Thứ Bảy, 5 tháng 5, 2018

Youtube daily up May 5 2018

Hey guys

we literally-my hair's fucked

I look greasy as fuck-ok

we're standing by the water so you can't hear

but we literally-we're not done yet

we have been riding for literally 3 hours or probably more, UPHILL!

k? and I'd like to inform you that I'm on my period and my uterus is FUCKING dying

and I know you can't hear me right now because its so fucking bad?

but here's everyone else. they're literally stupid little fucks. I'm done with this fucking trip

I paid 600-probably 700 dollars to feel like shit so

I'm never doing this again

For more infomation >> 7 Hour Roadtrip... Where Did We End Up?! - Duration: 18:24.

-------------------------------------------

What's Up Weekend: May 4th - May 6th, 2018 - Duration: 2:13.

For more infomation >> What's Up Weekend: May 4th - May 6th, 2018 - Duration: 2:13.

-------------------------------------------

6-Story Deep Sinkhole Opens up on New Zealand Farm - Duration: 1:00.

For more infomation >> 6-Story Deep Sinkhole Opens up on New Zealand Farm - Duration: 1:00.

-------------------------------------------

Mission Concepcion fireworks light up San Antonio for tricentennial - Duration: 14:41.

For more infomation >> Mission Concepcion fireworks light up San Antonio for tricentennial - Duration: 14:41.

-------------------------------------------

Aloha Friday fill up in Kahala - Duration: 1:53.

For more infomation >> Aloha Friday fill up in Kahala - Duration: 1:53.

-------------------------------------------

Bishop clean-up - Duration: 1:22.

This segment is brought to you by turcotte piper mortuary.

That's a lot of bottles. and we just came yesterday and picked all this up and it's out here again.

It started when I talked to him about Earth Day during our school

curriculum and it's just taken off from there.

I always been...I never really liked people littering. I never. I was always

concerned about it.

[Reporter] How would you encourage other kids to come out here to help?

My mom can post it on Facebook.

How would you? How would you tell your friends?

Whenever I meet them I would say you should help pick up trash for the environment.

and...and save the animals.

For more infomation >> Bishop clean-up - Duration: 1:22.

-------------------------------------------

Dating....but what's up? - Duration: 2:31.

Oh

I thought I was taking a picture. I'm sorry uh

Hello, I think hello

Well, whatever uh?

I

Want to say something, but I just can't get it out of me and right now, but

This is

Anyways I

Want to continue making skits, that's a plus plus next next week

Yeah next next week um

I

quit the

presidential

JCL Dobie

Dobie JCL presidential elections that

is because

in the end I can't do it I

Couldn't do it my my my

I don't want to say hey, but my butt hurts

I'm gonna get my ding-a-ling ripped off

but anyways uh

This is just a minor update. Uh what I'm gonna be doing

so I'm probably going to call these series a

more like I

Just can't get it out

Hmm

Well anyway, so I'll just think of a title later on but

What this is my first

inside look goodbye

But anyways I would like to

Do this make sure you click that subscribe button right there

Yeah, I probably can't see it, but and make sure you go click this video up here to see my

My video my my campaign video it's a really nice video and

click here

right here click right here to see bloopers of

That video right up there

For more infomation >> Dating....but what's up? - Duration: 2:31.

-------------------------------------------

NRO | Cách Mà Tôi Up Đệ Tử 1 Ngày Mở Skill 2 | Ngọc Rồng Online - Duration: 3:45.

For more infomation >> NRO | Cách Mà Tôi Up Đệ Tử 1 Ngày Mở Skill 2 | Ngọc Rồng Online - Duration: 3:45.

-------------------------------------------

5 Vitamin Deficiencies That Show Up in Your Face - Duration: 2:39.

Please Help Me Subscribe Channel . Thank You !!!!

--- Most people admit they have trouble sticking

to a healthy diet.

But when we steer away from food that's loaded with nutrients, we may be robbing our

bodies of obtaining precious vitamins.

Vitamin deficiencies are more serious than many realize.

It's been estimated that more than 1 billion people globally are Vitamin D deficient.

A severe Vitamin A deficiency may even lead to death.

As your body starves for these essential vitamins, your immune system can become weakened.

It's easy to track your daily nutrient and vitamin amounts when you take a multivitamin.

But there's also another way; just look in the mirror.

In today's video we will review the five physical signs of vitamin deficiencies.

1.

Puffy Eyes Upon waking, everyone's eyes may seem puffy.

But excessing puffiness may be signaling a low supply of iodine.

This is a great time to stock up on:

Cranberries, yogurt, kelp, potatoes, strawberries, navy beans

2.

Pale Skin If you notice your complexion is growing pale,

it may be a sign you need to increase your Vitamin B12 intake.

When it's lacking, your skin can suffer and you'll also feel fatigued.

One way to boost these levels is to eat plenty of:

Salmon, red meat, fortified cereal, yogurt, swiss cheese

3.

Dry Hair If your bad hair days are due to dryness,

this could be a hint that you are lacking biotin or Vitamin B7.

You may also notice a significant amount of dandruff.

One culprit could be antibiotics.

The remedy is to eat:

Eggs, almonds, nuts, legumes, whole grains

4.

Pale Lips Take a good look at your lips.

If they are pale, it could mean you need more iron.

An iron deficiency can weaken your immune system.

Catching more colds can also be blamed on low iron levels.

If this is the case, change your diet to include:

Red meat, seafood, beans, dark green leafy vegetables, iron-fortified cereals, peas

5.

Bleeding Gums It's normal to see a little blood after

flossing, but if you notice that your gums are so sensitive they are bleeding frequently,

try adding Vitamin C to your diet.

A clue that your immune system is weak can also be experiencing muscle pain and dental

problems.

Again, there are plenty of foods that can spring into action and boost your immune system

and heal your gums:

Oranges, red peppers, kale, brussels sprouts, broccoli, strawberries, grapefruit

--- Don't Forget To Follow Us On Other Social

Media :

YouTube : http://bit.ly/2e1vK3L Facebook : http://bit.ly/2kYKuD0

Twitter : http://bit.ly/2ksd98v Pinterest : http://bit.ly/2gh7g9U

Instagram : http://bit.ly/2z2YbZN Daily Motion http://bit.ly/2z389dB

Google Plus : http://bit.ly/2kqyrUa Tumblr : http://bit.ly/2xXbehS

Subscribe our channel Just Health Related for more : https://bit.ly/2e1vK3L

For more infomation >> 5 Vitamin Deficiencies That Show Up in Your Face - Duration: 2:39.

-------------------------------------------

Avicii-Tribut im Finale: DSDS-Kandidaten singen "Wake Me up"! - Duration: 2:37.

For more infomation >> Avicii-Tribut im Finale: DSDS-Kandidaten singen "Wake Me up"! - Duration: 2:37.

-------------------------------------------

LFC NEWS : Why Liverpool will have to cough up £10million if they win the Champions League - Duration: 1:48.

southampton are in line for a ten million pounds windfall if Liverpool win

the Champions League the red secured a kiev showdown with Real Madrid on May

26th after seeing off Roma in a two-legged semi-final zhongqing Zidane's

men stand in Liverpool's way of a sixth year PM Cup and their run to the final

has already swelled the Anfield coffers by 57 million pounds they are in line

for a further cash boost if they can beat Madrid later this month but

Southampton will be entitled to a chunk of the loot according to the Sun the

Saints included bonus related clauses in the deals that saw Virgil van D ijk

Sadio main Dejan lovren Nathaniel Klein and Adam Lallana make the move from st.

Mary's to Merseyside Southampton Bank 160 million pounds of front and transfer

fees but will land another 10 million pounds in bonuses if the Reds lit the

Champions League trophy Liverpool netted two million euros for getting through

their qualifying play-off against Hoffenheim plus 12 point 7 million euros

for appearing in the group stage where their record of three wins and three

draws earned them 6.4 million euros appearing in the first knockout round

was worth a further 6 million euros the quarterfinals 6.5 million euros and the

semi-finals 7.5 million euros

For more infomation >> LFC NEWS : Why Liverpool will have to cough up £10million if they win the Champions League - Duration: 1:48.

-------------------------------------------

Lesson 8: Level Up! Location, purpose and transformation - keys to the ni particle and he particles - Duration: 10:41.

Konnichiwa.

Today we are going to talk about the particle "ni",

and in doing so we are going to level up.

What do I mean by that?

In the past seven lessons we've learned quite a lot of basic Japanese structure.

We can say quite a lot of things now if we have the vocabulary.

But everything we can say is very, very concrete.

We can talk about doing things and being things, which of course is the core of every sentence.

But we also need to have some more sophisticated concepts at our disposal.

Things like purpose and intention and transformation.

So today we're going to look at uses of the ni-particle, some of which are very concrete still

and some of which begin to take us into those more sophisticated areas.

Now, we've already looked at the ni-particle, haven't we?

And we know that in a logical sentence it marks the ultimate target of an action.

So "Sakura-ni booru-wo nageta" means "I threw the ball at Sakura".

The ball is marked by -wo because it's the thing I actually threw.

I am marked by -ga whether you can see me or not,

because I am the one who did the action of throwing.

But Sakura is marked by -ni because she is the target

of that action, in this case very literally.

Now, the ni-particle nearly always marks a target of one kind or another.

So, if we are going somewhere or sending something somewhere or putting something somewhere,

we use -ni for that "somewhere".

So if A is going to B, then B is marked by -ni.

B is the destination, the target of that going.

So if I'm going to the park, I say "kouen-ni iku".

If I'm going to the shops, I say "omise-ni iku".

So the literal, physical destination or target of movement is marked by -ni.

However, we can also mark a subtler kind of target.

So we can say "omise-ni tamago-wo kai-ni iku".

This means "I go to the shops to buy eggs".

"Omise" is "shops" – "shop" is "mise" and we put the honorific "o" on it because we

give honor to the people who help us to have all the

lovely things that we are lucky enough to have.

"Tamago" are eggs – you might, if you're old enough, remember Tamagotchi,

the little egg-person that you raise.

And "kai" is the i-stem of "kau" – to buy.

The i-stem is a very special stem and it can do lots of things,

and it can also just be there on its own.

"Kai-ni iku" means "[go] in order to buy, for the purpose of buying".

Now, you may be saying, "I thought that logical particles like -ni and -ga and -wo can only mark nouns" –

and that's absolutely correct.

Because one of the things that the i-stem of a verb can do when it's on its own is turn

that verb into the equivalent noun.

(It can do something else as well, but I can talk about that another day.)

So "kai", the act of buying, is a noun.

Just as in English if we say "I like swimming",

"swimming" is a noun, swimming is a thing I like,

and if we say "I go to the shop for the purpose of buying eggs",

then that "buying" is also a noun, it's the thing we're going for.

And "kai" is just like that.

So "kai" is the thing we're going to do and it's a noun and it's marked by -ni.

So, you see that in this sentence we have two targets:

the shops – "omise" – is the actual physical target of our going, the place,

and buying eggs is the reason for our going,

so that's the emotional target, the volitional target, a more subtle kind of target

than the physical place we're going to, but still a target.

And it's possible to have two targets in the same sentence, both marked by -ni.

And that's exactly what we're doing here.

So -ni gives us the target of an action in the most literal sense and also the volitional

target, the actual aim of our action.

Now, to get back to more concrete things, -ni which marks the actual location target

of where we're going, of where we're putting something,

can also mark the place where a person or a thing IS.

So I can say, "omise-ni iku" – "I am going to the shops / I will go to the shops" – and

we can say, "omise-ni iru" – "I am at the shops".

"Kouen-ni iku" – "I'll go to the park"; "Kouen-ni iru" -"I'm at the park".

Now you see, this is also a target, because in order for a thing to be anywhere,

it must have gotten there at some point.

So "-ni" can mark not only a future target, a place where I will go to, it can also mark

a past target, a place where I went and where I still am.

And we also use this for inanimate objects: "hon wa teeburu-no ue-ni aru" –

"The book is on the table".

"Ue" is a noun, and in this case it means the "on" of the table.

"Ue" can mean "up" or "over", in this case it means "on", and it's always a noun, so

in this case the "on of the table" is the place where the book is:

the past target of the book, to which it went and at which it now remains.

So -ni can also mark the place where a thing is, its past target.

And the last aspect of "ni" that I want to look at is that

-ni can also mark the target of a transformation.

Just as if A is going to B, -ni marks B, the place where it's going, if A turns into B,

becomes B, then -ni also marks B, the thing it's becoming, the thing it turns into.

So if I say, "Sakura-wa kaeru-ni natta"... ("kaeru" is "frog"

and "naru" is a close cousin of "aru": "aru" means "be"; "naru" means "become").

So, "Sakura-wa kaeru-ni natta" – "Sakura became a frog / Sakura turned into a frog",

and -ni marks the thing she became, the thing she turned into.

Now, you may be thinking, "Mmm, how often do people turn into frogs these days?" –

and I'll grant that it isn't very often.

However, this is a very important thing to learn because

there are various more everyday things that turn into other things and also we use this form of expression

much more in Japanese than we do in English.

For example, "kotoshi juuhassai-ni naru":

"kotoshi" is "this year", "juuhassai" is "18 years of age".

So we're saying,

"This year I become 18".

Now in English we'd say that a little differently:

we might say, "I turn 18" or "I'll be 18",

but in Japanese we say "I will become 18 years of age".

And if the day's going to get cloudy, we might say "atode kumori-ni naru" ("kumori" is "cloudy";

"kumo" is a cloud, "kumori" is the state of being cloudy, and both of them are nouns).

We say, "kumori-ni naru" which means "become cloudy".

In English we could say that.

We might be more likely to say "get cloudy" or something, but in Japanese

we use this "become " – "-ni naru" – form of speech a lot of the time.

So it's an important thing to learn.

And I should just add here than in the case of an adjective it works slightly differently.

So if we want to say "Sakura is beautiful", we say "Sakura-ga utsukushii"

("utsukushii" means "is-beautiful"),

but if we want to say "Sakura became beautiful",

we can't use -ni because "utsukushii" isn't a noun.

It isn't a carriage, it's an engine, isn't it?

So what do we do?

What we do is what we discussed last week: we turn that adjective into its stem.

So we take off the い (-i) and add く(-ku).

And that's all we need to do.

That's how we use it: "Sakura-ga utsukushi-ku natta" – "Sakura became beautiful".

"Natta" is the past of "naru" because "naru" is a godan verb (it has to be a godan verb

because it doesn't end in -iru or -eru, it ends in -aru).

So now we know some ways of expressing subtler concepts like intention, purpose, transformation

– and we have leveled up.

Before we finish, I'm just going to give you one more carriage that we haven't seen before,

and that's the he-car.

And this is very, very simple.

The particle "he" – as you see, this is the kana へ (he),

but when we use it as a particle we just pronounce it e.

And it's a very simple particle.

It's a one-trick pony.

And it duplicates one, and only one, of the uses of "ni".

So when we say where we're going - "A is going to B" – we mark B with -ni.

We can also mark it with -he.

And that's the only thing -he does.

As I say, it's a one-trick pony.

It can't even mark the place where something has gone to and still is.

It only ever marks the place a thing is going to.

"He" is very simple and it's good to have another particle,

another carriage, added to your arsenal, isn't it?

If you have any comments or questions please ask them in the Comments below

and as always I will answer.

It you'd like to join our learning community, please visit my Patreon.

There's always something going on there.

I'd like to thank my Gold Kokeshi patrons, my producer-angels, and I'd like to thank

all my patrons and supporters.

Thank you for making all this possible.

And thank you for attending this lesson.

Kore kara mo yoroshiku onegai shimasu.

Class dismissed.

For more infomation >> Lesson 8: Level Up! Location, purpose and transformation - keys to the ni particle and he particles - Duration: 10:41.

-------------------------------------------

REPORT: Trump Gears Up to END This Dangerous Obama-Era Policy Ahead of 2018 - Duration: 5:18.

REPORT: Trump Gears Up to END This Dangerous Obama-Era Policy Ahead of 2018

President Trump is enjoying the fruits of his hard work and promise-keeping!

The economy is soaring, the country is safer, his approval numbers are rising, blacks are

flocking to support him, and unemployment just hit an 18-year low.Now, an exclusive

Breitbart report says President Trump will be ending the dangerous Obama-era "Catch

& Release" program just ahead of the 2018 mid-terms.

From Breitbart

President Trump is gearing up to push a major legislative agenda this summer centered around

ending the "Catch and Release" program, which allows foreign nationals to be released

into the U.S. while they await immigration and asylum hearings through a number of legal

loopholes and weak asylum laws.In an exclusive statement, White House Deputy Press Secretary

Hogan Gidley told Breitbart News:

The President is going to make a major legislative push this summer to have Congress close the

dangerous catch-and-release loopholes in our immigration law.

These loopholes are exploited by illegal immigrants and put American lives at risk.

Congressional Democrats endanger public safety and national security because they oppose

the Administration's efforts to pass desperately needed legislative reforms to our immigration

system.

These obstructionists continue to make it crystal clear to the American public that

they put the interests of illegal immigrants and corporatist donors ahead of the needs

of hundreds of millions of American citizens.

[Emphasis added] The Catch and Release program was thrown back

into the forefront by a caravan of Central American asylum-seekers and border-crossers

who have sought to use the country's loose asylum laws to gain entry.A source close to

the administration told Breitbart News that Legislative Affairs Director Marc Short is

leading the effort to officially end Catch and Release before the midterm elections and

promote Trump's "America First" immigration agenda.

Trump, as Breitbart News reported, has signaled that he is dedicated to his popular immigration

initiative despite attempts by the Republican establishment to push him away from the wage-boosting

effort and towards promoting the less influential issue of tax reform.

Most recent polling, as Breitbart News reported, revealed that 47 to 40 percent of GOP voters

say national security and immigration are the biggest issues facing the nation.

Meanwhile, only 11 percent of GOP voters said the same of taxes.The statement's mentioning

of "corporatist donors" is a hint that Trump's focus — unlike the Republican

establishment's — will be not only on ending illegal immigration to the U.S., but

also raising American workers' wages in the process.

The effort to cut immigration levels, where the U.S. admits more than 1.5 million illegal

and legal immigrants every year, is opposed by the big business lobby, Democrats, and

key members the Republican establishment.

Their economic model seeks to keep wages stagnant for America's workers by continuing the

inflow of cheap, foreign workers through various immigration loopholes.

A group of 20 Democratic Senators sent a letter to the Senate Appropriations Committee asking

that cheap, illegal foreign workers stop being deported from the U.S.

Trump's tightened labor market — through increased border security and deportations

— has secured high-paying industry jobs for American teens, as well as history-making

wage growth for American workers in the construction industry, the garment industry, for workers

employed at small businesses, black Americans, and restaurant workers.

While Trump's economic nationalist plan to reduce overall immigration to boost Americans'

stagnant wages has resulted in a number of local, blue-collar industries seeing wages

rise, there has not been significant wage growth for blue-collar workers across the

board as border-crossings continue to rise.

Likewise, white-collar American workers have yet to see significant wage growth as legal

immigration levels and the number of white-collar foreign guest workers brought to the U.S.

has not been reduced.

Currently, the U.S. admits more than 1.5 million legal and illegal immigrants every year, with

more than 70 percent coming to the country through the process known as "chain migration,"

whereby naturalized citizens can bring an unlimited number of foreign relatives to the

U.S.

In the next 20 years, the current U.S. legal immigration system is on track to import roughly

15 million new foreign-born voters.

Between seven and eight million of those foreign-born voters will arrive in the U.S. through chain

migration.

For more infomation >> REPORT: Trump Gears Up to END This Dangerous Obama-Era Policy Ahead of 2018 - Duration: 5:18.

-------------------------------------------

Can you workout your abs everyday?? - Shape It Up (Nicole Simonin) - Duration: 1:25.

(Nicole Simonin) Hey Nicole from Shape It Up and I got a quick question for you today.

Can you work out your abs every day??

The short answer is yes. Yes, you can work your abs out every day.

I would not recommend it. You do need to take a day off.

but your abdominals are endurance muscles so they can take a lot. You can do them every day.

Take a day off one day a week. Make sure you stretch them out.

You can check out a video here on how to stretch out your abs.

So here's the caveat... do not be fooled into thinking if you do your ab exercises every day that you're

gonna magically have a 6-pack of abs. You are not. Having a 6-pack of abs does

include having strong abdominals but you need to be at a lower body fat

percentage in order for those abs to show through.

Check out that video on how to get your abs leaner.

You can work out your abs every day... take a day off once a week

and listen to your body. If your abs are sore, give yourself a day off... come

back to it the following day.

All this month on the Shape It Up Channel, we are focusing on your abdominals.

Make sure you subscribe and hit that little bell for notifications

and you will find out when the next Shape It Up video is out.

Remember to Get Fit. Be Fierce. And Have No Limits!... and I'll see you in the next

Shape It Up video.

For more infomation >> Can you workout your abs everyday?? - Shape It Up (Nicole Simonin) - Duration: 1:25.

-------------------------------------------

[ENG SUB] TWICE (트와이스) Happy Together 3 TWICE Explains "Cheer Up" Choreo (Nayeon, Jihyo, Dahyun) - Duration: 1:45.

Different from how we look, we're not good at being cutesy

It really suits you though!

During Cheer Up, we begin with the flower dance

And Nayeon gives water to the flowers

There are seeds in my hands

There's a meaning

I kiss the seeds and give water

Then we sit down and grow

I didn't know!

So that was cringey to you

We were really puzzled

For about 5 minutes the atmosphere was not good

That could happen

Knowing the meaning of the dance it could be puzzling

When we first saw the choreography and saw the dancers

Seeing the dancer in the middle who gives water all 9 of us said

I'm okay if I'm just not THAT person

That was Nayeon~

I didn't know it would be me

Can we see just a little of the dance?

We saw the dance but never thought of that kind of stuff

There was a deep meaning

Take a good look

Shake the seed and kiss it

Give it water

The flower has bloomed

Now we understand

For more infomation >> [ENG SUB] TWICE (트와이스) Happy Together 3 TWICE Explains "Cheer Up" Choreo (Nayeon, Jihyo, Dahyun) - Duration: 1:45.

-------------------------------------------

GEAR UP with Tristan Thompson - Duration: 0:07.

Whatever it takes to be the BEST fans in The Land.

Gear UP.

For more infomation >> GEAR UP with Tristan Thompson - Duration: 0:07.

-------------------------------------------

FED-UP Mayor Just Sent Bounty Hunters To Round Up Hundreds Of Illegals Destroying His City - Duration: 3:49.

For more infomation >> FED-UP Mayor Just Sent Bounty Hunters To Round Up Hundreds Of Illegals Destroying His City - Duration: 3:49.

-------------------------------------------

Dog The Bounty Hunter Just Caught Up With Criminal Soros And Unleashed Justice For ALL Of America! - Duration: 6:19.

For more infomation >> Dog The Bounty Hunter Just Caught Up With Criminal Soros And Unleashed Justice For ALL Of America! - Duration: 6:19.

-------------------------------------------

Bridesmaid Jumps Into A Pond During The Wedding And Ends Up Saving A Life! Watch Til The End! - Duration: 4:54.

For more infomation >> Bridesmaid Jumps Into A Pond During The Wedding And Ends Up Saving A Life! Watch Til The End! - Duration: 4:54.

-------------------------------------------

Lego Fire Plane - Brick Building Speed with Hand Up - Duration: 6:09.

Please subs and like to my channel

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét