Thứ Bảy, 5 tháng 5, 2018

Youtube daily which May 5 2018

in this corner weighing in at 2018 pounds A strong intelligent figure who can go the

rounds Take a punch and keep on ticken

Steal you your heart and you didn't know it was missin

Kiss boys and girls then make them cry Wearing blue shorts It is the undisputed Gemini

And in the other corner weighing in at 2017 pounds

Thinking about the past and how it all went down

Take a punch and still thinking about why Wondering why life just keeps passing them

by Acting like they know the answer and don't

have a clue Don't have the information but be like I

gotchu Can't get over a past lover no matter how

hard they try Wearing red shorts and heart on its sleeve

it's the other gemini But before we start the fight let's talk to

the Coach Coach Saturn, now what would you say about

geminis approach (Coach voice)

Well ya see I threw some shit in the pot in april

Just ta see if Gemini 2017 aka red had let it go

(announcer) Some shit in the pot well that seems kind

of gross (coach)

Well that means I created some bull shit just to see what they wanted most

Like some old flames, and crooked business deals

Just to see ya know if they were ready to be real

And as you can see there is a wound that started to sting

And that's why we're here to see the battle of red and blue in the ring

(announcer) Well put, so I guess we don't have to speculate

or try to be humble Lets get it on and Let's get ready to rumble!!!!!!!

But before we do Lets go to the players and find out the mood

Red, what's the beef what made you and blue put on the gloves

(Reds voice) I don't know all I know is that I wanted

to be in love

You know settle down and maybe a baby And blue started to look at me like I'm the

one that's crazy Im so over blues attitude,

like blue never wants to do what I want to do

Im just mad because we share the same space I just want love, money, and life to feel

safe

(anouncer) Ok, I feel you on this

let's see whats blue take is on the sitch So blue word on the street is that you think

you tough And red is mad sayin enough is enough

(Blue) Well ill tell you what it really is

Not yesterday not tomorrow but today is why I live

Red stuck on that old flame thats in the past Im like yo red whatcha doin

And I see red goin through the trash Im like ahh man here we go again

I don't want them anymore that's why I threw em in the bin

But you know red silly ass wanna be all googly eyed

Acting like everything is rainbows and butterflies And Im like nah not this year not 2018

Im about to travel, meet new people ya know do my thing

So im like red are you in or out And red shocked me and said lets box it out

I red all that from the past yo its in yo head

And im like ok, let me put the past to bed (announcer)

OoooKKK!

Gemini fans you heard it hear first Le me shut the hell up and let red and blue

give you that work

Red throws a right Telling blue that its not seeing with clear

sight Blue throws an uppercut

Saying what you think you need is really a want

Red blocks a jab saying we were in love blue do the math

Blue blocks a blow Saying I aint about to water the past so it

can grow Red throws a cross

Making blue stumble as red say Now who's the boss

Blue throws a right like look at my my creativity Lets focus red and go get this money

Refferree Ding ding ding!

Alright that was the bell Lets go talk to the coach for a spell

(coach) Well see is what red has to learn

You play with fire you're gonna get burned I got new moves for red to learn and know

And one of the moves is how let it go Red is so stubborn and won't accept my help

I'm like red how you gone win when you fighting yourself

Red is the most stubborn fighter I've ever had

And it's like red has emotions in its swag bag

When red realize to listen to me the coach I've been training geminis for years I know

the approach Look at Marilyn Monroe, JFK, Angelina Jolie

All those top fighter came from me Now you see blue has been doing the hard work

Taking the punches going through the hurt I tell blue all the time

You got some good things coming down the line Like money and the company you wanted to start

And ya see blue listens and is very smart Blue is taking all my advice and is not in

vain Blue has been growing and and don't want

to stay the same I have work and love opportunities you know

fights coming up I got some earth signs and fire signs that

their gonna love.

At the end of may there something that gemini is not going to believe

I mean they gotta pack their bags get out and leave

But the must understand I preparing them for what to come

Gemini just has to trust me like i'm the father and gemini is the son

One red realizes that it's not always right Gemini is going to be prime time in the limelight

You know daddy loves to spoil the child Once red gets on board Gemini will see it's

worth the while

(announcer) Well tune in next month to see how the fight

ends and what Gemini has to say THanks for watching MarilynMaries Astrology

and I'll see you back

in may!

For more infomation >> Gemini RED vs BLUE which twin are you? - Duration: 10:39.

-------------------------------------------

Fitbit Versa vs Apple Watch 3: Which Should You Buy - Duration: 17:59.

hey what's up it's Jerad with State of tech and today we are going to compare the

fitbit Versa with the Apple watch 3 now I am doing this comparison because this

is a true battle that I'm kind of going through right now I love both devices

I have liked Fitbit for a long time I feel like they are kind of going through

this transitional time right now where they're really trying to figure out what

people want out of their devices and they're getting their you know they

really are but there are things that I really like about the Fitbit Versa and

there are things that I really like about the Apple watch and that's why I'm

doing this video because I wanted to kind of discuss those things and

hopefully if there are some of you out there that are trying to decide between

one or the other that maybe this video will help you out so I purchased the

Fitbit Versa right when it released I've spent probably a good two weeks at

least with it and have gone back and forth between wearing my Apple watch and

this kind of depending on you know what the scenario is I was at a conference

last week and I had a lot of meetings and a lot of things on my agenda so I

switched to the Apple watch just because the calendar on that is a bit better

although still a little confusing and challenging to use it's better than than

what's on the vs. so it really does depend on what you're wanting to get out

of your watch so that's what we're gonna talk about today in this video so the

Fitbit Versa obviously is cheaper than the Apple watch even if you go with the

Apple watch 3 that doesn't have LTE and this one does have LTE the the watch is

significantly cheaper but it does some things better than the Apple watch

mostly the fitness aspect of this this watch the Fitbit Versa is better as far

as the sensors and the data that you actually get the consistency of those

sensors everything seems to just perform better on the Fitbit now it should

because the Fitbit is a Fitbit device and that's kind of the sole purpose of

it although the Fitbit Versa is meant to be something that you could probably

wear 24/7 now it has pretty good battery life considering that the sensor is

running 24/7 even when you're asleep it doesn't stop track

for a little while and then start tracking again like it's the heart rate

monitor is consistently tracking you throughout the day and the night which

provides it with better data of course you know it doesn't have things like GPS

like the Apple watch does but it also does a pretty good job of like tracking

when you maybe go on a run or a walk or a bike ride or something like that it

does a pretty good job of keeping track of those things even though it does

require your phone for GPS so if you want that really consistent tracking

you're gonna need to have your phone with you but I mean the alternative is

to get an Apple watch that is much more expensive there so of course the Apple

watch does a better job with the tracking because it has GPS built in and

then if you have the LTE version it has the benefit of being able to pull from

your location data and everything as well so your location is much more exact

and so if it's very important to you to have that route that you took maybe

you're using an app like the Strava app or something like that and or RunKeeper

and you're wanting to keep all of your you know runs and everything and the

actual location information there you're gonna need something a little bit more

than this if you don't want to carry a phone with you if you carry a phone with

you it's gonna be perfectly fine so let's talk a little bit about the

features of the Versa and then we'll jump over to the Apple watch the things

that I like so I like the minimalistic display

I love how thin and kind of you know this is a much smaller device than the

Apple watch the Apple watch is a bit thicker it sticks up a bit more I'm

constantly bumping it on things the Versa is more just slim and almost not

even noticeable the watch strap is okay I'm not a huge fan of it but it is

replaceable if I wanted to replace it with something else I just haven't done

that yet I have taken it off it does come pre-installed with the small strap

which was a little too small for my wrists like put the large one on and

whole arch one has a ton of room so the difference between the small strap and

the large strap is is huge so that was kind of nice that it came with that I

like being able to just kind of tap on the screen and go between my heart rate

my steps and cow he's burned very nice of course I can

just swipe and get through you know the different apps we have the AOL Instant

Messenger looking exercise app which I really like I like how they have built

these out you know so whether I'm running biking or swimming treadmill

weights I can basically or interval timer which is great of course there are

you know interval timers you can get for the Apple watch but I just love the fact

that this is all built-in and and just works really well so you can even go in

and customize these here and kind of set them up just for better performance

I like these of course there are apps there's the fitness app and the Apple

watch that you can do this on but I feel like when I have used the Fitbit Versa

and I haven't used it for all of these basically just for running and treadmill

and weights it does a better job of giving me the data that I was kind of

expecting the Apple watch of course does that but the neat thing about the vs. it

doesn't seem to really kill the battery life like it does on the Apple watch now

granted that might be because the the Versa doesn't have GPS it doesn't have

some of those sensors that the Apple watch has but you know I don't I don't

necessarily think that stuff matters of course I don't need GPS if I'm at the

gym or if I'm running on a treadmill or something like that so it's nice that

the battery life isn't quite as affected with the verse as it is the Apple watch

some of the other apps the music app I'm kind of bummed because you have to

really connect the watch to your computer and load music on there it's

very reminiscent of an old-school mp3 player where you have to plug it in load

your music on there you're stuck with that music which is fine but you're

stuck with that music and then you have to go through the process all over again

I like having a lot of variety and even though with the Apple watch I have to

use Apple music I can access pretty much any music that I want and if I'm on LTE

that's great when I may be outside if I'm in at the gym or something like that

I typically would just connect to the Wi-Fi so that

I'm not using my data plan so if you don't have an LTE Apple watch you can

just connect to the Wi-Fi there and then stream but it does only work with with

apple music which is kind of a bummer on here of course you can load over your

music or you can use Pandora or there's Deezer which I haven't really messed

with too much but pandora is nice because you know of course anybody who

use Pandora but the problem is is that you have to sync over your Pandora

stations and and it still has to store music on the watch I was able to get it

to play some music over Wi-Fi but the Wi-Fi setup process is kind of a pain so

if you were wanting to like add additional Wi-Fi locations it's just not

as easy to do as other devices so of course you know the things that I do

really like about this watch is occasionally it is saying hey it's

prompting me hey get an extra 50 steps that you know right now to reach your

goal or what not it's like I've been sitting for a long period of time I

might get up and walk around a little bit might decide to go outside maybe

walk you know around the block or something I mean just things that are

gonna prompt me I typically am more apt to do this at home on the weekends I you

know if I'm being sedentary it gets me up maybe go play with my kids and just

move around a bit and so the reminders are really nice of course you can set up

stuff like that on the Apple watch but I don't know why but the ones on the Apple

watch I'm just more apt to to get rid of just to make them go away because

they're pretty much the same all the time and they're not giving me exact

goals like on the Fitbit saying you know 50 something steps a hundred and some

steps like it's giving me some sort of a goal that I can achieve and it doesn't

seem like too much and so you go out and do it and then you've added to your day

which is great the thing that I like really the most about the Fitbit Versa

and the reason the I personally would get the Fitbit Versa is because of the

heart rate monitor of course the Apple watch has a heart rate monitor and the

heart rate monitor runs quite often on the Apple watch but it doesn't run 24/7

so the data that you're getting with a heart rate monitor

of the versa is is better and of course if you're looking at your sleep data

that's even better because it's giving you that consistent information there

and even if you go and look at the sleep data that both watches have captured

you're getting better data out of the Fitbit Versa now the nice thing is that

you can load pretty much anything onto the Apple watch a lot of app support

which I found that I don't really use that often now things that I do really

like is calendars text messages phone calls stuff like that which of course

the Versa will do you can get call notifications you can answer or hang up

on them which is great but of course if you answer the call you're gonna have to

have your phone ready to go up to your ear because it's not going to allow you

to answer the call at least from my experiences take the call through the

Fitbit Versa itself so you can hang up an answer calls through the Fitbit Versa

you can see your text messages you can see your calendar reminders but on the

Apple watch you can actually respond to those text messages you can answer those

phone calls and you have a little bit more that you can do with those calendar

items now from what I understand on the fitbit Versa and a future update you are

going to be able to respond to text messages on the fitbit Versa from

Android and I I'm not a hundred percent sure on the phone calls I'm assuming

that you could probably answer phone calls on it I just haven't done that I

typically if I'm gonna look at my watch I'm in the middle of something and I

want to cancel out that phone call I typically don't answer phone calls too

often on my Fitbit device so we're looking at my Fitbit Versa right now

it's early in the morning so I don't have a lot of steps of course that's

actually almost afternoon but I've been in my desk all day so let's take a look

at my sleep time yesterday so you can see here I really like the information

that it gives it tells me these different percentages like whether I was

awake and rim light sleep or deep sleep tells me exactly what time I went to bed

and what time I woke up I can look at my 30 day average which

gonna be too good because most of the time I've been using a standard Fitbit

which does the Fitbit flex which does track my my sleep but it doesn't have

the heartrate information so it's not gonna be as solid of information as if I

have the Versa or one of the fitbit's that does track your heart rate 24/7 so

this is pretty good typical range it looks like I like this being able to see

the kind of the typical range it lets me know where I'm at and concerned

comparison to other people looking at my sleep stages I can kind of scroll

through these this is just good data I mean in comparison to what you get on

the Apple watch and sometimes I don't even necessarily know where to go

because there are several different apps that integrate with the Apple watch and

it's Fitness data but I just like I just like the what Fitbit has done here the

information that I want there's just more of it and it's better data I can

always see my constant heart rate and kind of see where that's been I can go

back and view my heart rate where it's peaked and where it bottomed out usually

during sleep or rest so this is pretty good I just I like this information I

like being able to see this stuff it definitely helps me better kind of get a

picture of my overall I guess heart health as I'm moving throughout the day

which I'm not super old but I am approaching 40 and I like to have this

information available to me so this is just good stuff this is good

stuff that you cannot get in the in the Apple watch app so let's see if I go

into the Apple watch health app which does have all of this information I'm

gonna go into my sleep analysis and just kind of look at that data and as you can

see for last night about six hours of sleep you know let's see if I can go too

well this is all data that's let's just look and see how deep we can get into

this data here so you know it's it's not there just isn't very much data you know

I see in bed and asleep that's about all that I get so I don't understand whether

or not it's deep sleep or REM sleep or any of that stuff I just know whether or

not I was in bed or sleeeeep and it doesn't really give me

anything in depth of course there are other apps that I found that I can use

that perhaps might give me a little bit better data but the Apple watch app in

and of itself this this app just doesn't give you as good of data as as other

apps so then here we have the kind of the heart rate Max and minimums I can go

to yesterday well I didn't wear it yesterday so I only have like today's

data and last night's data through my sleep and of course I can go back I mean

I it's just a couple of days that I haven't worn the Apple watch because I

was wearing the Fitbit verse and more consistently and so any gaps in here is

typically where I was wearing the Versa so I mean you know this is good

information it just seems that the Fitbit Versa kind of gives me a little

bit better information I'm gonna go into there's another app that I have which

one is it and cardiogram is one of them that I use

I guess I need to reload my data here so cardiogram gives me I think a little bit

better data so I can go in maybe I just like the way that it breaks down the

data better than the Apple watch so that's an app that I typically use a bit

because it gives me a little bit more data to work with Auto sleep is one that

I use just to kind of get a better picture of my sleep these are things

that I just end up having to use because of the fact that the default app for you

know Apple health just doesn't do this stuff and then heart watch I used to I

just I don't know I'm messing with all these apps all the time just to kind of

look and see I've been trying to find one that's like cross-platform between

Android and iPhone I just haven't found anything good so nonetheless it really

comes down to what you're wanting to get out of your SmartWatch if you're looking

for something pure fitness that gives you the best fitness data but still has

a couple of SmartWatch features I think the Fitbit Versa is gonna be the best

option and especially if you are more budget conscious you want something

that's a little bit cheaper gives you kind of the best of both

worlds the Fitbit versus definitely going to be that if you're wanting

something to make you know track some fitness but also you want productivity

you want apps you want all of the stuff on your wrist you want cellular

connectivity the Apple watch is really the only thing that you're gonna be able

to use and get the full functionality out of on Apple's ecosystem on the you

know Apple watch phone iPhone iOS phone OS whatever they're going to be calling

it that's really the only option that you have so if you're cross-platform

like me you're jumping back and forth between iPhone and Android really the

the Fitbit is great because it's a universal across both platforms and

you'll be able to get that data and keep it consistent you just lose out on some

of those kind of more technical things you know some of those apps that you

would be able to use on the Fitbit vs so who knows maybe they're gonna be

investing more in the app ecosystem for the Fitbit that would be fantastic

however they've been at it for a few years now with their smartwatches and

there hasn't really been a whole lot of movement there so who knows what that's

gonna look like so to be honest I don't know necessarily what would be best for

you you really have to look and consider your options I think for me

I like the Apple watch because it does give me that complete Apple that

complete Apple ecosystem with you know being able to connect to my air pods

being able to use it with using Siri and not even though I don't like Siri is

better than no voice assistant at all so I mean there are things about the Apple

watch like really like considering the fact that I already have one I would be

going with it if I had nothing right now and was trying to make a decision I

probably would go with the Versa just because the versus cost is so much

better and the data is actually pretty fantastic so I hope that helps you out

down in the description below are links to where you can see both of these

devices on Amazon clicking on those links help support our channel here I'm

not about selling you guys things I'm about providing an information so that

you can make the best decisions on your own

so I hope that this kind of look between the two helps you to some extent if you

have any questions or any thoughts of your own add them in the comment section

below if this video helped you give it a

thumbs up subscribe to our channel so that you can get updates and I hope to

see you back here soon take care

For more infomation >> Fitbit Versa vs Apple Watch 3: Which Should You Buy - Duration: 17:59.

-------------------------------------------

RUSSIA or SAUDI ARABIA - Which Country is Better? | 2018 World Cup - Duration: 6:36.

What's happening everybody my name is Leroy Kenton and welcome back to another episode of FTD facts in this episode

We're comparing the countries of Russia and Saudi Arabia

Now these two countries are gonna be going head-to-head in the 2018 FIFA World Cup so we decided to do a side-by-side comparison

of the countries on a whole

But at the same time we're gonna be including some information about their FIFA stats in this episode

So enjoy and let me know which country

Do you think is better starting off with the Russia so the Russian?

Federation is a host country of the 2018 FIFA World Cup

And it's the largest country in the world covering more than one ninth of the Earth's land area

Russia is one of the few countries with a negative growth rate however

And it's currently the ninth most populous country in the planet and this is despite

it being the largest by land area now Russia has a total population of

143 point nine six million people and that brings its population density to eight point four two people per square

Kilometers and has a total land area of 17 million 98 thousand two hundred and forty two square kilometers

Alright, so that was Russia's introduction now

I want to introduce the country of Saudi Arabia

Saudi Arabia is a thirteenth largest country in the world and the second largest in the Arab world

It's a birthplace of Islam

Which is one of the largest religions in the world and it's also sometimes referred to as the land of the Two Holy Mosques

This is because the two holiest mosque in Islam are both located in Mecca Saudi

Arabia of course Saudi Arabia is famous for being an oil-rich country and today Saudi Arabia is looking to diversify

Its economy and reduce its dependency on oil as part of its 2030 vision Saudi Arabia has a total population

Of thirty three point three seven million people and it's population density is fifteen point six one people per square

Kilometers it has a total land area of two million one hundred ninety four thousand six hundred and ninety square

Kilometers now as I mentioned these two countries are going head-to-head in the 2018 FIFA World Cup

So let's look at some of their FIFA stats just a little bit of them

We have Russia right so they have made it to the World Cup ten times

But Russia is still yet to win a World Cup championship and now their FIFA ranking is at 65th

Position and going in the 2018 World Cup their star player is Igor Akinfeev

Now Saudi Arabia has only made it to the World Cup only four times

And they haven't won any World Cup titles either

Now Saudi Arabia's FIFA ranking is pretty similar to Russia's ranking

they sit at the 63rd position Saudi Arabia is proud to have their star player as

Muhammad al salam now. I want to dive into the money in the

Economy of these countries so starting off with russia in russia. They used a russian roubo and one Russian ruble equals

0.01 eight US dollars in Saudi Arabia

Their currency is a Saudi real and one Saudi real is zero point two seven US dollars

for Russia Russia is a

16 the largest export economy in the entire world and they have a total GDP of one point two eight three

trillion dollars now their GDP per capita

Sits at eight thousand seven hundred and forty eight point three six dollars Russia's total exports according to the latest numbers are

283 billion dollars and his top exports include crude petroleum

refined petroleum and coal briquettes

now their

Imports sit at a hundred and eighty billion dollars and their top imports are packaged medicaments cars as well as other heating

machinery now moving on to Saudi Arabia

Saudi Arabia is a twenty fifth largest export economy in the world and the 67 the most complex economy according to the economic complexity

Index or the ECI for short the GDP in Saudi Arabia is six hundred forty six billion dollars

And it has a GDP per capita of fifty three point five three thousand dollars

Saudi Arabia's total exports equal to one hundred and eighty two billion dollars and its top exports are crude petroleum

Refined petroleum as well as ethylene polymers star Arabia's total imports are a little less at

167 billion dollars and his top three imports are cars

Gold as well as broadcasting equipment

Okay, so now like gada compare the cost of living between these two countries which countries more expensive

Which country is cheaper?

I want to know and I'm sure you guys want to know as well so when you look at the cost of living in Russia

compared to Saudi Arabia

The food is 12% cheaper in Russia housing is four percent more expensive

Clothing is 15 percent more expensive

However transportation is 26 percent less in Russia than Saudi Arabia and personal care is 12% less in Russia now

Entertainment in Russia is way more expensive

141 percent more expensive so when we add up the average of

Everything Russia is 18% more expensive than Saudi Arabia and the final stats

I want to look at is the national debt and the debt per citizen of these two countries Russia's national

Debt is 195 billion dollars u.s.. And his debt per citizen is

1339 dollars now Saudi Arabia's national debt sits at 84 billion dollars u.s.. And his debt per citizen is

2617 and interesting to note that Saudi Arabia's national debt has ballooned during the past two years because of lower oil prices

Alright, everybody, so you know what to do. Let me know down in the comment section below which country

Do you think is better Russia or Saudi Arabia you guys decide let me know down below?

And also you can let me know too

Which team do you want to see when in the World Cup Russia or Saudi Arabia you can leave your comments down there as well?

I do have some video recommendations at the end of this episode so stay tuned for the end screen

We got a lot more which is better episodes. We do side-by-side

Comparisons of more countries as well as we have dedicated videos strictly about the World Cup

So if you're fans of FIFA World Cup you want to check those out as well until next time guys

I'm lyric kenton, and I'll see you real soon later

Alright guys if for everybody that stuck around here these videos that I talked about where you can watch more which is better

Episodes and just fill your mind with more knowledge and information about the different countries and see how they match up against each other

Or if you just want more World Cup, and you just love learning about that

We've got videos for that as well, so don't forget to come back here every single day for more FTD facts episodes

Thank you guys for being so awesome. I'll see you in another video

For more infomation >> RUSSIA or SAUDI ARABIA - Which Country is Better? | 2018 World Cup - Duration: 6:36.

-------------------------------------------

Which picks to play faster? The picks that changed everything for me | GUITAR Q&A SHOW #4 - Duration: 4:01.

Hi, Bernth here!

Welcome back to my Q&A series, where I take time to answer all your questions concerning

technique, theory, gear and many more topics!

Leave a comment or send me a message if you have any questions yourself.

For this week I'd like to talk about guitar picks.

This week I got a question from one of my guitar students.

He asked me which picks he should play to get to higher tempos.

That's a very popular topic and I'm sure that you will get 10 different answers if you talk

to 10 different players.

Your technique is still the most important factor here, sadly there's no perfect pick

that will suddenly improve your playing.

But if you find the right pick for your style it will help you a lot.

So today I want to show you the picks that I play currently and how it changed throughout

the years.

In the beginning I was playing what you would call standard picks.

Everybody has a couple of those lying around and it's a good way to start out.

But even these standard picks come in different sizes and gauges.

Here are the most common gauges for you.

Right from the beginning I preferred thicker gauges because it was easier to pick and to

gain momentum.

The picking itself also has more attack when you choose a thicker gauge.

I also quickly switched to matte finishes after playing around with more glossy picks

for a while - these will help you with your grip.

In my extreme metal days I was also playing pretty extreme picks: the InTune GrippX

model.

These are pretty huge as you can see.

The bands that I played for had a lot of very fast alternate picking sections over multiple

strings.

By playing with these big picks I was sacrificing a bit of control and detail but it helped

me with picking 16th notes and 16th note triplets at very high tempos for 45 minutes every night.

When I started studying Jazz and Pop guitar I realized that these picks are not the way

to go for me anymore.

Switching between different strings and playing with different dynamic levels was very hard.

That's when I switched to the popular Jazz 3 picks. The custom InTune version is the

GrippX Jumbo Jazz.

I still play these or related models and they are phenomenal.

It took some time to adapt but I suddenly had much more control over my playing and

I didn't get stuck between the strings anymore.

Also the amount of unwanted noise I generated when I was playing clean was suddenly gone.

What's best is that I can play any kind of music with these, Metal, Jazz, Fusion, Pop

I come to every gig with the same picks now.

On the website you can also customize your own signature guitar pick but there are a

lot of other manufacturers that have them in different finishes.

So to sum it up, my advice is to play with thicker gauges, starting from .88mm probably, watch out

for glossy finishes and slippery materials and try playing with small picks like the

Jazz 3 ones.

Maybe it will also help you gain more control over your right hand.

I'm sure that I still haven't found the perfect pick and I'm always happy to try new materials

and sizes. Leave a comment and tell me what kind of picks you like to play, I'd love

to know!

That's it for this week, send me a message or leave a comment and I will feature your

question in the next episodes!

It could also be related to technique, theory, gear or your career as a guitar player for

example.

Thanks for watching and see you soon!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét