Thứ Sáu, 4 tháng 5, 2018

Youtube daily how to I May 4 2018

(upbeat music)

- Welcome to the Straight Truth Podcast,

I'm Josh Philpot, your host.

As always I'm joined by Richard Caldwell,

the pastor of Founder's Baptist Church.

Our guest today is Ken Ramey,

the pastor of Lakeside Bible Church.

Here's a good question that all parents think about.

How do I handle a rebellious teenager?

What do I do?

- Well it depends.

It depends on whether were talking about

a rebellious teenager who's a believer,

or a rebellious teenager who is an unbeliever.

- So let's start with believer then.

- Well a believer you appeal to them

with the truth of God's Word.

And you appeal to their new nature.

And if they're truly a believer,

then they have eternal life, they have a new nature,

the Spirit of God dwells in them,

at the end of the day they are gonna be receptive to truth.

And so you speak the truth to them in love.

And you don't just speak the truth to them though,

you've go to live the truth before them.

We want to get to the root of where the rebellion

is being motivated.

Rebellion in any of us is not excusable.

It's sin.

We're talking about rebellion, right?

So it's sin.

But I do think there are things that contribute to rebellion

that we need to be open to and honest about.

So if my discipline of my teenager is over the top,

if it's harsh, that can encourage rebellion.

If my discipline toward my teenager is negligent,

there aren't clear parameters

and there's not clear guidance there,

that can encourage rebellion.

If I'm trying to get them to do something

that I'm doing just the opposite of,

so I'm teaching them one thing and I'm living another thing,

that can contribute to their rebellion.

So I want to examine myself first

and make sure that I'm standing in the right place.

And then, if I can say with a clear conscious,

not that I'm a perfect parent, but I'm a consistent one,

and striving to do what's pleasing in the sight of God,

then I'm just going to appeal to them

with the truths of God's Word.

And try to obviously you talk to them, you listen to them,

you try to find out what's motivating this.

But if they're a believer, I appeal to them with Scripture.

- What about unbeliever?

I guess in a lot of cases, a parent might not even know

if their child is believing or not.

- [Richard] Right.

So if you have two believing parents,

strongly part of a church,

and trying to raise their children

according to what the Scriptures say,

but they have a teenager that is rebelling in the home

and rebelling against parents, well what do they do?

- I agree with what you said earlier, Richard,

that whenever parents are dealing with a rebellious child,

I think the very first thing that they should do

is examine their own lives.

And it's not so much about the rebellious teenager,

is it about our responsibility to be pleasing to the Lord.

And so Scripture says that

the only negative command in the New Testament to parents

is do not exasperate your children.

And so have I contributed in any way

potentially to their rebellion?

And if there is any sins that we see in our lives

we should seek the Lord's forgiveness,

we should seek our child's forgiveness.

But beyond that, I think the other thing that is

vital for us as parents to keep in mind

is God's sovereignty.

That you could raise your kids

in the nurture and admonition of the Lord,

but there's no guarantee that they're gonna embrace Christ.

And so often our goal as parents

is that our kids would become Christians.

And our kids would be faithful followers of Christ,

which should be every parent's desire,

ultimate desire for their kid.

However, that is not the ultimate goal.

And bottom line is we're not in control of that.

And so I think too often we hold onto that principle

in the book of Proverbs, you know,

if you train your child in the way he should go,

when he's old he'll not depart from it.

And so many times I hear that quoted by parents

whose kids have veered away from the Lord

or have never come to Christ and just rejected Christ.

Well that's not necessarily true

in the sense of that's more of a principle,

and it may be, in fact, a bad interpretation,

because in the Hebrew it could actually mean

train up your child in his way.

In other words, let his have his way all the time,

and when he's old he'll continue to want his way.

That could be a better interpretation of that verse.

And the point is this, ultimately our children are God's.

And I think we've created a culture in church today

that good kids are the result of good parents,

or godly parents equals godly kids.

And that's not a guarantee.

I personally know of a family who the father

was an unbeliever most of his sons' growing up years.

He was an alcoholic.

He even spent time in a psychiatric hospital.

And both of his sons have ended up in seminary

and are pastors.

- And so that's how you do it. (laughs)

- And so it just was a reminder to me that,

you know what, it ultimately is God's sovereign

over the hearts of our kids.

And so rather than,

I think it is good to do some self examination,

but once you've done that

and confessed and repented of any exasperating type sins,

don't beat yourself up.

Trust the Lord that he has your kid's heart

under his sovereign control.

- That's good Ken.

And so the answer I think

for the parent who has the unbelieving child,

is you evangelize them.

You preach the gospel to them.

And my preach I just mean you converse with them

about the gospel.

You continue to present Christ to them.

You continue to pray for them.

I think we underestimate

the prayer aspect of it sometimes too.

The most powerful thing you can engage in outside of

conversations abour Christ, is just pray for them.

Pray for them, and then look for opportunities.

As the Lord opens doors

for you to continue to pour into their lives.

Love them.

I think it's important for them to know

that your love for them is love for them.

Too often parents parent for their own glory.

They're more concerned about their reputation

than they are about their child's soul.

And I've told parents before,

it wouldn't be easy to live through,

okay I'm not gonna say it'd be easy,

but if my reputation was trashed

and all of my children eventually came to faith in Christ,

I would take that.

Over a sterling reputation

and one my children is in Hell one day.

I'm not sovereign.

I cannot save my children.

But I will work for their salvation

in the sense of preaching the gospel, praying for them,

trying to live good before them, and loving them.

And outside of that, I can't control the outcome.

So we look to the Lord.

- Well thanks for joining us for this episode of

the Straight Truth Podcast.

We hope you've enjoyed it.

And don't forget to like, subscribe, and share

this podcast on our YouTube channel.

Or if you would like the audio version of this podcast,

you can get that on the podcast app of your choice.

For more details about Straight Truth,

you can go to straightruth.net.

And there you can find details about our Facebook page,

and our Twitter page.

Remember that Straight Truth is a production of

Walking in Grace Ministries,

which is the preaching ministry of Pastor Richard Caldwell.

For more info, go to walkingingrace.org.

(upbeat music)

For more infomation >> How Do I Deal with My Rebellious Teen? (2018) - Duration: 9:02.

-------------------------------------------

How to log out of Facebook messenger using your android device - Duration: 1:27.

If you want to log out of Facebook messenger from your android device then go to "Settings".

Go to "Apps".

Scroll down and look for "messenger'.

Select "Storage".

Select "Clear data".

Select "Delete".

Now close the window.

Open Facebook app.

Tap on more option at the top.

Tap on "Settings & Privacy".

Select "Account settings".

Select "Security and login".

Here you will see all the devices where you have logged into Facebook.

Now select the three dotted icons on the right side of the device from where you want to

log out.

Select "Log out".

Select "Log out of all sessions".

Select "Log out".

Now close Facebook app.

Now open messenger again.

Now if someone tries to open messenger app then you will see they have to use the password.

For more infomation >> How to log out of Facebook messenger using your android device - Duration: 1:27.

-------------------------------------------

How To Hire A Telemarketer To Call Your Leads - Duration: 6:01.

Hey, it's Joe Crump.

Today I'm going to show you how you can hire a telemarketer to call your seller leads.

This is one of the most difficult things to outsource, and we've set up a system inside

the Automarketer that it makes it much, much easier to do.

And it also gives you a way to train them.

So, I'm going to show you how to do that on the computer.

I'm going to show you the basics of hiring a telemarketer to call your leads for you,

whether they're buyer leads or seller leads, doesn't matter.

The first thing you want to be able to do is have a phone number that they can use that

is your, you know, your number.

And the system allows you to buy as many numbers as you want.

They cost $3.00 a month and they're taken away from your $20 credit.

If you go over the $20 a month credit, of course you'll have to put in more money

to do that.

But you can pick the Area Code that you want.

So, if I'm looking at Indiana, I can find a number, and it'll search, and I can keep

scrolling through here until I find a number that's easy to remember, is what I suggest.

Even one with two or three numbers in a row, or repeating numbers, is good.

And once you do that you can hit "purchase a number" and that number will then show

up on your list of numbers that you own and you can add a voice mail to it and give that

number, assign that number to one of your team people, your telemarketers.

You can also do filtering, it keeps track of all the phone numbers, all the calls that

are made through this system.

You can even record the calls.

And if you record the calls of the people that are calling for you, it allows you to

know the duration of the calls.

And you can pay them based on the duration of their calls.

What we do is pay 150% of the time that they're on the call if they're main task is calling

leads.

So, if, that gives them an extra 50% to get to the next lead and start calling again 50%

of the time and that way they don't call five people and charge me for ten hours of

work, which has been a problem for us in the past.

You can spend an awful lot of money paying for telemarketers that don't do anything

and charge you for a lot more time than they're actually putting in.

You can also go in, if they're recording these calls, and listen to their calls and

see if they're saying anything crazy, see how they're doing and help them with their

training.

So, this is a really powerful tool for doing that.

Also, when you get a call back at these numbers, it'll send you an email and send them an

email with a transcription of their, of the phone call that was, the message that was

left, plus an mp3 file recording of the message that was left so you never have to go in and

check your messages.

They're just sent to you by email.

But you can also check them this way by going to this list as well, and you'll see transcriptions

here as well.

So, once you have a phone number for your new telemarketer, you also want to put them

on as a team member.

And you can add them as a team member and you can put their information in here and

you can give them a unique log in so that they can get into the system.

And then you can also assign them a particular number, one or more numbers.

So then when a call comes in, that particular call will get routed to them as an email and

you can put multiple people and multiple phone numbers if you choose to do that.

Of course, you can also send them the log information if they lose it, and you can deactivate

them.

So, you can make them active, or you can make them, you can deactivate them so they can

no longer log into your system with that email or with that log in.

The other thing I want to show you is the, in, let's go into Lead Management.

If you go into Lead Management and they're calling these leads, which is what they'll

be doing, because you're going to have them call back your leads, you can, they can add

a new property and when they're talking to somebody and they're adding a new property

it's going to bring up a questionnaire.

So, all they have to do is follow the questionnaire and they start down here, "Hi, I'm Joe.

You responded to my email about selling your house rent to buy.

I'm an investor, I'd like to make you an offer.

But we buy homes in a couple different ways and we need some specific information to help

us craft an offer that meets your needs as the homeowner and still make sense for us.

So I was wondering if I could ask you a few questions about the property?"

And then they just go in there and start asking these questions.

And you can do this as well, if you don't have somebody working for you.

You can use the same system to help you get comfortable and get good at being on the phone.

Sometimes just asking questions and doing this as a two-step process which this is designed

as a two-step process.

They ask all the questions and then at the bottom of the page they ask, "Would it be

okay for my boss to give you a call and make an offer on your property?

He'll make a cash offer on your property and a terms offer on your property."

And you always want to say they're going to make a cash offer because it's more likely

they'll take your call.

And you can make a low cash offer, but you're also going to make a terms offer which is

going to be more likely for them to accept, and easier for them to accept., so this questionnaire

is going to be vital, and this is where they're going to be spending most of their time.

Now, they can make the calls from this little phone doo-dad, or they can call from Lead

Management as well when they first make the calls.

And they can just click on this button and it'll open up the phone number and start

dialing it.

I guess I don't want to call that person right now.

Anyway.

That's how it works and it's pretty cool.

For more infomation >> How To Hire A Telemarketer To Call Your Leads - Duration: 6:01.

-------------------------------------------

Work From Home Mom WAHM Shares: How to Build Confidence in Your Online Business - Duration: 10:23.

hey YouTube happy Thursday jessalyn here welcome back to my work from home mom channel

today's video we're gonna talk about confidence okay I get a lot of messages

on YouTube people that connect with me through social media and people don't

want to be a work from home mom they want to know how to make income every week by posting

ads online helping a market for a very reputable company and a lot of times I

will also get the question do I have to make videos like you do and there's an

answer to this question but it comes kind of in two parts okay the first

answer the first part of that answer is no you don't have to do anything okay

the beauty to starting your own business is that you can run it the way that you

want to I'm not your boss I can't tell you what to do nor am I going to try to

force you to do anything that you're not comfortable with doing however there is

a huge benefit to doing videos and that is that people get to see that you're a

real life person they get to connect with you they get to relate with you

they get to see a glimpse of your personality in your life right like I

put myself out there a lot I think sometimes a showcase you know the more

serious side and then other times you see me just acting like really really

silly but I am Who I am and I'm comfortable with who I am and I credit a

lot of that to online marketing the more that I did videos the more comfortable I

became with doing videos you can't become comfortable doing something

unless you actually do it right so over time I became more comfortable with

putting myself out there and doing videos and as a result of that my

business continued to grow it became more successful because people were able

to connect with me so I'm gonna encourage you at some point to do videos

most times people aren't comfortable doing them in the very beginning which I

totally get because I wasn't either but I do think that is something that you

work towards it's something that you have a you should have a willingness to

do because I really don't know of any successful online marketer or

entrepreneur that was able to achieve success without putting their face out

there so a lot of times if you really want to achieve the the success of an

online marketing business you're gonna have to push yourself outside of your

comfort zone which means you may eventually have to do videos

if you're already doing videos and you're comfortable doing videos just get

in contact with me because you could be making a lot of money online with a

company that I work for but moving on the part about confidence the part about

confidence that's are really really important is that and when you're

comfortable with who you are and you're secure with who you are then all the

haters and life just don't get to you and it's no way to live if you're stuck

in the prison of worrying of what other people think all the time that's no way

to live and I know we live in a world where people are like constantly

knocking each other down and criticizing each other more than they're building

each other up and it's such garbage but to be honest with you when you're in a

place where you're confident with who you are and you're secure with who you

are you know what your purpose is you're passionate about it then none of that

stuff gets to you and it's a really really great way to live in today's

video I'm gonna talk about confidence I'm gonna talk about how to build that

confidence if you're someone that doesn't have confidence in yourself and

you want to know how to do that I'm gonna give you some really simple tips

that hopefully will help you so just make sure you stay tuned

okay guys so let's get to the meat and potatoes let's talk about some things

that are gonna help you to start building your confidence the first thing

that I would recommend is that you should start each day with a grateful

heart so what does that mean to me that means you make a list you put a sticky

note on your mirror you put pictures in front of your face while you're drinking

your coffee and you jam out to some music on your drive to work and you

think and really resonate on the things that you're grateful for so three or

four things everyday really spend the first 20 minutes of your day thinking

about those things putting those things visually in front of your face whether

that's your family whether that's your kids whether it's your house your car

your pets your job whatever it is in your life that you are grateful for

resignate on that for the first part of your day for your morning because how

you start your day usually ends up determining how the rest of your day

goes right so if you're starting off really negative and grumpy the rest of

your days probably gonna stay negative and grumpy the second thing that I would

recommend and it's something that I'm not even perfect at but you should

exercise you should exercise you should take care of your body you should be

mindful of the things that you're eating and that you're drinking you know I lost

40 pounds last year and it made my confidence skyrocket I felt so much

better about myself and when you feel better about yourself and you are not

comparing yourself to everybody else that builds confidence when you like the

way that you look and you like the way that you feel that builds confidence so

even if you don't like exercising which I totally do not like exercising and I

did not exercise to lose the weight I was just very mindful about what I was

eating and how I was dieting and I was able to lose the weight that way but

just get active okay if you don't like cardio we're going to the gym dance

around in your kitchen get up off the couch okay and get active because the

more active you are the more you're building those endorphins the more

you're feeling better and the more confidence you're building the next

thing would be to starve the negativity and feed the positivity this is

something that you've got to get in the habit of doing every day and it is tough

because I'll tell you I used to be a very very

negative person believe it or not very very negative never saw the cup as you

know half-full it was always half-empty somebody would say something cheerful

and I'd be really really annoyed believe it or not it was not a very happy person

and you've gotta learn you gotta get in the habit of shutting those negative

thoughts out of your head when they start to creep in you just gotta shut

them up and shut them off because they just can consume you sometimes and one

of the biggest things that I can recommend that you do is be mindful of

who you're spending your time with they say that you are like the five people

that you spend most of your time with so if you're spending your time with

negative grumpy people that's probably gonna be that's gonna explain why you

might be negative and grumpy too if you're not hanging around people who are

confident in themselves then you are not going to be able to learn from them on

how to be confident yourselves a wonderful thing about online marketing

is that you are surrounded with people who are action takers they want more of

life they're encouraging they're inspired inspiring they are uplifting

and being surrounded by those positive people is really going to help you to

maintain a positive attitude every single day as well and with happy

thoughts comes confidence another thing that I would recommend is to make a goal

or make a couple of goals big or small and accomplish them each day

I mean seriously set goals for yourself and accomplish them so that could be

going grocery shopping like I totally hate grocery shopping because it is a

task especially with a two-year-old that's trying to climb in and out of the

car all the time it can be draining and exhausting and I don't love going to the

grocery store but when I do I feel accomplished refrigerators full I

provided food for the family and it just feels good so set a goal for yourself

whether it's cleaning your house or it is making your bed or it is going

through the whole day without saying a negative comment make a goal for

yourself every single day and accomplish that goal because when you feel

accomplished you are building your confidence another thing I would say is

to invest in some things that make you feel good and this doesn't mean go out

and be reckless and spend $500 on a shopping trip but this means every once

in a while take care of you self-care is not selfish

you cannot give away what you don't have to give away so you've got a

we be able to love yourself and be confident in yourself before you can

help other people love themselves and be confident with themselves so invest in

yourself okay spend time on yourself doing things that make you feel good if

you've got to go and get your toe nails done and that makes you feel good go do

it if you gotta go get a new shirt you know not like a eighty dollar shirt

maybe but let's say like a twenty dollar shirt

go do it whatever is gonna make you feel a little bit better if it's investing

into a ministry or a charity or doing volunteer work doing those things that

make you feel better about yourself are going to build your confidence and the

last thing that I would tell you is to get some self development books like

self development books really truly changed my whole perspective they

changed my mindset I didn't even know that self development books existed

until I started online marketing and two three that comes to mind would be

nothing to prove by Jenny Allen Restless by Jenny Allen and chase the lion by

Mark Patterson and these are Christian based self development books and they

are so empowering when you read them and you allow them to change your mindset

and change your perspective all of the little like little things in life like

the things that you would normally get really stressed out about just kind of

fade away like self development books really help you to realize that life is

so much more worth being miserable and being stuck in a position that you don't

want to be stuck in and being you know maybe financially strapped like these

books give you that inspiration that empowerment that you need and as they

help you to change your mindset and your perspective you become more confident I

hope all of these tips really really helps you out today hopefully they're

making sense I encourage you to implement them every single day write

them down implement them and really actively pursue doing these things to

build your confidence because not only is it gonna help you in business it's

gonna help you in life you know you don't need to be in fear of what people

think of you all the time you are never going to be able to please everyone I I

know that for a fact like I think i annoy people people love me and then I

annoy people and really it doesn't faze me or what I'm doing because I like

I'm passionate I'm passionate about what I do

we like to partner up with me in business you can click the link in the

description below to do that or reach out connect with me on social media

because I'd love to hear from you if you like this video please give it a thumbs

up subscribe to my channel if you haven't already to be notified of future

videos and thank you so much again for your love for your support and thanks

for watching I hope you guys all have a blessed day

For more infomation >> Work From Home Mom WAHM Shares: How to Build Confidence in Your Online Business - Duration: 10:23.

-------------------------------------------

[ENG SUB] [RECIPE] how to make home-made granola [이제이레시피/EJ recipe] - Duration: 3:58.

Roats the oats in a dry pan

Roast the oats until they become dark and crispy on the surface

Cut the nuts into bite-sized pieces

Chop the walnuts finely and divide the almonds into two or three pieces

Roast the nuts in a dry pan

Mix the oats and nuts all togheter and put some oligosaccharide syrup

Put them in an oven pan and preheat your oven to 190 degree celcius to bake it for 15 mins

When it's all baked, leave the baked pan itself to completely cool down

When it's all cooled down, crush the granola with your hands

You can store them in sealable containers or just put them in your fridge/freezer if you made too much.

If you want to put dried fruits, you can put them beforehand or just have it together when it's already done

After a few times of trial, if you bake dried fruits together in the oven, they often get burned easily.

So I made a home-made granola today.

It's crunchy and delicious by itself or you can have it with a glass of milk or yogurt!

It's much better with some fruits!!!!!

You can put any nuts that you like.

Simple and easy home-made granola! Try it at home!

I'll see you next time with more delicious videos! Bye:)

For more infomation >> [ENG SUB] [RECIPE] how to make home-made granola [이제이레시피/EJ recipe] - Duration: 3:58.

-------------------------------------------

How can I get it sharp again? - Duration: 14:36.

Moin, hello and welcome! I'm the fat Dirk and you look one

new episode in the field of home and garden! Today it's about: I'll show you

my three ways to get them really hot again! Not now

The! It's about knives! You know the problem: Nothing is worse than in

Household want to cut something and have a dull knife! What do you do

one with it? I have also experienced this question a few times. I am also of the opinion:

Blunt knives - you cut yourself! Sharp knives - you can work well!

But how do you get knives sensibly sharp now? There are a thousand

various possibilities! I tried three of them and the ones

I'll show you now! So first of all, we need a knife sharpener,

which is as universal as possible because we have in our household

from more or less normal kitchen knives over more or less

big knives maybe also special knives, such as a Hackebeilchen, a

Penknife or in wild households also a machete! All this should

yes get spiced up. Let's see what you can do with that! Classically,

In sharpness tests, a tomato is always taken. I thought I was

not so disadvantageous and take a paprika! This is

a stink-normal knife, even a brand.

So! If you want to dabble on it now with the blunt knife,

does not happen so much! This is stupid! So... knife to the side! knife sharpener

Number one: The cheap version! Maybe you have already seen, there is

easy to buy in many department stores, right? I have two here, I suspect

sometimes ceramic or a ceramic insert with different angles for sharpening

and the knife sharpening is relatively easy! Take this knife, use it

and pull it through.

So! Does not need a lot of pressure, does not need much strength, does not have to

be sure to see if you are bent or tilted. I think so

try to use the knife as vertical as possible, but good.

The other way around is also: You can use that knife, which I for

However, consider something more dangerous, even with the cutting edge down and

then pull off like that. That too works! Is not quite

safe: you reach in. So, that worked! I want to be here now too

do not show how great this thing makes the knife sharp. We can just go

ask our friendly peppers if they like serving again. You look at that

same pressure is much better! But only pull once: Schwupp knife for

the moment definitely sharp! I do not know if the camera detects this:

I think that a bit... you can see that the edge is sanded

is. Okay, variant 1: the inexpensive model... our peppers... Variant 2: The

classic grindstone! The grindstone, you can see here, it is available in

different gradations, is also the very fine variant, the

then, as it were, responsible for final sharpening. Grindstones are so far

first known. Most people know about or know about these grindstones

not, that's why I say it, you have to water them before use!

You have to first soak up with water, so that you can be reasonable

can grind on it and then it starts! So again, look at the knife

Pepper... there! So, without pressing: You can see it a bit grated,

but not so great, not so wild! So, now you go,

Hold the blade at a certain angle and then drag through it

"push it forward". I'm only doing this approach by now,

And now I have to say: Here I am the total failure! I get

I can not get the knives out because I just can not

manage to pull the knife over the stone at the right angle! I have

maybe the technology is not right!?! I can not say it!

Maybe you have to do it that way? I support myself because I

that can not handle the angle, these things worried. You then pack them

on the knife and then you can front the blade, the cutting edge, behind the thing

put on the grindstone and so you have a small guide that the blade

stays at about the same angle. Well, that thing is being affected,

is completely clear! I have to admit: not my thing! I can not do it! There are

a lot of people who can do that and I am firmly convinced that it is the

best method is to sharpen knives, but because of the preparation time and

because of the handling: Not my thing! That's why the test is now yes

not so the big impression. So now we have had the opportunity

to work with the cheap variant, we have that with the whetstone together

Seen accessories and now we come to the solution that I found for myself

have: And although it is the knife sharpener of graef! From Graeff Chiefs Choice, CC

you can see that, CC 120. This device is relatively easy! Oh man

already sees abrasion. This device is relatively easy! It has three sanding

pods, if you like. The left grinding pod, this one, on the right is such a one

Thing, for the rough first cut, is the first time the knife

got. He ensures that with relatively much material removal from the knife

material that the rough angle is set up for the cutting edge. each

Cutting edge or many cutting edges are ground at different angles.

This area is for particularly blunt knives and then makes beside the rough one

Setting up the angle, fine-tuning the angle and this

Area is the peel-off area, or for sharpening

suitable. And here, and that at not all sharpeners, grindstones, cheap

Variants or many others..., here you can also use knives

Sharpen serration! The beauty is: The whole thing works with electricity! So we

can make the obligatory test with the pepper again. This knife

not even the screamer and then we turn on the device! Attention, it

gets loud, so relatively loud and then it starts! Through the leadership

We do not have the problem here of dodging the angle. The sharpening goes by

you put the knife in, then slowly

pervades. I do not know if you can recognize it:

The edge is already sharp. The big one needs, the rough block, so to speak,

I do not need it now, because the knife is already in the right angle. So that

Let's go over here 3 or 4 times.

This is the one side processed and the same we do on the other

Page! No power is needed. So, if you have done so far, then

Do the same here again. Pull each page 5 times, this time

but alternately.

1

2

3

4

and 5 so that the knife should be sharp again and worked. device

out! Once briefly to the side. The abrasion... we use it, no, and now it comes

our friendly pepper. And again without pressure, just pull over it, schwupp,

cut! Again! So, works! So, that was the normal knife now!

Now the question quite rightly: At the beginning I also had many other knives

shown. Is that too? Very short test! Let's take our Hackebeilchen! in these

Knife Sharpener, because it does not fit in due to the width of the cutting edge!

Does not work, does not work. Our machete! Try it! Yes, that would

fit! It is working! And our pocket knife? Clearly: Works

definitely! Would also go here, the whetstone. Absolutely clear, everyone goes too

Variants. Here there is no limitation of the knife thickness

or similar. Let's get to the bird. Can he do that? Again. I take

now also the rough trowel...

Totally without pressure. Maybe you can see: sanded! Other side! So

it looks like without being tied up,

that's how it looks like! The 5 times each, as we just at

the fine part, I am sure that here is also sharp.

The machete!

Works too! I do not know if you can see that well. In any case, you can see that

the edge is ground. Also suitable for such devices. And of course

our pocket knife! Again, no problem! So it works too! Very

versatile That's it! Now you have all three

Seen opportunities that I have tried. Let's go to

Conclusion: So, the cheap version is certainly suitable, the knife on the

To make point for the moment by needing it sharply. I have

But felt the impression that the knife then not very long sharp

stay. Number two: the whetstones! I think that's a really great one

Product! I think you can sharpen the knives very nicely

And I think that you get sharp with it for a long time. disadvantage

The story goes: you have to water the grindstones before you get them

and it's not my solution because I'm just too stupid with it

Grind knives. I can not do it, the knives at the right angle

regularly pull over the grindstones, so they are also really sharp

are. This includes a bit of skill and

I do not have that. In addition, such a spontaneous knife sharpening, as it...

So I know it from our household: you go off, want to cut:

Damn it! Stump! If you sit down now, because you want to cook food

or something to prepare and first water the stones and first

Wait until they are full and then start to grind .. You do not have any

Lust, that's why you do not do that. At least not me. For me that is

Variant with the stones probably the best quality variant, but

practically not for me to use. May be different for everyone else

be. I can not get it baked. So! Variant 3, the knife sharpener by Graef. The knife sharpener

von Graeff works relatively fast, you take him out of the

Drawer, can get started. So for spontaneous knife sharpening as well

well suited, as the very cheap variant.

Disadvantage is: He is certainly by far the most expensive option.

He needs power, but you get the knives very nice and sharp!

Second disadvantage is the way: Since we have the thing, comes the whole

Relationship with their blunt knives and would like to

have sharpened! You now have the choice between these three

Possibilities that I have shown and certainly many others! What I

showed, at least the Graef knife sharpener,

I link below again in the video description, then you can in all

Rest look at what kind of technical data the thing has and where it exists and what it does

costs. If you liked the video, I would go over the thumb

happy and... the uninjured of course! Because: hurt with sharp knives

you do not... If you do not want to miss anything: just click on the subscription button

and otherwise I would say: Moin, bye see you soon! Have fun while spicy !!

what I have shown at least the handle razor-sharp

I link up again in the bottom again in the hand who has already lust

the whole weekend to make his aunt sharp so anyway her knife

For more infomation >> How can I get it sharp again? - Duration: 14:36.

-------------------------------------------

How To Be Happy (7 EASIEST Ways) & 7 Reasons For Unhappiness - Duration: 9:14.

For more infomation >> How To Be Happy (7 EASIEST Ways) & 7 Reasons For Unhappiness - Duration: 9:14.

-------------------------------------------

FREE ROBUX CODES - HOW TO GET THE CRYSTAL KEY IN ROBLOX - ROBLOX LIVE GIFT CARD CODES - Duration: 3:04.

For more infomation >> FREE ROBUX CODES - HOW TO GET THE CRYSTAL KEY IN ROBLOX - ROBLOX LIVE GIFT CARD CODES - Duration: 3:04.

-------------------------------------------

Best Way to Stop Controlling Everything (Life is Working for You) - Duration: 9:31.

Do you find that you're constantly overthinking things and trying to control everything in

your life?

Hi, I'm Christina Marlett, the creator of Courageous Self-Care and today I'm going to

show you how to release that control and learn how life is working for you.

For the best advice on how to practice strategic self-care that goes beyond bubble baths, chocolate,

and wine, be sure to subscribe to the channel and hit the bell to be notified when a new

video is released each Thursday.

If you know that you have a tendency on overthinking things and trying to control different parts

of your life, by the end of this video, you'll learn how to not stress so much about what

other people are thinking about you and how you can trust in yourself.

I've used this process with so many of my private clients and with my group coaching

clients, with tremendous success.

Now it's your turn.

Be sure to stick around until the end of the video.

I've created a really amazing resource for you that's going to show you how to stop feeling

so drained.

Okay step number one is to notice what you are controlling.

I used to be someone who thought all the time about everything and tried to control every

part of my life.

I had a t-shirt that said, "Think," and it had a big brain neuron on it, and I remember

my dad saying to me once, "You're always thinking aren't you?"

And I thought, "Yes, I am," and I was so proud of myself.

Then when I started doing personal development, I learned that thinking is not so good for

you if you're overthinking and ruminating, and playing negative situations over and over,

which I had a tendency to do.

Then I got a t-shirt that said, "Don't think.

Don't think.

Don't think.

Don't think.

Don't think."

Then I got rid of those t-shirts, and decided to trust myself.

I also tried to control everything.

I tried to control my emotions.

I only wanted to share the sunny happy ones.

I tried to control what other people were thinking about me.

I tried to control situations and I spent so much energy trying to have all this control,

when really, truthfully, we don't have all that much control, especially about what other

people think of us.

When I dug a little bit deeper, I realized that I had a fear of people thinking that

I wasn't professional or that I didn't know what I was doing.

This was as a brand new teacher, over a decade ago.

I wanted people to see me as their equal, and so I had this pristine image that I wanted

to maintain.

I didn't end up being very vulnerable.

I wasn't authentic.

I hid a lot.

That goes a lot with controlling.

Step number one is you want to figure out what it is that you're controlling.

Step number two, controlling and overthinking embodiment exercise.

Now since I am an embodiment coach, I like to get my clients to experience things, not

just with their minds, but also with their bodies and their emotions and their spirit.

That is the art of embodiment, and so I'm going to invite you to participate in this

embodiment exercise as well.

It's mindful movement, and there are two different things you need to think about while you do

it.

I certainly encourage you to participate.

Number one is to notice how your body is showing up in this exercise, and number two is to

notice what thoughts are coming up for you.

Not to try to stop them, but just to notice, because they're going to give you some great

information.

Now this is probably going to expand your comfort zone, so I invite you to play along.

Don't overthink it, just do it and enjoy.

Please stand up.

Okay here we are standing up.

Not overthinking, letting go of the judgment and the control.

Put your feet just under your hips, under your shoulders, and you're going to start

to move your hips side to side.

Now go a little faster, and a little bit faster.

As fast as you can go.

Okay and now being curious about all the different ways you can move your pelvis, shake it around.

Okay and stop.

Take a deep breath.

In through your nose and out through your mouth, and have a seat.

Now my first question is, did you actually get up and do the exercise or did you just

watch me do it?

That's saying something about how you're living your life.

The way you do anything is the way you do everything, so if you jumped in and participated,

super secret bonus points for you.

Way to go.

If you didn't do it, just ask yourself why.

Become curious about that.

Now if you did do it, your body likely gave you some interesting information.

It might of been difficult to get yourself to move.

You might of noticed all sorts of different things, but also noticing your thoughts.

When we are expanding our comfort zones, often our thoughts are the ones that show up that

limit us on a regular basis.

I invite you to share what you noticed in this embodiment exercise in the comments below,

and don't be shy.

One of the first things to do when you were learning to release control is to be vulnerable,

share what's going on for you, so please do that in the comments now.

Step number three, release control in one area.

We just played with releasing control in one physical area.

If you're anything like me and most of the people I work with, well probably 100% when

we start to move our pelvis, we realized that we can't take life seriously.

There's just something funny about wiggling our hips and our booties around.

That is an indication of the joy and freedom that lies behind releasing that control.

I invite you over the next week to choose one area where you can release control.

Maybe it's your emotions.

Maybe it's wearing something that actually represents who you are.

Maybe it's letting go of how the towels hang on the racks in your house.

Wherever you feel like you're being limited by controlling and overthinking, play with

that one area.

Become curious of how you can not stress so much, not over think it, and being lighter

and more playful.

Now you know three easy steps to help you let go of control.

I also mentioned that I had a free resource for you, so holding on to control and overthinking

things, as I mentioned before, is one way that a lot of people tend to drain their energy

leaving them exhausted.

There are nine other ways that I've identified that we can drain our energy without really

being aware of it, and so I created a free resource for you.

It's called The Top 10 Energy Drains Mini Course.

First of all, you'll find out what those top 10 energy drains are that are secretly draining

away energy without being aware of it, and then I give you solutions, very strategic

solutions so that you can flog up those drains and start having more energy than you've ever

had before.

It really works incredibly well.

You can get access to this mini course using the link in the description below.

Also, I would love to invite you to join the Courageous Self-Care Facebook community.

It's a private group filled with like minded women who are on this journey to practice

self-care beyond bubble baths, chocolate, and wine without the guilt and with courage.

Please do join us there.

I would love to see you.

If you like this video, please give it a like, leave a comment, and share it with your friends.

Be sure to tune in next week when I will be sharing the biggest mistake people tend to

make when they're trying to live their life on purpose.

Thank you so much for watching today.

I'm Christina Marlett, creator of Courageous Self-Care, and your self-care coach.

I look forward to connecting with you again next time.

Bye bye for now.

Oh hang on a second.

Did you see last week's video?

It was this really amazing forgiveness practice I use, called Ho'oponopono.

It's a Hawaiian healing practice.

If you missed it, you can watch it by clicking the link on the screen now.

Okay, I'm really going now.

Bye bye.

For more infomation >> Best Way to Stop Controlling Everything (Life is Working for You) - Duration: 9:31.

-------------------------------------------

Plants Vs Zombie | How To Unlock All Levels And Plants|RiyadAZ (Subtitle Available) - Duration: 5:40.

For more infomation >> Plants Vs Zombie | How To Unlock All Levels And Plants|RiyadAZ (Subtitle Available) - Duration: 5:40.

-------------------------------------------

Free Xbox Codes-How To Get Free Xbox Codes - Duration: 2:23.

www.claimkeycodes.com

For more infomation >> Free Xbox Codes-How To Get Free Xbox Codes - Duration: 2:23.

-------------------------------------------

How to Get Free PS4 $100-Get Free PSN $100 Codes- Free PS4 Games 2018 - Duration: 3:07.

How to Get Free PS4 $100-Get Free PSN $100 Codes- Free PS4 Games 2018

What's up guy?

Today I am really happy to show you how I get $100

Ok! Let see and follow my tutorial.

Now, Please take action!

Steps to get free ps4 $100 starting now....

The $100 PSN Code is Generating....

Human Verification needed to PROVE

To show you are human not robot....

Ok! In this step you need to completed 1 offer.

Don't Worry, I will show you how to do in the faster speed

Speed x2

Ok, I done completed offer.

Let check the code revealed or not...

Wow...It works...

Please subscribe to my channel to get more videos!

Thanks For Watching!!

For more infomation >> How to Get Free PS4 $100-Get Free PSN $100 Codes- Free PS4 Games 2018 - Duration: 3:07.

-------------------------------------------

How To Get Roblox-Codes For Roblox $100-Free Robux Code-Roblox Promo Codes Working - Duration: 3:01.

How To Get Roblox-Codes For Roblox-Free Robux Code-Roblox Promo Codes

What's up guy?

Welcome to My Channel : PuUySage

Today I want to show you the way to get free Roblox Codes

Ok! start following my tutorial now!

First, Go to https://claimgiftcodes.com

That's a security website well working 2018

As you can see this is is DDos protected by Cloudflare

Click on Roblox and Get Your Now

Choose Roblox Promo Codes Value You Want

You see this is secure site you can trusted!

Wait ..Now Codes for Roblox is Generating....

To Prevent Code from cheater, This is add more security

Now Click on Human Verification!

Completed one offer to unlocked the 3 hidden codes

Let me show you how to do it...

I will do it with the faster speed.

Speed x2

Yes, It works $100 Code

Thanks for Watching!

Please Subscribe to my channel :)

For more infomation >> How To Get Roblox-Codes For Roblox $100-Free Robux Code-Roblox Promo Codes Working - Duration: 3:01.

-------------------------------------------

How to Drink: Margarita - Duration: 8:59.

- This is How to Drink,

the show about making cocktails, and how to drink them.

I'm Greg, and I have never been a professional bartender.

I've never even had a job in a bar.

I don't worry too much about precision and technique,

because at the end of the day,

if the drink you like is in the glass,

you did it right.

Let's get going.

(joyful, jaunty music)

How to Drink is back.

♪ I'm back in the saddle again ♪

Some things are the same,

some things are a little different.

That's all right, everybody's a little different.

Life moves on, man, whatevs.

Welcome back to the smooth and more filling flavor

of How to Drink for season five.

You're amazing, I feel amazing,

let's make some drinks.

That's enough of an intro, it's boring.

Nobody wants to hear about it.

Let's make a cocktail.

Today we're gonna make a margarita.

Know why we're making a margarita?

We're gonna make a margarita because of Cinco de Mayo.

Not because of Cinco de Mayo,

we're gonna make a margarita in time for Cinco de Mayo.

And I thought about putting on a really offensive costume,

but I realized that that would be really offensive, so no.

I love margaritas, we haven't done one on the show.

I don't know why.

I make mine extremely simple,

I don't mess with orange juice or sugar or anything.

It's just lime

and curacao

and tequila.

It's really stripped down, actually,

when you make it right, I think.

But to do that, I think you should use a better tequila.

I would definitely use a 100% agave reposado tequila.

I like Fortazela.

Oh no, Fortaleza, I like Fortaleza.

You know, but, other tequilas are fine as well.

I just would, you know, middle shelf?

Middle shelf, not bottom shelf, middle shelf.

You don't need like top shelf, but middle shelf.

To do that, I'm gonna need a shaker.

This is a shaken drink.

And I'm going to need a lime.

I'm gonna cut this lime in half.

So, it's one ounce of lime juice, one ounce of lime juice.

(joyful, jaunty music)

(lime juice pours)

We're gonna use one ounce of curacao.

(curacao pours)

(cork squeaks)

Ooh.

Mmmhmm.

And two ounces of tequila.

(tequila pours)

I have saved the hull of the lime that we juiced before,

and just the outside,

I'm going to kind of moisten with lime juice.

Now, why am I doing just the outside?

Because when you rim a glass,

you don't wanna rim the inside of the glass.

You don't wanna add salt to the cocktail liquid,

just to where the outside is.

So, that's well done.

I'm not very good at rimming glasses.

Some of you are probably better at this than I am.

I don't actually make,

I'm not a professional,

and so I make the drinks I make at home,

and I don't actually in my home bar

do much rimmed cocktails.

Nonetheless,

that's the glass we're gonna put this margarita in.

Eh, it's okay.

You can probably do a better job than that.

I'm going to put some ice in my shaker.

Here I'm gonna throw in one cube whole like that,

and then the other one I'm gonna crack.

Why am I gonna do that?

Well,

(smacks)

come on baby.

(ice chips fall)

I'm doing that because Dave Arnold did this really fun study

a number of years ago,

trying to prove that the kind of ice you used didn't matter,

and he proved himself wrong,

and he found out that the best way to set up your shaker

was with one big heavy object

that displaces a lot of liquid,

and around it some, what he calls agitator cubes,

but smaller cubes to provide the dilution.

(liquid pours)

(smacks)

(ice shakes)

(smacks)

Just a quick shake.

And I'm ready to pour.

(joyful, jaunty music)

I'm gonna garnish this with a lime wheel, keep it easy.

(slices)

If you look at this,

you're gonna see that there are cells

and, you know, the natural wedges there,

and then there's a center.

You wanna make sure you cut not quite to the center.

Like that, and that way it'll stand upright,

instead of sinking and falling all the way across.

I made a margarita, I made it.

Let's see how it is.

(sips)

Oh yeah, okay,

ooh yeah.

Mmmm.

I needed this.

This is a hell of a damn drink.

Salted margaritas stumble on something

that people in the cooking world

have known for a number of years,

which is that salt is a flavor enhancer.

Dave Arnold, for example,

advocates for making saline solution,

and he uses saline solution

and salt as an ingredient in a lot of drinks.

This drink is fantastic, the salt is a part of it.

You don't need to salt the rim.

Some people only do a 50/50,

so you have an option on a sip, or they do a lighter salt.

The drink is citrusy and bright and fresh

and you can really taste the tequila still.

A lot of times the margarita recipe involves orange juice,

or simple syrup,

and just a lot of ingredients that shouldn't be necessary

if you're using a quality tequila.

And if you're using a quality tequila,

you should let it come out in front, you know.

History of the margarita is a little bit murky.

David Wondrich holds that it is

a evolution of a tequila daisy

that kind of comes out of a hotel,

I forget the name of off the top of my head,

but that's okay you can tell me in the comments,

from Tijuana during prohibition.

I think he's probably right, I've heard some other stories.

I won't misquote them now,

because I don't have them memorized.

I don't really care.

It's a damn good drink.

I will be enjoying them all summer long,

as we approach the warmer months.

Got a little bit on my mustache there.

I don't know what else to say about a margarita.

You've probably had a margarita.

This is a good margarita, and I like this recipe.

It's very easy, I never forget the recipe.

Two, one, one,

only three ingredients and the salt, and

they're taste phenomenal.

Oh my god, it's good.

What's a good time for a margarita?

Sunset, how about with dinner?

For me, actually, it's like a dinner drink

because some cocktails are like dessert drinks,

some cocktails are before dinner drinks,

some cocktails are day drinking drinks,

breakfast cocktails.

I like a margarita at dinner

because it doesn't conflict with the flavors for me,

'cause it's like a palette cleanser,

kind of like the ginger that goes with sushi.

Oh yeah, I'm being told I was supposed to say beach.

I was supposed to say I like a margarita at the beach.

I don't go to the beach,

I live in an edit suite.

There's no window, only darkness.

Cheers!

So this is How to Drink,

the show about making cocktails and how to drink them,

and it's season five,

so thank you for watching.

And I'm gonna see you guys next week

with another drink on How to Drink.

Oh, by the way, happy, happy Cinco de Mayo.

Hey, who knows the history on that one?

'Cause Cinco de Mayo,

a lot of people think,

a lot of guys think that Cinco de Mayo was when Spain,

no when Mexico got free from Spain, but that's not true.

Cinco de Mayo is when Mexico got free from Napoleon.

That's right, yeah, they got free from France.

It's actually,

I think it's not kind of a big deal in Mexico.

Like Mexican independence day is another day.

I don't know it, but that's when they got free from Spain.

That's a big day.

That's, you know, Napoleon, tiny man, Bonaparte.

You ever read the Aubrey and Maturin novels?

They take place during the Napoleonic wars.

It's about Captain Aubrey and his doctor, Maturin.

They made one of them into a movie,

Master and Commander: The .Far Side of the World

Great movie, it's about sailing.

This is How to Drink,

the show about making cocktails and how to drink them.

It's season five, we're back.

Hey, why don't you check out my Instagram @how2drink

or my twitter, also @how2drink,

or my blog at thisishowtodrink.com

If you want any of the stuff I use on the show,

you can buy it there at thisishowtodrink.com/gear

and when you do that, I get a cut of it and that's nice.

You know, to help me make the show.

There's a Patreon that I have,

and I'm gonna provide a link to.

And you guys are the best, the best fans.

I'm gonna finish this cocktail.

Ah.

(joyful, jaunty music)

You traitorous lime!

For more infomation >> How to Drink: Margarita - Duration: 8:59.

-------------------------------------------

How To Get Free Robux Codes - Duration: 2:31.

www.claimkeycodes.com/

For more infomation >> How To Get Free Robux Codes - Duration: 2:31.

-------------------------------------------

Teeny Weeny Challenge #4 How Small Can I Make a Cheesecake? How To Cook That Ann Reardon - Duration: 5:40.

Welcome to How To Cook That I'm Ann Reardon and today for the teeny weenie

challenge you asked me to make a mini cheesecake YUM! The first thing we need

to do is make the base so put some cookies into a bag and then crush them

using a rolling pin. Hitting this with a rolling pin normally works just fine if

your rolling pin is normal-sized and heavy but not when it's mini ... let me try

pushing it down instead. That seems to be working 😃 Give it a bit of a roll and we

have a little bag of cookie crumbs. Tip that into your bowl we need all of them

so make sure we get every little last bit out. Then take your butter and put

that on the cooktop and light it up. I get lots of questions about this oven

asking does it actually work? Yes it really does just like an old-fashioned

wood-fired stove, if you light a flame inside a little metal box it gets hot 🔥

Pour the melted butter in with the crumbs and then simply mix those

together and you can use any cookie flavor that you like for the base of

your cheesecake you don't have to use plain ones. Tip that into the bottom of a

container lined on the base and the sides with non-stick baking paper and

then just spread that out. Using the back of your spoon make sure that's just

level all over and then put the base into the fridge to chill.

To make the filling we need cream cheese sugar water gelatine milk and cream. Take

your gelatine and tip it in with the water give it a little bit of a stir and

then leave that just to absorb that water into the gelatine. Place the cream

into another bowl and whisk that until it's lightly whipped. Put your cream

cheese into another bowl. When you're making a cheesecake it makes it much

easier if you let the cream cheese come to room temperature first so that it's

softer and it's easier to mix. Put all your rubbish in the bin and then mix

that cream cheese until it's smooth. Then add in your milk and you want to

mix that again, you can use an electric mixer for this or you can do it by hand

just have to keep stirring until that milk is mixed into the cream cheese.

Place the gelatine in the microwave and you want to heat that just until the

gelatine is melted ... it will bubble over if you overheat it so keep an eye on it. Tip

that hot mixture in with the Cheesecake and mix it up as quickly as you can so

that the gelatine is evenly distributed all the way through. Add in your whipped

cream and fold that gently through the Cheesecake mixture to make it aerated

and nice and creamy. Grab your base out of the fridge and

pour the cheesecake mixture over the base and see how using this shaped

container is going to give us a nice tall lovely looking cheesecake. Tap that

on the bench a few times just to level out that top and then return it to the

fridge for a couple of hours to set. Once that cheesecake is set pull it on

the sides of the baking paper to get it out of the container. Then just turn it

upside down and peel the baking paper off the base and then flip it back the

right way up and put it on to your platter. Peel the baking paper off from

around the outside and it's time to decorate our cheesecake. I'm going to put

a chocolate bar on top of mine ... you could use fruit or Oreos or anything you like

really but chocolate bars make it look a bit decadent and yummy. Take your knife

and chop the chocolate bar into generous chunks YUM

look at that 😃 Caramel oozing out there. Then carefully add the chunks to the top

of your cheesecake piling them up on top. Add some warmed cream to the melted

chocolate and stir and stir and stir some more until you get a beautiful

smooth ganache like this. Take a spoonful of that ganache and drizzle it over the

top over the chocolate bars letting some of it ooze down onto the cheesecake mmm.

Cut yourself a slice ... now even though this is very rich I think you could eat

a whole slice without worrying about the calories 🎂

Click here to subscribe to How To Cook That, here for more mini baking and here

for full-size desserts. Put all your requests in the comments below ... make it a great week

and I'll see you on Friday 💕

For more infomation >> Teeny Weeny Challenge #4 How Small Can I Make a Cheesecake? How To Cook That Ann Reardon - Duration: 5:40.

-------------------------------------------

How to bonsai SAGO Palm/CYCAS plant ( with English Subtitle ) - Duration: 6:41.

Hello

These are cycas plant

now I am repotting them to bonsai pot

these are palm like plant

so, they take less water to stay alive

excess water is not good for them

These plants doesn't require much food or fertilizer

Mustard cake solution or cow dung liquid fertilizer is enough once in a month

In my channel there is video of preparation of organic fertilier, see the description below to get the link.

Here the pot I am using is my self made bonsai cement concrete pot and

the soil I am using is my self made bonsai soil. Please see the link in the description for details

The condition of the Cycas plant after 6 month of repotting

The plant growth is much better than previous and also new leaves have arrived

For more infomation >> How to bonsai SAGO Palm/CYCAS plant ( with English Subtitle ) - Duration: 6:41.

-------------------------------------------

How to Move Off for the Driving Test - 5 Tips to help - Duration: 5:46.

In this driving lesson video, I'm going to give you five tips to help you move off properly and efficiently

from the side of the road and from a parking bay

If you want to increase your skills in relation to driving, whether you're a learner

someone preparing for a test or already an experienced driver looking to brush up, then please subscribe to this channel and don't

forget to hit the bell notification where you will be notified whenever I upload a new

driving lesson video.

So tip number one is about remembering this rule here, which is called the 1,2,3 rule

One because you've got one gear stick

two because you've two indicators and three because you've got three mirrors and a blind spot when moving off

So as I was saying 1,2,3 is nice and easy to remember one because you've got one gear stick

Two because you got two indicators and three because you've got three mirrors

and a blind spot, and then I get the bite and go

and that's how we move off from the side of the road.

Tip number two is

to make sure that you get a proper blind spot, and I'll show you what I mean by that right now

Now when I say a proper blind spot, I do not mean doing this

that was just a sideway glance to the right

I'll probably see the footpath and the grass and the wall over there

But what I will not see is what you're about to see now when the camera pans to the right

I will not see that silver car there unless I get a proper blind spot

and it's a silver car there

but it could be a child or a pedestrian or a cyclist on another day

So as I'm moving off the most important step is this that I check all three mirrors

middle one the right one and a

proper blind spot like that so my shoulder here is coming over like that and I have a great view of the car and

everything around the car, so you must get a proper blind spot to increase your observation when moving off.

Tip number three is about getting a bite to assist you when moving off, here's what I mean

another very useful tip moving off is that you should get a bite while doing so

the bite will help avoid rollback

but even if it's not a hill it will actually make you move off a little bit quicker and a little bit more efficiently

so I've covered the bite before in Hill starts and in other videos

So it's basically this- you do into first gear as part of your moving off

you'll be getting a little bit of juice a little bit of acceleration up, and then you bring the clutch up

quick but not too quick until you feel the car connecting and you'll feel a slight rise, it's like a lift on the front of

the car and you'll probably hear the noise going down as well, so here it is now

There. I'll just relax it I'll get it again so a little bit of juice, bring clutch up now

There so if you can hear the noise has gone down and you've probably seen the rise in the car there now

I'm just going to bring it back and go to neutral, so that bite is a great and

important step moving off because it helps the car move off quicker

and it ensures you won't roll back and it leads to a smoother better take off in general.

Tip number 4 is about getting some extra mirror checks as you begin to pull away from the side of the road, here's what I'm talking about now.

So the next tip then about moving off is the importance of checking the mirrors even

after you've checked your blind spot, and as you're in your first

two to three seconds of pulling off

So as you're pulling off you should still keep an eye on the right side mirror as you

pull away just in case something has happened behind you like a cyclist has come or a

car has suddenly come from around the blind bend behind you or whatever

I'll show you what I mean now

and I'll do the one two three and you'll see me doing the extra mirror checks, so one is first gear

Two is indicator, three is all three mirrors

proper blind spot

get the bite then & go and now I'm just keeping an eye on my side mirror here & the middle mirror as well

side mirror again, so I'm just double checking there as I pulled away that everything was okay

and that nothing unexpected had come from behind me as I was pulling off

Tip number five is about moving off from a parking space within a bay where you could have open space

on both sides

So this is me earlier on today moving off from such a space.

In this situation I'm parked in a bay so I'm not parked beside a kerb on the left-hand side so whenever you're moving off from bay parking

like from a car park in a supermarket or whatever

It's important to give a full 360-degree look around to check for everything because there's open space on all sides here

So I'll do it now, I'll go into first gear

I'll actually indicate left because I'm planning on going left anyway

now I'll give a full look around like this, out the back window, sides, out the front

over the blind spot as well

and again on the way back, and I've done a full 360-degree look around there

and out I go then, just make sure there's no traffic coming here

And that's what I would do there, so because there was open space on all sides there, I was anxious there to give a full

360-degree look around just in case anybody was coming up

from behind my right shoulder or left shoulder or from directly behind the car

if you enjoyed this video, please give it a thumbs up

and don't forget to subscribe for more great driving lesson videos just like this.

Thanks very much for watching, and I'll see you soon.

For more infomation >> How to Move Off for the Driving Test - 5 Tips to help - Duration: 5:46.

-------------------------------------------

Fortnite Hack - How To Get Free V Bucks - V Bucks Hack 2018 (iOS/XBOX/PS4/PC) - Duration: 8:50.

Hello guys in today's video I'm going to show you how you can get unlimited we

bucks for your fortnight account and you can buy skins emotes and everything I

already knew that you really know what you can buy with three bucks that's the

reason why you came here to this video and today am I'm going to show you how

you can get unlimited be bucks I'll also show you my real main account in front

of me the current stats of my b-bugs and after the fact I will actually buy skins

or emotes I really don't know what we will abide with those v buds we hacked

so stay to the end of this video follow all steps and you will get your v bucks

too just like me so let's first see my use me okay and

let's see amount of V paths I have right now so as you can see it's legit it's

real game it's not recorded as you can see so right now you will need to take

your phone or tablet like in my case and go to the Google Chrome

funny little type in for night box dots club fortnight bucks that club go to

that set this is the only working site for free box I tried many of them but

this site actually gave me V bucks and you will see with your own eyes

so stay to the end of this video take them to start generator button right now

right here you need to enter your username

mine is dicker dick Oh mein and I would like to add 100 V bucks ok and hit the

start generator button it will start processing your request adding 3 bucks

to your account it's maybe 10 seconds of wait in that time I will just confirm

this on my fourth line game so we are waiting right now as you can see a lot

of players generate now the way back so don't miss this chance ok we can see

numbers moving on the site now you need to verify that you're a human because

they have a lot of requests are they on there

generator so just click on verify now button and you will be redirected in

this part you will need to download two apps from the below and play them for 60

seconds in this tutorial I'm going to follow just one and play it for 60

seconds because my Reeboks will also be added to the account so right now click

on the free button right here and tap to install it's one hand free no vs. you

will be redirected to official Google Play or App Store as you can see it's

Google Play there is no bullshit no viruses no hacks

at all so it's a large mobile game I will need to install it and play it for

60 seconds ok right now I think I didn't yes I didn't connect it to my Wi-Fi so I

will just connect Wi-Fi so I can download the game so when you download

the game just play it for 60 seconds do some random bullshit on the game just to

kill those 60 seconds I will also show you that step and you can see your V box

rising up on your fortnight account guys so the game is downloading now and it's

a quite boring step for me to do but I really love to show you step by step

without speeding up the video so you can understand everything so actually if

sometimes it did not work for you or your Reeboks are not on your account

just repeat all the steps for maybe like five to ten minutes later because their

server is overloading a lot of player players get those v bucks a day a second

a minute so you you really need to understand those guys because they're

the only one working and actually giving Yuri bucks so the

game is finishing the downloading and after that I will just open it play it

for 60 seconds close it and check my V box count again so you need to download

two games in this tutorial I'm going to add only one game

I mean download only one game sometimes it works with one game sometimes you

really need to download two games in order to get your Reeboks I hope it will

work now with one game so I can show you my check my V box on my account okay

guys I think it's enough of me playing this game I will just close it and now I

will check my fortnight's account in order to see if there is any V box added

and we can buy some skins right let's go and let's see

so guys let's see username and my V box okay you think it's a Photoshop right

now okay let's prove it's not let's go to

the item shop and what should we buy battle pass this should we buy this or

some skin I don't know let's buy this Europe for okay I will click purchase

you see you see I just bought it I just bought it

we - b-bugs we hack you see it's a real thing guys you can go right now and use

it as much as you want so you can get unlimited 3 bags a day -

and buy skin stirrups or whatever you need guys I just show you a proof that

it works that I actually bought something with it so just make sure to

visit their site and get your feedbacks right now thank you guys for watching

and make sure to subscribe comment and like this video let me know what you

think about dragon dragons inside fortnight and I will most likely soon

publish some gameplay videos of mine so just subscribe and

like this video thank you for watching and have a good luck spending those

rebates on your game but

For more infomation >> Fortnite Hack - How To Get Free V Bucks - V Bucks Hack 2018 (iOS/XBOX/PS4/PC) - Duration: 8:50.

-------------------------------------------

That's How I Lost the Last One - Do I Have Diabetes? - Uncensored - Duration: 5:04.

(soft music)

- [Myra] Voila.

- Thank you.

Wow.

Okay.

I'm going in.

- Just go for it.

(soft music)

(phone buzzing)

- Hello?

What?

Oh, my god.

- What's going on?

(sobbing)

- My mom.

- Oh.

(sobbing)

Oh, I'm so sorry.

Come here.

Fuck diabetes, by the way.

It's such an asshole.

Just,

promise me that

neither of us will ever die.

(slow, dramatic music)

- Hello, Myra.

Just so you know, I will not be looking at your penis today.

- No, it's not that.

I've just been incredibly hungry.

I'm starving.

I'm so thirsty.

Drinking so much, but it just never goes away.

The thirst never goes away.

I'm peeing more than I'm not.

It's just one constant stream of urine.

I had to duct tape my cock.

No matter where I am, it just keeps coming.

I can't stop it.

- [Doctor] You're peeing right now?

- Yeah.

My vision has been so blurry.

I can't even see.

I don't know where I am.

I'm so tired.

I'm wildly fatigued.

- You don't have diabetes.

- Yes, I do.

I definitely have it.

(sobbing)

(upbeat music)

(door opening)

Where were you?

- Having my mom cremated.

- But I missed you.

- What do you want me to say?

- Will you just come over here?

I made some cupcakes.

I love you,

and this probably is gonna be so hard to say.

But just promise me when I die,

you'll turn my skin into a leather satchel

and carry me around 24/7.

- Why would you die?

- Well, 'cause, I have diabetes.

- That's paper.

- At least you just went through this with your mom,

so now you know how to take care of me.

(coughing)

I just can't believe my time has come so soon.

I'm gonna go sit down by the blood pressure machine.

Promise to walk me out when you're done.

(coughing)

- [Doctor] Jade.

- Dr. Jay.

Hi. - I heard about your mother.

- Yes. - She's dead.

- Yes, I know.

- I am so sorry to hear that. - Thank you.

I know.

And now Myra too.

- What?

Myra?

I just,

last month, I took a look at his penis.

Was there an accident?

How did he die?

- Oh, no, no.

He has diabetes.

- Oh.

No, please, he doesn't have diabetes.

- Oh you should see him, he's sick.

- No, he's fine.

Physically, he's fine.

- He...

- No.

- You...

(coughing)

You don't have diabetes?

- Not technically, no, but,

baby, when you're dying, you just know.

I don't expect you to understand.

Just to wait on me, hand and foot,

until my final days.

(sobbing)

(dramatic music)

♪ How could I have known

♪ That you would be my baby

♪ How could I have known

♪ That you would drive me crazy ♪

♪ My heart was very lonely for a long, long time ♪

♪ But then you came my way

♪ Don't stop runnin', playing around ♪

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét