

This will make the phone more upright

The stand gets mounted to the base with an adjustable mechanism to fit different phone sizes

This is how the phone looks like without the rubber clamps

These are the clamps that get attached to the stand which make the phone more upright

When I attach them to the stand they feel very loose

I am mounting the phone with the clamps attached to see the difference in the angle of the

phone compared to without clamps

One of the things I like about this car mount that it works with large phones

The sliding stand has universal fit

I have note 8 one of the biggest devices in the market and as you see it fits in this stand

I also like that its stable it does not fly around even with hard turns

As you see the dashboard does not have flat surface and the stand is very stable

I also like that it does not use adhesive which means it will not leave marks when you

try to remove it

You can also change the place of the car holder very easily and at anytime

You also avoid problems that comes with other car holders like the vent car holder where

it might over heat from the vent

Things I don't like about this car mount is that you cannot put the phone in portrait mode

may be this is possible with small phones even though this is not recommended by the

manufacturer

The mount tends to slide a little with very hard turns but it will not fly off

Also the rubber clamps does not stay in place and tend to fall off risking losing them

I also don't like that if you have a thick phone or a thick case the phone might not

fit in the stand

Last thing I don't like about this stand is that small part at the bottom of the screen

is covered by the stand

Sometimes this covers where you want to interact with the phone

In my opinion this is a very good mount that I use in my commute everyday

But if you drive for a living I would recommend to get a cellphone mount that will let you put the cellphone in portrait mode

I hope you liked my first video

please like comment and subscribe for more videos.

let me know if this video helped you and feel free to ask me any questions

see you

For more infomation >> IPOW Car Cellphone Mount Unboxing & Review - Duration: 3:17.

-------------------------------------------

Police Car for children. Cartoon about Police car. Police car race for children Cars Police for kids - Duration: 6:37.

Author: It is late.

The city is sleeping.

Even there is no light in Handy-Andy's windows.

But somebody doesn't let him to fall asleep.

You can hear – the phone is ringing!

Handy-Andy (with a sleepy voice): Who is calling so late?!

I was deeply sleeping…

Hello!

Who is it?

Emmy (whispering and scared): Handy-Andy, it's me, Emmy…

I really need your help!

Can you come now?

Please!

It's really important!

Handy-Andy (scared and nervous): Emmy??!

Are you ok??!

Why is your voice so strange??

What happened?

Why are you whispering?

Emmy (whispering): Somebody is walking in my house, I can hear steps on the first floor…

I'm scared…

Handy-Andy (scared and nervous): I'm coming, Emmy!

Don't be afraid!

Emmy (whispering): I'm really waiting for you!

Handy-Andy (tensely): (afraid) Probably, it's thieves!!!

I need 30 min to get to Emmy's house…

What should I do?

What should I do?

Oh!

I have an idea! (he is phoning AJ) I'm going to phone AJ!

He lives one block away from Emmy.

He can get to her in a couple minutes.

If there are thieves in the house – he will protect Emmy.

AJ (he answers the phone, freshly, he is no sleeping): Hello, Handy-Andy!

What happened?!

You are not calling just for fun so late?

Handy-Andy (warried): AJ, help please!

You have to go very fast to Emmy's house – I guess thieves are there!

They can hurt her!

AJ( warried): I will do it!

I'm almost leaving!

I will protect Emmy, don't you warry!

Leaving right now!

Handy-Andy (warried): I'm also in a hurry there!

AJ (came to Emmy's house, noticed that garage is empty, the door is open – there is no

car): Emmy, Handy-Andy asked me to come to you!

He is on the way here!

What happened?

Emmy (scared): AJ!?

Thank you for coming!

I have already phoned the police.

Thieves came to my house and stole my car!

What should I do now?

(Sobbing) AJ (is trying to calm her down): Don't worry,

Emmy!

We are going to find your car for sure!

Oh!

Police is coming!

Police officer (came to the call): Good evening!

What happened?!

Tell us in details.

Emmy (a bit hesitating): My car was stolen, sir!

I heard the steps in my house and then the sound of an engine!

Police officer: I understand you!

Then I announce your car wanted!

I think, that thieves couldn't go far!

AJ: Emmy, come to my car!

We will go together!

Emmy: Ok!

Police officer (on a radio): Calling all cars!

Calling all cars!

Pink Smart was stolen!

If you see similar object – inform us immediately!

AJ: Don't you worry, Emmy!

We are going to check every street.

We will find your car!

Handy-Andy (going on a flying car): I'm coming to you my friends!

I'm flying!

I will be in a few minutes!

Police officer (on a radio): Calling all cars!

Similar looking car was noticed on a road to the port!

AJ, Handy-Andy – let's go to the port everyone!

AJ: It's clear!

We are near the port!

Handy-Andy (going on a flying car): Ok.

I'm also flying to the port!

Emmy (upset): Here is my pink car!

It is going to leave now on a ferry!

I will never see it again (sobbing).

AJ: We will get your Smart back, Emmy!

The thieves will be punished for that!

Handy-Andy will help us on his flying Megamax!

Police officer (on a radio): Don't worry, Emmy!

Handy-Andy will catch thieves very fast on his flying car!

Handy-Andy (confident): I'm here, my friends!

Tell me what to do!

Faster!

Emmy: Help us to get the car back, Handy-Andy!

AJ: You have to reach the ferry and take the car here with a hoist.

My Blaze and I cannot do anything here!

We hope only on you!

Don't let them to escape!

Help us, our friend!

Handy-Andy: I understand!

I'll do my best!

I'm flying!

Handy-Andy: Where are those nasty guys!?

I'll check this bay everywhere - but find Emmy's car!

// So dark.

I cannot see anybody…// The ferry couldn't moor to a shore, and thieves couldn't escape…Here

are they!

Oh!

I came in time…

You will not escape from me!

// I'm going to lift the car up with a hoist and magnate, and take it to the shore!

I hope everything will be ok!

(The hoist is down; the tow is attached to the car) // A bit more, ok…// Great, I grabbed

it perfectly!

Now I have to take it to the shore!

That's it!

I did it!

Hooray!

Emmy: Thank you very much, Handy-Andy!

I would never see my car again if you didn't help me!

Thank you very much, my friends!

Police officer: Police also says thank you!

You helped to catch dangerous thieves.

I think, that it's not their first car.

We are going to investigate.

Well done, Handy-Andy!

Handy-Andy: I'm glad that my flying Megamax was helpful!

Never leave your friends in a trouble!

Always help them!

I'm flying home!

Bye-bye!

For more infomation >> Police Car for children. Cartoon about Police car. Police car race for children Cars Police for kids - Duration: 6:37.

-------------------------------------------

Getting Jelly's GTA V Racing Car! I Roblox Gameplay - Duration: 6:01.

wow...

This guy named Jelly looks really cool with that car...

looks really fast too

omg I realized it cost 300k and I have more than that! :D

Bacon Noob: Sorry to burst ur bubble but how r u gonna get to it?

Jailbreakk: YOU NOOB WILL SEE ME ROLLING! IN IT

Jailbreakk: Glad I hide my stash of dynamites.

Jailbreakk: I guess that noob will see how wrong he is!

Jailbreakk: At last! THE MCLAREN IS MINE!

Jailbreakk: Time to make this car Jelly style. :D

Don't Forget leave a Like, Comment, and Hit that subscribe button

For more infomation >> Getting Jelly's GTA V Racing Car! I Roblox Gameplay - Duration: 6:01.

-------------------------------------------

Luxury Car Interior 2018 Honda Odyssey - Cheap luxury honda suv car - Duration: 2:39.

For more infomation >> Luxury Car Interior 2018 Honda Odyssey - Cheap luxury honda suv car - Duration: 2:39.

-------------------------------------------

JALSA SALANA 2017 VIBES - CAR PARK - Duration: 3:25.

good afternoon sir, can i know your name and where you came from?

my name is Sirajudeen.

where are you coming from?

lagos.

is this the car you drove?

yes

how was your journey to this place?

it was safe

since you arrived, what would you say about

the atmosphere around here(this program)?

everything is going well as expected aside that the road

to this place is not in good shape.

All the programs are ok

thank you very much sir. may god grant you

journey mercies to your respective destinations.

For more infomation >> JALSA SALANA 2017 VIBES - CAR PARK - Duration: 3:25.

-------------------------------------------

Trumbull car accident leaves one dead - Duration: 0:22.

For more infomation >> Trumbull car accident leaves one dead - Duration: 0:22.

-------------------------------------------

Car theft in Manoa ends in fatal crash after high speed chase on H-1 - Duration: 2:47.

For more infomation >> Car theft in Manoa ends in fatal crash after high speed chase on H-1 - Duration: 2:47.

-------------------------------------------

Fastest Muscle Cars (Hermes) - GTA 5 Best Fully Upgraded Cars Top Speed Countdown - Duration: 2:43.

For more infomation >> Fastest Muscle Cars (Hermes) - GTA 5 Best Fully Upgraded Cars Top Speed Countdown - Duration: 2:43.

-------------------------------------------

RC CAR VS SODA!! (NINJA WEAPON MOD) - Duration: 8:52.

we got the RC car modded with the ninja weapon now let's see if we can explode

some soda with this thing only one way to find out let's do this shirt here we

go in three two what is up shares welcome to the vlog welcome to another

awesome day for those of you that are new here i'm carter share oh wait that's

right who shares and this is the RC car were going to use this is the same one

that jumped over steven

and the same one that could drive across a pool this car is super fast and now

we're gonna modify it with a ninja weapon to destroy soda whoa look at all

the soda on the ground Oh orange soda everywhere that's right shares on my

channel we just destroyed soda with Chad's ninja weapons it was totally epic

if you haven't seen the video you gotta check it out

so shares let's get to work on modifying this car with a ninja weapon hey Chad

you got a ninja weapon for me I sure do let me go grab that on the car it's so

big maybe this is all so we can tape this on we could drive this car across

the ground super fast and drive it into soda and make it explode it'll be

awesome you crazy let's test the car make sure it still

works because the last time we use this it sunk into the pool here we go let's

see if it still works steering is good and yeah oh yeah good

to go now let's just duct tape a ninja weapon on this and see if we can explode

some soda okay let's put the ninja sword on just like this

it was duct tape it on let's get some tape there we go and let's stick it on

oh yeah there we go look at that you need a lot of duct tape

Carter cuz you're gonna be attaching two liter bottles of soda oh yeah two and a

half liters that's right shares these are two and a

half liter bottles of soda extra large for extra power

yeah Shasta doesn't mess around do that oh yeah sure look at this RC car mod

this is crazy oh I think it's it's on there good this is super dangerous sure

so definitely don't try this at home Chad's the expert with ninja weapons and

I'm the expert with RC cars so don't try this one at home

we got the RC car modern with the ninja weapon let's give it a test drive let's

see if it works I'm gonna get off the ground oh yeah

here we go this is one dangerous RC car oh yeah whoa that is one dangerous car

okay whoa yeah you don't want to mess with that whoa slow down there Carter

all right save the battery for the soda oh sure so you might have a problem the

car keeps turning on its own touching this thing oh this isn't this might have

water damage car yeah I think it's a little bit of water damage from when we

sunk it in the pool now let's see if we could explode some soda with this thing

I hope this doesn't affect my driving skills I'm gonna pick a soda it's gonna

be the red soda red Shasta chef doesn't mess around two and a half liters

everybody it's gonna be tough it could take some precision aiming I

hope you're good at this car yeah I hope I can drive this well car Carter it was

yeah I was meant to be let's explode this soda will this even work world's

first I have no idea this RC car mod is crazy who do you guys think this is

gonna work I think it's gonna work Liz oh yeah Carter got so good driving that

RC car definitely gonna explode the soda only one way to find out let's do this

sure dude is this touches the ground the floor is lava the floor is literally

lava ninja everyone ready ready ready ready ready

all right feet up let's go yeah the car is on the ground here we go let's do

this thing in three two you missed will you kind of hit it but you missed

exploding it

sword myths we gotta try it again Oh reset reset reset this might be harder

to aim than we thought let's do this again take two in three two oh yeah

that's one way to snack it's strawberry soda tastes oh-ho-ho-ho

made a mess everywhere that was some sharp driving Carter oh that was super

awesome let's try that again whoo that was so awesome for this time

we're gonna step things up a notch I'm gonna go even faster I'm gonna put a

GoPro on the top so share as you can go along for the ride so let's flip this

car over let's put it down and we're gonna stick the GoPro on right here just

like that here's your tape car Nicole thanks Chad okay let's stick this on

like that let's see if that'll hold it in place

okay I think we are good that is awesome yep it's recording we are ready to go

let's do this Oh Chad pick your color soda alright here we go

Shasta clear it is oh yeah that's grapefruit let's do it Cort hits it this

time let's make sure it explodes even crazy the last time let's shake this

thing like crazy crazy let's do it whoop that was totally awesome sure you

think it's gonna work this time comment hashtag #RC car and if you think

I'm gonna miss comment hashtag #soda chai what are you gonna pick I'm gonna

comment hashtag #soda cuz I know how hard it is to aim that thing so I think the

first try he's gonna miss just a little what do you think I'm gonna man just a

little I'm not gonna miss here we go in 3 2 1 the floor is lava let's do this

thing here we go in 3 2 1 go oh you missed

oh I made a big hole whoa it's all gone whoa drank it all that was more damage

than the first time whoa that was crazy I was wrong why did

I come in hashtag soda yeah shares if you comment a hashtag #Soda

seek or you were right we destroyed the soda check it out the car's still in one

piece this is totally awesome let's check out the instant replay

oh sure that was totally awesome whoa oh wait it's broke oh the car broke the

wheel broke the wheels broken I think that means the soda one hashtag #soda

aha there's a feminine hashtag #soda you were right because the cars broken that

means the soda one

and if you wanna see some more awesome ninja weapons you gotta check out Chad's

channel it was so awesome told what we did yesterday we did a box fort

challenge versus ninja weapons yes that one was so awesome there was like major

destruction in that one don't get to click that card right now and check it

out click it I'm gonna stab it alright Cheers well there you have it

until next time you know we do stay awesome and share the love

For more infomation >> RC CAR VS SODA!! (NINJA WEAPON MOD) - Duration: 8:52.

-------------------------------------------

Thieves steal entire fleet of cars from Albuquerque dealership - Duration: 2:12.

For more infomation >> Thieves steal entire fleet of cars from Albuquerque dealership - Duration: 2:12.

-------------------------------------------

Hide and Seek ride on Power Wheels cars for kids stuck in the Sand Cars toys videos for kids - Duration: 5:27.

For more infomation >> Hide and Seek ride on Power Wheels cars for kids stuck in the Sand Cars toys videos for kids - Duration: 5:27.

-------------------------------------------

MCQUEEN Car Wash videos for kids. Wrong colors for children. Learn Colors with MCQUEEN Mack Truck - Duration: 10:34.

MCQUEEN Car Wash videos for kids. Wrong colors for children. Learn Colors with MCQUEEN Mack Truck

For more infomation >> MCQUEEN Car Wash videos for kids. Wrong colors for children. Learn Colors with MCQUEEN Mack Truck - Duration: 10:34.

-------------------------------------------

Lego city | Lego police | Car videos for kids | Bi Bi Kids - Duration: 13:32.

Lego city | Lego police | Car videos for kids | Bi Bi Kids

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét