Thứ Sáu, 4 tháng 5, 2018

Youtube daily to make May 4 2018

Trump Clears The White House In Risky Move To Make Way For Special Guests He Wants To

Pray With.

Sutherland Springs, Texas is a community that will forever be changed and the members of

First Baptist Church while battered and bruised, they are far from broken.

The White House has invited members of the Texas church where a two dozen people perished

last year to Washington for the National Day of Prayer.

The prayer service at the White House comes just two days before the six-month anniversary

of the church shooting, that took the lives of 26 members of the First Baptist Church

of Sutherland Springs.

The surviving members of the heartbreaking incident were children with one just a few

short weeks from birth.

Another 20 members were injured.

Multiple members of the same family perished and are still very much healing and grieving.

The members who will be traveling to the nation's capital for the prayer service include Pastor

Frank Pomeroy and his wife, Sherri.

Pomeroy states both he and his wife will be speaking at the White House the day before,

and then praying at Thursday's service.

Sherri describes the invitation as an honor.

The Pomeroys own 14-year-old daughter Annabelle was among the 14-year-old victims on that

fateful November 5th day.

Pomeroy also spoke of the church's plans to hold a memorial on this coming Saturday

to honor victims and survivors.

A groundbreaking ceremony will immediately follow for the new Sutherland Springs church

building to be built next to the old church.

The old church will currently and forever sit as a memorial for those lost loved ones.

The church will be built of stone, symbolizing the strength and grit of a community that

has been forever changed.

While it was hard to comprehend the incident, Pastor Pomeroy, who lost his own daughter

in the shooting, reminded his congregation to put their faith in the Lord.

"You lean in to what you don't understand, you lean into the Lord," Frank Pomeroy told

reporters during a press conference.

"I don't understand but I know my God does."

Also speaking along with shooting survivor David Colbath, his son Morgan Colbath, and

Sherri Pomeroy's sister Sylvia Timmons will participate in a prayer service with the president

for the National Day of Prayer, the newspaper reports.

According to the Dallas News

"We did not expect a personal invitation to the White House from the President,"

Sherri Pomeroy told the Express-News via text message.

"When I received that email, I confirmed the legitimacy of the invitation and accepted,

of course!"

The five Sutherland Springs visitors will be attending the National Day of Prayer's

evening services at the Capitol's historic Statuary Hall.

The Pomeroys will be interviewed by Pastor Ronnie Floyd, president of the National Day

of Prayer Task Force, and Frank Pomeroy will lead a short prayer all live-streamed across

the country.

They'll also attend a private banquet the night before hosted by the Task Force.

"We are very honored that we are invited to the White House and asked to pray for our

nation in this historic place," Sherri Pomeroy said.

"While this invitation is bittersweet because of the events that brought us to this place,

may we never turn down a forum to share the gospel of Jesus Christ wherever it takes us."

The National Day of Prayer will be held in Washington DC historic Statuary Hall, and

is an annual observance held on the first Thursday of May, inviting people of all faiths

to pray for the nation.

It was originally created in the year 1952 by a joint resolution of the United States

Congress.

It was signed into law by President Harry S. Truman.

What do you think about this?

Please share this news and scroll down to Comment below and don't forget to subscribe

top stories today

For more infomation >> Trump Clears The White House In Risky Move To Make Way For Special Guests He Wants To Pray With - Duration: 3:52.

-------------------------------------------

I Tried To Make FILIPINO SISIG! Success or Fail? - Duration: 10:04.

For more infomation >> I Tried To Make FILIPINO SISIG! Success or Fail? - Duration: 10:04.

-------------------------------------------

How To Make Money Online Fast 6 LEGIT Ways - Duration: 23:56.

For more infomation >> How To Make Money Online Fast 6 LEGIT Ways - Duration: 23:56.

-------------------------------------------

How To Make Your Computer Faster Bangla | Speed Up Your Computer Windows 10 - Duration: 4:06.

Computer slow speed is a huge issue for us

There are many reasons for that, most common is hardware problem

Hard disk is one of this hardware problem

This hard disk problem also slow your computer

This hard disk problem also slow your computer

This hard disk problem also slow your computer

This hard disk problem also slow your computer

This hard disk problem also slow your computer

This is the ultimate tips to speed up your computer also speed up your windows 10

This is the ultimate tips to speed up your computer also speed up your windows 10

This is the ultimate tips to speed up your computer also speed up your windows 10

Lest start

Before starting close all of the running programs

Before starting close all of the running programs

Before starting close all of the running programs

Then click Start in search box type Disk Defragmenter

Then click Start in search box type Disk Defragmenter

Then click Start in search box type Disk Defragmenter

Or click Start > All Programs > Windows Administrative Tools > Defragment And Optimize Drives

Or click Start > All Programs > Windows Administrative Tools > Defragment And Optimize Drives

Or click Start > All Programs > Windows Administrative Tools > Defragment And Optimize Drives

Or click Start > All Programs > Windows Administrative Tools > Defragment And Optimize Drives

Or click Start > All Programs > Windows Administrative Tools > Defragment And Optimize Drives

Or click Start > All Programs > Windows Administrative Tools > Defragment And Optimize Drives

Or click Start > All Programs > Windows Administrative Tools > Defragment And Optimize Drives

Or click Start > All Programs > Windows Administrative Tools > Defragment And Optimize Drives

Or click Start > All Programs > Windows Administrative Tools > Defragment And Optimize Drives

Or click Start > All Programs > Windows Administrative Tools > Defragment And Optimize Drives

2. After opening Optimize Drives Click Analyze

2. After opening Optimize Drives Click Analyze

If the analyze result is greater than 10% click Optimize button

If the analyze result is greater than 10% click Optimize button

If the analyze result is greater than 10% click Optimize button

If the analyze result is greater than 10% click Optimize button

If the analyze result is greater than 10% click Optimize button

If the analyze result is greater than 10% click Optimize button

If the analyze result is greater than 10% click Optimize button

If the analyze result is greater than 10% click Optimize button

If the analyze result is greater than 10% click Optimize button

After complete optimize close the Program Window

After complete optimize close the Program Window

If you like my video don't forget to like, Share and comment

New viewers don't forget to SUBSCRIBE and click on the bell icon

New viewers don't forget to SUBSCRIBE and click on the bell icon

New viewers don't forget to SUBSCRIBE and click on the bell icon

New viewers don't forget to SUBSCRIBE and click on the bell icon

Thanks

Thanks

For more infomation >> How To Make Your Computer Faster Bangla | Speed Up Your Computer Windows 10 - Duration: 4:06.

-------------------------------------------

How To Make Chocolate Cake Decorating 2018! | 15+ Amazing Chocolate Cake Ideas Video at Home - Duration: 13:00.

For more infomation >> How To Make Chocolate Cake Decorating 2018! | 15+ Amazing Chocolate Cake Ideas Video at Home - Duration: 13:00.

-------------------------------------------

[3x12] Benicio wants to make Ámbar jealous / Translation - Duration: 1:29.

Guys do you know what I just thought about?

Who do you think is the couple from that video?

I mean I have my theory and it hurts me a lot you

didn't told me. I thought we were friends

Of course. It's just that this love is so secret

not even we know it exists

Emilia, Emilia wait

I think we have to tell Ámbar the truth

Jazmín said the chemistry between us is right

Romantic things are boring me

I don't really care if you are together

Nevertheless I have to say that you'd be a beautiful couple

You're not fooling me Benicio. I know you're just doing this to make Ámbar jealous

Emilia I don't have to make anyone jealous

Sure?

Yes

Emilia I'm a free person. I don't tie myself to anyone

I could go out with you

and I could go out with other girls

Yes of course. Until the one girl comes that takes that freedom away from you

and Benicio I think that girl just left

For more infomation >> [3x12] Benicio wants to make Ámbar jealous / Translation - Duration: 1:29.

-------------------------------------------

How To Make CHOCOLATE Cake Decorating ! 25+ Amazing Chocolate Cake Ideas Decorating Video - Duration: 12:13.

For more infomation >> How To Make CHOCOLATE Cake Decorating ! 25+ Amazing Chocolate Cake Ideas Decorating Video - Duration: 12:13.

-------------------------------------------

How to Make a Banana Swirl - Duration: 2:15.

So today I'm gonna make a banana swirl smoothie.

But first you're gonna get two bananas. Peel them up.

And make sure you have a bowl for the peels to go in.

Then put the bananas in and after you get both of those

Put the bananas in the freezer

But I'm still peeling mine 'cause it kind of takes a long time.

And after they freeze like this in a plastic bag...

You're gonna open it up. Grab them and... put them in the Grinder!

That is really freezing!

and then let a grown up grind it up. It can be your dad or your mom.

Bye! I need to wash my hand off, or dry it on my pants.

First you need a bowl and then you need a spoon in the bowl. Or a bowl-cup, like this!

Yum, that sure is great!

Bye!

For more infomation >> How to Make a Banana Swirl - Duration: 2:15.

-------------------------------------------

How to make a nail curl - Duration: 10:44.

For more infomation >> How to make a nail curl - Duration: 10:44.

-------------------------------------------

Work From Home Mom WAHM Shares: How to Build Confidence in Your Online Business - Duration: 10:23.

hey YouTube happy Thursday jessalyn here welcome back to my work from home mom channel

today's video we're gonna talk about confidence okay I get a lot of messages

on YouTube people that connect with me through social media and people don't

want to be a work from home mom they want to know how to make income every week by posting

ads online helping a market for a very reputable company and a lot of times I

will also get the question do I have to make videos like you do and there's an

answer to this question but it comes kind of in two parts okay the first

answer the first part of that answer is no you don't have to do anything okay

the beauty to starting your own business is that you can run it the way that you

want to I'm not your boss I can't tell you what to do nor am I going to try to

force you to do anything that you're not comfortable with doing however there is

a huge benefit to doing videos and that is that people get to see that you're a

real life person they get to connect with you they get to relate with you

they get to see a glimpse of your personality in your life right like I

put myself out there a lot I think sometimes a showcase you know the more

serious side and then other times you see me just acting like really really

silly but I am Who I am and I'm comfortable with who I am and I credit a

lot of that to online marketing the more that I did videos the more comfortable I

became with doing videos you can't become comfortable doing something

unless you actually do it right so over time I became more comfortable with

putting myself out there and doing videos and as a result of that my

business continued to grow it became more successful because people were able

to connect with me so I'm gonna encourage you at some point to do videos

most times people aren't comfortable doing them in the very beginning which I

totally get because I wasn't either but I do think that is something that you

work towards it's something that you have a you should have a willingness to

do because I really don't know of any successful online marketer or

entrepreneur that was able to achieve success without putting their face out

there so a lot of times if you really want to achieve the the success of an

online marketing business you're gonna have to push yourself outside of your

comfort zone which means you may eventually have to do videos

if you're already doing videos and you're comfortable doing videos just get

in contact with me because you could be making a lot of money online with a

company that I work for but moving on the part about confidence the part about

confidence that's are really really important is that and when you're

comfortable with who you are and you're secure with who you are then all the

haters and life just don't get to you and it's no way to live if you're stuck

in the prison of worrying of what other people think all the time that's no way

to live and I know we live in a world where people are like constantly

knocking each other down and criticizing each other more than they're building

each other up and it's such garbage but to be honest with you when you're in a

place where you're confident with who you are and you're secure with who you

are you know what your purpose is you're passionate about it then none of that

stuff gets to you and it's a really really great way to live in today's

video I'm gonna talk about confidence I'm gonna talk about how to build that

confidence if you're someone that doesn't have confidence in yourself and

you want to know how to do that I'm gonna give you some really simple tips

that hopefully will help you so just make sure you stay tuned

okay guys so let's get to the meat and potatoes let's talk about some things

that are gonna help you to start building your confidence the first thing

that I would recommend is that you should start each day with a grateful

heart so what does that mean to me that means you make a list you put a sticky

note on your mirror you put pictures in front of your face while you're drinking

your coffee and you jam out to some music on your drive to work and you

think and really resonate on the things that you're grateful for so three or

four things everyday really spend the first 20 minutes of your day thinking

about those things putting those things visually in front of your face whether

that's your family whether that's your kids whether it's your house your car

your pets your job whatever it is in your life that you are grateful for

resignate on that for the first part of your day for your morning because how

you start your day usually ends up determining how the rest of your day

goes right so if you're starting off really negative and grumpy the rest of

your days probably gonna stay negative and grumpy the second thing that I would

recommend and it's something that I'm not even perfect at but you should

exercise you should exercise you should take care of your body you should be

mindful of the things that you're eating and that you're drinking you know I lost

40 pounds last year and it made my confidence skyrocket I felt so much

better about myself and when you feel better about yourself and you are not

comparing yourself to everybody else that builds confidence when you like the

way that you look and you like the way that you feel that builds confidence so

even if you don't like exercising which I totally do not like exercising and I

did not exercise to lose the weight I was just very mindful about what I was

eating and how I was dieting and I was able to lose the weight that way but

just get active okay if you don't like cardio we're going to the gym dance

around in your kitchen get up off the couch okay and get active because the

more active you are the more you're building those endorphins the more

you're feeling better and the more confidence you're building the next

thing would be to starve the negativity and feed the positivity this is

something that you've got to get in the habit of doing every day and it is tough

because I'll tell you I used to be a very very

negative person believe it or not very very negative never saw the cup as you

know half-full it was always half-empty somebody would say something cheerful

and I'd be really really annoyed believe it or not it was not a very happy person

and you've gotta learn you gotta get in the habit of shutting those negative

thoughts out of your head when they start to creep in you just gotta shut

them up and shut them off because they just can consume you sometimes and one

of the biggest things that I can recommend that you do is be mindful of

who you're spending your time with they say that you are like the five people

that you spend most of your time with so if you're spending your time with

negative grumpy people that's probably gonna be that's gonna explain why you

might be negative and grumpy too if you're not hanging around people who are

confident in themselves then you are not going to be able to learn from them on

how to be confident yourselves a wonderful thing about online marketing

is that you are surrounded with people who are action takers they want more of

life they're encouraging they're inspired inspiring they are uplifting

and being surrounded by those positive people is really going to help you to

maintain a positive attitude every single day as well and with happy

thoughts comes confidence another thing that I would recommend is to make a goal

or make a couple of goals big or small and accomplish them each day

I mean seriously set goals for yourself and accomplish them so that could be

going grocery shopping like I totally hate grocery shopping because it is a

task especially with a two-year-old that's trying to climb in and out of the

car all the time it can be draining and exhausting and I don't love going to the

grocery store but when I do I feel accomplished refrigerators full I

provided food for the family and it just feels good so set a goal for yourself

whether it's cleaning your house or it is making your bed or it is going

through the whole day without saying a negative comment make a goal for

yourself every single day and accomplish that goal because when you feel

accomplished you are building your confidence another thing I would say is

to invest in some things that make you feel good and this doesn't mean go out

and be reckless and spend $500 on a shopping trip but this means every once

in a while take care of you self-care is not selfish

you cannot give away what you don't have to give away so you've got a

we be able to love yourself and be confident in yourself before you can

help other people love themselves and be confident with themselves so invest in

yourself okay spend time on yourself doing things that make you feel good if

you've got to go and get your toe nails done and that makes you feel good go do

it if you gotta go get a new shirt you know not like a eighty dollar shirt

maybe but let's say like a twenty dollar shirt

go do it whatever is gonna make you feel a little bit better if it's investing

into a ministry or a charity or doing volunteer work doing those things that

make you feel better about yourself are going to build your confidence and the

last thing that I would tell you is to get some self development books like

self development books really truly changed my whole perspective they

changed my mindset I didn't even know that self development books existed

until I started online marketing and two three that comes to mind would be

nothing to prove by Jenny Allen Restless by Jenny Allen and chase the lion by

Mark Patterson and these are Christian based self development books and they

are so empowering when you read them and you allow them to change your mindset

and change your perspective all of the little like little things in life like

the things that you would normally get really stressed out about just kind of

fade away like self development books really help you to realize that life is

so much more worth being miserable and being stuck in a position that you don't

want to be stuck in and being you know maybe financially strapped like these

books give you that inspiration that empowerment that you need and as they

help you to change your mindset and your perspective you become more confident I

hope all of these tips really really helps you out today hopefully they're

making sense I encourage you to implement them every single day write

them down implement them and really actively pursue doing these things to

build your confidence because not only is it gonna help you in business it's

gonna help you in life you know you don't need to be in fear of what people

think of you all the time you are never going to be able to please everyone I I

know that for a fact like I think i annoy people people love me and then I

annoy people and really it doesn't faze me or what I'm doing because I like

I'm passionate I'm passionate about what I do

we like to partner up with me in business you can click the link in the

description below to do that or reach out connect with me on social media

because I'd love to hear from you if you like this video please give it a thumbs

up subscribe to my channel if you haven't already to be notified of future

videos and thank you so much again for your love for your support and thanks

for watching I hope you guys all have a blessed day

For more infomation >> Work From Home Mom WAHM Shares: How to Build Confidence in Your Online Business - Duration: 10:23.

-------------------------------------------

[ENG SUB] [RECIPE] how to make home-made granola [이제이레시피/EJ recipe] - Duration: 3:58.

Roats the oats in a dry pan

Roast the oats until they become dark and crispy on the surface

Cut the nuts into bite-sized pieces

Chop the walnuts finely and divide the almonds into two or three pieces

Roast the nuts in a dry pan

Mix the oats and nuts all togheter and put some oligosaccharide syrup

Put them in an oven pan and preheat your oven to 190 degree celcius to bake it for 15 mins

When it's all baked, leave the baked pan itself to completely cool down

When it's all cooled down, crush the granola with your hands

You can store them in sealable containers or just put them in your fridge/freezer if you made too much.

If you want to put dried fruits, you can put them beforehand or just have it together when it's already done

After a few times of trial, if you bake dried fruits together in the oven, they often get burned easily.

So I made a home-made granola today.

It's crunchy and delicious by itself or you can have it with a glass of milk or yogurt!

It's much better with some fruits!!!!!

You can put any nuts that you like.

Simple and easy home-made granola! Try it at home!

I'll see you next time with more delicious videos! Bye:)

For more infomation >> [ENG SUB] [RECIPE] how to make home-made granola [이제이레시피/EJ recipe] - Duration: 3:58.

-------------------------------------------

[WancoBeads] How to make Crab - Duration: 30:16.

Beads abacus 4mm red 63 Beads abacus 4mm pink 8 Beads round 4mm black 2 Nylon string 0.23mm(dia.) 120cm 1

At first, Add 4 beads(red) to red nylon string

It crossed in the last addition beads

The number of beads that are in a ring is 4

Add 3 beads to blue nylon string, It crossed in the last addition beads

The number of beads that are in a ring is 4

Add 1 to blue, Add 3 to red, cross

The number of beads that are in a ring is 5

Add 3 to blue, cross

ring (4)

Pick up 2 in blue

Add 1, cross

ring (4)

Add 3 to blue, cross

ring (4)

Pick up 1 in blue

Add 2 to blue, cross

ring (4)

Add 3 to blue, cross

ring (4)

Pick up 1 in blue

Add 3 to red, cross

ring (5)

Pick up 1 in red

Add 2 to blue, cross

ring (4)

Pick up 1 in blue

Add 4 to red, cross

ring (6)

Pick up 2 in red

Add 1, cross

ring (4)

Pick up 2 in blue

Add 1, cross

ring (4)

Pick up 1 in red

Add 1(black) to red, put the right eye

Pick up 3 in red

Pick up 1 in red

Pick up 1 in blue

Add 1, cross

ring (5)

Pick up 5 in blue

Add 1(black) to blue, put the left eye

Pick up 1 in red

Add 1, cross

ring (5)

Pick up 2 in red

Add 1, cross

ring (4)

Pick up 3 in blue

Pick up 1 in red, cross

Pass the red nylon string to the position of right legs

Pick up 1 in blue

Add 2(pink) to blue, put the 2 left legs

Pick up 1 in blue

Add 2(pink) to blue, put the 2 left legs

Pass the blue nylon string to the position of the left hand

Pick up 1 in red

Add 2(pink) to red, put the 2 right legs

Pick up 1 in red

Add 2(pink) to red, put the 2 right legs

Pass the red nylon string to the position of the right hand

Add 5 to blue

Make a ring with 4 beads from the tip

Pick up 1 in blue

Add 3 to blue, put the claw

Pick up 1 in blue

Add 1 to blue, put the claw tip

Pass the blue nylon string to the position of the other claw

Add 3 to blue, put the claw

Pick up 1 in blue

Add 1 to blue, put the claw tip

Pass the blue nylon string to the position of the stomach

Add 5 to red

Make a ring with 4 beads from the tip

Pick up 1 in red

Add 3 to red, put the claw

Pick up 1 in red

Add 1 to red, put the claw tip

Pass the red nylon string to the position of the other claw

Add 3 to red, put the claw

Pick up 1 in red

Add 1 to red, put the claw tip

Pass the red nylon string to the position of the stomach

Tie the nylon string

After connecting, through the nylon string to 2 or 3 beads

Cut a little pull state the nylon string

It was completed

For more infomation >> [WancoBeads] How to make Crab - Duration: 30:16.

-------------------------------------------

How To Make A Summer Succulent Wreath - Duration: 18:32.

To make the succulent seashell wreath, we have a wreath. This is a 12 inch

grapevine wreath form and we just got this at the craft store. And then we have

some shells. We have a variety of shells, some scallops and some kind of conch

things. They probably have a different name than that but we call them conchs. We

have the scallops in white and we also have some with a little bit of color. And

we have a couple specialty extra shells too - just for fun, add a little interest.

This is kind of an auger or spiral kind of shell. We have a couple of those. And

then we have some succulents. And we didn't need big succulents for this

because this is a small wreath, so we actually went to the dollar store and

they had these succulents in these little pots. And we're just gonna pull

them out of the pots as easy as that. Throw this part away, probably recycle

them. And then we'll use this part of the succulents. We have a variety of these

succulents for this project. We also have a little bit of moss. And the moss is a

green color to match our succulents and we'll show you how to put that on. And

for tools we have a craft stick, we have wire cutters--that's for the back

of the succulents, and then we're going to put the whole thing together with a

hot glue gun. And we like using a high temperature for this craft.

To make the succulent seashell wreath what we want to do is start with our

succulents. And I like to start with the biggest succulent first and spread them

around on the wreath. And these are the succulents that we pulled out of our little

Dollar Tree pots. And usually I would cut the back of this off with wire cutters

to glue it to a wreath form but because we're using a grapevine wreath form they

actually nestle in here pretty nicely. I'm gonna cut the stem a tiny bit

shorter so it doesn't stick out of the back of the wreath, but I'm gonna leave a

little bit of a stem on there. And to put the succulent on securely I'm gonna add

the hot glue. So here's our hot glue gun. I like to put some of the hot glue on

the back of the succulent and then because we're gonna use the stem also,

I'm gonna put some of the hot glue on the stem. And I'm gonna push that down

into the grapevine wreath and it's gonna hold it even better than if we just

glued it onto the surface. I'm gonna push it down in there. And I'd like to put

another succulent on that has this similar color story so we're spreading

this red color around. So I have an almost identical one from the same

little pot at Dollar Tree and I'm going to cut the back off like I did the other

one--almost forgot. These stems aren't even wire they're so easy to cut. It's

kind of a molded plastic. And again I want to put some glue around it, a little

bit on the stem, and then I'm gonna find a spot to kind of nestle it in there.

What I'm gonna do is I'm gonna put the succulents around kind of in a triangle

design and a triangle design to spread them around on the wreath. Alright got that one

in there. And now I think I want one that's a little greener. This is a nice

green one. And this one also has a short stem. It's fine. Give that a little bit

of glue. I only need to put glue on the areas that are gonna make contact with

the wreath. Otherwise the glue is just going to dry on the back of the succulent.

Tuck that one in there like that. So I've got three here.

Put one over here now I think. And I think I'll use one of these bright green

ones with the red tips. I think this is a really pretty one. Cut that little end

off like I did before. And then I'm gonna put more glue on it. And we chose a very

clear glue in case any of it shows. We didn't want it to be a milky kind of hot

glue. I don't know if you've ever seen that. You can buy hot glue that's a

little bit milky or color. I'm gonna tuck this down in. And we've got our triangle

here something to make another try you here so I'm gonna put one here use this

one that's a little bit smaller because I have this one closer to this one so

it's not quite as much space I'm gonna tuck that in there so we've got a

triangle here and now we need one down here to make our next triangle I think

I'm gonna do another one of this so that I have this color over here to snip the

end off like we did before and then I love that you don't have to be very

precise with the hot glue don't put that one in there I think at this point I

don't want to put on any more seconds because I need room for my shells I can

always go back and add some more succulents if I feel like I need oh but

right now what I've done is I've given myself a base to work with and areas to

put the shells so I'm gonna put shells in these open spaces and I've got a nice

big spot here and a nice big shell here so I think that one's gonna go right

like that a little bit tricky with the shells you don't have a good solid

surface to put the glue on that's going to make full contact with the reef so

you have to kind of feel it and see where is this flat part of the shell

here and here and here going to make contact with the wreath and that's where

I'm going to put the glue so I think we're going to have contact up here and

here and this is also why you want this glue to be clear and not milky because

this part it show a little bit now I want to do

another large shell here and I have some that are with have a lot of color and I

have some that have less color and I think I want to mix up where they go so

if I put this one here I have a lot of red I think instead it would be better

to use this lighter color up here and save this red one maybe for this corner

back here again I'm going to do the trick where I'm gonna fill the back and

see where it's gonna make contact with the reef and give it some of the glue

and then Nestle that shell in there and I'm kind of angling the shells when I

put them on I don't want them all sitting facing the same way up right but

they're kind of twisted and turned a little bit there's that one and now I'm

going to do that other big one that we picked out over here and put the glue

where it's going to make contact and angle it there a little bit so now I'm

just going to keep gluing until I have at least one scallop between each of

these succulents and then I'll add a couple of the specialty shells

so now I've got my two triangles of succulents they're sort of evenly spaced

around and I've got a scallop between each one this is a great base now now I

can look at the wreaths and look for spaces that could take one of the

specialty shells like there's a little bit of room here and this seems like it

would be a good place to put one of our spirals you could do the whole thing

with all scallops if you want to choose nothing wrong with that and if you did I

would just suggest maybe mixing up the sizes of the scallops I have another one

of these and I say have some more space here I like the kind of dynamic line of

this 20 show and it adds a little drama where everything else is round and then

we also have these gorgeous conch shells

and I want to make sure we get these on here as I find a spot for one here's a

really nice big spot for that beautiful shell and we have some littler ones

again I'm just pretty much glue where I think it's gonna make contact with the

wreath put that one here and you can overlap the shell with the shell the

shells glued onto the shell a little bit and that's nice the way these are

overlapping the second lists are overlapping the

scallops it's nice to have the shells overlapping each other a little bit you

have another one of these nice big style shells and I'm gonna tuck that in with

this other one but kind of lean it at a different angle we're getting some

different colors in here that's nice this really mixes up the color story a

little bit which is nice and next I want to just look for any spots that could

use one more little thing so we've almost covered but we want it to be a

little over covered that makes it a really rich des wreath so I think it'd

be time to add a couple more succulents and we don't have room for these big

ones now that we've filled everything in what we're gonna do is we're gonna cut

apart a succulent like this and we're gonna talk little pieces in

this is a great trick I've got my wire cutters here and I'm gonna cut off the

main piece there we go here and I can use this small succulent as it is but

I'm gonna make it even a little bit smaller it's a little custom succulent

size maker here cut it in half and look how nice that little pieces so now I can

use that little piece to cover up any of the grapevine that's showing I think I'm

gonna put it right here a little bit of glue I'm gonna tuck it in right there

I'm kind of leaving it so it's leaning out these are sort of facing up now I'm

going to put pieces in that are leaning out in different directions so I've got

more of this wonderful stemi succulent here and I'm gonna cut off another

section to use it just makes such a nice little piece when you figure out that

you can cut them apart and I'm gonna give that a little bit of

glue and I'm gonna tuck that in here like that so now I've tucked in some

little succulent pieces that I snipped off of other succulents in the edges

here and I still have a couple spots that I wish I had more succulents to put

in but I do because I have the excess from when I cut the top off of one of

these this is the bottom that was left behind well I can use that too so I'm

gonna cut off three leaves here one two three and I'm going to cluster these

together like it's it's own little succulent and three is a very normal

number in nature things grow in threes and I can glue these three together and

tuck them in where I need them here or over here oh I do think they need to be

over here and so that's a way that you can get more out of your succulents I'm

just going to glue these look cool on the back of that one tuck

it in here and then that's going to fill up that space put that on the back here

and tuck that in here and then it just looks like it's one other little plant

thing growing back in here tucked under the shell like that that's just kind of

a fun little trick that you can take these extra pieces I snipped the center

out of this and put it here but I can also take some of the leaves out of this

one these are just my wire cutters cutting some of these leaves out a

couple three and I can take these three and glue them somewhere else do I need

them well I think up over here make sure you look all around your wreath so you

don't miss any big spot doesn't matter if you miss little spots because that's

what the moss is for

the moss is gonna fill in any little extra spaces that we have and it kind of

brings the whole thing together it tightens it all up it's sort of like

mortar in between tiles and mosaic so this is our moss this is Spanish moss

it's a beautiful green color so I'm just gonna pull off a little piece like this

I'm gonna wad up the Spanish moss into a little clump like that and I'm gonna put

a little hot glue on it but I want you to be careful that you don't just take

that and then press it in and now the hot glue is gonna come up through the

moss and burn your fingers that's no fun so that's what our crafts stick is for

I'm gonna put some glue on it and I'm gonna tuck this under here and I'm gonna

use the craft stick to push it into place so I'm putting the moss under the

edges of the shells and succulents on the inside and I'm gonna put them on the

outside too there's different kinds of moss you can get a kind of moss that's

more like a sponge it reminds me of the sponge trees in an old Train Set now

they're made of this kind of spongy material dyed green and you could use

that kind too but we really love Spanish moss it's from Florida where we grew up

so we're used to seeing it reminds us of home but we also like how it's very

loose and it just fills in things so nicely without you doing much work

I forgot to use the craft stick on the last batch of moss and I was very lucky

I wasn't burnt so try to remember that

so I'm just doing little pieces here for these little sections and then I can do

bigger pieces for the outside edge I'm grabbing on chopped off my moss here and

I'm just gonna hit it in a couple spots with the glue and I'm going to go up

here around the back side on the back on top of the wreath

and tuck that in and when you're all done if you feel like you're moss is too

hairy you can always give it a little trim haircut I like to just get it in

place to start and I'm just going to keep tucking little pieces of moss in

and around the wreath and then I'll show you what that looks like

so now I've tucked in moss all around the wreath and I want to show you a

couple the places I tucked it I tucked small pieces up around the inside of the

wreath and I covered all of the grapevine all the way around and then I

made sure I went around the outside edge and tucked it up under the shelves and

up around the succulents covering the grapevine all the way around the wreath

then I also looked at the wreath and I noticed if there were any places where

some of the grapevine was showing maybe between the shells and I have a little

bit here and a little here and a little over here and I tucked in a little extra

moss right in there just to kind of cover that up and the whole thing looks

more anchored together now by the moss but it also looks a little bit messy and

a little hairy and that's because it needs a little cleanup so this is what I

like to do last is go through and just pick out any of those little pieces of

moss that got stuck in our seashells or in our succulents here brush that off

and then I like to take a little pair of scissors and kind of trim it up if you

like this loose look you can keep it just like it is and it does look pretty

fun this way but I want to show you that you can also trim it a little bit so

like this piece is hanging out here I can cut that off I don't recommend

pulling it because you'll just pull the moss off of the grapevine wreath and you

don't want that like this piece is in the way blocking our shell I'm going to

cut that one off cut a little off the top here so you can just go around and

trim up the edges and it's also a good time to look for glue strings because

we're using hot glue and we always get glue strings with our hot glue you can

look and see if there any glue strings coming off of your wreath and you can

trim those off too and so once I have it kind of cleaned up and shaped a little

bit let's go around the edge and give it a little trim to make it more round

Oh peace there I can kind of tuck in the rest push it in a little bit make it

look a little bit more tidy no more blue string here and then we are all done and

because this is a grapevine wreath I don't put a hanger on it it has enough

business going on in the background and behind the wreath with the grapevine

that usually hangs on a hook or a nail just fine but if you want to you could

make a hanger with a little bit of floral wire and that is our beautiful

succulent seashell reef

For more infomation >> How To Make A Summer Succulent Wreath - Duration: 18:32.

-------------------------------------------

How to Make a Powerful Round Table Fan - Duration: 4:33.

How to Make a Powerful Round Table Fan

For more infomation >> How to Make a Powerful Round Table Fan - Duration: 4:33.

-------------------------------------------

How to make money online without a website | The No Website Or Blogging $400k Secret! - Duration: 1:29.

For more infomation >> How to make money online without a website | The No Website Or Blogging $400k Secret! - Duration: 1:29.

-------------------------------------------

How to make a Sliced Fruit Plate - 4k - Duration: 3:50.

Hello, welcome to another video on my YouTube channel J.Pereira art Carving.

I hope you like it!

For more infomation >> How to make a Sliced Fruit Plate - 4k - Duration: 3:50.

-------------------------------------------

7 Tips For A Perfect Hollywood Smile | How To Make Your Smile Perfect - Remedies One - Duration: 3:17.

everyone wants to have a gorgeous flawlessly white smile but this isn't

always easy to get today's video we'll discuss 7 tips for a perfect Hollywood

smile before you watch this video please take a moment to subscribe our YouTube

channel by clicking the subscribe button then tap the Bell icon so you will be

the first to know when we post new videos daily depending on your oral

hygiene habits you may need to resort to extreme methods like Chemical whitening

which can be a little intimidating not to mention expensive thankfully we were

able to find several natural remedies that you can do right at home these

tricks aren't intended to substitute regular visits to your dentist but they

can certainly be used to improve the overall health and appearance of your

teeth and gums one daily teeth whitener mix a teaspoon of turmeric with an equal

amount of coconut oil and two to three drops of mint essential oil use this

mixture as a substitute for regular toothpaste - tea tree oil dilute four to

five drops of pure tea tree essential oil into half a glass of water and use

this as your mouthwash daily after brushing your teeth you'll notice

results in just a few weeks for an added boost clean your teeth with a single

drop of oil once or twice a week 3 strawberry paste crush a fresh

strawberry with a spoon and mix in a pinch of ultra fine sea salt use a

toothbrush to lightly massage your teeth with the mix for a few minutes before

rinsing with water repeat every 2 weeks for coconut oil apply a light layer of

coconut oil to your teeth and let sit for 15 to 20 minutes before thoroughly

brushing with toothpaste repeat 2 to 3 times a week

5 lemon mouthwash not only will this whiten your teeth your breath will smell

so fresh mix three parts lemon juice and 1 part fine sea salt then rinse your

mouth with this mixture after brushing your teeth thoroughly

repeat two to three times a week but be advised this method is not recommended

if you have inflammations or cuts in your mouth 6 banana peel whitener banana

peel has substances and if that fight dental plaque and maintain bright white

teeth rub the inside of the peel onto both sides of your teeth leave for 2

minutes then brush your teeth and rinse repeat often 7 aloe vera fresh aloe vera

is the secret to a truly million-dollar smile rob some freshly harvested gel

juice into your teeth and massage gently into your teeth and gums with a

toothbrush then rinse thoroughly do this after every time you brush and you'll

notice your smile will be brighter in a few weeks which method do you like let

me know in our comments section below if you liked this video give it a thumbs up

and share with your friends for more daily tips subscribe to our channel

below thank you

For more infomation >> 7 Tips For A Perfect Hollywood Smile | How To Make Your Smile Perfect - Remedies One - Duration: 3:17.

-------------------------------------------

HOW TO MAKE A SIMPLE INTRO ON WONDERSHARE FILMORA | Part 1 - Duration: 2:50.

For more infomation >> HOW TO MAKE A SIMPLE INTRO ON WONDERSHARE FILMORA | Part 1 - Duration: 2:50.

-------------------------------------------

How To Make CHOCOLATE SWISS ROLL Cake Decorating ! 15+ Amazing Chocolate Cake Ideas Decorating Video - Duration: 11:02.

For more infomation >> How To Make CHOCOLATE SWISS ROLL Cake Decorating ! 15+ Amazing Chocolate Cake Ideas Decorating Video - Duration: 11:02.

-------------------------------------------

How To Make Chocolate Cake Decorating 2018! Amazing Chocolate Cake Ideas Video at Home - Duration: 1:21.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét