Thứ Năm, 3 tháng 5, 2018

Youtube daily land May 3 2018

PLEASE LIKE, SHARE, COMMENT & SUBCRIBE video! Thanks you very much!

Start today's adventure everybody say the pirate password yo-ho-ho

Yoho

At the Never Land coconut cookoff

Remember to keep a lookout for gold doubloons

Is everybody ready got my sword? I got my map got my pizza way?

Oh here we go together as a team

My dish is the coolest or maybe the coldest token an ice cream

I'm making my gooey gooey coconut clusters

pie recipe

coconutty popcorn

And I'm stirring a cauldron of coconut witch's brew with a secret magical ingredient

Well looky here a sneaky snook trying to snag the spoon of pride

Nonsense I was just going to even if I have to win it

Made the best coconut chef win ready get set

Flay a light fluffy puffy ever so delicate dish that rises. I even cook

perfect

This needs something

Beautiful bonanza of deliciousness

You big bully you leave my maybe

We've got to help easy

What about me that insufferable souffle has trapped me and me crew

Hey souffle monster

One skill or

Creature still going strong, maybe my clusters can slow him down. They'll stick his feet to the ground

We got two more gold doubloons

Let's grab them and go

Careful don't get too close take it from me. He can do us, too

Huh

Remember what hook said?

Loud noise can cause a souffle to flop

I've got an idea we need to use your coconutty popcorn to make a loud noise

Great idea gee, but I left it all up the cook-off

I'm on my way

We stopped hook souffle monster and got five more gold doubloons

Let's grab them and a handful of this coconutty popcorn is

coconutty popcorn

Matey's thanks for helping stop that rampaging soup knew just what to do

Come on carry with us and

I got the spoon of pride

But where is it? I burned it to mix up another batch of my gooey coconut clusters, but easy okay?

We're working on your special dessert captain Oh

Dear me bones. Are you okay?

Matey's do you want to join my pirate crew?

Wheeling fun

Just exactly how far have we walked we didn't find a single treasure

Captain we still have to walk all the way back to shipwreck beach where the Jolly Roger is anchored

It would be to ride rather than walk. I must have that marvelous wheeled riding machine

Well don't just sit there Smee make it go go boom you sir

Say matey's will you help us get our bicycle back?

Great remember to keep a lookout for gold doubloons whenever we solve a pirate problem

Fast and think smart if we're gonna catch up to him

That will get us to have a banana grow faster

Come on crew follow me on the shortcut, and we'll catch up the captain in no time

Try to get across they'll be slippin and slidin for sure I'm glad I thought of it

Jake are we gonna get past all those banana peels without slipping. I want to swing on let's go

Wondering everything so bloomin big

Give us our bike back please say, so love you mom

Barnacles hooks way ahead of us again. Whoa good. Eye. We can ride in the big seed pod like a sled

Climb aboard

51st

I've slowed down if I were them you said it terrified of right 44 Steve tango

Looks like our bike went overboard big time

Where is it tell their rockers?

Mike take a handful of pixie dust

Ready to throw it

Hey, maybe, thanks you helping us we got our bicycle back and we got four more gold doubloons

Have done this

Come on count with us 1

2 3 4 let's ride

Busy me mr. Smee

Now I have to go all the way across

Neverland to get back. Oh, I know just how you feel captain indeed I do

Never Say Never

Mr.. Feed what is this a rock?

No captain. It's your breakfast bagel. I can't eat this. It's too. You've broken the Charlie Roger steering wheel

Ship

Last now where am I going to find another weed right away? You've done enough already

I've got someone else in mind who can help me get that treasure

Oh never bird Gus and don't disappoint me

Oh, you're not a friend of Captain Hook. Oh, that's treasure hand it over never bird

Food right Jake say will you help us get Izzy's hipster twister hoop back

Great

I

Do you see the never bird

Hi there she is

The trail to never ever Peak Mountain go straight through the haha hedges I

wonder why they're calling the haha hedges

Three gold doubloons, let's grab them and go find that never Bert and my hoop

mom pass the

PU

And jump over the plant good idea gold doubloons. Let's grab them and go

Once ago I did

Well how about we trade you something else for it

We need something to hook the hoop and pull it up fast okay, we got my hoop back and we got four more gold doubloons

Let's grab them and go

You're not going anywhere young you're right Jake oh?

Do you know what can help make me fly

And I'm sure glad to have my hipster twister hoop back again now

Let's put all our gold doubloons into our team treasure chest

Come on count with us

One two three four

Why without the steering wheel we're still going in circles right captain

Something's coming in from across the never sea

Sounds like there's something inside

It's a key, and there's a message from Peter Pan

Crackers what's it say?

It might sound scary cubby, but finding out what the key unlocks is a fun mystery

Yeah, just imagine what the key could open like maybe for each other every step of the way

T-thanks say mateys well you go to skull rock it up. Let's find out what the skeleton key unlocks

Or perhaps the key might unlock

Treasure you think so captain they want that key

What's the best way to get to skull rock

You need to go through blue whale way

Oh

It's off to skull rock to get the treasure Tata

Ask me keep this in a safe place

It's the key to finding the treasure. Oh cool sure I'll just put it on my key ring

Let's give you something to play with come on crew everybody shout

Yeah, hey you made it possibie blue whales

Here you've got three go think we'll fit through the smaller one

But the big one looks wide enough just sail through the smaller tunnel oh the narrow smaller one

Are you playing games with me Smee? Nope not nice here, then who in blazes is in here with us

Never sea twin tunnels oh

Gee what's tunnel do we need to take Jake go faster?

Everything out and make it light up by the way captain

Thanks skully we made it through the never sea twin tunnels and trim

We should help him out, and I've got an idea we can use the keyring to play a game of fetch with the croc

But how do we get the keys in the clock far away from?

Captain Hook I'd like to say wazzle, but it will unlock Yoho. Let's go to skull rock

Quick Smee

Oh wha hey cool a door I wonder if this key will unlock it

Let me help you

Know what

Shiver me timbers this door has snow rock and we got four more gold doubloons

Let's grab them and go see what's behind the door

Maze stars a sheep just like Peter Pan, so that's why Peter brought us here. Oh

No skull rock rocks. It's not so scary so now let's put all our gold doubloons into our team treasure chest

Come on count with us

Thanks for helping us out today mates then I found no treasure

But you found a new

For more infomation >> Jake And The Never Land Pirates Memorable Moments Best Cartoon For Kids & Children Part 799 - Duration: 17:12.

-------------------------------------------

Jake And The Never Land Pirates Memorable Moments Cartoon For Kids Part 909 - Kiara Alice - Duration: 17:31.

PLEASE LIKE, SHARE, COMMENT & SUBCRIBE video! Thanks you very much!

And found treasure

Coconuts, where is it? I?

Can't find my map anywhere. Sorry cubby

According to an old legend whenever you lose something it goes to never land in the valley of the Lost

Remember to keep a lookout for gold doubloons

Is everybody ready?

Got my sword got my pixie. Dust and I got

Follow me mateys next up

Why haven't I thought of it before

The valley of the Lost is where all the famous lost treasures must is this the valley of the Lost

I don't know. It looks like there should be a sign here, but it's gone

Maybe it got lost

Kattan let's go home. He said strange things happen in the valley of the Lost

I'll cease your sniveling Smee before me patient. What is all this stop books sweaters

lunchboxes stuffed animals looks like the kind of stuff kids are always losing I

Do believe we find ourselves in the valley of the Lost

We didn't come all this way for our stinking stocking

We must start a thorough search for the lost statue of the Jade Jaguar. I need to get a better look around

Hey, I can't find my spyglass. I think it's lost

guys quick over here and my spyglass um

Jake where'd skully go. Oh, No is he lost too. Oh

Yeah, that's Jake's spyglass pull back with that you

Hey buster, what's the big idea?

That's my glass below me so

You're the one behind the legend of the valley of the Lost

Whoa we got five more. Gold doubloons

Look at all the loot

Whoa Cubby's map he's gonna be glad to get this back. Huh, what's that?

No, let's get away from this creepy Valley

broken buckles

we've got to find skully before anything Captain Hook stop weird skully let him go now I

Have a much better idea boy if I don't you

Jake are you okay?

Hooks getting away with Scully you fly over Neverland and take things that are lying around and that's how you got my map

Well since we're friends now well we better go home now after all you've got lots to do

You have to return all this stuff to its owners

Well done crew knew just what to do five six seven eight nine

Yoho, we got nine gold doubloons today a

new trick

There pal I - I can't wait to admire my hard earned treasure

forever

Cheer up captain you may not have your old Jade Jaguar, but you brought light meal or stock

Go up and down deep it's been a while ship ship it out for that waves can't be

No no never

Great to start today's adventure everybody say the pirate password yo-ho-ho

And it's addressed to Jake's crew

It's an invitation for my mateys the Tiki trees come to the Tiki tree luau. This is the little Wow

Mateys you're invited too. Let's all go celebrate the first day of spring and meet the baby Tiki trees at the Tiki tree luau

We've got pirate email

I shall be the one to open that

It's some sort of invitation to some sort of rule

look

Are you sure that's a treasure map and not just a map to the party of course, I'm sure look

Thanks for inviting us to the luau

We can't wait for the fun to start and to see your adorable babies who?

Finally tikis out up ahead

I'm certain the popinjays are waiting until the coast is clear before digging we must beat them to it

Little baby, Tiki trees we shall be

Here's a great story

Look Scully

For more babies wait a minute those aren't tikis that's Hawking his crew

But the young Tiki tree didn't listen

The next day the young Tiki really did see a woodsman approaching

Here you go little one a bottle of nice warm tree sap yep, yeah

Come on baby give us

Superboy we did it here you go, baby

What's the dig it's not like the invitation map we used to get here was a treasure map

Still have that buzz those babies are going going gone. We gotta get him back. Let's roll

This is an emergency I know Captain Hook, but you and your crew shouldn't have been acting like baby

We saved the baby Tiki trees and got five more gold doubloons tells me you are worried about our little

War in danger was I still it's nice to know you care

When bush man fall you

Great to start today's adventure everybody say the pirate password yo-ho-ho

Yo

one more time it sure does

Moreno

Stormy a high tide a Hawaii to all our pirate friends and a special visa. We're great at finding stuff

Especially treasure, what are you looking for?

Neptune's golden trident

This special to be on an underwater mountain in the middle of a giant lake

We can't seem to find this lake or mountain anywhere on underwater mountain. That's called Mount Vesuvius

And I think touched Neptune's trident, and we can't swim through the desert sand now

We'll never get the trident hmm. Sounds like you need a mermaid with leg

I'm not sure what those puny pirates and guppy girls are up to

Bobby who will lead you as far as the desert

And then you and your mates can take it from there no worries marina

We love to help say matey's wanna help us find

Never buddy ready. I got my sword I

Got my pixie fairies gave it to me so that we can use it alive me hearties sandbar straits

I don't like the looks of that. Can we go around it? I wish we could

Oh

On our tail I

Bet he wants to get his hooks on Neptune's trident steady old mr. Smee

Teddy's hair the sandbars do look a little tricky to sail through

Then we don't have any mermaids to help us well

Hey, hey, you know a dog's feet begging your pardon captain

But how are we supposed to follow them now when our ships stuck in the sand?

You're right chief look alive me hearties

House Amelia blasted river raft

Then this current is pretty strong. Why are we doing that cause our paddles aren't strong enough?

To rob the strong current of this quickly flowing streams too bad. We're not mermaid

In that mountain must be mount mer-suvias

The last known resting place of Neptune's trident. We can't go any further

Behold I shall conquer yon River all the way sailors have always conquered the Seas

With fails and the power of Windows I guess we beat old feather head to the treasure once again

Yeah, I wonder whatever happened to Captain Hook

It's Trident and you're not a mermaid neither are you?

I'm an honorary mermaid then I suppose you can call me

Looks like an emergency to me

Let's grab them and go bring the mermaids their treasure as

Honorary mermaid I present to you

Matey's, thanks for helping us find Neptune's trident now. Let's count our gold doubloons and put them in our team treasure chest

come on count with us 1

2

3 4 5 it says

For our honorary mermaid Izzy, we give you

Now which way is the wind blowing oh, I believe it's blowing do

Great to start today's adventure everybody say the pirate password yo-ho-ho

One more time mateys check this out

It looks like the wind blew stuff here from all over Neverland. What's that up there? Oh, it's just an old piece of paper

But how could anyone get shipwrecked in the desert

There's no water there cool. Then. We'll collect them and put them in our team treasure. Chest is everybody ready

Everybody

I still can't believe we're looking for the wreck of a ship so by the legendary captain Flynn

And there isn't enough room on Never Land for two legendary pirate captains

Then it's right for the taking

The blues phew good thing we brought these coconuts

Hi there young lady

I be captain, Flynn and who be you I'm Jake

And I haven't been able to find her since, but how did you end up in the desert?

We were set upon by the biggest windstorm that ever was it plucked us up from the sea

She led me to water, and we've been matey's ever since

Hmm what we need are some clues

So to return the way you came from we'll work our way backwards

First we'll look for moving rocks then second. We'll look for a place where we might sneeze

It's just her way of playing. Oh, she must really like you

Well I guess I like her too think what Isaac

Your ship will solve it all to me

Captain Hook hey, I've heard all about you. You're a sneaky snook as crooked as your rusty

Coconut if we try to walk right I must have been blowing this away in that away before I got through our

to

The sandstorm, and we got three more gold doubloons. Let's grab them

It's an oasis I mean mud

Captain Flynn I bet you got your feet stuck in this mud. We must be really close to your ship now

If I just keep ass stay off of my shit

losers weepers

It's good to be home, but how happy I would be if I could say are once more on the never sea

Well captain and maybe we can help you with that

Yay-hey we helped Captain Flynn's ship fly, and we've got three more. Gold doubloons. Let's grab them

For solving pirate problems today, we got eight gold doubloons

Well little matey's looks like Camille and I will be another ship

Wait at least this legendary captain won't be leaving the desert empty-handed

Loss

You

For more infomation >> Jake And The Never Land Pirates Memorable Moments Cartoon For Kids Part 909 - Kiara Alice - Duration: 17:31.

-------------------------------------------

Jake And The Never Land Pirates Memorable Moments Cartoon For Kids Part 911 - Kiara Alice - Duration: 17:16.

PLEASE LIKE, SHARE, COMMENT & SUBCRIBE video! Thanks you very much!

Oh, hi mateys do you want to join my pirate crew?

Great

Thanks for teaching us how to surf marina Dave with a fishy tale

Say mateys I think this mermaid looks like someone we know

But I just had to stop to take a look at that wonderful surfing um

Might I have a turn. It looks like so much fun

Sorry sea pups, but this wasn't my idea it was my

Back don't worry, cubby. We'll be surfing again in no time say matey's will you help us?

There is even space that we can use it to fly but only in America see

footprints

Those are from mr.. Smee swim fins. Maybe if we follow him we can catch up to the surfboard soap which goes

straight to

Rainbow Falls

Well, that's a lot of rivers and colors too ok crew. Let's give

The shortest way there

The Blue River

Yay-hey, we found the shortest way to Rainbow River

Handless he's going down the Rainbow River, and he's getting away with our surfboard

What do we do Jake don't worry is he I'll figure out a way to get the surf bar got it

Then we'll kick out our legs like if we had a mermaid tail just like

Come on mates

Hanging around

Ahoy captain up Yoho. Oh, and it looks like no one will ever see it again. If it goes over the falls

Not if I can help it surfboard bend your knees and hold your arms straight out then you

Oh, I'm a tease made of a rainbow pose and we got the surfboard back and we got three more gold doubloons

Alright, what son flying fish. Oh well you can't argue with Captain Hook. Oh believe me, I know oh

How I know

Now that we've got our surfboard back, let's put all come on count with us

Once no let's all go some that surfer talk very awesome

Excuse me captain, but we can't hang here forever

At at war oh look at me, I'm surfing

Noisy noise hi Cap'n Pirate Island

So it's Jake and those puny pirates making all that noise

Hey

Wait remember to keep a lookout for gold doubloons mateys

Whenever we solve a pirate problem together. They'll appear then we'll collect them and put them in our team treasure chest

Mr.. Smee now that I have the twangy surfy thing I can finally get some rest hook

Well I suppose I could play a little captain

I thought the noisemaker was keeping you awake, and that's why you oh, it refuses to do as I say

Aha come Smee we're off to toss this wretched guitar into belch Mountain see I

Wonder maybe we can figure out where Captain Hook took the guitar if we listen to the song

Let's all listen carefully for clues

Mountain belches smoke

High a volcano

So hook must have taken the guitar to a volcano

Hey, me there was a quicker way to get there

Let's trick my map hook took volcano path this long winding path belch Mountain

But there's another way this

High the red path through slippery serpent forest is the shortest way to belch Mountain

Sure hope we don't bump into any

cliff is a slippery serpent and

Slippery things are good for sliding on. What do you think can we slide along the slippery serpents back?

No

Yoho way to go crew we owe thanks to your help we reached the volcano before Captain Hook just in time to

There's a guitar

Won't be able to throw my guitar into the volcano

But how can we get the guitar back from hook and get back down the path?

I've got a good one is

We got two gold doubloons, let's grab em and go way to go Izzy this oughta slow him down

You have a little flying music Jake this not up our things up

I

Didn't know Hook and Smee could fly

Home sweet hideout let's come on. Let's count our gold doubloons tell with us

1 2 3

Last time

Oh, hi mateys do you want to join my pirate crew?

The golden Twilight treasure

Crackers I see seashells there you go mister. Let's find out

Yoho follow that glow uh

You guys go without me. I'm a Never Land Firefly. He's dee-lightful

Last

Where is that golden Twilight treasure?

Read our map white you say we found just what we need to find our way to a golden Twilight treasure

oh

Come along little Firefly darker around here. Will you help us rescue brightly?

Thanks remember to keep a lookout for gold doubloons whenever we can use it, but

Hurry as long as we see brightly's glow we know where to find him mr.. Smee

As Captain I command you to give me more light at once

Snapdragons, and we got three gold doubloons. Let's grab them and go look. There's Brittany's glow

Hey

Stumbled onto the road these rolling hills move like waves in the never sea how we gonna get across

Balance like this come on put your arm Bailey

Laughs I can't see a thing

This Lantern sliders as dim as the murky deep oh

That's where we'll find the cave of the golden Twilight treasure

Whoa, it's fading fast

And if he stops glowing we won't know where to find him looks like this is an emergency

We've got a kitchen table now. Be careful captain. I'm a tad worried. We'll bump into big bugs

this big big bug Valley and all

Yo-ho firefight glow III

Firefly fly

Yoho Firefly glow

It's working wait a glow we helped make Riley. Happy again, and we got five more gold doubloons

Let's grab them and go back to Pirate Island

Fly light treasure barnacles, where's the treasure?

You might wanna hold back on this swimming

Thanks for helping us rescue brightly mateys now, let's put oh come on count with us

One

Thanks again for helping us rescue brightly he's really happy now, and he wants to be my Never Land nightlight whoa

I think at last we've lost those buggy bugs Smee, but just in case Rosa

Great to start today's adventure everybody say the pirate password yo-ho-ho

One more time oh

What's going on? Skully? It's so early. That's what's going on. Wow it's the Green

Peter Pan must hold on cubby these presents aren't just for us. They're also for all our Neverland friends

Everyone's coming here tonight for the tree liner, and then we can open the press opening presence of pirate booty

Finding treats and miss talking like lumps of coal and codfish and boys

Merry winter treasure day

We'll be sick, what's winter treasure day gonna be like without a tree and presence

Don't worry crew we're not gonna let hook ruin anything best is everybody ready

Captain my days against me walk slowly and the path is quite Sydney. Just go go

Timbers Oh

All right through IceCube Canyon and straight on to never Peak Mountain

If we talk too loud

Oh

Right we tiptoed to the canyon safely and we got three more gold doubloons

I'm so sorry, but I have other plans

now run along

At all, but we need our tree and presents without them. It's a pirate island fast pixie dust away

The sea pups ooh, Thank You News, Oh pass I

Don't understand this if this is supposed to be a merry winter treasure day. Oh

Hi, mateys

It looks like it's gonna be a very different kind of winter treasure day this year our

Friendship is a lot better than having a tree or a present

You're right marina being with friends is what's really important. Yeah

Captain Hook just like we play I

Believe these things were meant for you and your friends

Not me

We got our tree and presents back and we got four more gold doubloons

And to top things to

Yoho happy weekend treasure day with all my mateys

Check out my new snowboard

House I suppose I didn't get a present because I'm Heather

Yoho happy winter treasure day a very big to be with all my babies

For more infomation >> Jake And The Never Land Pirates Memorable Moments Cartoon For Kids Part 911 - Kiara Alice - Duration: 17:16.

-------------------------------------------

Jake And The Never Land Pirates Memorable Moments Best Cartoon For Kids & Children Part 801 - Duration: 17:02.

PLEASE LIKE, SHARE, COMMENT & SUBCRIBE video! Thanks you very much!

Start today's adventure everybody say the pirate password yo-ho-ho

Come on mateys let's go find out what's wrong with the high note remember to keep a lookout for gold doubloons

Is everybody ready I got my sword

Yankers, it's the mainsprings overwhelmed then nothing in the hideout or on the island is working right let's try to loosen

the spring

Everyone here

Sorry captain I couldn't see where I was going yeah these coconuts gotten away Tom

Me how dare you bump me you saw me it wasn't me captain

Coconuts is that popinjay copies coconut collection

Slippery flute, where is the yellow?

Hey

It's not safe here, I'm sorry drew we don't have any choice. Oh

Excuse me sea pups mr.. Smee, don't you get in here? Oh?

Smelly sock hey bones, where are you name is Oh?

Over here up here. Hello. I don't rightly know how

Gonna blow

Block and tackle there's no way to get to Captain Hook and his crew is he captain hawk we all get out of here

Anywhere without your treasure look at this hold on

If you'll kindly show your correct if you old by handing over all your treasure

How are we going to get hooking us crew out of the hideout?

And be quick about it

Before we make any deals Captain Hook first we need to clean up right skully aye aye Jake oh

No, they'll have to take me boss this year Yoho

Well done crew

five six

seven eight

nine ten

Yoho we got ten gold doubloons today

Nelle captain it looks like we'll never find our way back into the sea pups hideout now

that and Hawk never says never Oh

Mateys do you want to join my pirate crew?

It's a pirate picnic

Butterfly Bluff hey I know a fun way for us to remember what come on crew let's do it together

Set sail for Pirate Island we

Got all our food got the blanket and I got

the Taino this treasure to be found

Once I get the butterflies love they will be there more picnicking by anyone

Together they'll appear

Then we'll collect them and put them in our team treasure chest is everybody ready. I got my sword got my map

Well, how does this blasted mat work? It was Rolly Rolly?

Twisty turny and flappity flap

Captain sake oh

These when you see it cannonball coming shout cannonball and then jump over it ready

Jump in starfish mr.. Smee

Sure the map he took from us. Isn't a treasure map. It's a map to our favorite picnic spot

Oh, my this certainly is a problem well once more

Smee in places easy

He's joined up with Jake

turnabout tunnel

Whoa?

How are we going to get through?

Hmm. I have an idea. Let's walk quick awesome. We got to turnabout tunnel

And we got three more gold doubloons

let's grab them and

Where do we go next flap flap so we know where we're at EDD butterfly Bluff

Now we go to butterfly Bluff where the giant butterflies fly

The big butterflies

I'm not the least bit interested in battle bugs. I'm interested in details

They're a treasure that that's a map to this place which is our favorite picnic spot

It's true captain the sea pups never lie never leave my best

Oh, I see

Me it's good to have you back now. You can help me treasure

So now let's have a pirate picnic crackers bring out the crackers. I'll have some pineapple, please

Now that we've had our pirate picnic

Let's put all our gold doubloons into our team treasure chest come on count with us

Matey's thanks for helping us save butterfly Bluff and keeping it shipshape

Where in blazes are we hmm? What were those directions again?

Treasurers show-and-tell

Oh

Glorious treasures boys and what be your treasure captain Oh?

Mr.. Smee. I have nothing good

This isn't good boys if the captain stays this unhappy it'll be no fun around here anymore

Hey

We sure lots of coconuts cubby now. Let's take them back to the hideout

Sure mr. Smee, but what makes hook happy treasure I bet if he could find some treasure

He'd go back to his happy piratey shell then we'll collect them and put them on our team treasure chest

Yoho, let's go

Hmm if we're gonna help Hook find a treasure. Let's start with

Marvellous this will certainly cheer up the cat

But how do we make sure hook finds the treasure he needs a map enough with treasure show-and-tell

Fine and a map for him to follow

Look what I found

a treasure map leading to treasure oh

Why bother mr.?

Smee maybe to find the treasure we have me set sail for Never Land boys

I've got a treasure to find oh

joy

Old blisters and barnacles this road goes on forever

I need a shortcut to the treasure

Suggest you'll follow me

a

Shortcut

For me oh dear no I don't know mr., Smith. I jump in ideas

Holy, mr.. Journal. I got some yummy leaves, would you like to have a little treat?

Back to the Jolly Roger

This is just a waste of time oh

My look captain we back on the yellow leaf road

Hey, we got hooked to go back onto the yellow leaf road, and we got three more gold doubloons

Let's grab them and go make sure hook stays on track tight at the end of this whoa

No need to follow the road Smee this vine will get us to the treasure much quicker

But the map says giant cantaloupes down into the canyon then when hook and his crew land on him though of a safe landing

When I say roll let's roll ready, or gold doubloons

Let's grab them and go make sure hook finds the treasure. Oh you all right captain

Yes

Yes now quick

Go stand back and watch the great and glorious Captain Hook finding the treasure

Yoho way to go

Thanks for helping me Captain Hook happy now, let's put oh come on count with us. Yeah I

Sure hope Captain Hook is happy with his treasure

And last but not leave it happy Cathy

Bubble-blowing

Cubby what is it?

Okay

Good try skully. Hi scat. Why is it? We don't have any fun around here mr. Smee

Because you're no fun Cap'n

Oh good guy that is it's so high bring me my cabinet of hooks

right ways

Here you go captain how about this one set sail for Pirate Island

Why they call it right we're gonna stick together and find a way to get our soccer ball back

Hey, matey's will you go with us to Neverland and help us get our soccer ball?

Just me. I think this round bouncy thing is broken on Pirate Island

It was rolling and bouncing around la dee da da, but now it doesn't even move Oh

Captain Hook and mr.. Smee are on their way to never Peak Mountain

We've got to catch up to them cubby. What's the fastest way to never peak?

Let's check down the red path and that's the one I'll get us to never beat Mountain the fastest

Yay-hey, we found the fastest way to never Peak Mountain mr.. Smee. You're wasting time

But this is big, bug Valley

What if we went into a big bug just be careful and watch for ties pirates seems, they're following us

But I've got a tricky idea of my sleeve mr. Smee

Wake up, the big boss over here

To our soccer ball is look alive me hearties down there. Oh

A watch it'll smell a hook mister. Did I've got a great idea

This is like a great big waterslide how about we slide down?

Good idea dink. Let's all sit down

Yoho way to go

We did it we got down the slide and past Captain Hook, and we purse our soccer ball

Come on crew let's go get the soccer ball out of the cave

Hey, I've got an idea if we could fly now that we've got the ball

We could fly out of the hole in the roof. What can help make us fly then you'll need to come to Pirate Island

Yo-ho weddings come on count with us

1 2 3 enjoy soccer game oh

Wow bouncy thing to play with did you really?

That's a cannonball oh

Dear

For more infomation >> Jake And The Never Land Pirates Memorable Moments Best Cartoon For Kids & Children Part 801 - Duration: 17:02.

-------------------------------------------

Slinky Dog Dash POV at Toy Story Land in Walt Disney World - Duration: 0:50.

[music]

For more infomation >> Slinky Dog Dash POV at Toy Story Land in Walt Disney World - Duration: 0:50.

-------------------------------------------

South of Chile - Duration: 10:07.

Well, we've put the bus onto a boat... and we are on the go.

Finally we made it to Chile. Our first stop is the island of Chiloé. Really beautiful!

do you think we'd be here if someone hadn't suggested it? - No. Very nice looking.

Hola!! It's 3pm in Frutillar, a place to which we should have arrived in... 1 hour from Puerto Montt... and it has taken us....3 hours!!

We got lost in the bus!, but will never happen again as we now know all the bus urban routes of Puerto Montt

But, jokes aside, it's definitely worth it. Gorgeous place, that at the back is the Lake theater

and, this is a dog

We have made two weeks in Chile already, we have made the commitment of stop running around

start taking it more chilled. We have designed a very nice route that should be really nice to do for the time we have left in Chile.

We are currently staying with a family in a place called Niebla. They are treating us incredibly well.

And we have decided that we should be going to Pucón next.

Thank you for sharing your love for nature.

We are now in Concepción, we've come to visit.... Do you remember the Rio de Janeiro video?

That you could she a few Chileans and a Russian girl sharing some time with us?

We have made it to here to visit them, and thanks to their recommendations, we've been in the Chiflon del Diablo mine.

Before coming to Chile what did you think your expectations were? - None.... I knew nothing, well I still

not knowing much, but it I didn't know anything so everything is being really interesting.

Me.... when I thought about Chile.... thought about Santigao...Patagonia...Torres del Paine....

the Atacama desert....and Valparaiso

But is been thanks to our chilean friends and their recommendations that we've discovered new things...little by little.

We are really liking it. Also, the chilean people.... amazing..... they are treating us so well

thank you so much

for welcoming us, sharing with us.

and all the incredibly tasty food we are eating :)

Fer do you want to explain? - this is "Curanto" it has, clams, chicken, sausage.... and the recepy you can ask for it to the cook... I only eat it. But is truly good.

Tell me what are you cooking right now - I'm finnishing the chips for the "Pichanga" it has, meat,

chicken, cheese, tomato, olives, palta... - when do you prepare pichanga? when is it tipically served - When we have friends visiting from abroad ;)

For more infomation >> South of Chile - Duration: 10:07.

-------------------------------------------

Jake And The Never Land Pirates Memorable Moments Cartoon For Kids Part 908 - Kiara Alice - Duration: 17:13.

PLEASE LIKE, SHARE, COMMENT & SUBCRIBE video! Thanks you very much!

Never Land pirate ball

Used to be full speed ahead, I don't want to miss a moment of red Jessica's Neverland perhaps

You should a pitch to Neverland walks

Ridiculous, I am the finest dancer in Neverland crimson castle Oh

Jessica

One more time you see pop soon we can dance oh

Hello puny pirates, Oh will you be there?

But he doesn't know any dance steps. I know me and my crew can teach Hook to do the never sea waltz

Will show him the dance steps on the way up to red Jessica's castle?

There that should send hook up the twisty path where we'll be waiting for him follow me boys quick high

Bouncing Rock ravine

The rumbling river of rock see you ladies at the mall

Looks like Jake knew how did I don't?

Fuckin chase me. I was going to do exactly what he did

Little big frogs in this pool

Is he hopped over the icky frog toes captain I see that but I have another way in my

Follow me men

first Smee

Oh

Seems Cubby's twirling motions got in through captain well let me see

Let's grab and go have fun at the Never Land pirate ball

What a beautiful ballroom

Welcome to my pirate ball

Shave shall we dance a dead heat I was wrong

Let's hit the floor sea captain the first move is three steps and a slab

Remember cubby the next move is three hops Tori so a

12-egg away, and this I know how to do well

Thank you for the wonderful honor

Thank you for the shipshape won't giving vines

James why did you take the long way to the castle but I followed the sign Oh?

James and I thank you all

For teaching me those steps and helping me to win the best of the ball rose from my sweet, right?

Thanks for helping teach Captain Hook the steps. He needed to win that prize rose

Let's count our gold doubloons and put them in our team treasure chest

One two three four five six seven eight nine

Oh, what a wonderful time I could have downs. Oh, my

Great to start today's adventure everybody say the pirate password yo-ho-ho

Yoho

One more time mateys check this out

It looks like the wind blew stuff here from all over Neverland. What's that up there?

Oh, it's just an old piece of paper Flynn

He's the bravest boldest bucking here ever, but how could anyone get shipwrecked in the desert?

There's no water there cool. Then. We'll collect them and put them in our team treasure chest

Is everybody ready?

Everybody

I still can't believe we're looking for the wreck of a ship so by the legendary captain Flynn

And there isn't enough room on Never Land for two legendary pirate captains

Ulf lien has wrecked his ship in the desert then it's right for the taking

The notes are doubloons phew good thing we brought these coconuts

Hi there young ladies I be captain, Flynn and who be you I'm Jake

And I haven't been able to find her since, but how did you end up in the desert?

We were set upon by the biggest windstorm that ever was it plucked us up from the sea

She led me to water, and we've been matey's ever since

Hmm what we need are some clues

So to return the way you came from we'll work our way backwards

First we'll look for moving rocks then second. We'll look for a place where we might sneeze

It's just her way of playing. Oh, she must really like you

Well I guess I like her too think what Isaac

Your ship will tell them they'll all to me

Captain Hook hey, I've heard all about you. You're a sneaky snook as crooked as your rusty hook

If we try to walk right I must have been blowing this away, and that's a way before I got through our to

The sandstorm, and we got three more gold doubloons. Let's grab them

It's an oasis

I think you got your feet stuck in this mud. We must be really close to your ship now

Stay off of my ship

losers weepers

It's good to be home, but how happy I would be if I could sail once more on the never sea

Well captain maybe we can help you with that

Yay-hey we helped Captain Flynn's ship fly and we got three more. Gold doubloons. Let's grab them

Just what to do

For solving pirate problems today, we got eight gold doubloons

Well little matey's looks like Camilla, and I will be another ship

Wait at least this legendary captain won't be leaving the desert empty-handed

Walls you

Great to start today's adventure everybody say the pirate password yo-ho-ho

One more time, I don't know what to do next I want some real excitement is something fun

Watch this

I

Can't eat and I love yours for sale. Thanks Susie around our the race to race-around rock

We said well Rock. I've heard many a pirate tale about it captain tis said to be one it will help fix yourself a gun

Ready is he?

Stand clear me hearties

An end here at race-around rock, thanks, cubby. Hey matey's wanna race with us to race-around rock

And I've got my pixie dust fairies gave it to me so that we can use it to fly but only in emergencies

Yoho drivers

We're closed me down upon this shipwreck. Oh me hearties welcome to the downhill run to race-around rock

Whoa?

I'm not so sure my sail wagon I assume all are welcome to join in the run to race-around rock

Sure Captain Hook the more the merrier glad to hear it

Little Jake

Me timbers

Anytime we made it across crevel Canyon let's grab them

Look it's the old twisty tree. It makes a big loop the loop

It's

Not exactly Captain Hook

checkout race-around rock

the windiest place on Neverland

perfect for racing our awesome

Race-around rock mateys now let's count our gold doubloons and put them in our team treasure chest

Yeah

One two three four five six seven eight

Good idea cubby a race to Coconut Grove

Great to start today's adventure everybody say the pirate password yo-ho-ho

Yo

One more time don't bother me Smee. It's meaty time oh

Darling

You're the captain and according to the pirate code always goes down

Well best of luck

Happens me

Wanna help us find the lost treasure of Captain loon doubloon hello pulping James

Don't miss your chance to wave goodbye the captain new mission mateys. Will you come with us how captain Smee?

Great keep a lookout for gold doubloons

Hello, sea pups

I'm in a terrible pickle the ship is sinking and

me captain

Don't worry captain these team I do

Darjeeling that should keep the ship afloat until I can fix it for good

Thank You sea pups

Of course I could have saved my ship without the help of any puny pirates

No-hander than me Hampton make me a fresh pot of tea

Captain Smee wanna join our Never Land treasure hunt we're searching for the lost treasure of Captain loon doubloon

Let the boot treasure hunt begin

Mr.. Hook it almost seems like you're wrecking my view on purpose wha oh dear way

back

Why do you suppose they call

We made it across and we got two more gold doubloons, let's grab them and go

Good aye captain Smee. We did it crew we found the treasure and we got three more gold doubloons

Let's grab them and go

Booby trap

Braggart

Mr.. Hook, I order you to forget that treasure and save us first I sculpt but your order

I

Hereby give up my command

Barbar, but I don't understand mean captain is about taking

responsibility

Behold the capsule the floor

wow

Thanks Captain, Hook. We all did sir. We all did our

mateys pirates love Bates's of eight

One two three four five six seven

one extra-large pineapple Kiwi

For me and my mate finally they were stuck in a hole down below

Here you're sinking again, and then I'll invite all me best mate

For more infomation >> Jake And The Never Land Pirates Memorable Moments Cartoon For Kids Part 908 - Kiara Alice - Duration: 17:13.

-------------------------------------------

Jake And The Never Land Pirates Memorable Moments Cartoon For Kids Part 910 - Kiara Alice - Duration: 17:56.

PLEASE LIKE, SHARE, COMMENT & SUBCRIBE video! Thanks you very much!

The creature of doubloon Lagoon

Coconuts

swimming the mighty, Colossus

crackers it's the mighty Colossus emergency signal flare oops

Sorry set it off captain Jake that's ok cubby

Huh guess I missed a spot did you guys hear that?

The MU stories are true

Here's a tale of the neighbors see it's what you may not know you in depth

Some kind of burbling guild guy. What do you think he wanted crackers look?

Old feather hats after him boss Taj allowance better follow along and make sure he doesn't bother the creature

Or steal his treasure

Ah

The monsters flippers may help him swim, but on land they leave footprints that lead right toward him come on

Metis look alive what is this place?

Mock coconut shake the kill guys meeting us toward, right?

We seem to gone astray sir right into an icky sticky pond Oh

Mr.. Froggy speaking froggies he says he's never ever even seen a gill creature come this one

Creature

Pretending to be afraid. That's tree. It's in

Ya popinjays man grab a vine and follow that monster run for your life

Noisy party

Coconut a lovely spot the captain we never found treasure here before because that

Monster has hidden it

It appears you are the catch of the day

I'll show me what I miss freedom for the treasure

Shiver me timbers hugs netted the gill guy is he this looks like an emergency

pixie dust

The goodness how rude of me to take it by all means?

Captain Jade allow me to give it to you

Colossus when he saw the emergency flare today he thought the captain had returned so that's why I came aboard her ship

captain Jake the newest skipper turbulent seas

Captain Jake, thanks Kelly now. I've got another cool sword

Yoho way to go for helping out our new matey Gilly we got 10 gold doubloons

To sing this plastic swab cap why not try to imagine what Jake and the sea pups would do

Minotaur mix up crush coconuts, I lost three games of pirate checkers in a row sorry cubby

But I never lose a challenge. I've just had good

Calls the govern this island if you the Minotaur are

Challenged to a contest you must accept aye

Tis all true, but that's never could happen because I've never been beat

Horace plywood checkers for your speed

I challenge you to the ultimate test of skill and daring

fire and shadow ball

No fair

Busted no you broke it with your brute strength, I win

And so according to the rules

What just happened to me?

Once you become the ruler you also become the Minotaur the most

Powerful would say man second clause

No really I always know it being a mythical creature it made me feel so so

heroic

There's gotta be a way you could turn back why not challenge Captain Hook to another contest

Yes

If operate hook we'll both change back

It's a race across the island through dangerous traps. How it's tough all right

I've run at all the time and on go get it I am

a

Half-windsor for you

There's just no way I can run faster than a minute. Ah hold on. Did you see the golden apple orchard?

Hello, it's about time you got here mini man first one to the finish line wins

Glory be that will made of solid gold I love me

Amani the minitor we got 10 gold doubloons, let's put them in our team treasure chest

Ah hi mateys do you want to join my pirate crew

Blew me down, it's a skateboard

Beauty I can't wait to try it out

Hey, can we have a turn sure I just want to do a few more tricks check it out

Wheely rolly-thing is astounding. It's magic. It's fun. Why it's treasure

And do you know what that means mr. Smee that wheel it here is your bloomin hooks?

Fishing pole hooks you're quite fetching a must try it out. Yeah be a lot more fun for Oliver and

You'll never see it again

Coconuts now we'll never get a turn on this game together. They'll appear then we'll collect them and put them in our team treasure chest

Is everybody ready?

They got my sword

This is a good idea of course it is mr.. Smee mark my words, right?

It's me

Get me down from here

footing Rock Canyon yay-hey, no way

How are we gonna get across it? There's not even a bridge?

But there are floating rocks

We can hop on

We got three gold doubloons, let's grab them and go skateboard hoe

Skeleton bones we made it

Crackers look at it go we need to figure out a way to catch up to the skateboard, and I think I just found

Way to go we're back on board and we got two more gold doubloons

We have to go through

With us ready

They could be dangerous hey, you haven't seen the last

Well done crew escaped Ward's back. We're blocks with us now let's kiss

Come on Cal witless

One two three

Oh

Matey's do you want to join my pirate crew?

What is it?

My sad chiming. I don't know hundred years

And that's today the never bloom must be awesome better

That's why Peter Pan gave us this compass, so we wouldn't miss the blooming up and it's pointing to Neverland

Hey mateys do you want to come along with us and see the never bloom bloom

Fairies gave it to me so that we can use it to fly but only in emergencies

Yoho, let's go

Hook we've been searching and searching and searching

And we haven't found any treasure yet

Captain said it's Jake and his crew

Let's see what they're up to

quick hide

Getting time see the never bloom bloom yeah, or we'll have to wait another hundred years

Did you hear that boys a flower the blooms only want sandy?

There's a whole river full of never bloom flowers. I don't think so cubby

This is just sunflower Street, and the camus gold doubloons. Let's grab them and go find the never bloom

Where to next Drake the compass says go this way

Bumbles it blocking our way oh

Nothing gets in the way of Captain Hook and his treasure get ready to run straight ahead make it a run around them

Oh

I get it moving

Crackers here comes hook the sneaky

Fast are you buffoons?

Wait here make a magnificent treasure, but the never bloom should be enjoyed by everyone

Oh, I'll certainly be enjoying it all by myself

now ocean

granted

You made Jake could never bloom is something happening

You come all this way

To see me bloom

So it's time to back it now

Whoa check it out mates. The never bloom is going back to sleep

So nice to sing and dance with you here

sweet dreams

Last I missed it

Come on count with us

One two oh

What a waste I

Wanted that never bloom for my own, but I didn't even get to see it bloom. Oh cheer up captain

I found another way nap Dragon sir oh

Here maybe I should have picked the petunia

For more infomation >> Jake And The Never Land Pirates Memorable Moments Cartoon For Kids Part 910 - Kiara Alice - Duration: 17:56.

-------------------------------------------

Princess School Yearbook Surprise! 📖 Malice's Big Secret - Kiddyzuzaa Land | WildBrain Kiddyzuzaa - Duration: 18:28.

- [Narrator] Kiddyzuzaa.

(explosions)

- No way, eaten by the demon's surprise again.

Ugh.

Mr. Snuggles?

Who put this here?

This isn't funny anymore whoever keeps doing this.

- Tell me again why we're going

for a nighttime walk in the woods?

- Because it's fun.

- It's not, it's scary.

(screaming)

See.

- It's just Mr. Snuggles, Olivia.

- Well I'm sorry,

but even teddy bears falling from the sky is scary.

Where did he come from?

(piano music)

- [Both] Malice.

- Looks like she's just going to sleep.

Come on.

- What do you mean come on?

- Malice is asleep.

Have you ever been in her tower?

- No and I never plan to.

Ugh but I'm not going.

I'm just going to stay here.

Alone.

In the woods.

Scary, dark woods.

Esme wait up!

Oh Esme what have you done?

This place is a tip.

- It was already like this and shh.

What a mess.

This place is disgusting.

This is weird.

Our school yearbook.

Our class as well.

Hmm I remember that girl.

Alice, Alice something.

- Why would Malice have circled Alice in our yearbook?

- I don't know.

Unless.

- [Girls] Malice is Alice!

- Hey when did we learn to communicate telepathically?

- We didn't.

- So we're just talking out loud in silly voices?

- Let's hope we didn't wake.

- [Malice] Malice.

- We should run.

- Quickly, before she knows our plan.

- You do realise you guys are speaking out loud, right?

- We did it again.

Run!

- So you're saying Malice used to be our classmate Alice

and then she turned evil.

- [Girls] Yes!

- But what turned her evil?

- Maybe it was something we did.

- Can I have a go?

- I don't know Alice, it's Mr. Snuggle's turn next.

- Two seconds Esme, I'm coming up.

- Oh I wouldn't.

This branch might not take the weight of the three of us.

- The three of us?

- Yeah me and Mr. Snuggles are already up here.

- You Princesses.

So that means we can talk to each other whenever we want.

Mr. Snuggles, Mr. Snuggles do you copy?

Repeat this is Olivia to Snuggles.

Okay maybe I wasn't that kind either.

- It's all our faults.

We didn't share our things with Alice

and that turned her evil.

She became Malice because of us.

- Oh no, what are we going to do?

- Princesses it's simple.

We'll go around there and apologise.

(scary music)

- Huh, huh.

(door bell)

(yelling)

(playful music)

(laughter)

(yelling)

(laughter)

(scary music)

- Lilliana are you okay?

- I've got it.

- Got what?

- Malice didn't turn evil because we didn't share our things

with her, she turned evil because we didn't share

Mr. Snuggles with her.

(evil laughter)

- You think I turned evil because of you princesses

and some stupid teddy bear?

- Exactly.

- Ha I turned evil because my whole family was evil.

It's in my blood.

- But you were cuddling Mr. Snuggles.

- An experiment to see what it felt like.

Ugh but it felt awful.

Anyways you princesses are trespassing on evil property.

Do I need to use my teddy cannon again?

- [Girls] Yeah I think it's time we left.

- Lots to do.

- I'm sorry Mr. Snuggles.

Let's keep this between us, yeah?

(evil music)

- So all I'm saying is,

I ran a marathon in my dream last night

and this morning I'm feeling exhausted.

- It doesn't work like that, Esme.

Oh no.

Malice.

(evil music)

(growling)

Phew.

- Well that was weird.

- Yeah, what's up with Malice?

- Oh I was talking about that dog riding a hot air balloon.

(game music)

But yeah Malice didn't seem herself.

Normally she'd at least manage an insult.

Prinsissy, Goody No Shoes.

- Esme what are you looking at?

- Sorry just remembering Malice's insults.

- Hey guys, what's up with Malice?

- Hey Lilliana we were just wondering the same thing.

- Yeah I thought she was going to knock my ice cream

out of my hand but it's still here.

- She's being so un-Malicey.

Normally she'd never miss an opportunity to prank us,

but recently it's like she doesn't care.

- I noticed that too.

(triumphant music)

- Seriously guys what are you looking at?

- Nothing it just helps when you're remembering things.

- Scientifically proven.

Try it.

(triumphant music)

(growling)

Phew.

(growling)

- Phew.

(growling)

- Phew.

- Yeah there's definitely something wrong with Malice.

- Amazing, maybe I'll finally be able to do,

well anything without her ruining it.

- We can't just ignore it if something's wrong with her.

- Yeah, I supposed you're right.

- Someone should go speak to her to find out what's wrong.

- Great idea.

Not me though.

- Yeah me neither.

- Well I'm definitely not doing it.

So what's wrong there Malice?

- Right now what's wrong is that you're in my tower.

- Come on Malice, what's up?

You're not being yourself.

- I know.

I've retired.

- Retired, why?

- Because I suck at being evil Esme.

That's why.

(laughter)

- Malice, you're not bad at being evil.

You're brilliant at it.

- I'm not.

- You are.

Look at all the evil stuff in this room.

See?

A witch's broomstick.

Only a truly evil witch could fly one of these bad boys.

- I use that to sweep up.

- Hmm.

Ah ha.

A cauldron.

There's even something terrible brewing in there now.

What's this then?

A potion to give whomever drinks it feathers

or doom them to eternally smell like a foot?

- That's my dinner.

- Ah then I take it back, you are bad at being evil.

- See now get out.

I'm going to do whatever it people do whenever they retire.

Knit or play golf or do some gardening.

- Gardening eh?

I hear the palace is looking for a new gardener.

I'll put in a good word for you.

Okay so Malice should be here any moment.

We all know the plan, right?

- Yes she thinks she's coming around to do some gardening.

Then we're going to loudly laugh

about how bad she's at being evil,

but you never told us what happens next.

- Yeah Esme.

- No time for that.

Here she comes.

Just follow my lead.

(laughter)

Yeah Malice is so bad at being evil.

Would you believe she's got a broomstick,

but she can't ride it?

- Ha what kind of witch can't ride a broomstick?

(laughter)

- Yeah and I heard she still sleeps with a teddy.

(growling)

- I suck at being evil eh?

Well how's this for evil.

Malice is back princesses.

- Well at least she's feeling herself again.

She's got better at magic as well.

- Actually her spell missed.

- But the fountain.

- That was me.

I put my foot on the hose so it'd explode

with a giant rush of chocolate when I let go.

- So what happened to Malice's spell then?

- I have no idea.

(guitar music)

- And then we all had these giant chocolate eggs

filled with, you'll never guess what they were filled with.

Chocolate.

We ate chocolate.

- Oh those princesses are just so happy with themselves.

Well I have a plan to make sure this so called picnic

is a complete wash out.

Hehehe.

- And at another point I actually did

turn into a chocolate egg.

Oh it was so funny.

(guitar music)

- There, finished.

Now let's see what you can do.

Yes, come on.

(engine running)

Oh well that's not right.

Hmm I wonder if.

Huh?

Hmm.

Oh dear.

Right let's try that again.

(quick music)

That should do it.

(wind)

Muah hahahaha.

- Which is why I'm absolutely certain

that the correct number of dinners is actually two.

(yelling)

Maybe even three.

It just make perfect sense in every way.

You have one dinner to warm up with.

A second dinner for mains

and then a third dinner for dessert.

- Hang on, is it me or did it just get a little chilly?

(yelling)

(guitar music)

- Right, time to fix this useless machine once and for all.

(construction noises)

(thunder)

- Ah this is the life.

- You said it Olivia.

- Who would have thought you could sunbathe

in the middle of a storm, eh Malice.

(thunder)

(growling)

(laughter)

- Cheers princesses.

- [All] Cheers.

(quick music)

- Um are either of you actually going to make a move?

- Oh Esme, dear Esme.

Chess isn't about making moves.

- I'm pretty sure it is.

- Olivia is right.

It's about the space between the moves.

I once saw Mr. Snuggles playing chess.

He didn't make a single move the entire game.

Won within 15 minutes.

- It's all about focus.

If you really focus on each piece,

become one with the chessboard,

breathe the aroma of.

Slime?

- Eh Olivia I told you I didn't want to play slime chess.

- That wasn't me.

Guys it's not about the slime.

It's about the space between the slime.

(laughter)

- Oh haha Esme, where did this slime come from?

- I think I have an idea.

- Malice, of course it was you.

- Huh?

- You pelted us with slime.

- Me, I wish?

I've been trying to perfect my slime cannon for weeks.

I can't get it to work.

- Hmm uh.

- See.

Oh are you playing chess?

A word of advice.

Don't play against Mr. Snuggles.

That bear really knows his way around a chessboard

or rather the spaces.

- Oh enough about chess already.

We've got to find out where this slime is coming from.

- Hmm where is Lilliana?

- You're right.

I haven't seen her all day.

- Boo.

(yelling)

The name's Lilliana, Princess Lilliana.

- Lilliana, you completely ruined our game of chess.

- Oh chess is boring.

- Thank you.

- I've got a much better game.

- As long as it doesn't involve a slime gun.

- It doesn't.

It involves four slime guns.

The rules of the game are simple.

Get hit and you're out.

Last princess standing wins.

- Awesome.

- That does actually sound pretty fun.

- I just have one question.

I don't want to play.

- Three, two, one, go.

- Ugh let's just get this over with.

- Right if you want to catch a princess,

you have to think like a princess.

Given I am a princess, I just have to think like myself.

On second thought, maybe that wasn't the best idea.

Uh oh.

- Hehe.

One down.

- Ugh tastes quite nice actually.

- I bet Lilliana thinks she's got this in the bag,

but I'll show her.

Speak of the devil.

Reach for the sky, Lilliana.

Very good Lilliana, very good.

Fool me once, shame on me,

but fool me twice.

Ah ha.

Blast.

Very good again, Lilliana.

Fool me twice, shame on me.

Ah ha again.

Okay no more.

I'm not falling for it again.

- Wise choice, Olivia.

- Thanks cut out, wait.

(splat)

Rats.

- Ew stupid, muddy forest.

Right time for a sit down I think.

Hmm.

Ah ha.

This should do the trick.

- Ha ha ha this is far too easy.

Just Isabella to catch now.

- Ah hem I think you're forgetting someone.

- Malice, you're playing now are you?

- I sure am and guess what I just finished?

- Whoa.

- Prepare dear Lilliana to feel the wrath of

my slime cannon ultra mega super great awesome

mega ultra 3000.

- Ha good name.

- Oh quiet.

(splat)

Huh?

(laughter)

- Better luck next time, Malice.

- Uh oh.

- Time to finish this game off once and for.

(explosion)

- Oh I guess that makes me the winner.

Anyone for a game of chess?

(triumphant music)

(fast music)

For more infomation >> Princess School Yearbook Surprise! 📖 Malice's Big Secret - Kiddyzuzaa Land | WildBrain Kiddyzuzaa - Duration: 18:28.

-------------------------------------------

Обзор Toyota Land Cruiser Prado 2018 - Duration: 5:45.

For more infomation >> Обзор Toyota Land Cruiser Prado 2018 - Duration: 5:45.

-------------------------------------------

COMPILATION: Malice Turns Good, Princess Yearbook, Slime & MORE! 🏰 Kiddyzuzaa Land: Episodes 1-5 🏰 - Duration: 22:29.

- [Voiceover] Kiddyzuzaa.

- They should be here any second.

Now.

- Olivia!

- Huh?

Oh, Esme!

You're late.

- Sorry.

(licking fingers) I was just adding

the finishing touches to our midnight feast.

- You mean you were eating our midnight feast.

- A good chef always tastes what they cook, Olivia.

- (sighs) Well, where are the others?

Ah!

- Whew.

Sorry I'm late, Olivia.

My jet pack broke down, and I had to

wait for cloud-side assistance.

You know how it is.

- Since when did you have a jet pack?

- Oh, I just whipped it up this morning.

Still needs a bit of work.

- Well, at least you're here now.

That just leaves Isabella.

She's not very good at travelling by herself.

I hope she's all right.

- Ah, ah, ah!

Come on, Isabella, you can do this.

Three, two, one.

Oh, phew!

- [Olivia] Ahem.

- What?

These are brand-new shoes!

- Right, now we're all here,

the sleepover can finally commence.

- [Esme, Isabella, and Lilliana] Yay! All right!

- Item number one on the agenda, pillow fight.

- Okay, but first, let's lay down the ground rules.

No--ugh!

- Game on, princesses.

- [Esme, Olivia, and Isabella] Ooh.

- Aaaaahhh! (laughs)

(groaning)

- Ha ha, this palace ain't big enough for the four of us.

- Right, item number two, midnight feast.

Wow, you really didn't eat all the midnight feast, Esme.

- Oh no, this pile was at least twice the size

before I had my...

snack.

- Well, I can't wait to dig in.

(chewing)

(licking fingers)

(burps)

- Oops!

Still hungry, I guess.

- Ugh, right, item number three, ghost stories.

- [Lilliana] Wooo!

(clicking)

Wooo!

(laughs)

- [Olivia] Ahem.

- Heh, sorry.

- Right, Isabella, you go first.

- Me?

Um, okay, um, this is the story of the...

um...

muffin.

- Muffin?

- Muffin!

- Uh, monster.

Yes, that's right, the muffin monster.

Once upon a time, there was a muffin monster,

and it ate everyone, the end.

- Well, that wasn't very good.

- Ugh, let's just go to bed.

- Muffin monster, eh?

Hm, this gives me an idea.

(evil laugh)

- [Muffin Monster] Muffin!

(snoring)

(banging)

- Uh?

(banging)

Huh?

- Roar!

- Ah!

(screaming)

- Muffin!

- Ha ha ha, now this is a ghost story.

- Help, someone help!

Help! - Muffin monster! (evil laugh)

(sniffing)

(chewing)

- Huh?

- (licking fingers) Now that's what I call a midnight feast.

- Ugh, spoilsports.

- Um, are either of you actually going to make a move?

- Oh Esme, dear Esme, chess isn't about making moves.

- I'm pretty sure it is.

- Olivia's right.

It's about the space between the moves.

I once saw Mr. Snuggles playing chess.

He didn't make a single move the entire game.

Won within 15 minutes.

- It's all about focus.

If you really focus on each piece,

become one with the chessboard,

breathe in the aroma of...

Slime?

- Ugh, Olivia, I told you I didn't want to play slime chess.

- That wasn't me.

- Guys, it's not about the slime.

It's about the space between the slime. (laughs)

- Oh, ha ha, Esme.

Where did this slime come from?

- Ugh, I think I have an idea.

- Malice, of course it was you.

- Huh?

- You pelted us with slime.

- Me?

I wish.

I've been trying to perfect my slime cannon for weeks.

Can't get it to work.

- Hm.

Ugh!

- See?

Oh, are you playing chess?

A word of advice, don't play against Mr. Snuggles.

That bear really knows his way around a chessboard.

Or rather the spaces--

- Oh, enough about chess already!

We've got to find out where the slime is coming from.

- Hm, where's Lilliana?

- You're right.

I haven't seen her all day.

- Boo!

- Whoa, whoa, whoa!

- The name's Lilliana, Princess Lilliana.

- Lilliana, you completely ruined our game of chess!

- Oh, chess is boring.

- Thank you.

- I've got a much better game.

- As long as it doesn't involve a slime gun.

- It doesn't.

It involves four slime guns.

The rules of the game are simple.

Get hit, and you're out.

Last princess standing wins.

- Awesome!

- That does actually sound pretty fun.

- I just have one question.

I don't wanna play!

- Three, two, one, go!

- Ugh, let's just get this over with.

- Right, if you want to capture a princess,

you have to think like a princess.

Given I am a princess, I just have to think like myself!

(licking fingers) On second thought,

maybe that wasn't the best idea.

Uh-oh!

- Hee hee, one down.

- Ugh.

Tastes quite nice, actually.

- I bet Lilliana thinks she's got this in the bag.

Well, I'll show her.

Speak of the devil.

Reach for the sky, Lilliana!

Very good, Lilliana, very good.

Fool me once, shame on me.

But fool me twice...

Ah-hah!

Blast.

Very good again, Lilliana.

Fool me twice, shame on me.

Ah-hah again!

Okay, no more.

I'm not falling for it again.

- [Lilliana] Wise choice, Olivia.

- Thanks, cutouts.

Wait!

(gushing)

Rats.

- Ew, stupid...

muddy...

forest.

Right, time for a sit-down, I think.

Hm.

Ah-hah!

This should do the trick.

(grunting)

- Ha ha ha, this is far too easy.

Just Isabella to catch now.

- [Malice] Ahem, I think you're forgetting someone.

- Malice, you're playing now, are you?

- I sure am!

And guess what I just finished.

- Whoa!

- Prepare, dear Lilliana, to feel the wrath of

my slime cannon ultra-mega-super-great-

awesome-mega-ultra-3,000.

- Ha, good name.

- Oh, quiet.

(engine starting)

(plop)

Huh?

- Ha ha, better luck next time, Malice.

(grunting)

(pop)

(rumbling)

- Uh-oh.

- Time to finish this game off once and for--

(explosion)

(wave crashing)

- Oh, I guess that makes me the winner.

Anyone for a game of chess?

- All giant chocolate eggs filled with...

You'll never guess what they were filled with.

Chocolate!

We ate chocolate all last--

- Oh, those princesses are just so happy with themselves.

Well, I have a plan to make sure this

so-called picnic is a complete washout.

Hee hee hee.

- And at another point, I actually did

turn into a chocolate egg.

Oh, it was so funny!

(bolt turning)

(hammering)

(blowtorch firing)

- There, finished.

Now, let's see what you can do.

(computer beeping)

(engine starting)

Yes, come on.

(engine backfiring)

Oh, well, that's not right.

Hm, I wonder if...

Huh?

Hmf.

(engine running)

Oh dear.

Right, let's try that again.

(electrical short)

That should do it.

(computer beeping)

(wind blowing)

(evil laugh)

- Which is why I am absolutely certain

that the correct number of dinners

is actually two, maybe even three.

(Malice screaming)

It just makes perfect sense in every way.

You have one dinner to warm up with,

a second dinner for mains, and then

a third dinner for dessert.

- Hang on, is it me, or did it just get a little chilly?

- Right, time to fix this useless machine once and for all.

(engine squeaking)

(lighting striking)

(water gushing)

- Ah, this is the life.

- You said it, Olivia.

- Who would have thought you could sunbathe

in the middle of a storm, eh, Malice?

(lightning striking, thunder, rain)

- Grrr!

- (laughs) Cheers, princesses!

- [Esme, Isabella, and Lilliana] Cheers!

- So all I'm saying is I ran a marathon in my dream

last night, and this morning I'm feeling exhausted!

- It doesn't work like that, Esme.

Oh no, Malice.

- Grr.

- Phew.

- Well, that was weird.

- Yeah, what's up with Malice?

- Oh, I was talking about that dog

riding a hot air balloon.

(electronic calliope music)

But yeah, Malice didn't seem herself.

Normally, she'd at least manage an insult.

Prinsissy, goody no-shoes!

- Esme, what are you looking at?

- Sorry, just remembering Malice's insults.

- Hey guys, what's up with Malice?

- Hey Lilliana, we were just wondering the same thing.

- Yeah, I thought she was gonna knock my ice cream

out my hand, but it's still here.

- She's being so un-Malice-y.

Normally she'd never miss an opportunity to prank us,

but recently it's like she doesn't care.

- I noticed that too.

(electronic fanfare)

- Seriously guys, what are you looking at?

- Nothing, it just helps when you're remembering things.

- Scientifically proven.

Try it!

(electronic fanfare)

(hammering)

- Grr.

- Phew.

(fanfare)

- Grr.

- Phew.

- Grr.

- Oh.

- Yeah, there's definitely something wrong with Malice.

- Amazing, maybe I'll finally be able to do,

well, anything without her ruining it.

- We can't just ignore it if something's wrong with her.

- Yeah, I suppose you're right.

- Someone should go speak to her to find out what's wrong.

- Great idea.

Not me, though.

- Yeah, me neither.

- Well, I'm definitely not doing it.

So what's wrong, then, Malice?

- Right, now what's wrong is that you're in my tower.

- Come on, Malice, what's up?

You're not being yourself.

- I know, I've retired.

- Retired?

Why?

- Because I suck at being evil, Esme, that's why.

- (laughs) Phew.

Malice, you're not bad at being evil.

You're brilliant at it!

- I'm not.

- You are.

Look at all the evil stuff in this room.

See?

A witch's broomstick.

Only a truly evil witch could fly one of these bad boys.

- I use that to sweep up.

- Hm.

Ah-hah!

A cauldron.

There's even something terrible brewing in there now.

What's this then, a potion to give

whomever drinks it feather or dooms them

to eternally smell like a foot?

- That's my dinner.

- Ah, then I take it back.

You are bad at being evil.

- See?

Now get out!

I'm going to do whatever it is

people do once they've retired.

Knit or play golf or do some gardening.

- Gardening, eh?

I hear the palace is looking for a new gardener.

I'll put in a good word for you.

Okay, so Malice should be here any moment.

We all know the plan, right?

- Yes, she thinks she's coming round to do some gardening.

Then we're going to loudly laugh

about how bad she is at being evil.

But you never told us what happens next.

- Yeah, Esme.

- No time for that.

Here she comes.

Just follow my lead.

Ha ha ha, yeah, Malice is so bad at being evil.

Would you believe she's got a broomstick,

but she can't ride it?

- Ha, what kind of witch can't ride a broomstick?

(laughter)

- Yeah, and I heard she still sleeps with a teddy.

- Grr!

I suck at being evil, eh?

Well, how's this for evil?

(explosion)

Malice is back, prinsissies!

- Well, at least she's feeling herself again.

She's got better at magic, as well.

- Actually, her spell missed.

- But the fountain!

- That was me.

I put my foot on the hose so it'd explode

with a giant rush of chocolate when I let go.

- So what happened to Malice's spell, then?

- I have no idea.

(explosion)

(computer game beeping)

- No way!

Eaten by the demon surprise egg again?

Ugh!

Mr. Snuggles?

Who put this here?

This isn't funny anymore, whoever keeps doing this.

(missile whistling)

- Tell me again why we're going

for a nighttime walk in the woods.

- Because it's fun.

- It's not, it's scary.

(screaming)

See?

- Oh, it's just Mr. Snuggles, Olivia.

- Well, I'm sorry, but even teddy bears

falling from the sky is scary.

Where did he come from?

- [Olivia and Esme] Malice!

- Looks like she's just gone to sleep.

Come on.

- What do you mean, come on?

- Malice is asleep.

Have you ever been in her tower?

- Nope, and I've never planned to.

Ugh, well, I'm not going.

I'm just going to stay here.

Alone.

In the woods.

The scary, dark woods.

(teeth chattering)

Esme, wait up!

Oh!

Esme, what have you done?

This place is a tip.

- It was already like this.

And shh.

- What a mess.

This place is disgusting.

- This is weird.

Our school yearbook.

Our class as well.

Hm, I remember that girl.

Alice, Alice something.

- Why would Malice have circled Alice in our yearbook?

- I don't know, unless...

- [Olivia and Esme] (gasping) Malice is Alice!

- Hey, when did we learn to communicate telepathically?

- We didn't.

- So we're...

just talking out loud in silly voices?

- Gulp, let's hope we didn't wake--

- [Malice] Malice?

- We should run.

- Quickly, before she knows our plan!

- You do realise you guys are speaking out loud, right?

- We did it again!

Run!

- So you're saying Malice used to be

our classmate Alice, and then she turned evil?

- [Olivia and Esme] Yes!

- But what turned her evil?

- Maybe it was something we did.

- Can I have a go?

- I don't know, Alice, it's Mr. Snuggles' turn next.

- Two seconds, Esme, I'm coming up!

- Oh, I wouldn't.

This branch might not take the weight of the three of us.

- The three of us?

- Yeah, me and Mr. Snuggles are already up here.

- You princesses.

So that means we can talk to each other whenever we want.

Mr. Snuggles, Mr. Snuggles, do you copy?

Repeat, this is Olivia to Snuggles.

Okay, maybe I wasn't that kind either.

- It's all our fault.

We didn't share our things with Alice,

and that turned her evil.

She became Malice because of us.

- Oh no, what are we going to do?

- Princesses, it's simple.

We'll go round there and apologise.

- Oh, oh...

(doorbell ringing)

- Ooh, ooh, ah!

Ah!

(giggles)

Whoa!

(jet pack engine running)

(gasps)

(glass breaking)

- Ugh.

- Lilliana, are you okay?

- I've got it!

- Got what?

- Malice didn't turn evil because we didn't share

our things with her, she turned evil because

we didn't share Mr. Snuggles with her.

- (evil laugh) You think I turned evil

because of you princesses and some stupid teddy bear?

- Exactly.

- Ha, I turned evil because my whole family was evil.

It's in my bood.

- But you were cuddling Mr. Snuggles.

- An experiment to see what it felt like.

Ugh, and it felt awful.

Anyway, you princesses are trespassing on evil property.

Do I need to use my teddy cannon again?

- [Lilliana, Olivia, and Esme] Uh, yeah, I think...

- Lots to do!

- I'm sorry, Mr. Snuggles.

Let's keep this between us, yeah?

(cheery keyboard music)

For more infomation >> COMPILATION: Malice Turns Good, Princess Yearbook, Slime & MORE! 🏰 Kiddyzuzaa Land: Episodes 1-5 🏰 - Duration: 22:29.

-------------------------------------------

Money Matters - Disney's Toy Story Land - Duration: 2:49.

For more infomation >> Money Matters - Disney's Toy Story Land - Duration: 2:49.

-------------------------------------------

Agressiefste gevangene van het land zet Gentse rechtbank op stelten - Nieuws 24/7 - Duration: 3:25.

For more infomation >> Agressiefste gevangene van het land zet Gentse rechtbank op stelten - Nieuws 24/7 - Duration: 3:25.

-------------------------------------------

GROSSSTADTLEBEN, NEIN DANKE! DARUM LIEBT ES MAX MUTZKE AUF DEM LAND - Duration: 2:36.

For more infomation >> GROSSSTADTLEBEN, NEIN DANKE! DARUM LIEBT ES MAX MUTZKE AUF DEM LAND - Duration: 2:36.

-------------------------------------------

Jake And The Never Land Pirates Memorable Moments Best Cartoon For Kids & Children Part 802 - Duration: 16:54.

PLEASE LIKE, SHARE, COMMENT & SUBCRIBE video! Thanks you very much!

Ahoy mateys do you want to join my pirate crew

Great to start today's adventure everybody say the pirate password

Welcome to mermaid lagoon

That's right huh the crew of the best ship ever forced Oh upon you the greatest otter ship can receive in

Recognition of your bravery at sea what are those popinjays up to now Oh?

Golden anchor so shiny so new ackers, what's that noise?

Well you help us catch up to Bucky is everybody ready, I've got my sword I got my

I've got my pixie dust

Fairies gave it to me so that we can use it to fly good idea marina

It's no but but I think we can make you work

Barnacles your fan is working captain

What do you know below?

Thanks mr. Octopus yay. Hey run our way again. We got three gold doubloons

Well

Luciano's on our face in that fog if we can't see anything neither can the itty-bitty

pirates into the fog

We're out of the fog, and we lost the see pops

Getting away, but Bucky's nowhere in sight maybe he's lost in that thick fog

Hi dolphins buck he's heading for the swirling whirling-pool

Got five more gold doubloons, let's grab them and go get Bucky

Wild dolphins captain they took me had imagine

I thought I lost you in the fog. We're here to take back this calls for a little pixie dust

Wash your puny pirates

Yoho way to go we got fuck you scolded ate your bags come on count with us

One two three four five with you on this crew

But you will always be shipshape

Oh good thing I got my inflatable dinghy

Nevermind see yours round up

That's Never Land seahorses

The seahorse is really like to splash each other ah my seafaring stallions

What treasures these Never Land seahorses be mr.. Smee? Oh my yes indeedy go?

But up captain the seahorses seemed so happy swimming free

perhaps ooh, but

When they get upset like this the best way to calm them down is sing a lullaby like this

Yay-hey no way hook took the seahorse's we have to bring the seahorses back to their home

It allow little seahorses don't be so glum why pulling hooks boat well

They're just mad Nathan once. I've attached the seahorses to my boat

I'll have the most spectacular ride on the never sea

Oh by orders

Listen up now

When I say go I want you to swim around the corral three the other half is chilled to the bone

Come captain a cup of nice hot cocoa will do you a world of good?

Seahorses sure are upset. What do we do to calm the seahorses?

We sing them a lullaby

Yay-hey we calm down the seahorses and

We got three gold doubloons

Let's grab them and go

Maybe they can hop over the wall sounds good Jake, but they need something to hop on

hmm and thought of that is he

Crew let's all stand up and show the seahorses how to hop over the wall

ready

Stand up, and ha gold doubloons. Let's grab them and go oh

We've rounded them up now, let's hit him out

Hook scared the seahorses

We can't let hook take them away again, and we won't let them after a mateys let's go

I'm gonna find him well cubby since we can't see him we should listen for him. Yeah

Everybody shout ahoy if you hear a seahorse

Hey, we got two more gold doubloons

Let's grab em and go take the sea horses back

Don't hurt you and here comes double trouble no one escapes from Captain Hall

Wow we're surrounded is a bingo we were these in the sky

Last yellow you're gonna see pops you haven't seen the last of me

Oh

mr. Smee

abandon ship

Hey

It's great to see the sea, we'll just play and swim free again, it sure is maybe

come on count with us 1

2 3 4 I mean mateys oh

Yes mr. Smee, I've decided I don't need those policies and take the scenic route

Not the scenic route the game

Treasurers show-and-tell

Laureus treasures boys and what be your treasure captain Oh mr.. Smee? I have nothing good

This isn't good boys if the captain stays this unhappy it'll be no fun around here anymore. I

Sure love coconuts cubby now. Let's take them back to the hideout. Oh

Sure mr. Smee, but what makes hook happy treasure I bet if he could find some treasure

He'd go back to his happy pilotis self, then we'll collect them and put them on our team treasure chest

Yoho, let's go oh if we're gonna help Hook find a treasure. Let's start with

Marvellous this will certainly cheer up the captain

But how do we make sure hook finds the treasure he needs a map now for treasure show and tell

Define and a map for him to follow

Look what I found a treasure map leading to treasure oh

Why bother mr.?

Smee maybe to find the treasure we have me set sail for Never Land boys

I've got a treasure to find oh

joy

Oh

Bliss thousand barnacles this road goes on forever

I need a shortcut to the treasure. I suggest you follow me

a

Shortcut

Why can't things ever work out for me? Oh dear? No I don't know mr.

Smith I just got an idea

Boy, mr. Turtle. I got some yummy leaves, would you like to have a little treat?

Back to the Jolly Roger

This is just a waste of time oh

My look captain. We're back on the yellow leaf road

Hey, we got hooked to go back onto the yellow leaf road, and we got three more gold doubloons

Let's grab them and go make sure hook stays on track tight at the end of this whoa

No need to follow the road Smee this vine will get us to the treasure much quicker

But the maps a giant cantaloupes down into the canyon then when hook and his crew land on them

They love a safe landing when I say roll. Let's roll ready or gold doubloons

Let's grab them and go make sure hook finds the treasure

Oh you all right captain. Yes, yes now

Go stand back and watch the great and glorious Captain Hook find

treasure

Yoho way to go

Thanks for helping me Captain Hook happy now, let's put oh come on count with us. Yeah I

Sure hope Captain Hook is happy with his treasure

And last but not least it happy Cathy

Fishy bubble blowing

Trick or treasure oh

Boy all hands on deck for the pirate island

Costume party is everybody ready first you set up mouthful

Mr.. Sweem

Those pipsqueak Pirates are up to something

It's yummy, and I want it all

Picture some costumes we're going ashore

Yoho coconut corn looks like we have two new guests

I

Didn't ask area is mr.. Smee hiya mr.

Smee that be Halloween why thank you oh, I mean I'm not mr.

Smee oh no, I'm I drink you

Tricked us out of our Halloween treasure treats, and he's taking them to Neverland

Say matey's will you help us get our Halloween treasure back looks like Captain Hook dropped some treats

Follow these trees according to my map this is Echo Canyon

Wow every sound we make echoes back, let's whisper quiet enough, so there is no echo good idea

Hey, it works now. I could check my map and figure out. Do you see the twin trees anywhere oh?

There they are just like on my map

Yoho, let's go this way mr.. Smee. They'll never be able to follow us through batwing bog

You're so very clever captain be a little bit

scared

Don't worry, cubby. They're just plain old trees with holes in them stay close and follow me come on mateys

Once we reach skull rock. We'll pivi up the Halloween treasure

For you by shouting ahoy Bucky ready

I

Know what we can do we can use some pixie dust

So we can fly

Not exactly we can use pixie dust to make something fly

Helping to light up the way, and hey these glowing coconuts look like eyes

and thank you are there any crackers Sharky want a cracker ah

There be something for everyone

Oh

Now that we've got our Halloween treasure back, let's put all the gold doubloons we found into our team treasure chest yeah

One two three four

Five six seven eight let's keep this Halloween party how?

Yo, skully want a cracker make it to

Home again sir home again. No go ships are see spirits

Dogs is Halloween costume

Observe as I squeeze the nose

For more infomation >> Jake And The Never Land Pirates Memorable Moments Best Cartoon For Kids & Children Part 802 - Duration: 16:54.

-------------------------------------------

Jake And The Never Land Pirates Memorable Moments Best Cartoon For Kids & Children Part 800 - Duration: 17:45.

PLEASE LIKE, SHARE, COMMENT & SUBCRIBE video! Thanks you very much!

And found treasure

Coconuts, where is it? I?

Can't find my map anywhere. Sorry cubby

According to an old legend whenever you lose something it goes to never land in the valley of the Lost

Remember to keep a lookout for gold doubloons

Is everybody ready?

Got my sword got my pixie. Dust and I got

Follow me mateys next up

Why haven't I thought of it before

The valley of the Lost is where all the famous lost treasures must is this the valley of the Lost

I don't know. It looks like there should be a sign here, but it's gone

Maybe it got lost

Kattan let's go home. He said strange things happen in the valley of the Lost

I'll cease your sniveling Smee before me patient. What is all this stop books sweaters

lunchboxes stuffed animals looks like the kind of stuff kids are always losing I

Do believe we find ourselves in the valley of the Lost

We didn't come all this way for our stinking stocking

We must start a thorough search for the lost statue of the Jade Jaguar. I need to get a better look around

Hey, I can't find my spyglass. I think it's lost

guys quick over here and my spyglass um

Jake where'd skully go. Oh, No is he lost too. Oh

Yeah, that's Jake's spyglass pull back with that you

Hey buster, what's the big idea?

That's my glass below me so

You're the one behind the legend of the valley of the Lost

Whoa we got five more. Gold doubloons

Look at all the loot

Whoa Cubby's map he's gonna be glad to get this back. Huh, what's that?

No, let's get away from this creepy Valley

broken buckles

we've got to find skully before anything Captain Hook stop weird skully let him go now I

Have a much better idea boy if I don't you

Jake are you okay?

Hooks getting away with Scully you fly over Neverland and take things that are lying around and that's how you got my map

Well since we're friends now well we better go home now after all you've got lots to do

You have to return all this stuff to its owners

Well done crew knew just what to do five six seven eight nine

Yoho, we got nine gold doubloons today a

new trick

There pal I - I can't wait to admire my hard earned treasure

forever

Cheer up captain you may not have your old Jade Jaguar, but you brought light meal or stock

Go up and down deep it's been a while ship ship it out for that waves can't be

No, never uh

Hi mateys do you want to join my pirate crew

Happy book day how much longer can I look yet, okay?

Happy birthday to

Look Jake and his pirates a wasting perfectly good treasure by giving it to that squawky

family's goober treasure mr. Smee and

Birthday presents our treasure. I must have it all I

Hereby declare today to be happy hook day. Let us celebrate this glorious occasion with a party mr.. Smee. Oh

Will you help us get skully's presents back

Great remember to keep a lookout for gold doubloons whenever we solve a pirate

problem

Today's use your happy hooking presents captain

Would you get let's see it's hard to pick which present to open

Step lively boys will continue all birdbath Bluff the next street on to shipwreck Rock

Yoho, let's go

I don't want to get bumped by a giant acorn

Hmm, maybe we can use a giant mushroom

We got through big tree forests, and if we got two gold doubloons, let's grab them and go

Lasso knowing and more gold going mister, please

I've got an idea

Maybe we can hop over the geysers when the water stuck ready one

So far so good now. Let's go. They'll never find us up here on shipwreck. Oh

Coconuts, we'll never reach him in time

Let me try I can fly out there, but you can't handle hook on your own ah but still you won't mmm this one

or this one perhaps

Or this one. Holy those is funny-looking Birds

action this is disappeared sorry

Present for you better personally it's my birthday birthday

Thanks for helping us get skully's presents back mateys now, let's put all our gold doubloons into our team treasure chest

One two three, Oh hey Scully it's time token your friends finally I

Drew it myself

Crackers, it's crackers my favorite. Thanks me hearties

this is the best birthday birthday ever oh I

Don't have a single happy hook day present you see there captain. I've got just the thing

Mr.. Smee, I love it

Oh, hi mateys do you want to join my pirate crew?

The golden Twilight treasure

Crackers I see seashells here. You go, just er let's find out

Yoho follow that glow uh

You guys go without me. I'm a Never Land Firefly. He's the rightful

Wow

Where is that golden Twilight treasure or read our map white you say?

We found just what we need to find our way to a golden Twilight treasure

Land oh

Come along little fireball darker around here. Will you help us rescue brightly?

Thanks remember to keep a lookout for gold doubloons whenever we can use it, but

Hurry as long as we see brightly's glow we know where to find him mr.. Smee

As Captain I command you to give me more light at once

Snapdragons, and we got three gold doubloons

Let's grab them and go

Look there's brettly's glow

Hey

Seem to stumbled onto the road these rolling hills move like waves in the never sea, how are we gonna get across?

Balance like this come on put your arm faintly

Laughs I can't see a thing

This lends --lens light is as dim as the murky deep oh

That's where we'll find the Cave of the golden Twilight treasure

Whoa, it's fading fast

And if he stops glowing we won't know where to find him looks like this is an emergency

We've got to catch up dude now be careful captain. I'm a tad worried. We'll bump into big bugs

this mean big bug Valley and all

Yo-ho firefight glow III

Firefly fly

Yoho Firefly glow

It's working wait a glow we helped make Riley. Happy again, and we got five more gold doubloons

Let's grab them and go back to Pirate Island

While I treasure barnacles where's the treasure?

You might wanna hold back on this soon

Thanks for helping us rescue brightly mateys now, let's put up come on count with us 1

Thanks again for helping us rescue brightly he's really happy now, and he wants to be my Neverland nightlight whoa

I think at last we've lost those buggy bugs me, but just in case Rafa

Jake starfish search I

Certainly see a strong faith. Oh, I wish me dear old mum were here now

You know she used to sing a special song that always made my boo-boos get all better

Marina your pet starfish is awesome. The little guy sure can sing

Da fish is singing the same booboo song mommy used to sing to me

He's a genuine treasure. Oh indeed he is captain

Did you watch sandy for me while I'm at my water ballet class no problem, Marina

Marina that we take good care of him matey's will you help us get back Marina starfish?

Great remember to keep a look

It's amazing smooth with finger feels better already

Yes these vines are sticky how can you get through uh nope how about here?

We can crawl through the vines here come on

Where's sandy

the

prongs off

mrs. Hastings

Sandy some erm curvy path Hills

What's the best way to get over them let me check my map to get through the hills we go down

Hey, we got two curvy path Hills, and we got four more gold doubloons googling do-gooders follow me Smee

Up

here hands

What is this boys may be?

living tiptoe pass

The slightest noise will make them

now keep quiet

for once me

Just is for a little for us

And him over lad we're taking sandy back to Marina so it's time for you

Getting worried

Everything's okay now, Marina Captain Hook took said, but we all work together to get him back and now safe and sound

Come on count with us

One two

Draw your help today mates we never could have gotten sandy back without so

Excuse me captain, but I thought if you mums picks we bit better

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét