Thứ Sáu, 4 tháng 5, 2018

Youtube daily make May 4 2018

Trump Clears The White House In Risky Move To Make Way For Special Guests He Wants To

Pray With.

Sutherland Springs, Texas is a community that will forever be changed and the members of

First Baptist Church while battered and bruised, they are far from broken.

The White House has invited members of the Texas church where a two dozen people perished

last year to Washington for the National Day of Prayer.

The prayer service at the White House comes just two days before the six-month anniversary

of the church shooting, that took the lives of 26 members of the First Baptist Church

of Sutherland Springs.

The surviving members of the heartbreaking incident were children with one just a few

short weeks from birth.

Another 20 members were injured.

Multiple members of the same family perished and are still very much healing and grieving.

The members who will be traveling to the nation's capital for the prayer service include Pastor

Frank Pomeroy and his wife, Sherri.

Pomeroy states both he and his wife will be speaking at the White House the day before,

and then praying at Thursday's service.

Sherri describes the invitation as an honor.

The Pomeroys own 14-year-old daughter Annabelle was among the 14-year-old victims on that

fateful November 5th day.

Pomeroy also spoke of the church's plans to hold a memorial on this coming Saturday

to honor victims and survivors.

A groundbreaking ceremony will immediately follow for the new Sutherland Springs church

building to be built next to the old church.

The old church will currently and forever sit as a memorial for those lost loved ones.

The church will be built of stone, symbolizing the strength and grit of a community that

has been forever changed.

While it was hard to comprehend the incident, Pastor Pomeroy, who lost his own daughter

in the shooting, reminded his congregation to put their faith in the Lord.

"You lean in to what you don't understand, you lean into the Lord," Frank Pomeroy told

reporters during a press conference.

"I don't understand but I know my God does."

Also speaking along with shooting survivor David Colbath, his son Morgan Colbath, and

Sherri Pomeroy's sister Sylvia Timmons will participate in a prayer service with the president

for the National Day of Prayer, the newspaper reports.

According to the Dallas News

"We did not expect a personal invitation to the White House from the President,"

Sherri Pomeroy told the Express-News via text message.

"When I received that email, I confirmed the legitimacy of the invitation and accepted,

of course!"

The five Sutherland Springs visitors will be attending the National Day of Prayer's

evening services at the Capitol's historic Statuary Hall.

The Pomeroys will be interviewed by Pastor Ronnie Floyd, president of the National Day

of Prayer Task Force, and Frank Pomeroy will lead a short prayer all live-streamed across

the country.

They'll also attend a private banquet the night before hosted by the Task Force.

"We are very honored that we are invited to the White House and asked to pray for our

nation in this historic place," Sherri Pomeroy said.

"While this invitation is bittersweet because of the events that brought us to this place,

may we never turn down a forum to share the gospel of Jesus Christ wherever it takes us."

The National Day of Prayer will be held in Washington DC historic Statuary Hall, and

is an annual observance held on the first Thursday of May, inviting people of all faiths

to pray for the nation.

It was originally created in the year 1952 by a joint resolution of the United States

Congress.

It was signed into law by President Harry S. Truman.

What do you think about this?

Please share this news and scroll down to Comment below and don't forget to subscribe

top stories today

For more infomation >> Trump Clears The White House In Risky Move To Make Way For Special Guests He Wants To Pray With - Duration: 3:52.

-------------------------------------------

I Tried To Make FILIPINO SISIG! Success or Fail? - Duration: 10:04.

For more infomation >> I Tried To Make FILIPINO SISIG! Success or Fail? - Duration: 10:04.

-------------------------------------------

How To Make Money Online Fast 6 LEGIT Ways - Duration: 23:56.

For more infomation >> How To Make Money Online Fast 6 LEGIT Ways - Duration: 23:56.

-------------------------------------------

How To Make Your Computer Faster Bangla | Speed Up Your Computer Windows 10 - Duration: 4:06.

Computer slow speed is a huge issue for us

There are many reasons for that, most common is hardware problem

Hard disk is one of this hardware problem

This hard disk problem also slow your computer

This hard disk problem also slow your computer

This hard disk problem also slow your computer

This hard disk problem also slow your computer

This hard disk problem also slow your computer

This is the ultimate tips to speed up your computer also speed up your windows 10

This is the ultimate tips to speed up your computer also speed up your windows 10

This is the ultimate tips to speed up your computer also speed up your windows 10

Lest start

Before starting close all of the running programs

Before starting close all of the running programs

Before starting close all of the running programs

Then click Start in search box type Disk Defragmenter

Then click Start in search box type Disk Defragmenter

Then click Start in search box type Disk Defragmenter

Or click Start > All Programs > Windows Administrative Tools > Defragment And Optimize Drives

Or click Start > All Programs > Windows Administrative Tools > Defragment And Optimize Drives

Or click Start > All Programs > Windows Administrative Tools > Defragment And Optimize Drives

Or click Start > All Programs > Windows Administrative Tools > Defragment And Optimize Drives

Or click Start > All Programs > Windows Administrative Tools > Defragment And Optimize Drives

Or click Start > All Programs > Windows Administrative Tools > Defragment And Optimize Drives

Or click Start > All Programs > Windows Administrative Tools > Defragment And Optimize Drives

Or click Start > All Programs > Windows Administrative Tools > Defragment And Optimize Drives

Or click Start > All Programs > Windows Administrative Tools > Defragment And Optimize Drives

Or click Start > All Programs > Windows Administrative Tools > Defragment And Optimize Drives

2. After opening Optimize Drives Click Analyze

2. After opening Optimize Drives Click Analyze

If the analyze result is greater than 10% click Optimize button

If the analyze result is greater than 10% click Optimize button

If the analyze result is greater than 10% click Optimize button

If the analyze result is greater than 10% click Optimize button

If the analyze result is greater than 10% click Optimize button

If the analyze result is greater than 10% click Optimize button

If the analyze result is greater than 10% click Optimize button

If the analyze result is greater than 10% click Optimize button

If the analyze result is greater than 10% click Optimize button

After complete optimize close the Program Window

After complete optimize close the Program Window

If you like my video don't forget to like, Share and comment

New viewers don't forget to SUBSCRIBE and click on the bell icon

New viewers don't forget to SUBSCRIBE and click on the bell icon

New viewers don't forget to SUBSCRIBE and click on the bell icon

New viewers don't forget to SUBSCRIBE and click on the bell icon

Thanks

Thanks

For more infomation >> How To Make Your Computer Faster Bangla | Speed Up Your Computer Windows 10 - Duration: 4:06.

-------------------------------------------

5 BIGGEST Intermittent Fasting Mistakes People Make… - Duration: 12:46.

Hey, hey, hey, everybody.

What is up?

Shaun Hadsall here, the owner of Get Lean

in 12 and stubborn fat expert.

And I am going to live here on Facebook.

So if you're scrolling through your feed and you see this,

stop by, say hello, drop or comment below.

Let us know what area of the world that you're from.

And if you're interested in looking and feeling younger

while quickly losing belly fat, and you're

over 35 years old in your 40s, 50s, or 60s,

pay close attention.

Because inside this video, I'm going to talk about one

of the world's biggest diet trends right now.

And it's something that I personally

use four or five days of the week

to maintain six-pack abs for over 10 years.

And I'll show you pictures at the end of this video--

intermittent fasting.

And we have a full crash course on this inside our Hormone

Optimization Diet Manual found inside my Over 40 Ab Solution

System.

So somewhere on this video you're

going to see a link to click or tap where you

can go learn all about that.

But don't click it yet, because I

want to talk about the science behind intermittent fasting.

And I'll go ahead and post 11 studies

below confirming and substantiating these claims.

So if you don't understand what intermittent fasting is,

let me quickly discuss that first,

and then we'll talk about these 11 studies.

And I'm not going to go into detail on all these studies,

just 11 benefits that you'll get.

So if you're a female, intermittent fasting

should be about 12 to 14 hours a day,

about five days of the week.

So it's as simple as stop eating at 8:00 PM, and then

the very next day, you'd break your

fast between 8:00 AM and 10:00 AM.

Now, men can push this window out 16 hours, even 18 hours

some people can handle.

But because of the hormonal differences,

I recommend women don't go over 14 hours.

So if you're a man, and you stop eating at 8:00 PM,

you go ahead and push your breakfast all the way to noon.

Remember, this isn't really breakfast.

It's break the fast.

So four or five days of the week, this is what I do.

I stop eating around 8:00 or 9:00 PM,

and then I break my fast the next day

around noon or 1:00 PM.

And then sometimes, if I'm not hungry

because I'm in control of my adrenaline levels,

which is a hunger hormone--

if I'm not hungry, I'll push that

out 17, 18 hours a few days of the week.

So what this does is it kicks up the body's sympathetic nervous

system, the fight or flight response.

And one study shows that when your body starts burning fat

during this fasted window, it actually uses more belly fat.

The second study shows that it can naturally

increase growth hormone levels.

The third study shows it will boost your metabolic rate.

In fact, people who fasted for 48 hours

increased their metabolic rate 11%.

I would never recommend that because it's not realistic,

and you could potentially lose muscle.

But it just goes to show you that if you're not

eating every two or three hours, the metabolism does not

slow down.

In fact, the exact opposite happens,

and the science confirms this.

The next thing it can do is it can improve insulin sensitivity

and fight high blood sugar.

It can reduce inflammation, it can fight cellular aging,

which obviously leads to a lot of today's modern health

challenges.

It can improve heart and brain health.

And research shows there's a direct link between

intermittent fasting and preventing things like

Alzheimer's or reducing the symptoms of Alzheimer's.

And then, it's even been shown to increase lifespan in rats.

So more human studies are needed there,

but I firmly believe that when they do the human studies,

it's going to show that intermittent fasting does

increase lifespan.

Because, think about it.

It goes all the way back to the Bible.

Now there are five big mistakes that people

make when intermittent fasting.

The first one is consuming amino acids.

And a lot of fitness professionals and bodybuilders

will recommend this.

And I understand why.

Most of those people live so lean year-round

that they're putting muscle in jeopardy

because their body really doesn't have a lot of fat

to burn.

But if you're going to lose belly fat,

and you have fat to lose, skip the amino acids.

Because leucine-- the primary amino acid that has all

the research behind it--

has actually been shown to spike insulin.

And when insulin is elevated, it takes

the body out of a fat-burning environment,

and you're more likely to store fat with chronically

elevated insulin levels.

So skip the amino acids.

The next thing that people do, that make a mistake when

intermittent fasting, is they think

they can throw some creamer in their coffee.

Now, you could do this, and it still mimics fasting.

But because that creamer has calories,

you're breaking the fast.

So I recommend black coffee with stevia.

Also artificial sweeteners-- I would stay away from them.

Like Splenda has been shown to potentially impact

insulin and kill the healthy bacteria in your gut.

So stay away from artificial sweeteners and creamers

when you fast.

The other one is not drinking enough water.

See, one of the biggest side effects when you first

start fasting, obviously, is hunger,

because you're not eating.

Now keep in mind this will go away after a week or two.

And you just need to push through it.

When you hear your stomach growl, and you're hungry,

that's a sign that the body is releasing ghrelin.

Ghrelin has been shown to be a precursor

to release more growth hormone.

So associate this growling stomach

with benefits instead of thinking

that your metabolism is slowing down or you're losing muscle.

Just make sure you drink a ton of water,

and that will help this.

The fourth thing that people do is they don't stay busy enough.

If you're sitting around thinking about food,

and you're not doing anything, it's

going to be awful hard to be in a fasted state.

What I find is that skipping breakfast saves me time.

I don't like the thought of having

to eat five or six small meals every single day.

If you do that, and it works for you, great.

I just think it's cumbersome.

It can be kind of a pain in the butt.

I'd rather use intermittent fasting

and eat three or four bigger meals than a

have five, six, or seven small meals like a lot

of bodybuilders do these days.

The other thing is fasting too much.

Remember more is not better.

And I touch briefly on this with the hormones of men and women.

Now, if you're not a fan of doing this four or five

days of the week, you could go ahead and fast

for 24 hours one day a week.

And I recommend doing that after a cheat day.

So the 24-hour fast has a lot of science behind it too.

I just only recommend that you do it once or twice a week.

Whether you follow the 12- to 14-hour fast for females,

or the 16 to 18 hour fast for men,

this is something that you could do four or five

days of the week because you have a much larger feeding

window.

Now what I'd like to do is I'd like

to talk about the 12-minute protocols inside my Over 40 Ab

Solution system that actually mimic intermittent fasting.

So if you engage in the right type of exercise

during your fast or when you break your fast,

some remarkable things can happen to your hormones.

So what I've done is, up here on the white board--

let me try to put this up here.

And we're going live so I hope I don't lose everybody.

So first of all, if you're learning something

about intermittent fasting watching this right now,

do me a favor and type yes in the comments below.

Make sure you stop by and let us know where you're from.

OK.

So up here on the white board, I'm

going to talk about how my 12-minute Metabolic Zone

Training protocols found inside my system

at the link around this video mimics intermittent fasting

in some very remarkable ways.

Now remember, I'm going to post 11 studies below this video

substantiating these claims.

And when you go over to our website,

you'll see over 30 studies.

So I'm not just making stuff up or making these claims.

This is scientific, peer-reviewed, published

knowledge and information that you're getting.

So first of all, look at three hormones over here.

We have insulin, we have glucagon,

and we have growth hormone.

And then I have a column for Metabolic Zone Training

and a column for intermittent fasting.

And it's pretty remarkable what happens.

When you combine the two of these together,

it can really help you quickly lose more belly fat because

of the hormonal effect.

So first things first is insulin is the body's number one

storage hormone.

So a lot of people refer to it as a storage hormone.

And what happens is insulin is elevated by food

intake in general, but particularly carbohydrates.

When you eat carbs by themselves or sugars by themselves,

it spikes insulin.

That takes the body right out of a fat burning environment.

Well, when you're fasting, guess what?

You're not eating, right?

So insulin levels are really low.

Well, studies show that when you use Metabolic Zone Training,

it helps stabilize insulin as well.

So they're mimicking each other in those two aspects.

Two is glucagon.

Glucagon is often referred to as a blood sugar hormone.

And what happens is glucagon is responsible for releasing

triglycerol from your fat cells into the bloodstream.

That's where that triglycerol is converted into free fatty acids

and delivered to working muscles to be burned up.

So you don't burn fat cells, you shrink them.

And this is how you shrink them is by elevating glucagon

levels naturally through Metabolic Zone Training

and intermittent fasting.

The third hormone is growth hormone.

So below this video and over at my website,

you'll see studies confirming that when

you use my metabolic zone training techniques--

and that's just 12 minutes a day, five days a week,

found inside my system along with a crash

course on intermittent fasting.

When you do this, growth hormone levels

can increase 400% to 700%.

And it also helps increase adrenaline.

See, when you're in a fasted state

or you use the specific movement patterns, intensity levels,

and rest periods with my 12-minute metabolic protocols,

or you're in a fasted state, or both, what ends up happening

is the sympathetic nervous system kicks up really high.

This is the body's fight or flight response.

And it forces the release of adrenaline.

Now, adrenaline is kind of like growth hormone.

It helps you burn more belly fat.

So now you can see how, when you're fasting-- as well,

growth hormone has been shown to skyrocket up to 1,200%,

some studies show.

So it just goes to show you that what happens

when you combine metabolic zone training

and intermittent fasting together.

Now, each of these and their own have amazing health benefits.

But when you combine them and create a synergy

by using our system, you can take your fat loss

to a whole other level.

And this is specifically designed

for the hormonal condition of people in their 40s, 50s,

or 60s.

So click the link somewhere on this video,

go over to our website.

You'll read all about my 57-year-old wife's inspiring

story about how cancer forced her into early menopause.

And she accumulated a ton of upper belly fat

after the treatments wreaked havoc on her hormones.

And you could see her after pictures.

After 10 weeks of following these 12-minute metabolic

protocols, she had a flatter belly.

She was 22 pounds lighter.

And here we are this year.

She's 57, and I'm 46.

And people always ask us how we look so much younger

than our real age.

They're shocked to hear that we're grandparents

to four beautiful grandkids.

Well, guess what?

Using Metabolic Zone Training combined

with intermittent fasting is one of our secrets.

And we'd like to share that with you so that you can get

the same benefits that we do.

And lastly, and most importantly,

it's not about just losing belly fat.

It's not about the physical changes.

Yes.

It's awesome to look in the mirror

and feel better about what you see, and feel more confident.

It's about the changes that happen in every other area

of your life.

When you engage in the 12-minute metabolic protocols found

inside my system, and you combine it

with intermittent fasting, that discipline that you apply

will leak over into every other area of your life.

And that's my promise and guarantee to you.

If you don't experience amazing benefits

in every area of your life.

Karen and I, now, have become better spouses to each other.

We're better grandparents and parents,

and we're better fitness professionals.

And we improve every area of our life

by following our Metabolic Zone Training protocols

and intermittent fasting together.

And I'll give you a 90-day money-back guarantee

if you don't experience those same changes.

So if you don't experience radical changes in your body

and in your life after applying the 12-minutes protocols found

inside of our system, and after applying

my intermittent fasting crash course,

I'll give you all your money back.

Because I know it works.

You just have to apply yourself.

So thanks for watching this.

If you learned something, do me a favor.

Click the Like button.

Share this, drop a comment below if you have questions.

We're 12-minutes in.

If you're still watching this, you are amazing,

and I love you.

Because that is a long time to keep somebody's

attention on Facebook Live.

So thanks again for taking time out of your busy day

to check this out.

And keep going strong.

For more infomation >> 5 BIGGEST Intermittent Fasting Mistakes People Make… - Duration: 12:46.

-------------------------------------------

How To Make Chocolate Cake Decorating 2018! | 15+ Amazing Chocolate Cake Ideas Video at Home - Duration: 13:00.

For more infomation >> How To Make Chocolate Cake Decorating 2018! | 15+ Amazing Chocolate Cake Ideas Video at Home - Duration: 13:00.

-------------------------------------------

[3x12] Benicio wants to make Ámbar jealous / Translation - Duration: 1:29.

Guys do you know what I just thought about?

Who do you think is the couple from that video?

I mean I have my theory and it hurts me a lot you

didn't told me. I thought we were friends

Of course. It's just that this love is so secret

not even we know it exists

Emilia, Emilia wait

I think we have to tell Ámbar the truth

Jazmín said the chemistry between us is right

Romantic things are boring me

I don't really care if you are together

Nevertheless I have to say that you'd be a beautiful couple

You're not fooling me Benicio. I know you're just doing this to make Ámbar jealous

Emilia I don't have to make anyone jealous

Sure?

Yes

Emilia I'm a free person. I don't tie myself to anyone

I could go out with you

and I could go out with other girls

Yes of course. Until the one girl comes that takes that freedom away from you

and Benicio I think that girl just left

For more infomation >> [3x12] Benicio wants to make Ámbar jealous / Translation - Duration: 1:29.

-------------------------------------------

Community of Hope make an impact in DC - Duration: 5:18.

For more infomation >> Community of Hope make an impact in DC - Duration: 5:18.

-------------------------------------------

How To Make CHOCOLATE Cake Decorating ! 25+ Amazing Chocolate Cake Ideas Decorating Video - Duration: 12:13.

For more infomation >> How To Make CHOCOLATE Cake Decorating ! 25+ Amazing Chocolate Cake Ideas Decorating Video - Duration: 12:13.

-------------------------------------------

How to Make a Banana Swirl - Duration: 2:15.

So today I'm gonna make a banana swirl smoothie.

But first you're gonna get two bananas. Peel them up.

And make sure you have a bowl for the peels to go in.

Then put the bananas in and after you get both of those

Put the bananas in the freezer

But I'm still peeling mine 'cause it kind of takes a long time.

And after they freeze like this in a plastic bag...

You're gonna open it up. Grab them and... put them in the Grinder!

That is really freezing!

and then let a grown up grind it up. It can be your dad or your mom.

Bye! I need to wash my hand off, or dry it on my pants.

First you need a bowl and then you need a spoon in the bowl. Or a bowl-cup, like this!

Yum, that sure is great!

Bye!

For more infomation >> How to Make a Banana Swirl - Duration: 2:15.

-------------------------------------------

How to make a nail curl - Duration: 10:44.

For more infomation >> How to make a nail curl - Duration: 10:44.

-------------------------------------------

[ENG SUB] [RECIPE] how to make home-made granola [이제이레시피/EJ recipe] - Duration: 3:58.

Roats the oats in a dry pan

Roast the oats until they become dark and crispy on the surface

Cut the nuts into bite-sized pieces

Chop the walnuts finely and divide the almonds into two or three pieces

Roast the nuts in a dry pan

Mix the oats and nuts all togheter and put some oligosaccharide syrup

Put them in an oven pan and preheat your oven to 190 degree celcius to bake it for 15 mins

When it's all baked, leave the baked pan itself to completely cool down

When it's all cooled down, crush the granola with your hands

You can store them in sealable containers or just put them in your fridge/freezer if you made too much.

If you want to put dried fruits, you can put them beforehand or just have it together when it's already done

After a few times of trial, if you bake dried fruits together in the oven, they often get burned easily.

So I made a home-made granola today.

It's crunchy and delicious by itself or you can have it with a glass of milk or yogurt!

It's much better with some fruits!!!!!

You can put any nuts that you like.

Simple and easy home-made granola! Try it at home!

I'll see you next time with more delicious videos! Bye:)

For more infomation >> [ENG SUB] [RECIPE] how to make home-made granola [이제이레시피/EJ recipe] - Duration: 3:58.

-------------------------------------------

[WancoBeads] How to make Crab - Duration: 30:16.

Beads abacus 4mm red 63 Beads abacus 4mm pink 8 Beads round 4mm black 2 Nylon string 0.23mm(dia.) 120cm 1

At first, Add 4 beads(red) to red nylon string

It crossed in the last addition beads

The number of beads that are in a ring is 4

Add 3 beads to blue nylon string, It crossed in the last addition beads

The number of beads that are in a ring is 4

Add 1 to blue, Add 3 to red, cross

The number of beads that are in a ring is 5

Add 3 to blue, cross

ring (4)

Pick up 2 in blue

Add 1, cross

ring (4)

Add 3 to blue, cross

ring (4)

Pick up 1 in blue

Add 2 to blue, cross

ring (4)

Add 3 to blue, cross

ring (4)

Pick up 1 in blue

Add 3 to red, cross

ring (5)

Pick up 1 in red

Add 2 to blue, cross

ring (4)

Pick up 1 in blue

Add 4 to red, cross

ring (6)

Pick up 2 in red

Add 1, cross

ring (4)

Pick up 2 in blue

Add 1, cross

ring (4)

Pick up 1 in red

Add 1(black) to red, put the right eye

Pick up 3 in red

Pick up 1 in red

Pick up 1 in blue

Add 1, cross

ring (5)

Pick up 5 in blue

Add 1(black) to blue, put the left eye

Pick up 1 in red

Add 1, cross

ring (5)

Pick up 2 in red

Add 1, cross

ring (4)

Pick up 3 in blue

Pick up 1 in red, cross

Pass the red nylon string to the position of right legs

Pick up 1 in blue

Add 2(pink) to blue, put the 2 left legs

Pick up 1 in blue

Add 2(pink) to blue, put the 2 left legs

Pass the blue nylon string to the position of the left hand

Pick up 1 in red

Add 2(pink) to red, put the 2 right legs

Pick up 1 in red

Add 2(pink) to red, put the 2 right legs

Pass the red nylon string to the position of the right hand

Add 5 to blue

Make a ring with 4 beads from the tip

Pick up 1 in blue

Add 3 to blue, put the claw

Pick up 1 in blue

Add 1 to blue, put the claw tip

Pass the blue nylon string to the position of the other claw

Add 3 to blue, put the claw

Pick up 1 in blue

Add 1 to blue, put the claw tip

Pass the blue nylon string to the position of the stomach

Add 5 to red

Make a ring with 4 beads from the tip

Pick up 1 in red

Add 3 to red, put the claw

Pick up 1 in red

Add 1 to red, put the claw tip

Pass the red nylon string to the position of the other claw

Add 3 to red, put the claw

Pick up 1 in red

Add 1 to red, put the claw tip

Pass the red nylon string to the position of the stomach

Tie the nylon string

After connecting, through the nylon string to 2 or 3 beads

Cut a little pull state the nylon string

It was completed

For more infomation >> [WancoBeads] How to make Crab - Duration: 30:16.

-------------------------------------------

These Are 10 Things That Actually Make Narcissists Piss Their Pants - Duration: 5:24.

These Are 10 Things That Actually Make Narcissists Piss Their Pants

You might think that narcissist may appear to not be afraid of anything, but you know

what, they have.

They only cover their fear with their acts, so you won't notice they actually have so

many fear inside them.

Naturally, we all have our very own worries, and narcissists too.

Let's take a look for instance, narcissists always craved for attention, so what do you

think will happen if they do not get any attention?

Well, you can tell me this one in the comment below!

There are some things that completely terrify narcissist, and if you have actually ever

before experienced one you know the adhering to points to be true.

As a result of their inflated vanity, as well as lack of take care of anything yet themselves,

it is in fact quite very easy to mention their worries.

Does this seem like someone you know?

In this video, I'm going to share with you some of the things that worry narcissists

most.

Therefore, If you find this information is helpful to you, make sure to like this video

and subscribe to our channel, so you won't miss any of our interesting updates in the

future.

So, here's some of the things that actually make narcissists piss their pants.

#1 - Getting old and also aging as a whole

Essentially, a narcissist will worsen with age.

This is because with age, comes a great deal of adverse points they could not take care

of.

They are extremely worried about their physical appearance, so any type of sign of aging,

can send them right into a downwards spiral of anger or depression.

The older a narcissist obtains the much more irritable they will certainly be.

#2 - Someone taking their spotlight

If someone much better than them turns up in their individual lives, or their work environment,

you best option they will hesitate.

They do not desire anyone taking the attention they hunger for far from them.

Narcissists are anywhere and are all scared of these things undeniably.

If you or a person you understand is being abused by a narcissist, please get out or

assist them to get out.

No person is worthy of to live like that.

#3 - Being disrespected

Of course, no one prefers to be disrespected, but a narcissist is far more worried of it

compared to a lot of.

This is because of the incorrect photo he/she is constantly attempting to maintain.

They essentially seem like they are mosting likely to die when they are disrespected.

#4 - Being disregarded

Neglecting a narcissist will make points ugly real fast; when they are being neglected,

their ego is getting nothing from us.

These individuals would rather be disliked than neglected, because at least then they

are still obtaining something from you.

They need to be acknowledged to really feel material, even if it is in an adverse means.

#5 - Losing their success, be it a job or something else

They dislike taking actions backward, when it concerns the initial thing, I pointed out

a loss of success frequently includes aging.

They might lose all their loan, or perhaps obtain a pushed off by a firm they worked

for their whole life, and that is something that frightens the crap out of them.

#6 - They Fear Rejection

If you ever before decline a narcissist they get pretty disturbed.

They believe that because of they are filled with air ego, they can have whoever as well

as whatever they desire, so when somebody states 'no' to them, you can best bet there

will certainly be a lot of adverse things spread out around about that person.

#7 - Exposure

Narcissists hate being called out on their abusive actions.

It is something that normally tosses them right into a fit of craze as well as certainly,

they never ever want to be held responsible for the important things they do.

That being stated, if you have not discovered by now, they're excellent at gaslighting and

also getting others to side with them.

#8 - Being teased

A narcissist will certainly tease everyone around them, but if you attempt to transform

the tables, they get very distress.

They take themselves too seriously and also poking fun at them makes them seem like an

empty puppet.

They will be up to items.

#9 - Abandonment

By leaving or 'abandoning' a narcissist, you are taking whatever away from them.

This is why if you threaten to leave them, they either shower you with affection hoping

you'll stay, or locate a way to force you right into sticking around.

#10 - Death

This is among those that goes without saying, the majority of us are scared of passing away.

For a narcissist, fatality indicates they could no much longer be in the limelight as

well as they can not even take care of the thought of that.

If you've ever before seen that great deals of narcissists come to be religious out of

nowhere when they get old, it is due to the fact that they are finally thinking of whether

or not they will certainly be held liable for their actions when the time comes.

Well, those are some of the things that actually make narcissists piss their pants.

So, Really cool information isn't it?

I hope you enjoy this short video, if you have something on your mind, please share

your thoughts and experiences in the comments below!

Don't forget to subscribe to our channel and watch all our other amazing videos!

Thanks for watching!

For more infomation >> These Are 10 Things That Actually Make Narcissists Piss Their Pants - Duration: 5:24.

-------------------------------------------

How To Make A Summer Succulent Wreath - Duration: 18:32.

To make the succulent seashell wreath, we have a wreath. This is a 12 inch

grapevine wreath form and we just got this at the craft store. And then we have

some shells. We have a variety of shells, some scallops and some kind of conch

things. They probably have a different name than that but we call them conchs. We

have the scallops in white and we also have some with a little bit of color. And

we have a couple specialty extra shells too - just for fun, add a little interest.

This is kind of an auger or spiral kind of shell. We have a couple of those. And

then we have some succulents. And we didn't need big succulents for this

because this is a small wreath, so we actually went to the dollar store and

they had these succulents in these little pots. And we're just gonna pull

them out of the pots as easy as that. Throw this part away, probably recycle

them. And then we'll use this part of the succulents. We have a variety of these

succulents for this project. We also have a little bit of moss. And the moss is a

green color to match our succulents and we'll show you how to put that on. And

for tools we have a craft stick, we have wire cutters--that's for the back

of the succulents, and then we're going to put the whole thing together with a

hot glue gun. And we like using a high temperature for this craft.

To make the succulent seashell wreath what we want to do is start with our

succulents. And I like to start with the biggest succulent first and spread them

around on the wreath. And these are the succulents that we pulled out of our little

Dollar Tree pots. And usually I would cut the back of this off with wire cutters

to glue it to a wreath form but because we're using a grapevine wreath form they

actually nestle in here pretty nicely. I'm gonna cut the stem a tiny bit

shorter so it doesn't stick out of the back of the wreath, but I'm gonna leave a

little bit of a stem on there. And to put the succulent on securely I'm gonna add

the hot glue. So here's our hot glue gun. I like to put some of the hot glue on

the back of the succulent and then because we're gonna use the stem also,

I'm gonna put some of the hot glue on the stem. And I'm gonna push that down

into the grapevine wreath and it's gonna hold it even better than if we just

glued it onto the surface. I'm gonna push it down in there. And I'd like to put

another succulent on that has this similar color story so we're spreading

this red color around. So I have an almost identical one from the same

little pot at Dollar Tree and I'm going to cut the back off like I did the other

one--almost forgot. These stems aren't even wire they're so easy to cut. It's

kind of a molded plastic. And again I want to put some glue around it, a little

bit on the stem, and then I'm gonna find a spot to kind of nestle it in there.

What I'm gonna do is I'm gonna put the succulents around kind of in a triangle

design and a triangle design to spread them around on the wreath. Alright got that one

in there. And now I think I want one that's a little greener. This is a nice

green one. And this one also has a short stem. It's fine. Give that a little bit

of glue. I only need to put glue on the areas that are gonna make contact with

the wreath. Otherwise the glue is just going to dry on the back of the succulent.

Tuck that one in there like that. So I've got three here.

Put one over here now I think. And I think I'll use one of these bright green

ones with the red tips. I think this is a really pretty one. Cut that little end

off like I did before. And then I'm gonna put more glue on it. And we chose a very

clear glue in case any of it shows. We didn't want it to be a milky kind of hot

glue. I don't know if you've ever seen that. You can buy hot glue that's a

little bit milky or color. I'm gonna tuck this down in. And we've got our triangle

here something to make another try you here so I'm gonna put one here use this

one that's a little bit smaller because I have this one closer to this one so

it's not quite as much space I'm gonna tuck that in there so we've got a

triangle here and now we need one down here to make our next triangle I think

I'm gonna do another one of this so that I have this color over here to snip the

end off like we did before and then I love that you don't have to be very

precise with the hot glue don't put that one in there I think at this point I

don't want to put on any more seconds because I need room for my shells I can

always go back and add some more succulents if I feel like I need oh but

right now what I've done is I've given myself a base to work with and areas to

put the shells so I'm gonna put shells in these open spaces and I've got a nice

big spot here and a nice big shell here so I think that one's gonna go right

like that a little bit tricky with the shells you don't have a good solid

surface to put the glue on that's going to make full contact with the reef so

you have to kind of feel it and see where is this flat part of the shell

here and here and here going to make contact with the wreath and that's where

I'm going to put the glue so I think we're going to have contact up here and

here and this is also why you want this glue to be clear and not milky because

this part it show a little bit now I want to do

another large shell here and I have some that are with have a lot of color and I

have some that have less color and I think I want to mix up where they go so

if I put this one here I have a lot of red I think instead it would be better

to use this lighter color up here and save this red one maybe for this corner

back here again I'm going to do the trick where I'm gonna fill the back and

see where it's gonna make contact with the reef and give it some of the glue

and then Nestle that shell in there and I'm kind of angling the shells when I

put them on I don't want them all sitting facing the same way up right but

they're kind of twisted and turned a little bit there's that one and now I'm

going to do that other big one that we picked out over here and put the glue

where it's going to make contact and angle it there a little bit so now I'm

just going to keep gluing until I have at least one scallop between each of

these succulents and then I'll add a couple of the specialty shells

so now I've got my two triangles of succulents they're sort of evenly spaced

around and I've got a scallop between each one this is a great base now now I

can look at the wreaths and look for spaces that could take one of the

specialty shells like there's a little bit of room here and this seems like it

would be a good place to put one of our spirals you could do the whole thing

with all scallops if you want to choose nothing wrong with that and if you did I

would just suggest maybe mixing up the sizes of the scallops I have another one

of these and I say have some more space here I like the kind of dynamic line of

this 20 show and it adds a little drama where everything else is round and then

we also have these gorgeous conch shells

and I want to make sure we get these on here as I find a spot for one here's a

really nice big spot for that beautiful shell and we have some littler ones

again I'm just pretty much glue where I think it's gonna make contact with the

wreath put that one here and you can overlap the shell with the shell the

shells glued onto the shell a little bit and that's nice the way these are

overlapping the second lists are overlapping the

scallops it's nice to have the shells overlapping each other a little bit you

have another one of these nice big style shells and I'm gonna tuck that in with

this other one but kind of lean it at a different angle we're getting some

different colors in here that's nice this really mixes up the color story a

little bit which is nice and next I want to just look for any spots that could

use one more little thing so we've almost covered but we want it to be a

little over covered that makes it a really rich des wreath so I think it'd

be time to add a couple more succulents and we don't have room for these big

ones now that we've filled everything in what we're gonna do is we're gonna cut

apart a succulent like this and we're gonna talk little pieces in

this is a great trick I've got my wire cutters here and I'm gonna cut off the

main piece there we go here and I can use this small succulent as it is but

I'm gonna make it even a little bit smaller it's a little custom succulent

size maker here cut it in half and look how nice that little pieces so now I can

use that little piece to cover up any of the grapevine that's showing I think I'm

gonna put it right here a little bit of glue I'm gonna tuck it in right there

I'm kind of leaving it so it's leaning out these are sort of facing up now I'm

going to put pieces in that are leaning out in different directions so I've got

more of this wonderful stemi succulent here and I'm gonna cut off another

section to use it just makes such a nice little piece when you figure out that

you can cut them apart and I'm gonna give that a little bit of

glue and I'm gonna tuck that in here like that so now I've tucked in some

little succulent pieces that I snipped off of other succulents in the edges

here and I still have a couple spots that I wish I had more succulents to put

in but I do because I have the excess from when I cut the top off of one of

these this is the bottom that was left behind well I can use that too so I'm

gonna cut off three leaves here one two three and I'm going to cluster these

together like it's it's own little succulent and three is a very normal

number in nature things grow in threes and I can glue these three together and

tuck them in where I need them here or over here oh I do think they need to be

over here and so that's a way that you can get more out of your succulents I'm

just going to glue these look cool on the back of that one tuck

it in here and then that's going to fill up that space put that on the back here

and tuck that in here and then it just looks like it's one other little plant

thing growing back in here tucked under the shell like that that's just kind of

a fun little trick that you can take these extra pieces I snipped the center

out of this and put it here but I can also take some of the leaves out of this

one these are just my wire cutters cutting some of these leaves out a

couple three and I can take these three and glue them somewhere else do I need

them well I think up over here make sure you look all around your wreath so you

don't miss any big spot doesn't matter if you miss little spots because that's

what the moss is for

the moss is gonna fill in any little extra spaces that we have and it kind of

brings the whole thing together it tightens it all up it's sort of like

mortar in between tiles and mosaic so this is our moss this is Spanish moss

it's a beautiful green color so I'm just gonna pull off a little piece like this

I'm gonna wad up the Spanish moss into a little clump like that and I'm gonna put

a little hot glue on it but I want you to be careful that you don't just take

that and then press it in and now the hot glue is gonna come up through the

moss and burn your fingers that's no fun so that's what our crafts stick is for

I'm gonna put some glue on it and I'm gonna tuck this under here and I'm gonna

use the craft stick to push it into place so I'm putting the moss under the

edges of the shells and succulents on the inside and I'm gonna put them on the

outside too there's different kinds of moss you can get a kind of moss that's

more like a sponge it reminds me of the sponge trees in an old Train Set now

they're made of this kind of spongy material dyed green and you could use

that kind too but we really love Spanish moss it's from Florida where we grew up

so we're used to seeing it reminds us of home but we also like how it's very

loose and it just fills in things so nicely without you doing much work

I forgot to use the craft stick on the last batch of moss and I was very lucky

I wasn't burnt so try to remember that

so I'm just doing little pieces here for these little sections and then I can do

bigger pieces for the outside edge I'm grabbing on chopped off my moss here and

I'm just gonna hit it in a couple spots with the glue and I'm going to go up

here around the back side on the back on top of the wreath

and tuck that in and when you're all done if you feel like you're moss is too

hairy you can always give it a little trim haircut I like to just get it in

place to start and I'm just going to keep tucking little pieces of moss in

and around the wreath and then I'll show you what that looks like

so now I've tucked in moss all around the wreath and I want to show you a

couple the places I tucked it I tucked small pieces up around the inside of the

wreath and I covered all of the grapevine all the way around and then I

made sure I went around the outside edge and tucked it up under the shelves and

up around the succulents covering the grapevine all the way around the wreath

then I also looked at the wreath and I noticed if there were any places where

some of the grapevine was showing maybe between the shells and I have a little

bit here and a little here and a little over here and I tucked in a little extra

moss right in there just to kind of cover that up and the whole thing looks

more anchored together now by the moss but it also looks a little bit messy and

a little hairy and that's because it needs a little cleanup so this is what I

like to do last is go through and just pick out any of those little pieces of

moss that got stuck in our seashells or in our succulents here brush that off

and then I like to take a little pair of scissors and kind of trim it up if you

like this loose look you can keep it just like it is and it does look pretty

fun this way but I want to show you that you can also trim it a little bit so

like this piece is hanging out here I can cut that off I don't recommend

pulling it because you'll just pull the moss off of the grapevine wreath and you

don't want that like this piece is in the way blocking our shell I'm going to

cut that one off cut a little off the top here so you can just go around and

trim up the edges and it's also a good time to look for glue strings because

we're using hot glue and we always get glue strings with our hot glue you can

look and see if there any glue strings coming off of your wreath and you can

trim those off too and so once I have it kind of cleaned up and shaped a little

bit let's go around the edge and give it a little trim to make it more round

Oh peace there I can kind of tuck in the rest push it in a little bit make it

look a little bit more tidy no more blue string here and then we are all done and

because this is a grapevine wreath I don't put a hanger on it it has enough

business going on in the background and behind the wreath with the grapevine

that usually hangs on a hook or a nail just fine but if you want to you could

make a hanger with a little bit of floral wire and that is our beautiful

succulent seashell reef

For more infomation >> How To Make A Summer Succulent Wreath - Duration: 18:32.

-------------------------------------------

How to Make a Powerful Round Table Fan - Duration: 4:33.

How to Make a Powerful Round Table Fan

For more infomation >> How to Make a Powerful Round Table Fan - Duration: 4:33.

-------------------------------------------

How to make money online without a website | The No Website Or Blogging $400k Secret! - Duration: 1:29.

For more infomation >> How to make money online without a website | The No Website Or Blogging $400k Secret! - Duration: 1:29.

-------------------------------------------

How to make a Sliced Fruit Plate - 4k - Duration: 3:50.

Hello, welcome to another video on my YouTube channel J.Pereira art Carving.

I hope you like it!

For more infomation >> How to make a Sliced Fruit Plate - 4k - Duration: 3:50.

-------------------------------------------

3 reasons why you will never make awesome money working in a job! - Duration: 9:10.

hey all welcome back this is Rahul Kanyal helping you live an awesome life today I

am going to share with you three reasons why you'll never make awesome money

working in a job before we begin let's try to understand what makes money for

example people like Warren Buffett people like Bill Gates how do they make

money what do you think do they do? is it all about what they earn? or is it

something else that they are doing differently? let me tell you a fact all

the people all the rich people in the world become rich because of their

investments not because of what they earn contrary to our believe that if we

do a job if we do a SARKARI job or something else we will have money no we

will not have money unless we save a part of money and invest it where

invest? that depends on you no one ever bought a red shiny Porsche

working 8 hours a day in a job in a shift unless you are Satya Nadela or Sundar

Pichai

the first reason why most people will not make awesome money just working in a

job is that they trade money with time having said it time is the most

valuable resource that one can have every one of us have 24 hours be it Donald

Trump be it me be it you be it a CEO of a company be it Warren Buffett Bill Gates

whatever whosoever it depends entirely on us how we use 24 hours let's say that

a person sleeps for eight hours and given that we have 24 hours so what he

has a 16 hours as as time that he can work on right and let's say for a job

the person gives 10 hours which means that the person is giving sixty two

point five percent of his active time to job and I have already explained to you if

you are not investing somewhere else if you're not building your money the money

is not going to be multiplied it will deplete and I'll tell you why it will

deplete in the next point so so here what I am trying to tell you is that

with sixty two point five percent of your time gone to a job you don't have

time for yourselves you don't have time for your family you don't have time for

anything else let alone investment you can't have time for investment because

investment is a commitment and this is one of one of the startling difference

between those who are poor and those who are rich rich actually buy more time

poor work hard believing that they will be given more money for the efforts but

it seldom happens so so buy more time if you want to be rich and invest that time

into investment the second point I want you to concentrate is tax and inflation

for example if you are earning more than ten lakh rupees here you will be taxed

at 30% and you can't help it because your

everything every transaction your salary slip is documented while it happens with

rich people they can form corporations they can form trusts these are the ways

in which rich save money I was reading in 2011 Warren Buffet just gave 11% as tax

can you imagine a person here who just earns 11 lakh is giving 30% tax

while Warren Buffet right now his worth is around eighty four billion dollars in

2011 he just paid 11% Tax so there are ways in which the rich can save their

taxes they save their money on Taxes but but a person who is just doing a job he

just can't help but to give Taxes the second point further in the second point

is that is the general trend for a person who is doing a job generally

speaking not everyone they put their money in a bank

believing that the bank is the safest place for their money but they are wrong

how they are wrong let me tell you let's say a savings bank return or a savings

account written in a bank is three point five percent this is SBI's return and

inflation if we take the average inflation from 2012 to 2018 that is

around 26.2 percent so net return that bank is giving to us taking into

inflation is three point five percent minus six point two percent which is

minus two point seven percent that shows that if you are putting money in a bank

you are losing your money so so again going back to point number

one if you want to multiply your money there is just one thing that you can do you

can save and invest save and invest per month per month per month this is how

it's made the Third Point and the last one is that they buy liabilities which

they believe are assets for example a person working in Bangalore let's say

buys an apartment worth rupees one crore and obviously the person will not have

one crore as cash he will loan this money from a bank and will sacrifice

around less than 15 to 20 years to give back the money in the form of

EMI so what is happening is that that the money is going out of his pocket and

given that if he's lives in the apartment that apartment is actually

a liability, that apartment should be called a liability because money is

flowing out of the pocket of the person that's the difference between a

liability and an asset an asset actually puts money in your pocket I'm not saying

that you don't buy houses but this is the story of everyone who does a job and

this is yes another difference between rich and poor rich actually buy assets

that bring in money to you to their pockets while who are people buy

liabilities and thus are drained out of money and this is very very very very

important how can you make money when you are just spending whatever you are

earning all right so a part of your money goes not a part a huge part of

your money goes in EMIs plus one of the the the worst

part of of buying a house with with a loan and you know sacrifice and 20 years

for it is you can't take risk you are bound to that company you just can't

take risk if you have a great idea a great product in your mind you can't

startup you are chained you don't have your time so that you can invest more so

it's kind of a rat race that you are trapped in and that people are trapped in that's

why people don't make money so the first reason what that was that they trade

money with time given that time is the source of life it is the most precious

resource of life rich buy time poor spend time like anything second point we

thought was about tax and inflation please do not put your money in a bank

because that will degrade your money it will give you negative negative return

the third point that we have talked about is please don't buy liabilities buy asset

that generate cash inflow for you so these were the three reasons I thought

were the most important why people working cannot make awesome money if you

have not subscribed to my channel please subscribe to my channel share this video

in social media if you liked this video please put a like button if you have

more comments you have questions and if you found another way to increase your

money please put up them in the comment section below share this in social media

with lots and lots of people I request you to at least share this message with me

people trying to make this this word a better one save invest multiply and

compound this is what my message is to you and yes buy more time

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét