I needed to turn off the printer at the end of the job
even without my presence
The printer has extra travel on the Y axis
run where the printer presents
the Hot Head is out of the print plan
I thought to exploit this to solicit a mechanism that intervened on the switch
the power turned off the printer
This is a specific application for my printer
But the idea is valid for all printers
This lever has a wheel that runs under the Hot Bed support plane
A support made to hook onto the aluminum profile
I used modeling toe-link
To connect the two elements
This lever lapses on the switch
This wedge is hooked under the plane
The wedge stresses the mechanism that presses on the switch
For the rod I used a threaded rod M3 coated with heat-shrink
We intervene on the END GCODE of slicing software Indicating to the press to bring, at the end press, at the point where the Power OFF mechanism
In my case G1 Y230 F4200 A good trigger speed avoids hysteresis of the switch

For more infomation >> ¿CÓMO APAGAR EL AUTO-PLAY DE TUS APPS? - Duration: 0:54.
For more infomation >> Auto thefts rising despite crackdown on Hawaii Island - Duration: 1:51.
For more infomation >> Auto thefts rising despite crackdown on Hawaii Island - Duration: 4:53. 
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét