Thứ Bảy, 5 tháng 5, 2018

Youtube daily family May 5 2018

PLEASE LIKE, SHARE, COMMENT & SUBCRIBE video! Thanks you very much!

today that all you see is violence

laughing cry

hi Chris I'm having a birthday party next week

I was hoping you could come oh you're funny

well I hope you can make it your friend's birthday party sounds like fun

Chris yeah buddy hope for your sake the cakes better than the last party I went

to God coconut I want to get barber a really nice gift what kind of gifts him

boys gotten for you Meg oh well my boyfriend Prince William got me this

beautiful watch and this diamond tiara and this wonderful scepter she needs to

get laid big time listen Chris I read a book

saying that women are from Venus all right so here's what you get him thick

layers of sulfuric acid viscous surface rock and Corona which seem to be

collapsed domes of a large magma chambers he's five dollars well that's

okay dad I was thinking about getting a paper route so I can pay for Barbara's

gift myself oh that's very sweet honey oh boy I remember my first job I was in

a folk music trio hey how about you Stu you missus Fleckenstein yeah you've been

pitching that for an hour but it's just not a very attractive name Oh fine fine

hey I suppose we're also not going with parsley sage rosemary and Lowry's

seasoning salt I said I'm gonna numb

oh hey there young fella bringing the good news today

what come on over here son hand me the paper so I don't need to use my grabber

hmm that's a nice muscle throwing on you got

there all right thanks got a nice tip for you right here in my

pocket but my arthritis why don't you reach in there fish it out for yourself

oh that's okay mister I don't collect till the end of the month I'll see you

tomorrow weird hope you like it perfume that's so

sweet it'll make you smell like Elizabeth

Taylor I guess that means you'll smell like bourbon and vicodin

that's very awful a Muslim why the long face oh it's this girl I can't talk to

her it's like girls are a different species or something oh who needs them

you like popsicles well sure and you need to come on down to the cellar I got

a whole freezer full of popsicles hmm no thanks I gotta get going oh don't make

me beg now you're funny bye get your fat ass back here

this is a holdup open the register I can't it only opens when you make a sale

all right and give me one of them horoscope scrolls and some skittles

financial transaction benefits you today ooh

For more infomation >> Family Memorable Moments #346 - Family Guy Full HD - Duration: 3:53.

-------------------------------------------

Mega Gummy Bear crying when Attacked by Mega Gummy Dinosaurs finger family rhymes, song for children - Duration: 11:54.

finger family

For more infomation >> Mega Gummy Bear crying when Attacked by Mega Gummy Dinosaurs finger family rhymes, song for children - Duration: 11:54.

-------------------------------------------

Family Guy Memorable Moment #361 - Family Guy - Duration: 4:00.

PLEASE LIKE, SHARE, COMMENT & SUBCRIBE video! Thanks you very much!

hey thanks for bringing me here Cleveland welcome for our first order of

business I believe brother Cleveland has an announcement yesterday I received

reparations from the family that enslaved my ancestors family has become

poor white trash since then so they only gave what they could this tray of

scrumptious rice krispie treats I'll share them with all of you in the hopes

that one day your wounds may be healed as well hey why is he taking one oh this

is my friend Peter Griffin he recently discovered he was black he doesn't look

very black to me gentlemen please twist please judge me not by the color on my

skin for I have always been there with you I was there when George and Weezie

moved on a pity he's shy but I was also David of bad times

when Florida lost James to that tragic auto accident and I was there when Judy

got those terribly painful braces

Jackson got beat up by the Gooch I was there before you decide that I don't

belong here remember this I was there

now Chris this one's for you what's the secret to happiness my name very good

Babs give him a caramel hey hey hey hey Lois what are your parents doing here oh

they surprised us with a visit after I told them about your recent discovery

yes Peter we hear you're a negro now yep I even got my own posse oh yeah big dog

t-bone shades yeah you guys go make yourself some sandwiches we'll hook up

later my jackets in the kitchen please don't write on it well I think Chris and

Meg should know the Pewterschmidt side of their ancestry two kids did you know

the pewterschmidt's were among the first to colonize America and our kids now

don't be taken in by tamanna stay black and proud here's your

ancestor Silas Pewterschmidt bartering with some local Indians sure and here's

a picture oh never mind that one what was that oh there was nothing just some

fellow we fed and took care of in exchange for doing a few chores you mean

a slave let me see that oh my god it's Nate Griffin well about time for me to

be hitting the old dusty trail Lois your family owned my family daddy is that

true it appears oh boy this is pretty embarrassing yes it is don't call me boy

Peter please calm down Babs I think it's time we went to bed

things will look better in the morning come here kids give grandma and grandpa

a kiss good night whoa you can whip me all you like white devil but you'll

never break my spirit

dem is some clue to the source of their mental manipulation techniques your body

and you every four weeks for three to four days it's entirely normal for every

young oh my god leaders well I call you cheer lasers this Cindy is definitely

the Alpha of the group the pyramid of course it must be the key to their power

mission objective eliminates Cindy and take her place at the top of a pyramid

getting nude no I mustn't watch it's not the proper thing to

For more infomation >> Family Guy Memorable Moment #361 - Family Guy - Duration: 4:00.

-------------------------------------------

A Proper Introduction to our Newest Family Member, Bowzer | May the Fourth Be With You - Duration: 3:47.

Hi everyone

it's the Celeste Orchid and thanks for coming back to my channel and

Today is made the 4th so may the 4th be with you

And also with you is what you're supposed to reply

anyways

What are you eating?

get... no. no .no no.

ooooowwww

NO

(weird noise)

I got it.

So I wanted to

Talk to you guys today about pets. This is my fourth family pet that is personally mine and

Part of my family as well

My first pet was a male Shih Tzu named Spunky. We got him when I was really young in grade school, and he's named after

after Spunky from Rocko's Modern Life

Next we got a second dog, and she was from

My first dog's litter with my grandparents' dog so you know two dogs get together and then they boink

And

After they boink they had a litter and that's where my second dog came in and her name is Minn Mae. Minn Mae was born

When I was like 8

or something

I don't know

Minn Mae was born a long-ass time ago, and she was a cute ass little dog. Down fall she died

Like seven years ago.

So I thought it was high in time when I was in Los Angeles that I was feeling really sad

I was dating a guy, and I was like

I think it's time for me to get a new dog so I did!

I ended up buying a cute little Maltese named Sugar (I named her that, her old name was Pearla)

And you guys might have seen her in some of my past videos if you haven't um

I don't know what to say because I don't own her anymore my grandmother owns Sugar and

That brings me to my fourth dog

OW

STOP IT

Like I'm just kidding. I lub you. Oh look! It's dis dog

Stop it. I'm going to throw a pillow at you, and it's Bowser

so Bowser is actually my husband's kind of dog, I'm

Now fully in love with Bulldogs. They were never my first choice. I'm very into girly girly, fru-fru

Pampered, long-hair type of dogs. And Sugar was like the epitome of my type dogs

Stop it. Let me show you to the camera. He's been kinda... chewing on my hair, but this is Bowser. Say, say hi

to the camera

(silly noises)

This is him! This is Bowser! Bowzer is our fourth dog!~ Bowzer is our fourth dog!

Bowzer is my fourth dog

so leave me a comment down below if you have any pets if

If you have pets let me know so I can see pictures and request them from you

Make sure to tag me on social media if you do so I could see them and this is Bowser. I just wanted to

formally introduce you GUYS

To my almost four month old puppy

He's so big

he's.... he's my baby

Guess not....

I want him to be my baby though. Are you my baby?

You want to be my baby?

baby

YOU'RE CHEWING ON..

OW

(noises)

OW

GO AWAY

Thanks for watching guys, and I'll see you in the next video

For more infomation >> A Proper Introduction to our Newest Family Member, Bowzer | May the Fourth Be With You - Duration: 3:47.

-------------------------------------------

Family Guy Memorable Moment #358 - Family Guy - Duration: 3:58.

PLEASE LIKE, SHARE, COMMENT & SUBCRIBE video! Thanks you very much!

I don't want to go on a rant here but America's foreign policy makes about as

much sense as Beowulf having sex with Robert Fulton at the First Battle of

Antietam I mean when a neoconservative defenestrate sits like risk alnico

filibustered i axing mono Hydrox innate the hell does rent means today all you

see is violence in movies

I wish they put Christian already hey it's his first game Griffin get in there

oh boy Chris oh yeah that's my son out there I taught him how to wipe because

you don't have a bottom son yeah man you and that towel or representing yeah

that's what's just brighten J ladies and gentlemen the Buddy Cianci junior high

cheerleaders

my god what it just happened to me it's those sirens hey that's all

completely under their spell like that hypnotist of the airport Hilton and

three oh wow we just hypnotized well that's incredible I didn't remember a

thing I do I taste crotch I must unlock the secret to their mind-control powers

Lois can we go now I'm starving games almost over Peter try to think

about something else

oh sorry a nice job out there tonight Chris you went the floor with that towel

yo did y'all check me when that high was all up in my kool-aid yeah I was looking

to break off a little something-something but my crew gave me

two-for-one one on that skanky she's all about the bling bang hey what's wrong

he's speaking in tongues Lois I said is possessed Meg Scott its psalm 41 and

don't stop read until I tell you the power of Christ compels you he's just

talking Street lots of kids do it oh well that's kind of weird

Peter it's just a phase you've gone through a few yourself you know yeah

like those two weeks you spent narrating your own life I walked into the kitchen

and sat down at the table I looked with a grimace at the questionable meal Lois

had placed in front of me of course I'd never tell her how disgusted I was with

her cooking but somehow I think she knew Lois had always been full of energy in

life but lately I had begun to grow more aware of her aging the

For more infomation >> Family Guy Memorable Moment #358 - Family Guy - Duration: 3:58.

-------------------------------------------

Family Guy Memorable Moment #364 - Family Guy - Duration: 4:00.

PLEASE LIKE, SHARE, COMMENT & SUBCRIBE video! Thanks you very much!

it seems today that all you see is violence in movies and sex on TV but

where are those good old-fashioned values

alan adler david press lack julie axelrod shep sutton scott mccormick and

that concludes the list of people who were mean to me in junior high tomorrow

high school finally we go to Asian reporter Tricia Takanawa for 60 seconds

of filler thanks Tom I'm here on Spooner Street where several Quahog families are

holding a car wash to raise money for an organ transplant for young paul lewis so

what do you call this device Paul denai run it keeps me from dying I want to

play baseball and with me is one of Paul's classmates Chris Griffin who

helped organize this charity event you're a very thoughtful young man Chris

can I say hello to my mom sure okay so you want the full wash and uh-oh you got

a nick there I can probably get that out for you now if you want to go with a

scent I've got PB&J sugar cereal and new toy

somebody dropped their money clip Wow $26 I've never seen so much money at one

time what do you think we should do with it I say we buy twenty six dollars worth

of ice cream and just pig out oh we can dish talk about who's getting fat it

will just be great big bitches hold on kids that's not your money yet the law

says you got to put up signs and wait two weeks for someone to claim it if no

one does it's yours ah what's this here

we've reached that goal it looks like somebody's gonna live to see puberty a

Jimmy Carter mask like that Robert and a Keanu Reeves movie out of a plane

executive decision that was Russell but but the other guy in this movie looks

like myself he's getting away don't worry did you get far

so what happened I got the money but I lost the perfect

well the money's the important thing now the pawl can get his Point Break that

was a movie yes - OH who helped little Paul get a new liver

and barring a massive infection a new lease on life don't you understand I

lost the perp I lost

Hey

For more infomation >> Family Guy Memorable Moment #364 - Family Guy - Duration: 4:00.

-------------------------------------------

Family Guy Funny Moments #325 - Family Guy Full Episodes - Duration: 4:00.

PLEASE LIKE, SHARE, COMMENT & SUBCRIBE video! Thanks you very much!

bright exuberant eyes that I had fallen in love with were now beginning to grow

dull and listless with the long fatigue of a weary life I awoke several hours

later in a daze my own hands

last night hey Chris what you doing she's laying back in the cut paper dad

is here homey yo pops me up some cheddar some playing hey if he's going salting

my games getting me over my gear not needs to be Mackin style well the

important thing is you tried son there they are

it will and now to infiltrate this coven and learn their mind-control secrets

just need to get their attention okay that was much better but it still

sucked worse than anything I've ever seen

what's wrong with you guys

my so it's that easy to win you over consider yourselves lucky are not after

your gulley holes and any Crist I've seen with all this yoyoyo stuff I don't

know what the hell he's talking about so I started beating him with a hose in

my arm guy tied so I came here Peter perhaps Chris has adopted another

cultures mannerisms because he doesn't know enough about his own but she never

thought it had hey you know I should teach Chris about his Irish roots

besides we haven't spent any time together since we played operation I'm

going for the funny bone dad don't you touch the sides

Archie she's waking up quick let's go back to the bus station now fresh it's

important you learn about your Irish heritage ancient archaeological evidence

indicates that Ireland was a much different place before the discovery of

alcohol most experts believe it was something like this

gentlemen today we islands top scientists have found a way to convert

our entire population to pure energy hey Michael McLouth just invented a new kind

of beverage in his basement hmm whiskey

you're right dad being Irish rocks that's more like it son now today we're

gonna learn about the Griffin family history what's a library dad

oh it's just a place where homeless people come to shave and go BM let's go

inside

way to go son Hey look here's a picture of your great-great granddad Osias

Griffin he owned one of the first dozen telephones hello Jonathan

no what number you callin seven oh this is three oh sorry

in his gray cramp how was Thomas Griffin a great philosopher Thomas would you

please

For more infomation >> Family Guy Funny Moments #325 - Family Guy Full Episodes - Duration: 4:00.

-------------------------------------------

Family Guy Funny Moments #334 - Family Guy Full Episodes - Duration: 4:00.

PLEASE LIKE, SHARE, COMMENT & SUBCRIBE video! Thanks you very much!

tonton expects to take the gold he's going to have to come in first in the

final event the hundred meter dash that's okay Joe you can still win this

thing that was pathetic tell your wife to come over to my place if she wants a

little booze that I like I like I like her booze that I like I like I like I

like I like I like I like her boom Peter it's over over are you talking about I

couldn't catch it two big criminal how am I supposed to win a race hey hey hey

what kind of talk is that it's on American did George W Bush quit

even after losing a popular vote no he quit after losing millions of dollars of

his father's friends money and frail oil companies no did he quit after knocking

that girl up no did he quit after he got that DUI no did he quit after getting

arrested for drunk and disorderly conduct at a football game no did he

quit get the message Peter

and I carry it with me like my daddy did if you go with my way I'll go with you

what it eats are moving me down highway

oh gee Peter this water tastes kind of funny uh uh you mean like ha ha Jerry

Seinfeld funny or a real aim boos look god bless her she's trying funny racers

on your mark go get em Joe gets it

and Joe Swanson wins the gold never did it yeah we did it Peter

PEGI greased lightning do I know your gym Kaplan sports agent you like this

car it's yours you like my pants sure they're yours you know what a merkin is

no pubic wig I got one you want it Oh course you don't you're a classy guy you

want to be rich yes sign here I don't understand how he could do that without

me we were gonna do everything together it was one cereal ad Peter besides he's

the one who won the medal yeah I guess coming to ABC the simple story of a man

at his chair rolling Courage the Joe Swanson story but then how is this

starring Tony Danza as Joe Swanson once a man at his physical peak brought down

by a cruel twist of fate with Valerie Bertinelli as Bonnie Joe you've got to

accept your limitation why don't you just ask me to lay down and die I can't

live like this anymore

that's it it's not how it happened it was my idea with Bea Arthur as Peter

Griffin you'll never make a joke why don't you just give up right now

no I've got to try even if it's by myself you're a fool

Joe a fool Roland courage

For more infomation >> Family Guy Funny Moments #334 - Family Guy Full Episodes - Duration: 4:00.

-------------------------------------------

Family Guy Funny Moments #329 - Family Guy Full Episodes - Duration: 2:37.

PLEASE LIKE, SHARE, COMMENT & SUBCRIBE video! Thanks you very much!

oh if I had you think I would have slept with your white great-great great-great

granny yeah I guess not that's right now we're gonna slept with

a fine sister neither you see Peter the most important thing is how a man acts

you know what I'm getting it you think I should do something good with that

reparation money don't you that'd be mighty fine Peter I guess you're right

listen for what it's worth I'm real sorry my wife's ancestors made you

suffer so much oh don't worry about me if it makes you

feel any better I peed in their cereal every morning well so long Peter where

were we before you go what's heaven like no it's fine there's a shortage of

chairs oh yeah take it easy Peter okay look we're just going to have to go on

without er

give me a team all right that's enough of that now there's a large hunting

knife under each one of your seats on my command I want you to uh

idiots I had them Cindy was right we need a lot more work excuse me yeah hi

I'm Peter Griffin listen nap yeah as many of you may know

I recently came into some money well I don't really deserve it

so I've decided to share it with my brother's guys that was very generous

and look how happy you've made everyone yeah it just goes to show you Lois it

doesn't matter if you're black or white the only color that really matters is

green Oh Peter the wonder would happen to

Cyndi dear diary jetta cheese today all you see is violence in movies and sex on

TV but where are those good old-fashioned values on which we used to

rely what here's a family guy lucky there's a

Family Guy

no well no

For more infomation >> Family Guy Funny Moments #329 - Family Guy Full Episodes - Duration: 2:37.

-------------------------------------------

Family Memorable Moments #356 - Family Guy Full HD - Duration: 3:51.

PLEASE LIKE, SHARE, COMMENT & SUBCRIBE video! Thanks you very much!

hello this is Tom Tucker evil twin Todd Tucker how to destroy his brothers

reputation hahaha now I'm going back inside to have freaky

sex with my prostitute with whom I still have 45 minutes now back to this

breaking news

Brian please eat something why bother my face is plastered all over the news

your father won't let me see the dog who's carrying my puppies and my best

friend is going to incredible lengths to ignore me Brian don't let him get to you

he can't hear you Lois besides it's it's not him that's getting to me it's your

father I'm sorry I talked to him but he wouldn't budge

he can be so stubborn I don't know how my mother puts up with it he did promise

to take good care of the puppies though well you know they're not his to take

care of they're my kids and I'm gonna get him back

my father wasn't there for me but damn it I'm gonna be there for my kids I'm

gonna sue your dad for custody daddy please stop this Brian has every right

to see his puppies when they're born sorry pumpkin I had no idea you could be

so cruel I'll never forgive you for this oh you'll be fine you're just having

your period this Court will now come to order

Brian do you like children I love children that's why I'm here I want the

opportunity to raise my puppies do you remember an incident at a South

Attleboro Denny's in December of 1996 yeah I guess

you like that huh you like that Wow you just tuned this out don't you Wow this

out look I was angry because my moon over my hammy was overcooked and I also

have your rental records from the Quahog video store can you read the last two

titles please son-in-law and biodome and who's the

star of those films Pauly Shore Holly sure I rented those

for Peter he got banned from the video store for taping over there movies

rosebud

is his sled it was his sled from when he was a kid

bear I just saved you too long boobless hours how convenient

blame it on someone else is that the kind of man we want raising these

puppies Peter oh you gotta believe me your honor

Peter I'm putting together another card game you win you you want me to play

absolutely but first I want you to testify against that horny mutt of yours

uh-huh I don't know if I can do that oh that's too bad because bill and Michael

really want to see you again they're coming over later and Bill's going to

bring his Stretch Armstrong oh man and his arm stretch out to next week you're

on earth Peter Griffin would like to take the stand mr. Griffin which of the

following two phrases best describes brian Griffin problem drinker or

african-american haberdasher um I guess problem drinker but that's thank you now

sexual deviant or magic picture that if you stare at it long enough you see

something well sexual deviant but that other one's not even there thank you now

isn't it true that you told my client Carter Pewterschmidt that Brian is a

menace to society and should never be allowed to see his children

For more infomation >> Family Memorable Moments #356 - Family Guy Full HD - Duration: 3:51.

-------------------------------------------

North shore family wants answers two years after daughter says she was raped - Duration: 1:28.

For more infomation >> North shore family wants answers two years after daughter says she was raped - Duration: 1:28.

-------------------------------------------

Family Memorable Moments #355 - Family Guy Full HD - Duration: 3:57.

PLEASE LIKE, SHARE, COMMENT & SUBCRIBE video! Thanks you very much!

you've got nothing to worry about Seabreeze is a sure thing

Seabreeze dad where are the jockeys they're all in the laundry son I'm going

Indian today oh my god he's violating Seabreeze no no it's just

awkwardly positioning himself now he's violating Seabreeze I want to be mr.

Pewterschmidt again I just want to tell you how sorry I am about this I I don't

know what came over me you'd better not have ruined my race dog Ryan I am very

disappointed in you I turned my back on you but I've seen what you're doing that

situation now if you'll excuse me Carter and I have a polio match to attend get

away from me you and that filthy mongrel of yours

how is she doctor she's fine sea breeze will be able to race again but

unfortunately not for another nine weeks she's pregnant mr. Pewterschmidt I just

want you to know I am going to do the right thing here you're not doing

anything in fact you're never going to see sea

breeze again all of you pack your things and get up

I am never speaking to you again don't worry mr. Pewterschmidt I have a plan I

am gonna go back in time and stop Brian from getting it on with your dog

everybody stand back

oh boy mr. Pewterschmidt please can we still be pals see look I

made a picture of you and me out of glue and macaroni Wow Peter that means a lot

to me because you made it really Oh get out of there

mr. Pewterschmidt seabreeze is gone what I can't find Brian Peter do you know

what I'm going to do to you if Brian took off with my sea breeze I think I

have an idea this is the room the light switch is here it's mostly for show

there's your Murphy bed don't mind the Epstein's they keep to themselves we're

going to see Bobby Darin at the Copa tomorrow right Charlie Bobby Darin

tomorrow this is the bathroom so watch out we got some bad roaches here hey

you're on our turf man a man I taught you I'll tell you up so bad you gonna

you gonna wish I know cut you up so bad those are bad roaches I blame the

schools

were you followed don't worry I've got a decoy hey Lois Lois you put on a few

well that's all right honey I don't think he was the one anyway now let's go

get sundaes you know we all really miss you and Peter talks about you all the

time oh really anything nice now so he's still mad huh

well I should go here take this it's probably not a good idea for us to meet

anymore daddy swashy track you down any way he could

bingo I told you she'd lead us to him let's call Pewterschmidt no wait let's

take the jet packs cool man the people look like ants from up here they are

ants Michael this is Tricia Takanawa reporting live where police have

discovered the whereabouts of seabreeze the heiress to the Pewterschmidt fortune

the dognapper has been traced to the sleazy motel ah I see my colleague Tom

Tucker is already on the scene who's that baby

For more infomation >> Family Memorable Moments #355 - Family Guy Full HD - Duration: 3:57.

-------------------------------------------

Family Guy Funny Moments #330 - Family Guy Full Episodes - Duration: 4:00.

PLEASE LIKE, SHARE, COMMENT & SUBCRIBE video! Thanks you very much!

it seems today that all you see is violence in movies and sex on TV but

where are those good old-fashioned values

alan adler david press lack julie axelrod shep sutton scott mccormick and

that concludes the list of people who were mean to me in junior high tomorrow

high school finally we go to Asian reporter Tricia Takanawa for 60 seconds

of filler thanks Tom I'm here on Spooner Street where several Quahog families are

holding a car wash to raise money for an organ transplant for young paul lewis so

what do you call this device Paul denai run it keeps me from dying I want to

play baseball and with me is one of Paul's classmates Chris Griffin who

helped organize this charity event you're a very thoughtful young man Chris

can I say hello to my mom sure okay so you want the full wash and uh-oh you got

a nick there I can probably get that out for you now if you want to go with a

scent I've got PB&J sugar cereal and new toy

somebody dropped their money clip Wow $26 I've never seen so much money at one

time what do you think we should do with it I say we buy twenty six dollars worth

of ice cream and just pig out oh we can dish talk about who's getting fat it

will just be great big bitches hold on kids that's not your money yet the law

says you got to put up signs and wait two weeks for someone to claim it if no

one does it's yours ah what's this here

we've reached that goal it looks like somebody's gonna live to see puberty a

Jimmy Carter mask like that Robert and a Keanu Reeves movie out of a plane

executive decision that was Russell but but the other guy in this movie looks

like myself he's getting away don't worry did you get far

so what happened I got the money but I lost the perfect

well the money's the important thing now the pawl can get his Point Break that

was a movie yes - OH who helped little Paul get a new liver

and barring a massive infection a new lease on life don't you understand I

lost the perp I lost

Hey

For more infomation >> Family Guy Funny Moments #330 - Family Guy Full Episodes - Duration: 4:00.

-------------------------------------------

#STANDTOGETHER - T-Boz of TLC and family have a message! - Duration: 1:53.

on May 10 2018 the Thursday before Mother's Day Mother's from across the

country will march on Capitol Hill in Washington DC to advocate for new

legislation and police reform each of these mothers have lost a loved

one to police shootings join these women as they #StandTogether on

Capitol Hill to demand justice and stop unjustified shootings and abuse by law

enforcement in America this message is powered by the truth hope and justice

initiative

hi this is Tionne "t-boz" Watkins on may 10th the Thursday before

Mother's Day women across the country included my cousin Anita Johnson on

behalf of her son my cousin Eddie Russell jr. will ascend on Capitol Hill

in Washington DC to advocate for new legislation and police reform

each of these mothers have lost loved ones to police shootings so join us as

we #standtogether on Capitol Hill to demand justice and bringing an

end to unjustified shootings and abuse by law enforcement in America and this

message is powered by truth hope and justice initiative if you see this post

please repost as much as possible if you're in the area please come and join

to help in something that needs to stop thank you

For more infomation >> #STANDTOGETHER - T-Boz of TLC and family have a message! - Duration: 1:53.

-------------------------------------------

Finger Family Song - Extended Family! Daddy Finger Nursery Rhyme with Sophi - Duration: 2:57.

Daddy finger

where are you?

where are you?

here I am. How do you do.

How do you do.

Daddy finger

where are you?

where are you?

Mommy finger

where are you?

where are you?

here I am. How do you do.

How do you do.

Mommy finger

where are you?

where are you?

Brother finger

where are you?

where are you?

here I am. How do you do.

How do you do.

Brother finger

where are you?

where are you?

Sister finger

where are you?

where are you?

here I am. How do you do.

How do you do.

Sister finger

where are you?

where are you?

Baby finger

where are you?

where are you?

here I am. How do you do.

How do you do.

Baby finger

where are you?

where are you?

For more infomation >> Finger Family Song - Extended Family! Daddy Finger Nursery Rhyme with Sophi - Duration: 2:57.

-------------------------------------------

Local family uses its land to create a legacy - Duration: 1:41.

For more infomation >> Local family uses its land to create a legacy - Duration: 1:41.

-------------------------------------------

Location Freedom Lifestyle | Axe Family - Duration: 5:01.

Hey welcome back to another axe family video today I want tell you a story

so the other day after we left my uncle's house we had some time to kill

and typically when we have some time to kill and also some work to do we try to

find a place that we can go and sit down and we either find a place that is like

a coffee shop if we need to plug our computers and stuff in or if

everything's charged then we'll go to like a park or something like that so we

went and we found a place by the side of a lake and there's a picnic table right

by the edge of the lake and it was super nice super peaceful and we hung out

there for a while and we got some work done while we were hanging out there

Taylor was at the picnic table working on a computer and this guy walks by with

a paddleboard and he was like did you bring your work to the lake and she was

like yeah I did he was like shame shame and then he just kept walking and Taylor

and I looked at each other like trying to figure out what he was talking about

so we had one idea that his understanding was that she couldn't get

away from her work and that even when we were out trying to play or rest that she

started to bring her work with her that her work was you know a sense of like

bondage like she was chained to it that's the only thing we could think of

why he would say shame shame and so from our perspective we take our work with us

wherever we go we work whenever we want to and we enjoy our work so much that we

want to do it all the time and so working for us isn't a burden it's not

something that you know is that we're trying to avoid or we're not living for

the weekend or anything like that and so it's just interesting the

perspective that that guy had and I think if he had known that we're

traveling full time and that we can work from wherever we want and so we chose to

work by the edge of a lake he would probably have a different response than

saying shame shame so anyways this is a little thought for today as we go about

traveling full-time and working from online it's just kind of changing our

perspective how people go to work and how there are different types of jobs

and tailoring I've never had a you know a job like this where we could work from

from anywhere so

thought I would share that with you guys I'm curious what you think so leave a

comment down below if you have any thoughts or anything like that

if you're new to the channel hit the subscribe button and then help us win

the thumb war on YouTube by hitting that thumbs down below we'll see you later

hats off to you

you

For more infomation >> Location Freedom Lifestyle | Axe Family - Duration: 5:01.

-------------------------------------------

Family of 3-year-old shot and killed on Easter gets emotional in court - Duration: 0:54.

For more infomation >> Family of 3-year-old shot and killed on Easter gets emotional in court - Duration: 0:54.

-------------------------------------------

Finger Family Song Color Shapes 1 Dancing Prank Smiley Face Nursery Rhyme Youtube Video For Children - Duration: 2:10.

Finger Family Song For Children

Daddy finger, Daddy finger where are you?

Here I am, here i am, how do you do?

Mummy finger, Mummy finger where are you?

Here I am, here i am, how do you do?

Brother finger, Brother finger where are you?

Here I am, here i am, how do you do?

Sister finger, Sister finger where are you?

Here I am, here i am, how do you do?

Baby finger, Baby finger where are you?

Here I am, here i am, how do you do?

For more infomation >> Finger Family Song Color Shapes 1 Dancing Prank Smiley Face Nursery Rhyme Youtube Video For Children - Duration: 2:10.

-------------------------------------------

Family Memorable Moments #354 - Family Guy Full HD - Duration: 4:00.

PLEASE LIKE, SHARE, COMMENT & SUBCRIBE video! Thanks you very much!

all right Donnie makes sure the wheel goes all the way around or no

headhunters yeah am I fired daddy Peters been trying really hard to

get you to like him couldn't you give him another chance

let him join your poker game tomorrow night sorry honey I'd rather be stuck in

an elevator with Nathan Lane Gilbert Godfried Carrot Top uh Sean Hayes you

get the picture please no okay you know maybe later I'll take mom by the

shoeshine place and introduce it of that nice mulatto boy who looks an awful lot

say would Peter like to play poker with us that sounds dynamite Ryan come over

here and meet Seabreeze my prize-winning dog isn't she a perfect specimen I mean

look at these legs and that beautiful coat and feel the heat coming off of her

genitalia you could roast a marshmallow that's how you can tell she's a champion

go on put your hand there oh boy that is that is that something that that is

something that is that that is hot isn't she the most beautiful dog you've ever

seen yes yes she is a beautiful dog huh and that's okay

gentlemen this is Peter he's the idiot my daughter married Michael Eisner

yo gates a bill Peters an antitrust lawyer with the Justice Department

now just kidding he's a fisherman or some stupid thing hey fellas Wow

Ted Turner I told you guys not to invite him he must have followed us come on

ladies we gonna play cards or what Peter why don't you deal okay guys we're

playing Texas Hold'em our ace is higher low they go both ways

he said they go both ways like a bisexual Thank You Ted that was

the joke I see your bed Carter and I raised you CNN no I don't think I can

wait you can beat him mr. Pewterschmidt he's bluffing

Peter he'd just bet CNN there's no way he's bluffing I'm sure he's got a tell

listen if you lose this hand I'll divorce your daughter I'm in alright

Teddy I'll see your CNN with US Steel what do you got to pair this heart

straight face Peter that's the first time any of us have ever beaten Ted yeah

how'd you know he was bluffing well when he lies he blinks twice I first noticed

it when he did that Barbara Walters interview and he said he'd be with Jane

Fonda forever well I'm gonna turn in yeah me too

I gotta be at Disneyland before it opens we're ethnically cleansing the small

world ride oh come on you guys practically run this country there's

gotta be a ton of fun stuff we could do oh man is a toll booth hey anybody got a

quarter what's a quarter well we got to give him something man woken up at this

guy just makes you feel so small yeah I mean if God created all this who created

God maybe he created himself or herself

meet this guy's deep Carter where'd you find him he's my son-in-law okay honey

I gotta go you want a ride sure

Wow you know Peter I actually had a good time with you tonight I just want to say

well I'm glad you married my daughter oh thank you Jesus Oh actually it wasn't me

it's okay I'm used to it having fun Peter are you Beth I put all my poker

winnings on your dog mr. P dog

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét